JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Double Header

Author Topic: Wanted(Yuki+?) Ch14 UPDATED..Paused...Next Chapter: Tsundere club commences  (Read 13159 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 5 Updated, 1 Chapter per day (On-going)
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »
Yuki+mayu=mayuki

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
  • You should love me, because I said so!
Wanted Chapter 6
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 07:28:59 PM »
Hey guys, hope you like the story, As I always double check or triple, I find that my story is getting more blunt and boring, Most of you would expect a better story but I don't know... But still please "Comment" or "Thanks" the story

If you are tired of some of the mistake I make, please send me a private message

Love you guys  :heart:
  :flower:

Wanted
Chapter 6: TV Characters

After a fine day at the beach, Life has to continue and today is Monday, another day, another school day.

Once inside class, the uproar sound level is immense, Classmates has been constantly blabbering about “something”.

Entering class she waved to her friends, Mari-Chan, WMatsui and Miss I am never rude to Mari-chan because.....

After sitting Yuki felt a tap on her shoulders, indicating somebody is asking for assistance

“Neeeee…..Yukirin could you ask some of the classmate what the uproar is about” Mariko asked politely

Sure no problem lazy pig

“No prob, just a minute” excusing herself, she made it to the other side and asked.

After collecting her answer, she went back to Mariko

“Ohhh… It is just that 2 students will be transferring to our class”

“Ohhh….” Mariko disappointed

“What’s wrong Mari-chan”

“Nahhh….I just thought she would come back to school”

“Whoo??”

“Ohh.. my good pal, we are usually known as “Class Clown Duo”

Hmmmmmm why does that sounds familiar

“Weird……. Is she in this class?”

“Yeah… She is currently taking medical leave for around 2 weeks, probably she will be back latest, next week”

“Sooo what is her na……”

She was interrupted when the teacher arrives,

After exchanging  greetings, the teacher announced that two students will be attending the class tomorrow.

Soon after class continues as per normal, till suddenly the class’ speakers begins to sound

*Piiiiiiiiiii*

“Attention! All students please report to the hall” The voice is clearly from Miss Sayaka’s girlfriend, Principal Sae

“I repeat, All students to the hall immediately”

(Class-Assembly hall)

Our class form a neat 2 row line, and marched to the hall, when the clock reaches “12:00” everybody in the hall was assembled.

The empty stage was then occupied by the principal, “Today we have assemble in this hall for a rather serious matter”

“But I won’t be addressing this announcement”, prompting the announcer to come forward to the hall.

A police officer began making her way to the microphone

“Good afternoon students from Kasana girls’ school, We are gathered today to discuss a rather serious matter”

“The police has received numerous amount of reports of 2 crooks whom lurk around the dark alley” She continues, as she walking left and right “The crooks will stop at nothing till they has reached their goal”

“Students at this school has made an estimated amount of 75 cases on sexual harassment, All has reported that the culprit is wearing a “Pikachu” mask and the other, a “Ultraman” mask”

“So please refrain from using the dark alley at any cause, If the crooks are spotted or captured, please contact the police immediately”

She continues the talk for roughly an hour, on the safety precaution needed to be taken.

Since Yukirin is always thinking nothing important is announced, she didn’t quite pay attention, even so, some of the words were stuck in her brain ( Even though the principal already mention that it was a serious discussion)

(School-Home)

After the talk, She started her journey back home, knowing that the normal route she uses could be dangerous she switches to another path.

Reaching home, everything after that would feel “De Javu” like making her own meal, receiving a letter on the table and of cause, showering.

She started her entry for the day

(Diary)

Dear Diary-chan,
Today was quite a normal day, still having fun with my friends.
My teacher announced that tomorrow there will be new addition to the class, can’t wait x.x, Hope she is my type  ;) :rikabunny
On a more serious note, there was a crappy talk in school and now I have to use the normal path zzzzz…. So much for saving 20 minutes.
Anyways Diary-Chan, I am still finding the girl on the first day……. She is sooo cute……hopefully fate will be us together :note:
Good night Diary-Chan, talking to ya tomorrow, or write……

Finishing her yet again daily entry, she surrenders to mother nature’s gift “Sleep”.

------------------------------------------------------ :flower:-------------------------------------------------------------------

In another dark room, sitting on 2 another dark chair, beside another bed, sat Mariko and Oku

“SHIT, WE HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED YET AGAIN, OKU-CHAN”

“Shut up Mariko, We have already striked 75 people, what do you expect”

“Sumimasen……By the way…..current victim changed her route today”

“Damn it, it must be due to the talk"

“Yea…. Now we have to restart our observation”

“No. Don’t worry Mariko, continue with the schedule, I have got a plan”

“MUAHAHAHHAHAHA”

--------------------------------------------------------------- :pen_wave:------------------------------------------------------

(Police station)

*Slams*

FISH THIS…… This crooks has gone far enough” The chief angry spoke after breaking the table, turning her attention to the officer in front “Officer, do we have a suspect?”

“Yes, after we placed a device in several homes, we have listed down more than 12 suspects”

“Where are they”

“They are on a piece of paper sir” passing the chief the documents and receiving threatening stares

Idiotic chief It is not my fault for being so bad in your language

“Keep a sharp eye on the first 2 suspect, report anything to us, with evidence”

“Affirmative” She saluted her chief.

*Suspects*

1. Mariko

2. Oku

-to be continued- :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:46:26 AM by ZorxCemoon »
Once upon a time, There lived two beautiful girls.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
Another named Kashiwagi Yuki.
They fell in love with each other and married.
The end.

Yukirin :heart: Mayuyu
Mayuyu :heart: Yukirin

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 6: TV Characters, Updated
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 08:01:08 PM »
ahhhhh!!! 2 more students! Mayuyu come out! I'm begging you!  :bow:
and the police officer?! I wonder who they are  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 7: Officer Who?
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 01:54:49 PM »
Hey guys, Today story is kinda boring as I haven't got much time.... "SUMIMASEN"  :bow:

Here you guys go, Please enjoy Ladies and Gentlemen  :heart:

Special thanks to all whom have commented and "Thank" me, Please stay tune to the continuing story

Wanted
Chapter 7: Officer Who?

Yesterday was over, a new day awaits our protagonist.

As morning goes by in the speed of light, Yukirin arrives school rather early as today was made a “Fun” day, to celebrate for the new arrival.

As the bell rang, 5 minutes ago, Yuki was certain the teacher would arrive on time, as she spotted her exiting Principal’s Sae’s car.

Soon after Miss Sayaka pant as she enters the room, wiping her sweat against her shirt, she did her normal “greeting” procedure, and spoke

“Class, please welcome our new classmates”

As two students enters, One looking rather short like your typical “Midget” the other with a short hair

“ACCHANNNNNN~~~~” Yuki came running towards Acchan hugging her

“What about me” Takamina pouted, poking Yuki at the back, before receiving evil glares from her.

“Who are you……….”

“Harrrr…….” Truly shocked at Yuki’s answer

“Taka-Baka, you are still wearing your mask” Acchan replied shakily, trying to take off her honey’s mask.

“TAKAMINAAAAA……I am sorry, it is just that you had a mask on” Yuki shifted her hugging session towards the midget,

“Neeeee midget….why were you wearing a ski mask?”

*gulp*

Acchan forgot to take of the mask after we played Cops and the Robber last night……

Ignoring the question, the duo began settling down and was introduced to the Matsui couple;

Miss Sayaka then begins to put down different types of activities that could be chosen, despite some being a little awkward.

Placing her chalk down and shifting her position to the left, the words on the board were now easily identified.

Truth or dare, Crossword and Sudoku.

Yuki not being either “Nerd” or “Intellgent” group, enters the truth or dare game, with her friends following by.

Sooo Yukirin and friends decided to choose the Truth or dare…. Maybe I shouldn’t have categorise it, Miss Sayaka thought aloud, earning a few laughs from the smarter students

The intention behind the games was to find the weaker students base on the choice of game taken.

(Yukirin and friends) (Wmatsui, Mariko, Oku-chan a.k.a Maachan, and Atsumina)

Starting the ball rolling Yuki started spinning the bottle, after spinning for a while,as it begins to stop it pointed towards…. Herself.

Dayum……

“Since it is pointing to yourself, we get to choose the dare or truth question, soo… what would it be” Maachan asked, excitedly

“Hmmm……..” scratching her head “I think….. Truth…..I don’t know…..”

“Hmmmm………….”

I think I would go straight to the point, no point beating around the bushes

“Do you have any feelings for Mari-Chan that surpass friendship” crossing her fingers

“Nooooo……..” Yuki replied making an X with her fingers

Pweeeeee, Maachan sighted in relived.

“Next”

“Now's Jurina’s turn to spin the bottle”

*Chink..kk..* sounded the bottle as it screeches on the floor, landing the spotlight on Maachan

*gulps*

“Truth or dare, Chikin-Chan”

Feeling her pride taken away from her, she gutted out “Dare”

“Seems like you got guts, kid” Jurina gathers the group, discussing something rather important.

“So what should we do” Jurina asked

“What about… making her do 10 sit-up?” Rena said, earning lots of disagreeing heads

“Hmm… 20 push up?” Takamina rephrased

“Nahh”

“Since we don’t get this opportunity often, we must think of something very sinister” Jurina started thinking.

Mariko shifts her position beside Yukirin, whispering in her ears.

*Ding* A light blub lid above her head

“Psshh…Pshh…..Pshh” Everyone nods in agreement

Returning to their previous spot, Oku can see that everyone has an evil grin on their faces, not liking it, she started praying for something not too crazy.

“Neee……………” Acchan whisper to Maachan’s ear, instantly Maachan’s face was like a tomato.

Kk…iiii…….ssssss Mari-CHAN !?!??!?!?

“Do I really have to” she protest,

“Of course, you have to… it is a dare”

Whhhy do I feel like it is so hard, Since I liked Mari-chan since kinder garden……..Maybe the kiss will mean nothing for Mari-chan….

*Kiss*

*Badum…..Badum…..*

*Faints*

This is the BESSSSSTTTT DAYYYYYYY , Maachan thought, before Mariko releases her head and blurring out.

After she had awoken nobody but Mariko was waiting for her.

“Sumimasen Mari-chan”

“Don’t worry” Pulling Maachan up

As they were making their trip back, an officer approaches them

“Are you two, Mariko and Oku from Kasana girls’ school”

“Ermmmm….Yes we are” Mariko frankly said, fearing the worst it they lied.

The officer flashes her card, Officer Tomomi

“You two are under arrest on suspicion of being the Kasana pervert, please follow me to the station for interrogation” She handcuffed the two, before guiding them to the car (The nickname for the Duo)

(Yukirin’s home)

(Diary)

Hi Diary-Chan,
                         Today was an awesome day, we were finally introduced to the new-comers… guess who

Of course it is Acchan and Takamina, remember them from primary school..

Since the teacher decided to make today a fun day, we got to play truth or dare…

Oku got a dare and had to kiss Mariko.. hahahaa….. they make such a cute couple…

I just hope Maachan returns Mari-Chan’s feeling

Anyways still can’t find her, but oh well…. I will keep looking…. Hahahaha

Night Diary-Chan <3

Switching off the light, she tunes in for the night.

--------------------------------------------------------- :shakeit:---------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark room, sitting on a dark chair...... Oh wait... sorry guys nobody is at home

-To be continued- :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 05:01:32 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 8: Confession
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
Hey guys, hope you are still reading..... probably some has already given up on my story.......

But still I will continue, even if there is only 1 person reading

LOVE YOU:)
:heart: :heart:

Wanted
Chapter 8: Confession

It was after school, that I was dragged along by my arm by a person, whom I have never seen before.

Dragging me by my arm, I can see that his face is rather red; visually it looks as if he was nervous instead of frustrated.

That really cooled me down.

After reaching a certain location, He releases his grasp on my hand and tilts his head onto the ground.

After a min or 2 of silence, He took a deep breath, before facing me.

I was rather scared of what he might do, although he seems nervous.

Before being drag from the entrance of the school, I remember seeing Atsuko and friends stalking my back, probably on the lookout for my safety.

The boy then reaches for his bag and took something out, pushing his hand forward, for me to take it.

It was a pink coloured card, coated with heart shape stickers, with the words clearing written, To Yukirin.

As he saw me motionlessly looking at the cover, he cleared his throat, passing me the message of opening it.

(Note)

To Yukirin,

I know that you don’t know me

But I have been stalking seeing you for the past few days.

It was 2 weeks ago when I saw you, My angel.

My heart has never been the same,

It races, whenever I saw you

It beats louder, when I hear you

It rushes, when I can inhale your scent

Although we might be strangers,

It was god’s wish for us to be together

You are the missing puzzle in my heart

My only question for you after reading this, Is, will you be my girlfriend?

Yuki felt something rushing out from her throat; It was not butterfly, that was for sure.

She places her finger onto her mouth, feeling something gooey.

It was puke, she wipes it with a handkerchief.

Then focuses her attention to the opposite, his face was flustered but there was a slight hint of determination

“Have you considered my proposal, Love?”

Instantly Yukirin felt yet again the bad taste in her mouth, She then places her hand on his shoulder and spoke

“Lesbi honest….. it is not possible for us to be together” Yukirin uses her most enlightening voice, trying to not to hurt him further

“WHYYYYYYY” tears rushes down his face, he caresses his chest as if he was shot, his determine looks was replaced with sadness

“Because…… I ….. prefer Birds to Bees”

“Come again” He excused him, truly stunned by the awkward answer

“You know……. I like my Donuts instead of Sausages”

“Pardon?!?!”

“Ermmm…..I am more attracted to feminine creatures to masculine”

His face now formed a crescent, He reaches for Yuki’s hands and darts it at her eyes, although there was a weird substance oozing out from his love’s mouth, he continues

“See my love” Yellowish substances became much clearer in sight “God has built us together, Not only by love but preference” Yukirin pushes his hand aside and moves to the nearby drain puking as she listens, he follows by, continuing with his speech

“We both love birds, donuts and feminine creatures…. We are destined to be together”

“I don’t think you understand……. I am..... more attracted to girls”

He sighed, “Another failed attempt……… First it was Mariko then Oku, Atsuko, Takamina……and now you”

“Cheer up little kid, I know someday you will find the one” Yukirin said turning her attention to his', the boy was gone.

He was at the other side, proposing to another girl, before being slowly being rejected

“NOOOOOOO….. 101!?!?!?!” He screams, with his knees on the ground.

Yukirin made her way to her friends before deciding to eat at a restaurant, to clear her taste of puke mind up.

Finishing her meal, they bid goodbye and went home, excited to make an entry.

(Diary)

Dear Diary-chan,

Mari-chan and Maachan didn’t attend school today, luckily Atsumina and Wmatsui could cheer me up, wonder where the duo went….

Today yet another person confessed to me, but I rejected him, hopefully he would find somebody who would love him…. Hahaha…..

Ohh yeah…. Jurina-chan and Rena said there is a rumour going around the school.

Apparently there is a ghost who hunts the P.E area wearing binoculars…….. Creepy….

Anyways still searching for “Her”…. My first love…..

Closing her diary and getting her tooth clean, She tuned in for the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------- :heart:---------------------------------------------------------

(Somewhere)

“What do we do Oku…...?” "We are stuck...."

“Don’t worries the police can’t detain people for more than 24hours without evidence, Plan will continue as per normal, tomorrow at 8:30”

“Affirmitive”

To be continued  :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:10:06 AM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Pairing soon to be revealed, Chapter 8 Updated: Confession
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 02:59:14 PM »
You know, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one reading this fic  :P and OMG don't lift my hopes up... you're failing too much on that  :cry: instead it's making me more convinced it's Mayu~ ugh.

but anyway, I'm still curious  XD and that was a pretty bad confession for that guy... poor guy  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 10:53:44 PM »
This is so funny gehehe

I'm. Curious about what Mariko and Oku wants ti do with Yuki. I'm a patient person, I'll wait o/

Thank you for this nice story o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline BookSniffer

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 05:25:55 AM »
were you high when you wrote this?  :rofl:
i meant it in a good way  XD
it's so funny, i've always liked mariko and okutama's relationship  :twothumbs

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 02:04:35 PM »
@Boooksniffer What do you mean by high :x...... Hahhahhahaa :lol: probably not high during, typing, never loved beer or wine.

@Bbsis Ohhh.... your wait is over :).... hope you like this story :P

@imteedee Thanks for all the help :) appreciate it

Special thanks to all readers, If you like it please "Comment" or "Thank" the story, Enjoy  :wub:

Wanted
Chapter 9: Confrontation

Mariko and Macchan didn’t attend school yesterday, Since Yukirin was concern, she pushed herself off bed and went to school earlier, waiting.

30 minutes into class and the duo haven’t arrived, feeling as her “Mommy” side took over, she decided to send both of them a message, asking of their disappearing.

An hour passed by, no message has hit the phone.

It really affected her concentration during class, but her conscious was relived as a beep was heard.

Minegeshi Idiot: Yuki-san you skipped club practice yesterday

Remember attendance is the rhythm that keeps the club alive and

If you dare escape again….. I will do it….you know..

Damn her……

Yukirin sat on her chair, immerging back to “Lala land”, remembering the dreadful event.

It was when she was still a new-comer, The school held an event for fresh students to apply for a club.

Coming across the drama club, Yuki liked the smile on the girls.

Since it looks rather fun, She chose it, but on the first day they were told to enter a dressing room to try out the costumes.

Just as she started to undress, a flash was heard, on instinct she pulled her clothes back and rushed out.

“Erm.. Minegeshi-senpai did you heard a flash just now?”

“Of course….”

“What was that?”

“That was me, Silly” Guiltiness wasn’t something that was spread across her face.

“Harrrrrrrr… why would you do that…..” trying her best not to insult her new Senpai.

“That is because I am a blackmailer” She proudly said, as she draws her body nearer to Yuki, She whispered.

“Stand outside and smile, Get me more members, Make me proud Pumpkin"

She slaps Yukirin butt, insisting her to get on with the task, fast.

Shivers ran down her spine, but she got along with her new blackmailed task.

Her thoughts were popped, when another beeps was heard.

She picks it up, feeling as her tense muscle, relaxes.

Mariko Fattie: Yukirin sorry for making you worry, could get to Macdonald’s at 8:30?
Got something to discuss.

Maachan Cutie: Yuki-chan…. Sumimasen…. Could make your way to Macdonald near the mall? Probably 8:30….. Please don’t be late

As Yukirin made through school and slave labour, It was 8:20.

Shit I am late….

Yukirin stood at the entrance of the school, deep in thoughts

If I go around the building, It would be 8:40

But if I took the alley, I might make it….. Can’t make Maachan sad…..

“One…. Two….GOOOOO” She shouted, starting her super sprint.

Just as she took 5 steps across the alley.

A person came out from under the dustbin, holding a magazine between the arm.

On instinct she did a 180 degrees turn, but somehow got trap in a dead-end.

As she adjusted to the darkness, She scanned her invader whom was approaching slowly, really slowly.

First she scans the magazine, I LOVE B***!

Yeah.... an erotic magazine.

Secondly shifting her view to the hands, it was in a weird squeezing stance.

Thirdly the identity, It was wearing a mask, an Ultraman mask, but with a slight drool, leaking down from the mouth’s hole.

Shit….. It is the one……

As it got closer, Yuki can literally feel the drool, dripping on her leg.

She embraces herself in a defensive position and plastered her eyes

A moment went by……..

Haarrrrr?

Yuki took a peek, there it was, lying on her feet, a unconscious Ultraman.

She sighed in relived, but tense up when she saw another mask person approaching her, slowly, wearing yet another mask that was presented at the “Kasana Pervert” talk.

Could this day get any worst……. It would if nobody reads the story ……, Yuki thought to herself

As the Pikachu masked-being approaches, Yuki feel a surge of power running through her body, and took a large kick toward the crouch, before falling on her bump.

Nothing….

“Muahahaha…. That won’t work, darling….. I am immune” It said with, a victorious tone

Although it sounded a little masculine, Yuki can differentiate between female or male, and also obviously from the attack.

A smirk crosses her face, as she pushes herself up again, making the opponent step back for retreat.

“It isn’t your lucky day, Pikachu, It is mine” Yuki smirked, as she rushes towards her and grope her chest, with inhumane strength.

“OUCCHHHHHHHHHH” Yuki releases her grip, with a swift movement towards the head, the culprit was knocked out

Never mess with a Mix-Martial art champion...

--------------------------------------------------------- :?----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shitt…… where am I…..”

I took a look to the right, My partner was sitting beside, leaning on the edge of the chair.

Damn….. shouldn’t have knocked her out…. But you know I don’t want you to touch her.

My attention was shifted toward the door, when footsteps could be heard, traveling up the stairs.

*gulps*

Soon the target appears holding a cup of hot drink and a erotic magazine, and sits on the chair located directly in-front of me.

Crossing her thigh and took a deep breath, probably to chill her anger.

Without any exchanging words, she placed her coffee down and came towards me

Took a grip on my mask and glare at my eyes, through the holes.

Yuki don’t take it off….., I thought to myself and fasten my eyelid.

*Swirp*

She swipes my mask off, taking a step back, eye popping out in shock.

“YOU!”   :yuki:

---------------------------------------------------------------- :otomerika:------------------------------------------------------

In a dark room, sitting on a dark chair, beside a dark be….. they are in Yuki’s home right?

To be continued  :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 05:55:25 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 8: Confrontation UPDATED
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 04:05:05 PM »
Yuki got them! Now she will know that the perverted are her two friends ><
I think I got now why Yuki is wanted :p
But I'm still curious hahahah

Thank you for the update o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Chapter 8: Confrontation UPDATED
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 08:55:07 AM »
yuki+ who???

is it long until we know who's yuki love ?

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 10: Meow
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 09:02:33 PM »
Sorry for the late chapter, got lots of things to work on.

I would really appreciate a "Comment" or "Thank" :)

Anyways I am planning to take an high school exchange program to japan, but the company is known is have a horrible reputation, should I go for it? Since it would be my last chance of entering. (Personal message me)

Special thanks to all readers and personally to imteedee, horrendously helpful, PLEASE ENJOY
:heart:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted:
Chapter 10: Meow

I went across a bridge, and is standing in-front of a castle, known to be guarded by the fiercest and deadliest dragon.

Legend has it, that the most heavenly princess was imprisoned and it was my duty to rescue her.

A kiss was the cure to the cursed

Tightening my grip on my blade, I started rushing towards the gates, facing the dragon itself.

It was a fierce battle, but with the correct projection, my blade got through its throat.

Hurting from the cut, it roars and collapse in a fit of angst.

Securing my victory, I kept my blade and travelled to the 34th storey, where the princess was told to be asleep.

Entering the room, I saw a beautiful princess laying on the silky bed, as pale as flour

Pushing myself nearer to her, I planted a kiss on her pinkish kissable lips.

Slowly colors started returning to her previously paled skin.

She fluttered her eyes and took a good stare at me, a smile covers her face.

Pushing herself slightly up, her face was align to mine and was drawing closer, and closer.

“Arrggg”

I got up from bed, slightly perspiring, morally drained as I remembered the beautiful angel from my dreams

Shit it was a dream……

Unable to hold the truth, I fell to the pillow and got a glimpse of the person beside.

She is still here, My princess..,I sighed in relived, As a smile was drawn on my face.

Staring at her for a few minutes, I suddenly got a hold of reality and realized we were soon running late for school.

Drawing a feather from my drawer, I tickled her at the hilt of her nose

“Rena-chan wake up, darling”

Fluttering her eyes, I got a cozy feeling as it re-enacts the dream.

“Morning Jurina-Chan”

“Time for school, You can use the shower first, I will go and prepare breakfast”

“Thanks sweetie” She pecked on my nose, before heading to the showers

After that everything pretty much finishes and we were on our way to school.

(School)

Today was Thursday, another ordinary day, I hope

Class today proceeds as per normal, although Mari-chan and Maachan weren’t present.

And as for Yuki, She sits at the corner constantly staring at her phone, feeling a little concern Jurina walked over to where she sits

“Yuki-Chan” As she pinches her fat cheek.

“Hmmmmmmmmm?” She replied, rubbing her injured cheeks.

“What is wrong? You seem pretty sad today"

"Nothing" Soulless was the word to describe her mood.

"…. Is it because Mari-Chan isn’t here” Jurina smirk, pushing her eyebrows up and down, before stopping when she got piercing cold glares from her girlfriend.

“Noooooooooo……I mean I am concern….. but just as a friend…..”

Jurina moves closer to Yuki and whisper, trying her best not to allow her sweetheart to catch her again “Or maybe it is Maachan heheh……”

*BOING*

“Renaaaaa-chan it hurts” Rubbing her poor head, which was still healing from Rena’s constant beating

“Well… If you wouldn’t have disturb Yuki-chan I wouldn’t need to do that always” Crossing her arm, with a rolled up newspaper on hand.

“By the way, what is wrong Yuki-chan, althought Jurina is a little annoying ,but, I too could also sense your sadness”

“Nahhh……Maybe it is just my “Mommy” side, I usually gets concern when my friends aren’t present”

“Okay… take care” Assuring her mood,they crawled back to their seats, before the teacher returns from the restroom

*Bing*

Jurina received a message from a close friend.

******: Hey Jurina, wanna hang out today at my house, and remember to bring your hun-hun along

Sure no problem, after school then, Jurina pressed the send button.

Soon class is over, The duo waved a good bye to Yukirin and wished her good luck on her slave duties.

Passing by houses after houses, they finally reached the allocated house.

“Ojama shimasu” They proclaimed before entering the house

Taking the flight of stairs up,and reaching the second storey

*Zigggg*

Jurina slides the door open and enters, taking a bow to her friend.

“Neeee NyanNyan long time no hang-out” Jurina shouted, as she shifted and hugs her friend, following by is Rena

Breaking the hug, they got into a conversation.

“NyanNyan you wanna create a club together, all three of us” Jurina proclaims suddenly

“What kinda club is it” NyanNyan and Rena sprouted, scratching their heads

Jurina kept her mouth shut, and crawls over to Rena and whispers something to her ears, All of a sudden Rena let out a giggle.

Feeling as curiosity took over NyanNyan tap Jurina’s shoulder “Hey…. Tell me what is it about?” She pouted

“You really wanna know” Jurina mischievously smirked, and did her signature eyebrow movement.

Irritated by the movement, NyanNyan squeezes her eyes slightly and intimate her to spill the beans.

“Okokok………It is called the “Tsundere" club”

“Why does it have tsundere in it?” The cat like girl asked curiously

“Well...... it is designed just for you”

Yet again NyanNyan pinches her eyes moderately, sending the message, Who the hell are you calling tsundere.

Turning her attention to the incoming voice, she listens

“Well, it was designed just for you…. To you know……woe your crush” Rena spoke, trying her best to imitate the signature eyebrow stance.

“Errrr……Arrrr…..SHEE ISS NNOT MYY CRUUSH” NyanNyan objects, having her face turns as red as “Red?”  :wub:

“Don’t worry Tsundere-chan, remember Mariko is her best friend, Maybe she can help, and in no time, you two would be in bed having……”

“Iya Iya Iya SHE IS NOT MY CRUSH” She shuttered, feeling as something liquidly dripping down her nose.

“Eh…. NyanNyan you are bleeding”

She placed her hand under her nose, blood was present when she looked over.

Damn you Jurina for making me think lewd thoughs….. But a naked Yuko is soooo yummy….

The next thing she knew, she was laying down in what seems like an ambulance car, having both Matsui on each side.

Exaggerating her condition Jurina swore “Tsundere-chan don’t worry I won’t allow anyone to marry your Yuko, I would take the initiative of photographing naked pictures of her to salute your grave” before miserably soaking in tears.

Although unconscious, a smile was presented as she heard “Naked, Yuko, Pictures”

To be continued   :thumbup?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:13:28 AM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 11: First Love
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 12:49:57 PM »
Hey guys, hope you continue liking the story:)

I would appreciate a "Thanks" or a funny "Comment"

If the description is getting harder and harder to read please "Comment" or "Personal Message" me, I would appreciate it

:pour:

--------------------------------------------------------------------:D------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted
Chapter 11: First Love

Why must it be her………

After discovering the culprit, Yuki got into deep thoughts and sat there wondering, as the duo culprit sat down zipping their mouth shut.

I know it is her……. But should I report them to the police….. or find out why…

She sighed in disappointment as she couldn’t reach her decision.

She tried interrogating them, but silence was what their mouth knew.

“Wait here, don’t try to escape” Yukirin warned before taking the flight of stairs, to the bottom.

She reaches the kitchen and took 2 cups, refilling it both with water for the thirsty invader.

Checking her cellphone 3 messages was present, sender was unknown till she slides the arrow button to the right, As she was about to do it, something stops her

*knock knock knock*

Shit, Mum’s back already!?!?!, Yuki thought to herself, praying that her prediction is false

*Knock KNOCK KNOCK*

“DARLING I FORGOT THE KEYS, COULD YOU OPEN THE DOOR?” The voice, recognize to be her mum

Why….. only on the day, I didn’t want her to be early

After her mum heard nothing in respond, she started banging knocking constantly again

Knowing her mom wouldn’t give a chance for explanation to the newly found criminals;

She did the unthinkable.

Yuki took her handy-dandy aluminum bat and went over to the door, hoping her mom would forgive her for this, yet again horrendous act of parent-abuse.

She placed her hand on the knob and twisted, As her mom took a step onto the houses ’tiling.

“Sorry Mom”

*Boing*

Yuki carried her mother’s now unconscious body back to her room,

Passing by her own room, she caught a glimpses of the captures, fear was present in their eyes, after seeing what cannot not be unseen, they started struggling for escape

After placing her mom on her bed, She went down stairs to collect the cups of water, and took off back to the top floor.

Upon entering her room, the two people started to kicking around, fearing for their safety, shouting for forgiveness.

“PLEASE DON’T KILL US, WE ARE SORRY”

Hahaha Idiots….

Yuki ignored their constant blabbering for mercy, and continued acting as their imagination perceives.

Yuki plastered a maniacish smile and bubbled her eyes out,

“If you two don’t wanna die like that woman, I dragged,….. START TALKING” Yuki shouted the last 2 words to pass more fear into their hearts, as she faces the two stun people “You better be quick, my patience is running low”

Still nothing…

“You know…. I really love my steak……. RARE” Yuki licked her lips, and heard two fast pounding heart, increasing in volume

Capturing success, she started her interrogation

“If you two, don’t wanna become breakfast, tell me whether you two are the illegitimate Kasanas’ Perverts?” Tapping her leg, sending the message of impatiences.

The duo just nod their heads,

“Goooooooood”

Just as she was about to ask the next question, A vibration and beep caught her attention.

Shifting her task to the unanswered cell phone, She began reading                       

28 March 2013: 8:45
Mari-chan: Neeee, Yuki-chan have you already forgotten our meeting……Nevermind me and Maachan will talk to you about it tomorrow…

28 March 2013: 8:50
Maachan: Yuki-chan where are you? We were supposed to discuss something….

The remaining 2 were messages from mom, One received during club slave practice, second was a late send out, asking where she was.

After sending Maachan and Mari-chan an apology, She continued her talk towards the still masked Ultraman, slightly infuriate that they made her late for her meeting with friends.

“We would started with you, Ultraman” She took of the mask, revealing an unknown person

“Name please”

“Yuu….ko…..” She shuttered but gains her confidence when she saw Yuki's cleavage “Oshima Yuko, Miss Oppai…….I meant Miss…..”

Disgusted by the saliva dripping from her mouth, Yuki shifted her attention to the second.

Although she already recognizes the person, whom she accidentally bumped on the first day, she acted naturally,but was a little shocked as she couldn't accept the fact that she was the culprit.

“Name please, Cuti……Miss”

Damn she is sooo cute….

“Waaa….Watanabe Mayu…….” Gaining the same confidence, as her eyes was drawn from the eyes to the chest.

Realising the opened buttoned shirt, She draws two steps back and turns to the other direction, fixing her buttons.

As she was on her second button to the top, She heard mumbles which sounded like

“Woooooo, what nice oshiri”

“Agreed”

The mumbling discontinued as a loud rumble was heard from Yuki’s stomach, reminding the duo of the horrible incident.

Yuki smiles as the perverts, were now yet again trapped.

She walk over to her drawer, picking a wooden box out, before taking a quick peek at the duo, shifting her eyebrows up and down, as if she has some devious plan.

“You know…… I haven’t actually got dinner yet…...” She opens the box, revealing a 8 inch blade, known to Yuki’s knowledge as her protection weapon against trespasser

Licking her blade, she sway left and right towards the duo , their heavy beating were now as clear as a boom box

“Seems like I got lucky today, that you two attacked me, *winks*

“Haven’t really been having a teenage delicacy recently” She continued

YOU CANNIBAL…….” The duo shuttered, unable to shout for help, as Yuki widens her eyes evilly, trying to frighten their poor weak hearts further.

“I read from a book yesterday, they said that, the cuter the girls are, the tastier it is” After being said, the two started accusing each other of being cuter, she let out a giggle from her jokes.

But for the frighten two, It sounded like she was laughing due to her happiness of getting her delicacy.

After sometime of acting scary, Yuki came off clean as she didn’t want them to be afraid.

After an hour or two of explanation, the duo calms down,but it was getting late , being exhausted she then got straight to the point.

“So you two decide, I am going to give you Option A and B to choose”

“What is Option A?” Yuko asked,

*Yawns*

“Erm…….Is that I send you two to jail for committing perversion” She said rubbing away her tired tears.

“You can’t do that……” Mayu pouted

“Oh yes I can….” She went over to the tied Mayu, and pats her head “Mamarin, can do whatever she wants”

“So…..what is Option B then...?” Now it was Mayu’s turn to ask.

“I can’t tell you, But you can either choose A or B” She smirked as she remembers what Option B was.

After asking for privacy, she left the room, allowing the two to discuss in private

After 5 minutes or so, she went in, receiving a decided conclusion.

“B it is then….. Whatever it is , Since the police today raise the Wanted reward from 1 million yen to 2 for some reason” They both replied in agreement

Yuki walks over to the two, and smiled, before swiftly and accurately hitting their necks, rendering both unconscious.

“B it is then, from tomorrow onwards, you two would be my personal servant for a year” replying to the fainted bodies.

Untying the ropes that bind their hands, She carried them and placed each to an individual separate beds in the guest room

Before closing the lights she caresses Mayu's cheeks and gave a quick peck

“Sweet dreams , My love…..My First Love  :heart:

To be continued
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 06:10:59 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mayuyu!!!!!!

UGH My heart  :inlove: my long wait finally paid-off with Oshiri sisters  XD I'm so happy seeing these two Ѡ
Yadda~  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Ch11: First Love UPDATED: Would Appreciate a "Thanks" *greed
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 11:16:41 PM »
Wow I'm really confused now!!! If Mariko and Oku are not the perverts, what they are planning to do?!

Yeey oshiri sisters *.* haahah good!

That chapter with Haruna is hilarious!!! I loved it!

I'm really curious ><

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Somehow, I got the feeling that Yuki is satisfied with her catch and Mayu is going to stay in the house longer than a year? haha...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Wanted Chapter 12: Call me Sama
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 08:24:06 PM »
Hey guys, Hope to liked it, Special thanks to all readers, and to DC2805 for giving me the idea of making them stay:)

Hope you guys continue following it to the end :note:

ENJOY:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted
Chapter 12: Call me Sama

Yuki was awoken by the beautiful chirping, whistling through the air.

Stretching her arm, she yawns in delight, feeling particularly cheerful in the morning.

She swiftly dances in tip-toe to the servants' guest’s room.

There it was, two sleeping lard, laying on the bed, with their faces facing the pillow.

Yuki decide to shout for her servants to wake up, but was so caught up with the beautiful twin-pigtailed girl, that she diverted her plan to only wake Yuko up first.

Shifting her position from the cutie, she reaches Yuko’s bed and started poking her ribs, her prey then started rotating left and right in discomfort.

Feeling as her plan to wake her up in silence, was a brutal failure, she switches poking to pinching her tummy.

“Yuko……. Wake up….” Softly whispering to her ears, trying her best not to intrude,  sleeping beauty’s slumber.

“Harrr…….” She starred at Yuki’s eyes for a second before recoiling to her defensive position “What do you want Yuki-chan…….” Annoyance was in her voice.

“Just get up, and cook me breakfast….. I will tell you why later.. Gotta wake Mayuyu….. Mayu up first” Pushing Yuko out of the room and pointed towards the direction of her kitchen, “ Scrambled eggs and Ham….. and remember to make one for Mayu and my mom too".

Frustrated and confused as to why Mayu didn’t have to do chores, she stomps off to the kitchen and did as she was ordered.

After seeing Yuko’s dismissal, she locks the door and took a chair, sitting beside her Mayu, brushing her hair.

Starring at the beautiful features, Yuki couldn’t contain the urge of kissing, as Mayu started licking her dry lips.

Should I kiss.. her…..But what if it ……it is her first too…….. 

Captured by the aroma from Mayu, she started moving nearer and nearer, till their faces was inches apart.

Targeting her lips towards the other, she moves in closer, but in the last second, pecked on the cheeks instead, not wanting to cross the line.

After her little peck, Mayu started fluttering her sleepy little eyes, wondering why a minute ago she was tied to the chair, but now was teleported to a bed

She starred at Yuki for a second, before flinching

“Whyy…Aam…III……Inn your beddd…..” She shutters, pulling her blankets up inspecting whether her clothes have been changed, or torn.

“Hahaha…..It is the guest’s bed silly” patting her head

“Why did you knocked us out again……We didn’t do anything bad….” She pouted

“I will tell you guys later, but go and get changed before breakfast” Yuki escorted her to the bathroom “Here, you can have my uniform for today, luckily for you, I’ve got lots of it”

Leaving Mayu to tend to her needs, Yuki went over to her room, but caught a burning scent.

YUKO……..

She rushes to the kitchen, as fast as her legs could take her

Smokes were flushing out of the kitchens’ opening, entering the place, it was hazardous.

Instantly responding to the situation, she carries out an extinguisher.

“YUKO……..CAN’T YOU MAKE A SIMPLE EGG WITH BURNING MY WHOLE HOUSE DOWN” Scolding Yuko as she extinguish the fire.

“Sorry I don’t really know how to fry an egg” Yuko lied, giggling a little.

“Fine……” Although she knew Yuko was lying, she needed to make breakfast before school time “Go and get a shower in my room….. You can find an extra pair of uniform at the drawer on the right”

Yuko then took off to the top floor

Seems like this deal is going reversed……, Yuki thought, as she prepares a 4 person meal.

(Yuki’s room)

Yuko arrives inside the room, looking around for the drawer.

There it was, 3 drawers on the right, but all were labelled neatly for less confusion

“Outside clothing” “School clothing” “Private necessity”

“Hmmm…. I wonder where the school clothes are…. Hahaha”

She then took hold of the “Private necessity” knob and pulled, revealing a ton of heavenly garments.

Jackpot !

She started digging into her newly-found gold mine, pulling out a seductive pink lingerie

Woooo…hooooo….. How sexy…., She though as blood started leaking onto all the garments, she then started panicking

OHHH NOOO…WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO!?!?!...... No Yuko….you can’t be nervous, or else Yuki would notice…. Play it cool…….Play it COOL….

Whistling her way to the correct section, she pulled out a towel and uniform and head straight for the bathroom.

Turning the knob for the shower, water starts making their way to her filthy skin,

Ahhhh how cozy…..

After finishing her refreshing shower, she dumps her old clothing into the basket, but not before noticing leftovers from Yuki’s.

She reaches in pulling out a white panty, with red dots.

Mayu's favourite

She then stared at the panties, thinking of what should be done

Noooo…. I shouldn’t…, but gave up as she was caught up in lustful thoughts.

After a minute or so, a shout knocks her out of her thoughts,

“Mayu…Yuko…. Breakfast is ready…”

Ohh boy… Breakfast is finally ready, better get going…

Pocketing her precious into her pockets, she took off to her destination, dining room.

Upon reaching there, Mayu was already sited, a smile plastering her face as she was staring towards the kitchen.

“Ohayo Mayu-chan” Mayu then flinched in surprise, wavering her hand in protest

“I wasn’t….looking at her….. I swear..” suspicion lurking on Yuko’s face, but ignores it, when Yuki arrives with breakfast.

The duo started banging the table with fork and knifes on hand, demanding for food to be placed on the table quick.

“Okay okay…… here you go Mayu… Scrambled eggs and ham…. Hope you liked it” Placing a perfectly made breakfast.

“Ohh thanks”

“What about me, Mamarin…..” Yuko asked, with hungry puppy eyes, Yuki then departs to the kitchen and back with a plate on hand

“Here you go…… perfectly made...... scrambled eggs…..” Frisking on the plates, were a half burned scrambled egg with parts of shell still intact, hams were dice and blended, almost mistaken to be tartar sauce.

“Hey why is my eggs burned but Mayu’s is perfect” Yuko pouted, pushing the plate to the front, rejecting it.

“I don’t know….. I thought I made them all…. perfectly…..hmm maybe I was wrong” smirking at the angry Yuko,

That is for lying to me

The 3 then started munching down on their “Perfect” eggs, before Yuko asked a question that Yuki had postponed

“Nee…. Yuki-chan you still didn’t tell us why you knocked us out yesterday, before telling us what Option B was”

“Oh yea.... almost forgot....Firstly, I knocked you guys out, to make the readers know how badass I am” giving a thumbs up to the viewers “And secondly address me as Yuki-sama not chan”

“And why should we do that?” Mayu questioned, folding her arms proudly

“That is because you guys chose Option B, meaning you would be my personal servants for a year, doing anything I Desire

“What if we don’t wanna” Yuko objects

“Watch this”

Yuki then moves near the TV, switching it on, and channelling it to the news channel.

“Best football player there is….” The news reporter spoke “And next we have the police from the Kasana district, Officer Tomomi”

“We confined two students from the Kasana girls school yesterday on suspicion of being the Kasana pervert, but they were released 24hours later, as our evidences were insufficient”

*gulps*

“We tapered phone in several homes on search of the culprits, and passed by two individuals that was planning on what seems to be the plan for their next victim, we started tracking them down as their stated names “Mariko” and “Oku””

“We have searched with the Ministry of manpower, of people in the district having the name Mariko and Oku, but only got each from the girls school, after confirming that the suspects were not the criminals, we have decided to increase the reward from a million to 2 for not only perversion, but also creating a havoc with the cover up names”

Yuki then switched off the TV, as she felt that the message were passed perfectly

She cleared her throat before threatening them, their faces as pale as milk

“What would happen to you two after I tell Mari-chan and Maachan about it” Instantly the duo started bowing, begging for mercy

“Then remember to call me Yuki-sama, Okie Dokie? ” patting both their heads

As the threatening talk finishes, They continued finishing their plate, empty

As they were about finished, A tall beautiful woman came into the dining room, giving Yuki a peck on the cheek

“Neee….honey, are this two your friends?”

“Yups…. You can kinda say that….” Yuki replied to her mom, as she introduces the duo “This cutie over here is Mayu and the dopey one beside you is Yuko”

“Ohh how nice to meet you guys” her mom started shaking their hands

“Nee… mom can they move in to our house, since they requested it” Yuki lied, covering her hands over them, asking for silence.

“Sure thing honey…. You better get going, school is about to start….”

“Okay, Bye mom” As she departs from home. (Continuing next chapter, it is 3 hours passed my bed time, Lil Zorx needs sleep)

To be continued

One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Ch12:Call me Sama UPDATED: Give the story a go, LOVE YOU GUYS
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 08:57:43 PM »
OohI just hope that Yuki will be ableto tame those two hahaha

Ah what Yuki will do when she findsout her graments full of blood? XD

Mayu is already drooling over Yuki *.*

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Ch12:Call me Sama UPDATED: Give the story a go, LOVE YOU GUYS
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2013, 06:25:16 AM »
Yeah! I liked very much o /

Okay, take your time. Thank you again :)

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wanted (Yuki+?) Hope U liked it, Comments N Thanks would be appreciated, Ch12
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2013, 08:14:47 PM »
I'm starting to worry about you, You don't have to push yourself as if doing ficts is work, do it on your pace, as you've said... "Your own pace"
and... never compromise quality over speed of updates  :)
You should know that we are very much patient to wait for updates, so don't worry about us

good health for you Zorx,

imteedee :deco:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 08:31:51 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Double Header