JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Play on

Author Topic: Zorxie-chan's Storytelling, [My actual love][The fat inside me]  (Read 20612 times)

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
  • You should love me, because I said so!
Zorxie-chan's Storytelling, [My actual love][The fat inside me]
« on: September 27, 2013, 08:43:50 PM »
Hey guys, Zorx here with a brand new story, for this it is a one-shot and don't really have detailed explaination

Simple English vocabulary, easy for understanding.

If you would like a certain couple, and scenario please comment or message me personally.

If there is any mistakes that annoyed you in the story, comment or message me.

The story is also, a little straight-forward, typical for a lazy writer like me:)

Hope you enjoy this story:)

Pairing: Tomotomo
           Mayuki
           Atsumina

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday

(TomoTomo)

The day, that every member in AKB48 and SKE48 has been waiting for, was finally happening, that is right !, the director declared yesterday that we would be granted a relaxing 1 week holiday, away from work, as he thought that the break would release the tension between members, allowing them to reveal their true potential upon finishing a relaxing and stress-relieving break.

So I decided to spend the day with my sweetheart, Tomochin. We came to a conclusion a day before, that visiting Chinatown would be a splendid idea, since neither of us, has ever been or eaten any Chinese cuisine.

The idea was recommend by our friends, Mayu and Yuki, as they express the tenderness and the delightful taste of the famous Chinese delicacy, Chili crab. Since It isn’t too spicy and also not too sweet, it would be just right for my darling, as she isn’t a big fan of any spicy consumption.

We boarded a taxi and left for Chinatown, upon entering the area, the surroundings had brightly lidded lanterns, hanging on strings tied along each lamppost; trishaws were parked on the side of the road, waiting for customers to board, and the lively drumming sounds of the Dragon dance, performing for a certain opening, it was beautiful.

Arriving at the set, destination, we paid for the fee, and took a step out, straight toward a local coffee shop. It was enormous, having millions and millions of variations of food, ranging from Xiao long bao to Home-made char-siew noodles.

As the food court isn’t that crowded, we decided to browse the variety of foods together, before jumping to conclusion on our decided entrée.

We passed through blocks after blocks, but none seems to catch my attention, but as we went by a veteran looking stall, it caught my attention straight away with its 5 star certificate, pasted at the front, Tomochin and I stood waiting near the glass-paneled stand, not wanting to intrude the busy owner, while she was busy chopping meat.

Feeling irresistibly flirty, I place my arm around the shy girl. Upon contact, I felt a strange vibration erecting from her body, she was phenomenally shivering un-controllably, as I felt anxious in a huge amount.

I tried to comfort her “Sweetie, Are you cold?” taking off my jacket, covering the hump of her shoulders, down to her waist.

“Erm…. I am fine” She softly rejects the offer, but her shaking was starting to worsen, after another slam was echoed, coming from inside the store.

“I am really worried, honey, is anything the matter? You haven’t stop shivering, since we stood here waiting” I responded with great concern, staring directly at her direction, but her eyes weren’t onto mine, but instead directed at the store.

*Slams*

She flinched and place her hand over her mouth, “Tomo..mi-love can we orde..r our food in…. may..be another store?... But if you lik..ed it here, I don’t mind staying” Her voice too, was also shuttering, and due to the tone, it was revealed that she had quite a dislikes towards the stall.

I placed my viewpoint on her current concentration.

Realizing the cause, I responded with a slight push of my head “Yes, we can, let’s go over there” pointing at a dumpling shop.

“Thank you” she mumbled under her breath, as I placed a reassuring hand on her waist.

Hence we took off, and the shivering stops, her angelic smile were also regained.

I didn’t knew, Tomochin would reacted strangely towards, ducks being killed........

(Mayuki)

We are both friends, but just maybe….. Before our holiday’s halts to an end, I would have gained the courage to confess

Yuki and I had a conversation; right after the announcement was made, and planned a trip to Singapore, just the two of us…… Wunderbar.

We made bookings the night before, and got 2 tickets for VIP seating and reservation on the plane, also during the arrangement, we appointed a stay at the Marina Bay Sands, because we were given vouchers from Director-sama.

Feeling as my heart was popping in and out rapidly, due to plundering excitement for our trip, and also alone-time with Oshiri….Yuki.

I didn’t get any sleep, I just ended up hopping on bed, and organizing, eye-catching lingerie to woe her in attempts, before resorting to proposal.

Meeting at the airport, on departure date, we handed in our passport and finally reached the 57-metres plane, we took adjoining seats, before the craft blasted its engine, projecting it for flight.

Exhaustion and sleepiness was the only two-words that would fully describe my feeling, as I was carelessly knocked myself to “Fairy-land”, placing my head on her thigh.

During my happy-go-lucky slumber, I felt a warm pair of lips, attached itself to my cheeks, but killed the thought, thinking it was just a dream.

“Mayuyu, would you marry me” Yukirin said, as she placed her left knee on the ground, with a 5 carat-ring on palm, as I dart my eyes around, shyly looking at the starring crowd.

“Of course, I would” I lifted her up, from kneeling and planted a kiss on her… cherry pink lips, and the crowd surrounding us, cheered and clapped.

Shining lights and patting head, brought me back to reality

"Dayum... why must it be a dream"

We arrived at Singapore, the country of great convenience.

We check-out and had lunch on the Airport, before hitting the outside and boarded a cab, driving through the city-life of the tiny-island, we plastered our faces to the window, as we passed by the record-breaking Ferris wheel.

Pointing and accidentally cracking bits of the window, I pulled the hilt of Yuki’s skirt, begging her to accompany me to the 30minutes long-wheel ride tomorrow, at dusk, she agrees with a slight nod, before being disturbed, when the drivers unzips his previously sealed mouth, scolding me for almost drilling a hole at his window.

I apologized with a quirky “Sorwiie”, He just sighed, accepting the cutely-spoken sorry and continued grounding the accelerator.

We arrived at Marina Bay Sands, and were taking our first-steps into the 3 tower-connected hotel, our jaws were separated from the skull, as service staff told us, the top of the hotel stood a ship-looking platform, established with fun resort and swimming pool.

Yippee....

We check-in and took our residences keys, fortunately for me, the voucher, we had, had a typo, instead of having two-separate beds, there will only be a master-bed for sharing.

Hopping from yet again, another heart pounder, we entered the luxurious estate, zipped our luggages wide open, and hang up clothes into the cabinet.

Feeling lazy as jet-lacks strikes, we had the first day lying on bed, watching television programmes, changeling each-other on who could understand the most English lines.

After having a little of SpongeBob and My Little Pony competition, Yuki tucked herself into bed, slipping her legs to the end of the bed, signing out straight to beauty sleep.

I got out of bed, and sat on a red cushy chair, beside her bed, starring at her chubby face,

How cute…….., I couldn’t resisted looking at the rosy lips, without having any dirty thoughts. Coming to my only clean resort, I placed my lips onto hers, before pushing back after eternity.

Woooo I am so brave....

Right after the kiss, a slight tilts of Yuki’s mouth was formed, as I thanks Kami-sama for allowing her to be a heavy-sleeper.

Although I would love to be beside her forever, I formed a better plan of visiting the Fun Resort, before my dirty-mind corrupts my brain, and doing something that would push me further away from the notorious friend-zone.

(The next day, night)

After having a pleasant breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a wonderful sightseeing trip around town, I finally reached the point-breaker of my heart.

“Yukirin, be quick” I held tightly at her wrist, pulling her faster towards our destination, there is was, a humorously large Ferris-wheel, we quickly purchase tickets and entered an empty cubical.

Just as the doors were soon about to close, a group of boys saw us alone and were approaching it fast, but as they were approaching closer and closer, I just lifted my legs, and took a quick jab onto theirs chest, “Get your own, perverts” I coldly said, before door shuts.

We were launch to air, finally, just the two of us, viewing the city in a lightly romantic aura, surrounding the casing.

Woooo…. How romantic….

Taking a bird’s view at the city, we both sat peacefully sewing out mouths shut, enjoying the view, but the silence was cancelled when Yuki decided to speak.

“Mayuyu, you wanna hear a secret, I have been holding for since, entering AKB?” Yuki suddenly confessed, hiding her visible redden face, with her palms over each cherry cheek.

Feeling curious, but also increasing afraid, I took my chances “What would it be, Yuki?”, crossing my fingers at my back, wishing that she was about to say “I LOVE YOU MAYU”

She placed two fingers on her throat, clearing it with a shrieking sounds, “I really envy Tomochin….” She replied, placing a funny smile, one which would always make me flustered, but not today…..

“What is so good, about her……” I accidentally sprouted, rather rudely, tilting my glare away from her, due to embarrassment. It is not that I hate Tomochin or anything, in-fact I and her, are best friends, but whomever comes between me and my angel, will be forcefully-placed under my list of “Don’t wanna talk to you again”.

Before silence was reached yet again, Yuki placed her smooth fingertips on my cheek, shifting my glare to her beautiful face, which cause me lustful dreams.

“I envy her, for her relation with Tomomi”

“What does that have to do with anything” Watery tears, reached my opening, and was pouring down like waterfall.

“Because……. Although she is shy, I admire her confidence to propose to Tomomi, during our last performance” Yuki said, getting nearer and nearer towards my face.

I shifted my face by insinct, but was pulled back, slightly roughly towards..….. her lips……

My heart felt as if, It was a Charlizard, that just learned Fly. Just as we were getting to the good part, her smooching stops without warning, as she tears away from me.

“I Love You, Mayuyu” Yuki faced the bottom, eyes full of remorse and regrets, “I know that you don’t feel the same, but…..” She wiped her tears with her long sleeves “But…Being just with you, is enough for me...... and now I ruin the chances of even being your friend” Her butt began walking on its own towards the opposite end.

I held her and pulled back, tightly into embrace, as I also declare my actual feelings, “I LOVE YOU TOO YUKIRIN…….”

She widen her eyes from disbelief, but soon erased it, as I shared an improved kiss with her,

THANKS THE LORD!!!

As the capsule was alighting to the bottom, cheering and screaming erupts from the crowd, which included the guys from previously

“MAYUKI!!!! FOREVER!!!!!” The both of us, just winked towards the roaring crowd, making our way back to the hotel.

We entered the room, and laid in bed, both of us facing the ceiling and deeps in thoughts, not believing how a day could change your life so much, before taking a brief lips-exchange.

“Nee….Yuki I know it is quite soon….. But do you wanna “Do” it” I said, feeling my lustful thirst increasing.

“I think it is best for us, to… you know….. slow it down…..” Yuki replied, reaching into her bag, taking the book of laws, and pointing out, the appropriate age for having intercourse.

Darn it, what a waste of seductive lingerie

Yuki gave me yet another quick peck on the cheek, and bid me a night greeting, before sleeping,

Leaving me alone, as I switched on the television, programming it to My Little Pony.

*Ring….Ring…..Ring*

Great! Just when I am getting to the good part…..

I picked the phone up from beside my bed area, messaging a quick “Moshi Moshi?”

“Mayu-darling how are you?” An elderly man, spoke from beyond

“I feel great”

“By the way, how do you like my plan eh…”

“Hahahaa… Thanks to you, grandpa, Yuki and me are finally Juilet and Juilet”

“That’s is nice to hear that, Now she can finally stopped complaining to me on how she envy Tomotomo’s relationship…..I gotta go sweetie, and remember, no sex till 18…..”

“I got it, grandpa, see ya” I lied, as I hang up, before walking over to the cabinet pulling out a pink lingerie.

It is time, to wake her up…..

(Atsumina)

“Onsen Onsen Onsen” We both pronounces, as we marched towards the natural hot-spring.

Yups… you got it right, I am having a warmy holiday with my cute little midget, in the famous-amos, Watermelon onsen.

It got its title, for having the smoothest semi-circle bottom.

We arrived at the front of the steaming hot-springs, and was stunned by its natural beautiful, It is sooo natural that animals surrounding the area, would tucked themselves cozily into the water.

The cold drifting snow, swarming from the sky, making us leap into the boiler faster than sound, as we acknowledge the comfortable distilling warm water, surrounding our body. 

“Ahhh…. This is the life” I said, “Honey, could you pass me the newspaper” I motioned for it to be quickly passed over, Takamina then reaches for her purse, pulling out today’s newpaper as she stretches her hand, from over, transferring to mine.

“Thanks darling” I happily replied, reading the newspaper for any juicy-bits, after reading a while, I caught a news that burns my heart with excitement.

AKB48 Scandal

Witnesses at Singapore said, they spotted Kashiwagi and Watanabe from the famous girl-group, AKB48, kissing, inside one of the capsule in the Singapore Flyer, Although no real evidence was captured, it was confirmed by witnesses around the located area.

We went around the Akibahara and told 1000 fans , on their thoughts on this event

I mean, it is good, isn’t it?

Oh-my-god, they finally confessed, it is about time….

Hulalala….

Finally my fanfiction is coming true….. Okaa-san my wish has finally came true… I can die happy now….

Out of 1000 interview, we had a total amount of 955 negative feedback, complaining about useless photographer that couldn’t get a photo.

“Taka-honey, seems like the princess and the doll has finally patched” I pass the information over, immediately Takamina started, jumping up and down due to gratefulness.

“Taka-sweetie, maybe you wanna take a sit, before anyone sees your Hu-ha.” I chuckled, as she went straight down, peeping from left to right, for any perverts.

Having the clear sign, she swims over to my direction and placed her arm over the shoulder “Acchan, It is just that I am grateful, that god has finally made Mayu confess, for I don’t have to hear her constant over-confident blabbering about…. Takamina-sensei don’t worry I would get the courage tomorrow.....” Takamina sarcastically said, then planted a kiss on the cheek.

"Acchan maybe you would wanna consider applying lotion on your cheeks, it is rather rough" Takamina advised.

“Ermmm darling, You might wanna consider washing your lips” I recommended, As she opened her eyes, to find a female monkey on her left, fluttering her eyes, pressing a smooching signal with her mouth.

Immediately she jumps out, running away from the monkey...

“Acchannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn HELPPPPPPP” She calls for my help, as she ran in circles, running away from the hand-walking creature.

"That is your punishment for cheating on me " I ignored her pledge for help, as I continued reading a new headline "Tomochin's phobia of duck killing". :jphip:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:35:39 AM by ZorxCemoon »
Once upon a time, There lived two beautiful girls.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
Another named Kashiwagi Yuki.
They fell in love with each other and married.
The end.

Yukirin :heart: Mayuyu
Mayuyu :heart: Yukirin

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
 :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

ATSUMINA IS SOOO FUNNY!!!

Lol Atsuko is sooo cute getting jealous of the monkey and poor Minami, not getting any help from her girlfriend

thanks for the story :D
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
make kojiyuu too please  :thumbsup :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :shy2: :mon innocent: Thank you
I look forward to another.
 :on gay: :mon money:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: Holiday (Lots of pairing) One-shot~I am going for cycling~See ya^^
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 06:41:46 AM »
Pffft...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the first time in a while a fic could crack me up so much... Thank you for writing this fic. Will be waiting for more.

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Re: Holiday (Lots of pairing) One-shot~I am going for cycling~See ya^^
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 10:06:41 PM »
Here are two stories hope you liked it:), This two are not connected to the "Holiday One-Shot" it is just for complete fun:)

Hope you guys like it:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Couple Special)

Eloping on a 13 hours journey anywhere would have caused the majorities, headache and exhaustion, but whereas for me, It was blistered with joy and eagerness, Why?.

Because the night before my trip to Tokyo, A date was set through a chatting site, with a cute chubby girl, who was a mixed of Italian and Japanese.

As I reached the designated location, that was addressed, I grabbed my purse pulling out a piece of paper, that I previously noted the address. Confirming that the red roof mansion was the allocated destination.

I got out of my Ferrari, slammed the door shut and pushed the locked button, before walking over to the already opened-gates.

Although the gates presented a welcoming aura, I decided to alarm her to not come off as inconsiderate. As my fingers were lifted to come in contact with the ringer, a shout distracts my motion.

“Mariko… you can just come in. I just dirtied my shirt and had to change to another” Her arms were the only part shown, before disappearing to her appointed task.

Welcoming myself to the house, I went over to the front-door and twisted the knob, peering inside, to find an empty living-room, before making my first leap onto the flooring. Another shout was echoed from the top-storey “You can just a seat at the table; and try some of the cookies. I made them myself”.

Moving over to the well-organized table, I just stood there as my eyes came in contact with the cookies.

Fascinated by the great bakery skills, I shouted over a compliment “The cookies looks great”, before helping myself to a chocolate cookie that was lying on the stand.

Crunching down on the cookie, I could literally taste heaven, but as I was about to take my second bite, a mysterious person suddenly appeared from the door, on my right.

A pale, ebony hair girl with cute pink dress came towards me, with a file on hand “Please take a seat”, She suggested, but there was a slight hint of order.

Due to the straight forward order, I quickly took a seat, and faced her dead serious face.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned, with a horrendous monotone voice.

“Nothing….” I bluntly replied

“Nothing? But for the past few day, you have been up to something” Flipping through the large stack of paper.

“I came..... just to meet her….” I frankly replied, shrugging my legs, due to anxiety.

“And what are you guys going to be doing here?”

“Nothing.....much….maybe watch a movie with her” I replied, pulling out a couple of DVD from beneath my plastic bag.

“And how old are you?”

“20, Madam” giving out a respectable honorific, although she looks rather youthful.

“Soo…..you think it is alright, for a 20 adult, to just come over to a girl home when her parents aren’t around”

“But... We are not going to do anything….. but maybe watch some movie…” Defending myself

“And do you know how old is this young lady, that you are here to meet, today....?” She asked, facing the notes.

Feeling as explosion, erupts in my heart, I tried digging through my brain for excuses.

“Sh..ee. said… she was… 22” I lied

“You do know, that I have the transcript here…” She flunked the paper towards my face.

As anxiety hits my sensitive area, I just come off clean as a whistle.

“She is 14” I faced down, not allowing her to view my guilty face

“Oh….so you were lying just now?” I just nod in reply.

She started flipped through the large stack, before stopping at a certain page.

“Is it appropriate for any adults to send naked pictures of themselves, to a 14 year-old girl” She passed me a paper, filled with erotic photos that I took.

Feeling worse than before, I placed my arm over my head and groaned in sadness “No it isn't”

As soon as I never made eye-contact with her, no sounds of any sort was uttered

As the dead-silence made my hair stand, I reluctantly pushed my face upward, and saw that she is  silently previewing the chat-log.

My heart started beating regularly but shot up again, when she suddenly started reading the chat-log out-loud “We would kiss passionately and I will slowly caress your sexy little body” I just glared at her with puppy eyes, asking for mercy, but she just continues, ignoring my pledges “Working your beautiful body, we would discreetly move to your bedroom, and elope in sexual intercourse ”

“This does not look good Mariko” Tears started finding their way to the opening.

“I know…..” I mumbled softly

“So what do you think, I should do here?”

“I am hoping that you could allow me to go home and I would promise you, that I would take therapy”

“And forgot that this ever happens?”

“No…but take it as a lesson learned” I began wiping my dried tears.

“Mariko” She tapped my shoulders asking for direct attention, in which I responded “Well there is something I gotta tell you” She paced around in circles “I am Matsui Rena from NBC, and we are doing a story on predator that lurked the internet, looking for young teens for sex”

This can't be happening.....

Immediately camera started coming out from every angle, pointing their scopes at me, devastated from the outcome, I burst to tears again, falling to the floor, wiggling my arms like a kid.

“Mariko” Gesturing for me to stand “You are free to walk out of her right now, and if you have anything else to say, now would be a good time”

I muted myself from embarrassing myself any further, as I push up on my feet, and left for the front-door.

Dragging my feet to the exit, was feeling like eternity as I wonder what other surprises would be present, but dismissed the thought, when suddenly the doors flew wide open, with a loud slam, as a cat-like girl was in sight, grinning as she rushes to my direction

“RENA-CHAN!! YOUR 14 YEARS OLD GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!!!” Instantly I tilted my head, back glaring at her shocked expression

“I can explain” She shouted to me, as the girl embraces her from the side.

I slide over to her, but was distracted when another figure appeared from beside, the very same door, revealing a blonde American man, his hair combed to the side, wearing a blue suit and a familiar sets of notes.

He immediately faces Rena “Do you mind explaining yourself?”

(Couples in the story, will have their segment on another holiday chapter)

(This story includes stuff from "To catch a predator")

(Kojiyuu)

After hosting the variety show, AKBingo, I was making my way back home, feeling exhausted and drained out of my life.

As I reached my estate, I rang the bell, waiting for my wife to assisted me with the lock. During the wait, I arched my back, producing a cracking sound

I am getting old…….

I tilted straight back up, and tapped my foot impatiently, as I could imagine myself, in-front of the television, beer on hand, cheering and watching an evening game of soccer.

My dreams were soon going to be fulfilled when I saw my wife’s silhouette approaching the gates, as clarity adjusted my sighting, I could feel my Adam’s apple dropping from the top.

She was walking un-lady-like towards me, anger and annoyance was shown through her facial expressions. She unlocked the gates and paused my movement with her palm.

“SATA-SAN” She shouted, mouth widely opened, that I could literally see her uvula dangling dangerously “Do you know what time it is?” She softens, but with a much more sinister tone.

Pushing my eyes to my wrist, I check the time, 6:00 p.m., I just starred and wondered, what plans we would have during this time.

“Have you already forgotten” Smacking my hair, in which I reacted poorly “What are we soon late for?”

“We are supposed to be having dinners at Yukos” Reminding me, as I panicked.

“Dayum, we are going to be late for dinner at 8:30” Most of you might be wondering, why the big fuss for a dinner that would being happening so much later, well… let me explain… My wife and I was awarded with a certificate last year of being champions for being early birds, so for whatever activities we plan, we would have to be at least 30 minutes in advanced.

I dragged her arms, pulling her to the bathroom and we quickly took a shower, before getting into our individual dressing room for presentation.

Getting to the room, I combed my loaf forward, in a twisting motion, trying my absolute best to maintain its stands, fulfilling the target, I went over to my cabinet, got a white collared shirt, with matching blue tie and black pants.

As I was about to looped my leg across the hole, that I have created for my pants, My wife shouted over for help.

I abandoned the plan of wearing my pants, and tend to my needy wife, who would probably be asking me for assistance on perfecting her afro.

As my prediction strikes a bulls-eye, I stood at her back, before scooping up a handful of wax, spreading it across her oil-infested head.

Soon the petty work was done, a perfectly rounded afro was formed. Satisfied by the result, she waved me to get lose, before she went and got changed.

I just gone to the toilet, and did a 5 minutes long wash, which I did thoroughly. I gone back to my dressing room, jumping in to my pants.

“Sata-san could you be quick, we are going to be late” I zipped my pants, and thought angrily, If you wouldn’t have made me, attend to your crappy hair, we would have been ready 20 minutes ago.

I walked over to her at the door, and left together.

We reached the destination, as confirmed by en-graved plates at the front, I moved over to the bell area, but as I was about to pushed it, a memory strikes my head, pushing me to a flash back message.

Yuko: Sata-san, If you arrived early, don't bother ringing or knocking, just enter and make yourselves at home

Acknowledging it, we budged in without alerted, but as soon as air manages to enter the house, a loud conversation would be easily heard from a room, which could be identified as a kitchen.

Feeling as our curious side devour our thoughts, my wife and I decided to ear-dropped the conversation, wondering whether this two idiots are gossiping about us.

But what we heard, wasn’t what was predicted

“NyanNyan, those breast looks great darling…… could I have a quick bite” A voiced identifies to be the little squirrel

What bad timing……, My wife and I fell on our knees, sitting beside the doors of the kitchen

“I don’t think it is that great” A light slapped was heard, “Sure you can, but we better be quick before Sata-san and his wife arrives”

“Sure thing honey” As silence filled the air, but was dispersed, when sucking was heard.

“Ouch, Yuko sweetie, be gentle.... you are going to break it, if you beat it too fast” NyanNyan complained

“Sumimasen”

Utensils and items shifting from the table echoed from the kitchen

“Ahhhhh…… that is good, but remember to cover those naked breast” Yuko suggested

“I will do it later….. and stop sucking it…. We don’t want it dripping into any of our food”

I just starred at my wife, squatting beside the kitchen’s door, in total disbelief, we just closed our eyes, but kept the ears rolling.

“Yuko could you pass me the stick-looking item….” The sounds could make up the scenario, that was happening “Here you are”

“Help me with spreading it, but don’t pull it too hard. We don’t want a repeat from before”

“Okie Dokie”

“Hmmmm…..” NyanNyan moan orgasmically “ Yes…. Stuff it in….. not too deep Yuko, It might hurt”

As the tension builds up from our hearts, we couldn’t take it anymore and stood up, ready to leave.

Just as we were about to reach the doors, my wife accidentally steps on a pencil, that was carelessly misplaced.

*Crack*

“Yuko-darling…. They are here…. Stop what you are doing and tend to our guest” Nyannyan suggested

“Whatever you say, my princess…. And remember to cover it up, you always forget”

We stood stoned on our position, our weak hearts unable to stand the reality we got in.

“Sata-san, please.. make yourself at home”

Turning to her direction, with my eyes sealed, “Yuko…. I know that couples, usually gets… you know…. And it is common to get too into it…. But maybe before inviting guest, you should reconsider the location for the deed”

“What are you  talking about, are you guys blind?” Yuko chuckled in a weird manner “ Don’t tell me the latest trend for old-folks are to have eyes like Brock”

Angered by her abused towards elderly ears, I accidentally opened my eyes, seeing Yuko at my front, lollipop on hand.

We got a clearer image, when Kojima, enters the room with a local American delicacy, Stuffed turkey with black pepper dressing and Chicken breast, coated with egg, with a small bite-mark on it.

As soon as we noticed the food, we laughed at the remembrance of the mistaken,

Sucking Lollipop

Beating eggs

Biting breast

Covering turkey

Yuko and NyanNyan just stood there, dumbfounded to see us laughing our ass off, for no random reason. They just did a twirled finger gesture, indicating we are both mentally challenged

“OI”

(Saeyaka)

Sayaka insisted that Sae, help her take a photo of her, beside the notoriously bad-temper gorilla, Sulu.

Although you are suppose to have a keeper present, before making any contact with it, Sayaka seems to have a weird aura that allows gorillas in particular to feel comfortable, having her around.

"Say cheese" Sae declared, while every other AKB members, giggled as Sayaka poses with her hands intact with the animal.

"Nee....." Yuko smiled "Sayaka, can you try speaking gorilla language?" causing a small fit of laughter among the group.

"I would try...." Sayaka faces the gorilla and ordered "Sit"

The gorilla sat, and the gang started chuckling slight louder.

"Stand"

The gorilla stood, and everyone pointed their fingers at Sayaka, laughing their asses off....

"HAHAHAHHA, Sayaka speaks Gorilla....HAHAHAHA" Yuko laughed the loudest, smacking her thigh as she couldn't take it.

Sayaka face suddenly turns red, from anger, but replaced it with a sinister smirk

"Attack"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:30:18 AM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
i thought kojiyuu was having their... hahaha okay my bad.  XD thats so funny xD
and the way they call each other is just too sweet  :inlove: :hip smile:

Silent reader for now

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
Re: Short mini fun-story:)
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 01:55:51 PM »

@stv_wong Thanks for liking the story^^... :heart:

@lezperv Hehehe^^

@Tam_atsu making it soon:)

I don't know about you guys, but I have been left with a weird feeling after discovering the breaking-new of Acchan's relationship. And feeling particularly dumb that I was the few remaining fans, that just received the news.....

The title has now been changed from "Holiday" to "Short mini fun-story"

Anyways hope you like the story....... (Weird story, i don't know whether it would appeal to anyone, even the dead)

----------------------------------------------------------- :heart:---------------------------------------------------------------

(AKB and SKE members)

On a dark and gloomy day, Yuki is squatting at the front of hundreds of tombstone, soaked and wet from the pouring rain, but she couldn't care less.

Her eyes were swollen from crying, her voice was sore and her spirit torn to pieces, after receiving grave news.

The news of the tragic death of every AKB and SKE members beside Yukirin, had struck the headlines from every media this morning.

They were all found motionless on their bed, white foam leaking from the sides of their mouths.

Cause of their phenomenal deaths was still unknown, Scientist from all around the globe are still on the on-going research.

(Back to Yukirin)

Yuki had since stopped her wailing, after remembering her beloved, hates seeing her cry.

Although she wasn't in tears, she was still squatting at the cemetery, starring at Mayu's tombstone, A bouquet of white lily on hand.

As she was about to placed it down, she felt a hand tapping her shoulder.

Yuki mechanically tilted her head back, facing her intruding guest "Kashiwagi-san....Sorry to disturb you, but would you mind answering a few questions" A young reporter politely asked, trying his best not to further break-down the sadden beauty.

Although she looks annoyed, Yuki just nodded reluctantly, allowing permission.

"Would you mind telling us in details, what happened during yesterday's gathering"

"Mayu...." Yuki took a deep breath as she found it hard to say her beloved name "and I had invited every members from AKB and SKE..... including graduated members, to our house yesterday evening in celebration for my birthday" She hoarse the words, stilling continuing her collections of heavy breath.

Although it seems like a rude thing to say, the reporter had to do what was needed, as his rivals would soon be arriving "Could you please continue" Passing over a tissue, Yuki accepts the tissue and lip sync a word of gratitude.

"We all had a karaoke sing-along and hosted a dance-off shortly after" Wiping away the uncontrollably tears.

"As the time draws nearer to the end....... I made dinner for everyone and soon after they all left......that is all...." Instantly the reporter drifted his attention to the camera crew, doing a cutting signal, before abandoning Yuki to another area, further away from Yuki's listening range.

"Good-evening, This is Zorx reporting for Cemoon news....."

"The cause for the tragic deaths of the famous girl's band, has been revealed....... to be a cause of deadly food-poisoning"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 01:20:16 AM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Short mini fun-story:) Updated, Hope you enjoy....I hope....
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »
Lol

Here I was thinking it was something serious xD poor Yukirin ><

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »
this is awesome  :farofflook:

please do more

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 09:52:10 AM »
LOL

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: Short mini fun-story:) Soon to UPDATED, 3 pure Mayuki fan-fiction
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »
Yeah I mean that :)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 05:20:23 PM »
hahahahahahahaha all is too funny

thanks

update soon!!

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 02:53:14 PM »
Sorry for the late story, I actually written a few times on the reply, but accidentally tapped the back button, therefore, having a need to rewrite and memorize the entire script.

I would be continuing the Wanted and Bloodshed series.

If you did enjoy the story, I would appreciate a "Thanks" or a lovely cute "Comment" or "Suggestion" on which couple you want next.

If you love Mayuki One-shot, please do check it out Sakura Princess by:Kate  This is literally by a far mile, some of my most favourite one-shot, as it grants you a private nail-biting session.

@Archer1992 Thanks Archer-chan Love you, please PM me, if you too have any cute fan-fiction,I would love to read it:)

@Haruto Lee Haha

Please enjoy, love you guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married

(Mayuki)

Yuki is resting comfortably on a bench, in the school’s eco-garden, starring at a sparkling 4-carat ring circling around fourth finger.

Occasionally she would be starring down at her lap, smiling pleasantly at a sleeping beauty.

The person lying on her lap, was nosily sleeping on her skirt, a slight drool leaking down her lips, as she constantly mumbles “Yukirin” softly.

Infatuated by the smoothing words, she gave her a statisfied peck on the cheeks, before dragging her attention again to the ring, flashbacking to the past.

(2 months ago)

Yuki and her fellow friends, had been waiting at the corridor, for a certain late comer, as she wasn’t present on the appointed arriving timing.

Mayuyu where are you……

As their patience shrinks to the size of a louse, they abandoned the plan of waiting, and got into their dorms, starting the games, with or without Mayu.

grouping in circle formation, they began discussing on their chosen game, but none had any idea, since their gathering was hosted by the piggy-tailed girl.

Hence they had to come up with a game, after a moment of silence and squeaking whisper, a voice has interrupted the peace.

“What about Sudoku” Yuki firstly declared, but the group just placed a small glare of boredom, and ignored her “Erm…..Crosswords?”

“Nah” Yuko gestured, before mouthing her own ideas “Hey guys…. Why don’t we play True or Dare” receiving 100% agreement, except one.

“Too risky and definitely isn’t safe” Yuki explained, as everyone just obediently followed her roots.

“Spin the bottle?” Yuko yet again suggested, looking over to a disagreeing Yuki “F**K, Marry, Kill? That sounds fun…..right?”

“YUKO” Yuki angrily stated “You do know that, that is the inappropriate version for it. For sophisticated young teenagers like us, we should go for the Snog, Marry, Avoid version, which would be increasing more acceptable”

“So….That is a yes?”

“I guess so..”

“OK” Yuko happily comply, pumping her fist to air, before she grabbed Mariko’s hand, pulling her towards the end of the room “Mariko and I would be putting down the names, If you don’t mind”

“Sure, No problem Yuko-chan, Please refrain from inserting any indecent candidates” As the words were transferred, the duo sprints off to the corner, pulled out half a dozen papers from the drawer, before inking the names that they have decided on.

Accomplishing their goal, they went back to the group, placed a wooden bowl, filled with crumbled paper in the center, and waited for further instructions.

“Since it wouldn’t be fun to just randomly pick a person, we would decided the candidate with this bottle” Yuki grabbed her apple cider on the left, took her last sip, before placing it flat on the ground, and gave it a strong tug to the right.

Feeling as nervous as the others, she pinched her eyes shut and listened to the spinning bottle as it decreases in volume, coming to a complete halt, but weirdly slides slightly more.

Particularly having an odd feeling like a fur-ball was bursting through her throat; she moderately opened her eyes, peaking at the object.

As predicted by the guts, the bottle’s end has directed its scope towards, Yuki.

I could have sworn it was pointed toward Yuko, a second ago,

“Hehehehe” Yuko randomly chuckled at the confusing looks of Yuki, as she grabbed a handful of crumbled balls, passing it over to Yuki but stopped making eye-contact, when Yuki started glaring at her with accusing eyes.

Ignoring the angered female, she spoke indirectly “Yuki-chan, picked three balls out, and pass it to us for inspection”.

“That isn’t how we play the game” Yuki complaint, immediately having the squirrel objection “It is just for the fun of it, Granny”

“Anything…” She gave up, picking out a red, pink and blue ball, and passed it over to the group.

After looking and having a laugh or two, they passed it over to Yuki, before getting into conversation, on the predicted outcome.

As Yukirin received the papers at hand, she didn’t feel safe to open it all at a go, so she slowly peeled each paper, one at a time.

Deciding on the blue, she slowly slides it from the right “Sim…….on Cowell…..”

YUKO.........

Abandoning the piece of paper, she went for the second, red.

Doing the exact same method of revealing, she slowly peer into it “Miyazawa……Sae”

Hmmm….. not bad..... would definitely snog her

And lastly for the pink paper, as she slowly unravelled the note, begging that it isn’t something odd, otherwise, she would be forced to placed Simon Cowell on snog. But as she thrust it towards the left, she caught a glimpse of the words, and immediately got flustered, heart-rate boosting at turbo speed.

Feeling as if she looked obviously in heart-attack, she covered her face with her shirt, and looked towards the excited crowd.

“Have you come to a conclusion, Yuki?” Yuko asked, pointing towards her papers.

“Must I really say it…..” Genuinely uncomfortable with revealing her answers.

“Of course, you must” Mariko insisted, before pointing towards a table, filled with piles of cash “We even placed bets on the answers”

Surrendering, she hoarse out the first answer “Well....I will start with Avoid before Snog then Marry..., So I would definitely avoid Simon Cowell” Yuko angrily slapped her legs roughly,

“Damn it, I bet 6000 Yen on Simon Cowell” Before being lightly slapped by NyanNyan for no particular reason, feeling rather surprise, she looked at the bottom, and realized a redden leg, but definitely it wasn’t hers “Sumimasen NyanNyan, I didn’t know that was yours”

“Anyways getting on with the game” Yuki shifted to beside, Sae, and whispered “I am sorry Sae-chan, looks like we aren’t getting married” before declaring her answer for Snog “I would definitely snog Sae-chan”

“But..t. I thought you would have chosen me!.... instead of her” Sae looks were covered in great depression “Sorry” Yuki lightly patted her back, before standing up, stretching her arm and gave a tired yawn.

“Guys I think it is getting late, we better go back to sleep, before Principal Takamina starts inspecting dorms” Yuki quickly ran to the doors, before being pulled back, by her collar “Not so fast, you haven’t yet told us, who you would wanna...AHHHHH” Yuko moaned for drastic measures.

“Well” Yuki rubbed her head “I think you guys, saw the papers, you should have already found out…..hehehe” She awkwardly laughed

“It isn’t fair Yukirin, we got to have to hear it, to believe it” Yuko insisted, forcing her back to her seat.

“But Yuk…” Silencing her with her index finger, Yuko brazenly grabbed her shoulders and said “Be a Hero!”

Yuki just sighed in defeated, as she softly announced, that even eagles would have to debate on the spoken words “I want to marry Watanabe Mayu”

After being said, the group began rioting in anger “Louder Yukirin! We Can’t Hear You”

Tuning it to her normal volume, she yet again released the answer “I want to Marry Watanabe Mayu”

“WE CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!” Banging the floor, with their fist.

Yuki took a deep-breath as deliberately shouted “I WANT TO MARRY…. MAYUY….” Instantly the door slams open, revealing a panting cute-blouse girl.

“I ACCEPT”

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 05:08:57 PM by ZorxCemoon »
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 04:24:01 PM »
So this is how it happened :rofl:
Good for you Yuki.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 04:45:05 PM »
Nhyaaaaaa kawaii <3

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Short mini fun-story:) Updated:Married (Mayuki) Special, 2 more to go:)
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 05:12:16 PM »
SHUT UP! TAKE MY MONEY AND GO MARRY!!!!  :on voodoo: :on thumbb: (LOL)

Sorry for the late story, I actually written a few times on the reply, but accidentally tapped the back button, therefore, having a need to rewrite and memorize the entire script.
this is uhm.. I suggest you type your story on Word or on a notepad(digital) first and you may copy and paste in here, so it'll be easier for you... in case accidents happen  :)
If you love Mayuki One-shot, please do check it out Sakura Princess by:Kate  This is literally by a far mile, some of my most favourite one-shot, as it grants you a private nail-biting session.

one of my all-time favorites, Kate  :deco:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Short mini fun-story:) Choose Mayuki or Onoe Matsuya story first,
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 01:29:52 PM »
Mayuki

Because atsumina or that onoe make me shock

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Short mini fun-story:) Choose Mayuki or Onoe Matsuya story first,
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 03:59:54 PM »
Mayuki! I'm on a mayuki vibe :)

Btw your story was cute :3

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
@BbSis Hehehehe^^

@gek geki Yeah, same applies for me

Might be kinda boring, got lots of plans, but couldn't execute it.

I would be making a Onoe Matsuya vs Takamina story, so please stay tune...

New Mayuki story, would be awhile longer, as my mom forces me to an outing again...

Anyways I hope there isn't much mistake, got not much time for reviewing, might changed a little after waking up.

Hope you enjoy the story, Good night...  :heart:

(Mayuki: Sorrows)

Mayu sat on a chair, crying heavily, as she stares at her crush, whom was covered with white cloth, from head to toe.

The doctor declared her death 5 minutes ago, and strictly informed Mayu, not to mess with the dead body, and was only allowed to hold her hand.

Doing the only task, that could be achieved; she caresses her hand, and mumbled in sadness, as she remembers her urgency.

(10 minutes ago)

Yuki and Yuko have invited her for a shopping spree, at their local mall, but Mayu had to reluctantly rejected it, for an important club pratice that would be held today.

Although Mayu would love to spend time with her secret crush, she couldn’t afford to lose out in Friday’s competition, which would tragically affect her teammates. On the good side of not ditching class, was to fully prepare herself for victorious, that might charmed the single beauty, with her awesome first place trophy

As her training starts, Mayu had to jogged in circles for hours, and was being pushed to her breaking-point, but was fortunately saved, when the coached whistled ending the intensive training, allowing every members permission of having an hour break for lunch

Using the time to located her love, Mayu took out her cell-phone from her purse, and send over an invitation for lunch.

After pushing the send button, she wondered around and found a bench for convenience, resting her straining feet, she stared straight at a hospital that was located, inches away from the school.

As she continued starring, she unconsciously revert to thoughts, and imagine, how life would be like, being Yuki's first lover.

Swimming in her lovely thoughts was perfectly fluffy, until it was rudely interrupted by the beeping phone, indicating a message.

Mayu yet again pulled out her phone, and swipe the activate button, revealing a hidden message from Yuko. Feeling curious, she tapped on it

Sister Yuko: Mayu…Yuki is in the hospital near the school, could you quickly come over, she might not wait for you…

Reading the message has twisted her stomach, as she worried for the worst, but regained her strength, and propelled for the hospital in haste.

Approaching the hospital, she accidentally bumped onto the side of the slow-sliding door, but ignored the pain, remembering the task on hand.

Slamming her hand on the counter she shouted for zipping fast information, before crushing the nurse’s hand, begging for swift answers “Nurse…. Patient…..Yukirin….Room” she panted from the sprint.

The nurse just brushed her hands off and spoke “Please do refrain from shouting, and behave yourself young lady, this is a hospital” She insisted, before turning her view to the computer, punching in codes, and finally got the information needed.

“Patient Yukirin, Room 656, Floor 6...” As words were heard, Mayuki sprinted over to the lift, smashing the button for the 6th floor “Quick……”

Waiting impatiently in the lift, her entire relationship with Yukirin, flashes before her eyes, causing her agonizing pain

Wanting to relived her invaded heart, she vent her frustration on the door, banging it with her swollen fist.

Yukirin....please be safe....

As the lift reaches the 6th storey, she urgently accelerated out, ramping the slow-moving door again.

Not again.......

Yet again, ignoring the bruises that was created, she frantically search for room 656, after she previously passed by 652…. “654…..655……656…..There” She confirmed it with the Yukirin name, imprinted on the patient's list.

Although Mayu would have preferred to budge, she instead carefully twisted the knob and entered, just in-case noises could affect the unknown condition.

As she lifted her footing in, she was stopped by a doctor, whom was probably in-charge of the section.

“May I help you, Miss” The tall beautiful doctor questioned, in a light whisper.

“Erm….Yukirin… Please” After announcing her patient, the doctor’s eyes widen in shock, before calming herself down, with the help of her fanning hands.

She took a deep breath and sighed, calming replying, straight to the point “Miss….I might have bad news for you?”

Feeling the dark aura, that has clouded her eyes, Mayu tried cooling down, hoping that her thoughts were just lies “What is it, Doctor” Mayu heart was beating at 600 BPM.

The doctor just placed her hand on Mayu’s shoulder, still puffing out depressing breath “She met with an accident, and was…..” she continuing fanning her pouring neck “declared dead 5 minutes ago”

Instantly, her heart exploded in tears, as she fell on her knees, sobbing “Yukirin…Arghhh…..Yukrin….”

Stopping her tears were the doctors' comforting pat “Mayu, I am sorry to announced this, but her body would be collected by her family in 10minutes time…. You can see her there, for the last time” She pointed to the curtained bed, at the second row on the right.

“I know you are sad, but please refrain from disturbing the body, but you can hold her hands if you want….” The doctor said, before leaving the piggy tailed girl in silence.

(Present)

As she repelled back to Earth, and realized that her time was soon up, instantly she grab hold of Yukirin’s silky hands, and spoke to her dead body in mumbles “Yukirin……I don’t know whether your spirits is here, but if you are…..I would like to tell you that” Mayu wiped her tears “......I have always love yo…”

*Beep*, her phone sounded, playing a particularly loud beep.

Even though, she wanted to continue her speech, the beeping tone was annoying the resting patients, that forced her to tend to it first.

Digging her phone out, she angrily swipe it open, and found a message from Yuko.

Sister Yuko: Mayu-chan sorry.... I forgot to tell you the name of the restaurant, Fish Fonda, at the second storey of the hospital, Since Yuki's stomach can't handle the growls, she couldn't wait for your arrival....sorry sis..

Dumfounded by the odd message, she swiftly removed the cloth, alerting her to a face, that she hadn't seen before.

Oh.....I should have mention Kashiwagi Yuki, instead of Yukirin....

My sister deleted my older posts, gotta placed it at the end....

@Zita Hehehe glad you liked it:)

@BbSis Didn't really understand, what or who was the cute one? Anyways Hello Sis :heart:

@imteedee Hahaha typed alot in Microsoft, soo much that I abandoned most T.T Kate is Mine  :heart: Hehehehe

I will be posting another 2 more Mayuki stories, got lots of crazy ideas, but I hate that I always used the same vocabulary words over and over again..........

Need to go back to English school....

Here is a little story of my previous Sunday park trip. If you considered it a story.....

(Sunday Story Zorx)(True Story)

So I was going to a Beach, aka Park, with my family.

As I couldn't ride a bike or swim, I decided to Roller-blade, since I was actually the best in the school, 7 years ago.....

After renting the skates, I got on it and tried standing up.... A success, but my speed of skating, was 3 times slower than an eldery stroll.

Since my sister was rather rebellious, she quickly rode her bic away, thus making my entire family, abandoned me.

Feeling rather confident, I continued skating for roughly 5minutes, before slipping down.

I took my stand again, and rode the skates to the bridge, which would take an average person, 10minutes to reach, by walking.

However my skills weren't as enhance as  before, and therefore making the 10minutes walk, to a 45minutes skate.

Upon reaching and being abandoned, I found my family at the bridge, as they shouted over "Hey Zorx, Go and return the roller blades and come back to the car"

Forgetting that my phone and shoes were handed to my mom, I roller blade over to the stand, with wet pants.

Returning it and I stood there dumbfounded, that I haven't got shoes and contact, So I waited for my family to be worried, and gone in search for me.

As I waited for 10minutes, I fortunately found my High school teacher, thus lending his cell-phone, and called my family over.

After an awkward 25minutes conversation, my family's car arrived, and took me to my cousin's house for dinner.

Upon reaching the home, and taking a shower, I exited the house, readily prepared for a dinner.

But as I was wearing my shoes, my mom said that my pants had a large hole, which was cause by the fall.....

But I luckily got pants from my uncle, before going for dinner...

HOW EMBRASSING.....I just hoped nobody took a photo when I was skating back....
One named Watanabe Mayu.
The end.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Play on