JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: hitomi - yume hakonda randoseru

Author Topic: [NMB48's fanfic] Nandeyanen.. (Various pairings - Updated Chap 4)  (Read 5169 times)

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Let just say I have always written about broken heart and one sided love so this time I'll try to write something more cheerfully ^_^v

Nandeyanen...

Chapter 1. The 2 Kids

"I'm home" - I called out opened the door to my apartment and put away my shoes.

"Welcome back~"
"Ah, Haruna-chan, you're home~"
"Hope you bring something can be eaten with you"

'What the hell?', I turned my head back immediately after hearing all those voices at the sametime.

"What the hell are you guys doing here? Where's my Kanako?"

Okay, after a tired day at the university, to come back home and find your livingroom is full of your dorky annoyed friends was not amused at all. Not to mention a feast for for those people too, I swear the 5 of them eat like an army.

"'My Kanako' already? But I see you haven't take your relationship to the next step yet?"

Keicchi a.k.a Jonishi Kei asked with a wriggling eyebrows.

"No Keicchi, I'm not a player like you to rush everything and get to the main question please"

I squinted my eyes, if I don't get them out soon then no way I have the chance to revision my lessons before the test tomorrow.

"But you and Kanakichi have always been together, like forever, will you guys ever make it's official?  You're the man, you should take the lead or you might lost her soon"

Sayanee a.k.a Yamamoto Sayaka, the oldest holding my shoulder and advise me seriously.

"Say someone that will never take the lead to claim their own relationship, should I call Milky right now to get you off my house instead? Go to the main point, Why all of you here?"

I said in a sarcastic voice, Sayanee won't feel hurt anyway, we're good friend enough to talk like that without worried about hurting eachother.

"Let's say that, we're here for your good, Haruna. If you don't realize it by now, I can understand "

Rika or Kishino Rika said in a calm voice that made me think

"If you guys don't answer me then how can I know?"

I should find Kanako right now, I wonder where's she...

"Remember when we still in school and the 5 of us formed a "fail in love" club but we never accepted you because we thought sooner or later you and Kanako will be an item?"

Ripopo a.k.a Kotani Riho started to explained in a not-so-good way

"Too long, and you guys still have that club until now, not just when still in school. Where's Kanako anyway?"

I said hurried, it looked like there'll be something not good at all. Whenever something started off with "Remember when..." by a sympathy voice. There's definitely can't be good.

"Shewentoutforadate. And speak about our still active club, do you still want to join us?"

Maachun a.k.a Ogasawara Mayu blurred out and I just can't believe what I just heard

"Wait wait, what did you say?  Was it 'She went out for a date'"

"Welcome to the club" -

Maachun came and hugged me tightly and Sayanee pat my back, Ripopo mouthed "I'm sorry". Keicchi and Rika only look at me with sympathy in their eyes.

This'll be a long day.

--------

First, I will explained some points for everybody to understand. I'm Kinoshita Haruna, 19 years old, 2nd years in college, live in an apartment with my friend for now, wife for the not-so-far future - Kadowaki Kanako.
Yes, it's friend for now cause I haven't confessed to her yet or acclaimed our relationship. I admitted I didn't think about it that much since we have always been together since middle school like Sayanee said and she even agreed to live with me in my own apartment (yeah, my parent are rich blah blah blah) so it'll just time before we became official anyway.

And the "Fail in love" club member were all my best friends. They're like what the call themselves - "Fail in love"

The 1st one, Maachun, she and Ripopo have always madly into a cute girl - Kondo Rina or you can call her Riichan. The different that made them never fight eachother for a girl was, Maachun is into Riichan 'cause she love her, but Ripopo see Riichan as wota looks at his idol. Let's say that they're like buddy and share the same passion.

Next, there's Keicchi. The player of the group. I don't know why she the part of "fail in love" right from the start. She's like a big pimp, and a good one actually. She can get any cute girl she targeted. Even my Kanako liked her alot. But the truth like Keicchi explained was, 'I see all those girl as my little sisters' but all of us known that the main reason was she has a rather complicated relationship with the school's beauty queen - Yoshida Akari.

Whom, the no.1 girl Kishino Rika wants to become her girlfriend. Rika was a rather sporty girl and have a great sense of humor like Maachun. But, Rika was befriended with Akari a long time ago and also be friendzoned by Akarin. And worse, Akari only saw Rika as her 'onee-chan'.
Speaking of which, Rika also somewhat a "brother figure" for Riichan. She take care of Riichan really good like a family.

And the last one, the seemed to be perfect but just a common mistake - Sayanee. Compared to others, her case was different. She did have someone, but this the one is... slightly out of control. Let's just say Sayanee's girl Watanabe Miyuki never stopped playing and teasing with Sayaka but also many others as usual. Miruki and Sayanee were somewhat the typical story of good guy and playgirl but less the drama.

Now we back to the main point

"What the F*** is Kanako is on a date do you mean?"

I groaned out after hearing the worst news ever from my friend.

"Well, it's seem like Milky was trying to hook her up with someone else when she heard Kanako complaint about being single and has no one hitting on her - which I supposed the result of you interfering if someone dare to get close to her"

Sayanee explained calmly in just one sentence.

"You're damn right! Tell me the name of this person and she/he shall know what's hell mean"

I gonna let Milky out of this even she seemed to be the root of evil, cause I know Sayanee will just stand up for her anyway. They say love is blind, indeed.

"I think you missed the main problem here.
1. It's was Kanakichi that started to complain about her relationship status.
2. More bad news but good at same time. Knowing Milky, she gonna hook Kanako up with the crazy Kinoshita Momoka anyway"

Keicchi started talking with her knowledge voice. I have to admit the good thing was Kanako would never fall for that pervert maniac, but the bad thing was she might went out with a pervert maniac. I so hate Milky right now.

"Too bad, Keicchi. I heard from Akari that she will find someone more likely to date with Kanako. And we all know how classy Akarin is so Haruna, you may panic now"

Rika just simply throw a brick to my face with that said. Too much useless information, where is my Kanako now??

"Ah, it's cool. If the person Akarin can find is good, she would had it saved for herself. So don't worry Haruna-chan, you might not compete with someone like me but for someone like Rika-chan, it's would be a piece of cake"

Keicchi said back with a sarcastic voice.

"And what's you mean by that, Shorty?"

Rika stormed back. And the bickering began.

"Well at least I'm taller than Maachun and Ripopo here"

That's quite the truth with the different of 1cm in height.

"Don't bring me in your argument please."
 "Beside, I heard those hooked up thingy from Riichan too, at first I thought that she might date someone. But then I watch her and listen carefully
.."

Ripopo and Maachun both took turn to answer. Everything still useless so far.

"Your rant about Maachun is getting more disgusting. So let make it short! Where's Kanako now?"

I said a little annoyed. My head was already  full of the anxious of Kanako being with someone else, I don't need more headache.

"We don't know!"

"Then all of you guys get out!!!"

-----

That's night... when Kanako got back. I still waited for her at the livingroom, for how long I didn't know. But I think I just skip my dinner.

"I'm home... eh? You look serious, what are you doing here without turning the TV on?"

Still a bubbling girl as she always been. My sweet Kanako, but..

"Where were you?"

I asked her with a serious tone. She just look at me curiously without knowing anything.

"I just go out for dinner with someone "

She answered half-hearted. I felt really bothered.

"Who is this certain someone?"

"Are you questioning me right now? I don't think I have to answer that one."

She shrugged her shoulder and skip to the fridge in the kitchen.

"Why won't you tell me?"

I asked again feeling annoyed.

"Why should I tell you then?"

Alright, this is now or never!

"Because I don't like the one I love dating someone behind my back"

I finally speak out my honest feeling. I feel a little worry at first, but then seeing Kanako widely grinned at me, I can see that there's something I didn't know.

"Now that a good reason. Thank you and I love you too"

She smiled brightly again and ran to hug me. Which I held her even closer like she was the dearest thing for me. It's seemed like mine confession didn't turn out romantic at all but it's worked so everything is good.

"So now for the answer? "

I asked her again still holding her in my arm. I sensed that tonight we can officially sleep together like a love couple. Oh the joy, I may cry.

"I just hang out with the girls, since the 'Fail in love' group said that they'll have you for tonight. Which I think you should be out of that club right now"

She answered honestly with the sweet smile of her and looked deeply into my eyes. I can see her happiness right now as I feel myself happy more than ever. But then again, there's something not right..

"Wait, so you really out with the girls and not with some guys?"

"Eh? Why should I? I already have you here... but those girls did tell me that be a little cryptic with you tonight. I guess they're right. I've finally heard your true feeling - not that I don't know it, but still, I love to hear it"

My Kanako is indeed my Kanako, she will be my future wife, no doubt.

Wait. There's something smell fishy here. Was that's mean those guys set me up?

......On the other side......

"I have to admit we have done very well today, my Riichan will very proud about me"

Maachun said with a dreaming look on her face. Earned herself a slap from behind.

"Stay away from my dear sister, and flip your monjya before it burned"

Rika threatened.

"But do you think that we will success? I mean we have triggered Haruna enough did we?"

Ripopo can help but asked. Which made the 4 people shrugged their shoulder.

"That depends on Haruna alone, but I think this'll turn out really good. I can feel it"

Sayanee said with a firm voice full of belief in a ridiculous way.

"Why did we agree to do this again? Should our 'fail in love' group be more happy if there's more person that fail just like us?"

Keicchi wondered out for everyone. That seemed reasonable enough.

"Ah... because they're are so nice together, such a sweetheart couple and it'll be very sad if they're not get together..." - "We're just have a lot of freetime and a soft heart for girls"

Rika simply cut Sayanee seemingly long rant.

"Milky did ask me to do that herself with a kiss though"

"Riichan did smile like an angel when asking us to do this"

"Akari just told me I should do it, she didn't care if I agree or not"

"I think we should just eat, this suddenly become very delicious"

End chapter 1.

Not a good chapter actually cause the first couple was not familiar with anyone. :p but I will try to develop other couple on the way :D Thank you for reading this. And please be easy on all the mistake. I wrote this by my phone again ^_^v
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:29:23 PM by Yu_oshi »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [NMB48's fanfic] Nandeyanen.. (Various pairings)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 09:06:50 PM »
All I have to say is that....

This is pretty entertaining although I expect character development to get me accustomed to the not so well-known characters
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 09:38:26 PM »
Good job!
:3 huhuhu...
Those two are the Nandeyanen Idol MC duo right?

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 10:30:30 PM »
an NMB fic...yes :farofflook:

to make it even better, it's not the mainstream one -we need more coupling variations here- me like it :on GJ:

hankouki haruna and tsuridoru kanakichi :luvluv1:

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »
Ah.. I'm just not good with long story at all ; _ ; wondering what can I write. Since all of this will be new character, beside the SayaMilky couple of course. I'll try to introduced them more ; _ ; sorry if it got confused.

Nandeyanen... Chapter 2. The "Fail in love" club.

"Ohayou! You're early today Keicchi! Is there any storm coming soon?"

Ripopo asked Keicchi in an honest way when she saw that Kei have already lied out on the arranged chairs in the club room and playing with her phone.

"Oh, ohayou, just feel bored at the dorm I guess"

Keicchi replied still not took her eyes out her phoned. Seems like she was playing some game, and Ripopo just calmly take a vacant seat to started eating her big breakfast.

"It's more like you didn't have any girl to stay with you last night"

A voice rang out sarcastically. It's Rika, not surprised much. But that did take Keicchi attention.

"You know that I'm no longer doing such a thing like that so please let out the sarcastic."

With that Rika just smirked and prepare for the morning quarrel between the both of them.

The rivalry between Rika and Keicchi is completely understandable since the Akari's accident occurred.

Yoshida Akari has always been the beauty queen of the school since high-school and nothing changed much when she got to college.

Kishino Rika here, the sporty girl with a really good sense of humor and very thoughtful girl, had befriended with Akari since high-school too. Even if all of them study at the same school but Rika managed to be Akari's best friend.
But that's where Rika thought wrong. She was friends with Akari for so long that she has tossed away her chance to push their relationship to the next level.
And that is where Keicchi came in.
Jonishi Kei was the school biggest player - a rather good one but still, a player. She never really take any interest to Akari when she was in high-school, they hardly speak to each other, she even closer to Rika more than Akari actually.

But then, when they all got into college. Everything between the 3 of them just change drastically.

The sudden bickering between Akari and Keicchi with Akari always said that she hate Keicchi even though they still went out together frequently, the sudden nickname Akari tended to named her game's rival turn into "Kei-kun"*...
But that what made Rika worried, 'cause Akarin is like the queen of Tsundere.

And especially when Rika found out, Akarin wallpaper was a pictures of Keicchi and her together**.

But everything crashed down the day Akari ran to her with tears filled eyes because stupid Keicchi didn't understand her confession at all.

Apparently Akarin always being tsun tsun towards Keicchi so when she admit that She like Kei, our airhead player didn't understand anything at all. End of a childish love story. :v

But also because of that story, Kei realized something new inside. Normally, Keicchi is really smooth talking with girls and nevermind any kind of hand actions. But with Akari, everything is just different. She treated Akarin different. More true to herself. She felt like she has taken Akari serious enough to made her became a stupid.

But for a Tsundere queen to come out herself then go back failings, she might never show her dere dere side again.

Especially with the already now-stupid-Keicchi has played with many heart too much to forgot how to show her true feeling 'cause of some trauma she got when go hurting others people.

Now that's sarcastic.

Nonetheless, Rika still cannot do anything to get herself a chance when the Akari only look at her as a reliable "brother".

And of course, even such a stupidity of two strong head people won't break their feeling for eachother that easily.  More like... slowly if they have nothing to do with it.

Sometimes Keicchi still went out with Akari and stayed over at her house or sometimes Akarin even got into Keicchi's room at the dorm. But more often is when they don't want to look at eachother, pretend that the other one didn't exist.

And Rika tended to bring Riichan out for fun, such a nice brother's figure. But, the main problem was there's not much thing Rika could do to get Akari since she still have that kind of relationship with Kei. Especially when Kei still being the nice player she was and hang out with other girl... okay she only hang out with Mirurun a.k.a Shiroma Miru but that will be another story. All you have to know was Miru to Keicchi is like Riichan to Rika, the only different was Miru always see Kei more than that, seriously ...

And now I may sum up the story of the love triangle.

"You know, it's really weird you wrote down everything like that. And when did you get in here any way?"

Ripopo asked Maachun somehow managed to sat next to her without het moticed when she's eating her breakfast. Which she still do at this very moment, it's really a big meal.

"You know, you technically blind when you eat, all you see is your bento I guess?"

"Eh, Sayanee, you're here too?"

Ripopo cried out when she realized that Sayanee also sat next to her and look at the still bickering combi.

"For a while already, how long have they been like this? And isn't it weird for Keicchi when she showed up this early? Didn't have any girl last night?"

Sayanee replied which earned a glare from Keicchi

"Oi, I heard that"

"Whatever "

Sayanee shouted back. And Maachun takes turn to tell her side of story.

"I got here when Riho eating the first box, already saw them like that, asked the same question like you and have them fight more. So I just randomly wrote everything down. This might be useful for our kouhai in the club"

"What the hell are you talking about? Who would want to get into this ridiculous club of ours? I even wonder why we have the club room for ourselves..."

Sayanee talked back at Maachun.

"That would be thanks to Keicchi's fiance, Mirurun. You know her dad is rich and made a lot of donation for this college so..."

"Oi, I heard that too and don't call her that. I don't see her that way"

Keicchi cut Maachun off with an annoyed voice.

"End of the fight already? "

Sayanee raised out the question. Which Rika answered quickly

"I want to save my intelligence for studying later, not waste it with dummy."

"Then I suggest you study more for it since you don't have much to waste"

Keicchi bit back right away.

"Why you..-"

"Ohayou~~ oh, you're all here today?"

"Riichan, ohayou~"

The appearance of Kondo Rina, suddenly soothed the atmosphere as Maachun hurriedly came running tried to hug her and Ripopo choked because tried to swallow everything in her mouth too fast, that cause a CPR from Sayanee. And Rika also need to stop Maachun from her dear "sister".

"Everyone seemed lively today, ohayou~"

"Ah, Akarin, ohayou"

Heard the voice of Akari, Rika just simply tossed Maachun aside and head toward Akari

"Did you eat breakfast yet? Ah, Riichan, you too"

Rika asked with care, such a gentlewoman.

"I'm not, will you buy me one"

Milky just showed up out of nowhere and answered Rika in a cheerful voice that made Sayanee surprised and ...

"Don't asked her, I'll buy your breakfast"

"Momoka, get out of our club house, I've banned you from here!"

Sayanee immediately kicked Kinoshita Momoka out of the door the moment she saw that Hentai touch her Molly's hand.

"Calm down Sayaka, don't be jealous too much"

Milky dragged her arms around Sayanee's shoulder and pulled her closer, made Sayanee's face turned red.

"Ah, you're shy, so cute. Let's go, I'm hungry"

Nice day for you Sayanee, but not for your wallet, Milky had a rather big belly.

"It seems like we should just go by our owns. Come Akarin, Riichan, I'll buy you breakfast."

Rika took the chance to have her 2 favorite girls stay away from all this maniac.

"Wait, I want to go with my Riichan too, I'll take care of her this morning. Please!!"

With Maachun begged with her puppy dog eyes. Rika feels unfazed and somewhat disgust ..

"Fine, stay away 1m radius"

"10cm"

"50 or you out"

"Okay ".

Maachun had to accept the deal with a fake cried face.

"Not that I care but Keicchi, you want to go with us?"

Akari asked out with a pretended carelessly voice

"10m radius away"

"Rika!!"

Then Keicchi just let it slide

"It's cool, I don't have any money with me so you guys just go"

"We have Rika being generous today anyway.. so I don't think money will be a problem"

Akari just covered that really fast totally ignore the furious face of Rika next to her.

"Keicchi have me here already so don't worry"

"Mirurun?!?"

"Yes! I bring you breakfast too ~~"

All people seem to be somewhat ninja today, they all come out of blue and all of sudden.

"Ja, let's go"

With that Akari just walked really fast out of the room and dragged along Rika, that made Riichan followed Rika and Maachun followed Riichan.

"Haiz, since you did bring food, let's find some nice place to eat. I need some fresh air anyway"

Keicchi told Miru with her calm voice. She of course did not happy seeing Akari held hand with Rika. And so they leave

"And they just left me all alone..."

Said Ripopo, whom just finished the last bite of her big breakfast.

"Oh, Ripopo, only you're here? Where's the others?"

It's Kinoshita Haruna turned to appear this time. At this moment, Riho just love Haru more than ever.

"They left me here and ran after the call of love. This supposed to be a fail in love club. Yet, they all have girls.. I've been cheated "

Ripopo just cried out that made Haruna feel a little awkward ... since she's with Kanako is official now and just meant to stop by to say hi..

"So.. do you want to have breakfast with us?"

"Yes!"

=====

A boring chapter.  I'll try to developed more in the next one ; v ;
And all the *, **  are the truth fact about AkariKei's ;) *beside it's actually her G+ cover, not Akari's phone wallpaper *
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:16:40 PM by Yu_oshi »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [NMB48's fanfic] Nandeyanen.. (Various pairings - Updated Chap 2)
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 05:43:10 PM »
Awkward moments between everyone, however that last part made me tear a bit :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [NMB48's fanfic] Nandeyanen.. (Various pairings - Updated Chap 2)
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 10:45:20 PM »
Nandeyanen.... Chapter 3: New rivals

*The "Fail in love"'s club room*

"Konichiwa Keicchi, you're here again, skip classes again I presume?"

Ripopo said with a bored voice, look at Keicchi in her position exactly like this morning. This starts to feel a little bit De javu

"Konichiwa Ripopo, welcome back again, just finished your class I presume?"

Keicchi replied with every word, still concerntrated on her game.

Ripopo sat on the vacant seat and sigh.

"Why's the long face? Is there anything bothered you?"

Being a good guy and care about her friend, Keicchi raised out a question..

"Do you remember this morning when all of you got someone to go out for breakfast with and I was left alone eating breakfast by myself?..."

Ripopo explained with the second sigh,

"... so you feel ignored by that?"

Keicchi asked with a sympathy voice, when she remembered what happened this morning. Seem like Ripopo was indeed being left alone, how pathetic.

"No, it just... I accidentally ate my lunch for breakfast so now I have nothing to eat anymore"

Ripopo almost cried out with that said and Keicchi kept her "you must be kidding me bro" face on, then she slowly opened her phone to call Maachun.

"Get to the club's house with..." *covered her phone with her hand and mouthed Ripopo "What do you want to eat?" which Ripopo mouthed back "Caviar"* - "something to eat immediately. Riichan is here all alone without Rika and said she's hungry"

"I'm on my way"

With that replied, Kei hang up her phone and show off her wicked smile with Ripopo.

"I, myself didn't have anything to eat
either"

'Warucchi is here.' Ripopo thought to
herself...

"But you know, if you call Mirurun, we may have the chance to eat real caviar"

Still tried to bargain Riho

"If you got an inch, don't ask for a yard. Beside I'll owe her everything I ask so don't talk about it anymore"

Keicchi said back with a glare.

"I just want to make some good use out of you though"

Murmured Ripopo in a low voice

"I heard that"

Keicchi lied back on the chairs and waited for Maachun to comeback with their lunch.

"I'm here!"

Maachun just bursted into the club house full speed,

"Where's Riichan?"

She asked out of breath.

"You sure ran fast, where's the food?"

Still catched her breath, Maachun raised up one eyebrow when heard Keicchi's question.

"Wait a minute! You lied to me didn't you?"

She just ran to get the food from the canteen and come back without resting one bit in thought of having the chance to spend time with Riichan...

KEICCHI! !!!

"Don't overreact, it wasn't that bad you know. Me and Riho have nothing to eat this lunch and we both ran out of money so... have some compassion here."

Kei spoke out light like a feather while Ripopo checked out what's Maachun bought for them to eat.

"Fine, but next time, don't bring Riichan to this, and trick someone else!!"

"But who would trust that kind of reason except you?"

Keicchi brushed off right away.

"There's only 2 cup noodles in this bag"

Ripopo announced her founded.

"Oi, what kind of people would buy only cup noodle for the one they love anyway?"

Kei couldn't help but asked, really..

"The people that already broke 'cause buying a luxury breakfast for the one they love?"

Maachun answered with a fake but close to real crying face once again.

"One for me and one for Riho then"

Kei simply decided

"What about me? I brought these"

"Swallow your love, I don't know about you, but I'm sure I'm full of it"

But at that very moment...

"Ah, you guys all here?"

"I'm so hungry, is there anything to eat?"

Akari and Riichan really walked in this time.

"Yeah, Akari really hungry too. Is that cup noodles you're holding?"

And those 3 idiots felt like crying immediately.

When the 2 girls were happily eating and talking, the 3 others did not dare to look at them. Since they didn't know if they should be happy for taken care of their girls or should be sad be cause their girls taken care of their lunch.
The SayaMilky walked in.

"Ah, cup noodles, I want some too"

Milky said with her sweet voice toward Sayanee.

"But you just eat a big meal this morning and a worthy lunch a few minutes ago. Don't you think that a little bit too much for one day.... even 2 "

Sayanee tried to hold down the appetite of her girl. That's too much.

"What do you mean by that? If you don't want to buy me that then just say it, I'll buy it myself! "

Milky pouted her lips and head to the front door.

"Momoka-kun~~"

With that she shouted.

"That's it! Okay! I'll buy it!"

Sayanee hurried closed the door to prevent any kind of bugs might got in.

"Oi, open the doors, why closed it so sudden?"

Hearing Rika voice from outside. Sayaka felt like she had found her Savior. Then she opened the doors to let Rika in.
She held Rika's shoulders.

"Rika, thanks God you back, go buy us something to eat for lunch." And whispered the last part "I ran out of all money already, help me here!"

With Rika whispered back "this is the last month period, do you expect anyone have money at this time?"

"We can all hear you from here, Baka"

Milky called out annoyed.

But then, at that very moment....

An distinguished voice that you get when choked out a bird rang out

"Well well well, aren't all the useless are here?"

Akari, Riichan just stood up and being serious suddenly along with Milky.

"Gru the-woman-version and her minions"

Milky said sarcastically.

"Do you know why that's a good comparison? Because both are despicable"

With that Milky just smirk.

"I really don't get it what you talking about"

"Oh, look at that, they're stupid too, why am I not surprise?"

Riichan talked back quickly.

"And you're - basically the most stupid student in this university - has capacity to say that? Humor me more"

One girls from these other side flap back

"For someone stupid that much to tell you that you're stupid then you must be lower than the lowest"

Akari must not loose at this one

"What did you say?"

"Stop! This is enough"

As the fight getting more intense, one beautiful girl raised up her voice to prevent it go any further. That girls was the student president,  Yagura Fuuko.

"Today we came here to talk, not to fight, we're not looking for that kind of entertainment at that very moment unfortunately"

With those sarcastic word, seemed like there'll be a war.

To make everything more easy to understand, in any kind of place, if there's a group of beauty, then there's a group of other beauty. And there'll be an endless war.

Those girl just walked in was a group which they called themselves "Love is us".
The head of the group was also the students president, Yagura Fuuko, such a sweet girl by her looks and her voice and had many admirer, one of the youngest president ever in this school.
And there's the oldest, which everyone wondered why she hadn't graduated yet, but soon forget everything when they hear her voice, Yamada Nana, a rather sassy girl and you'll not like it one bit if she uses her voice bashing you in full speed.
Come a long is her right hand, Yogi Keira, a young but always head for no.1. She's only a freshman but had made friend with those Gossip Girls already.

That a brief summary, but you all may imagine the detail since this is typical in many chick-flick anyway.

But at the moment, just can not watch her girl bickering noisy all the room, Sayaka decided to step in and used her big voice to ask.

"If you guys just come here for fighting then I have to ask you all to leave, this is our club house, not any place you can use"

All the girls stop,  Fuuko raised up her eyebrows as surprise. But smirked right after.

"This is about your clubhouse indeed. As the students president, we decided that this clubhouse of yours is unnecessary and a waste of school's fund"

Fuuko finished simply that made all jaw of the "Fail in love" dropped and all the "Love is us" sneered out their evil smile.

"Wait, but this clubhouse was approved by the principal himself, it's not the students power to interfere with this"

Keicchi fighted back, she will not lost this wonder place of hang out when skipping the class to sleep.

"To be more specific, it's was Shiroma-san's dad that made the principal approved this. But if he realize what kind of person his daughter was having affair with, I believe you'll have no one to relied on again, Kei-san"

Fuuko just replied calmly

"You will not do it"

"Wanna bet?"

With that our player had lost, and Fuuko continued

"What's ever it is, this club is just the waste of the university's facilities. Especially when the University Fair is coming next weeks, we need everything to made it successful. So in order to make the best benefits, we may take back your clubhouse and give it to others club for more useful. Like the "Love is us" ."

With that end, Keira and Nana gave out their small clap of applause.

"What the hell was that? That's abuse of power!!"

Maachun just can't hold herself back anymore. But Rika was being more sober.

"Let's be frank here, how much did you bribe our greede headmaster to get that?"

"All the profit of the next coming fair in the university that made by us will belong to the college's fund."

"Then we will get more than you can for the headmaster. "

Sayaka said with a firm voice.

"Your useless self? The Fair will be hold at the end of this month. All of your broken will not be able to do anything to make money. Beside selling yourself out for money. I bet Kei-san here is familiar with that already"

When Fuuko speaked out those last word, Akari was angry enough that she almost attacked Fuuko but Rika catched her back immediately.

"What we will do is our problem. If you gonna stand here and insult our member then don't blame me if you don't get out of here safe."

Sayanee said seriously that made Fuuko step back and shrugged her shoulder and sight her entourage to follow her. She left out some word before totally walked out the door

"A very strong and reliable person, I like you already Sayaka-san. And Kei-san, seemed like you have a new prey"

With that, she casted a look at Akari and smirked

"I see your taste has went up lots of weight"

"Rika let's me go right now, I have to teach that b**** a lesson"

When Akari was still being hold in Rika hand, the girls of "Love is us" just get out of the room as quick as they came.

And now, all eyes in the room were head toward Kei.

"You jerk! What did you do to that students president girl"

Now Rika hands had found Keicchi collar and asked Kei in a violation way.

"Just a fling not so long ago. I didn't know she still hate me that much"

Keicchi answer with a facepalm.

"Just let her go Rika, it's not Keicchi's fault anyway. Those girl are just being bitchy as they are"

"Yeah, that there's natural anyway. Keicchi made a right decision to not involved with them"

"Hit the life out her all ready"

Everybody in the room sweat a little when they heard what Akari just said. Oh the Tsundere queen must being jealous.

Sayanee just brushed off her sweat, and tell everyone.

"First thing first, what can we do to to earn money for the Fair?"

"Call Haruna and borrowed her some money?"

Ripopo finally show up after taking care of the left over cup noodles.

"That was.... not such a bad idea at all"

========tbc======

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [NMB48's fanfic] Nandeyanen.. (Various pairings - Updated Chap 3)
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 11:44:50 PM »
Well they have a battle to keep their club in running order against the students' president and her cronies :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [NMB48's fanfic] Nandeyanen.. (Various pairings - Updated Chap 3)
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 10:19:42 PM »
*forever lazy-ing* _(┐「ε:)_ズコー

Nandeyanen..  Chapter 4. The Cafe

Followed the suggestion of Ripopo, the "Fail in love" tried to meet up with Haruna as soon as they can. So after finished their own works at the university that day. They decided to stop by by her apartment in the evening.

"Think about it... aren't Haru worth being jealous of so much? I mean, she's the youngest of our group and she already got the girl she love and a sweet home for both of them. Ah... and all I wish for is to have an apartment like her"

Maachun just suddenly spoke out when they all waited for the elevator to arrived.

"I feel you bro"

Ripopo pat Maachun on her shoulder and fake a tears.

"Yeah, I'm willing to be forever alone for being rich."

Keicchi just hold up her fist in a serious way.

*Slap* *slap* *slap*

"We're here too you know?"

Akari and Riichan slap those greedy girls in their head with annoyed looks.

"You guys just being noisy anywhere you go"

Sayanee said shrugged her shoulder with a sigh.

"I think only me and Sayanee should go ask Haruna for help, not all of you... especially the root of evils right there"

Rika said, casted her looks towards Keicchi - who pretended to wander at the elevator's sailing.

"But we all in this together so we should do everything together right? It's only fair, ne, Sayaka"

Milky raised her voice and smiled sweetly at Sayanee.

"Of course, no more complaint Rika, Akari's here too..."

With that the elevator open for them to walk out.

"Let's go get Haruna"

-----------

"No!"

Haruna answered immediately the moment she heard the "Fail in love" said.

"Oh come on! Why? We'll pay it back for you eventually. "

Maachun cried out still tried to persuade Haruna.

"No, give you guys money is just like throw trash away. I'm not that crazy"

Haruna raised an eyebrow and state as a matter of fact

"Beside, since I'm no longer live alone, I have to save up for my future family anyway."

Haruna ended her words and earned all the "Aww~~" from the girls and Kanako smile sheepishly with a blush.

"You don't need to brag about it you know."

Keicchi squinted her eyes and glare at Haruna.

"You're the one to say. It's was all your fault that got us into this mess"

Rika bited back..

"And it's also me right from the start that got us a club room!!"

"My point exactly. You need to be more responsible for all the thing you started.  Stop being so recklessly already "

With that word from Rika and Keicchi was speechless again. And the silence started to fill the air.

"Anyway, Haruna, you can't let them take the club house away that easily. It's like the 2nd home for us"

Sayaka spoke out, broke the awkward atmosphere earlier.

"Beside, if we do a maid cafe then you may see Kanako in the maid outfit. You know you want to~~"

Maachun did have a point when she said that but all just know it's her the one who looking forward to see Riichan in that cute outfit.

"There's Kinoshita Momoka in the rival team"

Ripopo said simple but earned the most attention from Haruna and Sayaka.

"What!!?"

"How did you know that?"

Milky asked a little surprise

"Well, Momoka is kinda hate Haruna 'cause her first target was Kanako and Sayanee is the one she despite the most since Milky became her obsession. She found it's a wonderful chance to crash you down"

Ripopo explained knowingly.

"Beside, even though that Momoka is a crazy maniac, she still have a rather cool look, some what ikemen... so I guess it's not gonna just a maid cafe this time, but a Butler too"

Every one show out their worried face, didn't know what could they do.

"Okay, I'll help you guys out on the money problem. But! Be sure to pay me back later and crash that f***ing Momoka for me."

Haruna seethed out the last words. That mad Momoka had bother Kanakichi a lot in the past. And beside if there's no club house, those girls will start gather around Haruna's house anyway. And that's the worst scenario.

---------- 3 days later---------

"So ~~ 2 more days to the Fair, what do we have so far?"

Sayaka raised out her voice to ask all the member in the club. But it's just silent coming back.

"Oh come on, speak out! The girls have agreed to become the maid and even help us at cooking - which I must say I rather have Rika do it for everyone's sake. And Haruna has help us with all the ingredient already. Now all I need is for you guys get us customers."

Sayanee raised out her voice once more.

"I have to admit, we may lose to them at getting customers.."

Rika couldn't hold back her thought anymore.

"I mean, about our girl, they are beautiful and cute and all but looked at those girl in 'love is us'. They're gorgeous and classy and if compare about popularity, they definitely beat us. The student president are in that club for godness sake"

"About this side, I afraid I have to agree with Rika "

It's Keicchi's turned this time.

"Beside you, Sayanee, there's no ikemen amongst us. And I heard that most of the ikemen in this university have joined them already"

"What do you mean only me? You're the lady killer of this group!! It's might the only chance that could be in good use"

Sayanee replied. Keicchi might had the biggest harem already and she said that to someone have only one girl and still have to chasing after her.

"I may have the charm 'cause I'm good at talking and I know how to treat girl. But I don't have such a look that make girl swoon. I'm tiny, you see"

"Hey! We are smaller than you here"

Both Maachun and Ripopo talked back to Keicchi immediately.

"And we even have those two too. See, we are desperate"

Keicchi concluded her words with a facepalmed.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:28:38 PM by Yu_oshi »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [NMB48's fanfic] Nandeyanen.. (Various pairings - Updated Chap 4)
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 10:53:16 PM »
This doesn't look well for them unless they have an ace in the hole to take them out of their situation :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline renachan

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 10:23:48 AM »
new chap please

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 06:17:55 AM »
Subscribed!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: hitomi - yume hakonda randoseru