JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Circle Sound

Author Topic: Who to love? Mayuki/Tomoyuki | Day one to Day Fourteen-  (Read 1903 times)

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
  • You should love me, because I said so!
Who to love? Mayuki/Tomoyuki | Day one to Day Fourteen-
« on: January 06, 2014, 08:01:10 AM »
This is a new topic, although I never finished a full-length story and is a complete poetic liar.

I'm trying my best to complete all three-stories, It's just that lots of ideas comes pumping into my brain, urging me to type a story.

Who to love? | Day one to Day fourteen-

(1st day-Yukirin)

"Stay away from me!" My crimson scald hand covers my right eyes, I didn't want her to see me. I'm a monster!

"Please Yukirin! Don't be like this!" She tried moving closer, reaching out her hand, my creature-like arm reacted without control and viciously knocks her hand aside.

"I'm a mon-monster!" I scream my lungs out, liquidise-tears flows controllably down my cheeks, onto my sanitized gown. Mayu please! Stay away from me . . . I don't want to hurt you. I no longer deserve you, you're too perfect for me. Why're you still doing this? Or are you pitying me?

"Yukirin" She gasped in shock, before massaging her mildly-bruise arm, yet again she came forward, offering her uninjured-hands. But before my reactive-arms went berserk, a nurse bulges in with a wad of papers on her hands. She looks neutral before frowning as she show Mayu "Watanabe-san, I must apologize, but the visiting hours are over. We'll be closed for tomorrow, so I best advise you to come again the day after" Her voice was stern, as if she has a hidden grudge against Mayu.

"Please . . . Nurse! Just give me a moment. I'll leave immediately after" Mayu pleaded and beg.

"I'm gravely apologetic . . . But it's customary, that the visitors must leave after 6" The pinkish-coated nurse bows, and shows Mayu the door. "Please!" There was urgency in her voice. Mayu glanced over to me, she looks as if she could burst into tears any moment "Yukirin . . ." Her voice matches her looks "I'll see you on Thursday then"

She left.

-

(Day 4)

I had been lying flat, staring thoughtlessly towards the white-ceiling. Mayu hasn't visited me since. Although a part of me, wishes that she would come back, I knew the reality was that I had been into an car-accident. My entire right-eyes was crushed and removed, a one-sided fold covers the eyeball-less corner. Parts of my face was scald along with my body. They said I was lucky to have survived the accident . . . However I would have preferred to die, knowing Mayu would never love me again.

I can't really blame Mayu for this, Most of anybody would have left their girlfriend, knowing that her face has been brutally deformed, semi-red. And she had become as ugly as a monster.

(Day 5)

Yet again, Mayu didn't visit me. Hahaha! She must have already forgotten me, moved on with her life.

(Day 6)

Mayu didn't visit again. I'm stupid to even presume she would come. What a lie to pull off at the first day eh, Mayu-chan.

I hadn't been taking those medicine the nurse gave me. She didn't say those medicines were for mentally-retarded people! I'm not one!

But lately the knives from dinner has been tempting me? Tempting me to do what?

(Day 8-)

Weird. My body's been twitching for no reason . . . Must have been those medicines they force me to take . . . Luckily I had stop them.

Mayu didn't come also.

(Day 9)

DOn't KnOw WhY?! I fEeL So gIdDy! MuSt hAve bEen tHose sHarp KnivEs AgaInst My SkIn! HahAha! ThE NurSe LoOks FuNhny! WhY DoEs ShE haBve tO CalL DocTor-SaN! THis iS nO Fun!

MaYuyU! WhY Did yOu LiE tO mE! HahAha! dOn'T YoU lOve mE No mORe? DiDn't yOu pRomIse tO lOve mE fOrevEr?

(Day 10)

"Doctor! The patient is out of control! She's stabbing herself rapidly against her stomach!"

"Use the tranquilizer! And bring her urgently to the operation-room! Stop her from bleeding! And call for team A!"

-

"How's her heart-rate?"

"Fine sir, She survived those damages. Though it was fatal"

"That's a relive. Have you been feeding her the pills?"

"Yes sir, but I reckon she didn't actually take them"

"Cassandra! I told you to be monitor their actions! Would you be able to sleep at night, knowing she didn't survive the attack!"

"I'm sorry sir, but she didn't allow me to stay after I gave her the pills"

"Don't you remember, section 9 verse 10, Nurses are required to monitor patients at all cost, regardless whether she/he has been denied. Let this be a lesson learned! Do not make this amateur mistakes again!"

"I'm sorry sir, I'll remember!"

"You best be"

(Day 12)

My mind feels drowsy, everything seems to be spinning around. Arghh! It hurts! What happen?! My tummy hurts like crazy!

"Doctor Netra! The patient's awake! What are the orders?"

It seems like they are communicating through walkie-talkie, as I can clearly hear their conversation.

"That's a relive! Check her pulse again. Get her dinner, she must be starving. And remember to feed her the pills"

"Affirmative Sir" The nurse left for a minute. I still can't remember what has happen, my body feels so fatigue.

Nurse Cassandra, as her name-tag shows, came five-minutes later, with a tray of food on her hand, she placed them on a sliding-table on my front. "How're you feeling? A lot better?" I didn't answer "Oh! You must be starving, please help yourself"

She was right, my stomach feels empty, but I didn't felt like eating "What happened to me? Why do my stomach hurts like needles are puncturing into them!"

"Don't worry about that, I promise to tell you once you have eaten"

-

Finishing the tasteless meal, I eagerly asked how what had happened, She told me about my accident, my stabbings and of course . . . Mayu. Now I remember. She haven't visited after all this. What's the point of living.

I didn't have the strength of energy to do anything, so I slowly shuts my brain and went to sleep.

(Day 14th)

Today is my birthday.

Mayu hasn't visited me for . . . was it 14 days already?

Nevermind about that . . . I'm going to reward myself today.

Finishing my breakfast, I had Nurse Cassandra take me for a stroll in the park. Since I still couldn't walk, she pushed me in a wheel-chair.

We stopped on a bench, near a water-dispenser.

"Nurse Cassandra"

"Yes? Yes Kashiwagi-san?"

"It's really nice for you to take your time-off to push me around the park"

"Ohh! It's no problem. I didn't have much to do today anyway"

We had a brief chat about some redundant stuff, before I fired a question, I had always tend to ask.

"Have you ever been in love?"

"Ohh! Why did you ask?"

"Curious that's all"

"Yes. Once. But It's a long and boring story"

"Come on! Please!"

"Sorry. But what about you? Have you ever been in love?"

I didn't feel like talking about Mayu, but she seems like the person, whom you can talk anything to.

"Yes. But I don't think she likes me anymore"

"Why?"

I pointed to my injuries.

"Is she the person, whom visited you on the first day?"

"I suppose she is . . ."

"She doesn't look like she would harm you in anyway"

"Let's not talk about it" I regretted starting the topic.

"Okay. Just don't look down on yourself"

"How can I not? I look horrible. I'm so ugly!"

"Kashiwagi-san! That's enough" For the first-time, as memory recalls, she yells and look so disappointed "Never look down on yourself"

"Would you date me? If I look so ugly like this?"

She took a deep breath. She's like everyone else. "Er-r . . . Yes and no. As we said just now about my love. I used to have er-r a . . . " She seems nervous "A crush on you. You were so talented and beautiful on stage. I just couldn't peel my eyes away from the screen" She isn't like everybody else

"But now you wouldn't because I look like this!"

"No! I won't date you because! I know shes still in love with you. And so are you to her!"

I didn't want to believe her. But she's so sincere.

"Let's forget about it, Nurse Cassandra. By the way, just call me Yukirin" She smiles. Is she blushing? If I wasn't still in love with Mayu, I swore I would have dated her.

She wheeled me back, but stops mid-way "Er-r Kash . . . Yuk-kirin, Since we're fri-friends" I nod "Call m-me Tomochin!" That's a much cuter name from Cassandra. She really is beautiful. That duck lips of hers, is surely going to attract a flock.

Only spending moments with her, I felt like she might be the source to my pain.

Day fourteen continues on the next chapter.

Why haven't Mayu visited Yuki yet?

Is Yuki falling for another?

What's her reward for her own birthday?

And why the KCUF is Zorx typing another story?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 03:44:18 PM by ZorxCemoon »
Once upon a time, There lived two beautiful girls.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
Another named Kashiwagi Yuki.
They fell in love with each other and married.
The end.

Yukirin :heart: Mayuyu
Mayuyu :heart: Yukirin

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: Who to love? Mayuki/Tomoyuki | Day one to Day Fourteen-
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 11:44:35 AM »
ohh~~

mayu i know you're up to something!!!!

yuki dont fall for tomochin!! tomochin was meant for chiyuu!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 02:42:52 PM »
Hahahahaha I was like "huh, tomochin where?" And you just have to surprise me in the end.

TomoYuki banzai \o/
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 04:29:29 PM »
Why Mayu didn't visit her? It something happen?

Please update soon

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Circle Sound