JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Seimeisen

Author Topic: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina,kojiyuu)- S2.CH4  (Read 12040 times)

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Once again, the darkness covers the land of peace, the light fades. The strong wind howling like a beast that makes those trees dance like never end. With the presence of the full moon, the predator has awaken. The hunting night has begun. The tale of those old folks is real, the legend is alive again. On the other side of the forest, there is a shadow figure moving so fast across the woods. An elf, a dark elf. Blonde silky long hair that brought back by the mighty speed of her, blue eyes that can see further than any races, possess a pair of sharp ear that can even listen to her own heartbeats, 7 ft tall, middle build body with perfect curve and tough muscle, wearing copper like armour, which consist of breastplate and gauntlet and arm with a bow.

She moves so swift in the dark night, like a cat. Moving so fast yet, didn't has a sign of grasping air. There flow of her breathe still, consistently. She is a good runner, but the anxiety that strikes her shown on her face. She takes a glimpse to her back every few seconds as she run, seem like escaping from something.

Not far from her, there is something heading to the same direction she runs. Something larger and faster...and more evil. The aura of dread is spreading from it's body as long as it is alive. Those trees fall as it bang through without any effort. Moving closer and closer toward the dark elf.

The dark elf notice the monster's presence, she knows that she can't outrun the predator. The monster is up to her obviously. Without any second of hesitate, she hides into the nearby bushes, hoping that she could bypass the beast. She stay still in the bushes, making no noise, even the sound of breathing. She knows that there is no other choice for her under this circumstances. She is praying in her head, hoping that the god will bless her.

The beast makes its way there after few seconds she hid into the bushes. Expectedly, the beast stops, the dark elf knew it wouldn't going to be easy. She can see the strong foot of the beast through the gap between those leafs. A foot with silver furs and sharp claws.

"I can smell you", the beast sniffed the air "hmmm, sense of a dark elf"

The fear strikes her heart, disabling her movement in the same time, she starts to tremble. Sweat running down along her forehead to her neck. She holds her bow even more tight. She knew this feeling, she felt this before.

The beast smiles, he knows she is right in the bushes before him. He turns and faces the bushes where she is hiding in. The dark elf knows her location has been compromise, then what comes next is death. The beast moving closer, step by step, slowly, to torture the mind of victim. He raises his claws, ready to draw bloods from the dark elf. She knows that it is coming, but she can't move, fear has pins her legs. The dark elf shuts her eyes, ready to be send to the other side of the world.

Before the beast could land his chaos on the dark elf, an iron arrow catches his hand, penetrates through his paw, bring him pain and screams. The beast can see through his hand now, blood dripping from the big hole of his hand. He can barely feels one of his hand now. The beast quickly pick up his awareness, so that he won't get another shot and searching for the hidden archer. Then he catches a shadow figure at the corner of his eyes, holding a strange long bow, larger and longer than the long bow he use to know. He believes that it is the archer.

The shadow figure looks like an ordinary dark elf, a female, but that iron arrow that strikes the beast is very heavy and large, doesn't seem like an ordinary dark elf can use it. That iron arrow require strong strength to lift it and shoot it. He roars toward that shadow figure that caused pain to him, but she doesn't seems afraid of him.

"Leave us", shouts the shadow figure with strong tone " and I will spare you life today".

"I would like to see how you could still talk in that way later"The beast bursts into laughter. It seems like the beast haven't realize that the arrow that penetrate his hand is an iron arrow.

"Did I don't make myself clear?", say arrogantly while moving closer "silver wolf".

She draws a big arrow from her back, an iron arrow. Then she put it on her bow, ready for the shot. The mysterious dark elf knows that the beast will attack her in any minute.

The beast launches himself off the ground, flying toward the dark elf that having a short conversation with him just now. In a blink of eye, the beast falls and hit hard to the ground before he can even reaches her. Again, the silence of the night has been broken by the screams of the silver wolf. Blood flows down from his right shoulder to the ground like a river.

"What have you done to me!?" screams the silver wolf "you are not a dark elf!? Aren't you?". The beast stands up again, barely on his foots.

The shadow figure knows that he won't struggle any more. She walk out of the shadow, under the moonlight, facing the silver wolf. Unlike other dark elf, she has a dark silky long hair and white fair skin.

"I am Jurina Matsui, a pure dark elf!",says proudly to the silver wolf "tell your kind about me! Let them fear and not to hunt the dark elves again!"

The beast stare at her with hatred, then turned his back against her, disappears in the woods. The dark elf in the bushes feel appreciate and yet surprise. She never seen any dark elf possess the same great strength as Jurina in her life. Before she could get out of her cover and present her gratitude to her saviour, Jurina has disappear. The story of Jurina Matsui has spread among the kingdom of dark elves after that night.

:heart: Please provide me some feedback :heart:
Im new here!!! Provide me some advice also, i need help from u guys

should i continue??
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:48:56 PM by Yuri Machenkov »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: When a legend meet love - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 03:02:20 PM »
Kakkoii!!! Welcome to the forum and good luck on this. :welcome
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 03:10:49 PM »
HAHAHA.  :on lol:
FINALLY.  :deco: HAHAH! AWESOME LA.  :cow:
UPDATED MORE!  :ding:
I know u got a lot of FREE TIME!  :onionwhip:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
Interesting and Jurina is a lengend of dark elves

Please updatesoon

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love - Chapter 1(Update)[2/1/2014]
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 04:01:26 AM »
Story become tale, tale become legend, legend become myth. Few decades had been passed, "Jurina Matsui the wolf hunter" story is told in different way already, only the old folks heard the original tale of Jurina Matsui, they don't even knew which is the real story since there are so many different version out there. After that night, there is no sign or news about her anymore, no one saw her, no one heard about her, she disappeared like a ghost. Her story is well-known and can be heard in every corner in the world. Jurina Matsui also known as "Nobunaga", by the human tongue.

Somewhere in the peaceful land, there lies a city, Masia, a city of men. No other kind, just human. In the other hand, they call it "The City of Trade".

"Lady Iriyama" the courier bows.

"What did you brought from the queen?" a women in pink dress asks.

The courier stays his head low, knowing that the gap between their status, he cannot looks at the lady directly or contacts with her eyes. He then draws a scroll from his back pouch, hands it firmly to the lady. After the scroll has been delivered to the hand of Lady Iriyama, he is orders to leave the lady. Lady Iriyama, Anna Iriyama, looks so beautiful yet elegant, black silky long hair run down along her shoulder o her chest, no men in the world could stand against her beauty.

She removes the ribbon, unrolls it, reading the queen's message line by line, carefully. The feeling of uneasy reflects on her face, Anna whispers to herself " she is up to something". The queen had given an order. Anna Iriyama is require to travel to the Queen's Castle for reason, but there is no any reason states on the scroll, just gave an order for her to head to the Queen's Castle, the city of high born.

Only the high born can live in the Queen's Castle. The castle is inside the poverty district, which means surrounded by those poor area. While people at outside of the castle is starving, but inside the castle is totally different situation. The royal guard's armours and weapons are forge by gold. Plate, fork, cup and many things are made out of silver. The jewellery and cloth that wear by the high born is incomparable. The whole city is a big gold mine, everything is either made of gold or silver, those silk and fabric that they use is produce by those best tailors around the world.

Women rules the kingdom. Man has no power nor foundation in politics. They don't have any role or position in political management. The lord of 9 kingdoms are all ladies. Among them, there are the prettiest, wisest, smartest and more.

Anna Iriyama is the fairest  among all lady of 9 kingdoms. She also possess a kind and warm heart, yet she is still aware of what is happening around her. Anna can be very mean and cruel if she needs to be. No one knows what effort she pays and sacrifices to forge Masia into the city of trades from a no one knows town. There were just 8 kingdoms until Masia joined.

Anna hangs the scroll on top of the dancing fire on the summit of the table candle, allowing and watching the fire climbing up the scroll, destroying everything they run through. She drops the scroll, as the fire almost race to the end, turn the scroll into ashes and smoke as it stop emits light too. She walks near to the window, looking at the direction of Queen's Castle, and sighs. She realizes that this trip to the queen is going to be very dangerous, the motive and conspiracy of the ruler of 9 kingdom is still lies in the shadow, it will reveal to the light in time.

"Kanon, come in" summons Anna.

The Roman look door open. Follow with a full armour and well arm middle build soldier. While body covers with silver armour, leave just a little gap between armour for flexible movement and it is weakness also. "My lady" slowly remove her helmet " at your service. Behind the silver helmet, there is a beauty. They say she is like a sister to Anna, so tempted, no one could easily take their eyes from her. Although she is not so tall, but she is a great warrior. Rumours say that she can fights ten men at once, ten well trained warriors, not normal infantry or weak soldier. Her name is Kanon Kimoto, personal guard of lady Iriyama. As her father is also one of the personal guards of the lady, Anna trusts the Kimoto family more than the other guards. The Kimoto family had served as the personal guard for many year for Masia's previous lady. They can be trust.

Kanon shuts the door, holding her helmet on her left arm and kneels. She knows even though they are best friend since the child, she still need to run the proper courtesy and respect when facing the lady. "Forget about those courtesy when no one bother us" asking Kanon to treat her like a best friend. Kanon stands, place her silver helmet on the lady's wooden table. She can feels that there is something wrong with Anna, even the lady is behaves like usual. "Annin, what is bothering you?" seeks for the answer for her curiosity "I believe there is a reason you asked for me".

Anna didn't responds, that feeling still patrolling deep in her heart. This time is so different, she knows something bad would happened on her. She is trying so hard to tell herself that she thinks too much. "I receive an order from the Queen, demanding to see me" Anna breaks the silent "What do you think she is up to?".

"You knows that is coming right?" Kanon don't look surprise, like already reads the content of the scroll "obviously this is a trap".

"Yes, I know" Anna's face turns serious "She is jealous of my achievement". Anna is a wise lady, she sent spy to the side of the queen to be her ears inside the Queen's Castle. The most successful part is her spy already gained trust of the queen, mean that she also gained a seat on their meeting. The spy heard that the Queen doesn't likes the rising star for much. Other than paying the taxes, Anna didn't polished her shoes and bought her heart by words or golds. The Queen want to teach her a lesson. If it serious, that means death. The yearly average income of Masia is increasing year by year, the Queen thinks this is going to threaten her power cause Masia will be richer than Queen's Castle in one day.

"You should not go" Kanon advice "This is too dangerous".

"I have no choice!" said with higher pitch and tone "If I don't go, there would be bloodshed in our city".

"She don't have a reason for that!" return in louder.

"But she have the power!" Anna replies.

"If that means a war..." Kanon declares "so be it".

"No!" shouts Anna "people of Masia are innocent, the Queen's army are too massive and too strong, we cannot hold them. Once they breach the city, those innocent people will be slaughter, our wealth will be plunder, whole Masia will turn into hell, everything burns into ground".

Kanon stops. She knows that it is immature to ignore Masia's people fate, she is just too worries about Anna. She asks herself to be rational and calm down in her mind. "You will go" Kanon decided "but with me and a few good warrior".

"Finally you understands me" Anna nodded "If I don't follow her order, she declares war with me in the crime of disrespect to the Queen and disloyal to the Queen."

The atmosphere around them has less tension now, silent has fall in between them. Anna looks into the eyes of Kanon from just a few steps away, slowly walks toward her. Without the help of any words or action, they both knows what is happening. Kanon stands still. The lady then holds her guard's handa. The way they look each other are too ambiguous, like a couple in love. Slowly, sliding her hand to her waist, pulls Kanon closer, their body make contact. Kanon knows that is coming, she feels the heat in her body, she closes her eyes. Anna hugs her, whispering softly in her ear "I love you". Then slightly breathes some air to her ear. Anna is getting naughty, she nibbles Konan's earlobe for several times. Anna then stroke behind her ear and down the back of her neck. Anna keep kissing her softly from the back of the neck to the side of her neck. She moans softly. As the kiss goes on from the sides of her neck to the end of her shoulder's blade, she moans more and more , higher and higher in pitch. She breathes heavy and more heavily "ahhh...ahhh.." Anna makes her feel hotter and hotter. She reaches her hand to her back, going to remove her breastplate.

A sound interfere them suddenly, someone knocks the wooden door. Konan quickly put her helmet back on. Anna then giving permission to allow that guy to come in.

"My lady, we have a situation, we capture an intruder".

Please comment and let me know if you interested and wan to noe more!!!???
And give me some feedback!!!           

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 06:34:58 PM by Yuri Machenkov »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 04:25:35 AM »
Anna and Kanon love each other!!

There are other 8 kingdom O-O

Please update soon

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 2(Update)
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »
Lady Iriyama heads to the interrogation room along with Kanon Kimoto and a man, Akira Kimoto. An elder brother of Kanon, he is also a well-trained knight. If he is ask to fight with his sister, there would be a tie. Any member from Kimoto's family is a great warrior. Along the staircase, there are torches attach onto the wall, they are there to chase away the darkness, show the path to the underground prison. Akira is holding up Lady Iriyama's dress so that it won't drags on the wet and dirty staircases while heading down to the prison. They know they are almost there, the atrocious odor of rotten foods and rat carcasses can be smell. Follow with groans of those prisoners, they are lock behind those iron bars to atone for their crimes. "Release me!!!" can be hear from the prisoners "Curse you!!! You will pay when I get out". Almost every prisoners say the same thing when the Kimoto walk past, their freedom were taken away by the hand of Kimoto.

They reach the bottom, can see a long hallway which has many heavy iron doors run queue both sides of walls, stretching into the darkness. Each iron door is distance 5 feet away from each other door, their room is constructed 8 feet wide and 10 feet long, and there is torches between iron doors to light up the hallway. It is a very narrow and dark room.  The whole prison is built by bricks, no one can digs their way out. Behind each iron doors holds notorious, infamous and scandalous criminals. No contact with the outer world, makes them impossible to escape.

They walk to the end of the prison, where the interrogation room located. Akira orders the captain to open the iron door.

Inside there, a man's movement is restricted by chains on both of his hands and legs. Blonde short curly hair and pale white skin with few bruises on his face, noted there was some resistance from him during the capture. His clothes has been remove before his freedom is limited by the length of chains. He is now naked.

"What is his crime?" Anna asks Akira.

"He try to sneak his way to our vault but failed as spotted by our patrol" reports Akira "he also took away two innocent life when our guards tried to stop him."

"What is your intentions" the lady questions.

"Do you know who I am?" the man laughs "release me before it is too late".

Anna takes a glimpse at Akira. Follow with a nod from Akira. He reach his hand to the whip on the tools table which consist variety of torturing tools like hammer, knife and nail and so on. "I am not going to repeat the same thing twice" Anna turns serious "what is your intentions?"

"I am the only one that can assure the line of Maeda" he says proudly, his chin arouses. Anna and her companies are stunt by his statement, staring at him with shocks on their faces.

"Fear me!" he adds "I am brother of the queen, Takage Maeda!"

"You should lie better" Anna frowns, gives him a slap "the queen has no brother!". The intruder awards with a red hand print on his face. As they knows, the queen is the last seed of Maeda, she got no siblings nor relatives. All the Maeda were perished during the invasion of the north trolls during the first age, when men still rule.

"You will pay for this" Takage spits at the Lady "I will tell my sister then she will come after you". Akira and Kanon step forward, holding their fists. Anna holds them back, cleaning the saliva on face with her sleeve while commands them to stop. The lady is a hot temper person, so do her personal guards. Anna knows she is the lady of Masia, she need to be rational to lead the problem to the solution. Anna is confuses, there is more to be concern, the status of this guy are still hidden in the mists. If the queen is holding something back against the 9 kingdom, then it must be Takage. If Takage's words is real and reveals to the 9 kingdoms, those people would have drag Atsuko Maeda from the throne and Takage will be the king's of 9 kingdoms. Many men are unsatisfied under the rules of women, their prides can't allow women to rule the kingdom while men takes no part in it. They will rebel and rise a massive army in the name of Takage. The foundation of women ruler is not stable yet. Anna cannot deny and ignore this possibility even it is ridiculous, but Atsuko Maeda is very smart, she is a women of vision. She won't risks her seat on the throne just for her brother.

Anna decides to find out the identity of this man. She orders the captain to increase the numbers of guard to ensure his safety and to prevent him from escaping. The lady go back to the surface with her personal guards. Anna rides to her secret advisor with the accompany of Kanon. They leave the castle, ride to the centre market of Masia.

Anna and Kanon disguise as an ordinary farmer girl to avoid the bird of other ladies. Into the centre market, it is so big until one would lost their way, many route , connecting each other. This makes Masia's centre market as the biggest market amongs 9 kingdoms. Anna and Konan are on their way to the tailor shop where her secret advisor there follow by witness three guys bullying an old woman. They are trying to rob her moneys. There are so many peoples on the street, but no one is going to help her.

"Give me your money" one of the third grabbing her collar.

"You don't need it any more" the other mocking the old woman "you are going to die, why don't just leave it to us"

Kanon is very angry. She tighten up her fists. Anna knows Konan more than anyone, she holds Konan's fists. Konan is surprise, takes a glimpse at the Anna beside her that keep shaking her head. Then whisper in her ear "We don't want to draw so much attention, too many birds, don't forget why we are here".

The old woman insists not to give them the moneys but they take it from her by force. The one that grabbing her collar just now sends a heavy punch to her stomach, mouth opens as she feels the pain, no groans but tears flowing down her cheek. She hugging her knee and lays on the ground. Those thugs quickly search her body for money. They grab a money pouch and run.

Anna then dashes to the old woman while Kanon staring at Anna with anger. The lady knows what her guard and also her best friend thinks, then points at those escaping thugs. Without any words, Kanon understands Anna's order, her anger against the lady has put off while her fire against those thugs still burning, she go after those thugs. Anna holds the old woman in arm, watching her still suffering the pain of a punch. The lady bears that old woman to the nearest doctor and leaves her few golds, that enough for her to buy a farm. Then back on her route to the tailor's shop.

Anna reaches the tailor shop. Fabrics and silks place on those rack on the right for selection, while some clothes are hanging for sold. No customer, just a man sleeping on his chair behind the counter. She slams the table, emitting loud sound which wakes the man.

"What makes the most beautiful woman in the 9 kingdoms comes to me?" the man flirts "You always come with problems don't ya?"

Please give me some feedback!!! :cry: :cry:

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:58:08 PM by Yuri Machenkov »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
It that true the man in prison is Takage brother

Please updatesoon

Offline Blackryo

fuuuu~~ so nice pls updated soon.  :cow:

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
I like it..the way this fic was written…it’s a nice story….so I hope you’ll update,soon….hehehe  :D

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 2(Update)
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 02:09:49 PM »
Please give me some feedback!!! :cry: :cry:

Don't cry :lol:

This can not be her brother or can? :?
Thanks for update.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 3(Update)
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 07:25:04 AM »
Kanon was tailing those thugs, on the roof. She is very good at this, accomplished a couple of assassinations few years ago, before Masia was so glorious. Those thugs were not cautious enough to spot Kanon on the roof, wandering on the centre market to seek for potential prey, weak prey. Target in sight, they saw a well dress woman turned into an alley. Kanon knew they already have their prey in mind, she made her way to the edge of the roof. She obtained a vantage point, have a clear surveillance on the alley. Kanon felt strange, this alley leaded to no where, it's a dead end, only walls around. Perhaps she was not Masia's citizen, it is very easy to lost your way in the centre market, cause it is too big, too much routes branched out and connected to other routes.

The young woman stood still on the middle of the road, this is unusual. Those thugs have unequipped their awareness since it is an unarmed woman and no one was around. Kanon still has the advantage, slowly climbed down, squatted on the beam of balcony like a cat above their head, already has the element of surprise, just waiting for the opportunity to come.

"Hand over your money" declared by the one that punched the old lady "turned your face around then maybe we will spare your money and get something else from you".

Without hesitate, she turned. The faint wind stirred her long black hair, dry leafs flew along with the whisper of the wind into the alley. A young beautiful woman appeared in front of them. They took a glimpse at each other, prodded each other with the side of their shoulder, assenting on what were in their thought. "What a beauty" one of them grinned "We want no money from you but a little moment of pleasure". Her face then donned with fear, trembled and stood still.

"Silent tells everything, we take it as a yes, where do we start with?" one of them giggled about her helpless face "do you like us to start with tearing your robe?". They burst into laugher. "I'll go first" the first one approaching "It's our lucky day".

Kanon had her glared on them, ready to grant them a surprise entrance, on a position to launch and land herself to the two on behind. Unexpectedly, someone's hand on her right shoulder, shock stroke her, trying to regain her balance. She failed, pulled to the front , the next thing should be slumped on the solid ground beneath her.

"Makes yourself comfortable" they found a table in the tavern "this place should be safe from birds". It is hardly to get a seat in the tavern, especially when the sky was painted with black. After a whole day working under the sun, they went to drink. The evidence of hard working can be smelled when getting near to them. Big tough guys drank jug by jug, with or without beard. Beer can be seen on every wooden table, every night. Men in Masia loves to drink.

"We caught an intruder yesterday" Anna kept her head low "He was trying to steal something from our vault".

"Things should not be this simple" the man replied with iron certainty "I believe you wouldn't rode all your way from your lovely and comfortable castle just to tell me this and ask for my opinion on how to punish the thief". This man spent half of his life on serving the previous ruler of 9 kingdom before the new ruler get her seat on the throne and crown on her head. Brad Johnson, a man of wisdom, almost reached the end of his life, he used to be a great warrior, ageing took away his strength. Now he was a advisor, a wise and loyal one. Anna saves his life when all the men in politic were sentenced to dead and to be kill secretly by the new ruler, Atsuko Maeda. Brad was sent to Masia, and Anna was assigned to perform the execution, she was suppose to remove his head, but she didn't. His life was spared, after that he lived secretly in Masia, as an advisor of the lady.

"Brad, you are right" the lady kept her voice low. Even sounds of chattering around them are loud enough to swallow their voice, but that doesn't kept her guard down "The captured man address himself as Takage Maeda, and also brother of the queen. We cannot put Masia's fate at stake. If we behead the man and he doesn't lie, war will falls upon Masia. Did you heard anything about this man?". It is necessary to figure out background of this person.

"There were rumours about the queen's kinds were still alive. The queen was rescued by the king during the invasion of the north trolls, but as we knew, all of her family was perished. Those rumours were heard from the king's guard" holding a mug of beer. He comprehended the importance of the identity of that man. "All I know is just some rumours, I can't help you this time, not this time". Bran took another drank of beer.

"What should I do? This is so hard to decide, you need to help me" the lady demanded "His sentence confuses me".

"I cannot help you with this. You are the lady of Masia, you have the authority to make the call" encouraged her not to rely so much on him "Perhaps he is lying, trying to play with his words to grant himself freedom again. There is something more important, what is it that he wanted to steal from your vault. No one will risks so much to trespass the castle just for gold, it must be something else, and this is your responsibility to reveal his intention in the midst".

"He must be works for her, A burglar, whether he is or not the brother of the queen. Our vault are protecting all the important information of Masia. He is up to something in our vault, something that is fatal to Masia " she said solemnly " this morning, I was demanded to face the queen ".

"You must go. It would be consider as treason or disrespect to the queen if you try to disobey her command" droplets running down his beard, he urged the lady "I wish the queen will do nothing to you". Anna didn't replied, kept her head down, concerning those problems she faced. Silent fell into the two.

The hand clung on her arm, more strongly. "Hold tight" whispered from behind. Kanon fell and quickly grabbed the arm from behind too, hanging outside the balcony. She try to recognize the people that nearly killed her and saving her, but the sun was on her head, burning her eyes. Kanon grabbed the black iron fence on the balcony with the other hand. Then she was being yanked back to the surface of the balcony. She quickly get on her feet, take a short glimpse on the alley, another gaze on the one who just saved her. Kanon was not surprise to see that a women saved her. A young beautiful woman with black ponytail and fringe, white fair skin with big brown eyes, slightly taller than her. She was wearing a dark green cloak, stretch all the way down to the ankle, white tunic and brown trouser with brown boots. There was no hood on her cloak, can be believe that she cut it off herself.

The man already get his hand on her shoulders, tried to kiss her neck. The woman in dress stabbed three times his stomach with the hidden knife behind her palm, he groaned lightly. His companions didn't knew he was dead as his groaned was misheard as a moaned of pleasure from him. They laughed. She pulled his body, fell towards her, they both fell on the ground together. While the man was on top of her, the other thugs though that he pressed her to the ground, trying to rape her. The white dress of her was painted with rose red.

Without any delay, Kanon and the other woman took their leaped with knife in their hand, ready to land a deadly blow on their neck. Like a hawk in the air, dashing toward their preys. Those thugs were still watching curiously on their friend that already stop moving. Kanon's knee stroke the one on the left first, landed on his back, the momentum of Kanon sent him to the ground together. She took the advantage to deal the deathly blow on his neck before he realize what is happening on him. The other man saw his friend get hit on the back, trying reacted. Everything is too late, a knife had broke his skull from his back before he could pulled his sword from the sheath. Those thugs don't even have the time to groaned before they died. They landed on both of the men to reduce the momentum that gathered on the falling, so that they wouldn't injured themselves.

The woman on the ground pushed aside the body on her, get on her feet and headed to both of them.

"Any personal with them?" Kanon asked.

"It's nothing personal" the one in cloak replied "We just don't like the way they treated the old woman, I believe this were not their first time".

"So do I. Looks like we are on the same path" Kanon cleansed the blood on her knife by wiping on the tunic of the one she just killed "How do I address you both?".

"Yuki, Yuki Kashiwagi" the woman in cloak said.

"And I'm Mayu Watanabe"

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 3(Update)
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »
I need more
Continue ASAP

Thanks

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Apologize
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 03:31:42 PM »
Sorry, my audience (if there are any XD)
I will not update for a month at least due to many assignments on hand.
I'm so sorry for that
Please forgive me  :bow: :bow: :cry:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 4(Updated)(SMUT)
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 06:28:04 PM »
........... I'm speechless.  .________.
JUST SO AWESOME~  :) GOOD JOB!  :cow: KEEP IT UP!!!!
WHEN IS WMATSUI COMING OUT~  :?

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 4(Updated)(SMUT)
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 06:38:02 PM »
Omg >///< suck a nice smut u have there

Please update soon

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 4(Updated)
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 03:03:09 PM »
“It is hard to see a lady or two that can moved swift on the roof like a cat” Kanon praised “and dived like an eagle toward it prey”. Kanon was trained to fight since she was a child. She never expected to see any other girl that can fight like a warrior and move like an assassin. She always though that other family’s girl was taught to be a girl that learnt to sew, cook and how to be a good wife. They were always lectured by their mum to marry a rich and powerful man. That made every girl’s dream was to marry a rich man. Kanon wished to be like a girl like them, but Kimoto’s blood ran inside her and bears it beside her name. She rather to be a normal girl than a lady’s personal guard that always need to protect the lady of Masia and stained her hand with blood. Kanon never whined anything about being the lady’s servant and her best friend. She also sworn to protect Anna, she cannot leaved her like that, not in danger. Kanon accompanied the lady to the queen’s summoned for many times, yet nothing happened to her but she doubted that someone might hurt the lady. She needs to keep an eye to her. Kanon knew that she was not capable to share Anna’s burden, but at least let her felt protected by always walked by her side.

Mayu and Yuki took a short glimpse toward each other while Kanon was expecting any of them to answer her. “We were the shadow” Yuki broke the silence “We were from the dark side, serving the light”. Kanon donned her face with curiosity. She never heard anything like that since so many years she served the lady, never heard from any soldier neither from the north nor from the east.

“Shadow?” she questioned.

“Yes” Yuki made the talk while Mayu just stood between their conversations “the brotherhood of shadow. We stay in the darkness, observing the environment like a predator in cover. We will set our eyes on those corrupted souls that land their evil hand on the weak. Then he will be haunted and hunt by the brotherhood no matter where he hides”. Those thugs gave them a reason to hunt them. Her explanation cast Kanon’s curiosity away.

“We know you are a good people” Mayu finally splits her lips apart horizontally “You work for justice. Join us. Together we helped the weak and fight the evil”. Mayu tried to convince her to join their brotherhood.

“I am the personal guard of lady of Masia” Kanon’s declared with proud on her face “I had sworn to protect the lady. I cannot leaved her and join your brotherhood”. Kanon never had a though to leave the lady, no one can separated them without crossing her dead body.

“Oh…the lady’s personal guard” Yuki slipped her knife back to the sheath beside her belt “Well, it is very dangerous to stay beside the lady of a kingdom. If you have mistaken your tongue or your steps, you will get kill by your noble lady that see themselves like a god like the queen sentence her personal guard to death that stepped her dress accidentally. The brotherhood is much more better, no restriction, no annoying courtesy, you can do whatever you want as long as it didn’t turn against those tenets of our brotherhood”. Yuki saw the strength in her eye and justice in her heart. She wanted Kanon to join them so hard.

Mayu reached her hand into Yuki’s backpack to get her clothes while Yuki was also trying to convince the lady’s personal guard.

“The lady of Masia is not like the queen. She is kinder and better than the queen” Kanon protested “The lady is a very important people for me. I will not leave her or break my oath”.

A part of dress slipped down from both of Mayu’s shoulder to her arm then hand and the whole white dress that stained with blood fell to the ground while Mayu standing in the middle of it. She was naked. She brazenly exposed her beautifully formed breasts and her pink-tipped tits. With her fair skin tone, this made her heavy and soft breasts even more perfect. Kanon blushed and took her eyes off when she scanned from Mayu’s breasts to her hairless and pink vulva.

Mayu bended her body trying put on her trouser first, while she was pulling up her trouser, this cause a random rotation and vertical vibration in each breast. While putting back on her tunic, her breast was hardly being squished into her cloth.   

Yuki didn’t felt surprised for that. She knew Mayu very well. Although Kanon made out with Anna before, but all of the sudden of this still made her face flush with shyness. She never expected any woman will naked on the alley, even there was no people around.

“Alright, I don’t want to force you. You have great value in you. Your loyalty, you honor and your kindness” Yuki replied “The lady of Masia is a very lucky woman. Hope she is a good lady as you said, and I hope one day you will join us”.

“The sky is darkening by now. I need to get back to my lady” Kanon raised her chin and stared into the gloomy sky “we will meet again, if our fate is means to be”. Kanon turned against them and disappeared after the left corner of the alley.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brad, I should leave by now" the lady stood up and handed him a pouch of coins "this should be enough for months". Anna threaded through a crowd of men with alcoholic essence to the exit of the tavern. She struggled so hard to make her way to the entrance. The lady brushed aside the waving vertically green fabric that hanging at the top of the exit to gasp some fresh air. The essence of sweat and beer are not so welcomed by the lady. This reminded her of her father, the man who evoked a fight with two men and die in it. This made her mother became more difficult to raise and feed her. "Alcohol makes one's mind blunt" her mum always urged her afterwards. The light swallowed by the darkness. The sky turned dark, moon light granted the ability of shimmer to the water, faint wind blowing out of north to Masia. Fallen leaf on the floor brought up by the wind and danced along with it.  Cold breeze shook Anna that hugged by the skin of brown bear.

The lady held a lantern up above her shoulder, expecting her personal guard to show up. She took a gaze to the slope road and another to the going down road. Not much people were on the street in the cold night.

She saw a figure. She knew it was Kanon, walking down from the slope with a light barrier that stirring left and right around her to repel the darkness.

“What punishment did you gave to those thugs?” Anna smirked “Cutting down their finger one by one or skinned them?” She knew Kanon wouldn’t do that, even Kanon already seen all these kind of torturing method.

“What…? N….No….” Kanon was shocked, never thought she would teased her like this “Just offered a clean death to them. They don’t even scream. The sudden pain choked their scream”. Kanon walked along with Anna to the stable to retrieve their horses. “What does Bran get you?” Kanon took a glimpse at her and keep walking. Kanon heard less about Bran from her. She didn’t manage to tell her about the story of the secret counselor and Kanon don’t even know the reason or reasons. As a personal guard of lady, she knew her limit and duty. She shouldn’t pursue and questioned more if the lady didn’t manage to tell.

“Nothing” she said solemnly, kept her head down and kept walking “I will answer the call of the queen by the first light of tomorrow”.

“Secretly” Kanon added. She knew her well, as well as herself. They were best friend since they were little girl, both possessed the similar personality.

“Yes, with your father and your brother” Anna knew they will gone through an argument soon “And you will stayed in the castle to bear my duty to protect my kingdom while I’m away. You will have full authorities toward everything in this kingdom”. The lady scrolled her eyes to the right to read the motion on her face.

Unexpected, Kanon nodded. She didn’t argue with the lady this time. She knew this is not a good time to argue with her since there was so much things bothering her, although she was unwilling to leave her, even with her father and brother. 

“There….our horses” Anna pointed at their horses that eating the hay outside the stable, tied to the fence. They both get on their ride and back to the castle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Release me” that intruder whined “You are not supposed to constrain me in this fucking room. The noble blood of Maeda ran inside me! The queen will pass her throne to me when the times come. And when I rule, I will fucking wet every women in Masia! I am Takage Maeda!”.

The iron door in front of him opened. The lady walked in along with her personal guard. Anna knew there was no choice but interrogate him. Although she suspected he is a man of queen, but she was unsure of it.

“Who sent you?” Anna glared and questioned with fury.

He kept his lips shut.

“You have two choices” the lady threatened “Either you speak her name or you scream her name”. He shuddered, he knew the lady was serious this time, he can saw it through her eyes. There was rumor that no one will wanted to see the other side of the lady of Masia.

“I’m Takage Maeda. I already told you my name and Atsuko Maeda is my sister” he spoke politely, so that the lady won’t hurt him “all of this is real. My sister sent me here to steal the map of your castle”.

“I assume you are telling the truth” Anna wanted to know more to determine whether he was lying or not “And why she want the map. Speak!”.

“I don’t know anything about it anymore. She just want the map of your castle” he explained “and now release me!”.

“Which part of you that you think is least important” Anna took a knife from the table.

“Alright!...Alright!... I will say” he started to panic and sweat “I had heard that the queen had hired some army from outside of nine kingdoms to attack your kingdom”.

“What army?” Anna firmly held the knife in her right hand “She has no reason to attack me”.

“That all I knew” he stared at the knife inside the lady’s hand “She said I will be the king when I get her the map”.     

The lady nodded. She put the knife back on the table and leaved the room with silence as a companion for him. Kanon was accompanied her along the way back to her room. There was no conversation or any contact between them. Kanon knew she need time to calm down and think. If this was true, an army will swarmed to the castle, with or without the map in the future. Anna heard that, so do Kanon. She let Anna did all the interrogation and didn’t spoke, the lady knew what she needs to do and know.

Kanon stopped outside the room of the lady, Anna need to rest. It was not necessary to escort her to inside of her room. Anna’s foot was like already synchronized with Kanon’s foot, she also stopped.

Anna tugged her and arched toward her. She hugged her as tight as the air hardly escaped from her lungs and rest her head on Kanon’s shoulder. Kanon stood still. She loved Anna hugged her like this, she can felt her love against her. None of them planned to break the silence, they were feeling each other’s temperature and love.

Their night ended with a deep hug between them. Kanon and Anna herself knew that the other day will be a dangerous day. 

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 5(Updated)
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 05:27:08 PM »
“Here, the Ghost” Anna hand her the sword and tapped on her shoulder “Kanon, protect my people, don’t let anyone harm them. With this sword, you have full authority against anything in Masia, make good use of it”. The Ghost is also known as Sword of Masia, the one who wielded it will have the same power with the lady. The sword was forged under the Mountain Was. The sword was forged three hundred years ago, but it never turned blunt by either by the time or war. The steel of Mountain Was don’t reflected light, like an invisible sword. It is painted black by Anna so that she can saw her own sword. In the night, the sword had it most advantage, enemy can’t saw it in the darkness, that why they named it Ghost. It took life like a ghost.

“Death or alive, I will protect the Masian no matter what cost it takes” Kanon said with iron certainty “I will take good care of Ghost until you come back and give it back to you”.

“You will be the next lady of Masia, sooner or later” Anna climbed up to a white horse “I’m tired of being a lady. You must learn to be a good lady from now onwards. The duty and responsibility of lady will be yours if I decide to retire one day”. Kanon nodded. She don’t like to speak when the atmosphere was getting solemn, every time.

“Don’t ever leave Masia, no matter what happened or any rumors you heard about me” Anna urged her personal guard “Masia will fall into danger if there was no one to rule. We both know the other kingdoms were unpleasant with our glory, they already set their eyes on us. When they found a reason, a war will be declared”.

Kanon nodded again. She had a unease feeling about Anna. She felt that the queen will landed her evil hand on her. Kanon wished to consort her and protect her but a house without pillars will fell. She needs to stay and take good care of Masia, until her lady came back in one piece.

The two joined them, Kanon’s father and brother.

“My lady, we are good to go now” her brother climbed up to his horse “no more time to waste”.

“Kanon, take care of the kingdom before we come back” he turned to her sister. Her father didn’t spoke, sat steadily on his horse.

“Farewell Kanon” the lady spurred the flank of her horse. They rode out of the stable and disappeared in the midst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mayu!” Yuki tapped on her left shoulder.

“Arrgghhh! Don’t shout!” Mayu exclaimed “You are just beside me, I can hear you!”.

Yuki giggled. She put her arm around Mayu’s shoulder.

“Yuki?” Mayu asked “What?”.

“Nothing. Just want to be close with Mayu” Yuki had a wide grinned on her face “How far does it took us to reach?”.
They were heading to the brotherhood base through the wood. It is already night now, but they seems more confident with themselves.

“Three days” Mayu guessed “This forest will take one day from us and then we will stay in Deland for one night. We will reach there in the third day”. Deland is located between Queen’s Castle and Masia. A living city where business men took their rest in the city before continues to Masia.

“Oh…” Yuki didn’t knew what to continue. She took her arm away from her shoulder and held Mayu’s hand. Mayu blushed, her face and ears flushed red with blissful. She liked to see Mayu’s pink shy face. It is so adorable which made her fall more deep for her.

“Do you think we can meet Kanon again?” Mayu asked with a soft tone.

“Sure” Yuki gazed into her eyes with curiosity “We shared the same destiny. Eventually, fate will brought us together again”.

“Same destiny?” Mayu swinging with Yuki’s hand in a same motion..

“Yes. We fight for the weak, for the good and so do Kanon” Yuki explained “We hold the same value in our heart, the only different is we serve different master”. Yuki knew they were in the same path. The moment she looked into the eyes of Kanon, she can saw there is honor and loyalty in her blood. She can comprehended why Kanon was so loyal to the lady. The lady of Masia must be different from those ladies from other kingdoms.

“Kanon is beautiful, don’t she?” Mayu teased her.

“What?!!” Yuki smashed Mayu on her forehead “I’m more beautiful than her!”.

Mayu wanted to see her face that filled with jealousy under the moonlight. She was three years younger than Yuki, but her skill was as good as Yuki. They were both trained by the brotherhood since they were children.

“Just kidding!” she felt bliss and pain at the same time “You know I love you right? You are the most beautiful women I ever met”. Although Mayu was so innocent, but sometimes she knew how to wrap Yuki’s heart with sweetness. Yuki flushed red with shyness on her face.

“Even beautiful than the lady of Masia?” Yuki was expecting her to say yes.

“Yes” Mayu told the truth “You are prettier than anyone in my heart”.

“I love you too” Yuki stopped and wrapped her arms around Mayu. Then awarded her with a kiss on her cheek. Mayu enjoyed the kiss from her moist pink lips. This sweet little couple always make out when there was no one around, but not in this place.

The couple continue their journey after a little sweet moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I had told the truth” Takage struggled his chained hands “Now release me!”. Anna had gave no order to release him or punish him. She just want to let him root in the lifeless iron room, there is no way she could release him or kill him. Anna knew he was too innocent to believe those poison spitted by the queen and released him would brought more harm to herself since the queen will seen her as a threat that discovered her secret.

“You will spend you life time in this room” Kanon told the hurtful truth “we will give you the best we can do”.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We will set our camp here” Akira jumped down from his horse “It is very dark now. My lady, you need some rest”.

Anna nodded. They ceased their movement at a place where there was no obstacles and enough space to set up a fireplace and two camp. One for the lady and the other for two of her personal guards. They tied their horses near the tree. Anna helped them set up those camps, even she is a lady but she still insisted to help her people. Akira and his father knew it, knew she is a good lady.

“Here, My lady” Akira handed a bread. While his father, Akio Kimoto sat with leg crossed and meditated.

Anna received the handed over bread and ate. Anna struggled so hard to chewed the bread since it was so tasteless. When she was trying to devour it, she frowned and tried her best to sent it down her throat. Anna and her personal guards were sitting around the fireplace to warm themselves up.

“My lady, why didn’t you sentenced him to dead” Akira broke the silent.

“There is no need any castle’s courtesy here. Just called me Anna” Anna demanded “He was just use by his sister”.

“Is it because he is the brother of the queen?’ Akira pursued.

“The queen took a wise step.She knew her brother is the best chess for this step” Anna explained “Everything is in her prediction. She wanted to take her brother’s life for almost every night. The man could risked her throne if he revolt. Even though he is a half-wit, but those that set eyes on the throne will make good use of her brother to revolt in the name of true heir of the throne”.

“The queen could killed him secretly in her own castle” Akira found a suspicious point “She doesn’t need anyone’s hand to kill him. And , why did she chose your hand?”.

“Yes, she could killed him easily if she want” Anna tried to make it clear “But she is too smart. She knew the value of this piece of chess...”.

“The queen is afraid of our lady too. Since Masia is as rich as Queen’s Castle, with our wealthness, a massive army can be raised. In her eyes, the man is a crystal that allows her to discover Anna’s intentions” Akio interrupted “If our lady killed her brother, one of her biggest threat is banish and that will also ensure the loyalty of Anna towards her. If Anna tried to revolt in the name of true heir of the nine kingdoms by now, she can simply squeezed us like an ant, since we were too weak, and what if her brother successfully stole the map? Even we brace our defence at castle’s weakness spot, we still can’t hold it against the queen’s army. I saw it in the invasion of north troll before, when the castle still known as King’s Castle. Almost ten millions well-trained soldier and this is just a part of it. She can takes it as an advantage to take us out in the game of throne in the future”.

“Easily” Anna added “What she afraid is not our massive army, is the army we form with other kingdoms. She want to make sure no one plan a conspiracy to drag her down her throne. When any negotiations of any other kingdoms come to an agreement, and they attacked the Queen’s Castle, it could be a tough war for the queen even with ten millions army”.   

“I don’t think those army were still as strong as the King’s age” Akira said with a disdainful face “I believed that the strength of our army with the mercenaries would crash the weak army of the queen, even though they are outnumber us”.

“Don’t get too cocky young boy” Akio said solemnly “You never joined a serious war before, those you was handled was just a fight. Tried to imagine how far can a ten millions army stretch on a open field. Those mercenaries don’t fight with honor, the moment they see the size of the enemy’s army, they will flee. Don’t takes war too easy, so do the power between the woman’s legs, that also can kill you easily”.

The company of three bursts a little humour in a gloomy atmosphere.

“There is one thing I don’t understand. What if we keep her brother for future use?” Anna asked suspiciously “Didn’t the queen though of this?”.

“She must have considered this probability” Akira stared at the dancing fire “But why?”.

“There is only one answer” said the experienced old man “Rats hide among us. The man will be murdered with the hand of her rats. So she never afraid that we will keep the man in one piece and raise an army in time. Her brother will die anyway”.

“Rats among us” Anna scratched her chin “We should informed Kanon about this, she will need to discover the disguises of the rats. Other than proving my loyalty to the queen, I want to find out more about the queen’s brother. Once I have enough information and evidence, I will return the true heir of nine kingdoms back to the throne, back to his people. Duties of politic and war should be hand back to men. Woman is too inexperience to rule a kingdom, even a city. We still have more to learn from men, we are not mature enough in the politic and war field”.       

Their conversation ceased after Anna. Two personal guard agreed with Anna’s words.

“Akira” Anna commanded “sent a pigeon to deliver our message to Kanon once we reached Deland”.

The lady noticed it is already midnight. She gestured them to return to their camp. Anna turned and slipped into her camp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Seems like Kanon serve the right master” Yuki whispered. Both of them hid behind the tree near Anna’s camp and eavesdropped their conversation moments ago.

“Should we helped Kanon’s master?” Mayu asked.

“No, this is her quest. We shouldn’t interfere” Yuki protested “Unless, Jurina told us to do it”.

“So what should we do now?” Mayu asked again.

“Head to Deland of course” Yuki frowned “Why do you always asked this kind of stupid questions? Lets no delay our journey”. Yuki loved Mayu behaved in this way, in an innocent way.

The fate of nine kingdoms lies in the hand of Anna. She will need to reveal the secret of Atsuko Maeda in the midst in order to return the real king to the nine kingdoms. Anna knew it, she knew the weight of burden she carried on her shoulder.   

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 5(Updated)
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 03:41:30 AM »
MAYUKI~  :luvluv1: so cutee~

RAT! Wonder who is it~
FINALLY SEE JURINA NAME  :on gay:
PLS update soon~

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 6(Updated)
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 04:26:44 PM »
“Look, my lady. Here we are” Akio holding the rein of his horse, looking up to the city’s tower where lied in the end of the steep muddy road they were climbing “The lady of Deland will be glad for our presence. She is a good friend to our lady”.

“Yes” Anna was sitting on the horse, talking to the man that leaded with his brown horse on feet “We never seen each other for many years. I hope she is still the same lady I was used to. A kind and warm hearted woman”.

“I wonder how the lady looks like” Akira that rode beside Anna didn’t spoke, he thoughted “There are rumours said that her skin is not fair as other lady, but she is still a beauty. Her smile can melts people’s heart immediately”.

“Well. I can say she is a good lady” Akio shrugged to adjusted his black fur cloak as a wave of cold wind caught him “She welcomed me with a bunch of whores and treated me a feast and a couple of good wines years ago. I never learned there could be another lady that is as good as the lady of Masia until I met her. I can still heard their moan in my ears and saw the satisfaction on their faces in my mind. That was the best experience I ever have in my life”.

“Father! Our lady is here” Akira warned his father to mind his language “You are disturbing our lady. She never asked you to give an eloquent speech about those lady you fucked”.

“It’s ok Akira” Anna swung side to side as her horse walked up the sloop “Your father is a straight people. I like his attitude. Forget about the courtesy, at least I always know what he is thinking. It is very tired to always try to solve those puzzle in people’s mind”.

“It’s my honor, my lady. I’ll take it as a compliment” the old man turned back and smirked “Akira, you should learned from our lady. She doesn’t care much about courtesy, but you do. I would like to ask a question. You are already twenty now, did you went through the night that turned a boy into a man?”.

“What?” Akira took a glance at Anna’s careless face. Anna didn’t spoke, just holding the rein with both hand to keep her balance on horse and grinned.

“Stop pretending, you are not kid anymore” the old man’s black curly long hair stirred as he turned again “Did you fucked any whores?”.

“No, I have no time for that” Akira frowned and casted his eyes from his father to the wall that loomed over them “Keep it low my father, we don’t need any unnecessary attention. Don’t draw your sword unless it is necessary”.

The trio saw the line that stretched into the stone archway. Akira dismounted and approached the lady. He raised his hand above his shoulder to offered her a soft landing. The lady rose her left leg and positioned herself to sit aside on the horse. Anna then placed her gripped on his hand while another hand pushed herself away from the seat. She landed softly on the muddy ground with the help of Akira, a little splash of mud met her leather boots.

Anna grabbed the hanging rein and joined the line with her companions. Anna was stood between Akio and Akira to ensure her safety even they disguised themselves in cloak that made them looked like they were from the lowest class of the world. Akio leaned right to look over the shoulder of a woman that standing in front of him, a guard was talking to a man at the end of the line.

Sound of chattering can be heard when they were waiting for their line to move.

“I don’t recalled there was any check before going into the city” Anna leaned forward to the right ear of the old man and whispered “Did you seen anything like this during your last visit?”
“No, this is so strange” Akio didn’t turned back while whispered back, moving with the line “Not this city. The lady don’t treats her guests like this. Something must be happening in there, I will figure it out after we enter the city”.

Akira was stood behind them, he wondered what was in their conversation since they were whispering. Slowly, they reached under the stone archway. Two guards were stood on both side to check and question people. The one from the right side approached. The other one was staring at them while one hand placed firmly on the pommel and another hanged straight aside his shoulder.

“Stop” the guard rose his palm up to his shoulder level to signal them to stop “I need to ensure the safety of our city”.

“Yeah sure” Akio glanced backward “two of them are with me. Anything, sir?”.

“You three doesn’t look like local” the guard leaned left and took a glimpse over Akio’s shoulder “May I know where do you guys came from?”.

“Yea, sure. We were from the south” Akio told with a passionate grinned “We were having a tired rode from Masia. We need to enter Deland for some rest and to refresh our supply”.

“I love southerner. They are very passionate” he told the guy that stood on his right side “I’ll let them pass”. 

The other guard nodded. The trio was granted access to the city and received a welcome smile from guards. They walked slowly together under the gloomy archway. Anna can saw peoples were appeared from the right frame of the archway and disappeared at the left and vice versa. The sun light was stronger as the arch shape frame pushed gently toward them. Anna rose his palm up to the front of her eyes to cover the sudden stimulation from the sun light. Her vision slowly recovered, the black midst in front of her dispersed outward from the centre, replaced with buildings were lining at both side of her, random people roaming around her and the mixture of chattering sounds.

----------------------------------------

“Yukirin~” Mayu said with a soft and flighty tone.

Yuki turned and placed her attention on Mayu instead of staring at the street beneath her that swarmed with peoples and booths. She didn’t spoke.

“How long do we need to wait?” Mayu stood up from the couch behind her “It’s been two hours”.

The two were in a room. The whole room were painted white. It was well decorated with flower pattern drew on the walls. On the right of the door, there placed a wooden cupboard and in front of the wooden cupboard was a wooden bed. Beside the wooden bed, there was a chair that facing the balcony.

“Be patient Mayuyu” Yuki stared back down to the street “Jurina will be here in anytime. Just wait”.

“Alright” she walked toward Yuki that stood on the balcony ”I wonder what is the next mission we receive from her”.

Yuki didn’t heard her. She was looking at the booth right beneath her that was selling fake antique by a woman with long black hair. They visited every booth and shop in Deland while boring of waiting Jurina few hours ago.

“Yukirin~ Are you listening?” Mayu wrapped her arms around Yuki’s waist.

“Ye-Yes” Yuki’s attention was caught by the sudden hug from behind. She turned her head and looked into Mayu’s eyes “I am listening”.

“Jurina always told us that she was preparing something for our world’s fate. What is it?” Mayu leaned and rested her head on Yuki’s back “She never meant to tell us about what is in her mind. She was too deep sometimes, I can’t understand what she was saying”.

“Mayuyu, you are too innocent” Yuki merged her fingers and played her thumbs against each other “The queen is too ambitious. She already had the nine kingdoms, but she don’t satisfied with that. She want to change the world with her power. If the ancient relic fall into her hands, our world is dooms”.

“Ancient relic? The crystal?” Mayu can felt the Yuki’s heart pounding under her cheek “I heard that the crystal can turn one into immortal and possess godlike power that even can kill the god”.

“The heart of demon king they said” Yuki turned her head and caught Mayu’s hair in the edge her sight “Long long time ago before human exist. The demon king had destroyed the gate of hell and found it way to the heaven. Then…”.

Mayu pressed her toes against the floor to raise and help herself up. Mayu rose her chin and caught Yuki’s lips in the middle of her words. Yuri didn’t resisted, she closed her eyes to enjoy the surprise from her girlfriend. She tore it apart and pressed on Yuki’s pink moist lips for several times. Then pull off. Yuki looked into Mayu’s eyes, it was so ambiguous and love can be seen in their eyes. At this moment, the only thing inside their eyes is each other. The end on the both sides of Yuki’s lips lifted upward as a sign of satisfaction and love toward Mayu’s little surprise. Mayu grinned sweetly as she saw Yuki’s warm smile. Mayu lifted herself up with her toes again.

Before they could kissed again, Yuki’s caught someone sitting on the chair at the corner of her eyes. Immediately, she escaped Mayu’s gripped by seperated them apart and turned herself against the one that sat on the couch behind them. Mayu was stunted by Yuki’s behaviour for two seconds before she turned herself too.

A girl was sitting lied on the chair placed her leg on the couch, knee high up to the level of her chin. Her hand stretched straight resting on her knee while another hand hanging on the side of the chair.

“Mayuki, it’s been a long time”

"Mayuki" is the name where Jurina used to call both of them.

“Ju-Ju-Jurina” Yuki was like pouting when her master’s name choked in her own throat “When did you get in here?”.

“At the moment you both kissed” Jurina rose her chin to peer through her hood “If I was an enemy of you, both of you might probably thrown out of the balcony or lying on the floor drinking your own crimson blood”.

Mayu pouted. She slightly pulled herself to Yuki’s back and clenched her wrist. She doesn’t like the feel her master and mentor gave, it was too scary to her. Jurina was dispersing a strong aura around her. When Mayu met her, it is like a wolf met a lion, her own instinct will immediately told her to avoid this person, even an eye contact. After so many years under her training and guidance, Mayu still afraid of her own master. She knew the distance between them.

“We will be more wary next time” Yuki moved and placed her hand onto Mayu’s hands that wrapped around her wrist to comfort her “It’s been a long time we didn’t receive any mission from you, and this, all of the sudden. There must be something important you need us to do”.

“Yes” Jurina positioned herself to sit properly on the chair “The queen was building a massive and deadly army for herself. There were rumours said that she owned the first book of the death curse. If that was true, she must be searching for the second and the third. Once her armies are form, she will land the attack on elven kingdoms”.

“The trilogy of Death Curse?” Yuki frowned with curiosity “I heard some rumours too, from the east. She was looking for the heart of demon king, but all of these was story from the old world. Those ancient relics were probably be destroyed in the old world or it is just a story to tell those children before they went to sleep”.

“No, these are not stories that read for the children” Jurina leaned forward. She positioned her both elbows on her knees, merged her hands together and rested her chin on it “I talked to those old trees and stones. They lived since the first day of our world was created. They told me these evil relics was really existed. If it found their ways into mortal’s hand, their owner will possess the power to rule the world or to shape the world according to their owner’s will. We cannot afford to let these relics fall into the wrong hands”

“I hope the fate will stands for the good side” Yuki fell a little pressure on the wrist, she shook faintly to hint Mayu to loosen her gripped “We heard something during our way to Deland. We met the lady of Masia. We eavesdropped her conversations. The queen was planning on something, she want to ensure everyone’s loyalty toward her. If this is true, then what you told was going to make sense. She doesn’t want anyone sit her throne while majority of her army swarming on the land of elves. She would rather destroys those who are not on her side, she knows many other ladies are also very ambitious, they want to sit on where she is”.

“What was they talking about?” Mayu thoughted, she kept silent and stayed behind Yuki, she don’t liked the atmosphere to become too tense.

“The world is too small for her” Jurina said solemnly “She should be satisfy and appreciate on where she is. You and Mayu will assist the lady of Masia. I heard she is the kindest and the most valuable piece of chess in nine kingdom. Anyone who get her will get a massive army. If she stands with us, at least we gain more strength against the queen and she might forget about the invasion. I’ll try to convince other ladies not to join her”.

“I guess I know what I should do next” Yuki shook her fringe aside and her ponytail swung with it “the lady will depart to Queen’s castle in any time”.

“You and Mayu will protect her and ensure her safety” Jurina commanded.

---------------------------------------

Akira can barely saw his feet in the dark. The only guide in the middle of the night was from the light that stirring left and right repeatedly in the thin mid air not far from him. He was listening to his own breathe in this silent walk. He was alone. The light drew closer to him for every step he took.

The barn he saw a moment ago was now standing in front of him. The barn was surrounded by stone that piled up together to form a rectangular fences around the barn. The square shape barn was built with bricks with hay as it’s roof. Live stocks like cows was feeding themselves around the hay pile in the shelter that was built beside the barn house.

“I hope that pigeon coop was still here” Akira whispered.

“Anyone here!?” He brushed his hood backward “Danny!”. No one answered but the creepy sounds from swinging oil lamp that hung under the ledge above those live stocks. “Nyekkk..Nyekkk…”.

He bended and gently pushed at the wooden door in front his knee that set between stone fences. The door swung inward with a sound of “ngyekkk”. The door returned back to where it was after Akira walked past. He made his way around to the back of the barn. There stood a free standing dovecote, sound of chattering between pigeons can be heard. Akira opened the door of the dovecote and grabbed a pigeon. He held it carefully and tied a small scroll with red thread on it leg. Akira then threw it into the mid air and it flew towards the south.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 01:03:59 AM by Yuri Machenkov »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Seimeisen