JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Shake me

Author Topic: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina,kojiyuu)- S2.CH4  (Read 12041 times)

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 6(Updated)
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 08:36:58 PM »
I can't wait till the next chapter. Interesting~
When is Rena coming out~ :3 

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 7(Updated)
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »
“Leave us”

Akira nodded.

In hallway of the Inn, there stood two men under the flickering light. The oil lamp hung motionlessly above them.. Akira’s hand was on the pommel while another scratching his chin. The old man leaned back at the wall with his hand crossed, chin up. He seems amused by the dancing fire in the oil lamp. Both of them were standing beside the door of the room they guarded to ensure no one interrupted their lady.

“It’s been a long time!” the lady of Deland shouted “Come! a hug!”

A smile drew on Anna’s face. She was being hugged so tightly by the other lady.

“Yuko!” Anna whined beside her ear “I need a little break!”.

“Oh...It’s so happy to see you again” she loosen her grip around Anna “Your beauty remains even after so many years”.

Yuko Oshima, the lady of Deland. They known each other since they were eight. Yuko didn’t earned the kingdom herself, she was the official heir of Oshima’s family. She was the only born of her family.

Fate brought them together, Yuko saved her life. She found Anna on a random alley, starving and dying.Afterwards she offered her food and warm clothes. Yuko taught her to read, to fight and even needlework. She came from a noble family where her parents allowed her to be friended with a low born.

“By the way, how did you find me?” Yuko grinned.

“I know you more than myself, Yuko” Anna found her face reddened “You are the girl that I used to know. You always wandering in the city to meet and help variety of people with different background instead of staying in your own castle facing mountains of documents. There must be someone helpful in the castle to take over your duty, someone you trust”.

“Yes!” Yuko retracted around her waist to the front and held her hands “Someone you know, she is our best friend too”.

“Kojima?” Anna found the answer in her eyes. Yuko nodded for few times with smile on her face while holding Anna’s hand.

“She is pampering you” Anna was envying her ”The Yuko I see today is still a child, a lucky and blissful child”.

Yuko flushed with blissful. She dragged Anna to the bed and sat down together. Anna replaced the pleasure on her face with a serious face. Yuko also noticed that there was something in her throat that she wanted to spit. She possessed a quality of her, they she will be serious when needed.

“The queen...” Anna lowered her head, eyes fixed on Yuko’s white dress “I think she is going to kill those who disobey and disloyal to her. Her suspicion is too heavy, she thought every lady of kingdoms want to sit on the throne”.

“Yes, indeed…” before she could finished her sentence.

“clank...clank…” clashes between metal came behind the door.

The lady of Masia rose her guard. Anna equipped herself with a long knife from the table while Yuko just stood in front of her, facing the door. “Urgghhh…” Anna recognized the grunt, it is Akio’s then followed with Akira’s screamed. Whatever attacked them out there, she was hoping they’ll be safe. A moment of silence dropped in, but that doesn’t reduced their cautious.

All of the sudden, upper part of the wooden door bended and cracked, followed by Akio and ‘something’ broke through the door. They both slumped to the floor. They could not told what was that creature, not anything they seen before. It is wrapped tightly with ragged bandages, wrapping whole human figure leaving no bare skin but naked hand with brown long nails. They will never figured out what was under the cover, not until they killed this thing.

That creature gained the advantage. It sat on top of Akio. The old man was pressed hardly on the floor, he swung the sword in his right hand towards it, but the sword was deflected with a back hand smacked. An metal sound had produced as it hands were appealed to be as hard as a metal. The creature lifted it right hand, ready to tear his skin.

Yuko reacted. She took her right foot forward and arched her chest. A sudden of light from nowhere gathered around her right hand forming a short light blade as she swung upward. She twisted her shoulders and waist in an anti-clockwise rotation to fully transferred the strength to her swung. Yuko’s blade shone as she made a perfect parried which thrown the creature backward against the brick wall behind it. The creature thumped on the wall and fell on the floor, leaving a deep crack at the wall.

“My friend, this is just a warm up exercise” Yuko smirked, the blade in her hand faded together with it light, disappeared “Get up and fight again”.

That creature trembled as it get on it’s feets, and hissed “eeerrraarrrghhhhh….!!!”.

Anna stood aside and witnessing the battle between Yuko and that creature.

The creature leaped towards Yuko, two hands lifted high up above it while in the mid air toward Yuko. She stood with hand crossed, looking at the creature with disdain. Before the creature could laid it hand on Yuko, a long light sword met it left rib in the mid air, sent it crushing a wooden cupboard and finally pinned at the stone wall. A long hissed with pain and hatred followed. It rushed down to meet the floor as the light sword faded away.

Yuko ran toward the creature as fast as her foot can, sent a kick to it’s head. She could not slowed herself down, delivered herself to the wall. “Hah, don’t ever try to attack my good friend”

That creature laid motionless on the floor, no blood and no open wound on it left rib. The bandage that covered the part of it rib didn’t tore off even after the pierce of the light sword.

Black smoke leaked from the gap between the loosen bandages, rising into the air and disappeared, slowly it inflated, leaving a mess of bandage on the floor. It was dead.

Anna dashed towards her personal guard “Are you ok?”. There was no wound on him, just a little scratches and bruises on his face. Yuko went for the other one. She saw Akira panting and shivering, eyes wide and staring at nothing. Yuko cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes “Its ok by now. That creature is gone, dead. You must be too afraid”. Yuko’s angel voice brought him back a little, which casted his dread away.

“What was that?” Anna put the old man arm around her shoulders to get him on his foot “I never recalled there is anything like that in our world. Not even in books”.

“No” Yuko protested. She stood on the shattering wood pieces of door “In a trilogy from underworld”.

---------------------------------------

“Yukirin~Why did you stopped me?” Mayu hugging her knees “We are suppose to help them just now. If the lady of Deland is not a strong person, Anna would have died by now”.

They were sitting on the roof of opposite building,  just clear enough to peer through the balcony into Anna’s room. Mayu has a sharp nose, she traced Anna’s location from the forest to Deland, even though she doesn’t mean to, but everything took her once to remember it smell and kept it under her surveillance. As long as the target doesn’t went too far.

“I have a strange feeling towards that lady called Yuko. It is necessary to see what she is capable of” Yuki watched them leaving the room “To make sure she is on our side. Stand up Mayu, we need to tail them”.

Mayu grinned and pointed at her own nose. Yuki looked at her with displeasure, although she loved Mayu but her pride still hurt. Mayu was innocent and somehow half-wits. She don’t like to lose to someone like this. Pride is more important than anything in Yuki’s life, until Mayu entered her world. She fell for Mayu, which was the only thing that hurt her pride the most. She never knew she could fell for someone like this.

Yuki stood on the roof with hand crossed, faint wind stirring her long cloak while Mayu sat right beside her, staring at her side face. Yuki took a little silent moment to heal the wound on her pride. She loved and hated Mayu at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“You need to be hurry” Yuko urged “Ride back to your castle, as fast as your house can gallops, as far as your horse can travels. The queen has sent her servant after you. I’ll buy you some time, there will be more at your back. Go!”.

The trio rode out with a spurred at the flank of their horses. The city guards warned them to stop, but they kicked their horses flank to order them galloped faster. They rode across the archway into the forest. Those guards treated them as criminals, a pack of ten was closing in behind them. Mayuki were sprinting very fast above them, leaping tree over tree.

“Akio!” Anna turned to her right “Are anyone on our tails?!”

“Yes!” He shouted “Just some city guards, guess the main course is not here yet!”

They stayed low on their horses to balance themselves, cloaks stirred backwards as the wind dragged upon them. Arrows started to whisper with the wind, but they still don’t manage to meet their preys. They missed and flew ahead.   

The pack of ten lost one, a guard collapsed with the horse end up slammed at a tree.

“What happened?!” Mayu shouted while leaping to the next tree

“They were here!” Yuki showed her with a glimpse to the guard beneath them.

The creature Anna encountered just now was beheading the guard on horse, ripping their head off with a slash on their neck. Now, there were six of them.

Yuki smirked. She loved to kill, her pride was summoning her hunter’s soul. A predator was tailing Anna up ahead of her, leaping to the next tree. Yuki lowered her body, concentrating the strength in her legs. She launched toward her prey in high speed, the tree lose it gripped on the soil beneath it and fell backward after received the impact from Yuki’s leg.

She met her prey in the air. Yuki kicked it to launched herself to a tree while sending it crashing into a huge tree. It died in it’s own way, black smoke emerged from the inside of it as like the bandage was a container for their shape and soul.

Those creature was the product of the first book of death curse. Atsuko Maeda summoned her servant from hell.

I would like to apologize for reducing the content on this fanfic. Not much detail.
I think some reader will be boring with that so I try to shorten the storry
sorry sorry :bow: :bow: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:34:03 PM by Yuri Machenkov »

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina)- Chapter 8(End of S1)
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »
After a night of restless rode, their horses finally collapsed. Anna was thrown forward and met the ground. So do Akira and Akio. They quickly get on their feet and unsheathed their swords, ready to protect their lady. Her personal guards stood in front of her, sweat rolling down their cheek and fed the dry leaf beneath their feet. Anna wanted to stand up, but the fall broke her ankle, sitting on the ground. The trio knew there were someone who terminating those pursuers behind their tails, must be someone strong and powerful.     

Yuki and Mayu standing back by back, panting heavily.

“There were hundreds of them since last few hours” the light of dawn started to withdraw the dark curtain on the land. Yuki observed the environment “They come endlessly, we already lose track of Anna, need to be hurry now”.

Those creatures were closing in in a circle, surrounded them. Mayu took a glance at her back, and made a count, there were twenty of them. “Everytime they come back, they become stronger, become tougher and even faster” Yuki clenched her fists and exclaimed “I’m bored of this! You all will never kill us!”.

Yuki’s pride was bleeding. She never need to take down something weak like this with two hit. In her mind, Jurina was the only one that worth to fight with. Jurina was way stronger than her. She never felt so weak in front of anyone except Jurina. Yuki’s fists glowed crimson, like it is going to explode.

“I will finished this!” Yuki glared at them and said disdainfully “This is an honor for you. I will showed you half of my strength!”.

“Yukirin” Mayu tapped on her shoulder “There is no need of this, you will destroy everything”.

“No!” Yuki exclaimed. Her eyes widened.

Mayu drew a dagger from her belt. Strange symbol and language were carved on the grip of the dagger. She sent the dagger into her own heart, she stabbed herself, tumbled to the ground.

-------------------------------------------

Akira pressing on his wound on stomach, his consciousness was slipping away. He can barely saw that his father was losing the advantage, reared back after every clashed of steel. The world in front of him mixed up the colour, faded, turned blur and then black.  Akira’s last breath has been slipped away. His stomach was a broken container that all of his organ was fell out. 

Akio’s strength was slipping away and his breath was getting heavier. He didn’t get the chance to attack, every parried and deflected took away a little strength from him. Anna couldn’t ran and sat on the ground, staring at Akira that die with stomach being opened a hole and hoping that Akio won’t be the next.

“Uurrgghhh…Uurrghhh…” he groaned as the attacked threw his sword away. With a blink of eyes, that creature thrusted it’s finger’s into Akio’s neck. Blood shed, it flowed out through the wound like a river, painted his cloak and tunic with red. He choked blood and silent scream stucked in his throat.

That creature withdrew it’s finger. Akio fell on his knees and then followed by his body to met the ground. The hunter turned to it’s prey, slowly walked toward Anna.

The lady tried to stand up and run, but her legs could not received her command. She was pushing herself back by her hands on the ground. But that did not helped her. The creature was in front of her by now.

“Ahhhhh….”

After a sharp screamed, Anna’s head rolled on the ground.   

End of season 1.
Hope you guys will like it.
Provided me feedback also!!!
You guys comment were so precious to me, and it also pushed me to continue writing!!!

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 03:26:02 PM »
Did the lady anna just die?  :cry: konan will be soooooooo sad!
The season 2 is about? em.....~ can't wait for it!  :D HOPE JURINA AND RENA COME OUT FASSTER!

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2014, 05:24:34 PM »
Did the lady anna just die?  :cry: konan will be soooooooo sad!
The season 2 is about? em.....~ can't wait for it!  :D HOPE JURINA AND RENA COME OUT FASSTER!

Yes, Anna die ad
And season 2 is a secret shhhhh...
Thankyou for supporting!!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Why Anna die D:

Look forwards to the 2 season

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Why Anna die D:

Look forwards to the 2 season

cause no one can save her  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: dun scold me  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
I love this story.
I'm interested in what else will happen.
I believe you have really good character development and an amazing story.
Please keep this story going as I'm really interested in it.

I'm sad that Anna died but I believe that will just make Kanon out for revenge and end up siding with Yuki.
Can't wait to see more!

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
I love this story.
I'm interested in what else will happen.
I believe you have really good character development and an amazing story.
Please keep this story going as I'm really interested in it.

I'm sad that Anna died but I believe that will just make Kanon out for revenge and end up siding with Yuki.
Can't wait to see more!

HEHEHE
Thanks for reading my story!!!
Erm...the coming storyline is a secret~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
I'm a bit of a speedy reader...
so I just finished it...
Kyaa..Omg...
And *dies
Hmm, I think that was a good description
I'm joking XD
But, that was greatttt~~
Ah, so Anna just died??
I await the day she comes back to life if she does... <- maybe too casual?

Well, I look forward to the next~ season~~~~~~

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
I'm a bit of a speedy reader...
so I just finished it...
Kyaa..Omg...
And *dies
Hmm, I think that was a good description
I'm joking XD
But, that was greatttt~~
Ah, so Anna just died??
I await the day she comes back to life if she does... <- maybe too casual?

Well, I look forward to the next~ season~~~~~~

Awww...thank you
I will try to make it as interesting as possible

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina,kojiyuu)- S2.CH1
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 04:47:49 PM »
Hello everyone!!! S2 is here!!!! Thanks for you guys support

The anger in Yuki faded; the clenches in her fists and jaw were loosened. She was staring at the motionless Mayu on the ground. Blood was oozing from the wound on her chest where the dagger still stuck at it.

“No one would like to see Mayu like this.” Yuki ceased her battle stance. Mayu on the ground was trembling. A rigorous reaction was happening inside her body. No one knew what it is, but Yuki and Jurina. Her fair skin started to turn crimson and thin scale began to appear on every inch of her skin. Her body structure was changing drastically. Those creatures were shocked by the transformation of Mayu, they took a step and another backward unintentionally. The trees around them were free from their clenched on the ground beneath them; fell aside due to the multiplication of the size of Mayu. Her arms were growing longer; stretching out to a shape like wings. Dragon’s wings. Her neck outstretched and her head formed into a dragon’s head. A long tail grew out from her back. Mayu has totally morphed into a crimson dragon, that it was too large to fit in the frame of eyes. Those creatures were ten feets away from the dragon. What they saw were a crimson with a pair of wings and four deadly claws.

Yuki’ stood beside the dragon, hand crossed in front of her chest.

“I can smell fears around these foul creatures.” the dragon spoke, smoke emitted with her words.

One of the creatures made it’s move. The creature leaped towards Mayu with claws in it’s hands. The dragon stood still like a mountain. A slash was delivered to the chest of the dragon, a sharp sound of iron was produced. No harm was brought to the dragon. Before the creature could react, a struck of tail was sent to it’s side. It flew and slammed at a large stone. Cracks were spreading outward from the spot it hit. The impact sent the creature to hell. Smoke was seeping out and the bandages were brought away by the winds.

The dragon stirred her head back to took a deep breath. Yuki can felt the temperature was rising around her. They knew what was coming next. Those creatures started to pull their feet and ran, but the breathe of dragon found them first. What left after the wrath of the dragon were ruin and death. The land was paint with mark of fire.

Jurina saw the blazing sky in the north. She knew something was happened to the lady, something bad. She closed her eyes and murmured. An ancient language that only trees and rocks were old enough to understand. Jurina frowned and opened her eyes.

“Damn it Mayuyu.” she cursed.

We lost a good people. What were they doing? Why was Anna dead? I afraid that we just lost a massive army to stand against the queen. Masia has no heir, the queen will claim Masia under her control after the death of Anna. The wealth of Masia will fall into the hand of the queen. The only chance left will be persuade the remaining seven kingdom to join our forces together. If I fail this quest, then there is no more hope in stopping the queen. ~Jurina.

Jurina noticed that the time was slipping away. She need to get to the remaining ladies before they join the queen. The elf continued her journey to Pjaka.

“My queen. One of your potential threat has been taken” a servant knelt before the queen.

“Minami, call me Maeda.” the queen stood before her throne; talking to her servant “Her death was under my prediction. The next step is to gather the strength of the other kingdoms to form a massive army.”

“My queen. You should stop this. You already owned the nine kingdoms, there is no need to break the truce between human and elf. They will not harm your crown.” Minami still knelt and kept her head down. She don’t want the queen to invade the land of another race. What she wanted was only peace, a peaceful land for livings, for every livings. She loves the queen, even after everything she did. She still loves her. Minami wanted the queen to become who she once was, to become the Maeda she knew.

“Did you know who you are talking with? There is a line you cannot cross. I will kill you even though I treat you like my family, my only family” Maeda felt that Minami was challenging her authority “I don’t want heard anything about this anymore. You should know that I will not stop it until I achieve my goal or I am dead.”

“Maeda, what turned you into this monster? If I knew you will become someone like this, I will not save you from the troll that day. Did you still remembered what you said? Once, there was a little girl told me that she wanted to be a princess that can help and feed the poor, but the little girl was gone.” tears seeped out of her eyes, but Maeda can’t see that “I am enough of this, you are the queen. You have the power, just end my life. I would rather die than living with a creature.”

“Minami, you took care of my family since I am borned, I appreciate that. You also saved my life from the troll. I also appreciate that. All of these are what makes you alive today. You can’t talk to me like this, I am the queen.” Maeda’s face flushed red with anger “This is my last warning. Do not try to cross my line. I don’t know who the girl you were talking about, but the girl was too naive.”   

“Too naive? You turned into someone horrible, someone not I used to know. The power and the wealth were blurring your eyes, you don’t know what you were saying and doing anymore. It is my fault to allow your mind rooted and corrupted by yourself. I don’t even know how to tell your family when I meet them in the otherworld.” Minami challenged the queen again “End my life and enjoy your miserable life. You will die and rot with loneliness.”

“You asked for it” Maeda drew a sword that belongs to a guard beside her. She pointed it at the neck of Minami; ready to pull a slash on her neck. “When I die, thousands will mourn me, they love me. My people loves me, they know that I do this for them.”

“I pledge you, end your tyranny.” Minami raised her chin with tears rolling down her cheek “Stop this. Stop everything.”

Maeda’s heart was tightened. This was the first time she saw her servant cried. She don’t know what feelings struck her. The queen retreated the sword from her neck.

“I spared your life not because you cry. Just paying the debt that you saved me once. The next time will be a wound on your neck.” Maeda slided it back to the sheath of the guard “I want a silent rest tonight. Do not interrupt me.”

The queen left the hall, leaving Minami and her guards in silver armour.

Maeda, you know I love you, but I don’t have the courage to see someone I love turns into a horrible creature. You should put an end to me just now. ~Minami.

I am a queen. She insulted me, I should kill her. What was the feeling when I saw her weeping face? I will not spare my sympathy next time if she insult me again. ~Maeda.

Tell me how you guys think about this new chapter

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina,kojiyuu)- S2.CH1
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 06:51:12 PM »
Finally, you updated!

Season 2! Yay~ :heart: Can't wait for next chapter.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2014, 07:04:31 PM »
COUGH* COUGH* COUGH*
I am still waiting for wmatsui~ :P

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 07:50:29 PM »
Mayu turn in to a dragon O-O

Takamina going to have many problems between them

Update soon

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: When a legend meet love(wmatsui,mayuki,atsumina,kojiyuu)- S2.CH2
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2014, 09:22:39 AM »
Kirozoro: sorry to let u wait so long~ :bow: :nervous

Zhen: here you go!!!

Ruka Kikuchi: Finally I updated~

After a week of uneventful journey, Jurina reached Pjaka. The city of magic, dark magic. Law and rules were broken, people lives in fear everyday. Thugs, thieves, rapists and slav
ers. This was a lair for them, nothing can stopped them, everything was legal in Pjaka. The city was took over by a group of thugs. Majority of their income was came from the tax that paid by those powerless people.

Jurina was wandering in the street of Pjaka, hoping she can get a clue on the location of the rulers. She blended into the crowd and kept her ears sharp under the hood.

The elf wandered into a marketplace. In the middle of it, there was crowds forming a circle. Jurina's curiosity drove her toward the behind. She stood behind them, watching the event in the ring.

Few tough build man was closing in toward a figure in red cloak. All of them armed with scimitar, but the figure had nothing in hand.

"Fuck you, takes off your hood and look at us. I want to see the fear in your eyes" one of them declared while approaching carefully. The figure stood still, only a little waving motion by the cloak that responded to the silent wind. Jurina made the count. Eight thugs against one man, but she can't sense anything in that figure, like an ordinary civilian.

The closest man triggered the attack, he raised his scimitar and landed it toward the skull of the figure. The figure didn't make a move. Before the scimitar met it's prey, the man's head was removed from his shoulder.

Jurina's eyes went wide, she didn't track the speed of that figure. Godspeed, she thought. Those thugs that closing in were staggered, witnessing the instant dead of their friend.

"What kind of sorcery is this?" another shouted.

Jurina paid more attention this time. She felt humiliation for can't capture the red cloak figure's speed.

Before that man could continue his next word, his leg was separated from his body, flew toward the crowd behind him. Crowds started to fled the scene. Jurina followed, to avoid suspicion. Her mind went blank, that attack delivered in a blink of eyes or even more faster. What she saw was just a flash toward the man's knee.

She was worry and happy that there was someone still can compete with her might. She would like to meet that person, but not now, she got something more important to do. As the current of the crowd ceased, Jurina founded she was in front of a tavern.

Without any delay and attention, she traded the information with gold coins. After she left the tavern, she headed toward a graveyard. The whereabout of the thug lord, the ruler of Pjaka. Two man stopped her before the archway of the entrance.

“Who are you? You have no business here” a bearded man said, a drunker. He was huge, three size bigger than Jurina, but fat. His body almost blocked the whole entrance.

“Speak no more then I’ll spare you life.” cold breath came under the hood of Jurina.   

“Oh, a girl. You have your business here now. We can have fun.” the drunker rubbed his chin while holding a flask of wine in the other hand.

Jurina brushed her hood backward to reveal her face under the moonlight. The drunker met Jurina’s eyes at that moment. He reached his hand to his back to draw a butcher knife. Before he could do anything, he staggered then shivered. Jurina’s eyes dismayed him. She pulled over the hood and continued her advance into the lair of thug.

She saw a lot of skeletons and skulls scattered around the graveyard. It seemed like these thugs practiced cannibalism. She stopped doubting her doubt when she saw one chewing on a dismembered arm. She met no resistance when she walked toward the camp of the thug lord. They were just smirked while staring at their newcomer.

Jurina brushed aside the curtain, she entered the camp. A man sat on a chair that was built up by hundred or thousand of bone. Two big guy were stood beside him, his bodyguard, headless bodyguard. They were big, like a giant.

“I know why you are here” he doesn’t surprise but calm. It seemed like he was very confident with his bodyguard or himself or both.

“Which side are you on?” Jurina spat her intention.

“The side that willing to pay more.” he stood up from his chair and spreaded him hands.

“You still have a chance to change your side before I change my mind” Jurina knew there was nothing to negotiate with him. He already chose his side before the war started. She rather destroyed it than let it be part of the queen.

“I am a mercenary. Whoever pays me gold, I will give him my sword...”

A loud bang came from outside before he could finish his sentence. Jurina shocked and she ran out of the camp.

The figure she saw in the marketplace just now was here in the graveyard, surrounded by many people. Beside her, there was a dead body or pieces. She turned her prey into nothing but a mess of vague meat. These thugs, fear in their eyes. No one dared to attack that figure in red cloak.

“Is that your man?” a voice came behind Jurina, the thug lord.

“I hope he is.” Jurina wary. The thug lord and the unknown figure was very strong. She knew the cost for underestimate enemy. The unknown figure’s identity still remained conceal, she need to be careful of him.

The twin headless body guard walked toward the figure. The crowd made way for the giants. They stood in front of the figure, looming over their opponent. The figure raised his head a little to look at the giants, but still no one saw the face under the hood. Both of the giants performed their move simultaneously, they raised their fists, ready to crush their enemy.

The figure jumped into the air as one of the fist landed a missing blow on the ground. Another giant’s fist was held high in the air, didn’t have a chance to send it toward nowhere. Blood was down along it’s feet to them ground. Few holes were opened at his stomach, blood was oozing out like a river. The giant pressured his hand onto it’s stomach, it’s knee fell then body slumped onto the ground. It writhed vigorously before it’s last breath slipped away. The crowd reared even further from the scene when they saw one of their giant was fell.

Before anyone realized what was happening, the remaining giant was parted half vertically. Jurina starting to get used to the godlike speed. She saw how the unknown figure killed the giants. A silver like object came out from her back and slashed the giant into half. The crowd started to flee the battlefield, they don’t want to involve in it.

Jurina stood between them, fell into a critical situation. If the unknown figure was an enemy, she will need a tough fight before finish both of them, but the unknown figure just executed the bodyguard of the thug lord. So she can assumed they were stood in the same side.

The thug lord’s skin started to turn pale, Jurina knew what it was. A vampire. She only saw one when she was a child, but she will never forgot the skin and smell of it. A myth came alive and stood facing her. She can felt the blood in her started to boil, never thought that she would meet two strong person in one day. This was an unavoidable battle for her.

“Ah...my true form. It is very tired to hide under the skin of human you know?” the vampire spreaded his hands “Sorry for the rudeness of my people, let me introduce myself. I am Allias, the third grandson of Alucard.”

“I knew you are something else. But you surprised me, vampire.” Jurina casted a glance to the unknown figure over her shoulder then back to the vampire “you give me a solid reason to destroy you. When did vampire attracted to gold instead of blood and flesh?”

“Tell me why should a dead meat asks so many questions?” the vampire smirked.

“We will see.” Jurine clenched her fists.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over her, flew straight toward the vampire. The unknown figure, she thought. In a slow motion, she saw the figure threw a punch straight toward the face of the vampire. It hits. Jurina smirked, looked like she don’t need to finish her enemy herself. Her eyes widened, the swung of the punch stopped when it hit the vampire’s cheek. Allias stood still, his feet still rooted on the ground after he received the punch.

The unknown figure was shocked too, he darted backward to rearrange his strategy. No damage was done to Allias, there was no scratch or bruise on the cheek of the vampire.

“You are too young, my lady.” the vampire caressed his cheek.

Lady? What? I didn’t notice that, Jurina thought. The vampire was the heritage of Alucard, he was a threat to the world if he joined the queen’s side. He must be destroyed. Jurina gave up to persuade him the moment she saw him. She knew this was not a good people by observing the aura around him, evil aura.

Jurina didn’t interfere with their battle, she knew the unknown figure didn’t want her to do this.

“You speak too much, Allias.” the unknown figure broke her lips “maybe you can breathe a few more seconds if you keep your words.”

“Arrogant and uncivilized creature, you will never defeat the noble vampire.” Allias spat with disdainful tone.

“I will kill you in the name of my parents and the moon god.” her muscle grew tense and she leaped toward the vampire.

The punch flew toward the same location, this time the vampire raised his palm to catch it. At the same time, Jurina saw something clearly right now. A silver tail, sharp like a razor. It sent toward the stomach of the vampire from below while he already caught her fist.

“Too young! Too young!” he noticed the hidden attack. The vampire grabbed the tail of the unknown figure and swung it upward then slammed onto the ground. Air escaped from her lungs as she slammed onto the ground unexpectedly. The vampire lifted his knee, ready to crush the rib of his enemy, but his feet sunk into the ground instead of his enemy’s body. The unknown figure barely escape her death and now she was regaining her breath not far in front from the vampire.

“Do you see the differences between us now?” the vampire didn’t pursued his prey.

“I will kill you!” she cried.

Just at the moment her wit was taken control by her rage, her long hair went stirring with the wind. The piece of tore fabric of her hood was in the hand of the vampire. She staggered, the rage in her blood quickly overwhelmed by fear. Jurina knew the girl will never defeat the vampire. In a second of time, the vampire snatched her hood and back to his own ground. Jurina still manage to capture his movement, but that speed succeed to impress her. The vampire was faster than the girl.

“oh...a beautiful girl with tail. I fucked many things for over hundred years. If you opened your thigh to pleasure me, maybe I will spare your miserable life.” the vampire was staring at the beauty.

Jurina knew why she can’t recognize this figure now. This was something she never seen before. It was a hybrid of silver wolf and human. That tail was the proof of descendant of the silver wolf but she had human body, seemed like the predator has changed their hunting target. Maybe instead of hunting human or elf, they ate wild animals.

“...” her mind went blank, she never expected their differences will be this far.

“Seems like you agree with my proposal.” the vampire walked slowly toward the half-wolf, step by step.

Every step closer, the fear in the girl’s heart grew stronger. Wait, I cannot give up like this, she thought. She calmed herself and back to the battlefield. With strength and fury of silent, her tail swung toward the cheek of the vampire surprisingly. Allias didn’t see this coming since he was slightly lowered his wariness. The vampire steered a little to dodge the razor, but it still carved a small scratch on his cheek.

“The game has just begun.” the girl has decided to kill the vampire in any cost.

“You will pay for what you have done to my handsome face.” he licked the blood that running down along his cheek.

The vampire threw a punch from the right to her cheek, missed. She ducked and slipped to the side of his thrown out arm. A punch was sent up toward the rib of the vampire. The vampire smirked, an elbow landed on her cheek. She thought she get him but the vampire feint his attack. That forced blood spat out of her mouth and slammed on the ground.                 

Before she could regain her feet, the vampire penetrate her stomach with his sharp fingers. Allias sent another blow toward her neck, but it found the ground. The girl disappeared right in front of his eyes. He stood up and searched his prey anxiously. It seemed like she was just disappeared suddenly, like teleportation.

He frowned. Jurina carried the wounded girl, walking toward a tree.

“This is our business! I will deal with you later.” the vampire whined.

“No, she cannot fight anymore. That makes it mine now.” Jurina rested her carefully under a tree. She sat and leaned her back against the tree.

“Looks like someone change the sequence of my killing list!” the vampire dashed toward Jurina, leaving rising dust behind him.

Jurina lowered her body to talk to the wounded girl, her back was totally exposed to the vampire, no defense. “Look out..” a faint breath came from the girl. The vampire was repelled distance away from Jurina before he could even land his claw on Jurina vulnerable back. He tried again, but bounced backward too, like there was a invisible barrier protecting Jurina from behind, deflecting his attack, sent him flew backward to where he came.

“There is nothing much to worry now. I’ll come back to you when I finish him, just a moment. Now, pressure your wound” Jurina whispered softly into her ears and held her hand to press on her wound.

“What is that! Who are you!” the vampire started to panic.

“You don’t need to know who I am, because you will never defeat me.” Jurina turned against him.

“I am the third grandson of Alucard, you cannot defeat me!” he saw death in the eyes of Jurina.

“This is the first and the last time you feel fear. There will be no more after this.” Jurina adjusted her hood.

The vampire dashed toward Jurina again, thrusted his deadly finger toward her chest. She stepped aside to avoid that strike. Allias can’t stop himself since he threw himself forward to boost his speed, at the moment he missed. Jurina landed a punch on the back of his neck, it snapped.

He writhed on the ground. choked on his own blood. He wanted to speak, but blood kept oozing out of his mouth. The vampire laid motionlessly on the ground, staring at the leather boots of Jurina until his last breath slipped away.

Jurina walked back toward the wounded girl. She was losing blood.

“Very impressive…” the girl said.

“Don’t talk. This kind of wound I could still manage to heal.” Jurina looked at the wound.

“What..is..your name?” the girl knew she was going to die. She choked and blood was stained on Jurina’s face.

“Jurina. Matsui Jurina.” Her hand glowed, she held her hands close to the wound. The gap of the wound slowly merged together and the bleed was stopped but the girl’s body condition was still very weak. She needed time to recover.

“Ho..How did you do that?” the girl felt a little pain struck her.

“I am an dark elf, we were borned with the ability to heal.” Jurina smiled as she saw the girl was safe now “You are very strong, little girl.”

“I am not little girl anymore, I am at the age of 163 already.” the girl can’t take her eyes away from the smiling Jurina “In fact, I am a half wolf. My father was a silver wolf and my mum was a wolf hunter. I don’t know how they fell in love with each other, but it just happened. One day, the vampire pillaged our village, slaughter all the villagers. I am the lucky few to survive.”

“Still young, little girl. I am 1561 already.” Jurina winked “and that makes me an old woman.”

“...” she blushed.

“Did your cheek just turned red?” Jurina asked with curiosity.

“...” she nodded.

“Strange. Well, what is your name?” Jurina wanted to know more about this girl. She was more stronger than Mayuki.

“Come closer, I afraid there will be someone out there listening to our conversation. Especially my name.” she requested.

“Ok.” without any doubt and hesitation, Jurina leaned closer to the girl.

Suddenly, Jurina felt a force was on her neck from behind. The girl pulled Jurina to meet her lips. Their lips made contact, Jurina was about to struggle but the girl parted her lips and pressed again on Jurina’s. She soften and ceased to resist. Both of them, treated each other’s lips softly, a slow and a long kiss. Various of flower grew from the wasted ground suddenly. The tree was started to blossom miraclely and the plants around them came alive.

When they realize they were kissing too long, they slowly pulled off their lips, staring into each other’s eyes. Jurina’s heart fluttered and she blushed. This was the her first kiss since she was borned.

“Matsui Rena. You will never forget my name now.” Rena carved her name into Jurina’s heart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kanon bursts into tears after she heard the news brought by Yuki and Mayu. Her father, brother and Anna have been killed.

“You must stay strong.” Mayu tapped on her shoulder, but she didn’t stop crying.

“Mayu...shhhh…” Yuki held a finger at her lips and pulled Kanon into her hug.

After a few hours of crying, Kanon stopped. She stared at the sword that Anna handed it to her before she left. She saw Anna. Maybe this was an illusion, maybe not. Yuki and Mayu were slept beside her, she woke up and unsheathed the sword. The sword emitted a sharp cried which woke them up.

“No! Kanon. What are you trying to do?” Yuki grabbed her hand that was holding the sword.   

“I saw Anna. She is summoning me by the sword.” the knight stared at the invisible sword.

“No! She is gone. Do not try anything stupid. You need to avenge her.” Yuki slapped her face. Mayu’s jaw dropped and she rushed forward to caress Kanon’s cheek.

“How?” she ignored the pain on her cheek, staring at Yuki with hatred toward the queen.

Yuki stayed silence, she turned her gaze at Mayu then pointed toward herself.

“The brotherhood.” she added.

The first light of dawn has laid on the earth. With hatred and vengeance, Kanon abandoned Masia and joined them. Kanon packed everything she need then departed to find the head of brotherhood.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The queen slammed her hand on the wooden table after she received the news of the death of her allies.

“With that vampire or not. I will crash their home. I will rule the whole land. I already got the second book of the trilogy. We will swarm their land with our deadly army from hell.” Maeda talked to one of her favourite servant, Kasai Tomomi.

“Yes, my queen. You will rule the land with your might. People are going to worship you like a goddess.” Kasai polished her shoes.

“You should know I don’t like people that only help me with their mouth, do something.” the queen commanded.

“Yes, yes, yes. Who would you like them to die first? The elf? Yuko? or the bastard heir of Masia?” Kasai cracked a smile.

“I’ll do it.” a voice came from behind, it was Takahashi Minami.

“Stop fooling with me. You have no business here. Get out of my room.” the queen ordered two of her knight to drag her out, but Minami gave them a fierce stare. Those knight lose their conscious and slumped onto the concrete ground.

The queen pointed at Minami and a fireball was hurled toward her. She deflected the fireball toward Kasai with her bare hand. Kasai didn’t run but blow out some air with her mouth to neutralize the fireball.

“You must die, your words are poisoning Atsuko.” Minami dashed toward Kasai to knee her stomach but she dispersed into dust. Those dust travel to the back of Minami and morphed back into human form.

“Good bye.” Kasai whispered into the ear of Minami from behind. She twisted her shoulder to deliver a elbow strike to her head but she staggered. Slowly, her skin turned dark then she stood there motionlessly. Takahashi has turned into a statue.

“Well done, Kasai. You just killed a fly for me” Maeda clapped her hands to praise her servant.

“That would be my honor, my queen.” she spreaded her hands and bowed.

“I expect you to send more of my enemy to hell. The next one will be Minegishi Minami, persuade her to join us or kills her. Go! Now!” Maeda ordered her servant to recruit their new allies or kills their future enemy.

Kasai nodded and bowed. She turned into dust and slipped out of the room through the little gap of the door. Maeda ordered her men to move the statue of Takahashi to one of the store room in the castle.       

Hope you guys enjoy

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2014, 10:21:51 AM »
THE KISSSS!!!!! THE KISSSSS!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!  :w00t: :wub:
GOOD JOB!!!!!!  I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Suddenly, Jurina felt a force was on her neck from behind. The girl pulled Jurina to meet her lips. Their lips made contact, Jurina was about to struggle but the girl parted her lips and pressed again on Jurina’s. She soften and ceased to resist. Both of them, treated each other’s lips softly, a slow and a long kiss. Various of flower grew from the wasted ground suddenly. The tree was started to blossom miraclely and the plants around them came alive.

When they realize they were kissing too long, they slowly pulled off their lips, staring into each other’s eyes. Jurina’s heart fluttered and she blushed. This was the her first kiss since she was borned.

“Matsui Rena. You will never forget my name now.” Rena carved her name into Jurina’s heart.

AWESOME!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:03:47 PM by Zhen »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2014, 04:45:59 PM »
OMG!!! That epic fight with dark-elf Jurina and that vampire!

And then werewolf Rena jump in and it gets even more exciting!!

Kyaaaa WMatsui KISS!!!!! :heart:

I love it!

Can't wait for more!!! :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2014, 05:25:21 PM »
The Kiss PART!!!!

Jurina cant never forget Rena now O~O

Update soon

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2014, 10:35:18 PM »
My chiyuu is the bad guy lol
I reallu like the fight scene ^^