JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Nom Nom Nom

Author Topic: LOVE (TakaYuu OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2799 times)

Offline yuuchan48

LOVE (TakaYuu OS) - COMPLETED
« on: February 18, 2014, 02:25:58 PM »
Well, this is pretty much my first time posting here.. sooo.. yoroshiku onegaishimasu..~~~~
english wasn't my first language.. please bear with it haha..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love have ups and downs.. Its depend on how we sees it. Love can be beautiful, yet also can be hurtful. Two can be happy together if there’s trust and believe in love, but what if, what if that can also be the weapon of the hurtful truth of life?

And then there’s Takahashi Minami. A normal highschool girl that always believe in love, she always believe that with trust and love, two can always be happy together. But, is it really like that? Well, not for Oshima Yuu. A 22 years old college student that always have a miserable life, his parents fight a lot and his brother hate him. His family think of him as a disgrace and a can only bring shame to their family.

Oshima Yuu wasn’s really a genius kid, he like to fool around, playing, and making mess id life. But he can also be serious when it come to study and work. Even though he fool around a lot, his score at college wasn’t the worse.. Turn around that his scores is always the best one. Takahashi Minami, a typical genius nerd in their class, that hate by other and always being bully by other. But who knows, behind that thick glassess of hers, lie a superstar vibe. Yes, Takahashi Minami is a well known solo singer and also part of a nation idol group AKB48, she is also a potential leader that every political people want to work with. She has no time for love, all she have is time to work, work, and work.

Here come this one snowy day, when Takahashi Minami, or Takamina, that she prefer to be called, feel like running away from reality, from life, from everything. She walk and walk, until she come across a humble cafe in the middle of a busy road of Tokyo, she with her disguise walk into the cafe and ask for a cup of hot cappucino.

Yuu come to the cafe he usually work, even if he doesn’t have schedule today, because his boys tell him that the other worker got a day off suddenly and want him to fill in, Yuu sing at the cafe. He walk in to the cafe and ealk straight to the podium he usually sings at and just start to play the piano and sing.

While enjoying her drink, Takamina’s ears perk up to the sound of the melodius song sing by Yuu. Her eyes watching in awe as Yuu play his fingers through the piano, playing a melodius sounds of music. She got curious as in who is this man that play so beautifully, and so she followed him when she saw him packing up and ready to leave the cafe. She walk down the streets following the singer, but what she don’t know is thats when he got into trouble, some drunkard suddenly pulled her inside the dark alley and threaten to rape her if she scream, which she did.

Yuu, planning to go home as fast as possible, and just hit the bed and sleep, when he suddenly hear a screaming sound and ran to the source of the sound. Which he found 4 drunk old man trying to rape a little girl.. Or what he assume is. “Hey, what are you doing?!” Yuu scream. “Get away pretty boy, cant you see we are having fun here?”

“Oh? Really? The girl doesnt seems like she want to have fun with you guys.” Yuu said as he marched toward the old man and punch them until they black out.

“Hey, are you okay?” Yuu walk closer to Takamina trying to see if she is fine. Takamina flinched when she saw Yuu walk closer to her.

“Don’t worry, i won’t hurt you, are you okay?”

“Ye.. Yes.. I’m fine”

“That’s good, can you stand?” Yuu ask.

Takamina trying hard to stand, but her feet just got weak and she fall down, “Watch out!” Yuu catch her just in time before she hit the floor.

“Let me get you home, you sure can’t walk. Haha. Don’t worry.. I won’t do anything.”

“Thank you so much for saving me.”

Yuu walked Takamina back to her house, while they walk, they introduced their self to another and Yuu just found out that Takamina actually following him before she got into the trouble, she said that she like his sound and asking id he actually sing frequently at the cafe. Yuu also found out that Takamina in fact is actually a singer, a famous one to add. They exchange number after they arrived at takamina’s house. Which turned out that Yuu also living in the same block as her.

A year pass since the encounter, the two of them texted each other almost everyday. Until one day, Yuu found out that she actually starting to fall in love with Takamina, but he s just to scared to confess. Because he doesn’t sure, that he can be the best for her. That he will end up like his parents, fighting a lot and end up hitting her. He is afraid because he is coming from such a broken family, a violence family.

While on the other hand, Takamina is hoping that Yuu will actually man up and confess to her. She doesn’t care of what Yuu’s family is like, all she know is that she love Yuu so much that she can actually accepting everything.

Yuu think hard, and his friends also encouraging him to just confess, before he regreting not to man up and make her his. And so he did. He confess, and they finally got together. Yuu also promise that he will become a better man, not like his father, and he will always cherish her and love her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know.. the ending sucks.. but at least i try haha... thanks to those who read this crappy story of mine haha.. i appreciate it..
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:45:17 PM by sophcaro »

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
Re: OS - LOVE - TakaYuu
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:34:49 AM »
 :twothumbs this is the first time i ever read a takayuu fanfic where yuko is a guy  :drool: always wanted one
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline yuuchan48

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 11:07:00 AM »
:twothumbs this is the first time i ever read a takayuu fanfic where yuko is a guy  :drool: always wanted one

hahaha... thanks.. well.. its hard to decide who should be the guy, since both just fit right in.. but oh well.. yuko is better off as a guy here haha

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 03:20:58 PM »
This is the first time I read Takayuu OS~  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Nom Nom Nom