JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - I`ll Give (This Happy Time For You)

Author Topic: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 6  (Read 7376 times)

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Red Blood Rule - Chapter 6
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:44:21 PM »
A girl woke up from bundle of corpses. Under her ragged clothes, smooth fair skin was revealed. She stood in the middle of dead bodies, many eyes on her. She could see dirt and sand was pouring raining down on her like misty rain. Those labours were standing around the pit they dug, filled it with corpses and dirt. A big hole where dug for thousand of bodies that marked with a significant cause of death. Two crimson mark were carved on the side of their neck, it was the act of a vampire.

“Someone is alive down there!”

“Let her come up first!”

“Little girl! Use the ladder!”

They threw a rope ladder into the pit, it stretched all it way down to the girl. She made her way to the ladder, stepping on those bodies. She slipped for few times when stepping on those rag dolls, but she managed to bring her balance back. All of them was dead, no sign of living. She was the only survivor, this was going to concern those labours. A single problem was how she broke away from the sight and control of the vampire. Since all those bodies were sent to the labours by the vampire. They were ruling the country, they don’t need unnecessary panic or riot from the human if they see the death of their own kin. The vampire was very smart, they kept it clean from their world, so that they don’t have any reason to rebel. They didn’t destroy human, waiting them to manipulate, so that they can keep feasting on human’s blood and flesh.

She grabbed the unstable ladder tightly then climbed along it to the surface. More strangers were revealed to her as she went to the surface. Labours were surrounding her, offered her water and food. They were wondering why she was still alive. The bodies that threw into the hole were usually dead peoples. They wondered why she still has the energy to climb up a ladder that was two floors height after stacked under so many bodies..

“What’s so interesting in there?” a sharp female voice came behind the crowds.

The girl witnessed the change of their face, turning into pale white and fear was growing in their eyes. Those men turned to the source of the voice.

“No...No...No...Nothing…” a man waved his hand behind him, where their newcomer’s sight can’t reach. Another man behind him received his order, pulled the girl to his back, intending to hide her. Inside the middle of men, she could felt their anxiousness in the air. The hand on her shoulder was trembling. She wondered what and who is that female that struck their heart with terror.

“Then why is everyone stopped the work in your hands?” the female voice was louder now.

“We...we will get back to work.” the man spoke again, looked like he was the supervisor here.

“You better.”

“Yes...Let’s get back to work my lads.”

“Wait!”

The girl saw those men were moving apart, making way for their superior. The hand that was protecting her was shaking vigorously. She knew she was there, but she still couldn’t see her. By the reaction of majority, she knew that woman was a very powerful character. His palm was sweating on her skin right now.

“Stop hiding that girl from me”

The man can’t resist the fear and command she gave. He stood aside to reveal the girl. At the same time, a girl in black tuxedo also revealed to her. She was a head shorter than those men like her, but those men feared her so much. Her size was half of those men. Her dark short hair was swinging above her shoulder back and forth as she was approaching. The reaction on their face was paused when she passed by. Her terror in their heart was unimaginably deep.

“Whose girl is this?” She stood in front of that girl.

No one was making any noise, other than the power machine that was doing it’s job, supplying the light bulb. No one from the ground knew what was happening in this underground mine. In deep of the labours’ heart, the woman was an existence of danger that could take away their life anytimes.

“You don’t want to mess with me.” the girl said, in her voice was mingled with rage and calm. She stood steadily on her ground, staring at the woman, her eyes glared with anger and hatred. Men around her were shocked, they knew she will be a dead meat for any second from now. A mortal cannot defeat a vampire, she will stand a chance if she is a vampire hunter.

She pulled her face nearer, with fierce of wild beast in her eyes, in expectation of fear from the girl that taunted her seconds ago. Clash of Ice and fire, in their eyes. The girl’s icy cold eyes didn’t break the direct contact with the eyes in fire of vampire.

“Do you meet a vampire before? Do I need to suck your blood so to prove what I am?” she pressed further to chase out the fear under the calm face. She thought the girl was hiding her emotion under the surface.

Her eyes widened and jaw dropped. Silence groan stucked in her throat, couldn’t escape with her last breath. She laid onto the girl like a rag doll then to the ground. A crimson line was drew on the back of her neck, it was a deep cut. Blood pouring down along her neck, painted her cloth with red. The labours’ face were equipped with minor smile, the tension and terror in their blood were relieved.

A shadow loomed over the poor struggling soul, watching the writhing vampire. She tried to speak her last word, but she choked with her own blood. Under the dim light, the face of newcomer was revealed. A young girl that was around the age of eighteen stood beside the body, having a machete in her hand.

“You are just a level two vampire, stop acting like a boss here. You head could earn me a meal of a week.” the girl beheaded the vampire. She stored her bounty in a bag. Some men realize the body should be vanished from the world, they threw it into the pit that was dug for corpses that were killed by the vampire. Basically these labours were working for the vampire by force.

“Jurina, please take this girl with you, I have no work for her to do here, she deserves a better place.” the supervisor said. He knew this was not a place for girl, she will be more safer with a hunter.

“What is your name?” the hunter wiped off the blood on her cheek.

“R...Rena.” she stared at the hunter with her icy cold eyes.

“Ok, Rena. Where is your parents?” Jurina asked. She didn’t speak but kept shaking her head.

“My boss will decide where you should go. She would probably keep you with us. Is that ok for you” Jurina cleansed the blood on the machete on her leather boot.

Rena nodded. She has no place to go but followed the hunter. They went back to the surface, a horse was tied with a tree. Jurina took Rena with her on the horse, they rode it back to the city.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She is going to let you stay” Jurina consoled Rena. They stood before a building, behind the door was the hunter’s home. Jurina drew her key and unlocked the door. “Mariko!!! I am back!!!”.

An elder girl with short hair came into their sight, with a smile. Then, disappeared. “Who is this?” she said “How many times I told you? We are not charity organization, we could barely feed ourselves.”

“Mariko, calm down, calm down. I will investigate any case you want me to do.” Jurina tried to persuade her to let Rena stays. “She is a poor girl. Her parents died and she just has an encounter with a vampire. If we leave her outside, she will either starve till die or kill by a vampire.”

“If we let her stay, we will die. It’s a no.” Mariko strongly disagreed with Jurina.

“I...I can work.” Rena broke her silence.

“No...not for us. Unless you can get a job outside and give us all you salary.” Mariko offered a condition.

“H...How did you? Rena don..”Jurina was angry for her offer.

“Deal.” Rena offered a handshake before Jurina finished her sentence. Mariko shook her hand, they had came with an agreement.

“Jurina, we got a job. We need to go now.” Mariko doesn’t like Rena so much even though she met her expectation and request.

“Rena, feel free to explore your new home. We will be back very soon” Jurina went out with her master. Rena stood in the middle of the living room. She knew if she don’t hide her identity, she will never find the truth of her death. She swore that she will reveal the plot of her enemy. Before that, she will be living with Jurina and her master as a camouflage for her. Any attention will place more obstacle to the conceal assassination of her.

Rena closed her eyes, knowing that Jurina was far enough not to detect her identity. “Argghhh...that temptation to kill, I want to draw blood so much.” the environment around Rena was growing with dark and terror. Aura of darkness was dancing around her, like a source of darkness. The innocent in her eyes has morphed into the madness of a maniac. The whole living room was filled with her dark aura. The animals sensed the danger, they started to flee out the reach of that aura. A big dark spot was moving across the top of everything, a swarm of bird was escaping. Rat moved out from their hideout to save their own live. 

A man was peeping into the house through the gap of the window from the outside. He saw a shadow figure, a dark fire of terror was wrapping and burning around her. She had her head down, laughing by herself. The man couldn’t run, his legs were pinned onto the ground without responding to his command. The aura was too strong, filled his lungs with fear, force him into panting. His breath grew heavier for every second his eyes fixed on her. Inside the darkness aura, he made contact with a pair of white eyes that was full of murderous though. That moment, a thousand of weight was added mentally. He couldn’t resist the pressure of her aura. Any moment he would go crazy or blood running down from his four senses organs. But, he didn’t. Rena hid her leaked aura to save him from the death.

The man fainted and fell onto the ground afterward. A random pedestrian found him and sent him to the near by hospital. Rena thought to herself, she should keep her murderous aura conceal to enable her blend into the life of normal people that live under the tyranny of vampire.

The big dark spot met an aeroplane in it’s path. A lot of audience witnessed the plane came out of the swarm with fire on it’s right wing’s engine. Losing the control and capability of flying, the plane crash into the residential area. From far away, a flash of light illuminated the darkening sky for a second then followed by the scream of explosion.   

At this time, Jurina and Mariko were at a very far place. The only thing they saw was just a flash of explosion far from their back and a loud bang. They turned back and saw nothing. Both of them entered a mini grocery store. They went to the counter, showing a note that wrote with a line of code on it.

“What? Just both of you?” a man in singlet with a messy afro hair stood behind the counter. He talked with disdain in his welcoming greet. “He will be here in around this time. Make sure you can stop him.”

“Did I sound like a guy in the phone?” Mariko shrugged, she looked at him with a tone of dissatisfaction.

“I thought you were just their manager. A tough guy or two will be more dependable in this case.” he observed Mariko and Jurina, from bottom to the top. “A mid age women and a little girl, go home now. I don’t need it to be worst. I rather give him the money than risking my life”.

“What? You are wasting my time.” Mariko squeezed the note into a ball shape and threw it away “You need to compensate my loss of time even you cancel it”.

The man came out from the counter, pushing them to the entrance. “Get out, get out”.

“Jurina, teach him a lesson. This guy is a jerk, wasting our time and energy.” Mariko asked her student and employee to show him some lesson.
“No, that’s what you taught me. Human don’t fight human. We should just leave.” Jurina grabbed her arm, trying to persuade her to leave the place peacefully.

Mariko struggled. She escaped Jurina’s grasp, a punch was landed on the man’s cheek. It does no effect to the man, in return he swung his fist onto Mariko’s cheek and she fell onto the ground. In further to express his anger, he charged forward and grabbed Mariko’s shirt collar to land another punch on her face.

“What makes you so angry my boss”

He stopped what’s his hands were doing, cast his attention to the owner of the voice. A topless young man with jean on the bottom stood before them. The man released Mariko and ran toward the newcomer. “Help me finish them, they threatened me for money.”

“Are you alright?” Jurina gave Mariko a hand to get her on her feet. She whispered in her ear. “Our target is here.”

“Where? Where is he?” Mariko swept away the dust on her cloth, searching for their target in panic.

“Master...Just in front of you.” Jurina whispered in her ear again.

“I know, I just want to test your awareness against your enemy. To test whether you can sense their appearance or not. It looks like you improve a lot at this one.” Mariko scolded Jurina.

“Alright, I will finish you first.” the young man unhide his original form. A pair of saber tooth as he smiled, his deathly fingernails have been revealed. The muscle in his leg tighten as he performed a quick dash toward Mariko with his razor fingernail as a spear.

Mariko’s reaction time has delayed for half a second as the tip of his finger has already in front of her eyes as she decided to dodge. But it just stopped there, Jurina held his outstretched arm. The vampire tried to attack Jurina with his free hand. In a slow motion, Jurina released her right hand’s grasp on his wrist, with the same hand, a uppercut was struck at his elbow joint. His outstretched arm was twisted in an abnormal way. The moment he realized his arm was broken, and hanging on shoulder, instead of attacking, his arm came back to hold the malfunction hand to relieve the pain.

“Jurina, you shouldn’t interfere our fight. I was planning to test his capability.” Mariko pulled out the parang on Jurina’s back. The vampire recognized the steel, before he could beg for mercy. The slash ran straight directly over his neck. From the view of the vampire, his world was spinning then turned into full dark. No sound, no feeling, no conscious.

“Sorry, my master. I don’t think you can dodge his attack.” Jurina took the hand over parang.

“I am your master. I can dodge it just now. Don’t do this next time.” Mariko warned Jurina while staring at the man that was trembling.

Without any hesitation, the man took some cash out of his pocket and handed it to Mariko. “Please, show me some mercy. My wife and my children are depending at me to feed them.” He put his knees on the ground, tears on the face in hope that Mariko will spare his life.

Mariko turned her back against the man and left the place with Jurina.           

Please comment if you like this~ :bow:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:08:21 AM by Yuri Machenkov »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Ice and Fire - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 01:43:08 PM »
WMatsui vampires.

Awesome. :thumbup
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Red Blood Rule - Prologue
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 12:51:21 AM »
Nice prolpgue, waiting for the next chapter

Update soon! :P

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 02:30:11 AM »
It sounds really interesting :mon thumb:
Jurina and Mariko are vampire hunters, while Rena is a vampire :mon star:
The innocent in her eyes has morphed into the madness of a maniac.
Sounds like Gekikara :mon sweat:
Can't wait for chapter 1 :tama-heart:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 03:37:02 AM »
Dot tell me Rena is a vampire?

But why she not showing that she is a vampire?

Look likeMariko sense something odd about Rena

Uptdate soon

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 08:00:09 PM »
Ruka Kikuchi - Thanks~ Jurina is a vampire hunter!!!

Kairi65 - I hope this won't disappoint you

River1721 - HeHe thanks, she will be more crazy~

Kirozoro - I won't spoil it here. Keep reading~~

The end of the reign of vampire is far yet to be seen. Human betrayed their own kin for wealthy and comfortable life while the other live under the fear of vampire. Good and evil applied in everyone and everything. Those vampire that seek for peace between human and themselves get killed in the name of treason and traitor. Members of rebel were caught, they were formed by human and vampire. They were executed in front of the face of public. Both race were warned, human and vampire. A lesson was taught, the scene was burnt into their memory, when those traitors were beheaded by the vampire executors.

A little girl, one of the witness of that execution. She saw her parents’ head rolling on the ground. She swore that she will avenge her parents and end the tyranny of the vampire. Her brain was filled with anger, she tightened her fists. That was where she met Mariko, she grabbed her arm from behind, stopping her from suicidal attempt. Mariko took care of her life, grown her up. She taught her the way to fight the vampire, although she never saw Mariko in action. Her name is Jurina. Matsui Jurina.

-----------------------------------------------

The blazing fire was dancing on the curtain of the dark sky, illuminating the sky for everyone. A hundreds of people were on the plane, now they have became part of the mother earth, burnt into nothing but ashes. Some travelled with the breeze, while some mix with the ground. They left nothing for their family, but actually they did. The wonderful memory that will plant into their heart forever and a brief period of sadness. The accident dropped on a corn field, left it trail along the drag. Now everywhere was on fire, the crops were burning. Moments ago, the owner of the corn field was enjoying the breeze outside of his house that was in the middle of the corn field. He was sitting on a swinging chair when something in fire flew over his head, watching the disaster happened. It crash and dragged along the ground then exploded. He saw his crops were started to burn, without any hesitation, he abandoned everything he had but his life to escape the scene.

Rena heard the explosion, a few second after the man was found fainted outside the window. She went to the backyard, searching left and right to make sure no one is around. With a single leap, she was on the rooftop where the view could reach the corn field. She saw the wreckage of the plane was scattering around the crash, fire was swallowing the corn field, expanding their territory while an old man was running away from the aggressive fire that was closing behind him. But his aging killed him, the fire found him and devoured him. He fell into the sea of fire, struggling to express his desire for life until his last breath was taken the violent fire that wanted to destroy everything. The moment he stopped twisting, he has became a part of the fire. Not far from there, crowd was accumulating, more people was joining them as audience, watching it burnt. In a manner of obeying a rule set by subconscious, they seek the end of the corn field as a border, a line that defined the deeper area as a restricted area.     

No one can do anything about it, like an unstoppable disease. It spreaded too fast until the whole corn field has became a hell. The crowd was retreating to somewhere further as they felt the heat and danger. Firefighters were in their way as soon as they have been summoned. Phone was in their hand to film the scene, it was uploaded to social network seconds later.

“We are near! Mariko!” Jurina running toward the source of the heat. As she turned around the corner of a house, she could felt the heat. They joined the crowd, watching the fireman fighting against the fire, pushing them into smoke to stop their destruction.

“Such a tragedy, it must has broke many’s heart.” Mariko whispered to herself while fire burning in her eyes.

“What?” Jurina didn’t catch her mumble.

“Nothing, let’s go home. You still have school tomorrow morning.” Mariko left the crowd and headed back to their home.

During the way to home, silence was swirling in their air until Jurina broke it. “I wonder what Rena was doing right now.”

“You meant the girl just now? We could just barely feed ourselves, I afraid we can’t provide her food and shelter for long.” Mariko responded to her question while playing with her phone.

“Like what you promised, she can get a job and share our burden.” Jurina was trying to explain to her so that she won’t take back what she said.

“So as increasing our burden, few more days and we need to pay the rent. The vampire changed everything, if they didn’t come, I am a rich girl right now.” Mariko checked her inbox to see whether there is new email or not.

“How many times are you going to tell me the same thing. I know your family was rich, but now they were all gone. Thanks to the vampire.” Jurina giggled as she has forgot her parents death but in deep she still hate them.

“Shut up, if wasn’t me that took care of you, you would have die in the hand of vampire that day.” Mariko was texting to reply to the received email.

“That why I’m working for you right now. We are vampire hunter, receiving request from others to earn some money.” Jurina saw her message, she knew tomorrow night will have another case to deal with.

“You owe me that. You know it.” they stood before a door. “Ready?”

Jurina nodded. They raised their in with clenched fist, then swung down again.

“Yes!” Jurina jumped with joy in her laughter. Mariko was paper and Jurina was scissor.

“I swear I will win you next time, give me the key!” Mariko said with dissatisfaction in her voice.

Mariko opened the door, found something bothering their nose. They knew Rena was in the kitchen. Jurina that stood behind Mariko, she grinned. She knew this time Rena is going to enslave Mariko’s heart. They went to the kitchen, expectedly it was Rena. An apron was hanging over her neck when she was cooking. Rena’s horsetail was swung the other way round as she turned to give them a smile. It was a smile that could melt any man’s heart.

Mariko didn’t respond to the heart warming smile, she turned away and went lying on the sofa. Jurina went into the kitchen and tasted the boiling curry with a spoon. “Mmmmm….You did a great job. She is going to like you. That pig loves to eat so much.”

“Re..Really?” Rena asked with an innocent facial emotion.

“En….” Jurina tasted it again.       

“Thanks” Rena’s cheek blushed pink.

“I will be waiting for your curry. Good job” Jurina went to the living room, waiting her curry with mariko that was watching tv on the sofa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Not bad.” Mariko declared after took a taste of spoon. She talked in a cool tone.

Jurina smiled at Rena, to congratulate her as she has impressed Mariko. They ate without saying anything while watching the tv together. Their night ended shortly after the lunch. Rena was sharing Jurina’s room after Mariko won her in a rock scissor paper game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rena...rena…” she felt someone was calling her name while shaking her arm “you will go school with me today.”

“What?” Rena was totally unclear of the situation.

“Our school is going to enroll new student today.” Jurina kept on shaking her arm “I believe that you can pass the test.”

“Oh, okay” She woke up and followed Jurina to her school to attend the test.

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

“Rena, stay here. Listen to their instruction and good luck”

Rena nodded. She saw Jurina left the hall then only turned her attention back to the stage. A man in suit walked to the stage, facing hundreds of teenager. “Good morning everyone. I guess I doesn’t need to explain your reason of why you are here right?”

“No I don’t”Rena raised her hand.

“Looks like our friend is a bit blur due to the sleep. It’s alright, I will explain again since your parents probably have tell you thousand of times.” he talked with the microphone “Our school is a school where intended to educate elite to serve our government in the future. Brilliant student that is smart and good in fighting will be chose to serve the government, then they will have a wealthy life. So make sure you work hard for it, if you don’t want to stay poor forever.”

Rena knew she need to join this school to get closer to the truth. She want to work for the government. She knew their government was the vampire. A lot of question were bothering her, before she was assassinated by someone, the vampire was not ruling the country yet. A lot of thing  happened during the period when she was in coma.

“Is that mean how well you fight is going to determine your result?”

“Yes, sure. Academic is only an optional. Did anyone has any question?”

No hand was raised among the teenagers, they were ready for the test.

“Alright! Let’s start!”.   

Please let me know how you think~~~

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 08:26:46 PM »
So rena was in coma.. I see..

The mystery behind rena, cant wait to find out!

Ganbatte rena! Why someome tried to assasinate her? Update soon :yossi:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 08:47:45 PM »
I feel bad for Jurina, she had to witness her parents death :err:
That was where she met Mariko, she grabbed her arm from behind, stopping her from suicidal attempt. Mariko took care of her life, grown her up.
Mariko to the rescue ~ :mon squee:
“Mmmmm….You did a great job. She is going to like you. That pig loves to eat so much.”
“Re..Really?” Rena asked with an innocent facial emotion.
Lol~ Jurina  :on lol:
Mariko has to warm up a bit  :mon lol:
Wow so Rena was in a coma, until she woke up surrounded by those corpses :stoned:
A lot of question were bothering her, before she was assassinated by someone, the vampire was not ruling the country yet.
How long was she in a coma? :mon huh: And why was she killed? :tama-uhh:
“Is that mean how well you fight is going to determine your result?”
Eh~ So Rena has to fight other people to show her strength :ding:. How will she be able to hide her Gekikara side :dunno:
Update soon ~ :k-great:

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 2
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »
Kairin65 - hehe, it will be reveal soon  :cow:
River1721 - I like your comment very much!!!  :heart: :heart:

Everyone was given a number. Rena got 8. After that, they was required to enter a bus according to the number. During the journey, Rena could see the smoke rising up to the sky. It seems like a restless night of hard work haven’t put off the fire. Moments later, they reached a sport stadium. Then followed by a few buses from behind. After they departed the bus, a man was guiding them into the stadium.

Rena found herself in a resting room later. She observed the others contestant. “Weak.” she whispered to herself. Even there was vampire with them. “Level 1, Level 4, Level 3, Level 1, level 10…” the endless mumble.

Until she counted to the end, she returned to the 34th person she evaluated. “Level 30. She is the strongest.” Rena smirked.

“Matsui Rena.” she offered a handshake to the cheerful girl that was sitting on the table, swinging her hanging legs.

“Yagura Fuuko” the girl gave her a passionate smile and shook her hand “what power do you possess?”

“Doing information research? I know you are the strongest among this batch.” Rena sat beside her, both their feet couldn’t reach the floor. It’s either they were too short or the table was too high.

“I has just evoked the power inside of me.” Fuuko was ready to reveal her power “I love to play doll so my ability is…”

“Don’t touch me. I know it through your wearing.” Rena shook off her hand and looking at her pink maid costume “I wouldn’t want to get touch by you especially when you are using your power.”

“Not a simple person.” Fuuko kept her hand back to herself “Almost everyone in this room has touched by me. I would have win anyone easily later.”

“I bet touching your enemy is a condition to activate your ability. I saw the aura around your hand when you were going to tap my shoulder.” Rena sat closer to her “Your ability must be something related to play doll.”   

“Exactly, brilliant. So, tell me. What’s yours?” Fuuko wrapped her arm around Rena’s shoulder. This time she didn’t resist it.

“No special ability.” Rena’s answer seemed to surprise her new friend.

“You lie to me.” Fuuko pouted.

“You will see”

“Team A. Please proceed to the arena.” a speaker in their room announced. Contestants of Team A walked out of their room and guided by a man to the arena.  They came into a hall, where a battle stage was at the middle while surrounded by row and row of seats. By looking at the arena, Rena could probably predicted the winning condition. Since the battle stage was a big square platform with no fence around it. Anyone who fell out of the ring will lose the match. Second rule, fight until a side surrenders. Third rule, anyone who kills the other contestant will lose his or her qualification.

They were asked to take their seat to wait for their fight.

“Welcome to the qualifying test for Disiena International School. I am going to explain the rules and regulations for the test. First, fall of the ring will be disqualified. Second, do not attempt to attack the jury and the spectators. Third, you could surrender during the fight, but that means disqualified. Fourth, you can beat your opponent till death. Do anyone has any question to ask?”

Not far from the ring, a table was set. Three judges was sat at the table to evaluate the contestant’s score. Those that win with excellent marks will be assign to a better class while those stand out with lower marks will be arrange into a poor class that was going to be look down by others. As a conclusion, they need to win in order to qualify the test to enter the school.

Rena shocked as she heard the fourth rule, that meant blood will be shed in this test. She wondered how long she was in coma until the world has behaved in this way. Hundred years ago, she recalled that vampire was still hidden in the darkness. Rena urged them not to revealed their identity and not to rule the human. Let both live in peace. After night and night of endless argument, Rena was assassinated by someone. Until she woke up and found out that vampire was in control of the human.

The judges started to call out the contestant for their fight. Rena has predicted every match’s winner, so as Fuuko and the judges.

“Number 22!”

“Hey Rena. It’s me. I will be back soon. Lucky lucky.”

“Good luck.”

Fuuko ran down the staircase with run and jump, heading to the ring. While another girl was heading to the ring also. As usual, Rena has predicted the winner. The two girl ran up to the ring, shook each other’s hands according to judges’ instruction to show their respect.

From Fuuko’s point of view, she knew she could finish her opponent in a second of matter but she was curious about her ability. “The match has started, come. Show me your power.”

“You will regret for this, afraid for what you ask for.” the girl smirked.

“I don’t think I will regret” Fuuko thought, talked to herself. She gathered the aura around her eyes to see the flow of her opponent’s aura. Unexpectedly, all of her aura was gathered around her eyes. That moment Fuuko already knew what was her ability.

Fuuko knew what was coming at her. She switched into her battle stance, aura was injected into both hands. Rena from the spectator seat saw the changes. An clown doll was floating on top of her enemy, invisible. Having threats of aura in it’s fingers, attaching to the enemy’s body part. A rag doll with pink maid costume was in her hands, it was there after she activated her ability.

As the other girl was trying to use her ability, fuuko twisted the head of the doll another way round. Laser was emitting from her eyes, targeting at Fuuko, but missed. The clown doll on top of her played with it’s string attached to her head, twisted her neck to the back. It snapped. The laser strike stopped as she lost her conscious.

Rena’s analysis was not wrong. The condition of activation is successfully touch the enemy with the aura around her palm. It was like a curse, once they were touched, a curse was planted. She could control the enemy with the doll in her hand. The rag doll represent the curse target’s body. In conclusion, her ability was to turn her enemy into her puppet. “Such a great power.” rena whispered.

“But still not enough to defeat me” she added.

Fuuko ran back to her seat without breaking any sweat. “Should be your turn now.”

“Yes, I heard my number.”

Rena entered the ring, hiding her aura so well. She could heard what they said about her, even it was a whisper. Everyone was looked down on her. Rena’s aura was so weak until they thought she is a weak person while her opponent was surrounding by a strong aura.

She clearly understood that she shouldn’t show any of her power here. Rena stood face to face with her opponent, shook hand and the matched started.       

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
Oooh interesting story! I love it :heart:
And vampire Rena!!!  :heart: XD

Cant wait for the next update~ :D

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 06:13:58 PM »
Rena must have lived in the time of peace when she was shocked to hear the 4th rule. She had told the vampires to hide?

to be able to do that, she must have been an important figure :glasses:

why did she didn't resist the second time fuuko tried to touch her?

wonder how she will finish her opponent while hiding her power? it would be no problem if the opponent was weak but if else...

thanks for the new chapter and update soon! :omamori:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2014, 07:26:04 PM »
Just what exactly was Rena in the past? :dunno:
Hundred years ago, she recalled that vampire was still hidden in the darkness. Rena urged them not to revealed their identity and not to rule the human. Let both live in peace.
Hundreds of years ago? Rena must have been in a coma for a long time :mon dunno:
If Rena told "them" to not show their identity, she must have been a respected person :pig madder:
“Hey Rena. It’s me. I will be back soon. Lucky lucky.”
It's nice to know that Rena is starting to make friends :mon fyeah:
I hope Rena is able to hold in her power, but still beat her opponent :mon star:
Update soon :k-thrilled:

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 3
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 06:13:10 AM »
“Be ready, I am going to use my full power against you.” she released her hidden aura throughout her body. A great aura was surrounding her, which impressed the judge and other contestants. The judges were whispered to each other, nodding as a sign of satisfaction of her quality.

“Come, I am not afraid of you.” Rena noticed the judges’ expression, they were giggling when she was speaking. In their perspectives, there is no aura flows around Rena. Their arrogance and experience blinded them. They already has their winner in mind. Fuuko was Rena’s only supporter. “Rena. show me” Fuuko thought.

Rena observed her enemy, scanning up and down at her aura. It was truly impressive at her current age to have such great power. Slowly, her enemy’s skin turned silver. Her skin was added a layer of hard steel as a weapon and armor at the same time. Tough as steel, the surface also enhance the attack damage.

She charged toward Rena, throwing her fist. Rena knew what is coming, her attack was too dull. She was overconfident with her power, filled with arrogant and intention that wanted to defeat Rena by a few seconds. Fuuko from the far was watching. She saw Rena was trying to dodge, but the fist was punched directly on her face. The moment Rena was fell down, everyone thought they have a winner. But her opponent fell onto the ground too, and the one that get back on feet was Rena.

It was a hard time for her silent supporter, the judges were wearing a hard mood. Rena made them doubted their own experience and skill. They never saw Rena’s attack, but she did won the match. That surprised Fuuko, it was bothering her. She was scratching her head, wondering how she defeated her enemy. The only possible reason she thought of was Rena’s skill requirement. It require Rena to receive opponent’s attack and then reflected back to her opponent by twice, or even stronger. Rena was given a poor marks due to judges bad impression on her and low performance. They saw no action from Rena. Everyone has the same though as Fuuko, Rena reflected the punch. It was considered a poor skill that needed someone to hurt you first before you do. What if you died just after the attack, no point for acquiring this power.

In their eyes, Rena was just a fool that can never battle but just waiting to counter. Fuuko felt an odd in this battle, she knew Rena was not this simple. But what was her power? She thought to herself. Fuuko backtracked their fight, like a video replaying in her mind. There was an unexplainable event when Rena falling onto the floor. The moment Rena get punched and falling, Fuuko felt that her heart has skipped a beat and her breath was paused. It was caused by the consideration that Rena could get killed by that punch, this was in Fuuko mind during that moment. She believed everyone felt the same way, that is why no one get to know Rena’s true power.   

Rena’s result was unsatisfied, she was barely past the test because she defeated her opponent. She left the stage with medics and her opponent, back to her seat beside Fuuko. She knew no one figure out how she defeat her opponent. At a slow motion when she was falling after the punch, she released her aura and focused it on a single jab that stabbed into her opponent’s stomach and kept her aura hidden. It took her no more than a second to accomplish all these steps. This technique of using aura was called “God speed”. It can reduce aura consuming overtime and use it only when necessary. The speed was not describing how fast was her punch but the speed of released her aura and retrieved it. That strange feel that struck them was the aura of Rena when she released it. Even the judges couldn’t track her movement, as she was swift at everything. No matter at her ability of controlling her aura or her body’s movement, she has already surpassed any people with her age.

“Rena. What have you done to her?” Fuuko wanted to know the truth.

“I reflected her damage by the time I received it. Both of us are hurt, but she burdened more damage than me.” Rena has already predicted what they will think of her power. When she was planning on defeats her opponent without using her power, she already knew this.

“Really? Then my guess is correct.” although happiness was written on her face, but she knew Rena was lying to her. I will discover you power one day, she thought. Fuuko’s interest on Rena was growing rapidly after the match. Her lie has made her felt more interesting on Rena.

Rena looked at Fuuko’s innocent face and happy emotion. That doesn’t let her guard down, mentioning her to be more careful with this girl that was always wanted to pry her secret. The worst sequence was Rena’s identity was exposed afterward, she couldn’t afford to allow that. Her enemy’s alarm will be trigger if they know she is still alive. She knew she is on her own, not even Jurina and Mariko can be trust.

“You must be thinking how fool am I. But the damage returned is ten fold as the source. It is worth to have this skill” Rena explained while watching the battling duo on the stage.

“I understand that. Your opponent was fainted due to that reflection, without her armor she would be dead by now.” Fuuko was faked her agree on Rena’s statement. She knew that Rena’s opponent was not weak, but Rena was too strong. No one knows what she did.

“I wish she will be alright. Be right back” Rena left her seat, exit the hall.

She headed to the restroom where her opponent was resting, lying on the bed. She had not regain her conscious after a jab from Rena. “I am sorry I have to kill you” she whispered.

Just at the moment she was going to do it, she heard the doorknob was twisted. A man came in and saw Rena stood beside the girl, apologizing to her.

“It wasn’t your fault to have such power. Her power was more brutal than that. She was trying to kill you, I saw it in her eyes. You doesn’t need to be sorry for that.”

“But...she haven’t wake up yet. I afraid she will be in danger.”

“You don’t have to worry for that. I am a doctor, the damage on her stomach is not lethal. Now, wait you result at the hall. I will tell you when she wakes up.”

“Alright, thanks doctor.”

--------------------------------

The first test was over. Contestants were arranged into group of ten according to their result. Those who get grade A, B and C will be see as talented person who will be given better chances and treated with honor and respect. While grade D and E will be look down by other students. Rena was graded “E”, that was the miscalculation of her plan. Being a grade E student was not a good idea since she wanted to get close to the government as soon as possible. They only wanted to explore and discover talented people who can fight for them. The ruler need a massive number of military strength to invade another country.

Rena is a class E student now. While class E separated into few groups. Fuuko was suppose to be a class B student, under the approvement of her request, she is in the same class and group with Rena now. Rena imagined the relationship as a pyramid diagram, class A was on the top, those elite who will probably get extra service and treat from school. Meanwhile, class B and C was on second level, they will need to compete each other to get a promotion. Then followed by class D at the third level and class E at the fourth level.

“Class E? Go home please, stop wasting your time here. This is not a place for weaklings.”

They heard a lot more of these from other classes when they get past them to enter the bus. The other students were holding their fists and jaw was wrenching. Rena’s arrogant ignored their poison tongue while Fuuko’s confident has neutralized the insult. They both knew if a battle broke out, all of them will either die or become a cripple.

The bus has left out more space now, as many contestants were killed during the test. It was just the first test, they were going to the location of second test, more people will be sacrificed. The class of student has been fixed during the first test, Rena worried that the intention of the second test was to reduce the numbers of new student. This has solved the mystery that they were enrolling student every three months after the previous one. Before the first test, there were two thousand contestant. Now only left a thousand of contestant, Rena estimated three hundred people will be still alive at the end of the test.

Rena observed the students in the bus, they were not capable to fight against the nature, as the next destination was...The Death Forest.

WhiteHawk - Thanks~~ Stay tune for more~~

Kairi65 - Hehe,Rena is too strong and her identity will be reveal in time. Thanks

River1721 - Coma for a very very long time~ Hope you like how she defeat her opponent~

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 01:21:42 PM »
WoW! :w00t:

really liking the way Rena defeated her opponent! and 'god speed'..cool skill name! :twothumbs

From the few last sentence, i can totally see the cruelty of the world.. :on yellcard:

i mean from two thousand to three hundred is just.. :on redcard:

you expressed it real good :on GJ:

cant wait on how rena gonna appeal to get promoted!

please, do update soon! cant wait for the next! :on gay:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 05:53:57 PM »
Rena's amazing! :mon star:
Even the judges couldn’t track her movement, as she was swift at everything
If only the judges knew Rena's strength, she wouldn't be looked down upon  :mon impatient:
“It wasn’t your fault to have such power. Her power was more brutal than that. She was trying to kill you, I saw it in her eyes. You doesn’t need to be sorry for that.”
“But...she haven’t wake up yet. I afraid she will be in danger.”
Even when the opponent was trying to kill her, Rena is still kind :mon determined:
From the thousand contestants left to an estimated three hundred, this next test is going to be brutal :on freeze:
Fuuko was suppose to be a class B student, under the approvement of her request, she is in the same class and group with Rena now
Aw, Fuuko is such a friend  :k-thrilled:
I hope Rena is going to be fine in the Death Forest  :mon whimper:
Can't wait for next chapter :mon squee:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 05:56:39 PM »
Interesting I will follow your ff
Thanks
Continue soon

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 4
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 07:04:43 AM »
“Fuuko, come closer.”

“En…” Fuuko leaned closer to Rena. She was listening to her whisper while watching the endless loop of trees moving backward at the window.

“I think we should tell them.” Fuuko stared anxiously at Rena.

“Do you think they will listen to us?”

“I don’t care how many of them still survive after the test.”

“I think we should work as a team.” Rena stood up from her seat, announcing like a speaker. Passengers of the bus could hear her suggestion. There were twenty contestants without counting Rena and Fuuko, none of could defeat Fuuko, even fight against her together.

“What makes you think that we need your help? Class E student considers as rubbish for me.”

“Do you know where is the end of the forest? I can help you reach there, I know this place.” Rena exclaimed.

“Shut up. No one is going to listen to your bullshit.”

“We won’t help you to pass the test!”

Rena sat back on her seat. She frowned then asked Fuuko “Do you know how much time you need to take to reach the end of the forest?”

“Few hours?”

“No, three days. But it’s for you. They need five days. Death forest is not a joke.”

“How do you know about it? You have been there before?”

“My mentor brought me there once.” Rena lied, she don’t have any mentor.

“It should be no safe for you. Just stop worrying about them.”

“I am worry for you too. Without obstacles, three days is the fastest for you. With enemy, it’s either five days or die.”

“Stop that. I am strong.”

“Do not underestimate the power of nature. The world is much more bigger than you thought.”

“Meet you at the end of the forest later. I will reach there early than you do.” Fuuko smirked.

“If you can.” Rena accepted the challenge.

Rena was trying to save everyone, but no one was going to listen to her. As the buses were heading deeper into the forest, Rena thought of a method to help them. She approached a girl, tapped on her shoulder from behind. The girl turned, her twintail swung another way round. An innocent face that wore a spectacle was revealed. The moment she saw Rena, she blushed.

“I need your power.” Rena requested.

She nodded.

Hours later, they reached the destination. They were told to unboard the bus, gathered at an empty field where the moon can saw them before they proceed.

“Welcome to the second test. I hope you enjoyed your journey.” a man in black suit announced “Behind me, it is the death forest, and your goal is to reach the end of it. There is no rules as long as you can reach the end, you are consider a qualify student. That’s it. It’s question time now, raise your hand and I will solve your curiosity.”

A man raised his hand. “What if someone die in the forest?”

“Well, that is not our concern. Anyone that was afraid can give up and return to the bus now. It is going to leave when the test start.”

Another question. “Is there any mission to complete in this test?”

“There will be, it depends on the situation. Completing mission will grant you extra scholarship, meanwhile you can reach the end without completing any mission.”

After the question time, they were given thirty minutes to rest before the test starts. Rena stood beside Fuuko, observing the others contestants. They both knew the intention of this thirty minutes break, the invigilator wanted them to form their team to reach the end together. Some was alone, over-confident to their own power, which will kill them later in the forest. They thought they don’t need any partner to tag along in the test. Some were in group of persons, trying to add more members into their group.

“Weaklings. Remember to hug each other before you die.” a group of class A students pass by while looking for new member. Rena heard some rumours, they were the best during last test. They gathered and formed a group of five, they were looking for other class A student to strengthen their team.

I can kill all of them in a second if I want, Rena thought.

“What is your name?” Rena found the spectacle girl in the crowd, she was anxious all the time, being pushed and squeezed by the moving traffic. I guess she was just a shy girl that is uncomfortable with strangers, Rena thought to herself.

“Ka..Kashiwagi.” she kept her head down, didn’t dare to look at Rena.

“Nice to meet you, I am Fuuko.” Fuuko offered a handshake, but she rejected it by keeping her hands on her back.

“Wh-What do..do...do you want me to do?”

“Stay here with my friend when the test start, until I come back” Rena ordered.       

She nodded, still keeping her head down.

The test was started. A zeppelin was descending from the sky, throwing down a rope ladder. “Hahahaha, I will be there shortly. You guys will rot in the death forest. Hahahaha.” a hundred of student boarded the zeppelin. They were the rich student that was classified as class A and B. Others students were making noise, dissatisfied with the leaving zeppelin. “That is unfair.” a student shouted at the invigilator.

“It is totally fair. There is no restriction.”

They ran into the forest, aiming to be the first one to reach the end and acquire mission. Left Fuuko and Kashiwagi at the empty field, with the invigilator.

“The test has started, you can go now.”

“We are waiting for our friend.” Fuuko responded.

“Where is your friend?”

“She just ran into the forest.” Fuuko pointed at the forest.

“She will not come back, you better go get some mission before the others do. But if you don’t want scholarship, I can understand that.”

“Thanks for your advice. We will wait for our friend.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rena travelling across the wood like a thunder, until she reached the middle of the forest. She crouched, searching for people, make sure no one was around. Then she took a leap to the sky. and fell back to the ground. At that moment she reached the maximum height, Rena already scanned all the event and route in the death forest. An interesting incident was happened when she was in the mid air, she saw the zeppelin was penetrated by a giant black tentacle. The tentacle retreated, left the zeppelin in fire and scream. It was losing height, uncontrolled diving toward the ground, exploded. The explosion site was setting up some fire around it.   

Rena took out a paper and a pen from her pocket. She drew a map of the forest, drawing a guide of safe road to the end of the forest. In a blink of eyes, she reached the starting point of the test. She stopped behind a tree where she could see Fuuko and Rena sat on the ground, waiting for her.

“I am back.” Fuuko saw her running toward them, out of the forest.

“Is that you friend? I am glad that she is still alive.”

“She wouldn’t die so easily.” Fuuko knew she wouldn’t die.

Rena hand the map to Kashiwagi. “Can you do that?”

“En…” she focused her aura around her hand, holding the map.

A piece of paper has been duplicated into a hundred of paper with the same content and drawing on it. “Is that enough?” she asked.

“That would be enough. Thanks.” Rena appreciated her work.

“Impressive, a power to duplicate object.” the invigilator clapped his hands. Then he pointed at Rena “I don’t know where you get that map or how you manage to draw the map, providing the safe route, but you guys has completed one of the secret mission.”

“Secret mission?” Fuuko asked.

“Yes, there are a lot of secret mission hiding in the forest. While completing the map is one of it.” he looking at the map “Mission is classify into many difficulty where the hardest is S then A , B , C , D. Completing the map is a C mission.”

“Thanks for your explanation. We need to give these maps to the others.” Rena turned her back against him.

“Wait, I will request a zeppelin and scattered it all around the forest, make sure everyone get it.” the invigilator said “Take these cards, it is a proof for your achievement.” The test was getting interesting, he thought.

They received the silver cards and kept it in their pockets. As they were going to leave, the invigilator stopped them again. “Another secret mission, a B mission. Do you want to accept it?”

“Yes, we would like to.” Fuuko accepted the mission.

“Defeat me.” the invigilator released his aura, it burnt around him, grasses around him was dancing along with his aura that was like unlimited circle that emitting from the center. He took out a dagger from his jacket with his murderous aura “Come, I’ll make sure you won’t die”.

Archer1992 - Thanks~~

River1721 - Don't worry, Rena is going to be fine, she is too strong

Kairi65 - Thanks for reading~~
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 10:00:54 AM by Yuri Machenkov »

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2014, 07:40:51 AM »
Yukirin!! :mon star:
A piece of paper has been duplicated into a hundred of paper with the same content and drawing on it.
Amazing! Yukirin can duplicate anything she wants :mon fyeah:
“What makes you think that we need your help? Class E student considers as rubbish for me.”
Huh, they should have accepted Rena's suggestion :mon evil:. They might have still been alive now :glasses:
“Thanks for your explanation. We need to give these maps to the others.”
Even though the others were mean to Rena, she is still going to help them :mon sweat:
How does Rena know about the Death Forest? :dunno:
“Defeat me.” the invigilator released his aura, it burnt around him, grasses around him was dancing along with his aura that was like unlimited circle that emitting from the center.
This isn't going to be an easy fight for them, but I'm sure they will defeat him. :mon geek:
Thanks for the update :k-great:
Can't wait for next chapter :k-thrilled:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2014, 07:42:09 AM »
I think Rena maybe is a pureblood vampire?
That's why she is very strong lol

That Kashiwagi is Yukirin, right?
So, Yukirin, Fuuko, and Rena team up together.
But, Fuuko receive the card for completing the secret mission (the map), despite she didn't do anything.  :lol:
But, maybe she'll be useful in the next missions.

Also, I'm sure Rena alone could defeat that invigilator  :lol:
Rena is too strong

Anyway, nice chapter  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 07:53:59 AM by olive29 »

Offline FoxKing

• ecchi
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2014, 08:41:23 AM »
I was wondering can yuki also duplicate herself?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - I`ll Give (This Happy Time For You)