JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Passion ~single version~

Author Topic: Promise - part 1 (SayaMilky) 19/11/2015  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Yunichi

Promise - part 1 (SayaMilky) 19/11/2015
« on: November 16, 2015, 05:35:44 PM »
A/N: Hi.
A/N (2): Author two, author one is shit.
A/N: So as you can see, this story has two authors. And I, author one, am the best. This story is going to be written by the two of us in parts and this one, the prologue, is written by author two. The next chapter is going to be by me, author one! If this makes enough sense, please enjoy the shitty prologue done by shitty author two.

[Prologue]

When Sayaka asks about the shouting she hears through the thin walls of their apartment, her mother simply pats her on the head, smiling wearily as she leads her away to where her other siblings huddled in front of a TV monitor.

“It’s nothing,” her mother says gently, her eyebrows creasing forward with worry as her chest expands only to let loose a soft sigh. “Go take care of Miyuki-chan, okay? She’s in the living room.”

Nodding like the obedient child she is, Sayaka stumbles into the kitchen, avoiding the sprawled limbs of her other siblings to head towards the couch where her neighbor sat. Hopping over her eldest brother’s leg, Sayaka climbs onto the couch and throws an arm around the little girl’s slim shoulders. “Are you okay, Miyuki?” She asks cautiously, knowing how upset she had looked when her parents had first ushered her in; Miyuki always came over when the screaming and the occasional crash sounded through the walls.

“I’m okay, neechan,” Miyuki quirks rather happily, smiling. Someone, probably her older sister, had supplied the girl with caramel popcorn, and now the same food was stuck all over Miyuki’s lips in the form of small crumbs.

Grinning, Sayaka picks off the little bits of popcorn, ignoring how Miyuki squirms and protests beneath her prying fingers. “Good! Now stay still you little brat or else I won’t let you stay over in my room anymore!” Despite the relatively large age distance between the two, Sayaka had always felt close to Miyuki -- had always felt like a personal bodyguard to the younger girl. Maybe it came from when she first held Miyuki in her arms, at eight years old, and her father had jokingly told her to act as an older sister figure to the baby then. Now if only they knew how seriously Sayaka truly took on the role.

“Neechan!” Miyuki squeals as she flies onto her back, the now empty bag of popcorn rolling out of her hands to land on the floor besides the head of Sayaka’s youngest brother’s head. Tiny limbs flail in the air to block the hands that mercilessly tickle her into submission, but that doesn’t stop Sayaka from laughing as she continues to tickle the shrieking girl.

“I’ll only stop if you promise to be good!” She threatens the girl with another run of her fingers around Miyuki’s neck, giggling as Miyuki bursts into another round of laughter.

“I promise! I promise!”

“Really?”

“Really! Neechan, stop!”

After one final rush of her fingers, Sayaka pulls away, laughing as she lets Miyuki sit up and roll of the couch, towards safety of the floor. The little five year old is laughing as well, her usually perfect hair messy, her round cheeks, accented by red, stretched and pulled tight from the giant smile on her lips. Sayaka always prouded herself on knowing how to make her pseudo sister feel better all the time, and it was one of those moments that she felt she had done more than well in the task. “You know, if you ever have a problem, Miyu, you can come to me.”

Looking up at Sayaka with a suspicion that makes her laugh, Miyuki nods cautiously, her gaze flickering back to the fingers that loomed near the edge of the bed. “You can’t tickle me though if I do!”

Nodding, she holds out a picky from her fisted hand, waiting for Miyuki to wrap her own tiny finger around so they could properly “seal the deal” with their thumbs.

“Promise.”
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:24:15 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Promise (SayaMilky) Prologue 11/17
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 11:02:08 PM »
good start!

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
Re: Promise (SayaMilky) Prologue 11/17
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 03:31:37 PM »
 Sayamilky  Bansai~  :cow: :cow:

Offline Yunichi

Promise (SayaMilky) Part 1 [11/19]
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 06:18:17 PM »
A/N (1): Hey, hey! Sorry for the wait. Here is part one!

[Part One]

Miyuki often comes to their apartment now. Sometimes she would be there to eat dinner with them, sometimes she would be there just to get some help with her homework and other times it would actually be Sayaka’s mother who would invite the young girl to stay at their place even if just for an hour. At first Sayaka thought it’s because her mother wants another child but slowly, slowly it made more sense to her.

Her mother approached her earlier in the morning just as when she was about to leave for school, asking her to pick Miyuki up in her own mother’s stead in the afternoon as she wouldn’t be able to go home until late at night and Sayaka easily agrees, knowing well that Miyuki would be sad if she ends up having to wait for too long.

And, well, Sayaka remembers the entrance ceremony and first day of school. When Miyuki’s mother and father both couldn’t come and see her introduce herself in front of the class. Sayaka still remembers about the tears that gathered around Miyuki’s eyes, the way her cheeks turned red along with the tip of her nose as she burst into a loud cry and she definitely remembers the way Miyuki clung onto her when she rushed to her side as she was the one present in her parents’ stead. Patting her back, hugging her and doing whatever she could just to cheer the young girl up until finally Miyuki smiles.

“Neechan!” A familiar voice calls out for her just as soon as she walks into the gates of an elementary school and Miyuki immediately greets her with this huge, happy grin on her face, her backpack jumping up and down her tiny back as she jogs over to the raven and Sayaka finds herself grinning. As if Miyuki’s smile is contagious, and perhaps it is.

She gives Miyuki a lazy wave of her hand before noticing the way the younger girl had her arms open as she continues running towards her with tiny legs, ready to cling onto her, most likely, until she suddenly trips over nothing and falls down on the dirty ground instead with almost all of the notebooks and papers in her bag spilling out and Sayaka, being the kid that she still is, she gives a snort at first along with a lopsided smile on her face but then Miyuki looks up at her with dusts glued on her cheeks and panic instantly takes over her the moment her neighbor’s eyes were glossed with unshed tears. And it’s the same routine all over again. Picking Miyuki up, patting her back, kissing her forehead and shushing her quietly. But Sayaka doesn’t mind. Sayaka likes helping Miyuki feel better.

“Let’s get ice cream once you’ve calmed down?” She asks while still carrying Miyuki in her arms, struggling between holding the brunette and letting her go to pick up the fallen notes and pencils.

Perhaps telling Miyuki that she should stop crying now because she’s already a big girl would help calm her down much faster, much like what Sayaka’s own father used to do with her, but at the age of thirteen Sayaka had randomly picked a book about toddlers and kids in a library and apparently it was much better to wait for them to calm down on their own instead. In fact, it would be best if the parents (or the babysitter in Sayaka’s case) would hear them out. Ask them what’s wrong, or why they’re crying. But Sayaka already knew why there’s tears in Miyuki’s eyes so instead, she brings the brunette back to where she remembers she tripped at and bringing her foot up, Sayaka repeatedly stomps on the floor.

“Evil ground! Why would you hurt Miyuki? That’s bad!” The raven says with a very loud voice, enough to catch Miyuki’s attention so she would stop hiding her face in the crook of Sayaka’s neck and look down at the poor dirt instead. “Do you want to hit the evil ground too, Miyu? Just once though, it’s not good to hurt people or things. Here,” crouching down, she carefully lets Miyuki stand up on her own two feet once more, hitting the ground once so she would follow her.

Miyuki sniffles in response, fingers tightly wrapped around the sleeves of Sayaka’s uniform but soon enough she crouches down too and swats it as well, getting her hand dirty. But then a hint of guilt flashes in her eyes and she frowns, patting the ground a few times afterwards. “I’m sorry,” still sniffling, she mumbles quietly, forcing a huge smile to curl on Sayaka’s face.

“Miyu?” Placing her hand on top of Miyuki’s head after gathering all of the girl’s things up and placing them in her red bag, she ruffles her hair about -- Sayaka’s own way of proudly petting her neighbor’s head for doing something good. “Come on, Neechan will buy you ice cream as a reward for being nice even to the evil ground.”

And finally, finally Miyuki smiles.

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Re: Promise (SayaMilky) Part 1 [11/19]
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 05:23:16 AM »
  cute Sayanee! Taking care of Miyuki like that! It's love! :wub:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Passion ~single version~