JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Grapevine - Come On

Author Topic: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Goodbye, My Lover (WMatsui)  (Read 45526 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Dear Christmas (KojiYuu) [TwoShot]
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2013, 10:14:11 AM »
What happened and will happen to Kojiyuu? :? You have to update this soon. :P

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2013, 07:33:36 PM »
The squirrel bursted tears too much, I'm dying here T~T
But glad to know that it will be a happy ending for kojiyuu >w<

Thankyou arya-san! Maybe you'll post the 2nd part tomorrow? Lol just guessing no pressure XD XD XD
Wanna know their reconcile~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2013, 12:56:25 AM »
The people love make the little squirrel suffer, right? ;A;

but well... xD waiting for the second part~ >w<

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Dear Christmas (KojiYuu) [TwoShot] COMPLETE
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2013, 08:10:27 AM »
Welcome to the last part of my special KojiYuu christmas twoshot! :)

I forgot to tell you guys that on 23rd of December was my birthday, and I turned 14 :D I wanna thank my friends who joined in on the fun with me, it was really awesome!

Anyways, here's the last part of the twoshot! Enjoy, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi

--

Dear Christmas (2 of 2)

Of all days I would meet her in a random place at a random time, it just had to be today.

Ever felt like having a good day over a month full of stress and exhaustion and the next thing you knew, something came up and ruins the entire day. It was the same feeling I’m having right now, except it’s not a ‘thing’ that ruined the day. It’s a person.

In my mind, I was thinking if I didn’t look at her direction and simply ignore her until she goes out of the cafe, I would be fine. But every time I drew my eyes downwards while looking at my hot drink, I couldn’t help but kept sneaking glances at her direction. Even though she broke my heart and I started to grow this hatred for her, I would be lying if I thought she wasn’t looking very beautiful wearing her winter clothes.

"I’ll have the hot chocolate, please."

I heard Haruna ordering a drink at the counter from the same girl I ordered my cafe latte from. Was it just me, or is it strange that I call her by her real name? Maybe I’m just used to calling her by her nickname, that calling her ‘Haruna’ sounded a little formal and strange. Like it sounded different. Haruna. Nyan Nyan.

I should stop arguing about what to call her. It felt stupid as it was.

She leaned against the counter, her finger tapping as she waited for her order while looking around the cafe as if trying to search for a comfortable spot to sit. I silently prayed that she won’t notice me, because apparently the distance between my table and the counter was pretty short. So basically, the odds aren’t entirely in my favor.

I saw her head turning into my direction, and for a brief second, our eyes met. That is until I quickly looked away, looking like a fool of myself as I stared down at my cup of cafe latte. Shit, I’ve been spotted.

Taking a sip of my drink as I tried to calm myself down and ignoring the rapid beating of my heart, I kept assuring myself that it’ll be fine. If she comes here, all I have to do was act natural and try to act as if I don’t care anymore. Then again, I would act cold to her, which wasn’t a big deal also. I took a sip again, my drink almost finished. I felt like I want more, but I have coffee at home so that won’t be a burden anymore.

A shadow cast down over the table, as I could the distinguish figure hovering above me. I couldn’t run away anymore. I already know who it was.

"Yuko."

I looked up, expecting the unexpected. It was her. Looking down on me with a smile so innocent, I don’t think I could ever hate her for a long time. She had a red scarf around her neck, followed by her casual winter clothes. Though simple, she indeed looked amazing. With the rays of morning sunlight piercing through the window and reflecting her appearance above me, in my eyes, she looked like something that came out of my dreams. The love of my life.

But of course, I remembered to keep my mask on.

"Hey, Nyan Nyan." I replied, my voice sounding different that it used to be. A lot more colder, and no sign of friendliness. I thought I saw Haruna flinching, but that could be my imagination.

She looked at the empty seat in front of me, already knowing what she was going to say. “Is this seat taken?”

I took a sip of my drink, my eyes were never looking at her since the beginning. I laid down the glass on top of the small plate that comes with the drink. “It wasn’t taken until you came.”

"So, may I sit here?" Haruna asked.

"I didn’t ask for you to-" I finally looked up at her, ready to rejecting her offer

"May I sit here?" Haruna demanded, her expression turned serious. She was rarely serious at most times except if it concerns about the group or her modelling career, then I would recommend to take her seriously. I’ve seen her being serious at times and whenever I tried to joke around, she would often scold or yell at me for being such a child. I didn’t mind, as long as she has her attention on me then I’d be fine.

Thinking that saying ‘no’ won’t be a good answer, I gave in with a sigh and allowed her to sit. “Fine. Sit down.”

Her expression turned back to normal, taking her scarf off of her neck in the process. “Thank you,” Haruna said, sitting down on the sit in front of me. Settling down the cup of hot chocolate on the table, she blew the drink for cooling the hot liquid with her mouth and took a sip. She let out a silent sigh of satisfaction. Now, I wanted some hot chocolate.

Haruna looked at my empty cup as I was busy looking at the people walking along the street, and lightly pushed the drink across the table. “Do you want some?”

I shook my head, giving her a brief smile while lightly giving back the drink to her. I crossed both of my arms around my chest. “It’s okay, Nyan Nyan. I just finished my cafe latte, so I still feel fool. But, thanks for offering.”

She smiled at me warmly A little too warmly, perhaps. “How are you, Yuko?”

I began to think what I had been doing in the past week. I had been sulking in my bed for as long as I can imagine, thinking of how everything went wrong all because of one breakup. I had been crying my eyes out for hours as I continuously read our old texts, thinking if my love for her was just as useless as trash. I had been hiding under the shadows, hearing the fucking whispers in the walls, demanding me to end it all in one simple swipe of a knife to the neck. I had been having depressed thoughts, mood swings and a hell of a problems in the group. I don’t eat normally, nor do I drink. These past weeks were a living hell for me.

I knew she wouldn’t want to hear all of that.

So instead, I only give her a three-word answer. “I’m doing fine.”

I knew she wouldn’t buy my answer, I knew it because she looked at me with a suspicious look, signaling that I’m lying to the teeth. But who could blame her, in all of seriousness. “What do you mean by that?”

"It means I’m doing just fine, Nyan Nyan. There’s no need for another explanation of how I’m doing now." I said, not liking where this conversation was going. I’m already in a bad mood, and I don’t need to get even more moody just because of her.

"Come on, Yuko. I know you too well that I recognized how you’ve been acting these days," Haruna said, her voice sounded obvious and slightly irritated. "There is no way you could be fine and cheerful like always after the breakup-"

"Never. Say that word again. You hear me?" I cut her off, feeling the anger inside of me ready to explode. "If you want me to be fine and cheerful again, then don’t ever mention about it. Hell, don’t ever mention about everything we did and said during those months of, what do you call it, love? I’m trying hard to forget about it, and you should too."

I noticed how shocked Haruna was when I blurt out every single thing I felt the urge to say out loud right in front of her face, but I’m glad I did. If I didn’t say anything to her at all, I would probably be a depressed wreck. I needed to blow off some steam somehow, so I felt relieved when I finished my sentence.

Still looking dumbfounded, she looked at me with worry. “Is this about us? After all this time?”

I rolled my eyes in irritation, feeling annoyed that she finally caught up with the situation just now. “Well, is there anything that I should be thinking of besides the fact the you fucking played with my heart as if I was some toy, then leaving me as if you never felt anything towards me?” When she didn’t answered my question with an even surprised expression, even though it didn’t need to be answered, I nodded my head. “Exactly,” I said coldly, getting up from my seat while I started to wear my winter coat. “It’s been nice talking with you, Nyan Nyan. Hope you have a nice day.”

I started to walk away from the table, heading towards the exit. I kept hearing my name being called out by Haruna, but I didn’t acknowledge her. I just kept wearing this emotionless face, and walked normally with both of my hands shoved into the pockets of my coat.

I chuckled sadly. Feeling the tears forming in my eyes, I quickly wiped them away before other people could see them.

Who knew that the person I love most could do the most damage for my heart?

-

"You’ve reach the number of Oshima Yuko. Leave a message, and I promise to call you back!"

"Hi, Yuko. It’s me, Nyan Nyan. Listen, I’m sorry about this morning. I didn’t know you were still not over about that… But it’s not what you think, trust me. I could explain everything if you just give me a chance to talk to you. I will come by to your house later today. I’ll see you later, Yuko."

Nyan Nyan. This isn’t a good time to talk.

I just want her to understand that I don’t want anymore of this. I just want to move on. Move on, and continue my career of being an idol and pursuing my future dreams. Not getting stuck in a dilemma in which I can’t get rid of. Maybe it was my time to take a break from her, take a break from love. Maybe.

I shifted around the bed, trying to get a comfortable position where I could sleep in peace. But I couldn’t, as my head was filled with nauseatic thoughts that I begged to stop. Kicking the sheets off of my body aggressively, I hold the sudden urge to scream. The urge to break everything in sight. The urge to jump off from my roof and landed on the cold hard ground with a splat, my blood leaking out from my lifeless body.

These thoughts. They kept me up every single night. And I just want them to stop.

God damn it, please make it stop.

I gripped my head, feeling the need to rip my own hair out and cry as long as I can. But I already wasted all my tears, and now I couldn’t cry anymore. My eyes were red and sore, my breathing was abnormal and fast, I feel like a crazed patient in a mental asylum. But I’m not crazy.

I’m not fucking crazy.

"Yuko, open the door!"

I shook out of my thoughts, immediately shot up from my bed and stood up with my half-asleep legs. Haruna? She still came?

"Yuko, please. Open up."

Maybe I was so caught up in my thoughts, the whispers threatening me in their sinister ways, that I didn’t her the door bell ringing and the loud knocking as well. I’m beginning to lose my grip on reality as we know it. Slowly yet carefully, I walked out my room and head towards the front door, the god-awful headache never stopped throbbing my head.

I gripped on the door knob, and opened it slowly, the cold steel rubbing underneath my shaky hands. I could feel myself wanting to vomit in a matter of seconds, but I hold it in. I peeked outside of the door, and low and behold, it was Haruna.

"What do you want?" I said, my voice came out weak and dry. I coughed a little loudly, making her flinch in surprise.

"I come here to talk to you. Didn’t you get my message?" Haruna asked, looking at me with a lot more worry than this morning. I coughed a little, feeling my throat beginning to sore.

"Yeah, I did," I said, coughing again. I feel my whole body began to feel weak, my forehead dripping cold sweat. I opened the door more wider, so that I could see her clearly. "It’s okay, Nyan Nyan. You don’t need to…"

I feel the weigh of gravity taking over me, as I feel myself beginning to fall down the floor.

Everything turned dark. I couldn’t see anything as my eyes slowly flutter on their own. But, somehow I felt someone holding onto me. Haruna.

"Yuko! Yuko, what’s wrong?"

Her voice was like an echo at the other side of the tunnel, it started to fade as I feel myself losing my grip on reality. I couldn’t force out a word. I couldn’t do anything.

"Yuko…"

Her voice was the only thing I heard before everything went dark.

"How is she?"

"She’s a remarkable person. One of the luckiest, to be honest. She had been ill for almost a whole month, and she hadn’t been eating or sleeping during that period of time. My theory is that she’s been having troubled thoughts, and due to the lack of food in her body, her thoughts affected her physical condition. That, and she’s being too exhausted at work."

"So… will she be okay?"

"From what I see now, she will be alright. She’ll just need some time being treated here, maybe get some more food for her. Until then, I will continue to check up on her if my schedule’s not busy."

"Thank you so much… but, may I see her?"

"Oh, yes. You may see her, but do keep in mind. She’s had a tiring month, so please don’t make a ruckus."

"I won’t, sir. Thank you."

-

She looked fine.

Even she looked incredibly tired, her face worn out with bags under her eyes and the constant sweat dribbling down her forehead, she looked normal. Just like the Yuko I know.

And now, she’s here. Laying in the hospital bed, unconscious. With no signs of life. Hanging in the line between life and death. I could be over dramatic now, but I won’t be if she dies.

As for now, all I could do was wait. All I could do was hold her hand, and look at her with so much guilt and regret. I silently cried, because it feels like the right thing to do when I have the person I love suffering because of me.

I didn’t mean for all of this to happen.

I broke up with her… just so I could give her something special on Christmas.

I saved up all my money to buy a large apartment for the two of us to live in. I even planned to graduate so that I could pay off the rents and bills we will have once we move there. I can imagine her face as I pulled her into the building. She would cry tears of joy, hug me so tightly, kiss me passionately and couldn’t hold on the urge to continue it in our future bedroom.

Now, I can’t see her smile anymore. All because of me.

The silence couldn’t make up how deeply sorry I am.

Is it okay if I could trade places with her? I want to know what it feels like for Yuko to be suffering this bad.

God, why can’t it be that easy…

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Stop with the beeping. I need to hear her heart beating.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Nyan Nyan…"

My eyes widened in shock. My head shot up, praying to God that this isn’t a dream and not my imagination.

It was her. Awake from her slumber.

"Yuko!"

I didn’t hesitate once more to hug her tightly in my arms.

I cried. I cried, and I didn’t feel embarrassed by it. I’m just glad that I get to see her, to hold her again like we used to, to hear her lovely voice in my ears. There was nothing in this world I could feel lost with except her.

"I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to…"

I poured all my emotions out with my tears, in order for her to see how guilty I was to make her suffer much more than I expected. Yuko might be a forgivable person, but I still feel guilty about everything I did to her the past month. I wish saying sorry was as easy as giving her a kiss.

I felt her hand stroking my hair softly, her arms wrapping around my body as I began to cry even louder.

"It’s okay, Nyan Nyan…" She whispered weakly. "I couldn’t stay mad at you forever, you know. I love you too much to get angry with you…"

Her hand continued to stroke my hair as she kept embracing me when my cries turned into sniffs, my tears staining her clothes. I hoped she didn’t mind.

"Nyan Nyan…"

I pulled away from the embrace, looking at her eyes. They were tired but still full of love. She slowly showed her warm smile to me, her hand digging for something under the blanket. When she pulled out the object in her hand, I didn’t know what to react until she spoke up.

"Merry Christmas."

She opened the small box in her hand, and I saw what was inside. My eyes began to tear up again. I planned myself to only give her the Christmas present, but never expected her to also give me one.

"Yuko…"

It was a golden necklace. With the initials ‘H & Y’ painted in bright, sparkly gold.

Holding the urge to sob again, but this time in happiness, I saw her lips forming into a smile so genuine that I knew for sure that she still loves me, even after all she has been through so much. She picked up the necklace from the small red box, set the box down on the bed and held the necklace in front of me. It shimmered beautifully under the hospital light.

"Allow me," Yuko said weakly, and I allowed to put the necklace around my neck as I tried my very best to not cry again. I felt her fingers brushing against my neck when she finished putting the necklace on me. Feeling her hand on my cheek and gently caressing it, she couldn’t stop smiling at me with her eyes looking at me with so much love.

"I was about to give you this on our anniversary, but… I didn’t get a chance to give you this when you left me."

I let the tears flow out of my eyes, as I couldn’t them any longer. It was a gift. She was about to give it to me, before I broke up with her. I remembered that she wanted to tell me something but I cut her off and tell her it was over.

How could I be so cruel to her?

"It’s a good thing I didn’t get into a coma, or I wouldn’t have give you this now," She said, chuckling lightly at the little joke at the end of her sentence. She leaned in closer to me, and kissed me in the forehead. And that’s when I realized how much I missed her kisses.

She looked at me deeply into my eyes, as I look at hers. We were caught up in a moment of clarity, and I couldn’t help but couldn’t feel mesmerized by just looking at her eyes.

"I love you."

And I have the right to say it back. “I love you too.”

As our lips touched, I knew for sure that both of us get what we wanted for Christmas. It might not be as good as the apartment I bought for us, but what’s most important was our love.

It never died, and it never faded. It just got lost in transition along the way.
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2013, 10:05:40 AM »
Hello AryaMachi-san
I've just read your one or two shots :on study:
All the fics made my day :ding: even though it was all sad and tragedy one, except some :sweat:
I love your writing style :luvluv1: It's so great :on GJ:
Anyway, waiting for your new update :on drink:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2013, 10:16:22 AM »
aww another finished kojiyuu fic  :heart: :love: :heart:
nyan nyan's plans are alwys terrible it can always make yuko hurt or suffer but
still its very sweet at the end :inlove: :inlove:
thank you for the fic and belatef happy birthday!!!

Silent reader for now

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2013, 04:12:58 PM »
You really update, my guess is rite XD
How carefree our cat-queen of airhead, isn't it?? Planning a surprise like that *facepalmed* LOL but it's cute though >w<
Thankyou for this kojiyuu story on christmas, arya-san (>̯͡⌣<̯͡) really a joy on christmas ><

And oh, I dunno about your birthday! Sorry :(
Happy belated birthday then =D

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2013, 05:22:43 PM »
i've been reading your kojiyuu's on tumblr! great writer~ T_T) please continue writing.
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2013, 08:24:49 AM »
Wow! :shocked You are so young yet you can write this great. Belated Happy Birthday! :mon santa2:

To the story: Things didn't went as they planned. Both ruined the gifts they were about to give. :cry:

But I'm glad everything still went well. :twothumbs

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Creaks at Night: 1 of 2 (WMatsui) [TwoShot]
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2013, 05:17:47 PM »
I have welcome myself into the world of horror! *creepy laugh*

Though, I’m warning you. I take the horror genre seriously, so if you still keep reading this fanfic, I already gave you a heads up.

Enjoy! And please follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi

----

This fanfiction contains dark, horror themes that mau not be good for the faint of heart. Readers discretion is advised. If you cannot handle horror themes, I suggest not reading this. If you still read this, I hope you enjoy.

Creaks at Night: 1 of 2

"How do you like the house, Rena-chan?"

"I told you, Jurina. It’s really lovely, though I’m still surprised that your parents actually agreed with you moving into a new house with me."

Jurina chuckled as she walked out of the bathroom, a white towel over her wet hair. She heads over to the bed in her pajamas, where another girl was laying on the bed. The older girl looked up from the novel she was reading, and smiled warmly as she saw her lover walking over to the bed.

"I’m glad you like it, Rena-chan," Jurina said, throwing the towel aside and crawled up to the bed, laying a soft kiss of her lover’s forehead. The older girl blushed at the young girl’s action, while the latter couldn’t help but look amused at the embarrassed girl next to her. "Do you wanna get some sleep?"

Rena nodded. “Yeah, that sounds good. I nearly forgot tomorrow we still have dance practice at the theater, and then the next day we have practice with AKB for our early performance on PON.” She yawned, turning off the lamp beside her. In just a second, she and Jurina were alone accompanied with the darkness around the room. The only source of light was the moon shining against the window pane.

Jurina sneaked under the blankets in order to get closer to Rena, and wrapped her arm around the older girl’s waist. Jurina’s face went in closer to Rena’s neck, inhaling her sweet scent and letting out a sigh of contentment. Rena was used to kind of treatment, so it doesn’t embarrassed her anymore.

"Good night, Rena-chan. I love you," Jurina said, before drifting to sleep.

"Good night. I love you, too."

[3:07 am]

It was a peaceful night for the people sleeping in the city of Nagoya, as the crickets continued their songs in the bushes while the moon shined down its light towards the residents below. No one was seen walking around the street, the only thing left alive was 24/7 convenient stores that were scattered around the city.

In the suburban area, it was as quiet as the city. Maybe too quiet for the two people who were sleeping in each other’s arms.

Creak.

Jurina’s ear twitched lightly, grunting in a low voice as she shifted to a little more position with her eyes still closed. Her arm remained still around Rena’s waist, and the young girl felt the drowsiness as she began to drift off again.

Creak.

Jurina’s eyes fluttered open slightly, grumbling as she rubbed her eyes with one hand. Blinking a couple of times and waited for her eyes to adjust the darkness, she looked around the room to check if there was something off.

But the room remained the same as it usual was.

'What was with all the creaking?' Jurina wondered confusingly.

The thought soon left her mind when she laid her head down against the pillow, and fell asleep.

-

"Wow, Jurina. You looked as if you didn’t got any sleep last night."

Jurina groaned, rubbed her eyes in exhaustion. “I didn’t. I was kept all night hearing these stupid creaking sounds. I would’ve gone to investigate it, but since I watch horror movies, I use common sense and not go to where the sound came from.”

Akane rolled her eyes, hearing her friend’s statement wasn’t something she was looking forward at lunch. They were all sitting on the floor, bentos in hand while their chopsticks continued to grab and stick food into their mouths. All of them were tired and hungry, so it was a good thing the staff brought it lots of bentos for them to eat.

"But seriously. I’m confused," Jurina wondered, putting more chicken into her mouth. "I just bought the house, so there’s no way it could be haunted in a day."

"You’re maybe right, though. There’s no way anyone dumb enough to sneak into your house and does nothing but goes up and down the stairs just to keep you up all night," Akane explained her opinion, shoving rice and teriyaki into her mouth. "Not jumping into conclusions, but it’s weird when you bought a new house in just a day and started having weird things going on around it."

Jurina nodded in agreement. “Yeah, you’re probably right.”

Akane raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure you didn’t make love with Rena-chan last night? You could have been tired because of that.”

"Churi!" Jurina quickly whined. "I’m still eating, and I’m not in the mood to talk about ‘that’, alright?"

Chuckling at her friend, Akane shook her head before getting back to eating her food.

[9:30 pm]

"Well, look who’s eager to sleep," Rena joked as she crawled next to Jurina in the bed, who’s already prepared to get some shut eye when Rena was still in the shower.

"Yeah well, I didn’t get much sleep last night, so I can’t wait to get some tonight!" Jurina immediately cuddled against the older girl as the lights were turned off by the her. "Good night, Rena-chan."

Rena chuckled. “Good night, Jurina.”

[3:00 am]

Rena sighed as she got up from the toilet seat, flushing it afterwards. It was moments like these when the girl regretted drinking too much water before bed. But at last, she finally let it all go.

Pulling up her pants and adjusting it for a bit, she walked towards the sink. Turning on the faucet, she washed her hand thoroughly, while pouring some soap in her hands just to make it smell sweet. Rena was a clean person, and never liked it anything that isn’t clean or unhygienic.

Humming a soft tune of a song she currently liked, she looked at the mirror to see how her hair was. Rena frowned as there were some hair sticking out in different places, so she remained the faucet on for now and adjusted her hair a bit. Once she was done, she began to wash her hands while still checking for ugly strainds at the end and for anything removable to be remove from her face.

Rena sighed inwardly. ‘I guess it’s the time I have to grow pimples.’

Thump.

Rena jumped a little, her shoulders tensed up and her heart skipped a beat when her ears perked up to a sudden sound coming from her bedroom. Confusion struck her, she tilted her back so she was able to peak at her bedroom without leaving the sink.

She raised an eyebrow. Must’ve been a mice or something, she thought. Thinking it was nothing, she revert back to washing her handa which seemed too clean. Rena’s handa started to wash her face with the cold water, feeling the cool liquid refreshing her stressed mind. Maybe she’s beginning to imagine things.

Only this, she was sure that the sound came from her bedroom.

Thump.

Rena’s head jerked back to the door, her paranoia alerting her senses as fear began to fill in her mind. She called out her lover’s name in a soft voice, knowing that Jurina would still hear her. “Jurina?”

But no sound came from the bedroom. As the young girl was still sleeping.

Her paranoia increased, her mind filled with endless possibilities and questions of how there might be a robber in the house. She was not going to think of the possibility of a ghost, since she wasn’t a believer in that subject.

Unexpectedly, her hands started to feel sticky and the water felt a lot more thicker than it usual was. She jerked her head back quicker to see what it was.

A high pitched scream left her throat when she noticed her hand was covered in crimson blood.

The blood in her veins rushed into her head as she fell back harshly onto the floor, screaming in fear and shock at her blood-covered hands. The red liquid felt warm and fresh, as it was sucked right out of someone’s body, followed by small chuncks of meat that looked like human flesh.

She could hear an evil laugh echoing throughout the bathroom. The sound of it was the mocking kind.

And she couldn’t stop feeling terrified as she realized this wasn’t a dream.

It was all real.

"Rena!" The panicked young girl ran in to the bathroom just as she heard her lover screaming her lungs out, she quickly kneeled down next to her and grasped her arms to calm her down. "Rena, what’s wrong? What happened?!"

Rena looked at Jurina with so much fear and horror, that it made the other girl flinched from her terrified expression. “M-My hands! Th-they’re covered in-” She looked back at her hands, and find an unbelievable surprise.

Both of her hands were spotless.

She breathed in and out heavily, trying to comprehend the situarion. Flipping both of her hands multiple times, she kept checking to see if there were any sign of blood on them. But there were none. They remained spotless.

Cold sweat dripped down her forehead. What the fuck is going on?

"B-but…" Rena stuttered, looking at her two pair of hands in disbelief. "They were covered in blood… I swear to God, they were…"

Jurina sighed. “Practice is beginning to get into your head. You’re just imagining things, Rena,” She helped the older girl up, wrapping her arms around the scared girl protectively. “Come on, let’s go back to sleep, Rena-chan. It’ll be okay now.”

Rena couldn’t say anything but nod in agreement as the thought of Jurina’s warm arms protecting her while she sleeps soothe her mind.

They walked back to the bedroom, and slept soundly in each other’s arms. Even though Rena was still shaking from the shock she received in the bathroom.

-

'Go into the basement…'

Stop it.

"Yeah, Jurina. That sounds like a great idea! Karaoke night might help us calm down a bit after this week’s training."

'I have so much to show you…'

Please, just leave me alone.

"Alright! So who’s coming? We have Airin, Churi, Yukko, Kanon-"

'What are you waiting for, little girl? Go in the fucking basement…'

"What about you, Rena-chan? Are you going to-"

"Will you just leave me alone?!"

The unexpected outburst surprised everyone in the room. The constant laughs and chatters of the members stopped immediately after they heard the sudden scream of their beloved ace. All eyes turned to Rena, while the girl tried hard to calm her racing heart.

Breathing in and out slowly, she looked at everyone’s shocked and concern faces. In a blink of an eye, her expression changed back to where it usually was. She felt so embarrassed at the random outburst, but she wanted the voices in her head to stop before it gets too much.

She bowed her head down, cold sweat dribbling down her chin. “I-I’m sorry…”

When everyone’s attention revert to their own selves, the shocked Airin who called her name moments ago asked the shivering girl.

"Rena-chan, are you okay?" Airin asked in concern of the older girl. "If you don’t want to join, we could totally understand."

Rena shook her head. “No, it’s not that, Airin. I-I’m really sorry about screaming. I just…”

Airin smiled kindly, and patted Rena’s hand softly. “It’s okay, Rena-chan. Oh, and be sure to get some sleep tonight. I could see those bags under your eyes.”

"Really?" Rena inquired. "I didn’t notice them before."

"So, guys! Akarin just told me that she could come. All we have to do is…"

As the conversation went on normally like usual, Rena let out a deep sigh and leaned her body onto the young girl beside. Her mind was tired of all the weird whispers and training was also talking its toll on her. She needed rest, and she couldn’t beg for more except that.

She felt Jurina wrapping her arm around her body, giving warmth and shelter from anything disturbing her mind.

"Are you okay? I’m beginning to worry about you." The soothing voice of her lover calmed Rena down a bit, and her soulders stopped tensing up because of it.

"I’m okay. I’m just tired, that’s all." Rena said, closing her eyes in exhaustion. She wanted sleep. She wanted nothing else but rest her head against a fluffy pillow and drift off into slumber.

"Since today’s a half day, how about we go straight to our house and sleep for the rest of day? Does that sound good?" Jurina asked.

Rena nodded, smiling a little. “Yeah, that sounds wonderful.”

[14:45 pm]

Spitting out the remains of toothpaste in her mouth with water, Jurina turned off the faucet and wiped her mouth with a white towel. She sighed in content, feeling her teeth clean and pearly white. Checking her teeth one last time, she went out of the bathroom while not forgetting to turn off the light.

Jurina yawned. It was a good thing that today was a half day for all members, because everyone deserves the rest they needed. So, after the Matsui couple went back to their house, they quickly changed their clothes and get ready to sleep through the rest of the day.

Though, they haven’t even slept yet. Because as soon as Jurina went to the bed and noticed the bedsheets pulled up, she realized something.

Rena wasn’t on the bed.

Confusion ran through the girl’s head as she looked around the room to find her lover missing. She went out of the bedroom, and called out the other girl’s name.

"Rena-chan?"

No reply was heard. Paranoia and confusion began to fill her mind with questions. She could’ve sworn she saw Rena on their bed, sleeping soundly with the bed sheets covering most of her body. But now, she was nowhere to be found.

Where could she be, Jurina thought. Just as she was going to walk downstairs towards the kitchen, she heard a small sound.

Thump.

The slight sound startled the young girl, making her jump a little as she looked left and right frantically. In the silence of the room, she could feel her heart racing. Paranoia was mixed with fear, and she doesn’t like the feeling of it.

She called out again. “Rena-chan?”

Thump.

Jurina’s head jerked back towards the kitchen, wondering where the hell was the sound coming from. It wasn’t from the kitchen, for starters. But the girl’s eyes was glued to the small corner next to the kitchen.

Cautiously, Jurina’s legs began to unconsciously step forward.

Thump.

As the young girl finally made it to the corner, she peaked her head to the corner which leads to a door she never knew of until now. But what’s more surprising, was the girl in front of it.

Rena was slowly hitting her head against the wooder door. And every hit she made created a sound a thumping sound across the house.

"Rena-chan?"

Jurina walked towards the seemingly unconscious girl, since Rena wasn’t responding her calls since the beginning. As Jurina laid both of her hands onto the older girl’s shoulders, it somehow shook the girl from her daze.

"Rena-chan, what are you doing?" Jurina asked worriedly.

Rena groaned slightly, rubbing her forehead as she tried to get a grip on reality. “What happened…”

"You were asleep on the bed, but then suddenly found you here. I think you’re sleepwalking, which is pretty rare," Jurina chuckled. "Come on, let’s go to bed."

Even though the older girl didn’t reply, Rena obliged what Jurina had said. They walked up the stairs and climbed into their comfy bed.

"Wait, I forgot to make some tea."

"Tea?" Jurina asked.

"Yeah, I remembered getting up and heard you telling me to go make some tea for the both of us…" Rena yawned exhaustingly, laying her head on Jurina’s chest.

"But I didn’t told you to make some tea."

Rena didn’t respond, her eyes closed while her breathing slow yet calm. And it made Jurina somehow relaxed. To see the tired girl resting was enough for her to make her happy.

Kissing the sleeping girl’s forehead, she whispered softly into Rena’s ear.

"We’ll make some tea in the morning, Rena. Now, sleep tight."

She rested her head back against the pillow, and let her eyelids droop as slumber began to take over her.

"I love you, Rena."
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Creaks at Night: 1 of 2 (WMatsui) [TwoShot]
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2013, 05:29:00 AM »
CREEPY ~ SCARY ~  :twisted:

But still a good story , Hope you will continue  :heart:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Creaks at Night: 2 of 3 (WMatsui) [Horror]
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2013, 11:58:31 AM »
Here's the second part! And I apologized if it's short, but I promised the last part will be worth it. :)

Enjoy, and follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi

--

Creaks at Night: 2 of 3

"Jurina…"

It was dark. The type of dark where I couldn’t see anything, just the pitch black. I didn’t know where I am. My eyes were heavy, making it hard for me to open them with ease. But I was still confused on where the hell I am right now.

"Jurina…"

The whisper came again, its faint echo filling my ears. I groaned slightly as I feel my head spinning for an unknown reason.

"Wake up, Jurina."

I felt a gentle stroke of hand across my cheek, the heavy weight above my eyes began to fade. Slowly fluttering my eyes, I started to feel something cold clenching around both of my wrists. My vision dark and fuzzy, making it hard to see where I was. Suddenly, a gut wrenching smell came up to my nose, and in reflex, my eyes shot up. I immediately cough, feeling my stomach churn from the horrid smell and I tried my best to not throw up.

Hearing the loud clinking of metal, I quickly look both at left and right. My eyes grew in confusion and panic, as I noticed metal shackles wrapped around my wrist. My breathing began frantic, feeling the paranoia and fear creeping into my mind.

I pulled my hand underneath the cuff, thinking that I could slip my hand out of there, but regret it immediately when I felt a searing pain on my wrist as if I was stabbed. I let out a loud scream of pain.

It was no use. I’m trapped.

"You finally woke up, Jurina."

I jerked my head in every direction once I heard a mysterious voice from the darkness. My eyes weren’t cooperating very well as they haven’t adjusted their selves towards the darkness. The air in the room turned completely still, a slight ringing in my ear was heard.

Until the lights turned.

I groaned as the sudden light blinded my eyes, in reflex closing them from getting intense eye damage. I fluttered them open slightly, finding myself looking down on the white stained floor. My eyebrows scrunched up as I noticed something odd. Blood stains. There were blood stains all over the floor from where I was held standing with these shackles in my hands.

My head slowly lifted upwards, and what I saw wasn’t what I was expecting.

I was in this room. A room small enough to be a living room, but too big for a bedroom. In the distance, a worn-out wooden door stands between what I believed the outside world and this room. The white walls looked aged, as if they were there for years, or maybe decades. A terrified feeling swept over me when I noticed the exact blood stains on the walls, similar to the ones on the floor. A lamp was hanging onto the ceiling in the middle of the room, flickering every now and then, looking like it needed to be replaced.

My head was still dizzy, and that’s when I felt something liquid dribbling down my cheeks and onto my lips. My tongue stuck out and licked it, eyes widening as I tasted what the liquid was. My own fresh blood.

"Ugh…"

My eyes jerked forwards, feeling my heart beating faster and my eyes growing wide from shock. I didn’t noticed there was table at the middle of the room.

And I didn’t noticed that I wasn’t alone here.

"C-Churi?"

As I called out the person who I thought it would be, her head jerked to the right and I saw her eyes widening as well. She started to get up from her position which was lying down on the table, but she failed to realized that both of her hands and foot were tied up with strong rope. When she finally noticed it, she started to move frantically, desperately trying to escape but in reality, she couldn’t.

"What’s going on? W-Where am I?!" Churi exclaimed, fear and panic audible in her voice. She started to pull her hands harder, thinking that the rope would cut loose. But I’ve seen that rope a couple of times in stores. Those kinds of rope also helped people ending their lives just by hanging their neck around it as the jumped off from a tree, or a high place. Those kinds of rope were damn near impossible to escape from.

"I wouldn’t be loud if I were you," I said, stating my opinion out loud. "For starters, the person who tied us up will eventually hear us."

"I agree with her, Churi."

Hearing the mysterious voice again, my head jerked to where it came from. As I have finally met my eyes with the culprit, I never thought I could ever be this shock in my life. She looked at me with her eyes filled with this void of horrid and evil, her lips grinning sadistically as she walked towards me, the tapping of high heels echoing throughout the room. I couldn’t move nor say anything I was left there in shock.

She stood in front of me, a dark aura surrounding her. I could hear my hear beating loudly. I couldn’t believe it.

"Rena…"

She grinned a lot wider when I finally spoke out her name. The name of the person I loved, and now, she isn’t there anymore. Just this sinister looking person who looked like the devil himself. Her hand started to stroke my cheek softly, which I badly flinched. It was cold and unfamiliar. And I hated it.

Her other hand wanders around her pocket on the red dress she was wearing, pulling out a black handkerchief. Before I could even react or even ask what she was about to do, she quickly wrapped it around my mouth, tying it at the back of my head. I started to speak, but it was muffled due to the fabric on my mouth making in hard to talk.

Her hand cupped my cheeks, forcing me to look straight in her eyes. From the moment they met, I knew this isn’t the Rena I know. This isn’t the Rena I love. Something in controlling her, and I don’t even know what.

"Everything will be okay, Jurina. Just trust me…" She said in this grave tone that sent chills down my spine. With a grin so sinister, she let go of my face, allowing me to breath normally. But it started to get uncontrollable when I noticed that her hands weren’t empty.

She was carrying a chainsaw.

I started to move, panicking on what she was about to do. “W-Wait, what are you doing?”

She moved towards a small table, a record player laying on top as it remained untouched. But it was until she started to turn it on, that it finally played something. A song. A slowed down version of Heavy Rotation played through the speakers of the device, every crackling sound it made starting to make me feel weird.

Though my panic didn’t stop there as Rena started to walk towards Churi, who was still laying down on the table while freaking out as she realized what her friend was about to do. Only, it wasn’t her friend that she was looking at. It wasn’t Rena.

She started to scream for help, though the record player started to turn up the volume automatically as her screams began to increased. Every inch of my body wasn’t prepared for what’s going to happen next. With a pull of the starter, the chainsaw fired up. I kept screaming and screaming, begging for Rena to stop, but it only came out as muffled sounds. I started to yank the shackles on my hands, pulling them as hard as I could, but it won’t budge. I repeated my cursed word in my mind as I tried to do something instead of witnessing the death of my own friend.

But I couldn’t do anything. No matter how hard I tried, it won’t budge. And I prepared myself as I could hear the bone crunching sound of the chainsaw making contact of raw flesh.

What made it worse; the record player wasn’t really helping at drowning the screams.

It was horrible. Churi’s screaming was just something I never heard of. Full of pain and horror, feeling her own skin and meat getting sawed by a machine used to cutting wood. I looked down at the floor, feeling defeated while I continued to listen her ear-piercing screams. Her screams died down, but her blood kept splattering across the white floor. I feel my insides churn, wanting to throw up but I swallowed it. This was just too much to hear and see.

I heard the chainsaw turning off. But as I lifted my head, it was just in time for Churi’s decapitated head to be thrown onto a small bucket. The worse thing was her mouth and eyes were still wide open.

I breathed uncontrollably, knowing that the next victim was me. I looked down at the floor hopelessly, as I know this will be the end.

"Now, now Jurina."

I jerked my head up, my eyes meeting the now blood-covered Rena with the chainsaw still in her hands. I straighten myself up for the worse, but I still have a sense of panic and horror within me.

"I want you to hold still… Move a muscle, and it will hurt a lot more than you think…" She said, starting off the loud contraption in her hands. It turned on with a roar-like sound. It’s spinning shard edges getting closer and closer to me. I frantically moved out of control, trying to escape my own death. Her face flat with no emotions, looking as if killing someone was a normal thing to do. "Your fate will be the same as Airin and Churi if  you move an inch."

I closed my eyes. Allowing fate as what it is.

As I felt it came in contact with my stomach, I let out one last scream of my own last breath.

:::

My eyes shot wide open, and screamed as loud as I can.

Cold sweat dribbled down my forehead as my chest continued to thump heavily, my heart not calming down for just a second. I breathed in and out, trying to calm my mind and myself down. I rubbed my forehead, closing my eyes for just a moment. For one moment, it all felt too real. But it was all just one messed up nightmare.

I turned my head to the side, expecting Rena to be next to me. But she wasn’t. I looked around in confusion, wondering where did she went this time. Until I heard her scream coming from the bathroom. Not a moment to lose, I jumped off the bed and ran towards where her scream came from.

"Rena!" I exclaimed, going into the bathroom to find her knelt down onto the floor, hearing her quiet cries while her hand seemed to be covering something on her arm. Instantly crouching down next to her, I grabbed her shoulders and gently shook to know that I’m here beside her.

"Rena, what is it? What’s wrong?" I said, my eyes not leaving her arm. I could something red on it, but I don’t know what.

"M-My arm…" She said softly, her voice a little shaky and she started to cry again. She let go of her arm so that she could let me see what she was hiding. As she showed me what was on her arm, my eyes grew wide in shock and horror.

I held her body close to mine, her cries beginning to turn into sobs when she hid her on my chest. I tightly wrapped my arms around her weak body, protecting her from upcoming harm and danger. I looked around the room, feeling the air around tensed.

In my mind, I could hear their sinister laughs. Their eyes looking at us like we’re some kind of toys. We were a part of something inhuman. Something that we shouldn’t be messing around it. And it wants to do one, simple thing.

GET OUT

It’s what was written all over Rena’s arm and wrist.

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Creaks at Night: 2 of 3 (WMatsui) [Horror]
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2014, 05:00:10 PM »
Horrors are always my cup of tea  :)
So thumbs up  :cow: :cow:
2 of 3. arere?
It means more horror  :heart: :heart: AKBjyeahhhhhhhh
Thank you  :bow:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Hospital Bed (WMatsui)
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2014, 02:53:50 PM »
I decided to make a short oneshot before writing ‘Heaven’, which the teaser poster was posted on Twitter.. It so nice to finally write again. Hello, everyone.

This fanfic is dedicated for BabySakura (or kizumi here in the forums), give her lots of warm hugs because she’s feeling incredibly ill lately and I want to make her feel better. Get better soon, Baby-san~ :)

Hospital Bed

"Have you grown wrinkles by any chance?"

It was a strange question, most people will agree on that. But when she’s physically ill, lying hopelessly in the hospital bed, forced to take three pills a day after meals while repetitively watching the television in utter boredom, I don’t think it was a little strange at all. In fact, I’m already used to these kinds of questions.

"What gave you that idea, Jurina?" I asked, looking at her confusingly. She revealed her trademark smile, though it looked sightly weaken and tired. I don’t need to remind her that she has to sleep at least two times a day, three times was better. Sleep fights sickness, according to the doctor.

"Well, from the way you worked and trained harder these days, I guess the thought seemed pretty accurate," Jurina said, half-smiling. "I heard that you got mad at Airin yesterday. A big one, too."

I smiled, drinking my hot chocolate from my small decorated thermos, and silently remembering the image of myself getting angry at one of my best friends. “It wasn’t that big, but Airin still managed to piss me off for showing me one of her favorite ‘anime’ series.”

"Let me guess. It’s a hentai series," Jurina guessed, smirking.

"Ding ding ding. We have a winner," I grinned. I hand out my thermos in front of her, shifting my seat a little bit closer to her bed. "You want some of my hot chocolate? And don’t say no, I could see the look in your face when you saw me drinking."

Jurina laughed, shaking her head. “You know me too well, Rena-chan.”

I stared at her deeply as she started to drink the warm beverage, letting me sink in the situation in front of me. Her condition was sadly began to worsen, presumably because of the amount of work and stress due to training these days. Remembering the shows and events we’ve been having, I could see the obvious look of fatigue on her face just by a single glance.

She was still young. Too young to have all these things panning down on her.

I wish there was someway to bring back the times where this girl, the girl in front of me who was happily drinking the hot cocoa I gave to her, could still be the strong girl I missed seeing.

If only there was a way.

"Rena."

I snapped out of my thoughts. “Yeah?”

I saw Jurina smiled, and I felt stomachs did a couple of backflips. “I just wanna say thank you for letting me take a picture with you,” She coughed for a moment, clearing her throat before she continued. “I missed taking pictures with you, Rena-chan.”

I was surprised to hear this from her, because from the past few months or so, our relationship was pretty sour. It wasn’t that we hate each other, because we don’t, it’s just the amount of work we have separately made us have less time for each other, which is depressing. Really, it is. Jurina was so used to being close to me, now I felt like I barely even know her anymore.

That is why, when I heard her sentence, I stood up from my seat and gave her the warmest hug I could ever give to a person.

Her body was warm, but it’s warm in a way a sick person would. But still, I missed hugging her. It felt so right, and peaceful right here. In this very moment.

I gave her a long yet soft kiss on the forehead, my fingers slowly stroking her hair. They were soft and silky, just like how I remembered. I love her. I really, really love her. I know I fear society and how it would react to us after the discovery of our secret affair, but I love her. Constellations and stars doesn’t fascinate me anymore if the ghostly presence of the young girl I love will keep haunting my head every day. And, I love her. It’s as simple as that.

When our foreheads touched, I smile. “You don’t know how overjoyed I am after you say that.”

Jurina also returned the smile, softly tucking a strain of hair behind my ear. “That’s a good thing, right?”

"Of course it is, you baka," I said, before our lips met.

I was melt under the passion. The taste of her lips, made me melt like a hot candle. The air hovering above us lightened, as we continued to fix our broken hearts we had been hiding from others for months, aching for each other’s touch or company. After so long, time has finally settled upon our needs. And right now, I feel grateful for not doubting the undeniable love for Matsui Jurina.

We broke the kiss, smiling like little kids as our foreheads touched.

"I’m feeling quite horny, Rena-chan," Jurina said seductively, and I could only giggle at her attempt to convey me into making love with her in a hospital bed. With nurses walking down the hallways every five minutes.

Poking her nose, I smiled warmly at her.

"You have to be strong first before you could please me, baka."

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2014, 03:41:35 PM »
OMG!! I need the continuation of this fanficion: Creaks at Night
Almost tonight was afraid to think about your story ... lol
Hospital bed. I like me a lot to!! I really like this type of history that have a base in the reality.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2014, 05:47:08 AM »
=HOSPITAL BED=

~Hello :D
~A cute and sweet  Wmatsui One-shot
~Rena’s observation at Jurina is quite true because, at such a young age, Jurina is a famous young idol that her health suffer because of her over work…
{Poor Juju…She’s just doing her best for her beloved fans…}
~Anyway, I laughed at Jurina’s flirtarious traits that she wants to make love at the beaustiful Rena…
~I hope there’s a ~SMUT~ scenes…Hehe… Just a suggestion
~Thank You~
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2014, 04:52:04 AM »
Please update your "Creaks at Night" soon!! It's so good that I can't wait to read the last part. I'm scaredy cat but I wanna read it because it's so good!

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline Ani-chan

• just a reader and a beginner, Wmatsui & Mayuki <3
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Despondency (WMatsui)
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2014, 12:21:17 PM »
 Good :twothumbs
 :bow: thank you for writing this great FF
please more FF Wmatui and Mayuki because I really liked the couple's  :wub:
I really liked Wmatsui & Mayuki :heart:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Despondency (WMatsui)
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2014, 12:07:26 AM »
pliiiiiis don´t forget uS!!

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: All of Me (KojiYuu)
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2014, 03:52:03 PM »
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." - Pablo Neruda

All of Me

It would be nice for celebrities, musicians, actors and idol group members to escape the entertainment life for once and try to live like a normal person. No more press conferences, meetings, shows, fan hangouts, huge billboards that has their face on it. They would live like a regular face in the crowd, with no one to recognize them or asking their autographs. There would be no more stress. They would just live normally.

But the possibility of an ounce of freedom is a mere speck of dust. Kojima Haruna noticed this, and she knew she couldn't do anything to change it.

Life as a famous person isn't as easy as you thought it might be. Having millions of people know your name and talent is a blessing, but having to go through endless of different schedules everyday would be called a curse. A regular person would dream of becoming well-known, but people like Haruna only wanted a life where they don't have to attend photo shoots and variety shows. A life where she would simply sit at home, watch TV on the couch with snacks satisfying her hungry stomach.

No matter how badly she wanted that, she knew she wouldn't go back to being plain Kojima Haruna. That she's stuck with idol-group member Kojima Haruna.

The past week has been nothing but work, work, and more work which further increased her levels of stress. As a professional, she took it with no hesitation and proceed to to do whatever she was told to do, and start doing the next one. Day by day, her schedules would be the same but her manager often change them if necessary. Haruna never objected nor protest, she went along with the flow and work it off. But recently, the amount of stress has reached its peak, and she didn't understand why.

But she actually did. It happened after the graduation of her best friend, her comrade, her missing half. Anyone who doesn't know Oshima Yuko would be much of an idiot, because the girl was incredibly hardworking. All the attention she received, all the fans that adored, she deserved it. She deserved everything she got.

Before graduation, they made a promise to still be able to keep in touch no matter how far, how busy their days are, they would keep their years long friendship intact and in shape. As Yuko was sure of this, Haruna wasn't. She knew how busy the other girl would be after graduation, and eventually, there would be days where they won't be able to chat or meet up. But she kept her promise, praying that she or Yuko will break it even once.

It has already been months since the graduation.

Each and every day went by with an aching feeling in Haruna's heart, as she felt lonely without the presence of the person she cared most by her side.

-

"Kojima-san?"

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to tell you that there will be no more schedules for you tonight, so you are free to go after this photo shoot. I guess it's about time you take a night without work in the way."

"Ah, that sounds really nice," Haruna smiled. "Thanks for telling me, manager-san."

The manager nodded before closing the door, leaving the girl in complete silence once again. On the inside, she was glad. Glad to have the rest of the Friday night to herself, and no one else. It's been awhile since she have the chance go on a nightly walk and ate dinner at a random restaurant, then going home to catch some snooze. And that, she would do it mostly alongside with Yuko. But since the girl wasn't with her right now as she was busy doing whatever she's doing in some other place, Haruna must spend her night by herself.

Sighing sadly, she stood up from seat as she started to pack up her things into her purse. Being the person who less likely to bring a lot of things to work, bringing her phone, wallet and some make-up along with a small pack of tissues was enough for her. Carrying a much larger weight on her shoulder was, in her honest opinion, a waste of energy and time. It didn't take long for her to finish packing her things, and was ready to head out of the building where her last photo shoot of the day was held. Bidding goodbye to the photographer and other staffs, she walked out with expectations to have a relaxing night already in her mind.

The streets of Tokyo never seemed too cold, or too hot for people wearing one layer of clothing to be walking around in the night. Normally a jacket or sweater would be provided, but for tonight and only for tonight, a long sleeved t-shirt and black jeans were comfortable enough for Haruna. Reaching for her earphones in her pocket, she took out her phone from her purse and plugged the earphone jack into the given place on the phone where most adapter jacks of earphones plug into. She put the two earbuds into both of her ears, and start playing a random song in her playlist.

Haruna hold back a scoff as the song both written and composed by a certain American musician started playing in her ears.

'Out of the hundreds songs I have, it had to be the one with John Legend,' She thought, almost irritatingly.

It's funny how every song she had in her phone always reminded her of Yuko, whether if it's a sad or happy song. As hard as it was letting her graduate and leave the group, it was hard enough to not have her around most of the time. They did almost everything together, except for having a shower together which was requested by Yuko and denied by Haruna herself. So, having the person who has been with her for years suddenly went missing or simply creating a border between them due to work, gave Haruna the hardest time of her life.

There were nights where Haruna would simply cry, and never stop. Eventually, she would fall asleep afterwards and woke up with red eyes and tear stained cheeks. But nowadays, she was able to control her emotions and kept being the professional person she was.

She knew she wouldn't be able to hold it any longer. She knew that one day, whenever that is, she will break down and feel lost again. She wasn't strong. She wasn't as strong as Yuko. The girl was stronger than Haruna, and she knew that.

She'll just have to try. Try, and try, and try.

Haruna chuckled. "How can I try when you're not even around anymore?"

She stopped on her tracks, looking up from the pavement below her feet and saw the name of the restaurant above her head. She didn't realize where she was going until she snapped out of her thoughts, and found herself in front of the restaurant she and Yuko used to come over and have dinner during their free time. Even just a simple memory of a place or conversation made her heat ache.

She sighed. She might as well go inside.

"Looks like tonight is my lucky night."

A familiar voiced filled her eyes, making her eyes widened in shock. Turning her head to side, praying it to be her, heart beating faster as she saw the girl with the brown coat and dark pants looking at her with the signature toothy smile.

The girl giggled. "Hi, Nyan Nyan."

There were no words to describe the amount of shock coming from the taller girl as she gazed on the girl she had been daydreaming of, the girl she missed the most, the girl she yearned to have skinship for months. The sounds of honking cars, muffled music from inside of the restaurant and light shuffles from other people walking along the street didn't bother her as she took a big step in front of her, and pulled the short girl into the most tightest embrace.

Haruna sniffed the girl's hair deeply, inhaling the same sweet and addicting scent of Yuko, feeling her eyes brimming with tears of joy and happiness as she was grateful that this wasn't a dream. That in this moment, she was holding onto the body of the girl she adore for so long. And she let the tears stream down her face as she felt the other girl's arm wrapping themselves around her with the same strength and passion.

Yuko chuckled. Her eyes didn't show signs of tears, because she knew she was going to meet with Haruna tonight. Her instinct has been tingling the minute she stepped out of her apartment building, and when she found the tall girl standing in front of the restaurant they usually go to, she could only thank God for leading her into the arms of her love.

Pulling away from the hug, Yuko looked up to see the tears still streaming down Haruna's cheeks, her lips slightly quivering looking like she's going to breakdown again. Thinking fast, the shortest of the two wiped away the tears, smiling ever so lovingly at the girl in front of her.

"First meeting after a few months, and look at you. Crying and everything." Yuko said, her smiling growing wider each second.

Haruna ignored the girl's joke, looking at Yuko's eyes as she was already lost in the constellations hiding in them. "I missed you."

The straightforward statement made the squirrel-like girl's heart ache, causing her to lightly kiss Haruna's left cheek and silently caressing it.

"Me too. Now, let's go in, I know how both of us are probably starving by the time we're standing here for another half hour."

-

The dinner was longer than they expected, but neither of them complained at the duration because both of them had a wonderful time with one another. It wasn't awkward, though it never was when it comes to the two of them, as they knew they will never be awkward with each other until death set them apart. In conclusion, they never will have a single ounce of awkwardness in their relationship.

Haruna had a hard time believing whether or not this was reality, which Yuko simply laughed and told her that she's very much real and alive. At this time, Haruna never let her lips stop tilting sideways.

It has been months. Months of loneliness, despair and lost. They missed each other as if they never met for years, and then they were having dinner, chatting away with whatever comes in their minds. It seemed that both of them never changed on what they felt for each other. They know for sure that the both of them need each other as much as the next person does.

The term, 'time flies when you're having a good time' seemed to left a bad impression Haruna because it was the time for the both of them to part. Until she requested a sleepover at the last second. Yuko simply laughed, and said softly with her eyes gluing with the other girl's.

"I was waiting for you to say that." Yuko smiled. "Come on, Nyan Nyan. Let's go home."

Once they reached Haruna's apartment, the two girls immediately went to the owner's room and started changing into their sleepwear. Haruna insisted on letting Yuko borrow some of her clothes, since she thought the short girl looked cute in them. After changing, they turned off the light while letting the lamp on the desk next to the bed stay on, and crawled into bed.

Both of them was tired, and needed rest. But they couldn't shake off the fact that they both met at a coincidental place and time, which leads to Haruna holding Yuko in her arms lovingly like a fragile child, her chin laying on the crown of the short girl's head. They felt peaceful at the moment. They wished that time could slow down by itself, and let the night be longer than it was. But in reality, morning will awaken soon in a few hours, so they tried to enjoy each other's company while it lasts.

"Today was hand's down the best day of my life," Haruna whispered.

"I would be saying the same thing," Yuko said, chuckling. "But you beat me to it, so now I got nothing to say."

Haruna smiled. "That's good."

Silence engulfed them once again.

"Sing me a song, Yuu-chan."

Yuko smiled, letting her head sink into Haruna's chest, carefully listening to the girl's steady heartbeat. She took a deep breath before she start singing.

"Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections," Yuko softly sang, her voice travelling into Haruna's ears while they continued to lullaby her into deep slumber. She didn't want to sleep yet. She wanted to listen to Yuko's singing before dusk settles. Until both of them have to leave each other, and work again. But it was too hard for the girl to hold her drowsiness, as darkness started to consume her vision.

"Give your all to me, I give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning." She effortlessly let herself drift into sleep, mentally apologizing to Yuko for not being able to stay awake.

"Cause I give you all, of me..." Yuko looked up, noticing the sleeping princess still holding her tightly even in her sleep. Smiling widely, she snuggled closer to the tall girl, sighing contently as she took in the moment in front of her.

"And you give me all, of you... Oh, oh..."

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Grapevine - Come On