JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tarachine - Mellow Gold

Author Topic: (Group) NewS  (Read 108267 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 11:19:29 PM »
I DECLARE LOVE REVOLUTION BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking for more Masuda pics today (not much luck btw, only got like 10 ok ones) and I ended up on some site that had just terrible, hateful opinions about some of the members!! AND I'M LIKE, THAT'S IT!!! I'LL LEAD THE WAY TO PERFECT LOVE AND AIM TO LIKE EVERYONE IN NEWS JUST LIKE I LIKE EVERYONE IN MORNING MUSUME. I even like that weird looking guy who has Miyabi's teeth. FROM NEWS I WILL SPREAD TO... Uh... Whatever other groups are JE. ^^;;

WHO'S WITH ME?? WHO'S GOING TO HELP ME?!?

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I need to go beg people to upload stuff.

....Damn, what have I promised...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 11:53:17 PM »
O_O I'M WITH YOU XD

I can upload stuff for you no problem, but I don't know where to start... XD Maybe with the two PV's left and after that other groups' PV's...

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2006, 12:47:57 AM »
Quote from: shirenu
....Damn, what have I promised...

Woman, you've just sold your soul to ME!! WAHAHAHA~!!!!

*evil cackle*

:satan:

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2006, 11:20:53 AM »
Uploaded NEWS Nippon and Kibou~Yell~ PV's. Go get them to Asshole!

Offline Linus

• Member+
NewS
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 05:53:21 PM »
Quote from: Tettekete v.2
So weird, ebc created the NEWS thread X D

I like NEWS ! Especially the songs Cherish and TEPPEN

True. So weird haha

I also -only- like Cherish and TEPPEN. I think both are great songs.
In fact, Teppen is the song that made me realize of their existance haha

However, I don't follow them. People knows that the only male group I listen to is LEAD hehe. They have nice stuff. So, would be someone so kind to explain what happened to the two NEWS members that got suspended, why, and for how long? o_O

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 06:05:09 PM »
Quote from: ShaoranLi
So, would be someone so kind to explain what happened to the two NEWS members that got suspended, why, and for how long? o_O

They both were suspended for underage drinking. The other one last summer was drinking with some staff and was also arrested after it in a park or something like that, even though the staff said he hadn't been drinking that much. And Kusano now was Friday'd and the article said he was drinking alcohol and asking girls to do a blowjob ^^;; How long, who knows. It is said that NEWS are going to be on hiatus rest of this year, but I'm not sure if there was any official thing about will they come back in 2007 and if all members will be back...

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 06:14:22 PM »
Quote from: fuyumi
BTW, Sayaendou PV is the most useless thing EVER done. It's like a bad One Piece AMV... even I could make a better AMV than that >_< (ok maybe a lie but anyway)

Just wanted to say that I just watched the PV. :lol:

Ah well. :P Might be because I quite enjoy 'One Piece' myself so I was alright in it. But I get why fans would complain. Not even a SMELL of a sight of a NewS member!! :o

I'm just hoping that Uchi will be allowed back into Kan8 soon since he's been suspended for so long... Kan8 is just not Kan8 when there's only 7 of them. >_<

Offline Linus

• Member+
NewS
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 08:52:24 PM »
Quote from: fuyumi
And Kusano now was Friday'd and the article said he was drinking alcohol and asking girls to do a blowjob ^^;;

LOL. Get a girlfriend Kusano! My friends are never that rude even being totally drunk xD

Thanks for telling!

Offline yami

NewS
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 01:45:07 AM »
oh noes sayaendou PV was really the most useless thing ever... they shouldn't have made it at all :D

shirenu, your first impressions were so cute! :D I really enjoyed reading those! though I'm not as familiar with NEWS as I'm with k8 I still love them and you're right about massu's smile, he could save the world with that :heart:

and I'm sad about the suspensions and hiatus :( I really hope they will come back! and uchi too. I heard somewhere that he has gained some weight during his long suspension... haha, that would be good for him. except if he has turned into a otaku-lookalike! :lol:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 02:44:57 AM »
Despite the bad PV, I really like the song Sayaendou more and more as I listen to it more!  :o  :o

Cherish and Teppen are also good songs!  :w00t:  :D

Ahh, suspension... the lovely world of idols!  :lol:

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 05:44:42 AM »
WAH!!! Uchi having put on weight would be something to look forward to. :P Yamap looked better after putting on some and I think the same would work for Uchi. He was even skinnier than Yamap!! >_<

This is SOOOO off-topic but I want a look at Uchi's mom!! He's always saying that she's so kawaii and that she looks like an older sister more than his mom. Even the rest have said that she's pretty. :oops:

Offline Linus

• Member+
NewS
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 11:20:43 PM »
Cinderella Boy is very addictive.
Reminds me of a techno-ish'd Teppen. Definitely better than the One Piece song.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 04:34:07 AM »
Quote from: ShaoranLi
Cinderella Boy is very addictive.
Reminds me of a techno-ish'd Teppen. Definitely better than the One Piece song.

Ohhh... I've seen some comment that 'Hadashi no Cinderella Boy' reminds them of 'Akaku Moyuru Taiyo'. :P But damn! I REALLY hate the PV to 'Akaku'. It so totally doesn't gel with the song. It's so... BUDGET!! >_<

ARGH~!!! No NewS for the rest of the year!! I truly quite liked their album? Bubblegum pop of course, but it was NICE bubblegum pop?

*sniff* :cry:

Offline Linus

• Member+
NewS
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2006, 07:08:56 PM »
Both One Piece song and Cinderella Boy have PVs? Where can I find them? I wanna compare budgets with H!P xD

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2006, 05:15:05 AM »
Naaah... If you wanna compare budgets, don't use the Sayaendo PV. That was like watching a majorly abbreviated version of the new One Piece movie. :lol:

fuyumi shared some PVs here. Can check them out. ;)

I have to say though that the budget for PVs seems to depend on the record company that the groups are on? Avex comes out with some pretty slick ones for V6 and Tackey & Tsubasa. Universal for Tokio's just so-so. SMAP's Victor Entertainment appears to be the laziest coz their last 2 PVs were REALLY bland. XD That's what I think anyway... :P

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2006, 11:42:17 AM »
K8's PV's are kinda cheap too ("hey let's shoot this in one white room with a data projector and the raamen CM settings and... rest we can clip out of their concert"). But they're great anyway XD

If you want to see a high budget PV, download KAT-TUN's Real Face (you can get it at JPS). That's one money eating PV... Yes I'm bitter. XD

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
NewS
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 11:27:28 AM »
Myojo March 2006

My scans! Whee~!! ^o^

I got a few tips on scanning piccies from ebc so hopefully these look A LOT better than the previous ones I did. XD

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 12:13:16 PM »
I'm a Yamap fan because of his doramas, but recently I have listened to NewS and I like them a lot!!! Cinderella Boy is so adictive, I love this single.
Suki, those pisc are so...  :oops: , thanks for post them here ^_^

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
NewS
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2006, 12:53:36 PM »
Thanks for the scans!!! :w00t: Such cute boys!!

I think my faves right now (besides Yamap) are Masuda, Tegoshi (or is he called Yuya more often?) & Ryo - Masuda and Tegoshi because they just make me smile with their cuteness. Tegoshi's such a little puppy ;__; Pairing these two is like killing shirenu sweetly.

Ryo I like because of what he's like in Kanjani8 - he seems kinda cold and distant in NEWS, but in Kanjani8 he has one of the brightest smiles and he's CUTE there.

Anyway, I've taken a little break from the boyband stuff, so I gotta get back in action I guess!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shiba-chan

• Cuteness Redefined
NewS
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 02:13:16 PM »
This is one of those "non-main" pics. The tiny types from the bottom of the mag? :P

But it's VERY Yamap!! ^o^ Melikes!! ^o^

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tarachine - Mellow Gold