JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot

Author Topic: K is for.... (Final Chapter 12/30)  (Read 9666 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
K is for.... (Final Chapter 12/30)
« on: November 23, 2010, 08:00:17 AM »
Okay, I needed to find a way to do something right after Rival and why not go with the last one-shot couple which was AiEri, now to put something together my way, and why not take from probably the best movie I have seen in the past ten years (I rarely see movies so you think this is probably quite selective of me) but the plot doesn't have to deal with a government but a community.  Eri has been tortured and her girlfriend Ai, has been the only help but she finally meets the only doctor who could save her but she is not an ordinary doctor, which made her famous, and now the question is: Can Reina make Eri get rid of her past or face with the limited future she has with Ai?

Chapter 1

Every day that passes by I only see her face, although it happened a year ago, she always seems to point the blame at me for leaving her for help.  As I walk through the town, they all stared at me except for one person, Takahashi Ai...

She just moved here couple months ago and she got to know me with the lurking shadow behind me, Ai never cared what I did as I told her the truth but the other students threw eggs and sometimes natto at me for being inconsiderate.  Ai usually took the same treatment and I was happy one person was by my side.  Although on the anniversary, I managed to get through the crowd and apologized to her parents but they both turned on me.  My parents were also tortured leading to them hanging themselves in the kitchen while I was on a date with Ai-chan.

However, there was the truth and I only knew it that she never died because of me, but because she finally lost her balance and fell over into the water.  If I had only been there to catch her, I would also be dead as well...

“Kamei-chan, wake up.”  Ai yelled into my ear in her usual happy mood.

“Ai, its too early, let me have couple more minutes.”  I brushed her away as she teased me with a bowl of rice with a piece of umeboshi on the top.  I sat up with the usual awkward face that makes her laugh but it always come with that shadow pointing the finger at me before getting blown away with the breeze.

“Eriiiiiiiii, get up, it is ten in the morning already, I got to get to school and you can rest here as long as you want.”  Ai patted me on the head as she took off her apron and grabbed her bag before leaving the apartment.  I picked up the newspaper to find something to get my mind off her but she appeared in front of me no matter the situation.

“Kameha, why didn't you stop me?”  She says to me as I dug my face into the news.  The voice eventually would get louder until I couldn't take it.

“Gakihan!  I'm sorry, I never wanted you to die, it was my fault, and if you want to blame me, go ahead, it doesn't matter to me anymore.”  I would yell back at her as she would walk away.

I went out of town for all the treatments but always would come back to haunt me enough that I would curl myself up into a ball and start crying for hours as I felt alone.  The days after the accident, the people who knew me, shunned me, and just getting stuff was hard, luckily for my parents being bread makers and getting their flour from out of town but eventually the price rose and they took a turn for the worst as their debt grew and I had to sell off the house to pay it back.  However, I had a feeling they would want more and finally it led to my parents hanging and living with Ai.

As I looked into Ai's magazine I found an ad of a young doctor sweeping the nation as she helped the depressed out of their funk.  I grew slightly excited but in my mind I knew I couldn't afford it but if it was worth the money, I could actually let her out of my mind.  I picked up the phone and a woman answered the phone.

“Is there a time when I can come in?”  I asked her and she quickly answered yes.  I thought of why isn't she booked if she was famous but I decided to change my clothes and walked out in my usual disguise of sunglasses and an umbrella.  As I got out of the building, I saw the bright sun shining over me and I smiled as I got to the location around the corner seeing the receptionist.

“You must be the one who called, hi my name is Sayu, and the doctor will be right with you soon...”  She went back furiously typing on the keyboard as I read through the magazine and seeing her picture being confident and showing off her smile with the usual wink.  As I looked up, she was in front of me and grabbed me into her office.

“Hello, I'm Dr. Reina Tanaka and I am going to help you.”  She said as I quickly was strapped down and a mask was put on me.  I quickly fell asleep and never felt the pain of my friend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:55:21 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: K is for.... (Chapter 1 11/22)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 03:11:15 PM »
Good start Kuro!

So Eri was blamed for the death of Gaki, which was an accident it seems and her life has been hell, it seems as though Ai likes Eri regardles of what she did (or didn't do?) and it seems as though Eri is very lucky to have Ai,

Perhpas it's jsut me or perhpas it was something in your little intro but I feel as thought there isn't something quite rite with Ai, even though I can't put my finger on what it is

So Dr Reina is a famous doctor who useses unusual methods? I wonder what she will do to help Eri, or what she will find in Eri's past.....

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »
Dr. Tanaka is hawt. I think this is the first time I've ever had the pleasure of visualizing Reina in a white lab coat. Keep writing!

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 12:03:45 AM »
Wow! What a great start! :twothumbs

Poor Eri for getting blamed and having her parents hang themselves.  :( So it was an accident of Gaki's death that inflicted everything.. :O

Hopefully, people would understand that it was only an accident. :(

I like it, please keep writing! :cow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 11:05:14 AM »
I could never imagine Reina as a doctor or some intellectual character even in fic world, for that matter. But this is an interesting start.

AiEri vs TanaKame?  :shocked Gah?! Who to root for? But Reina seems like a shady doctor imo. Maybe I'll change my opinion after reading more...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: K is for.... (Chapter 2 11/24)
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 06:43:23 AM »
Reply time:

@oddy: Ai is quite on her own, she believes that Eri is not the culprit and believes it was an accident, but with this chapter, do you think Ai was right?

@kano: Welcome to my writing!  The people are more or less the reason to Eri's depression but meeting up with Reina will change that

@badsaints: NIJUUSANSAN is back!  Oh well back in the MM fics again :lol:  Unfortunately its only one couple so that shall be figured out in this chapter :lol:

Chapter 2

“Kamei... Kamei,,, Wake up!”  I woke up to see Gaki smiling face and scooted back into the shelf.  I quickly grabbed my head while Gaki laughed at my idiocy.  I quickly got out of bed and saw myself in the pajamas as Gaki handed me my uniform.

“Why are you here?  Aren't you dead?”  Gaki nodded as she closed the door to let me change.  I became really confused as I stripped down to take a shower.  With the hot water hitting my body, I began to pinch myself imagining my friend, my best friend appearing in front of me.  After the usual shower, I would grab my brush but it was gone and had to grab the alternative brush that my mother would usually use but it felt like my brush and quickly dried out my hair.

“Kamei~ you are taking long as usual.”  Hearing her laughter made me feel warm as I quickly put on my uniform but I realized that it was the day that she fell off the bridge and quickly grabbed the door knob and open to see my mother and father with breakfast in front of Gaki.  I slowly went down the hallway until a black hole appeared and tripped into it.

“Okay, you are awake now, how are you feeling?”  She asked as her smile was making me feel uncomfortable and I sat up to see the dark room.  She opened the drawer to show me a knife and I took a deep breath.

“I feel okay but still...”  Reina flipped open the knife and tossed it in her hands.

“Are you afraid of death?”  Reina asked as she closed the pocket knife and placed it by my side.  I wanted to say no but I ended up nodding to her.

“Don't be... you'll be dead anyway.”  I felt my body go weak as she said it and put my face into my hands as the tears fell through the cracks in my hands, and I felt the doctor slap me across the face.

“Stop, just stop, if you want to protect yourself, here's the tools you need.”  She handed me a kitsune mask and the knife she was holding.

“Trust me, I became famous because a girl once blamed herself for her parent's death, I grabbed her into my arms and trained her to be an assassin.  She killed everyone in the town except for her best friend, she was soon found out and she disappeared from the spot light.  That girl was me.  I am taking over the female doctor's name, Tanaka Reina, and if you choose to take on the challenge, please follow my lead.”  She grabbed her box of stuff and quickly got into the van with the receptionist.  She waved goodbye and I was left with the two presents in my hands.  I looked at it and stuffed it in pockets as I ran back to the apartment before the sun went down.

As I arrived, I felt the rocks thrown at me but I neglected the pain as I got into the apartment with Ai cooking dinner.  I ran into my room and hid the two things in the wastebasket as I looked outside to see her still in her happy mood.  I slowly walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her as she let out a giggle with a kiss on my cheek.  I smelt the fish that she was grilling and smiled as I began to think about the people and their hatred.  Ai placed the fish on lettuce and brought it over as I scooped the rice into bowls.  As Ai placed the fish down, a fight broke out outside and I looked to see the two gangs fighting over their space.  I grabbed Ai and threw her into the closet, as I went into the room and threw on a hoodie and sweatpants and grabbed the knife and mask.  I put it on watching through the little holes as I jumped out the window and landed onto the ground.

“Look at the person over there.”  One of the members yelled and charged toward my direction and lunged with a knife.  I snapped it open and felt the pressure on his body on me, feeling his last breath as he fell over to my right.  Two more came at me and with one swipe I caught them in the arm and one across the throat.  Then, out of nowhere a policeman broke up the fight and I ran into the tight space in the building, luckily with the darkness, no one saw me and I waited until the noise went away and hid the knife and mask in my pocket and ran back to the apartment.

I felt my breathing getting harder as I got up the stairs and began to laugh as I looked at the blood on the knife.  I opened the door to see Ai sitting on the table eating the fish alone and I walked by her and sat at the table with her as she looked up.  Her face was unusually angry but I smiled to make her happy and it did the trick.  We spent that night just talking and leaving the knife and mask in the hoodie, she never suspected the murders outside.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 08:34:48 AM »
I KNEW IT!!! Reina is a weirdo quack doctor who gives weird advice to her patients :P Groan...is Eri going down the dark path?  :shocked

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 01:37:37 PM »
Your right Kuro, perhaps Ai may be wrong thinking that Eri was innocent, 'Dr. Reina' if that what she truely is may be an assasin of some sort? and Eri went on a killing spree because of Reina and Eri enjoyed it?  :shocked

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 04:45:31 AM »
Wha- Whoa!  :shocked: EH?! What was all that? Reina just told Eri to go kill some people! :stunned: Everything happened so fast! Ai-chan didn't even care that she was thrown into the closet and Eri left? :shocked

And looks like people can't leave her alone. Stop throwing rocks at her! :smhid

I wonder how things would turn out... Maybe Reina can help Eri forgive herself, but how can she help with stopping the people? :O

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: K is for.... (Chapter 3 11/27)
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 07:28:02 AM »
@badsaints: Eri is walking down that path, but what is triggering her emotions? Risa, her parents, or the fear of Ai getting hurt

@Oddy: Reina is a name that was pushed around, so the real name, is hidden luckily it is Eri's decision to kill

@kano-chan: Reina is the catalyst to her decision and Eri can stop it when she wants but the taste of blood is too good for her.

Chapter 3

The next morning the sounds of sirens and screams woke me up as Ai was glaring outside.  I touched her shoulder and turned to give me a smile.  I walked back into my room and closed the door behind me to hide the knife and mask.  I looked through the closet and the words of Ai started to echo about my habits and I took off my filthy shirt.  I picked up a new shirt and put it on before opening the door to Ai's smile.  I took her to the couch and began to kiss her as my body pressed on top of her, she pushed me back, and ran her finger down my face.

“Do you have an apology for shoving me in the closet?”  Hearing her sexy voice, left me with quite a conundrum as I whispered in her ear.

“I'm sorry, Ai-chan, I wanted to protect you...”  Ai's heart started to beat harder when she started to look into my eyes.  She pushed me away as she went into the bathroom as I looked outside at the police officers, and a black car pulled in front of the complex and a skinny figure appeared out of the car.  Instantly, I heard my phone ring and I picked it up to find Reina on the other side.

“How does it feel?”  I felt my heart beat faster but somehow I couldn't help but smile.

“It feels good... But, I think my girlfriend thinks something is up...”  I tried to whisper as Ai came out of the bathroom.  She grabbed my phone away and listened in but the dial tone came up.  She threw it aside and grabbed the front of my shirt as I tried to resist her strength.  I just gave her a hug as Ai released my shirt and started to cry.

“I thought I was here to protect you... Does it say what you did is true or you think everyone is against you.”  Through her tears, I didn't have answer and to give her a direct answer, she wouldn't understand and I needed to have the right words.

“I believed that we both need protection, I can't let you get assaulted because of my past, I didn't do it, but I feel at fault, understand?  If you don't, one day you will.”  I caressed her head as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

“I never thought you felt bad for me.”  I gave her a smile.

“I feel bad for everything I made the mistakes for and now I want to resolve it.  Sorry, but I need to go, I'll see ya after your classes.”  I patted her on her head and she grabbed my hand.

“Wait, I need to confess something to you.”  I turned to find Ai's hands shaking in mines.

“What is it, Ai?”  I felt her arms wrapped around me and feeling the tight grasp.

“This maybe the last time to ever feel you, I don't want you to ever leave.”  I kneel down to her.

“Me neither but I gotta go, see ya later.”  I grabbed my coat and shut the door behind me.  I entered into the elevator and started to have all the memories again.  Risa's ghost appeared next to me but she seemed calmer than usual and I looked toward her.  She tilted her head to the side and smiled and the doors opened to Reina.

“Your girlfriend... seems to really like you... you seem determined.”  I put my arm around her.

“It is fear, the fear of everything to make a final mistake, and when she figures who I really am behind the mask, she will realize the pain and torture but she will love me, I hope...”  I entered into the car and Sayu drove us to an undisclosed place as the garage opened up, I knew this won't end with a few murders, but to take out all the pain on everybody, to have my revenge for Risa and my parents.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 07:40:39 AM »
@chap1 It must be quite a big accident since it looks like the whole town knew about it
            So Eri was blamed for the death of Gaki even though it was an accident? :?

@chap2  :shocked :shocked :shocked Reina just told Eri to kill someone :shocked
             and Ai didn't know what happened outside :shocked

@chap3 At first I was OMG AiEri moment then phone rings...hasta la vista Ai.....then hi Reina!
            So at the End AiEri still lose to TanaKame :cry: well it's okay since I love both pairings

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 09:17:44 AM »
Aww~ Ai-chan loves her so much! :wub: But the path Kame is taking isn't good at all. :mon wind: She's going to be killing lots of people. :mon scare: She's having lust already. Even if it's for revenge, she shouldn't be enjoying every bit of killing. I don't know how Reina is helping her. :mon scratch: Hopefully, Ai-chan won't get hurt when she finds out. :O Wait, so is this going to be TakaKamei or TanaKamei?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 09:34:01 AM »
Aww~ Ai-chan loves her so much! :wub: But the path Kame is taking isn't good at all. :mon wind: She's going to be killing lots of people. :mon scare: She's having lust already. Even if it's for revenge, she shouldn't be enjoying every bit of killing. I don't know how Reina is helping her. :mon scratch: Hopefully, Ai-chan won't get hurt when she finds out. :O Wait, so is this going to be TakaKamei or TanaKamei?

It is TakaKamei, Reina is the host for her pent up rage.

@chap1 It must be quite a big accident since it looks like the whole town knew about it
            So Eri was blamed for the death of Gaki even though it was an accident? :?

@chap2  :shocked :shocked :shocked Reina just told Eri to kill someone :shocked
             and Ai didn't know what happened outside :shocked

@chap3 At first I was OMG AiEri moment then phone rings...hasta la vista Ai.....then hi Reina!
            So at the End AiEri still lose to TanaKame :cry: well it's okay since I love both pairings

Ai doesn't know the whole story, reason for Eri being secretive, but the better question is that will Ai be there to prevent it or let Eri go when she realizes the truth?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: K is for.... (Chapter 4 11/28)
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 11:16:30 PM »
Chapter 4

I came out into a dark room and the lights went on to reveal the weapons on the wall, my jaw dropped to all the knives, guns, and small arms that were propped on the wall.  Reina put her arm around me and looking at her, her smile was devious yet maybe a clue to what my mission was and if she could help me accomplish it.  Then, Sayu came forward and grabbed a gun to stick it right at me, her expression gave me a chill down my spine and I felt the butt of the gun hit me across the face.

“There you go, Reina, you think she deserves to be told of our secret hideout.”  My consciousness was going and out as Reina looked at me.  She kicked me in the chest as I laid there in pain from the gun and she just laughed as something was coming out of my mouth.  Sayu came and rolled me over to my back as I felt the clothes being stripped off me and I just closed my eyes.

“Kameha... are you there?”  The familiar voice was ringing in my ear and looked over to see Risa at a table.  She offered me a bowl of rice and slid a plate filled with umeboshi as she drank her tea.

“Where am I?  Am I dead?”  Risa shook her head.

“No, you are just unconscious and you landed in the part of your brain, which reminds you of me.”  Risa explained as I picked up the chopsticks and started to eat my meal.  Risa put down her cup and massaged my shoulders.

“Do you think I was angry when the guy knocked me over?”  I put down the chopsticks and closed my hand to make a fist.  I didn't want to answer the question, it was too hard to put into words how I felt but after all what had happened, I did feel angry, but at me and only me, but I felt more angry that my best friend had fell off and watching her last breaths, I felt useless and then it finally came to me.

“I never thought you would be... it was an accident and I would had fell over with you to just protect you, but I always felt that the anger was at myself rather than you.”  Risa smiled and patted me on the head.

“However, I do reject killing the people who made you feel this way, it doesn't solve anything, look at what they did to you, you are not the turtle I knew from before...”  I placed another bit of rice into my mouth as I remembered my demeanor of being shy and Risa dragging me through all the events and when she felt lonely, I gave up my time to just be with her.  However, I did confessed that I was crushing on Risa but she rejected me as she was going for a better person and I just kept it inside.

“What shall I do?  If I don't do anything, they will keep stoning me.”  Risa rubbed her chin as she gave me a kiss on the head.

“You know what it is to do, and I shall send you back to your body.”  Risa pushed me toward the light and I woke up on a chair with Sayu looking at me with her gun by her side.  I moved my arms to prove I was alive and stood up in front of her.  She handed me a gun and faced the shotgun at me as I slowly walked over to Reina.

“Takahashi Ai, she seems to have a normal life and you haven't told her of your past have you?”  I shook my head furiously.

“You are quite a bad person, not telling your girlfriend about your past...”  Reina laughed as I pounded my fists on the table.  Reina stood up and clicked her fingers as a set of papers was presented to her.  It was everything about her and reading through it, it made me confused about her jobs in the town and I dropped it onto the table.

“She has been doing a lot to protect you, you still haven't told her why you get picked on, and if she continues this, she will eventually turn on you.”  I closed my ears against her voice and shook my head as Reina grabbed me.

“You can have this, since you are chicken to tell her the truth.”  She tossed me the keys and walked toward the door.

“Reina will warn you about all these weapons, conceal them, and use it toward your mission, and when she discovers the truth, you have to protect this.”  She closed the door behind her and I looked over the weapons and let out a sigh.

“How can I say the truth to her?  She needs to know but not knowing I am the culprit.”  I said to myself after grabbing the first weapon.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »
Chapter 3: Hmm poor Ai-chan, she loves Eri but Eri is ready to throw away the only good part of her life to go down this dark path of revenge that she has chosen, perhaps she will realize to late that she may have jsut let go of the best part of her life....

Chapter 4: So Eri has some subconcious thoughts of Risa, it seems as though Risa is agaist the road she is choosing, though of course it could just be Eri's own subconcious which is taking the form of Risa...

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 03:02:57 PM »
I think Eri's 'safe place' is fantastic. We should all be so lucky to have Gaki-san in our heads, taking care of us and serving us meals.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: K is for.... (Chapter 5 11/29)
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 01:33:40 AM »
@oddy: Eri will always have it which will influence how she will take on her later actions

@gracula: lol yeah Risa will always be there as being the angel but is it enough to protect her from later consequences

Chapter 5

I grabbed a handgun and stuck it into my pants as Reina and Sayu filed down their nails, looking at Reina I grabbed the knife and threw it past her face.  She looked back and gave a firm smile before throwing the knife and almost cutting me across my face.

“You want to kill me?”  I picked up the knife and shook my head.

“I want you to tell me your story...”  Sayu put her file down and looked at Reina as she her smirk became bigger.

“Are you squeamish?”  She asked me and I shook my head but I wonder how bad it would have sound if she really did it.  Sayu looked at the time and entered into the door as she grabbed three beers for all of us.

“Okay, when I was ten, I had a friend who was a transfer student from America, her name was Lisa and she quite attractive. all the guys would melt over everything about her but her family was super rich and made all of us jealous with all the new stuff she would get every week.  However, secretly, she would sell it off to a dealer and use the money to fund her mutual fund behind her father's back.”  Reina took a sip of her beer and let out a belch to Sayu and she protected herself from the smell.

“So, she wanted to make more money and she met me as I was a scrub in the gang, she always gave me a meal as I always tried to invest in stupid stuff.  However, she got me out of the gang and became my best and only friend.  Her parents were not happy at first because I was from the streets but the skills I had to be a good mechanic, they let me stay with them.  So, about two years ago, she finally admitted to me that she had a crush on me, I was quite flattered, but I always thought of her as a friend and knowing all the guys wanted to date her, I just politely declined and she went with the first guy who finally did ask her.”  I finished my first bottle and put it down on the table as Sayu grabbed me another bottle.

“She must have been really cute.”  Reina gulped down the last of her beer and bit down on her lip.

“She was... reason for what I had to do.”  She sat back on her chair and clasped her hand together.

“She went on that date and gave me a call, she told me to tell her parents that she was going to be late, but they went out on a dinner date and were going to be out late too.  I was left by myself and I decided to go out to visit my other friend.  I walked over to the store and saw a bunch of guys buying booze talking about a girl they had nabbed that night.  I never thought of Lisa at that moment but my friend gave me a free bento for a deed I had helped her do earlier in the day.  So I went to the park and ate it in peace as I looked around for a drink, I saw the guys again and looked like they were surrounding a person.  I ran over to find Lisa in the middle of the group and I jammed three of them in the jaw and finally the biggest one knocked me out unconscious.”  I went toward the edge of my seat while Reina tried to resisted showing her tears.

“I only heard certain things while I was trying to gain back my mind but they were doing her right in front of me, I wanted to scream but I was still in my daze.  Watching her eyes, I wanted to go get her again, but I finally saw the knife go across her throat.  I closed my eyes as the guys looked over to me and left me a message.  This what happens when you leave the gang...  I started to cry as she bled to death.”  I took another sip as Reina closed her eyes and gained back her composure.

“They found me and her in the room where they left us and took me in the hospital as she was put into a body bag.  I woke up to find a blank room and the nurse came in with my food.  I asked if there were anybody who visited me while I was out and she sadly shook her head.  I wanted to get a knife to kill myself and come to realize from the nurse that I had became public enemy number one because they thought I wanted the hit on her and I set up for being other people's fault.  I exploded out of my bed and chased the nurse out of my room and closed my hands as I wanted to get everyone for blaming me for her death.  A day later, a person came in with a book and handed it over to me.  I threw it onto the ground exposing the knife and mask in it.  She closed the door to my room and took a seat by me.”

“Hi, my name is Tanaka Reina, and I understand your pain.  I ignored her as she really didn't understood until she showed me her scar, a knife wound from her mission and told me that she would take me in as a daughter.  Couple days later, I walked out and stepped into a car, she drove me to her place in the mountains and made me mentally strong.”  Reina stood up and Sayu went into her seat as she continued the story.

“So, Reina came back into the town and I met her at the store, I had been a new member and everyone treated me okay but with Reina, they threw everything at her and made her feel like an outsider, so I decided to take her into my life.  She made me feel special every time we actually had a moment together but for a week she avoided me.  That is when I heard about the high amount of deaths and the removal of man parts.  I never thought Reina would do it until I realized she had kept them in the trash shoot.  I pleaded with her but she had a plan set up and instructed me to go here and a day later we met and we left that town on the run.  Then, she told me of you and I thought of her to assist in your comeback.”  I finished my beer and smiled.

“I never felt so glad in my life to kill a person but the person who was my friend, told me not to do it anymore.”  Reina threw her bottle back at me.

“Your friend was weak, she fell over, and that's it but you cannot give in, you have to fight to prove it isn't your fault, so its up to you, get pelted or win them over.”  I rubbed my chin as I look into Reina's eyes.

“She was not weak... She was my strength and without her I would be a weak girl, so never say anything bad about her.”  I grabbed Reina by the collar and she smiled.

“Now, you know what you have to do, so we are done here, and go home, your girlfriend might be waiting.”  Reina mumbled as I walked out with my gun and I finally got my motivation to continue, I hope Ai will understand...”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 03:27:41 AM »
I hope Ai will understand...
I hope so too.

I like this, it's so interesting  :twothumbs

I can't wait until the next chapter  :)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 12:26:22 PM »
Hmm I'm not to sure if Ai will understand, I can see why Eri would want revenge and to keep up with the murders but I don't think that Ai will condone what Eri is doing, I think to Ai two wrongs don't make a right....

It seems as though both Reina and Sayu have also had bad histories, and have given in to what Eri is just about to start, I wonder if Eri will continue down her path with them or if they will clash at any time?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: K is for.... (Chapter 6 12/2)
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 08:23:53 PM »
@XcuteX26262X: thanks for commenting, expect a lot of AiEri moments and TanaShige, although let's see for far it will go before Ai notices the pattern

@oddy: we'll see a lot of what Eri will decide and when Ai figures out the murderer is her own girlfriend

Chapter 6

I managed to get another kitsune mask and hoodie with the gun fully loaded I walked out with my disguise on and I noticed the sunset and just stood there with my face facing the setting sun and took a deep breath as I walked back into the town.  The policeman was harassing the old lady for not having her usual fruits out late for him.  I remembered him as a pushover because he was the chief's son and with no experience he just stepped in doing all the street work.  I hid behind the corner as I heard them speaking.

“Miyamoto-san, you know I will always protect you from the thieves.”  She slapped him across the face.

“You fuckin' fat idiot, you can't even run after a donut on the ground.”  He grabbed her and shoved her onto the ground and brought out his nightstick toward her.

“Well, I am a policeman and you are a weak bitch so I can beat you up whenever I feel like it.”  I aimed the barrel at him and with the sound of a bang, he fell backward to the pavement and the woman ran back to her store.  I hid the gun back in pocket and walked by her, she looked at my direction, and offered me an orange.  I took the orange and handed back at her, she looked toward my hand and could smell the gunpowder.  She just froze as I approached the corner and shot her in the back as she fell into her vegetables.  I walked back into the apartment complex and took off the mask and hid the gun in the hoodie as I walked into the room.

“Evening, Eri...”  Ai greeted as I walked by her and handed my stuff into the room.

“Evening, Ai, how was your day?”  I smiled and smelt the curry she was making on the stove and gave her a hug as she pecked me on the cheek.

“The same... class, class, and class.”  I plopped myself onto the couch and she took off her apron and jumped onto my lap and started press her lips on top of mine.  I ran my fingers through her hair and she put her hands on top of my face.  I looked into her eyes and I couldn't say anything more, I felt frozen into her gaze, and I pushed her back.  I sat up and kissed her on the head, I ran into the bathroom to jump into the shower, locking the door behind me.

“Why is it so hard?”  I said to myself as the hot water started to hit my skin and punched the wall as I felt every bone cracked in my hand and I felt the pain running into my hand.  I heard the door popped open and Ai came running in grabbed me out of the shower and laid me on the ground.

“Something is bothering you, tell me, if its anything, just tell me....”  I saw the blood run down my arm from the punch and sat up while she wrapped up the hand.

“Niigaki... she is in my mind.”  Ai paused as she finished up the wrap.

“Okay about Niigaki, was she your last girlfriend?”  I shook my head and Ai hugged me closely to her.

“She was my best friend and in my mind she forgives me but I can't forget the memory of the incident, she smiled as the guy pushed her over and he never stopped as she fell backwards into the river and the last moments.  Then, I had everyone blame me and I finally snapped at everyone...”  I wanted to say it but looking into her expression, I think she felt sorry, but I could only just let her comfort me for the night. 

“Eri... I came here to enjoy my new life, away from parents, and I met you, you know I believe your innocence but don't do anything that you'll regret, I would take anything for you.  If it causes my death, so be it but don't think about letting out your anger on them, they will realize it soon enough.”  The final words she said before I went off into my slumber.

Luckily, she didn't want to hear my streak, luckily....
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot