JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Maria (Album Mix)

Author Topic: [News] Maeda Atsuko to graduate from AKB48  (Read 51494 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [News] Atsuko Maeda to graduate from AKB48
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 02:10:45 PM »
Maeda Atsuko's graduation speech
I have to move onto my next dream at the age of 20.

I don't buy this at all.

- 20 years is still super young, even for an idol these days.
- She can release all the solo records or get all the acting gigs she wants at the moment.
- I do believe Acchan can survive in the world of entertainment without AKB48, no question about it, but being in AKB48 will make it that much easier.

On the other hand, quiting at the top has always been something I admire. This way she'll always be AKB48's top member. Always.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:49:16 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 02:16:29 PM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I can't believe it!  :doh:
Yesterday I wrote in my japanese friends blog that maybe an important member will leave the group at the Tokyo Dome Concert, some people tought about Takamina because she's in the video for the Tokyo dome concert..but it will be Acchan! T_T
I can't believe it..yes I already tell it ..but Acchan is the image of AKB48..who will replace her?!
It's a really really big news..
This 3 days was full of big news for the group.
I don't want to be pesimistic but it smell like AKB48 has started the last chapter of his history..
But we should continu to support them  :rock:

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 02:36:36 PM »
I can't believe it..yes I already tell it ..but Acchan is the image of AKB48..who will replace her?!
It's a really really big news..
This 3 days was full of big news for the group.

Is Jurina being groomed to be the new ace? She's going to be learning from Yuko  :cow:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 02:56:56 PM »
I think Acchan will Graduate after The 26th Single Released... As for the center, I WOULD REALLY VOTE FOR TAKAMINA.... (Sorry, YUKO!) It's just that I think Takamina would suit the Best other than Anyone...
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 02:57:34 PM »
I won't say it's the end of AKB. There will still be many popular members remaining. Didn't Ue Kara Mariko sell well even tho Acchan was missing?
She has made this decision herself, thinking about it for a year. She'll perform in Tokyo Dome, she has fullfilled her dream. Easy for me to say all this since I'm not Acchan fan, but I know many of her fans are heartbroken. Stay strong!  :rock:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2012, 03:15:54 PM »
Wow.  Surprised as hell.  The girl does need to take a vacation, read she only gets 5 days off a year.

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »

涙 (namida, Tear)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 03:43:59 PM »
I think it's great to know Acchan will realize the goal of performing in Tokyo Dome.
Just look at her from '06 (from my 'how you became an AKB fan' post):

^It's pretty crazy that kid has helped in building an idol group that has accomplished so much, breaking records left and right.
I've never been a fan of Acchan, but I totally respect the effort she's given to the group and it's great she'll graduate on such a high note.

Honestly, I've always been kinda worried that AKB's popularity would drop soon, since Momusu's popularity started decreasing after their 5th year.
But I know it's unfair to compare and guess like that (MM is still going strong). It's the groups' actions that decide their future. And AKB still looks mighty strong.

Offline chiyunon

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
First of all, I want to congratulate acchan for achieving her dream
but still... this is really unexpected...
It is painful for me to accept this, even though acchan is not my oshi...

Too much things happen in these three days...
Kenkyusei promotion, Jurina+Milky to AKB, Team 8 announcement, and now... this...

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 04:12:27 PM »

:cry:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 04:13:04 PM »
I have a thought!

Rather than letting Acchan participate in the next senbatsu election, why not make the single before it her graduation single?
- The single with the voting tickets always sells like crazy, and with this extra layer it can break 1.5 million
- Acchan fans will buy it because they want to give Acchan a proper goodbye present, rather than boycotting the election altogether
- Acchan's graduation won't be dragged along for too long, because if she wins the election it will evolve tons of media appearances and all the stuff for the actual election single again.
- All the voting tickets will be used for a wide variety of other girls, thus making the election completely unpredictable with fresh results! It will be a clean goodbye for Acchan and a nice welcome for the next era.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 04:22:04 PM »
Even though I'm neutral towards Acchan, I sincerely don't wish for her to graduate at this point. Her graduation is going to affect the rest of the senior members for sure and will probably prompt them into thinking about their own graduation. I really don't want to see a string of graduations of our beloved familiar faces in 2012.

I'm getting depressed thinking about the effects of Acchan's graduation but still, respect to her for taking such a bold step! She is working towards her dream and she will show the juniors that it is possible to achieve theirs through AKB48. All the best to her. :rock:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 04:28:34 PM »
“We’ve talked about this for one year. She has thought about it for a long time. She has thought about it thoroughly, a lot of things. And now she has decided to graduate.” — Takahashi Minami — Yahoo News.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 04:29:44 PM »
^^^I do hope something similar to that plays out, SomethingWild. If Atsuko stays in for the election drive, she won't be graduating until September at earliest (6+ months), I reckon. Be great if she left, freed up the top spot, which would certainly make the election much more interesting.

But to be honest, Atsuko has been fairly invisible since I buckled down for AKB, two years ago. A vast majority of the other members are doing more things, more regularly. It'll be sad to see a long-standing member leave, but I imagine it's just gonna be business as usual.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 04:36:51 PM »
I think this one sums up lots of fans' feelings pretty well...:

http://justanotherwota.tumblr.com/post/19890346596/acchan

EDIT. Their bond is awesome... It's heartbreaking to see them like this...

"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »
Some people claim that its only an early April Fool's joke
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »
Some people claim that its only an early April Fool's joke

Some people are stupid, when you look a minimum at the website, G+, twitter..or simply the pictures we can see about Acchan during the live today..we know that it's not a joke!

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 05:30:12 PM »
Yeah I dont buy it either. She is too young to quit out of something like AKB. Frankly speaking, Acchan might have did something wrong to piss people off. I'm not bagging on Acchan since my feelings are neutral about her and I think she can be a good role model the research students. Its just I dont get it at all, why leave now, Why is the point of leaving now. I just dont get it...My heart really goes out to all Acchan fans and definitely Takamina, since that was her partner-in-crime.
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline chiyunon

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 05:52:14 PM »
Just in case you want to hear the announcement...

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 06:46:48 PM »
ATSUKO!!!!! WHY!!!!

You can't leave yet it's too soon to leave AKB.

Aww how I'm going to miss your smiles in AKBingo and etc.
But I'll support you no matter what, as an actress, singer or whatever.
I'll support you until the end as a diehard fan of AKB48.
I sure hope that this is what you want and make the right choice.

Die hard fan of AKB48, RJay.
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Maria (Album Mix)