JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - It`s You

Author Topic: Doki Doki  (Read 123104 times)

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Doki Doki
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2006, 03:00:22 PM »
I :heart: You bluekinoko!! Honestly, your fic is getting more addictive by the chapter! How on earth are you doing it? I just love the TakaGaki relationship, it seems so believable and don't get me started on KameShige.. :drool:

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2006, 07:06:27 PM »
This is why I hate going to bed early. All these updated chapters. I have a fear of two things 1) Maki will become some sort of stalker and 2) something is going to happen between Mari and Eri and Sayumi will catch them in the act. I'm really enjoying the story overall. Thank you.

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Doki Doki
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2006, 10:59:43 PM »
i love this fic! the maki/reina is the one that most thrills me, i expect maki to keep trying to win reina's heart(and reina to be softened up by her xD) ^^
the takagaki pairing is soooooooo cute too, keep up the good work!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Doki Doki
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2006, 11:53:03 PM »
Quote from: Anghellic1
This is why I hate going to bed early. All these updated chapters. I have a fear of two things 1) Maki will become some sort of stalker and 2) something is going to happen between Mari and Eri and Sayumi will catch them in the act. I'm really enjoying the story overall. Thank you.

lol I share your second thought Anghellic1....I was thinking oh no what would happen if Sayu was the one to rescue them from the small dark closest!  I think Sayu would probably throw a hissy fit :o   but then again it would drive Eri more crazy and that is always funny.  KameShige:heart: :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Doki Doki
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2006, 12:33:33 AM »
Quote from: bluekinoko
Eri was standing on her head, feet against the wall. In times of frustration she felt relaxed in this position.
Eri's like Sen-chan? :lol:

She stood up and searched for the doorknob. "How to we open it, there's no handle..."

Eri shrugged. "I dunno. It's the first time I've used this cloest"
:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 12:41:44 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 28
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2006, 11:46:04 AM »
It's hard and for a second there I thought I wouldnt be able to do it but here I am, sitting in the middle of the back row. Even from here I can still see her, Risa, up the front. Makes my stomach sick. The monk is chanting. I let his words float into my lungs and absorb the nausea. One by one we file to the front so I'm now faced with her. Limp and lifeless its a little scary. Im scared. As much as I want my feet to move, they wont. Im stuck. She's really gone, isnt she. I see that now. With no sign of life in her body I can understand it. What it means to be dead.

Tsunku leaned back on his chair, scratching the side of his nose with his thumb. The pale coloured walls of his office reflect the evening sunlight. He flicks over the papers and hands them over with a sigh.

“Sign here”

Konno clicks the pen and scratches away in the lines marked with an star that require her signature. Tsunku takes the forms back and checks them once more for sliding them in their rightful place in the desk drawer.

“I'd like you to stay awhile atleast until your contract runs out before we announce anything. If you still feel the same them...will go through with the arrangements...”

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 29
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2006, 11:57:25 AM »
There was a great deal of shuffling.

"Ouch"

"Shi-"

"Wait dont move dont move!"

"Who the -"

"Yaguchi-san? Is that you?"

"What? Who's arm is this?"

"Umph, hey!"

"Ok stop, Nobody move! Who's in here and more importantly why?"

There was a click and bright light as Takahashi opened her phone, illuminating the broom closet. With their identities know known everyone became very quiet with only Takahashi brave enough (or shocked enough) to say the first words.

"It's true! We are all gay!"

Her cry of surprise was drowned out by defensive 'no!!'s.

"Its totally not what it looks like...I came in here to talk to Eri...and...oh what the hell there is no sane way to explain this is there..." Yaguchi looked at Eri who shook her head.

The blue glow from the phone covered Niigaki's red face as she spoke. "How about we all pretend this didnt happen and never speak of it again"

They all agreed and Niigaki sighed with relief.

"So, how do we get out of here?"

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Doki Doki
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2006, 11:57:51 AM »
Wait, are we supposed to know who died or it's still to be unveiled? From what I've read it seems like Risa did but isn't she with Taka Ai? Are all your stories in the same universe? I'm confused..

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2006, 11:59:12 AM »
Oh god! I should totally explain that!
Not NIIGAKI RISA....totally not her! Just a different girl called Risa...

For future reference her name was YAMAMOTO RISA    ...A FICTIONAL CHARACTER designed purely from my sick mind to aid the story...

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Doki Doki
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »
Ah~ :lol: Thanks for the explanation. That definitely cleared things up.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2006, 12:07:27 PM »
Alright, this goes out to everyone! If you wanna know what the hell Im talking about dont be afraid to ask cause I do leave things a little cloudy sometimes...

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 30
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2006, 12:26:13 PM »
Nakazawa Yuko confidently strided the hallways of the H!P Apartments looking very business like in her off-white jacket and skirt. She turned the corner past the kitchen, down the hall, past the living room and around on more turn to the elevator but doubled back. She could have just been imagining things or maybe she really did hear something.

The door was pulled open on the 4 stunned girls, two of which were partially undressed.

"Oh, how I miss the good ol' days!" laughed Yuko, as one by one the girls scurried out of the closet, all of them were at a loss for words. They didnt know whether to thank her or run.

"Dont worry, I wont say anything..." She winked, smacking Eri on the bum then heading off the the elevator.

Without hesitation all of them went their separate ways and never spoke of it again.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 31
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »
Miki pushed Aya back-and-forth on the swing. It was a cloudy day with winter showing itself early this year. The rain had fallen lightly in the morning but failed to cool the warm winds that blew from the east. Both girls agreed that days like today were best spent in the park.

"How did the meeting go?" Miki asked, leaving Aya to swing by herself.

"Meh"

Aya wasnt really paying attention. It took a lot of her concentration to swing. It was a trick she hadnt mastered as a child. Miki watched her  frowning and kicking her legs forward, trying to get momentum. She was cute, nobody could deny that. The wind caressed Miki's face, twirled her hair and carried her thoughts on to other things.

"I feel like icecream, do you wanna go get some?"

"Yeah sure! Hang on a sec"

Aya positioned her self in the seat and waited for the precise moment before she launched, landed, skidded and tripped. With her dignanty barely intacted she stood up to check if anyone had seen it. Miki rolled her eyes and jogged over.

"You got dirt all over you!"

She helped Aya dust her jeans, paying special attention to the dusting of her butt. Aya jumped back when she realised Mikitty's game.

"That's sexual harrassment!"

Miki's face became deadly serious as she protested. "No it's not, its just a form of communication"

"You cant bullshit me Fujimoto Miki"

"No bullshit! Anyway, forgot it. I want that icecream"

They walked three blocks before realising that there where no icecream shops in the area that they knew of so they decided to settle for eating Coolish in the park. School was now out by this time so they had to sit on the table and watch.

Out of no where Miki pushed Aya's nose. Usually she would squeeze it but because Aya needed her nose for breathing at that time, Miki thought a push would have to suffice. The push had brought on that feeling again. The feeling from the lobby in Kyoto. It hollowed her out inside and she longed for something to fill that hole.

"Can I kiss you?"

She normally wouldnt ask for permission but seeing as they were in public...

"No"

She wondered how a kiss now in this secluded park with little chance of being photographed would be any different from when they do it on stage or back stage.

"Can I hug you...?"

Aya shook her head. Miki cast her gaze elsewhere, she didnt want to show that she was actually a little hurt. Just a little. Aya's fingers brushed over Miki's as she lifted the Coolish to her mouth.

"Not here Miki...ok?"

-Sorry rushed through these ones. WOW! I hit 30! hahaha. Sorry they are getting short but ...argh! the weekend flew by and I have no idea what happened! Never fear I still have after school to write and then its the holidays! so I might y'know re-do a few chapters. Dont forget to go back to ...uh...27 or something...that chapter about Ai-chan and Niigaki and the cake...yeah I added another bit on to their chapter -

PEACE OUT

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Doki Doki
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »
Nakazawa Yuko confidently strided the hallways of the H!P Apartments looking very business like in her off-white jacket and skirt. She turned the corner past the kitchen, down the hall, past the living room and around on more turn to the elevator but doubled back. She could have just been imagining things or maybe she really did hear something.

The door was pulled open on the 4 stunned girls, two of which were partially undressed.

"Oh, how I miss the good ol' days!" laughed Yuko, as one by one the girls scurried out of the closet, all of them were at a loss for words. They didnt know whether to thank her or run.

"Dont worry, I wont say anything..." She winked, smacking Eri on the bum then heading off the the elevator.

Without hesitation all of them went their separate ways and never spoke of it again.

I just can't stop smirking everytime I think about this situation.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2006, 11:25:30 PM »
lol I laughed so bad when gaki-san and ai were also in the closet... it's funny cause they are all gay but they are hiding in a closet! :D

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2006, 12:19:26 AM »

This killed me. One of the best things EVAH!

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2006, 10:54:39 AM »
Seriously, that must have been one awkward situation for Yaguchi, Eri, Risa and Takahashi *rofl* Especially with Yuko walking in on them!!!

You know, the other night I actually dreamed of this fic, which was a little weird since I don't even dream about my stories. But I woke up in the morning and was like 'wow, I just dreamed about Doki Doki' ... don't really remember what, though :D

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 32
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2006, 10:59:47 AM »
From the roof of the apartment Eri looked over the neighbouring houses and buildings straight to the horizon. The blue hidden behind the gray of the clouds was fading into a bold red. The wind still kept its soothing touch as it rushed through her open palms extended to the sky. She thought maybe someone could hear her, maybe god was listening.

"Please help me" She whispered.

The wind was her only reply. It hushed her and with gentle hands aided her walk to the edge of the roof. Her sneakers just hung over as she stood right on the edge. Shutting her eyes she inhaled through her nose and prepared herself.

Kami-sama, what ever happens please help me do the right thing

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2006, 11:27:56 AM »
O M G :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  that's all I can say :o

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 33
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2006, 11:49:21 AM »
Ishikawa shut the car door and threw the keys to a near dead Shibata.

"You-are-never-driving-MY-CAR-again..."

She clutched her heart as she spoke.

"Oh, I wasnt that bad, was I? It was only the tail light" Ishikawa answered lightly.

Shibata shook her head. "Light-'s'. Plural. You managed to get both of them"

The two of them walked toward the apartment with Shibata still a little hysterical from the damage done to her car. When she saw a shadowed figure on the roof she shut up.

"Who's that?"

The figure was standing dangerously close to the edge with her eyes shut and hands straight out like she was waiting to fly. Who ever it was, was a maniac.

"Oh god, it's Kamei!"

Ishikawa recognised the tie that was flapping madly in the wind. It was one of Yossi's old ones. At this point Miki had arrived home and came jogging up to see what everyone was starring at.

"Shit, she isnt going to jump is she?"

All three girls stood in the carpark looking blank. Kamei wouldnt do something like that, would she?

"Kamei! Can you hear me?" Shibata called out but she was ignored.

Miki stepped forward. "Eri, what the hell are you doing?"

The yelling had attracted the attention of other H!P members. In only a matter of minutes all of Morning Musume (with the exeption of Takahashi and Niigaki), Soloists Goto Maki and Nakazawa Yuko and all of Melon Kinebi (who were on their way out) were now standing in the carpark looking up. Much to everyone's surprise the first words Eri called out were -

"Sayu!!!!"

The crowd parted slightly and stared stupidly at Michishige who in return gave them an equally stupid look. Eri called out again.

"Sayumi?"

Nakazawa prodded the young girl till she replied.

"Yeah?"

"Sayumi Im running out of ideas...."

Everyone on the ground was equally confused. Sayumi didnt know how to reply.

"Uhh....ok..."

For the first time Eri looked down at the crowd.

"Remember last valentines I made you those chocolates? I even wrote you the poem..."

There was an 'aww' from somewhere in the mob.

"...and remember when you got the flu and I came to see you every day even though your mum said I shouldnt?"

Sayumi laughed. "Yeah you brought me your Nana collection and ended up getting sick too"

Eri smiled. "Then we spent the rest of the week sick together"

There was a long pause. Nakazawa prompted Sayumi with another poke.

"Uh,...so what's wrong then?"

From the ground you could just make out Eri as she shook her head.

"I dont know how else to tell you that Im love with you than by telling you the way I feel I need to - by yelling it from the rooftops. IM IN DEEP LOVE WITH YOU SAYUMI..."

The wind carried the whispered words between the lovers.

"I hope you love me too..."

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - It`s You