JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Chu~

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 866602 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #960 on: February 01, 2013, 06:23:59 PM »
^
Maimi looks almost Yurina's height? :?

Yurina tops all......

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #961 on: February 02, 2013, 06:09:10 PM »
Pardon for asking but does Sengoku Minami have a thread in jphip? Dunno where to find since UUG isn't under H!P & technically she's 'graduated' from Kenshuusei

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #962 on: February 02, 2013, 08:45:27 PM »
Pardon for asking but does Sengoku Minami have a thread in jphip? Dunno where to find since UUG isn't under H!P & technically she's 'graduated' from Kenshuusei
It's in the "H!P Girls" subforum that we have here (the subforum is easily found from the main homepage of the forum).

Sengoku Minami Thread - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15718.0

UFZS/Up Up Girls Thread - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28571.0

If you ever need to find a specific H!P Girls' thread, there is a Stickied thread in that subforum that has most, if not all of them listed with links for easy navigation.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=2660.0

You should be able to find most, if not all of the girl's threads listed there. If, after going there, you're still having trouble finding a specific group's/girl's thread, then feel free to make an inquiry back here again about it. :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #964 on: February 08, 2013, 12:48:39 PM »
Types of H!P fans (or Stuff H!P stuff say)

!

:lol:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #965 on: February 10, 2013, 11:30:38 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #966 on: February 14, 2013, 08:42:07 AM »
Momochi, Chisato and Chinami appear on "Stress Rescue", subbed by 3fahr3   :twothumbs

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #967 on: February 16, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:20:42 PM by Chibs »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #968 on: February 18, 2013, 08:07:24 AM »
!

it got subbed  :lol:

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #969 on: February 18, 2013, 10:11:42 PM »

:rofl:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #970 on: February 19, 2013, 04:31:32 AM »
Oh my mom just said I'm too old to join MM's FC :shocked :rofl:

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #971 on: February 19, 2013, 09:51:14 AM »
^ u can nevar be too old

also

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:27:57 AM by john_hung »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #972 on: February 21, 2013, 02:42:58 AM »
Tribute to the Daughters of the Morning, Generation NINE:

Artist: THE ALFEE
Song: Just Like America (1989)

With thanks to YouTuber haruna204

モーニング娘。9期 ~ Just Like America - THE ALFEE [1989]

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #973 on: February 24, 2013, 12:14:09 AM »
Quote from: randompasserby
Several Sayu-related articles have made it into yahoo headlines the past few weeks, even that somewhat overly dramatic Sayu Densetsu article lol. It looks like lots of people are finally coming out as/catching up to the Sayuwotas recently , I love it  :yahoo:

Perfect timing too since UF has pretty much handed the variety baton to Momochi and with Sayu focusing on Morning Musume as Leader, it's about as good time as any to officially start debunking her narcissist chara and revealing more of her earnest, hardworking professional side to the non-fans public. In the past Sayu always complained whenever anyone calls out her chara on variety shows and it's always entertaining to watch but this time I hope she just rolls with it :P

Another weekend with not much to do so tried translating some small snippets from
An article by some new reporter from Nikkan Sports

Morning Musume。 Michishige's Pro mentality and attentiveness
I was taken by surprise when collecting data about Morning Musume。's Michishige Sayumi(23)
Since February the 1st, I was the reporter put in charge of the public entertainment section and my first assignment was to cover an event which Michishige attended
Up until then my knowledge of celebrities was limited to what I know from television shows or newspaper articles. In that context, speaking of Michishige... my impression of her was that she's the one that constantly says she's 「The world's number one cutest Idol」 and always singing her own praise in any comments about anything. Though it was all on-screen, her image of being impudent is strong even towards seniors in show business. To be honest, it doesn't leave me with a favorable impression.
However, when I was covering her event personally, her image is completely different. Before the event begins she said 「I look forward to working with you 」 to the staffs many times over while bowing deeply. During the photographing sessions, no matter how many times the cameramen demands any slight change in poses she always deals with them courteously without showing any hints of annoyance whatsoever. It was totally different from my initial impression of her, I could feel her pro mentality.
When the television cameras start rolling, the self-praises comes flying out again of course but the moment the recording was over she shows concern for the staffs, approaches them and asks 「Was that alright?」
Her self-praising, narcissist chara was perhaps only a mean to appeal herself and compete in the harsh world of show business. I think because she have a pro mentality and an attentiveness to others, as the leader of a large group like Morning Musume, she was able to pull them all together and unifying them.
From now on as a public entertainment reporter, by covering many events and topics I would like to introduce another side of her that was hard to convey to the public up until now.
Well that took you long enough  :shifty:

Oriental Radio show
[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxpzn8_20130222-about-michisige-sayumi-by-oriental-rdio_music[/video]
Since Michishige-san becomes leader
You could always see how she tried her best from interviews and such, and then came the 1st place(oricon weekly) and I was like uooohHH!

She gives me courage

She's like, the idol personification of the saying that in life, you don't "win" just because you won something once, nor do you "lose" because you lost something once.
I think she's amazing and that's why my oshimen right now is Michishige-san。

オリエンタルラジオ中田
2013年2月22日オリエンタルラジオのオールナイトニッポンR
full show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4eT7n-SdHA#t=17m11s

...and of course from the members themselves,
Quick Japan Sayashi and Kudou

Sayashi < Leader Michishige-san's influence is huge I think. It's because of Michishige-san having the "forward, let's go forward" mentality that all the members now naturally share that philosophy and fighting spirit. I feel that she is truly a great senpai.

as an aside Kuduu also feels like Sayu's long black straight/twintail hair to be the definition of THE IDOL apparently :lol:
...and that's why she tries to set herself apart and stand out. Uhh yeah okay, that's great but ;__;

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #974 on: February 26, 2013, 11:03:42 AM »
MICHISHIGE-SAMA'S GREATNESS REVEALED LITTLE BY LITTLE. :heart: :heart: :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #975 on: February 26, 2013, 12:38:38 PM »
there is more just not translated yet. xD

Quote from: randompasserby
Morning Musume。Michishige Sayumi ■  『Konya mo☆Usachan Peace』#331
--edit--added youtube link
13.2.25 道重さゆみ
http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20130226pSfgzN2m/?otag=1

Michishige Densetsu official acknowledgement  :w00t:  !!

She first heard of it after a magazine interview when one of the staffs asked her about it. According to her most of it are basically true lol
Haven't really seen any complete translation for this... maybe I'll give it a shot later but damn it's long :unsure: but mainly it's about her struggles finding her place in Momusu early on what with her timid attitude and her uhh .."unusual gift" for singing/dancing then immediately being overshadowed by a new member. It also highlights the importance of KonUsapi as a place where Sayu starts to shine on her own and somehow still continuing it for over 6 years as the single personality in it.

She is really grateful to her fans for their intense support like helping with Yoshinoya's Sayudon promo and for keeping such a close attention to her that even without her mentioning it they would write such a touching article and spread it around the internet enough to gain some public attention. Continuing from her 11th year, from now on too she will strive to continue her own legend.

Yes, please do Sayuhime  :notworthy:

lol she finally played balalaika on her radio sasuga KuroSayu  :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:50:32 PM by Chibs »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #976 on: February 27, 2013, 05:33:40 PM »

seems legit :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #977 on: March 06, 2013, 05:44:13 AM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #978 on: March 06, 2013, 08:19:32 AM »