JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel

Author Topic: Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter XXVIII || 101218]  (Read 43051 times)

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
Re: Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter VII || 171016]
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »
yes yesss. this is fast enough and not to mention... this is soooo superbbbb!!!! i love this chapter more, well because there is WakaNanaRei moments.. :gmon heartu:

so, Waka is a lawyer which i never imagine she would be and of course that is as great as Reika.. (Now i can't get rid of her so sexy, professional with suits as a lawyer... that is just so Majime Wakatsuki!)  :mon lovelaff:

Naachan is a cartoonist? it suits her so much!   :tama-yeeaah:

poor Maiyan.. she even become the headline and not even knowing that.. hoping that nanamin will doing her best with that.. and Ikuchan! what happen between her and Maiyan? Did they have any problem before? hope not so...  :fainted:

again! i love this chapter.. but what is wrong with Naa-chan? food poisoning? or what??

i'm excited that i commenting right away..  :wigglypanda:thanks for amazing update! keep it up author-san!

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2016, 05:47:34 AM »
Wakatsuki is staring at her as her serious expression slowly melt into a softer one, “want to dig in the ice cream? Before Reika comes back and eat everything by herself.”
lol sounds so reika :lol:
poor maiyan and naachan, just pray for the best to both... hope their problem get solved..

hope that not the last single for nanamin..
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline wakasama__

• Wakatsuki Yumi
    • wakasama__
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2016, 08:58:05 AM »
hello.. this is my first time to comment your fic (sorry for being silent reader) :) :peace: but your fic really made my day happily :cow: thanks for update author-san and please keep update.. and thank you for wakarei moment :twothumbs

Offline finiarel

• Member+
  • Maiyan is life Maiyan is love!
    • finiarel24
Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter VIII || 241016]
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2016, 03:47:21 AM »
CHAPTER VIII

“There’s no change, isn’t it?” Shiraishi asked as Hashimoto inspected the chart on her tablet screen. Hashimoto shook her head and inspected her, before suddenly pinching one point of the subject bare arm.

“Still not hurt, not at all,” the subject said as she inspected how her skin has gotten a little bit redder because of the short haired action.

Hashimoto turned to look at the psychiatrist beside her, “are you sure we couldn’t increase the dosage a little bit more?”

“Even now it’s already quite dangerous, I’m only letting her taking that because she’s under full observation. If you're forcing her to increase the intake her organ could stop functioning.” The long haired explained, today she had her hair tied up into a ponytail and adding the white shirt to her looks has successfully turn her looks similar to the scientists of the company.

“We will find another way then,” Hashimoto said, forcing herself to smile a little, she gives them a polite nod before stepping back and turns to leave the room.

As soon as she reached the observation room her eyes meet a slender figure who is staring blankly at the room that she had just left.

“Nishino-san…” She called, not expecting the girl to be there.

Nishino didn’t come for several days, to the point where Hashimoto thought that maybe the girl had given up and tried to move on from Shiraishi. Well, turns out she is not, however, after not seeing her for a while, she realized that Nishino had changed a little bit, she looks tired and somehow thinner than before.

“Hashimoto-san- thank you for always taking care of Maiyan.”

“I’m merely doing my job, did something happened? I haven’t seen you for quite a while,” she said couldn’t help but to breach the topic.

“I was feeling under the weather, but now I feel a lot better.”

“I see, well it’s good that you didn’t force yourself.”

Nishino only gives her a weak smile as a reply before averting her gaze back to Shiraishi who is talking with Sakurai. Hashimoto takes her place beside her and joins her to watch the current situation in the subject room.

“I heard from Fukagawa-san you said your dream has become more.. hmmm.. out of control? ” the psychiatrist asked.

“You could say it like that. Before, it’s usually just a recount of what had happened, but lately, it’s starting to evolve into something else. Like suddenly heading to an event that definitely doesn’t happen.”

“Could you elaborate more?”

“There was this one part where I was hanging out with someone and suddenly the person runs from me, saying that I am not me anymore. I think my imagination has totally gone out of control and ruin the dream.”

“Is that what you think?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you think people are running away from you because of your disability?”

Shiraishi fell into silence, racking her brain to find the answer. Ever since she was awoken Nishino is the only person who close to her that has ever meet her. Is ironic since Nishino actually has no family ties with her, unlike her father or her step-sister.

“They… should be.”

Sakurai made a slight hum her eyes never leaving the girl in front of her, she had her legs folded while seating on the sofa, her body doesn’t face forward either, instead she is facing the girl who seems to be in a deep thought upon her own answer.

“Why?”

“Well just like what you said before, this matter concerning my disability,” Shiraishi answered.

“I mean, why do you think they should be running away because of your condition?”

“I don’t know, maybe because I’m kind of a lost case and they have their life too. It’s better for them to keep going their own way rather than wasting their life on someone like me. To tell the truth, I still don’t understand the reason they choose me for this project, I believe I’ve already done quite some damage before.”

Sakurai raised her eyebrows, “Really? What did you do?”

“It’s basically my problem with my father who wants me to succeed this company after him and because of that everything happened. I don’t know whether I’m right or wrong because no one has ever told me this before but if I count several factors probably the reason I’m here right now is because of him.”

Sakurai smiled bitterly, she had asked around about Shiraishi and read every document they have given to her concerning the other girl to know the truth very well, “if it's true, does that mean that people care about you?”

“Him? I don’t think he ever genuinely does, more likely this happened because he cares about this company. Like ‘I shall revive my daughter and she shall be grateful enough to succeed me’,” she answered with a well-done man imitation at the end.

“How about other people? Let’s say- um… your sister Erika or Naa-chan. Naa-chan even paid you a visit, don’t you think she genuinely cares about you?”

“About Erika I basically ruined her dreams so we were not in speaking term, so it’s quite understandable if she chose to remain so which also makes it possible that she’s also not included on the list of people who cares,” Shiraishi exhaled before continuing, “and when it comes to Nanase, I don’t deserve her.”

Sakurai tried her best to prevent turning her face to look at the huge mirror that connects the room with where the girl that was mentioned is right now.

“Nanase has gone through so much because of me. She didn’t say anything but I can see it from how she looks at me and how Takayama-san sometimes snapped whenever the topic is the part of my life that concerns Nanase,” Shiraishi continued when she didn’t hear any response from Sakurai.

“So, is that the reason for you to push her away?”

“I think since I got the second chance of living she deserves a second chance to find someone who is more suitable for her. Especially when I look at how poorly I’m progressing right now.”

Sakurai glanced at the watch on her wrist, realizing that she had taken much more time than she supposed to, “Okay the last question before you’re going to bed. Shiraishi-san, if we allow you make one request to meet someone or go out to a specific place, who or where would that be?”

Shiraishi took her time on thinking, she considers everything from her own needs to why the person could probably have an important matter to talk with her, but no one came to her mind, just like when she moved on to places, she thinks about all the place that important to her from her decent loft near a University where Nishino used to study, from her big bedroom in her family house to some of her favorite cafes. But suddenly another thing appeared on her mind, something that requires her to be outdoor yet doesn’t actually meeting people, “I’m fine with anywhere, but I really want to swing a softball bat once more.”

The young psychiatrist eyed her for a while, probably was quite shocked with how different the answer from the expectation in her mind.

“Actually if it’s only that kind of thing, I’m going to discuss it with Hashimoto-san. She’d probably let you do that in the company garden at least. It could also be an outlet for your repressed emotion. I think that’s quite a good idea,” Sakurai smiled and take a look at the document in her hand once more to make sure that she has done everything on the list, “it’s done, now time for you to go to sleep. Good night, Shiraishi-san.”

“Good night, Sakurai-san, see you tomorrow.”

Sakurai stood up and take her leave, she walked a little bit faster than she normally does because she just can’t wait to discuss Shiraishi’s idea with Hashimoto. However, when she finally reached the observation room she noticed Nishino, the younger girl is not looking at her but rather to the paper on the desk, her right hand skillfully moves the drawing pen on the paper to produce something that Sakurai couldn’t see from the distance.

Sakurai was making her way to where Nishino is when suddenly a voice called her, “Sakurai-san, can we have a moment?”

Hashimoto voiced not only put Sakurai into a halt but also Nishino, she looked up and observe as her friend walking away from her to follow the project leader outside. Nishino frowned upon the unusual acts.

Are they going to talk about something that's confidential for her to hear? Or is there something going on that require Sakurai to go out and see it by herself?

She glanced at the clock that has moved passed the number eleven, she tried not to think about what is it that could be so important in the middle of the night.

Nishino sighed and observed the activity in the room in front of her. Shiraishi had gone to bed and seems already sleeping comfortably. The visitor stands up and checked one of the monitors in the room to make sure that Shiraishi is already in the deep sleep before entering the room to see her closer.

Her mind took her back to the time where everything is different, back to the time where Shiraishi seems to be always having trouble sleeping she used to call her- in the middle of the night. Back then, Shiraishi will start the conversation with a simple question to check whether she’s sleeping or not. Well, that was quite foolish, since of course even though she was having a really good night sleep the call had wake her up.

Back then she didn’t mind, in fact, she will be quite upset if Shiraishi forgot her daily late night call- not to the point where she will actually yell at the older girl but enough to give the girl a silent treatment throughout the day.

That memory had somehow put a little smile back to her face as she inspected the sleeping girl.

“Why do you always so unfair to yourself…” Nishino mumbled.

Even without her doing anything in the room, the time she had spent near Shiraishi always seems short. Today is no exception. Nishino tried to smile a little before moving her feet away from the bed, silently making a promise to come back tomorrow.

She was only a few steps away from the bed when she heard a rustling followed by a bump a second later.

When Nishino turned her vision back to the bed, it’s already empty. Her eyes catch Shiraishi who is now crouching on the floor.

For a moment, their eyes meet, one have her eyes widening in disbelieves while the other clearly has worried plastered on her face.

The one dressed in a white sleeping dress is the first one who looks away, as she started to cry out in pain. She was shaking as she buried her face between her knees as both of her hands squeeze her head.

The machine started to beep in rapid manners, clearly trying to tell that something is not right.

“Maiyan…” Nishino weakly called as she rushed to her side, she put her hands in each of Shiraishi's shoulder but the other girl doesn’t even move from her position, “Mai, what’s wrong?”

She doesn’t get any coherent answer as the other girl seems to be trying to curled her body into a ball in order to relieve the pain.

Nishino doesn’t know what’s gotten into her mind when she decided to push her body forward and hug the other girl.

Shiraishi was hyperventilating and her skin was cold. It reminds Nishino of the time when Shiraishi’s heart was not beating.

When she was still hugging Shiraishi she was hoping for someone to come as soon as possible as every second feels like an hour worth of time, but when they finally come approaching while running, separating her hold of the other girl, she realized that it only took them a less than a minute to come.

Fukagawa, Hashimoto, and Takayama pried Shiraishi from her ball like pose as one of them quickly injecting something into her arm. In just a few seconds Shiraishi has starting to lose her consciousness and her breathing slowly make their way back to the regular pattern. Fukagawa clicked the button near the bed as the bed surface started to go down slowly, when it’s low enough Takayama gently pull Shiraishi up back to the bed.

Nishino could only watch from a safe distance as the scientist started to check everything.

“Back then she was clearly feeling pain,” Hashimoto announced as she wiped a strand stray hair away from Shiraishi’s face.

“That means that the meds are working, but seems like everything was too much for her to handle,” Sakurai inspected, “you should put her into a stable condition for at least 2 or 3 hours, she needs to be put under intensive observation too. There’s a chance she could wake up and feel the pain again.”

“But if it’s true, then it’s a good thing, right? She’s progressing” Takayama said.

“Yes it is, but still it’s not good with her condition like this, once the effect wears off she could start experiencing the same thing again. That was putting too much strain on her brain activity, a little bit more she would start having a seizure or a stroke,” Fukagawa chimed in.

As if on cue, the scientists plus Sakurai realized that Nishino was also there and each of their eyes moved into the visitor.

“Nishino-san, what happened?”

~To Be Continued~

AN:
Hi! I was actually confused on where I should end this chap, but this one seems much better than the other option. Regarding Nanamin *cries* graduation I'll rant about it a little after the replies.

Replies:

wakaten:
Aww I'm glad you like the last chapter  :) Hope this one will suffice too
About Waka being a lawyer maybe one of the reason is because she looks totally good in suit and also she's really serious which makes it suitable, I was thinking of making her a designer, but Naa-chan already meddling in section, so to make more variation (and my Waka-sama wearing suit fantasy) I chose to make her a lawyer  :D
To be exact Naa-chan is a key-animator. Bemars drama op where Naa-chan draws comic panels inspires me to choose that job for Naa-chan  ;) And she was having anxiety attack it was quite worse to the point of her puking, we'll definitely get into Naa-chan problem too later...
About Iku-chan and Maiyan that's more to come about them as well  ;)
I'll do my best on continuing  :cow:

ミサキ:
Naa-chan and Maiyan problem will be solved it just going to take some time, because it's quite complicated  :nervous
that's the last single for Nanamin   :bleed eyes:

wakasama__ :
hello.. this is my first time to comment your fic (sorry for being silent reader)
There's always a first time for everything, right? Well, I hope you will continue commenting because I love reading them  ;) Your welcome, I'll try to get more Wakarei moment inside this.

okay now let's talk about Nanamin

Back when I first getting more into Nogizaka, I have this wish to attend their HS event and Nanamin will also be one of the girls that I would prioritize, seems like it's going to just be an unfulfilled wish  :err:

Nanamin is actually my second favorite in Nogizaka. The way she views life has affected me greatly and maybe because she's also the eldest daughter of the family which is similar to me- she's the one I can relate to the most (even more than Mai to be honest).

When the 3rd gen was announced I did make a joke about how the nogis is 47members and they probably ought to grad someone to make it 46, looking at how the 1st gen still have the greater number than 2nd and 3rd combined I said that most likely it's going to be 1st gen member.

I talked to my friend who's also into nogi about this and we actually think about who will most likely go and I joked about how it's probably Nanamin because of her wife(Maimai) has graduated.

I never thought that it'll come this soon.

But when I see it now, I can't help but let her, Nanamin health is always a problem and I don't want to see her suffer. This is what Nanamin think is the best for her and I trust her.

About the Sayonara No Imi MV. It's simply beautiful, it went completely different way than how I expected but in a good way. My only problem with it is how Maiyan doesn't actually have more screen time for a front member.

Nevertheless, it carries a beautiful meaning and appropriate send off for someone like Nanamin.

So what I will do now is cherish the time left to see her as Nogizaka members and keep supporting her until the day arrives.

I will probably make a fanfiction based on the MV, but IDK when I'm going to be strong enough for that. But if I do, do you think I should separate my one-shot with this or just post it in this thread?

thanks for reading my rants  :fainted:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:56:30 PM by finiarel »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter VIII || 241016]
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2016, 05:35:08 AM »
You’ve been updating fast or I’m just slow at catching up because I’ve been busy.
Asdkaflwekfjwl chap 7 is basically a WakaNanaRei chapter. Started with WakaNana, WakaRei, then end with NanaRei, I love!  :mon lovelaff: LOL
But WakaRei really do take good care of Naachan, huh? It’s almost like she’s their daughter in a way.
I’m not surprised at all Waka is a lawyer, if anything it fits her seriousness.
Aww, you can’t just give the other NanaMai pic like that and not make me want to ship them when this fic is about NanaMai. And yeah, lucky window  XD

I feel for Naachan, she’s stuck regarding Maiyan. Her health starting to get poor too (Naachan please take care of yourself!).
Oh, is Maiyan’s dream is her subconscious thoughts? That people are leaving her? So that’s some kind of feels she has but not capable of feeling at the same time. Everything is so complicated, even the situation with IkuMai.
 :mon cute: No, Maiyan… I hope you'll get better for everyone's sake including herself.

Also Hashimoto Papa is following after the Holy Mother  :pleeease:
While I’m not actually as surprised seeing she’s one of the older members and her health problem. She may not be my fav but her presence in Nogi is someting else, my kokoro  :mon cry:  :fainted:
The PV is beautiful, I’m just sad some members almost don’t get a screen time at all. The things I’m excited about is that Kazumin is finally on Naachan’s side! That and Waka position although she has to leave Reika behind, sigh.
Maiyan beauty is so unreal in that PV. Just when I thought she can't get any prettier, she proved me wrong. That goddess...  :farofflook:
I think you should separate your one-shot so it will be easier to search and not disturb this multi-chapter order.

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline wakasama__

• Wakatsuki Yumi
    • wakasama__
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2016, 09:09:14 PM »
you're fast author-san. thank you for updating :twothumbs
Aaa~~~ poor maiyan.. so what will happen with her? :cry: I need more nanamai moments (wakarei moments too) :wub: this chapter showing reika seriousness in her job (idk how imagine this. in my mind reika is fail chara. but I like it) :lol:
waiting for next update :)

hmm... i don't wanna talk about nanamin's graduation. it make me pain :cry: actually i'm not surprised when she announced her graduation, but i can't hold myself! I was still sad :cry: I can't imagine if it'll happen to wakarei :(

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2016, 10:54:15 AM »
finally~ maiyan shows her progress^^ thanks to naachan(?)
please update soon!! :cow: :cow:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2016, 11:46:09 PM »
thanks for the update author san!! it was a good chapter..
But all i want to comment is about Nanamin graduation!
it was HELL sad. i can't accept it anymore..... the song itself is so heartbreaking.

i AGREED with you! i got the same idea when 3rd generation coming, they have 47 member.. maybe someone would graduate and because management knows that, so that is why they make it total 47 members!

it is not fair, i want more Nanamin....
well her graduation announcement is shocking but her decision to retire completely from showbiz is more shocking.. we can't her on tv anymore..
probably hoping that members would spent their time together with Nanamin and upload their picture together..
but still is not as often as we would see her on screen.

i'm still crying right now.....
btw, the songs of Sayonaro no Imi has become my separation song with one of my friend from Japan.
he is doing his internship here (he is from HOKKAIDO too). but the most shocking things is he didn't listen to song. so i always sent him tones of Nogi and akb song to him.. now he in love with Nogi girls.. i'm proud of myself..
(AND WHY I'M RANTING ABOUT IT HERE?? wonder whyyyy... :? :? :? :? )

Offline finiarel

• Member+
    • finiarel24
Re: Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter IX || 011116]
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2016, 03:01:19 AM »
CHAPTER IX

In Shiraishi’s life she had gotten slapped by people many times, but a few seconds ago is the first time she had ever gotten an actual fist to her face- by an underclassman no less.

Of course it hurts- both physically and mentally. However, the numb sensation that comes afterward is more discomforting. She touched the side of her lips that had also taken a damage and find that it’s swollen and bleeding.

“So, what’s this all about?” She asked while frowning, stealing a quick look to the underclassman who is still looking at her with eyes full of hatred.

To tell the truth she doesn’t even know the other girl well, apart from the rumor that she’s dating the student council president and her being a brilliant student whose name never seems to be absent from the announcement board because she unbelievably wins a trophy in every week or two.

She even thought that the girl had wanted to talk to her privately to confess her love or something similar, but seems like she was completely wrong.

“Senpai, I don’t want to meddle with your business, but stay away from Nanase,” the girl warned her.

“Aaah, I see. Umm… Well- Nagatsuki-chan, right?”

“It’s Wakatsuki,” the underclassman corrected irritably.

Shiraishi nod in an apologizing manner before continuing, “well Wakatsuki-chan, you don’t need to worry because I find Nanase-chan too hmmm… what should I say? Goody-two-shoes? Basically, I prefer more wild and adventurous girls.”

For a moment she was kind of afraid that she choose the wrong words that would tempt the first year to attack her once more, but to her surprise, the other girl turned her face away while her fist clenching even tighter.

“Like what I said before- I don’t care. Just so you know, senpai, I really hope that is the first and the last time for my fist to hit your pretty face, but if I ever see you trying to make a move on Nanase again I swear the next time is going to-”

“Yumi-chan, what are you doing?” suddenly a voice cut Wakatsuki as another girl came into her field of view.

Holding her sketchbook in front of her chest while her dark hair fluttered because of the wind, the girl unexpectedly shields Shiraishi who is still crouching on the ground. It's as if she’s trying to hide the hurting girl from the vision of the one that had attacked her.

“She’s a player, Naa-chan. She asked you to go out with her because of some sick bet she made with her sick friends,” Wakatsuki exclaimed with a tone full of hatred and disgust.

For a moment, Nishino who had pulled out a handkerchief from her skirt pocket freeze. Shiraishi looked away, totally not expecting Wakatsuki to blatantly say the truth right away.

At that time the only thing that Shiraishi wanted to do is to run away, but she knows well by doing so her reputation will be tarnished, not to mention the possibility for Wakatsuki to blab her mouth around about this.

“You still shouldn’t have done this, Yumi-chan. This could get both of you in trouble,” Nishino sighed.

She had expected Nishino to turn and walk away but she doesn’t. In fact, the girl started to walk closer to her who has changed her position from crouching to sitting on the ground.

Shiraishi closes her eyes, thinking that maybe the girl chooses to give her a well-deserved slap or even worse another punch, maybe she and her friends are fists instead of slap kind of person. However, instead of feeling a hit on her face she could feel the other girl’s fingers carefully grazing the area around her cheek and a second later she feels a soft and comforting material. Hesitantly Shiraishi opens her eyes and found Nishino lightly dabbed the handkerchief to the bleeding skin.

“But-”

“You’ve told me everything, I understand- I’ll be careful when it comes to accepting an offer from someone that I don’t know well. Now, I’ll take care of Shiraishi senpai while you better go first because staying here could actually get you in a trouble, also Reika-chan is searching for you,” the girl interrupted her friend complain.

“Just remember what I said, Naa-chan.”

“Sure,” Nishino consented, averting her gaze to look at Wakatsuki.

For a moment the two seems to be having a staring contest before at last Wakatsuki turn away, her foot stomped the ground harshly as she walked away but not before giving Shiraishi a sharp look that seems to be able to throw imaginary daggers.

“You don’t have to,”Shiraishi said as she locked eyes with the one treating her,”I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine Senpai, you’ve got your lesson anyway,” Nishino chuckled bitterly, “Seems like Yumi-chan was still holding back, you would probably have a broken nose and maybe lose a tooth if she didn’t. She has been doing karate since she was in elementary school.”

Shiraishi stays silent, a part of her praised Wakatsuki for the pretty decent self-control while the others trying to come up with a story in case if someone asks about the bruise on her face. She looked at Nishino who is immersed on cleaning the blood from her face, Shiraishi clearly has no idea why would the girl still here to help her despite what had happened. She doubts even her closest friend would actually pay her mind to help cleaning the blood from her face. She remembered the last time she slipped and accidentally hurt herself the so-called friends were even laughing at her for the moment of clumsiness.

At that moment she realized that Nishino Nanase was unlike any other girl that she had ever fooled around with.

Shiraishi blinked a few times as the light started to blind her vision, but slowly her eyes adjust themselves to the situation as she started became more aware of her surroundings. She wasn’t actually in the back of her high school nor was she feel any pain because of Wakatsuki punch. She is on the bed, had just waking up from the bittersweet dream.

She started to remember what happened before she went to the bed. She was feeling pain, not the same kind of pain with when Wakatsuki had punched her a few years back but that was more. That felt like her brain and heart are being suffocated and that was really painful, furthermore, that lured a lot of bad memories back to her mind.

Shiraishi realized that she has a thin rubber tube distributing the oxygen straight to her nose and a lot of other things is connected to her body. However, somehow the pain that attacked her before has completely gone.

It seems like she is back to her dysfunctional self.

Shiraishi sighed then turning her head to her right side where her eyes catch a figure sitting on the visitor chair beside her bed. The person has her head laying on the bed while using her right arm as a pillow, from her regular breathing Shiraishi can tell that the person is sleeping. Despite the fact that person is facing her, she couldn’t really see the other face because of the stray hair that covers it, yet she doesn’t need that to be able to tell that the person is Nishino Nanase.

She wonders why was Nishino present back to the time when she was helplessly in pain. She’s pretty sure that was already late at night and obviously not a proper visiting time anymore. Furthermore, she and Nishino is supposed to be over.

Shiraishi lightly tried to move her fingers as if making sure that it could still respond correctly to her brain commands which it does. Silently she inspects the sleeping figure, her right hand slowly moves closer until it nearly touched the sleeping girl hair. She wanted to wipe the stray hair away from the other face but decided against it because she thinks that it could probably wake Nishino up.

She heard soft footsteps, then from the corner of her vision Fukagawa came, the older girl lips curled into a soft smile as she approaches the bed, taking the opposite side from where Nishino is.

“Hi,” she said softly before continuing, “how are you feeling?”

“Not good, I guess. Well, I think I’m back to the old emotionally repressed me. You should try to pinch me” Shiraishi replied in the same low volume with the one that had just spoken.

Fukagawa raised her eyebrows then pinch the skin around the subject wrist, frowning a little when she doesn’t get any desired reaction.

“You’re right, but it’s understandable since we pumped the medicines out of your blood circulation system. Now we’re going to do a quick check, please look at my finger,” Fukagawa said as she holds up her index finger while holding a small flashlight.

Shiraishi does exactly like the scientist told her to. The scientist point the light straight to her eye, while her left index finger and thumb gently pry open the subject’s eye to be able to intently observe the pupil response to the light.

“Fukagawa-san, are we going to try it again?” Shiraishi asked as the scientist moved to observe her other eye.

“The medicines? Actually, about that we still haven’t reached a conclusion,” Fukagawa answered with an apologetic smile before finally turn the flashlight off and started to scribble things on the report paper using the other end of the flashlight which turns out to be a pen.

“Now, we have already inspected the video footage, your organs activity, and also asked Nishino-san about what happened. But there are still things that only you can tell, so can you please tell me what happened?”

“I was having a trouble sleeping, I think in my dream I was also in pain, but maybe that happened because of the actual condition. Well, then I woke up and my head felt like It was going to explode so I was thinking of having a glass of water, but I accidentally fell from the bed, didn’t I?” Shiraishi bit her lower lip forming what she should say next in her head before continuing, “It was kind of fuzzy. Back then, I can’t think of what’s happening because of the pain. All I can remember is how it feels like my head is being hammered and Nanase was here even though I was too busy to try handling the pain so I wasn’t in a position to ask about her purpose in this room.”

Fukagawa nodded, for a moment her eyes moves to the girl that was mentioned, “so that pain have nothing to do with Nishino-san?”

“I don’t think so since I was already in pain before I noticed her presence,” Shiraishi glance at the sleeping girl, “why is she here anyway?”

“That- is something that you should ask to her instead of me,” Fukagawa said slowly as her lips form a simple smile, “just for your information, Shiraishi-san. She’s really worried about you, to the point of her stubbornly decided to stay over, so don’t be too harsh on her, okay?”

Shiraishi who was kind of taken aback with the sudden request took a few seconds to finally nodded- couldn’t come up with anything to say.

“Great. Let’s see, hmm… There are still several other things that we need to clarify but it’s still 4AM in the morning right now and I think we should wait for the others to wake up first. You should go back to sleep too since you only had around 5 hours of sleep and that definitely not enough. Tell me if you’re having a trouble sleeping, okay? I can give you some sleeping pills for that.”

The subject contemplates upon her options of asking the drugs straight away, but realized that might not be a wise thing to do, “okay, thanks.”

“Also, I suggest you lower your volume, since not only Nishino-san who’s currently sleeping in this room.”

Shiraishi raised her eyebrows in confusion.

“Takayama-san and Sakurai-san are also staying over, they’re currently sleeping on the sofa. Hashimoto-san is also still in the building” Fukagawa gaze past the bed to where the sofa is, “you see, Shiraishi-san, maybe they’re not related to you by blood, yet they’re here for you.”

Shiraishi inspected Nishino who is sleeping, realizing if she concentrates enough she could actually hear the soft rhythm of her breaths, something that always manages to soothe her back when they are still together and her insomnia attacked.

Despite her slightly trembling fingers she slowly reached for the stray hair that covers Nishino face from her vision, tucking it to the back of the sleeping girl’s ear.

“You’re a lucky person, Shiraishi-san. Most people would’ve given up, but not her,” Fukagawa said, noticing what just the subject did, “Well. I’ll take my leave now. If something happens you know how to reach me.”

It took Shiraishi several seconds to avert her focus from Nishino to Fukagawa words before blurting out, “Thank you.”

Fukagawa wasn’t even 3 steps away from her bed, yet Shiraishi had said the words a little bit louder than needed. Making both of them realized and avert their vision to Nishino, afraid that it manage to awaken the sleeping girl. Thankfully it doesn’t seem to disturb her.

“Fukagawa-san, for everything thank you very much.”

Somehow Fukagawa thinks that Shiraishi is not only referring to her job. She looks straight to Shiraishi’s eyes, trying not to feel down when she realized that despite the sincere looking smile the other girl’s eyes are still as empty as before, “It’s okay, let’s do our best together, okay?”

“Okay.”

~To Be Continued~

AN:
I wrote the last few paragraphs while waiting for nogi appearance in the halloween fest last night, it was a really beautiful performance :farofflook:
Okay so, in here you'll get to find out more about Naachan and Maiyan past. :cathappy:
I have started to write the plot for the Sayonara No Imi fanfic, but I'm going to be really slow with that because 1) I'm trying to prioritize this one 2)It's quite painful to write. It probably going to end up a pretty long one shot or something that has less than 3 chapter.

Answer

C:
You’ve been updating fast or I’m just slow at catching up because I’ve been busy.
I've been updating faster than usual I think (it's one chapter/week). The thing is I'm currently having a quite hard time with school and writing this has become quite the perfect gateaway, I'm also having trouble to sleep and writing fiction is also help  :nervous

A lot of people surely loves WakaNanaRei  :lol:

And yep Waka being a lawyer fits her seriousness and her defender of justice trait  :lol:

Also Hashimoto Papa is following after the Holy Mother
Yeah the Papa needs to have more time to spends with the Mom after all  :on gay:

I also had realize from the last summer tour that Nanamin time is coming, but I never thought that it'll be this soon, I was thinking that maybe they'll let her to center 2 songs before graduate (so my prediction was graduation on the next single instead of this one).
The screentime allocation for the member in the MV is really one of the worst for nogi  :( but still it's a really amazingly beautiful MV, probably they should have make it 12 minutes or something in order to give the others more screentime.

Shiraishi is really beautiful in the MV  :ptam-shy: She basically have no lines, only some scenes with her amazingly breathtaking smile. Well with that kind of smile she really doesn't need to do anything else for things to work out  XD :nervous

wakasama__:
This one has nanamai moments, I hope you like it, there will be more nanamai moments to come since what had happened.  :cathappy:
Actually I always think that Reika is someone who can be serious if she wants too, I mean she's the captain after all, despite being so ponkotsu  XD :banghead:
hmm... i don't wanna talk about nanamin's graduation. it make me pain :cry: actually i'm not surprised when she announced her graduation, but i can't hold myself! I was still sad :cry: I can't imagine if it'll happen to wakarei :(
Yeah, it's kind of the same with me. This is like the first in my time liking japan idols that I have to face such an impactful exit. I can't imagine what if it's Shiraishi too, even worse because I think it'll come not far away after Nanamin.

ミサキ:
Thank you, I hope you like this one as well  :cow:

wakaten:
I think most of people want more Nanamin, but at this time right now I can only support her decision, since what's more important is Nanamin well-being and happiness  :)
Lol it's fine, actually it reminds me that on February I'll also be moving away to another country. So it's kind of my separation with my current friends too   :err:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:28:01 AM by finiarel »

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2016, 04:31:47 AM »
This is so awesome and i can't wait to comment so i just used my phone to comment..

I'm sorry that the last time i'm blabbering lots if unnecessary things.  :bow:

Back to the latest update..

As expected from serious Wakatsuki. She punch her senpai because of her friend but lolss at that 'Nagatsuki' but its better than Wakabayashi from Shitara-san..
Waka is too overprotective.... but that is why i love her....... :hip smile:  :wub:
I can imagine Wakatsuki's name on board for doing good academically and sports.

And Naachan! You're so kind.. too kind that you even treat the one who hurt you so much! But that is why people love her right? And maiyan fell in love with her..

Hurmmm yeah you're true.. reika can be serious if she wants to.. i think she is the kind that can't show her seriousness in front cute girl? Just kidding..  :panic: but yeah, maybe she only showing it to the person she close..
My perspective to Reika change after bemars.. she is mad and saying that 'i can't play safe anymore'. Thatt... that.. is when i know.. she can be serious whenever she wants to. Of course adding that 'when it involve her wakachuki'.  :lol: XD

Regarding Sayonara no Imi mv.. well i love it too, still crying after listened to it so many times.
The mv is so beautiful that i too cannot help but feel like writing another fiction about it... just like you..
And then.. well, i have another fic to write on..
So! Please please please... make a fiction based on SNI mv. I will root for you till forever.. (make it before Nanamin left please..) :cry: :cry:

Ohhhh.. are you going to move? That must be hard for you in Feb..
Nanamin is leaving to.. and you will separate from your friend..

Febuary will be crying month for you! Please stay strong!!!

P/s: did i ever mention that you have been my favorite author? Well i love your writing styless.. it didn't drag and every chapter have diff story.. it is so simple and beautiful.  :wub:

Take it as a payment (just kidding) to update sooner :cow: :cow:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 04:43:30 AM by wakaten »

Offline wakasama__

• Wakatsuki Yumi
    • wakasama__
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2016, 04:23:08 PM »
new update :roll:

"being a brilliant student whose name never seems to be absent from the announcement board because she unbelievably wins a trophy in every week or two"
so this is called the power of "majime" :glasses:

nee.. naachan you said that you'll be careful with someone that you don’t know well but in the end you fell in love with her and you can't forgot her. Maiyan.. you're the luckiest person :mon lovelaff: maiyan please don't wasted her again and bring your girl back!! :banghead:

keep update author-san (need more nanamai sweet moments (again)) :nya:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2016, 03:00:55 PM »
I’m glad writing the fic helps you, I’ve read many author notes that said writing fics help too.
Probably should blame it on Mukuchi na Lion for making people like WakaNanaRei  :lol:  but they're close for real so it's not exactly surprising.
Indeed, Maiyan doesn’t have to say anything, she’s stunningly beautiful and it kills when she smiles so prettily  :imdead:
Plus, on Nogibingo with Kazuya, Maiyan (shy) expressions are to die for. Never really thought I’m gonna ship KazuMaiyan like that even when I saw how close they are being in WhiteHigh combi, but Nogi again proves that they’re a shippable group no matter what the pair is.

No wonder Waka and Kazu aren’t really on good terms with Maiyan. Even I would be mad at Maiyan for doing that to Naachan. But dear God, Nanase is so nice! She’s such a precious human being….  :mon cry:
While I wanted to say Maiyan doesn’t deserve Naachan (so far), that’s not being fair since we haven’t really seen the good part of her yet. I'm sure Maiyan is also misunderstood a lot and under a lot of pressure from everything. And I hope with this second chance, she'll treat Nanase better than ever (regardless they get back together or not).
But I agree with Maimai, Maiyan is no doubt a lucky person for having many people fought for her.

Offline finiarel

• Member+
    • finiarel24
Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter X || 141116]
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2016, 09:52:23 AM »
CHAPTER X

Emptiness. That’s exactly what her dreamland take her to. Nothing but darkness. She felt like instead of sleeping she’s just shutting her eyes for quite a long time. At times she hears voices- that’s when  she tried to open her eyes but before her mind could grasp what’s actually going on, slowly her eyelids will starting to close themselves again.

“-at was more than your body can take,” she could hear a voice saying, from the intonation she could sense a complete disagreement.

“I’m fine with being in pain.”

“Hashimoto-san, you’re not seriously considering this, right? You know how the statistic is, not to mention the other situation.”

After that statement, no one speaks up anymore, the only thing that she could hear is the sound of machine beeping.

Suddenly, she felt a soft yet cold skin making a contact with hers, this seems to be able to diminish the invisible glue that keeps her eyes shut.

The first thing she sees is a white slender hand quickly retracting away from her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up.”

Nishino shook her head. Averting it a little so she could see the face of the one that was speaking. However, she was a little bit confused when she sees Shiraishi. She blinked a few times, hoping that it could help her mind to refresh and tell her what’s actually going on.

Then it all hit her train of thought. The accident last night, the one in front of her was in pain and the two of them was alone before the scientists quickly came in and save the day- or Shiraishi to be exact. After that, they asked her so many questions about what happened, yet she wasn’t even able to answer some of them because it all happens too fast and her panicked brain doesn’t seem to fully comprehend the situation and ended up sending the wrong signal that almost caused her to puke out her dinner.

She had no idea when did she start to fall asleep. From the first place, she wasn’t even thinking of spending the night.

She raised her head and observe the one laying on the bed from toe to head, “Are you okay?”

“My head doesn’t hurt anymore, so I guess I’m okay- in a way,” Shiraishi’s hand slowly reach the button on the side of the bed, her fingers gently pushing it so the head part of the bed shifts forward and she could speak with the visitor in a much proper position.

“Don’t sit too straight up, your body is not strong enough yet,” one of the scientists reminds the subject while quickly assisting her to arrange the sitting position, “there you go.”

“Actually, can I talk privately with Nanase? It’s just for a moment, probably wouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes,” Shiraishi said to the one that helped her before. The older woman took a quick glance at Nishino before averting it to the project leader and psychiatrist that are also present in the room.

“Sure, we’ll come back later. Right, Sakurai-san?” Hashimoto asked despite not actually waiting for the psychiatrist answer before walking away with Fukagawa.

Sakurai stares at Shiraishi with full curiosity before smiling a little and said, “Okay then, I’m going to go and get myself a cup of Starbucks latte. Naa-chan, would you like anything?”

Nishino shook her head, remembering that caffeine is not really a friend of her and cold drinks could lead her weak self to the suffering of sniffling all day long, “You don’t have to, thanks for the offer.”

“Okay then. Oh, I forgot to mention, there’s a bread on the TV table for you. Don’t forget to eat,” Even though she directed the sentence to Nishino, Sakurai winked at Shiraishi before turning away, “be good to each other, I’ll be around.”

Both of them sighed at the same time as soon as the door closed and after that they look at each other, not saying anything in consideration that maybe the other want to speak first.

“Why -?”

“You sho-”

The two girls said in unison.

“You should speak first, you’re the one who asked to talk alone in the first place,” Nishino said, her eyes are looking to the linoleum floor instead of the one she’s talking to.

“Why were you here? That was around midnight, you should’ve been home.”

Nishino thinks about her option for a moment while still refusing to look at the one on the bed. When she finally come to a decision she looks back to the other girl, “I can’t do it.”

Shiraishi raised her eyebrows, definitely confused of the answer.

“I’ve tried to walk away, believe me. But I can’t do it. I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. I can’t even get my focus to finish my works. Every time I did something my mind goes back to this very room.” Nishino explained then looked up for a second in an attempt to hold herself from tearing up.

“You’re not wrong that there are so many people out there who might be better than you. Not stubborn, not insensitive…. Not stuck inside a research facility because of she’s supposed to be dead,” she wiped a single tear that rolled along her face, “but they are not you.”

“They are not Shiraishi Mai that I’ve fallen in love with.”

“You know how I’ve always been in search to find my anchor. At first, I thought it was art, but I realized that I was wrong.” Nishino exhaled harshly to calm her pounding hard and clear her blurry vision, “Maiyan is my anchor. Just to see you here breathing, moving, and trying to overcome your problem is already enough for me to get a spark of hope that everything is going to be fine. That’s enough for me to at least get a little bit of motivation to face the next day.”

“That’s why I need you.”

“However, we’re not exactly together anymore and I am afraid that you will drive me away again. So at night when you’re sleeping that’s the only time I have enough courage to come in, to be with you within a reachable distance.”

“I know that it’s already hard for you, but I j-just.. can’t.”

Then it happens, despite her attempt to detach herself from the words that came from her mouth, tears still came out and it doesn’t seem to understand her silent order to stop.

In contrast to crying Nishino, another girl was stupefied. Her mind couldn’t form any appropriate response to what she had heard, she believes that she is the one to blame for this matter, yet her emotion again failed her to be able to feel regret for her actions.

She would’ve hated herself for that, but ironically she also could not.

“I’m sorry. I thought that was for the best,” she speaks the words slowly, hoping that it would sound apologetic, then she pushed her back off the soft surface of the bed, leaning forward a little so her hand slowly reach out to wipe the other girl tears.

“Would you like to start over again?” Shiraishi asked while waiting for the other girl to finally be able to make eye contacts with her before continuing, “I promise I will try, but you should keep in mind that with my condition what I can do is really limited.”

But instead of replying Nishino tears intensity seems to increase as she lightly shook her head from left to right, seeing this Shiraishi become confused and say “It’s okay if you don’t want to. You don’t need to worry because I’m not in a position to feel anything anyway.”

“N-no. I want to…” She said while wiping her tears with her sweater sleeve, leaving a damp spot on the soft gray colored fabric. Shiraishi gently wiped the streaming tears away from the girl's cheek, making a slight shush to help to calm her down.

If her body isn’t still connected by tubes and tiny wires with several machines around her, she would have been off the bed by now- engulfing Nishino in a hug just like what the other girl did last night, but with how the situation is the only thing she could do is caress her face with one hand, while her thumb wipe the tears, repeating the word ‘shush’ and ‘it’s okay’ every now and then.

On the other side, Nishino is actually feeling better, as if with every drop of tear she shed she also release the invisible weight in her chest. Albeit slow, little by little her cries fade into a sob and that’s when she stood up, thinking that she needs to drink a glass of water in order to tone it down completely.

It was her intention to press the blue dispenser button instead of the red or the colorless one, but turns out the water is colder than she thought, she was a bit shocked that she actually choked a little.

“Nanase, are you okay?”

Nishino held out her hand that’s not holding the glass of water and does a thumb up, couldn’t actually say anything because she’s now on a mission to stop the coughing fit. The good thing is once it stops she realized that she has actually managed to stop the sob and tears too.

She placed the empty glass on the top of the room counter, halting her movement when her eyes accidentally passed the huge glass that she’s been trying hard to not pay any attention to.

Somehow she feels like someone is observing her from the other room, probably looking straight to her eyes right now.

She is not wrong, though, however, the person has averted her gaze away when Nishino did somehow look straight to her as if she could actually see past the mirror.

“I’ll help you.” The person said, her vision move from her phone to the short haired beside her.

“No, don’t you know what you’re doing? I know how you’re not exactly keen on her and would love to see her suffer, but this- You could get her killed.” Sakurai butted in after gulping down her drink. Looking straight at her girlfriend with a face full of disbelieve and disagreement.

Wakatsuki has decided to drop by for a moment before going to meet her client, to check her housemates' condition as well as bringing the beverages that her girlfriend wanted- even though in the end the girl is insisting on drinking hers instead of the one that she ordered.

That aside, once she got to the building she was called into a private conversation with Hashimoto as well as Ikuta. The company had actually requested her help regarding Shiraishi condition, which resulting in strong opposition from one of the scientist and also her own girlfriend.

“This isn’t about me hating her, aren’t you aware of what’s going on?”

She realized by the slight frown on the psychiatrist feature that maybe the project leader and director have not told them about the current situation. Luckily, without needing a signal for her one of them started the explanation.

“What we do is still not enough, the progress last night was pretty huge but is still not enough. Something happened last night, something that pretty much blaring a warning signal that we need to take a risk.” Hashimoto tried to explain, she looked at Ikuta hoping that she could help her, but the young girl still looking at the subject room with a faraway look.

“What happened?” Fukagawa asked.

“Last night, national police shut down one of our rival company projects,” Ikuta said, not even taking her eyes away from observing her step-sister, “not only that, they also took everything away with them.”

“Including the subjects,” Hashimoto added thinking that the director would not be able to mention that.

“There’s must be a reason for that, right? There’s no way they shut the project down just because they wanted the subject,” the psychiatrist speak up.

“Sakurai-san, the national police usually doesn’t care about what research company does, unless it’s something that could benefit them,” Ikuta turn to face the other girl, “one of the things that they pay attention to is the success rate on their operations and right now the disability of our subject is actually a key for their problem.”

It doesn’t take Sakurai long to realize what does the young girl means, but the director still continue her explanation, “An emotionally stable people will be really helpful, but someone who couldn’t feel pain, remorse, sadness will be the best, aren’t they? The kind of people who would not leak the country secret from being scared, would not hesitate whenever they’re told to kill or drop a bomb.”

“The whole human rights thing is just their way to get their hands inside the project. They don't actually care about humanity. In fact, if we let have a copy of our data, I’m pretty sure the only thing that will improve is the number of human having the same case.”

“At first, I thought about moving her to another place, but you see the thing with our rival company actually happens outside the country, so moving will be useless. If the situation is different I would never agree to this kind of practice, but now I just want to prevent similar thing happen to us too. Which is why as long that the subject herself is okay with it I will support every solution that Hashimoto-san offers.” Ikuta sighed as she finished her long explanation.

“Look, I know that this is probably against your ideal, which is why right now I’m saying that it's okay to walk out from this project. Not only Sakurai-san but also Fukagawa-san and Takayama-san too,” Hashimoto announced looking at each of their faces for a moment.

“Actually, this is not really related with the part that I’m working on, the only thing that I have to do left is checking periodically, so I have no problem with that,” Takayama speaks up after several seconds of silence.

“Thank you, Takayama-san.”

“Me too. I mean, I’m continuing,” Fukagawa smile catches the project leader eye, “it was my own decision to work on this project from the first place. I’m going to finish what I’ve started.”

Hashimoto nodded and replied her smile with a little bit of hers. To tell the truth, she was afraid that the older woman would leave the project, the two has been working on the same project ever since their early days in the company, both already know how the other works and could adjust properly at their own pace. She couldn’t help but feel relieved because losing Fukagawa could actually hamper her way of working.

Hashimoto sighed and look at the one that has not decide, “How about you, Sakurai-san?”

Sakurai doesn’t meet the project leader eyes, instead, she’s looking at her girlfriend who in turn also doesn't want to look at her and choose to stare at one of the screens in the room as if she could understand the graph that it’s showing.

The young psychiatrist realized that the whole problem with the national police isn’t actually the main reason for Wakatsuki to accept the offer.

She turned to look at the subject who now seems to be talking about something while Nishino listens as she slowly munches on the bread. Even though her eating pace is slow Sakurai could see the differences with how she usually eats in their home.

No matter what, the young lawyer main reason is actually Nishino. Even though she loathes Shiraishi but knowing that she is the one who probably could help her best friend is enough a reason for her to lend a helping hand.

That trait is also one of the reasons for Sakurai to fall in love with the younger girl. However, the situation is quite different with herself, she has always been someone who’s afraid of getting people hurt, which is also the reason of why she chose her job because she wanted to be able to actually help people from hurting themselves.

What they’re going to do with Shiraishi is complete the opposite from her purpose, not to mention that there’s no guarantee that this is going to be successful. On the other hand, standing still despite knowing everything will be a coward move since she knows how this would not only affect the subject.

“I’m still in,” she declared softly, “however, there are several things that I want to establish first.”

“One, there is still another method that I wanted to try, which requires your permission and coordination, Ikuta-san.” Sakurai looks straight to the director, who in return gives her a slight raise of eyebrows followed by a simple nod.

“Two, you should always be transparent about what you are doing. I know what you did, Hashimoto-san, I know exactly why Shiraishi-san got into that state. You manipulated the data and increased the drug's dosage.” Everyone in the room seems to be surprised with her words, including the project leader herself, “look I know that you are in a tight place, but that kind of thing should’ve been discussed with us too, even more after everything that has happened. Because, if this kind of thing happens again, I’m leaving.”

~To Be Continued~

AN:
Thanks for reading  XD
This one is a bit harder than usual to write, but hmm... I hope I manage to do it justice. Also, I'm currently on my midterm so I couldn't promise a quick update (not to mention I've begun to build the plot for the SNI fic).

replies:

wakaten:
Waka is too overprotective.... but that is why I love her.......
That's actually one of my reason for liking Waka too :deco:
So! Please please please... make a fiction based on SNI mv. I will root for you till forever.. (make it before Nanamin left please..) :cry: :cry:
if only we got more than 24 hours a day I could probably work faster, but I'm trying my best and also I'm only going to post it once it's actually completed so be patient okay?   XD :)

Ohhhh.. are you going to move? That must be hard for you in Feb..
Nanamin is leaving to.. and you will separate from your friend..
Febuary will be crying month for you! Please stay strong!!!
It's not really fixed yet, but there's like 70% chance I'm moving out in feb. Not only away from my friend but also my family... I'll stay strong as I continue to relate with Nanamin in the term of leaving  :farofflook:

P/s: did i ever mention that you have been my favorite author? Well i love your writing styless.. it didn't drag and every chapter have diff story.. it is so simple and beautiful.  :wub:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, akdjaskdja. There are still many things that I'm trying to improve when it comes to writing style, but I'm flattered that you love it :shy2:
Thanks for reading  :)

wakasama__:
Wakatsuki is really serious and her hard work pays off splendidly  XD and Maiyan is also trying  :cathappy:
I hope you'll love the nanamai and very little of wakarei moment in this chapter  :D

C:

Probably should blame it on Mukuchi na Lion for making people like WakaNanaRei  :lol:  but they're close for real so it's not exactly surprising.
Mukuchi na Lion totally open the gate of wakananarei shipping  XD and yep they're close for real *start a petition for staff to make a unit with only the three of them  :lol:

Everytime I watch Sayonara no Imi it feels painful, but Maiyan smiles definitely heals  :cathappy:

Ah about that danso nogibingo, I was actually quite dissatisfied because I am a big fan of Maiyan danso and she was doing the girls role instead, but seeing how she is with Kazuya is totally worth it because we don't get too see shy Maiyan often :shy1:. You're totally right about nogis being so shippable with one another, maybe because how they're actually close with each other so it doesn't look strange or forced?

But dear God, Nanase is so nice! She’s such a precious human being….  :mon cry:
While I wanted to say Maiyan doesn’t deserve Naachan (so far), that’s not being fair since we haven’t really seen the good part of her yet. I'm sure Maiyan is also misunderstood a lot and under a lot of pressure from everything.

Nanase is really a precious human being that deserves all the love and protection  :deco:
 To be honest, there are times where I reread the story and kind of get irritated with Maiyan too, but yeah I still haven't revealed about what happened with Maiyan so stay tuned  XD.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:50:11 PM by finiarel »

Offline wakasama__

• Wakatsuki Yumi
    • wakasama__
Re: Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter X || 141116]
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2016, 07:19:33 PM »
new chapter!! thanks for update.

ahh.. another nanamai moments :nya: (don't worry. because nogi members were very comfortable to paired with other members so I'll love them).
Naachan confession make me giggling. If there's no person in my side, I'll scream like a crazy people :on lol:
and what will happen with maiyan? whether she'll recover soon?

waiting for next chapter. keep writing author-san :roll:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2016, 08:59:17 AM »
thanks for update. i just read it.. and it was supperb!

“I’ve tried to walk away, believe me. But I can’t do it. I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. I can’t even get my focus to finish my works. Every time I did something my mind goes back to this very room.” Nishino explained then looked up for a second in an attempt to hold herself from tearing up.

“You’re not wrong that there are so many people out there who might be better than you. Not stubborn, not insensitive…. Not stuck inside a research facility because of she’s supposed to be dead,” she wiped a single tear that rolled along her face, “but they are not you.”

“They are not Shiraishi Mai that I’ve fallen in love with.”

awww naachan, i never expected you to be this romantic...

“Would you like to start over again?” Shiraishi asked while waiting for the other girl to finally be able to make eye contacts with her before continuing, “I promise I will try, but you should keep in mind that with my condition what I can do is really limited.”

yattaaaa  :luvluv1:yes please.. start over again!! i wanna see it!!!  :deco:

“No, don’t you know what you’re doing? I know how you’re not exactly keen on her and would love to see her suffer, but this- You could get her killed.” Sakurai butted in after gulping down her drink. Looking straight at her girlfriend with a face full of disbelieve and disagreement.

Wakatsuki has decided to drop by for a moment before going to meet her client, to check her housemates' condition as well as bringing the beverages that her girlfriend wanted- even though in the end the girl is insisting on drinking hers instead of the one that she ordered.

nahhh, i knew it this would happen once Reika said she wanted to have coffee and i was like  "waka will bring it for you!" and i was right..  :whistle:

“I’m still in,” she declared softly, “however, there are several things that I want to establish first.”

“One, there is still another method that I wanted to try, which requires your permission and coordination, Ikuta-san.” Sakurai looks straight to the director, who in return gives her a slight raise of eyebrows followed by a simple nod.

“Two, you should always be transparent about what you are doing. I know what you did, Hashimoto-san, I know exactly why Shiraishi-san got into that state. You manipulated the data and increased the drug's dosage.” Everyone in the room seems to be surprised with her words, including the project leader herself, “look I know that you are in a tight place, but that kind of thing should’ve been discussed with us too, even more after everything that has happened. Because, if this kind of thing happens again, I’m leaving.”

reika... you're so serious.. what happen to you Popcorn Princess??  :mon huh:

damn, i love this chapter.. like the atmosphere all of them finally meeting in one place and talking about Maiyan and Naachan.. some of them cared about Maiyan (the scientist group) and some of them worried about naachan (this is purely only Waka RIGHT) and with Reika that genuinely professional with her job..

man! i really love this story!
please update soon.... don't missing in action for too long Author-san!

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2016, 03:30:49 PM »
finally NanaMai is back together >.<

and then, the next problem. It seems since Mai "wake up from her dead" she has never actually meet with Erika, right??

I guess there will be a dramatic scene when Mai and Erika finally meet each other >...< it's just, we know Erika used to really love her onee-chan so much.

but then again, even before the accident Mai and Erika was already in the not talking to each other terms. i think these two miss each other so much >...<

well then, with Nanamai finally getting back together again, I really hope Mai will really make use of this 2nd chance to make Nanase happy and will never let her down again >.<

keep up the good work, author-san ^_^

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2016, 09:15:56 PM »
“but they are not you.”
:mon cry:  Naachan, why you.....I have no words for her except I wanna scream “Maiyan, you lucky bastard!”  :lol:
My heart goes out to Naachan, though. Somebody as nice as her doesn’t deserve all this crap and pain. Someone, make her happy please! (also read as: Maiyan, you better step up soon! Like reaallly soon! lol)
But she has taken a step now, good job  :mon thumb:
It’s rather ironic how the cyborg Shiraishi is actually trying to make the relationship work despite not feeling as opposed to when she’s ‘alive’. Maybe the not feeling thing is a good thing in a way...funny, huh?
Ugh, the situation is getting worse. Government, just stay away!  :mon fierce:  :mon woo:
Did I mention how I love that WakaRei are like parents to Naachan?  :D

There really should be a sub-unit with WakaNanaRei. Preferably with PV like Mukuchi na Lion too  XD
Yeah, I like how Nogi can joke around with the members freely, 1st gen and 2nd mixing together. They don’t seem like they get along because they have no choice but to do so since being put in a group, they seemed to care genuinely for each other.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:28:19 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline finiarel

• Member+
    • finiarel24
Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter X.5 || 081216]
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2016, 01:30:24 AM »
CHAPTER X.5
The Story Of Shiraishi Mai

If Ikuta Erika has piano Shiraishi Mai had softball.

She doesn’t remember what her reason for playing in the first place but ever since she was introduced to the bat, the glove, and the ball, she was hooked.

She was often jealous of her young step-sister who seems to be able to do anything while the only thing that she could proudly say she’s good at is cooking which doesn’t actually have any effects since her father hires a certified chef to cook for them. Thus is why she was really happy when she realized that she is incredibly good in softball, within her short time of joining the school team she had climb up from substitute to the ace pitcher.

They had their share of wins as well as losses but one thing for sure Shiraishi was indeed enjoying every second of her time.

She was only a first-grade middle-high schooler when she managed to bring her team to win the national match. Back then she had stayed up late to wait for her father to come home so she could show him the picture of her holding up the big trophy. That’s something that she always did whenever she won something and just every other day her father would nod while saying “congratulation dear, it’s good to have a hobby but don’t forget about your studies okay?”

Then the teenager would nod proudly as she asks her father to see her next match which will be replied with a simple, “let’s see what I can do.”

He had never come.

However, she has her little sister who had never missed the chance to see every single match she had even though the young girl doesn’t actually have much spare time left from balancing her advanced studies and piano lessons. That’s why Shiraishi herself also tries to support her as much as she can.

In her family, there’s an unwritten rule where the school should always go first, followed by business related events and finally their hobby related activity or as she put it something that’s not academic related. Not only the company, their own family also often held events, be it charity or some high-class dinner with other important figures- they seem to have held them all. Furthermore, if this kind of event ever held outside their school hours it is a must for either Shiraishi or Ikuta to be present.

Ikuta is often in a tough position since usually this kind of thing is held on the evening when 90% of piano competition take place, this is where Shiraishi comes in. She is always present whenever the younger girl couldn’t, even though if someone asks she would not hesitate to say that she actually prefer locking herself inside her own room than spending a mere second in the event.

Nonetheless, her love for the softball turns upside down she tried to bring the second national trophy for her team. It was mostly her fault, she was too fixated on the trophy that she forgot to actually take care of herself. She wasn’t listening when her coach told them to get a rest from 2 days before the match, resulting herself to broke down from exhaustion on the day of the match.

She had to spend a few days in the hospital bed after that and that’s actually the first time she had ever spent the night at the hospital. Her opinion on this matter was that the hospital bed is really uncomfortable, not to mention she’s quite scared of the building atmosphere, so she was pretty much hating every second of her time there.

On the next day her teammates, as well as her coach, had come to visit her. At first, she was really happy to see them because no one tells her anything about the result of their last match but her excitement didn’t last long because unfortunately, they lost the match.

Upon hearing the news Shiraishi apologized for her negligence while in turn, her teammates tried to convince her that their loss wasn’t her fault and they could still try to win the game next year. Her father who was also there successfully worsen the situation by horribly yelled at her coach and accused him responsible for what’s happening to her, he wasn’t even listening when she tried to explain that it was all her own fault.

Shiraishi Mai felt nothing but terrible.

After that accident, she decided quit the softball team and started to distance herself from her former teammates, but she made a lot of new friends whom mostly comes from the same family background as hers and tried to live her life easily like them. It was quite fun. However, at tough times she still found herself back in her backyard and swing her old bat to relax her mind.

Around the first month of her last middle school year, her father had brought her to see a stage play that was directed by his old friend. She originally was someone who thinks that stage play is lame, yet in just a few minutes from when the play start her opinion of it change drastically. She became curious, on how the actors seem to be able to keep their mistakes low, how they need to stick to the script yet make it as natural as it could be, how on the stage they need to be someone else that probably have a totally opposite personality from their selves.

After the play ends she was allowed to go to the backstage and before she knows it she had already asked so many questions straight to the play director. It was probably a little bit too many than normal because the man raised his eyebrows in surprise, totally wasn’t expecting that kind of interest to come from someone who’s not even 15 years old, heir of a big company, no less. Seeing this the man offered her to attend a summer stage acting class, she quickly looked at her father asking for his permission.

“It’s fine as long as you don’t neglect your other duties,” he said and that was enough to make her happy enough to the point of giving her father a shoulder massage once they are back home.

On the stage, Shiraishi Mai found something to be passionate about. Something that she could put both mind and heart into it. She might be one of the high school cliques that will get some of the people clucked their tongue in disagreement whenever they see her but once she stepped into the theater building she had become completely someone else.

This is also what led Shiraishi to start giving more effort on her studies. She might not be Erika who manages to leap several years on school, but she could at least stop skipping her classes and pay more attention to the lessons which successfully helps her grade to climb up and stay among the top 5 on every single exam.

Back then, she realized that being a top scorer does have some perks, like how it becomes much easier for her to flirt with a girl in a study session or how easy she could excuse herself from a family event with exam preparation reason. Not to mention that once she finally gets together with Nishino, the girl sometimes mentions how she adored her strength to balance hard work on studies and stage performances and that pretty much help boosting Shiraishi’s pride.

There’s also another reason for Shiraishi to suddenly considered high grade as something important.

Ever since she was young her father already planned to have her studying at overseas university, preferably in the United States- this is the reason he always tells her to prioritize her studies. Back then she didn’t dare to turn down her father hopes on continuing her studies on the field that could actually benefit her to succeed Nogizaka. However, she also realized that maybe if she’s smart enough she could be enrolled in a prestigious performing arts academy while balancing the business studies and her father would totally have nothing against that.

For a moment she did.

But after several terms passed it started to become a problem for her. In the morning till late afternoon she’d be studying in university. Then she’d quickly move to the academy till a little bit past midnight since they always have a play to practice after class. After that, despite her body screaming in need of rest and her eyes could barely stay opened she still need to do her homework and studies the play script. She basically has no time left to rest.

So after several months contemplating her options, she decided to take a risk and left the university to focus on the performing arts only. Of course, her father was beyond angry, he even stopped giving her financial support. However, Shiraishi wasn’t giving up, she moved to a much smaller apartment and try to earn some money by her own with part time jobs while depending on scholarship for tuition.

Nevertheless, it’s even harder than she thought it would be.

“DAMN IT!” she cursed as she crunches the paper on her hand into a ball. She leans her back on the cold brick wall, slowly slides down until her bottom touches the cold pavement of the city. Her hands reached the phone on her jeans pocket.

There’s several missed calls and also one new message that she could probably guess from who without even needing to open it. However paying attention to them is not her purpose right now, she quickly went to the contact list and scroll through it before without any second thought press the call button.

After her two unsuccessful attempts, her call is finally getting answered.

‘Shiraishi~ what a surprise! For what do I have the honor to receive this call?’

“Stop playing dumb, I’ve seen the cast of our next play.”

‘Ah about that…’ the way the guy voice trailed away at the end managed to hit Shiraishi right on the nerve.

“I did every single thing that you want me to, yet this is what I GOT?” she started to increase her volume, “YOU PROMISE ME THE LEAD, REMEMBER? I DON’T EVEN GET A PROMINENT ROLE.”

‘Ssh~ ssh~ Shiraishi you’re going to kill my eardrum. Look, something happened. We probably need to talk about this in person instead of the phone.’

“I don’t want your bullshit reason,” she fumed before ending the call.

Shiraishi hugs her knees in order to calm herself from frustration. The thing is, she needs to get a lead role or at least the main antagonist in order to have the academy continue her scholarship. She already did every single thing that she could, even to the point of trying to pull some strings from behind.

However, none of them work.

Her phone rings- disrupting her from her thought. She glanced at the screen and contemplates for a moment before decided to answer it.

“I’m giving you 20 seconds to explain,” she muttered.

‘Right. I swear I already nominated your name for the lead role, but it got rejected. I tried to switch you into other roles, but it always got rejected. They say that for some reasons you’re not allowed to get a major part for now. Look, you might need to talk to the head of the program. This is fishy, I think. Because everyone knows that you’ve been getting major roles all this time and from my professional opinion I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t do it this time. I’m really sorry, okay? But they left me with no choice.’

Shiraishi sighed, trying not to think about one particular reason for that to happen.

“Thanks, I’ll be fine,” she said as she hangs up once more.

After several minutes sitting in silence, she decided to stand up and enter the door beside her, stepping into the Japanese restaurant where she works part-time. The clock has gone past 11PM which means that it’s already the time for them to close the business for the day, Shiraishi looked around to make sure that there are no guests left before turning off several lights in the room and turn ‘we’re open’ sign into ‘sorry, we’re close’.

“Shiraishi-san? You’re still here?” came a woman voice from behind her, “I told you that you don’t need to work until so late on weekdays, didn’t I?”

“It’s fine, Shinuichi-san. Nowadays, I need all the extra money that I can get,” she smiled bitterly as she started to close the blind in the room, “and also, if I may, can I get extra work hours? To tell the truth, my savings are not enough to cover school tuition next term.”

Shiraishi looked the older woman who is looking at her with mouth parted open. Shiraishi herself knows that her part-time working hours is already longer than what her academy permits, but she couldn’t help but hope that the restaurant manager could somewhat help her more.

“I can’t give you more work hours. However, I can promote you to the kitchen. I noticed that you cook very well, so maybe that could suit you. It also pays more than being a waitress. What do you think?”

“It will be great. Thank you very much, I’ll do my best,” Shiraishi said while bowing several times to show the older woman her gratefulness.

“No need to do that, Shiraishi-san, you’ve been a great help around here.” The woman shook her off as she intently checked the cashier monitor, “now, let’s get this done so we could go home, shall we?”

At night the restaurant have 3 waiters and 2 other person who only does cleaning and this number doesn’t include the people who work in the kitchen, so when it comes to wrapping it up and closing the place they could do it quickly. In less than 15 minutes Shiraishi had already changed and hung her uniform on the clothes hanger. She didn’t say anything other than a polite ‘see you tomorrow’ to the other coworkers before stepping out from the building.

The walk from her workplace to the small flat that she’s renting takes around 30 minutes, it could be faster if she takes the subway, but it has been around a month since she realized that saving subway cost will do her good.

While walking her eyes sticks to her phone screen, staring at the red sign near her sister skype account picture, she sighed before trying to dial it.

Of course, no answer.

She was considering what she should type in the chat box when a call comes in. She inspects the contact for a moment before sliding her finger on the answer button. It’s not from her sister but also someone else that she needs to talk with.

Her girlfriend, Nishino Nanase.

“I’m still on the way back home, so I can’t do video call right now, will this be okay?” She speaks before the caller could say anything.

‘It’s okay. Well, I went to your house this morning,’ the caller admitted.

“Was Erika there?”

‘She was. We had breakfast together. We didn’t really talk much, she was preparing for a class quiz,’ both of them stay silence for a short moment before the one in Tokyo talked again, ‘have you- talked to her after that?’

“I haven’t- She is not answering my calls nor read the chats that I’ve sent. Did you try to talk to her about what happened?” Shiraishi free hand rubbed her temple, realizing that her problem with her sister is probably also one of the causes of her constant headache.

‘I did… She said for the moment she doesn’t want to think about the competition,’ Shiraishi could tell by her slower pace of speaking that the other is also worried, ‘Maiyan, what is going on?’

Shiraishi stays silence, not knowing how to answer the question.

She basically has promised to come back to Japan for a few days this week. Her family is having their annual business partnership gathering event that her father couldn’t attend because he’s overseeing an urgent project overseas while her sister is having a piano competition on the exact same day, which is why the task of being the host of the dinner lands into her hands. However, with how tight her finance she couldn’t afford a two-way ticket and she realized that there’s a possibility for her father to try stopping her from leaving Japan because even right now she’s sort of hiding from the man in order to keep herself away from being dragged back to her hometown.

So with Ikuta knowing nothing about her current condition she told the girl that she couldn’t go back to Japan for a while. Of course, her sister was startled, she has never canceled her plan that sudden before. Their conversation get even more heated when Ikuta tried to change her mind, that ended up with Shiraishi being mad and basically tell Ikuta to grow up and stop throwing everything she couldn’t do to her hands. Hearing that Ikuta said a curt apology and hang up, despite the really polite words that she was using, it’s not hard to tell the young girl was really upset.

Two days after that Shiraishi finally realized that her sister is supposed to be competing for the national championship which trophy has been inside Ikuta's dreams ever since she was barely 10. That was the first the young prodigy had finally gotten a chance to participate and because of her the girl couldn’t even attend the championship, let alone winning it.

To tell the truth, just like her sister, Nishino doesn’t know anything that’s happening in Shiraishi’s life, not even a thing about how she had quit the university. She had known even from before they were dating that Nishino capability of handling stress is a little bit below average and Shiraishi thinks that her girlfriend has already a lot in her hands since being an animation student means that she’s always in a constant struggle to finish her assignment before the deadline. That’s why she tried to hide everything from her.

‘Maiyan? Are you still there?’ Nishino asked, realizing that she’s been quite for several minutes.

“I- I…” she stammered before regaining herself to continue, “I also owe Nanase an apology. I am sorry I can’t be beside you today. Happy anniversary, even though we can’t be physically together right now, knowing that Nanase is there for me is enough. Thank you for everything. I love you”

‘Happy anniversary. I also need to thank Maiyan for everything too. Thank you for trying to understand me. I love you,’ Nishino said before continuing, ‘but Maiyan seems to be in a trouble lately and I couldn’t help but feel worried. I’m not going to push you to tell me what’s going on, but you should at least tell Erika-chan.’

“Nanase, can we… talk about something else?” She asked as she for a moment looked up at the starless sky.

‘Okay, what do you want to talk about?’

She thinks about it for a moment, her eyes go back to the night sky before finally saying, “I was looking for a star in case you want to make a wish but too bad there’s none tonight.”

‘Maiyan, I don’t think it could work like that,’ her soft chuckles reached Shiraishi’s ear, ‘it also supposed to be a falling star.’

“Then, what do you want to commemorate our 3rd year?”

‘I don’t know… Do you have anything in mind? I want to get something for us too.’

“Mmm… Actually, a few months ago I check out some rings on a jewelry store, I haven’t bought anything since I want to confirm the design with you first. Since our anniversary is coming so I thought maybe right now is the right time to decide. What do you think?”

‘That will be good…’

Shiraishi’s mouth curled into a smile trying to imagine that her girlfriend is probably blushing right now, “I’ll send you some pictures after this, do tell me what you like the most, okay?”

After that, they talk a lot, from what is happening in the anime that Nishino always following to Shiraishi trying to explain the whole plot of Hamlet that will be performed in the next academy stage play. She tried to speak as if everything is normal, trying to consider the conversation a quick and easy gate away from her problems.

When Nishino finally hang up because she needs to get ready for class Shiraishi realized it she’s already a few steps away from the 6 stories square building where she’s living right now. The light before the entrance is blinking every several seconds, a real prove of how stingy her landlord is when it comes to the building expenses. But there’s something that different tonight, since her place it’s quite on the outskirts of the city where most people is having a problem to pay for their everyday life usually there will be no car parked on the road in front of the building, unless some broken old cars that someone bought with a thought that it’ll be easy to fix it personally. However, right on the street in front of the building where she lives she finds a pitch black sedan with the familiar tree pointed star logo.

She frowns when she walked passed it, thinking about how out of place it looks with the surroundings.

Without no particular reason, she started to walk faster and entered the building. Something inside her is saying that something is not right yet she couldn’t point it out. Her steps seem to have gotten heavier as she climbs the creaking wooden stairs to the 4th floor where she lives. She quickly stepped closer to the door at the end of the corridor while her hands are rummaging her bag to find her key.

She halted when failed to turn the key on the door, her heart beating faster upon the realization that the door is already unlocked, she holds her breath as her hand slowly turning the doorknob open.

The lights that she was sure was turned off before she left the place is now on, but she doesn’t have time to wonder about the strange thing because on her small bed sat the man that she doesn’t want to see the most.

Her own father.

“What are you doing here?” Her tone came out harsh and unwelcoming. She frowns at another guy that dressed in black who leaned on the room wall.

“Visiting my missing daughter and see how’s she doing, what else do you think?”

“Okay. I’m fine. See?” she snapped as she put down her bag next to the television table, “I will be much better if my father doesn’t meddle with my life to the point of trying to get me expelled from school.”

“And what exactly are you doing in that school? THIS!?” her father thrown several photographs to the floor in front of him. His voice is so loud that the daughter started to get worried he’ll disturb the neighbors.

Shiraishi Mai kneels down to inspect the photographs. She’s inside every single of it and what makes it a problem is that she wasn’t alone. Shiraishi froze when her hand lays on one photograph that clearly shows a man leading her inside a townhouse that clearly not where she lives.

“A-Are you trying to blackmail me with these?” she stammered.

“Mai, I have never quite understood your way of thinking. From generation to generation, our family has always tried to improve the company, so we could pass it on to our children. Just like me, working as hard as I could to be able to pass it on to you. But you… chose this kind of life?”

“THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF YOU JUST LET ME DO WHAT I WANT,” she snapped looking at the man with eyes full of anger before averting her gaze away. She tried to regain herself before continue speaking in lower volume, “I was never having a hard time before and now I am- to the point of me needing to do that.”

“Stop being too naïve, child. This kind of thing is common in the field you’re meddling right now,” the man rubbed the bridge of his nose, “it’s not too late. I talked to the head of the program in the university, they’ll let you enroll again next term.”

“Why can’t you just stop forcing what do you want on me? I am sorry, but I am not Erika who can balance what she love to do while taking care of the company. I also don't want to be you who always working all the time to the point of having no spare time for your daughters. I don’t want to be you who never have time to take care of anything else besides work to the point of having my mother left because she couldn’t take it anymore and Erika’s mother died because you was never there to notice that she was battling a severe illness.”

“ENOUGH!”

“I’m so glad to see you doing well, father. However, it’s already quite late at night and I have no wish to see you anymore, so please leave before I called the police.” She said as she walked to open the door.

“You’ll understand it eventually. You know how to find me once you do,” her father gave her a long sharp look before finally stepped out of the studio type flat, he was definitely stomping his foot in anger as he walked away with the other guy tailing behind him.

After they are finally out of sight, Shiraishi slammed her door shut and locked it. She walked back to where the photograph was scattered around the floor to gather them in her hands. She made sure that she’s already holding every single photo before turning the stove in order to create a fire.

One by one she burns the photograph into ashes. She realized that most likely there are more that her father has, but still her hands are itching to get rid of every single piece that she could find. However, when the last one has finally joined the remains of the other she’s still feeling as horrible as she was the first time she saw the photos.

Shiraishi hates it. She hates that she’s not as smart as her step sister. She hates that she couldn’t be what she want to be. She hates that her father was right- she is too naïve.

She lay down on her bed, hugging the flat pillow as hard as she can before sticking her face on to it and scream as hard as she can. She did over and over again until her throat felt sore but that doesn’t help at all. She’s hurting emotionally and couldn’t find anything that could help to relieve the pain.

Maybe it will be better if she couldn’t feel anything at all. Maybe her life could finally work that way, no remorse nor care about things that she has done. That way maybe she could just do whatever she wants without caring about what other’s think or she could just do whatever those people wants because she herself doesn’t have any passion for something.

As crazy as it sounds somehow she thinks that it will be perfect for her.

~To Be Continued~

AN:

Finally updated. It took almost a month isn't it? I'm so sorry for that  :bow: So this chapter tells a backstory of Maiyan and it was totally longer than I had expected, in future chapter I think I'm going to write a backstory Nanase too, but I'm kind of still rearranging several parts of the plot. This chapter is really heavy that I'm afraid it will get boring, but it needs to be told soo... Because it's longer so I probably makes more mistakes than usual, please forgive me  :bow:

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for making some of you worried because the late update  :bow:

On the other hand Maiyan is getting a PB next year asdhsakjdksajdksasa :deco:

Replies

wakasama__:

We're going back to the past in this chapter, we'll find out about present time Maiyan in next chapter  :D
Naachan confession make me giggling. If there's no person in my side, I'll scream like a crazy people

Please do scream like a crazy people once you're alone  :on lol:

Thanks for reading  :cathappy:

wakaten:
First of all I'm so sorry for this long update, I hope this one will suffice  :bow:

awww naachan, i never expected you to be this romantic...
Whenever I see Nanase mousou I got this vibe that she's actually a romantic  :wub: even more than Maiyan  :nervous
some of them worried about naachan (this is purely only Waka RIGHT)
Yep, that's Waka being Waka  XD

amachan48:
and then, the next problem. It seems since Mai "wake up from her dead" she has never actually meet with Erika, right??
I guess there will be a dramatic scene when Mai and Erika finally meet each other >...< it's just, we know Erika used to really love her onee-chan so much.
but then again, even before the accident Mai and Erika was already in the not talking to each other terms. i think these two miss each other so much >...<
Yep she's never actually meets Ikuchan, since Iku never goes past the observation room. In this chapter you'll see what happened between Erika and Mai, please do tell me about what do you think  :nervous. They'll be reunited eventually, but I can't say when  XD
Thank you for reading  :)

C:
I have no words for her except I wanna scream “Maiyan, you lucky bastard!”
Ugh, the situation is getting worse. Government, just stay away!
Did I mention how I love that WakaRei are like parents to Naachan?   
Maiyan is indeed a lucky bastard :glasses:
the government are not staying away because just like every one else they want Maiyan  :mon noprob:
That's what I'm trying to write, tho... Because I'm all up for wakarei family with naachan as their child  :deco:

There really should be a sub-unit with WakaNanaRei. Preferably with PV like Mukuchi na Lion too 
Let's get them petitions ready  :lol: XD

Thanks for reading  :cathappy:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:41:22 PM by finiarel »

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
Re: Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter X.5 || 081216]
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2016, 04:48:53 AM »
Finallyyyyyy an update... its okay if you take longer time or longer chapter because this is good. You're always good....  :hip smile:

But this chapter make me emotional.. too emotional that i feel like crying... the crisis between ikumai.. i know something was wrong between them since ikuchan never met mai face to face.. yet she love maiyan so much that she's so into the project..

Mai... you shouldn't said that to your sister... they're indeed sister with high level of stuborness.

So nanamai already be together 3 years now huh...
somehow i want to know how maiyan get into accident.. i want to know ikuchan's reaction and how Naachan take it as maiyan was away from japan..

Damn her father!!!!! I hate him for making maiyan into this...
By those pictures and the man and with maiyan say she even dared to pulled strings from behind does thats mean she is doing something not appropriate??? No mai!!!!!!!

Sorry i'm too emotional right now.. let me crying for several days... because this is too much. Please update soon finiarel-san..
I love thissss

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Sakanatachi No Love Song [Nogizaka46] [Chapter X.5 || 081216]
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2016, 01:15:27 PM »
welcome back finiarel-san^^

seems maiyan's life is complicated.. her father is never look at mai's condition. mai can't be like erika who's smart and can manage her hobby and study, she only can focused on 1 thing and sacrifice the other. why didn't he just let mai do what she wants? :(

mai is lucky, has nanase that always by her side and keep supporting her^^

please make a naachan's story too :D

On the other hand Maiyan is getting a PB next year asdhsakjdksajdksasa :deco:
omedeto~ haha. can't wait for the release day :cathappy:

ps: do you know, my life is like maiyan's story... I have that kind of father too
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:46:02 PM by ミサキ »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel