JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away

Author Topic: Settling (chapter 38-FIN)  (Read 59245 times)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: Settling (chapter 32)
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2008, 11:23:49 PM »
Haha wow it wasn't three continuous actually...just two
I posted chapter thirty like on sunday night xD

Anyways, this story should be wrapping up pretty soon
Maybe another week and a half? since I cut a couple chapters there is only like 7 or 8 more
and the last four or so are very conclusion-like
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter thirty-three: Fujimoto Miki

knock knock knock

"Who could that be?" I pondered to myself as I walked to my front door almost tripping over my suitcase I had placed by it the night before.

I looked through the peep hole to see Aya standing there with a solemn expression, actually it was almost pissed off, on her face. Why is she even here? Wait, why do I not want her here?

Putting on a smile I opened the door, "Hey!"

She quickly put up a smile as well to cover her sad expression I had seen moments before. "Hey Miki."

Again with the Miki stuff? That has been becoming more and more frequent. I really liked being called Tan... "Come on in," I said holding open the door for her. Aya seemed to hesitate before coming inside.

We both walked over to my couch and sat down.

This is...awkward...

"So, whats up?" I asked breaking our silence.

Aya jerked a little like she was coming out of deep thought and smiled fake over at me. Something is really wrong. "I just wanted to see you before you left."

"Oh well..." I looked around the room a little, "Want to watch a movie or something?"

"No."

Okay...then what do you want to do Aya? Jeez you need to talk to me about whatever the hell is bothering you before I find a gun and shoot myself in the head. "We can just sit here and talk then if you want?"

"You've been avoiding me."

"What? No I haven't." Kinda...

"Yes you have. Ever since you found out Morning Musume was going to Hawaii you have been avoiding me. I cant figure out why..." I felt my heart sink into my stomach. "What did I do wrong?" Now a sharp pain. She was blaming herself.

I looked down at the floor. It is true that since I knew I was going out of the country I had been making more and more excuses to not see Aya. Plus I avoided her completely at work unless it was GAM stuff, in which it would have been impossible to avoid her. I guess, I don't really know why I was doing it myself.

No, wait I do. I'm scared. damn it do I hate being scared. Our relationship has been hanging by a string for pretty much the past year or so. I cant help it, something is just not right. I love Aya...I looked up and over at her...I really do. But I love someone else more. Id come to terms with that in my mind, but isnt loving Aya enough?

I closed my eyes sighing. I'm in love with two girls, one of which I dont even know if she loves me, so shouldn't I stay with the safe bet? Yet I'm pushing her away, little by little...I'm losing my Ayaya.

"Miki?" Aya spoke softly.

I opened my eyes but didn't really look at her, "yea?"

"What did I do?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you avoiding me."

"Because...I just am."

All of the sudden Aya just started to cry. I watched her sit there and sob for a full minute before finally reaching over and wrapping her in my arms. "Don't leave me," she said almost pleadingly.

I looked down at the crying girl in my arms puzzled. "Who said I was going to leave you?"

"You did."

What? "When?"

"Just now...I could see it."

I glanced over at the carpet so I wouldn't see Ayas tears anymore. "I think we should take a break."

"No," she almost yelled at me. "You going away is too much already. Its going to hurt us already, I cant lose you Miki."

"Thats why I was avoiding you," I was a little angry at her for an unknown reason. So the truth just comes out. "I don't know if our relationship can last over this trip. Its best just to take a break."

She pulled away from me and stood up. "Yea a break is always the good thing. People rarely get back together after those and half the time it doesn't last for another week when they do!" She wasn't crying anymore.

"Then maybe we should just break up!" I yelled at her. I cant stand it when people yell at me, I will yell back. I glared at Aya, she was being ridiculous. She brought up the whole thing, in a way, anyways. There was fire in my eyes as I stood there furious at Aya.

But then I couldn't help but feel a little bad as her anger dropped, actually her entire body dropped to the floor as she started to sob repeating over and over, "Miki I love you."

I knelt down next to her and made her look me in the eye. "I love you too Aya."

"Then why?"

"Because I just..." I stopped and got up going over to the door and opening it. "You should leave."

I cringed as she stood up and looked at me wide eye in shock. I was being so cruel to her, yet in my heart it kept telling me this was what needed to be done. I'm sorry Aya. I am so so sorry. Aya walked over and slipped on her shoes silently. "Are we really done Tan?"

I just nodded as I closed the door.

Ill tell her. Ill do it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 11:53:45 PM by heyyouhiya »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: Settling (chapter 33)
« Reply #141 on: May 14, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »
ahhh! im fell behind!! wow u write fast!! lol

poor Aya.... :cry: i wonder what the trip will bring for Miki???

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2008, 04:07:36 AM »
:mon waterworks:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2008, 04:48:46 AM »
4 chapters  :ding:

miki you do it!!  :kekeke: i'm happy now xD

what will happen in hawaii?  :luvluv1:

Offline cierl03

« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2008, 08:30:40 AM »
WHAT???????????

ayaaaaaa.......:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

stupid miki!!!!!!!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2008, 07:18:42 PM »
Haha I always love Yukaris comments
Always the opposite of everyone else xD

anyways short chapter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter thirty-four: Tanaka Reina

I stared over at Eri smiling who was leaning over the back of her seat to talk to Sayu, Gaki and Ai. She looked at me and returned my smile before going back to the conversation. Sighing I turned around to look out the window of the airplane. We’ve only been in the air for an hour and I’m already bored.

It was a weird plane too…There was only five rows each with three seats. Haha…I guess if we had flown on a commercial plane that could have caused a commotion. I sat up a little and looked around the plane.

In the front was Fujimoto and Yoshizawa. Originally Yossui has been sitting up there with Koharu…I cringed at how painful that would have been…but Miki convinced her to switch with her. So now it was Koharu and Mitsui in the second row. Then it was Eri and myself, followed by Sayu, Gaki and Ai in the fourth row. A couple of body guards were in the last one.

I suddenly felt someone tap me on my head kind of hard. “Hey!” I almost shouted up at the person. But when I looked up I saw Eri giggling down at me.

“Don’t be such a grump Reina.” She patted me on my head, “Come talk with us.”

I couldn’t help but smile, she was too cute. I unbuckled my seat belt and joined them in talking about whether Miki or Yuko was scarier when angry.

I yawned and stretched slightly as I opened my eyes. I guess at some point I must have fallen asleep. The entire airplane was dark, it seemed everyone had gone to sleep. Then I felt something odd up my shirt.

Quickly I looked over at Eri to see she had fallen asleep with both her hands slightly up my shirt and her face buried in my shoulder. I smirked, for her original shy appearance she was very sneaky.

I leaned back in my chair and just watched her for a while. She was so cute when sleeping. I heard a loud snore come from Koharu and Eri stirred a little. Stupid Koharu, interrupting my Eris sleep. I should go over and just…

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Eri tug on the sleeve of my shirt pulling me down towards her a little. Whispering in my ear she said very slowly, “Want to join the mile high club?”

I tensed up and looked down at her with my face completely red. I mouthed, ‘are you serious?’ To which she just smirked and nodded, now completely awake. Another loud snore came from Koharu. “What if they hear us?” I whispered.

“If they can sleep through that,” Eri pointed with her thumb over where Koharu was. “They can sleep through anything.”

I bit my bottom lip, “okay.”

Eri smiled brightly like a little kid about to have her biggest wish granted and she unbuckled my seat belt for me and grabbed my hand pulling us out into the hallway. We passed Koharu and Mitsui. Mitsui looked like she was trying to sit as far away from “the miracle” as possible.

Then when we passed Miki and Yossuis seats I tripped over something. Well actually someone. Mikis feet had been extended into the aisle a little. I almost panicked when I saw her eyes open slightly, angry about probably who had woken her up. But then I watched as a slow smirk spread across her lips as she watched Eri pull me into the bathroom.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
Re: Settling (chapter 34)
« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »
 :lol: yay tanakame just what i needed to get over the sadness from miki and aya...
I voted that this was going to end in a gam and ishiyoshi because before you had mentioned that the title was a giveaway or something like that  :gmon blonde: i don't quite remember....  but i figured though miki likes yossie and yossie likes miki they would settle for rika/aya... which would suck even though im not really a yomiki fan its just aya n rika deserve more than just being a secondary choice and yossie/miki if they like each other should be together :pig madder: ....
i dunno I'm rambling... whatever but i love the story i love this chapter especially how Eri suggested  they join the mile high club AWESOMENESS :k-great:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2008, 09:22:44 PM »
Haha I always love Yukaris comments
Always the opposite of everyone else xD

... i love your fanfic and... YOMIKI!!!  :on lol:

nice chapter!! Tanakamei is great!!  :nya: they are cute... and reina is so yankee OMG XD i died when she want to slap koharu... cool  :mon nyah:

Reina=   :mon wind:
Kamei= :mon nap:
Reina=  :mon pissed:
Kamei=  :mon psst:  :mon misch:
Reina=  :mon innocent:
Two= :mon lurk:  and then...

Yukari imagination:  :mon mischief: :mon crazyinlove:

that's my comment... my english sucks ò.o so i use the icons maujajaj xD

i demand a new chapter! XDDDDDDDDDD
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:24:45 PM by Yukari »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2008, 01:40:10 AM »
CH. 33:
Aww, Ayaya.... :( But I'm kinda happy Miki just ripped off the bandaid, you know? It's not fair to string people along or be strung along.

CH. 34:
BEST THING EVER!!!!
Mmm, Eri and Reina! In the plane.... :drool: I can't wait to hear what Miki has to say about it!
And the "don't be a grump" thing made me :lol:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2008, 08:29:54 AM »
lol i can imagine Miki's face..  XD
what's going in her mind when she saw TanaKamei go in the bathroom.. -->  :shakeit: :drool:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: May 17, 2008, 01:38:19 AM »
Pretty short chapter...
Over the weekend I'm going to try and update my other story "one minute" so people can finally realize what its about (no one has guess right at all yet haha...)
But I really am tempted to just put up a lot of this story
Or I may decide to make you all suffer xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter thirty-five: Yoshizawa Hitomi

Glancing over to the other side of the room I spotted Miki sitting alone, while all the other members were chatting amongst themselves as they waited for there turn. I guess I must have been a little distracted because the photographer soon yelled at me to face the camera.

After a couple more minutes of pose, click, new pose, click…over and over again, my turn was finally over. I stretched and began to walk over to Miki, but she brushed past me in a hurry for her turn. Sighing I went over to Risa and Ai who were chatting about how much fun the whole trip had been. Yea, it had been fun. The whole competition and everything. Too bad today was the last day…

I slowly lost my attention as I looked over at Miki. She was so pretty with every pose she did. Yet, she seemed to be having a hard time concentrating. She kept getting lost into thought and the photographer kept yelling at her. Finally he sighed and told her they were done for now. He would call her back later when she was more awake.

I wonder what could be bothering her. I walked over and slung my arm around her shoulders. Our close contact made even me redden, but I controlled it. “What’s up Miki? You seem very spacey today. I could have mistaken you for Eri.”

She laughed a little at my joke, but wouldn’t really look at me. “It’s nothing really.”

”Oh yea because-“

She suddenly cut me off with a sparkle in her eye, “But speaking of Eri.” She grinned mischievously at me. “Do you know what they did on the plane while we were asleep? Well, while all of you were anyways.”

I shook my head, what the hell could they have done on the plane? Miki stood on her tippy toes and whispered into my ear. Oh my, was that just too much information. “You saw them?!”

“Well of course I didn't See It!” She laughed, “But I did seem them BOTH go into the bathroom together.”

“That doesn’t mean anything.”

“Of course it does! Eri looked like she was being all mischievous and Reina was sooo red she could have led Santa’s sleigh instead of Rudolph if she had wanted.”

I laughed and looked over at the two in question. To me that just didn’t seem possible. Okay maybe Reina, but Eri was way to shy to do something like that. “You’re lying.”

“Believe what you like.” Miki then fell silent as she looked around the room. “Hey Yocchan?” She said quietly looking down at her feet.

“Yea? Whats up?”

“I…” she paused and then smiled up at me. “you know, its nothing. Never mind.”

“what are you sure?”

She smiled, “positive.” With that she pulled away from me and walked over to where Tanaka and Eri were and I think she began to tease them about…uhhh that…

I opened up my hotel room door and walked inside slipping off my shoes. Man work can be so tiring.

I walked over to my suitcase and began to riffle through it. For as much as I had packed I didn’t really use a lot of it. Hell, I should have expected that. The company always has our clothes for us.

Then something struck me as odd; there was a white envelope under a pile of clothes. “What could this be?”

I pulled it out and ripped the top open. Something small fell out of it. When I reached down to pick it up, I knew whatever this is was from Rika.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 03:54:37 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Settling (chapter 35)
« Reply #151 on: May 17, 2008, 01:44:49 AM »
HAHAHA! Miki told Yossy about Tanakame!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And she didn't believe it! Oh, but they are bad girls like that!
OHHHHH! And she found Rika's letter!!!!

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: May 17, 2008, 04:44:25 AM »
noo~~ she found the letter!! :frustrated:

MIKI HURRY UP!!! the "nevermind" are not allowed   :OMG:

i need a update  :tantrum:

and... miki told yossy about reina and eri... XD that was funny!

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #153 on: May 17, 2008, 06:46:54 AM »
How do you know is a letter? :?
I was thinking that maybe is the necklace that Yossy gave her for their aniversary :O 
Anyways...Noooooooo!!! :(    I want Yomiki :heart:  C'mon Miki! Don't be slow and make your move :angry:  You still has a chance in the night :twisted:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: May 17, 2008, 06:54:29 AM »
Well, so I feel like I write to much as I see that all three of my fic topics are currently at the top... xD

But I just wrote this and can't help but post it! New chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter thirty-six: Fujimoto Miki

Shit do I really need to get my act together. It took another two hours after everyone else had finished for me to be able to even look at the camera straight to get some good pictures. I guess my mind is just somewhere else.

Oh yea, its thinking about how the hell am I going to confess to Yossui that she has been my eye candy and love for the past like four years! It’s the last night here and I don’t know if I will be able to do it when we get back to Japan. Just the thought of my poor Aya being near us when I tell Yossui I love her breaks my heart, even though I know it’s the right thing.

Hell, I don’t even know if Yossui loves me. I stopped in the middle of the hallway that was on the way to Yossuis hotel room and just stared at the floor. What if she really doesn’t love me? What will I do after that?

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts. Thinking about this will just make me want to tell her less. But I love her…she needs to know.

With newly gained determination I started down the hallway again. It was a little past eleven at night and most people were asleep. Wait, what if Yossui is? Either way I have to try. Maybe I can wake her up and tell her? That could be potentially cute.

Aww I can see it now. A yawning little Yocchan, rubbing her eyes as she sat up and looked at me oddly. “So cute,” I said as I made my way to her door. Oh wait, people lock there doors don’t they? But when I twisted the handle it was not only unlock, but when I opened the door completely the lights were still on.

“Yossui?” I looked around and she was lying on her bed, still in work clothes. Awww, she must have been so exhausted she just fell asleep without even changing. No idea why but that strikes me as a very Yoshizawa thing to do.

As I got nearer to my sleeping beauty, I noticed that the area around her closed eyes seemed a little red. Like allergies or maybe she was crying before she went to bed? Aw damn it, sad thoughts of her crying. Although it would be cute to see, I also can’t stand the thought of her being sad. It just breaks my heart.

I knelt down next to the bed and peared over her. Her hair was slightly ruffled and she seemed so peaceful in sleep. Smiling I began to reach for her shoulder to lightly wake her up. I’m going to do it. I can’t believe it…but I’m going to- wait. Whats that?

In Yossuis right hand was a white envelope and next to her hand was…our friendship pendant! Maybe that meant she was thinking of me! I almost squealed at the thought. I know, me squealing…I even find it a shock myself.

But what’s with the letter? Haha maybe she was going to give that to me. Well, she won’t mind if I…slowly I pulled it out of her hand along with the pendant. Holding the pendant in my left hand and after extracting it from the envelope, the letter in my right I began to read.

Hitomi-chan

Forgive me for being so cowardly that I cannot say this to you in person. It’s taken me so many drafts already to finally know what I want to say. Well no, I know what I want to say (I’ve always known) but how to put it in to words.
   From the moment I met you I knew we would be good friends. Not long after I  knew that I wanted to be more. My wish was granted for many wonderful years that we spent together.
   Then one day my stupid jealousy took over and I ruined something beautiful and pure. My unjust suspicion hurt both you and I. Truly, I am sorry from the deepest reaches of my heart. I made a mistake a wish to fix it if it is not too late to do so.
   Since that day when you were no longer mine I haven’t felt whole once. No matter how many people I surround myself with I always feel empty. No matter how many times I try to separate myself from you I find my mind thinking about you constantly. I hurt at the most random moments without you. Without knowing you are going to be waiting for me at home I have no motivation to do anything to my fullest capabilities. Your touch elates me and burns my skin at the same time.
   I am sorry for being so jealous. I just want you back and to know you love me if you still do. Please if you feel the same let me know.
   And even if you don’t just talk to me more sometimes. Maybe I will learn to get over you eventually…

I love you, I need you

Your Charmy! Ishikawa Rika

My heart shattered a little more with every word. Yossui had given Rika…OUR friendship pendant.

I let it and the letter drop from my hand and land on the floor with a soft thump. I could feel the tears beginning to form as I glanced around the room almost in a panic.

How could I have been so stupid!? Yossui and Rika had always been happy together. It was just a matter of time before they got back together. Even after they broke up they could go out and laugh and have a good time. I never understood how you could do that with an ex until now.

Rika still loves Yossui. And its now apparent that I was never, and never will be, more important to her than Rika. The pendant is proof of that. I stood for probably a half hour just letting my eyes wander around the room in shock. I had been so naïve…so stupid. I wanted to punch myself in the face.

I have to get out of here.

Quickly I gathered the letter and pendant back up and set them near Yossuis hand so she would just think she dropped them. Turning to leave, something stopped me.

Perhaps it was how beautiful and tranquil she looked as she slept. Or maybe its because I knew I could never have her when she was conscious. But I turned back and planted a very light kiss on Yossuis lips.

When I pulled away the tears began to stream down my face. She stirred a little and I quickly exited the room, slamming the door a little as I left.

As I cried walking down the hallway, I reached up and touched my lips with my hand. It’s official, the kiss proved it.

I love Yoshizawa Hitomi.

But I now know, that will forever be our first and last kiss. There is nothing more I can do. “Too late…” I whispered to myself.

I couldn’t even make it past the first step into my hotel room before collapsing into a heap, sobbing my heart out. Why couldn’t I have stayed with the safe bet? It would have hurt so much less.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yes, I understand that the letter is...complete cheese
I havn't even reread it since I wrote it back when I was on chapter twenty or so
and I probably wont read it again
because I don't particularly care for it...and still find it necessary.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 07:00:00 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Settling (chapter 36)
« Reply #155 on: May 17, 2008, 07:10:29 AM »
nooooooooo~~ heyyouhiya you are so mean  :gyaaah:

it almost makes me cry  :farofflook:

"It’s official, the kiss proved it.

I love Yoshizawa Hitomi."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ poor miki!!!!!  :OMG:

(yeah i see that you were conected and i wait for you to update, it's a vice)  :luvluv1:

now... I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!  :pleeease:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #156 on: May 17, 2008, 07:48:22 AM »
Yossy! Wake up!!! :mon headbang:
You have to tell Miki you love her too!!! I know you do :mon whine:

This was so sad! :mon hanky:
yeah... I want the next chapter too

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #157 on: May 17, 2008, 08:02:58 AM »
yossy! come back to japan and tell rika you still like her!!!! :cry:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #158 on: May 17, 2008, 08:16:05 AM »
omg!! im getting so busy!!

love the Reina/Eri chapter!! my fav. couple there!  :cow:

:cry:Dang i feel sorrie but Miki but yet for Rika! ahhhh just follow ur hearts!! and yossi wake up!!  :banghead: omg cannot wait till the next one, i am going to on the look out and read the next chapter no matter how busy i am!!  :w00t:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: May 17, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »
So originally these chapters were three long ones...I even had them written up xD
But a part of me was going: Noooo make them short! It will sound better
and I believe that it does
so here is chapter thirty-seven in three parts
Just one more chapter too go after this- that is very epilogue-like

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter thirty-seven: Yoshizawa Hitomi

I opened my eyes as I heard the slamming of a door somewhere. It sounded really close; but that is nothing to concern myself with.

I just had one of the best dreams of my life. There was Miki and…my own thoughts trailed off as I looked over and noticed the letter and pendant. I bit my bottom lip as I sat up and stared at the two items.

I guess a part of me never stopped loving Rika. But it always feels like there is something in the way. No just someone…

I know now what needs to be done.

“Dreams are stupid.”

Thirty-seven (part two): Ishikawa Rika

I was so excited when I opened my door and there stood my Hitomi-chan with flowers and my pendant. She was smiling and had that twinkle in her eye from all those years ago.

Then the words I never thought I would get to here: “I think I know what can help our relationship. We just need to see each other more.” She gulped and bit her lip. “I just talked to Tsunku about it. I’m going to leave Morning Musume at the end of this concert.”

Happily ever after you know?

“I’ll graduate for you.”

Thirty-seven (final part): Matsuura Aya

“I’m sorry,” Miki looked down at the floor as they both stood in an empty hallway after a quick GAM shoot.

I couldn’t help it, I smiled. Maybe we truly did just need a break. I should have trusted Mikitty more. “No need,” and I leaned in and kissed her. “I love you Mikitty.”

She smiled, it’s been a long time since I’ve called her that. “I love you two,” she paused. “Ayaya.”

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away