JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Cheeseburgers Diary

Author Topic: Settling (chapter 38-FIN)  (Read 59215 times)

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: Settling (chapter 37)
« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
Aw.. I'm so happy that they're getting back together.. oh, I can't believe I'm saying this... but somehow it feels wrong..  :shocked:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
OMG TanaKame..<3
NOo..
 :cry: miki...
yossei.. :angry:
XD
cant wait..

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2008, 04:10:56 PM »
You update fast!!!!!!!  :lol: But I'm glad because I cannot get enough of this story! I'm happy they're back together. I mean, I feel sorry for Miki because she liked Yossy but it's so romantic that Yossy's gonna graduate for Rika!!  :shy2: And it's great that Aya and Miki are back together too. But Miki seems hesitant somehow..... :(

Offline cierl03

« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2008, 04:41:24 PM »
huh? was that the ending??
seriously?
ummmmm... that doesn't feel right.....
i wanna now how yossi will react if miki tell her she loves her.....  :(

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »
i don't like it  :angry1:

yossy you're such a silly  :frustrated:

if only she had wake up a few seconds before  :gyaaah:

my yomiki heart is broken now  :farofflook:

but the hope is the last thing that die  :ding:

waiting next chapter!!

(PD: rika you could deliver mikitty's pendant)  :mon uggh:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2008, 04:16:28 AM »
Was there a purpose to you saying "I love you two" instead of "I love you too." You know as if Miki was saying I love the two of you. So sad. Even though the couples I had wanted together ended up together it doesn't seem right anymore. *sigh* Obviously Yossie and Miki were meant for each other yet things just didn't work out.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2008, 04:36:05 AM »
Somehow I had this feeling that this was going to end like this and these are the times when I hate be right :banghead:
What the hell?!!! Yossy and Miki love each other... this is wrong :scolding: :mon headbang:  They don't even said "I love you Miki" "I love you Yossy"  :mon mad:
They're only going for the easy or safe way :mon impatient: This is not fair for Rika and so much less fair for Aya-chan, because the desicion to brake was made by Miki, and with Rika and Yossy, both agreed
I'm feel so sad, I wanted, and I still want,  Yossy and Miki end together and be happy :mon whine:
anyways, waiting for the last chapter :mon exhaust:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2008, 05:09:26 AM »
Like everyone else said, it doesn't feel right :cry: I think Yossy still does have feelings for Rika, maybe as strong as those for Miki, but its totally not far on Aya, she's just sloppy seconds and doesn't even know it  :shocked:

Can I please make a request that you post the full version of the last three chapters maybe when its finished as like deleted scenes on the bonus DVD please, if you still have them of course... I'm a nosey person and like to know everything so I would love to see the part you cut out!  :mon pray2:

Hopefully if at least 3 other people agree with me, you'll oblige  ;)  :mon kissy:
I do think it works really well the way u did it though! :mon thumb:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2008, 10:17:05 AM »
Yea guys its not supposed to feel right
But yes thats the ending basically (besides what I am putting up right now...)
*bows head* I'm sorry its so sad
Personally I've been thinking for a while about making a almost sequel later and having it be happy (but idk if I will because this was the ending...but if enough people want me to I'll consider it xD)

crypticshadow8 hit the nail on the head there with that spelling choice. =]

and lollipopgirl I'll think about putting it up. But basically they were just like longer versions with mindless dribble to make the scene longer

anyways...then epilogue-like final chapter
and to clarify its from Mikis pov basically talking directly to Yossui. Although Yossui will never hear her of course.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter thirty-eight: Fujimoto Miki

Even though it’s the thing that broke us, I still wear my pendant. I can help it. I feel naked if I don’t have it on.

Aya used to ask me about it, but I would just change the subject and eventually she left it alone. She probably just didn’t want to really know since I avoided it too much. It’s still not good to bring you up in conversation even though we don’t see each other all that often…since you left.

It’s probably better that way now that I think about it. My heart just aches when I’m even just thinking about it. Hell, its hurting a lot right now even though I know you will never hear my thoughts of you.

In all honesty though, I’m happy with Aya. She’s a nice girl and I love her. She’s safe.

She soon got tired of my weird schedule as a Musume, so she asked me to leave. Aya wanted us to be able to do more GAM things together. Too bad Tsunku wouldn’t hear of it. He said that losing you was already a big blow. They couldn’t lose me too.

Aya wasn’t satisfied. She came up with probably the dumbest way to get me out.

But it worked, I was out of Morning Musume. Too bad it backfired and I wasn’t in GAM anymore either. She was completely upset. Although, I can’t say I was angry about it. Its been nice not having to worry about working. I do miss it though.

Oh well, she was happy that she now got to see me whenever she was off. So I guess that means I was happy. Right?

I don’t regret leaving Morning Musume. It wasn’t so much fun with you gone.

You know it’s been almost a year since you left?

At least you’re still working. I’m watching you now in your first Ongaku Gatas concert. You look so free and happy on stage.

Did you just catch my eye? I think you did…now you have a slightly puzzled look upon your face. Shit, I don’t want to be noticed. I quickly dove behind some fans to avoid eye contact again.

Why am I heading backstage after the concert? I’m just going to hurt all over again when I see you.

I sighed running my hand through my hair. Just say hi, that’s it.

Soon I located your dressing room but no one was there. Entering I looked around at the various costumes. I stood and just smiled up at the ceiling, glad to be even breathing your air once again.

Then I heard footsteps and I was compelled to dive behind the costume rack. You and Rika entered acting all lovey-dovey. I think I’m going to be sick.

I watched as she messed with your hair, and then you started to undress her for her. I couldn’t watch. You were just too happy…with her.

After a moment I heard my name. You had both finished changing and were now just idly talking. “Did you see Miki in the audience?”

“No why?”

“I could have sworn I saw her…”

“If she were in the audience she would have come back here to say hello.” Rikas tone was almost hateful as she spoke of me. I wanted to jump out and be like IM HERE BITCH! But I restrained myself, for your sake.

She kissed you lightly on the cheek before exiting the room. Leaving us unknowingly alone.

You looked down at your feet, “Yea I guess so…oh well…” You sighed and finished packing up your bag.

I began to tear up, I don’t really know why. Do you really miss me that much Yossui?

Suddenly you spoke, but to no one in particular. “I love you Kuwagata.” And you left the room.

Slowly I came out from my hiding place and watched the spot where you had been standing moments before.

“I love you too Kabutomushi.”

-FIN-
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 08:18:53 PM by heyyouhiya »

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: Settling (chapter 38-FIN)
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2008, 10:52:20 AM »
Suddenly you spoke, but to no one in particular. “I love you Kuwagata.” And you left the room.

Slowly I came out from my hiding place and watched the spot where you had been standing moments before.

“I love you too Kabutomushi.”

Aww.. That's so sweet.. I'm happy that it turned out Ishiyoshi but... Aw. migosh.. I can't stop saying 'Aw'  :sweatdrop:

It's kindof a happy ending either way right? Aw..  :cry:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline cierl03

« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2008, 11:40:34 AM »
ahh...... i like the epilogue!
well...it's not the happiest ending but I guess they can be happy with their own choice..  :)
they're just not meant to be together it seems....

but I WOULD  :heart: :heart: :heart: A SEQUEL!!!!!  XD

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2008, 01:51:44 PM »
Well this has been a fun ride but it's sad to see it end.
I still love this story even if it ended so happily sad. If you write a sequel I'll be sure to read it!
*goes back to reread entire story*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2008, 03:22:32 PM »
It's been nice reading the story and I think it's just proper to comment in here than on YouTube nee. I like the ending, It’s like they are soul mates but can never be lovers. It doesn’t feel right but at least Miki now knows Yossie’s real feelings, a good start for a sequel   :grin:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2008, 06:18:15 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry:
Poor MIKI!!!! But I'm glad she still has Aya and that Yossy has Rika. The ending is sooo sweet!! I think I have diabetes now.  :lol: This is a great fic and I look forward to more from you soon!!!  8)

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2008, 12:25:49 AM »
This was a good story :cry: now I remember you said this was going to be an angs so, yeah, that's a good end
anyways... Kuwagata :pleeease: Kabutomushi :pleeease:
It's been nice reading the story and I think it's just proper to comment in here than on YouTube nee. I like the ending, It’s like they are soul mates but can never be lovers. It doesn’t feel right but at least Miki now knows Yossie’s real feelings, a good start for a sequel   :grin:
I totally support kRisZ in this,  :cow: a sequel! a sequel :k-thrilled:
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Poor MIKI!!!! But I'm glad she still has Aya and that Yossy has Rika. The ending is sooo sweet!! I think I have diabetes now:lol: This is a great fic and I look forward to more from you soon!!!  8)
:mon spit: :mon lmao:    :pig laugh:
now I have to clean my screen -_-'

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2008, 12:48:39 AM »
The ending really sucks because the two main characters don't end up together like everyone hopes/wants them to. However, it's good/done well in that it's quite realistic. There are many times (both in terms of relationships and just other things in general) when people end up "settling" for things.  They have dreams that they never pursue or achieve because they're too scared to take the risk.  Yossi and Miki each knew that they loved the other, but there was too much keeping them from taking that fateful step. Fear of rejection, fear of hurting themselves, fear of hurting the others that they already loved (Rika and Aya), and in the end, neither Yossi and Miki could bring themselves to stick their proverbial necks out for "what could be".

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2008, 08:01:13 AM »
 :cry: that little bit in the ending really made me cry!!!  :cry:

it was a VERY good story i really enjoyed it!!! i hope u write more in the future!!
will be on the look out  :D

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2008, 09:55:04 PM »
finally mi pc let me post  :scolding:

well, about the final... i think that's a correct final, but like my rabu rabu yomiki heart says: I DON'T LIKE IT!!!  :tantrum: I WANT A SEQUEL!!

that's what my head says...

you almost make me cry in the last part, it's so sad  :pleeease: i'm going to die

i will miss this fanfic  :farofflook: so... i insist, i want a sequel with more yomiki!!

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »
I was listening to KAT-TUN's Precious One while reading the final chapter and geez, I feel like crying. Actually I just started reading this yesterday and it was quite addicting, I must admit  :P . Like JFC said, this is a realistic ending but it is really sad. I hope that there will be a sequel and maybe it will be a happy ending? ;) Love the way IshiYoshi and GAM develop...the splitting of GAM was kinda abrupt though...One of the best fanfic I read in a while, keep on writing!  :oops:

*Continue the call for sequel*  :bingo:

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2008, 11:57:44 AM »
ahhhh YoMiki...  :wub:  :drool:
but sad....  :cry:

love that part where they said "i love you" but not to each other... *teary eyed*

gah... *grabbing a pencil...* this one deserves a YoMiki fan art...  :P
i hope i'm not busy... hehehehehe  :sweatdrop:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Cheeseburgers Diary