JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife

Author Topic: How I Met Your Mother  (Read 12097 times)

Offline chopin

• ecchi
Re: How I Met Your Mother
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 05:02:04 PM »
Barney Stinson is awesome ! :D

Offline dejablue20

• ecchi
  • what do we do now?
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 09:30:25 AM »
Barney's one of those characters where he was so over the top at the beginning I thought I would get sick and tired of him, but it's been the opposite - I think he's my favorite character now.  Maybe due in part to my mancrush on NPH :B

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 12:48:20 AM »
Really?

How I Met Your Mother fans petition for new ending
Dissatisfied fans of How I Met Your Mother are campaigning for a new ending after the finale aired on Monday (31Mar14).
Updated: April 3, 2014 3:56 PM | By www.wenn.com

Despite earning a series-high rating of 12.9 million viewers in America, the final episode of the popular sitcom proved to be polarising for fans as a number of plot twists left viewers stunned by the show's conclusion after nine seasons.

Shortly after the finale aired, devoted fans started a petition on Change.org demanding co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas to re-write and re-shoot the episode, simply stating, "You know it's just wrong."

More than 6,725 fans from around the world had signed the plea as WENN went to press.
LINKS
- http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/celebs/how-i-met-your-mother-fans-petition-for-new-ending-1
- http://blog.wenn.com/all-news/how-i-met-your-mother-fans-petition-for-new-ending/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2014, 01:10:16 PM »
^
theres a lot of dissatisfying about the himym ending out there. maybe because the rushing thing on how the summarize the plot altogether??
im not one of them because im always cheers for ted and robin for the end game..
so for me the finale is good enough for me.. :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline obboblank

• ecchi
How I Met Your Mother
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2014, 10:12:54 AM »
How i mey your (step) mother

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife