JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Tinkerbell

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 194200 times)

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
 :twothumbs LOL! i don't know what part of it is kawaii but... its kawaii too!!  :wub:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
i thought the fact that the skulls were int he heart was kawaii XD

i think i have a twisted sense of kawaiiness... a bit fatal XD

HA! just $13 with FREE SHIPPING, YO!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Here's the schedule:
4/10, 12:30-14:30, Autographs 4B, Hangry & Angry Autographs
4/11, 18:00-19:00, Main Stage 4A, Myuji / Hangry & Angry Concert Seating
4/11, 19:00-21:00 ,Main Stage 4A, Myuji / Hangry & Angry Concert
4/11, 18:00-19:00, Autographs 4B, Myuji / Hangry & Angry Concert Lineup
4/12, 14:00-16:00, Panels 1 6C, Hangry & Angry Q&A
http://www.sakuracon.org/schedule/SC2009_Schedule.pdf

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^nicee

My mum said we can go to Seattle.. but after the Concert..  XD :angry:
LOL i don't know if i should be mad or happy... either way i still dont see Hangry & Angry...  :sweatdrop:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
* daigong hugglez zay - WACKNESS.

I did check out gifts. That heart thing might be the best tru!!! :D  i'll show ya pix of my findings in #rika24 later tonite. I say we print a giant poster of Yossi in this pose:

XD

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
I got a reply on SCMB:

Quote from: Winterblizzard
They will also be doing autographs after thier Q&A. :)

REJOICE! We will get our 2 autograph sessions! :otomerika:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
YAY for autographs on Sunday too!!
Just read it and what a relief! Im happy!  :cow:

Oooh so on Sunday there are 2 chances where we can say Happy Birthday to Yossie!!  :heart:
Hmmm oh  and I wonder if we can bring signs to the concert?  :mon huh2: XD

Oh good one tru_harmony, Yossie does like skulls XD Plus the heart shape adds a nice touch to it.
I looked around for gifts online, and the good things are expensive =/
There were some nice stuff in that Kanacca's Secret website like guitar earrings, charm bracelets, etc, but then I read that they rip you offXD. 
There was a website with this really nice charm bracelet with a guitar, a really nice black motorcycle jacket, a helmet, a heart, etc, but it was soooo expensive!  :doh: I dont have the picture with me now, since Im not in my computer but it was nice =(.
Saw some stuff on ebay too, but thats gonna take a while. So I think Im better off going to the mall XD
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:02:33 AM by differentstory12 »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
/me looks at Fen

Quote from: rev2hd
If daigong's doing it then, /me also looks at Fen. :3
* Fenrir looks at Fen too.

Oh wait... that's me. XD

That's a long panel! 2 hours! Wow! AX is usually only one hour for most guest of honors. Nice!

Put those press passes to good use Dai!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
YO!!! MAD PROPS for sending in your letters FenFen :thumbsup The stationary was so cute coochie coochie coo. I didn't open the envelope ones.

YOU BETCHA. The Press Passes ARE OURS. .. I wanna give a big shout out to japanfiles.com for coming through. Hopefully we'll get that ONE ON ONE interview!! But for now, we're in to toss a question or two hehehe INSANE!

Ya know I was shopping all over the place but I know jack shit about buying gifts for girls. Here's what I found:

Ya turned on yet Yoshizawa-baby?? :heart:

The Itinerary, pretty decent. Not too early, not too late. 9 pm the latest, enuff time to hit the strip clubs.  ... must fit in a trip to Bruce Lee and Ichiro-land, what if we run into Rika LMAO

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
WOOO!!

WE BE COVERIN' THIS LIKE CNN, YO! I'll try my best to be airing shows that weekend XD

i got my artist friend to do some art shenanigans for us!

so far, i've sent her pics of rika and yossui as their normal selves and as hangry and angry... i also sent her pics of the cartoon characters H&A...
so far, we're doing individual semi-caricatures for rika and yossui...
(hair is the one they don when they perform, costume is the alternate costumes they have [refer to promo pics of h&a] and there'll be cat ears XD)

does that sound okay? i'm kinda torn between their h&a personas and their normal personas... which do you think should the art shenanigan reflect more?

as for the one with the two of them in the same pic... i'm not so sure yet... i don't want the thing to be screaming  "WOOOO!ISHIYOSHI!" XD ... but i want it to be damn cute... i like damn cute... i hope they do too XD

so.. if you wanna suggest anything... feel free to post it here ^^ or talk to us on #rika24

WOOOOOO KURT COBAIN!!!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
They just added HANGRY&ANGRY @ 「Sakura-con」 Episode 0 to their myspace page.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Gosh, only a week until the Seattle Concert.. I haven't even made anything for them...  nor for Yossie's bday..  :cry: I fail as a fan..  :banghead:... but.. 4 days until I arrive in LA, I wonder if they'll show it on TV or something there... Man, gotta hassle some pips here for possible gifts..

Offline stark

• Stark!

I would love translations w/out having to ask our official translaters.  ;)

Also... would any of you want to hook up on wed/thur/fri to chat, bs, and/or do a interview w/ Sakura-Con chairman?  I don't want to freely give out data, but you know my email.  chair <> sak uracon dot org.  I'd love to sit down w/ some of you freaks. 

I would give out my ph# but this is the nets and I check my official email too dang much.   8)
-stark!

Note: anything posted by stark on this or any other fan site is his personal opinion and is not the official statement of any organization.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ Sure. Let's do it. I'm there in Seattle Thursday morn so be pretty cool to see the man behind this bidness. :pimp:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sure stark. I'm down for that. Hang out and chat it up. I'll be in Thursday afternoon, I'll send you more details via e-mail.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Been in the basement working on shit for world tour 2k9 H&A organizing. FUCK I can't believe it's less than 3-4 days away.  :inlove: :doh:

FenFen can u translate?? :heart:  Hope there's no hidden messages XD

Gosh, only a week until the Seattle Concert.. I haven't even made anything for them...  nor for Yossie's bday..  :cry: I fail as a fan..  :banghead:... but.. 4 days until I arrive in LA, I wonder if they'll show it on TV or something there... Man, gotta hassle some pips here for possible gifts..

Me too. With gifts, kinda been - should I? will they accept? but shit, got direct link to their US representative so hoping we can pull something off!! I haven't worked on the scrapbook, but will reach deep into the forum and grab our finest moments. I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOSSI. DINNY HELP. I let it all go last minute - else I would got that skull heart tru showed us.

Other than that. JPH!P XXXclusive T-Shirts have been made, will be done by Wed. Evening....we will be dropping FULL COVERAGE in this thread. Like Madventures style!!!   :lol:

JPH!P will have their interview (group) session Friday 2:24-3:15 so expect recaps then.

Attendees: basically it's just me and rev2hd. maybe wings4dreams (u gotta holla more :P) I assume y'all are Ladies Size: Small :P

Here's my wet dream : Jade Starr meets up with us XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
i can't connect to IRC TT__TT

the artist person i was talking about earlier is :/

TT____TT

dai, seriously, i'll get the pendant thing for yossui cuz there's nothing else i can give TT_______TT

why must life and the internet be so cruel?!

didn't you say saud will also be there?

anyway, when at least 2 hipstahz gather, it's always a party!!!!

if you can text me on the shizz, please do TT______TT

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
hey there, new to the forum/site and gotta say I love it. I live in the Seattle area and will be staying at the Sheraton for the con. Am Soo looking forward to Rika and Yossi coming to town. Am also going to reception. Hope to see you there and make new friends and perv on the Idols.
Life is one time.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
hey there, new to the forum/site and gotta say I love it. I live in the Seattle area and will be staying at the Sheraton for the con. Am Soo looking forward to Rika and Yossi coming to town. Am also going to reception. Hope to see you there and make new friends and perv on the Idols.
Welcome to JPH!P, Rickker708! I'm glad you like the site :twothumbs

By the way, you should totally vote in this poll: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18638.0 8)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:50:20 AM by Masa »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Tinkerbell