JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 194063 times)

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
How did you know I had a brown coat? I hate having to choose. They're all awesome.
Life is one time.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD!! Looking forward to seeing you there Rickker708! If you see a fuckin crazy Chinese dude in a JPHiP logo T-shirt, holla at me.  :grin:

Nice to know some locals. My homeboy thatonezombie is outta town helping the children! And yo, I ain't never been to Seattle or the Pacifc Northwest. What's good? SHIT I haven't even packed. I'm thinking doing some crazy sight seeing in between.

Seattle Guide:
http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/cities/index?city=seattle

Wanted to hit the tours of Qwest and Safeco:
http://qwestfield.com/venue/publicTours.aspx
http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/sea/ballpark/safeco_field_tours.jsp

Nintendo:

Fuck, I'm gonna do like Shaq and twitter like "Free Hot Dogs" Follow me: http://twitter/daigong

Getting the T-shirts tmr. Thanks to the peeps at Apparel Ink at West Edmonton Mall! Phase 2 by the Ice Palace across from Abercrombie & Fitch  :P

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
How did you know I had a brown coat?
I checked out your MySpace page :)

Fuck, I'm gonna do like Shaq and twitter like "Free Hot Dogs" Follow me: http://twitter/daigong
Shit, son! I can't even imagine how excited you must be. Anyways have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do :lol:

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
Aye Yo!  I was searching for some HnA shit and i stumbled upon this forum cant believe i didnt know about this sooner!  So ya im going to this and this is gonna be my first con.  I watch only a select few anime and I do not cosplay so only reason why im goin is coz of HnA haha.  At first i was worried coz i wouldnt have anything to do until i read that there's gonna be a game room, so im probably gonna spend my time there.  For those of you who are going strictly for HnA what are you gonna do in the off time? 

P.S. Heard there's gonna be SF4 so if any of yallz want a beat down come holla  ;)
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline japanfiles

Thanks to everyone for their support! We think the live show and Q&A sessions will be a great success!
Please remember that international fans can still order the CD from HotTopic.com or from RightStuf.com.

P.S -- anyone see that little Hangry&Angry announcement banner on our JapanFiles.com front page....?
Hmmm......?
Wonder what that could be....?

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 01:01:46 PM by japanfiles »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Welcome Wolf! Hope you enjoy your stay @ tha JPH!P!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
P.S -- anyone see that little Hangyr&Angry announcement banner on our JapanFiles.com front page....?
Hmmm......?
Wonder what that could be....?
Lol, tease. Now you got me all curious. XD

@Za_Wolf and Rickker708. Welcome! That's great that you guys will be going too! We'll see in you in Seattle!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD em up Japanfiles! Check out JPHiP.com front page too, looking HOT!! Can't wait for the Interview / Autograph session tmr! UNREAL. I gotta slap myself to see if I'm dreaming :punchballs:

Aye Yo!  I was searching for some HnA shit and i stumbled upon this forum cant believe i didnt know about this sooner!  So ya im going to this and this is gonna be my first con.  I watch only a select few anime and I do not cosplay so only reason why im goin is coz of HnA haha.  At first i was worried coz i wouldnt have anything to do until i read that there's gonna be a game room, so im probably gonna spend my time there.  For those of you who are going strictly for HnA what are you gonna do in the off time? 

P.S. Heard there's gonna be SF4 so if any of yallz want a beat down come holla  ;)

Yo Za_Wolf! Great to hear from ya. My first con too, well of this EPIC proportions. I dunno what to do where to go so glad I got rev2hd to guide me. Game room sounds cool but I suck at fighting games haha

Shit, son! I can't even imagine how excited you must be. Anyways have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do :lol:

Hitting on Bald Chicks. That'll be a challenge :P

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
*prays announcement will be H&A will be in LA*

I feel sad knowing everyody will be at the show

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
thanks thanks thanks for the warm welcome!  Shit man, its almost time!  I'll be saying wassup if i see any of u guys.  I hope they sell HnA CDs or merchandise there i wanna get me some of those dolls LoL

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Me too Za! Those dolls in the myspace video are fucking boss, I'm gonna hook up all y'all HiPstaz who wanted to go with plenty of HNA SWAGGA!!

OSNAP!! Dinny has Landed!!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Standing in pre-reg line with Daigong here. WHERE'S EVERYONE AT YO?

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
Landing friday morning.  Then gonna go look for HnA merchandise.  Definately going to the autograph session.  Prolly gonna die when i meet them.. hopefully not.  See you fooz there!  Wolf out!   :pimp:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
just sending my love to all you guys who are there!!!

like always, show off the JPH!P swagga and HAVE TONS OF FUN, YO!!!

take lots of pics, okay?

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Well Im arriving Friday afternoon. Too bad I'll miss the autographs but hope you guys make the best of it! Good luck with the interview!
For those already in Seattle, is it really cold?

Anyways, maybe I'll see some of you there, maybe at the concert line if anything, just shout out a big "HAPPY!" Rika style and I'll know you're from here lol.

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
finished prereg and am back in my hotel room, Sheraton across the street from the con. Not shure what my plans are for tonight.
Life is one time.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
OMGASS Daigong! I'm so happy and excited for youuuu~!!!! Like if I was meeting Nacchi XD 

Have TONS of fun, make your Rika dreams come true, and take lots of pics to share with us!!! ^o^    :otomerika:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I hope someone shoots a video!  Even though someone said it wasn't allowed, people can be quite resourceful when they want to be. :P
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WOOO met up with dinny, and a lurker whose name cant pronounce but she's Thai and you know Thais are cool. Ate. Post photos in a bit. Gotta make this scrap book! Met Stark and family, he's cool lol

aRrgH forgot to bring things to sign so gonna bust to hot topic tmr morn XD JPH!P REPPN it!!

We must follow all concert policies really ;)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
me and rev2hd worked all nite in the hotel room...till 3 - 4 AM!! DONT PROCRASTINATE YOUR LETTERS LESSON LEARNED!!

Anyways here's what we made:

Going to Hot Topic to pick up a CD CUZ I FORGOT MY RIKA MERCH  :doh: maybe they have a nice sized poster FUCK!
Interview. Expect the Unexpected!! Gotta keep the question H&A related, cant ask em H!P Q;s XD
Guest Reception. Maybe Rika /Yossi Piehole pix later?!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret