JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 192772 times)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Is that a picture of me I see?! :o Where...nvm. Oh, if I knew you were going to put one of me in anyways, I would have sent you a more updated picture :lol: But I haven't changed too much since then. XD

Looks awesome! And yes, never procrastinate!!!!! *hint to those writing MM letters... >.>

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
That's just awesome Dai and Rev, nice work!

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Amazing.  That should make 'em remember JPH!P :{D

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
I'm so happy for Daigong! He texted me saying he touched Rika & Yossi and they're tiny and nice and he got a JPH!P shoutout *_*  He must be SOOO happy!! YAYYYYY~!!!!  :w00t:

Can't wait to see media!!  XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
OMFG THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!

JPH!P FTFW!!!!!

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Haha, he phoned me too, but I was in the shower.  I got the same txt!  Ah, today is a truly epic day for JPH!P members everywhere (but especially in Seattle)!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD EM UP REI & KT <333 :DDDDDD

EPIC I WAS GONNA COLLAPSE I'm so high.

I did it all .... dinny was there. met a WHOLE fucking bunch of guys from JPM and shit. alohellofan wings4dreams Ricker got a bunch of autographs but shit, i gave em the T's and they were WHOA Kill me now my life is complee.

QUESTIONS SHIT...I'm collect myself. Got so many in, and met this Taiwan H!P site Terry and she spoke Japanese and it was cool, got the SHHH SHHH check the Asshole Later.  but FUCK KT you rock. Txt'd me in between. And my ringtone was  "Get Wild" and htey were singing a long and i said it was their Uta Doki ver and THEY WE RE LIKE OTAKU!!!

Then took the initiative and got group photo. Totally threw geeks aside and put my arm around both H&A. FUCK IM IN HEAVEN Gave em our card, explain what JPH!P meant, except the the Rika Ass part. XD

FUCK  FUCK JPH!P REPPING IT!! Bonus not much repping it :/ so going to get autogrpahs for as many as possible. Course I hooked up JPHIP.com and homeboy! Dinny got her GATAS jersey signed and they were LIKE DUDE, its our OG jersey.

CRAZY. Going to guest recept now. JPH!P 4 LiIFE ENGRAVE IN THE MIND OF H&A

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 03:35:08 AM by tenkei »

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
I BOW DOWN to that greatness, shit I'm so proud of you son!  Going for the gold, making the dream come true!  Biggest pimp in all the land!!

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mad props, dai, BIG UPs all around!!

Now you gots to blow that pic up and frame it, yo, its history and for posterity.

JPH!P REPPIN'!!
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Kookyprincess22

• self-proclaimed youngest female on jph!p
  • Member+
  • rawr
Dai,you are extremely lucky that you met ishiyossi.
I wish I were you.
I was kinda bummed that i didn't get to participate in the scrapbook.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:58:21 AM by Kookyprincess22 »

I'm a ninja pirate.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
Oh damn, you know what. This is pretty fucking epicly cool! :twothumbs And I'd imagine being there IRL is even more fucking awesome. :O

Keep up posted on what the fuck everything.
[/url]

Offline marktobias

• TOISU!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
It's quite hard to fathom that this is a reality, just seeing you, one of us, with your arm round Rika...... wow!!! I'm so happy for you dude! I'm glad you're making the most of it! Haha.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Cool pics Daigong! :w00t: :otomerika:
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Awesome Dai!!

I'm so glad  you got to meet Ishiyoshi! You gotta put up the details later man! Who are the other folks in the group photo?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh man. This is beyond epic. This is a whole new stratosphere. These aren't some Z-list celebrities, this is Rika Ishikawa and Hitomi Yoshizawa. They are JPH!P's modus operandi. It's raison d'être. And they know you. They know us! YOU TOUCHED THEM. TOUCHED GREATNESS! You've got to give more details.

Godamn, I've never been more jealous of anyone ever than those in that photo. XD Major props guys and girls. I'm really happy for you. It's one of those moments in life you're bound to cherish forever. :)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
They is gonna be talkin bout JPH!P on DVDs and shit, epic work you peeps!
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Fuckin' wild. Great job reppin' it yo!

Offline Naomi

• Member+
I hate you.

I mean, cool pics. XD Yossie and Rika look aweeeessoommeee. o.o :wub:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
That is fucking AWESOME. My friend is there, getting autographs and goods for me 'cause I have to work.
How the hell did you manage to get a group pic!? That is so fucking awesome XD

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
I BOW DOWN to that greatness, shit I'm so proud of you son!  Going for the gold, making the dream come true!  Biggest pimp in all the land!!

I second that!!!! That's epic  :twothumbs

It's so extra super awesome, coz in that pic you look like buddies! Rika looks comfortable and like she's having loads of fun, not like in other pics i've seen around where they look too posey and uncomfortable XD  So it shows she's having a good time with Mr. Daigong ^o^
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 03:19:07 AM by Rei-chan »

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense