JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 193617 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
WOOOO~!!!! Awesome! I was hoping they'd perform some old H!P songs for you, so YAY!!!!  Have another epic night guys & girls!!!

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Awesome.  There'd better be audio of this.  (Even if it's outside. I've recorded stuff from outside places and it's not too bad sounding.)
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MY VOICE IS GONE AND IM SORE AS SHIT. Stay tuned for report. /phone post

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
EXCLUSIVE: Phone call from Daigong, rev2hd & other fans.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xuyclimjuzw

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
That's how we do at JPH!P baby!  I was expecting to talk to everyone a bit about the concert but I guess there were so many people, but alas, good to hear from everyone!  Thanks for everyone for chirping up and saying hi!

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just caught the end of Hello!Ongaku, man, that was epic!
Jealous that I wasn't able to make it to Seattle, but excited for Los Angeles!

Good work KT and everyone in Seattle for that little live update.

JULY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
Yey! Finally got away from my workload long enough to drop more than just "thank you"s here and there...

H&A live, ftw~  :rockon:

You got to meet ishiyoshi in the flesh! Ah~ that is just bliss right there, man~  :mon angel: I'm sooo damn jealous! ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou!!   :shilivid:

Seriously though, I f*ckin love you!  XD You guys are like f*ckin' HEROES to us all!! HEROES, i tell you! You got me soooo damn excited. I feel like I'm the one meeting them!! (In my dreams.) Lol Really though, you had me daydreaming! I even set a new lifegoal :  

Study real hard to get loads of cash... ultimately, to meet Ishiyoshi!!  :P  Finally gettin' excited about my career choice now... Wooh! Which means Ishiyoshi will indirectly make my parents happy as well! Ishiyoshi makes the world happy, i tell you!  XD

virtually hugging daigong is like getting some ishiyoshi off him  HEY EVERYONE, LET'S ALL HUG DAIGONG!!!  (esp. #1444 goers )

Oooh! Good idea, Tru! heads up, daigong! candy_boy hugs daigong

Oh! And you guys should really make JPHIP calling cards or something... Then, give 'em to UFA Agents! That'd be sooo cool! Then they'd be the ones a-callin'!  :twisted: Haha I wish  XD BUt really though, imagine THE RIKA-SAMA having your contact number!! And you'd be all like "Yo, call me!"  O0 Lol

Okay, I'm daydreamng too much.  :P Don't mind me1 :sweatdrop:

Anyway, GJ :on GJ:

Oka~y. Gotta go work on that newfound lifegoal now... Congrats, guys! Keep 'em coming!   :heart:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMYGASS!! i was just taking my time typin' this and was gettin ready to go back to work but DAMN!!! DAMN!! 3 UBER EPIC POSTS suddenly appeared!!

OMYGASS! OMYGASS! OMYGASS!!! I AM SOOOOO F*CKIN' JEALOUS! LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!  :mon runcry: :mon fire: :mon mad: :mon headbang: :mon headbang:

The phone call- The phone call-- was just sooooo ugh! I am so torn between tearing my hair out from envy and weeping for joy for you guys! So many people... Ishiyoshi are the new ambassadors for world peace! Stop the war, the exploitation,the terrorism.. Just go watch H&A live dammit! :lol:

"ISHIYOSHI 4 lyf!" :heart: :heart: :heart:

By the way, I can't imagine "the peace" as rock music!  :shocked i really can't! What with their cute lil sailor outfits and shining shimmering golden outfits and feather headpieces...  :D Can't wait to hear it for myself!

On a more subdued note (Lol), the excitement while listening to the phone convo was just so surreal... You could really hear history in the making there! It was like listenin to the live feedback on man's first trip to the moon or something! Or kinda like a live report on People Power 1 on EDSA (Philippine History)  Somehow, it made me feel that life as we know it was gonna change for the better! XD

you know, I had this little fear that H&A wouldn't last long because they were kinda in a lull after so long... and EC dissolving from H!p.. But just goes to show, doesn't it? Oh ye of little faith... never doubt ishiyoshi!  :twothumbs

HANGRY&ANGRY!!  ISHIYOSHI is love  :heart:

--------------------

Oh, I read over at H!O that you did give out JPHIP cards... Awesome!  :pimp:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:05:54 AM by candy_boy »
Rika <3

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
That epic book you guys made, did you give it to the girls?

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
wooo!! i got home earlier than expected!!! so i go crazy agaiN!

finally downloaded the phone call!!

WE LOVE YOU TOO, DAIGONG!!!

ROCK VERSION OF THE PEACE, YO!!!!!!!

JPH!P UNITES THE WORLD, YO!

i have nothing but just mad love for you, assman!

AWESOME LONG-ASS POST THERE, CANDY_BOY!!!

and YOU SAID IT: ISHIYOSHI IS LOVE!!!! (that's why we have a thread here and a radioshow for that XD )

KEEP IT ALL POSITIVE 100% PERCENT!!!

IshiYoshi as UN Peace ambassadors: they can totally promote The Peace! like it was 2001!

candy_boy: i've set that dream too, yo!!! WE GONNA BE REPPIN' JPH!P and ISHIYOSHI-FANDOM IN SEA, YO! (cuz m crazy like that XD )

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!

candy_boy: i've set that dream too, yo!!! WE GONNA BE REPPIN' JPH!P and ISHIYOSHI-FANDOM IN SEA, YO! (cuz m crazy like that XD )

correction: cuz we're  crazy like that. :onionwhip:  :twisted:

Really though, H&A  <ahem> ishiyoshi <ahem> really do promote irrational thought (+ :heart:), don't they? but they leave us such a fuzzy feeling inside!  :wriggly:  :lol: :lol:

oh yeah, been lookin around... Daigong's a celeb now!  XD woohooo~  :otomerika: but it's only natural, right? He got 'greatness' rubbed all over him from that group pic (which is equally famous though am not allowed to see it yet  :P )

I heard there wasn't any jumping allowed? bummer.. but they really sounded like the live still blew their mind though, so, COOL!  :D

By the way, that newfound lifegoal is sort of in jeopardy now. I can't stop looking for new H&A updates!   :sweatdrop:

must! con-trol! self!  :banghead:

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 10:19:10 AM by candy_boy »
Rika <3

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Where to begin?  How hot Rika and Yossi were? How hard they rocked it? The huge Japanise guy that was right in front of me that never heardof deoderant? I'm so high right now I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight(no drugs, just the buzz from the amazing concert). I gotta go, have to email some stuff I wasn't supposed to get during concert.;)
Life is one time.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
That phone call is epic in so many ways. :lol:

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
Yo!  First and foremost big fucking ups to DAIGONG!  This foo is seriously THE Boss.

Quick recap of the concert;  That shit was epic.

Highlights;  Some songs were straight up FAN SERVICE!  They were all touchy feely with each other LoL.  Singing happy b-day to Yossie and she didnt know about it!  She was seriously suprised.  Rika with her air guitar and lil skirt dance.  And The Peace remix was prolly the best shit ever.

They, HnA, really seemed like they enjoyed themselves.  At the end of the show we were all yelling Encore and after a while they came back out and did Kill me Kiss me again.  Shit was too good.  Ishiyoshi for life!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 11:26:39 AM by Za_Wolf »
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Daigong kills me!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
HANGRY&ANGRY @ 「Sakura-con」 Episode 1

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Love Rika's hair, very lolli  :)

New song sounds good!

Signing sessions like that are always so awkward for some reason. It's like "IM YOUR FAN!" and they are like "thanks.."  :lol:

The phone call is amazing  XD

Gotta hear that rock version of tha peace! Hope it'll be included on some future album or single.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 12:16:53 PM by BarrieV »

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
Did i just read the word "FANSERVICE"?!  O0

:lol:Details! I demand details:twisted: Lol I really hope they show it on DVD or MySpace or something...

meanwhile...

Woah! A vid already? They're fast! :shocked  Awesome! Thanks heaps, Masa... :twothumbs

Poor, Yossie... She looks really tired! Jetlag, I suppose? Maybe it's her uber blonde hair? It makes her look paler, the lines more noticeable... Still fabulous though!  :heart: Rika looks mighty peachy. Tis teh charmy!  :wub:

Aw~ they didn't include ishiyoshi workin' their chemistry during their intro? the jetlag bit that the others were talkin' about.. By the way, Yossy actually looked small in her oversized striped jacket! so cute! like a lil kid  :heart:

And for some reason, i felt a bit nervous for the fans. The vid kinda made it seem like the autograph signing had a controlled atmosphere. That always makes me nervous... not to mention that you have perfectly enchanting heavenly bodies waiting at the end of the line!   :wriggly:

note to self: send a half dozen bouquets of white roses to Yossy after finally becoming loaded (inspiration!)

well, got motivated again. Osu! Off to editing that long-ass term paper again....
Rika <3

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I went to bed right after posting that phone call as it was very late, just woke up an hour ago and looked around and no recordings yet, although I found a link to a 'wota talk audio source' which linked to my post earlier up this page of Daigong's phone call. :lol:
What an awesome call.  The energy!

In the new song are they singing "this is my wife"? :lol:

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
 :lol:
Well, Ishiyoshi IS love afterall...  :P

Somebody on youtube pointed out that it sounded like "This is my bike! This is my bike"  XD XD

wota talk?! pure win! :lol: Daigong is officially a celeb! They're heroes to hipsters everywhere!  :cow:
Rika <3

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hellz, with Easter Holidays and stuff going on I completely forgot about the historical events happening on the other side of the planet!

Thanks for all the reports, pics, vids whatever's still to come and representing us western fans and I hope you guys have the time of your lives there!!!!!
Reading all the comments makes me feel like I'm there with you!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI