JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Perfume

Author Topic: Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016  (Read 83543 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Dating Game - Chapter 28 [21/2/16]
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2016, 12:29:35 PM »
@phoenix0i, they kind of have to (realize their feelings, I mean)... some time always helps out with that  :) yeah...Rena is pretty busy lately, so is Jurina. I guess whether the girls keep in touch after AKB shows how close they actually are (or you know, if someone keeps in touch even if they're switched to different teams)   :roll:
@Minami-chan, and thanks to you for reading!
@takagil, mmm, we will see what happens next :D
@yumii07, well I will see if that happens, I guess you will notice if it will.  :)  By the way was Acchan even close with Yukirin? (in real life, I mean) I haven't noticed it,so you got me curios :dunno:
@rindg, well you're thanking me for the update and I'm thanking you for reading, hehe! yeah having Sasshi and Micchan as hosts is a little bit dangerous, we can see that sometimes they can't keep things up for themselves  :kekeke:

Dating Game - Chapter 28

[PRESENT TIME]

General POV

The four girls headed to the shopping mall having a list of things that they needed to buy. Obviously, the list was made by everyone back at the house, by those who were left imprisoned and felt jealous of these four. No one else actually knew about the tension that was quite invisible but still noticeable or they wouldn’t have been jealous of their freedom.

First part of the journey was silent and awkward. Haruna and Takamina sitting in the front of the bus and Yuko with Atsuko in the back. The pairings only sometimes exchanged some words between each other without any normal conversations. After all, they didn’t know what the other thought or even felt. To make it more clear and understandable, their point of view is required at such situation.

Takahashi Minami POV

I didn’t expect it to be this quiet… I wanted to speak out loud and maybe involve others in the chatting for a couple of times… especially remembering that I actually have (or should I already say — had) good relationship with Yuko but now it seems like an impossible task. We look like those couples that only care about the other and forget about the rest of the world, meaning that we only concentrate on a person that next to us instead of trying to have good relationship with more people.

I’m not saying that I want to have such a good relationship with Atsuko after her rejection, it still makes me feel very uncomfortable but I want to be civil at least and I do acknowledge her existence, I’m required to do that… that just how normal humans behave. This silence is making the situation even worse.
Who are we KIDS?

Still, as hardly as I think about it, I can’t force myself to start the conversation and looking from aside I know that Haruna is not planning to do that either. I still remember our short but meaningful talk after truth and dare game. I also remember the moment when she noticed me and confirmed Atsuko’s question about Yuko liking the girl. I was so blind back then…

[The Night of the Incident]

I walked after Haruna to hear another confirmation, confused of what I have just witnessed “is that the truth?” I knew that it was… Haruna wouldn’t have said it any other way but still… people are naive, we need confirmations.

Haruna sigh and debated herself “I guess there is no point in denying it anymore… I have already talked about something that I promised of never talking about so… does it even matter? Yes, that’s the truth… and that is why yours and Yuko’s situation and spending time together annoyed me this much. The fact that she didn’t even tell you that she likes the same girl…”

I sat down on the bed that still belonged to me. I knew that I will have to change places with Yukirin once again, because Minegishi Minami noticed our arrangement and told me that it is not allowed. I had no idea that they are going to control our sleeping positions too…especially when I will have to go back to the room where Atsuko stays… I wanted to put some distance between us after that painful rejection but we can’t always get what we want.

“Oh…maybe that does make a little bit of sense”, I shrugged my shoulders and sighed deeply “I mean… I get the point of you getting jealous whenever Yuko looks at Atsuko… apparently there is a reason for that”.

“Mine…what?”

“Haruna… it is kind of evident that you like Yuko…as well as…well…I tried ignored it but I think I noticed that Yuko likes Acchan too… I was good at convincing myself that maybe that’s not the way…also for some reason Acchan started looking at our direction when I started hanging out with Yuko more… so I won’t be surprised if she suggest Yuko dating… this is a dating game after all…that is what we’re suppose to be doing… I guess I also fell to that naive and not noticing things category…”

“So it is… that obvious?” Haruna also sighed while sitting next to me. “I gave her the confirmation she needed, didn’t I? I was never lucky with love…so I’m not surprised that I’m messing everything up”.

“You haven’t even told Yuko anything… that is a little bit different… even if you were rejected like me…at least you would know”.

Haruna opened and then closed her mouth, I can sense that she wanted to say something else but she controlled herself and just shrugged her shoulders in giving up stance “maybe? Maybe not… Honestly, I’m caring less and less about all of this”.

“Maybe because you’re too drunk to care?”

Haruna laughed at the thought realizing that it is the truth and most likely it will hurt like a b… in the morning but she kept those worries from herself and just smiled looking back at me “You wanted someone that would help you forget about Atsuko, right?”

I squinted my eyes a bit confused and having some slight ideas where this might be going. I just nod my head as Haruna didn’t really wait for confirmation and added “How about we help each other? What do we have to lose?”

“I wonder if you’re meaning…what I think that you’re meaning…” I still kept on squinting my eyes at Haruna. It didn’t seem like she’s joking around and it wasn’t me who’s asking this time (let’s face it…knowing all the facts, I realize what a fail it was to ask Yuko help me out in the first place), remembering the mistake — wouldn’t this be just another one? Haruna and me… we’re kind of paired of for the moment but…

Without over thinking it (and considering ups and downs) I decided just to go for it. Maybe that’s not how people normally start relationship but what is normal these days?

I didn’t actually hear myself agreeing but I know that I did which lead us to the present situation.

PRESENT TIME

Kojima Haruna POV

I didn’t want to think about it, blocking my thoughts or avoiding people sounded like the only one reasonable thing that I could do but of course… people, life, universe… I’m not sure which one but something always keeps on laughing in people faces… after finding out that Acchan and Yuko started dating and YES…somehow I had influence in this… I wanted to avoid the two and forget about it for as long as I could.

It is not just me helping out Takamina with her issues… it is also me avoiding reality… but we ended up being paired up to go for the shopping as the two new couples of this show. If Rino and Minami watch this show on their free time… I have to think that they actually hate me. Why else would you do such thing to a fragile human being? How much can someone handle until they explode?

I’m thankful when we finally reach the shopping mall as from now I can keep some distance from those two. No one said that we need to spend all our shopping time together…and I had enough of Acchan thanking me that I helped her out with situation and Yuko looking at me weirdly… well, she’s probably looking at me like that, because I revealed her secret to Atsuko when I didn’t have the right to do that…and also I made a promise so…

But what kind of excuse does she even have for being angry? She’s with the girl she wanted to be with! THANK BE BETTER!

There is this thing… that I don’t even want to call Karma… but when you have your heart broken or when you can literally hear it breaking — universe throws even more rocks in your direction. Our beloved hosts (I decided that I’m hating them from no one… and when I think hard about it… I don’t hate anyone… it is actually difficult to get on my bad side), either way… their games… they’re really annoying me.

We need to buy everything on this list but at the same time spend at least half an hour with the other person, meaning that at one point I will even have to do it with Yuko. Luckily, the start doesn’t matter so obviously I walked out with Takamina and search for the things we need at ease.

“This is weird…” she voices out my thoughts and I can’t do anything else but agree with her.

After this, I walked around with Atsuko and it is also not that bad, I mean… we have spend quite a lot of time previously so I feel at easy with her, only the fact that she sometimes mentions that she’s thankful for my honesty…annoys me to no end, but I think practice makes perfect — I have learn to ignore the things I hear recently.

The dreadful moment still comes and now I have to switch with Takamina, meaning she has to go for a little walk and shopping with Atsuko, while I’m left alone with Yuko. Can I just turn/run away and never come back?

Maeda Atsuko POV

I’m left alone with Takamina and that is probably the first time when I get to spend more time with her after all the ‘confession scene’.

I feel uncomfortable and I want to apologize for my behavior but instead I just ask “so…you and Kojiharu? Interesting…”

“Why is that interesting?” she asked me confused at the same time avoiding to look at me and concentrating on the list.

“Well just… unexpected?” even I don’t know why I said that it is interesting. What is so interesting about it? This is literally the same unexpected turn of events like in Yuko’s and mine case. Everyone around us is wondering when and how this happened, I shouldn’t even come up with questions that can be applied to my situation too. “Sorry… just a random question… what I mean is… well I didn’t think that you were that close or even liked each other…”

“Do you need reason or explanation when there is love?” Minami questioned in the same manner like before, not even looking at me and letting me understand that it is the way that our communication is going to be from no on.

Love? Isn’t that a little bit…fast… without thinking about it I whispered to myself “I guess I shouldn’t have expected anything else…”

I know that Minami heard me as she stiffened a bit at the sound of my voice and even looked back through her shoulder squinting her eyes at me and raising her eyebrows in questioning manner. “Is there something you want to tell me?”, asking quite simply but knowing that I’m not going to say anything.

Some things are obvious for other people… we want to believe that others don’t notice our thoughts or the sudden change in our behavior and expressions but that is not true… people always notice, they just chose to ignore it most of the time, or pretend that they didn’t hear something that you said and it wasn’t pointed at them.

“Only that I’m happy for you two. Isn’t that great? Finding someone special for your heart?”

“Yes…amazing. Even if it fails the first time”.

Ouch….

Oshima Yuko POV

Alone with Nyan-Nyan… I mean Haruna… I have a lot to ask but at the same time I don’t want to speak up. Why is it always expected of people to keep the conversation going and pretend to be sociable even when you don’t feel like it?

We still somehow manage to do that… to keep up the conversation though it literally had no meaning. We mentioned the fact that some rules are kind of stupid, like the one where you can’t change rooms with others…or this whole competitions as we are not entertainers so how they are going to evaluate us?
At some point, probably feeling a little bit more comfortable (and not thinking about what I’m saying before I did), I mentioned the fact that Haruna got what she wanted. Takamina.

“Seriously? Again?”

“But you did want her… I mean… I know that you were jealous before… I guess that turn out quite well, right? Well, the fact that you told my secrets to Atsuko helped out too…” (you know that moment when you start saying whatever that is on your mind without a filter… it is not a great moment for neither you, or the person you’re talking to).

“Oh get over yourself”

Wait…did Haruna just…

“Why are you still complaining Yuuchan…Yuko…? You’re dating the girl that you had a crush on for only you know how long and yes… the fact that I confirmed her doubts lead to it… but maybe you should thank me instead of complaining? Isn’t that what you wanted from the very start?”

I opened my mouth to instantly tell her ‘YES’ but for some reason nothing come out from my mouth. Haruna noticed that second where I doubted about my answer and squinted her eyes confused.

“YES. OBVIOUSLY”.

“GREAT. So stop complaining and concentrate on your relationship instead of giving so much interest to others.”

Honestly, I felt a loss for words after this comment. It was the truth… 100% truth. I am getting over my head… I don’t know what I was even thinking? And maybe yes… wouldn’t others be happy and thank Nyan…Haruna… instead of getting angry?

I didn’t know what to say anymore and Haruna seemed tired of our conversation too. That’s how our shopping ended too and I can see that Atsuko and Takamina were in pretty much the same situation as we were.

If you ask me… that’s pretty messed up…

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 28 [21/2/16]
« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2016, 03:16:57 PM »
Hey Cal ! Sorry for late comment (i just read your update)  XD
didnt see it coming for you to update this twice  :onionwhip:

I dunno why i am getting mad at Acchan now *Lol :on voodoo: :on voodoo:
Poor TakaHaru its like heartbroken pair (?)  :on speedy: :on speedy:

I wonder if Ju is sharing bed with Rena now *fufufu~

ah about line, something bad happened on my side actually
it's really devastating, probably going to sign up new account. i'll contact you after sign up, kay?
I'm gonna write to relieve my stress has been piling up  :fainted: :err: :err: :err:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #202 on: February 21, 2016, 11:58:13 PM »
uuuff
Haruna and Yuko conversation  ....
Yuko has misinterpreted everything and Haruna's not helping anything.

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2016, 07:44:22 AM »
I just rare to see AtsuYuki/AtsuMayu pair...
But actually i wonder if atsuko n mayuyu have relationship

Good job author san

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2016, 06:10:22 PM »
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2016, 02:06:26 AM »
Oh jeez,  my beloved Kojiyuu is having a conflict,  also my Atsumina.

Uwahh my heart hurts,  kojiyuuu don't worry you guys will make it out just fine, I hope so...

Thanks for the update!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 11:29:04 PM by rindg »
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2016, 11:24:26 PM »
Huh?! :temper: :temper: and i think yuko likes haruna!
Can i have wmatsui for next chapter?
thanks for updating!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game - Chapter 28. Part 2 (MaYuki Extras) 7/3/16
« Reply #207 on: March 07, 2016, 03:46:48 PM »
@key17, well it is possible that she does. Let's just say... Yuko is quite absent minded when it comes to... "feelings"...
@rindg, let's hope together!
@yumii07, I guess it is rare to see any other pairings here (especially slightly mixed ones: like AtsuYuki or AtsuMayu...or how to call them...) this fandom is dominated by the mainstream pairings, not that I mind it...but yeah... that is indeed rare.
@buciq, when you mentioned it... yeah, probably like a brokenhearted pair  :frustrated:  well, I guess we have solved the LINE problem, so there is no need to comment on that, except that I'm glad you told me the issues... you know...  :on blackhole: oh... and about you being mad at Acchan, I get it a bit... I mean... she was the one who actually made the situation the way it is...  :err:
@Minami-chan, Haruna is probably already tired of explaining herself...

Dating Game - Chapter 28. Part 2 (MaYuki Extras)

[3 TIMES YUKIRIN TRIED TO KISS MAYU]

General POV

The first time it happened was right after Haunted Amusement Park incident where Rino and Micchan didn’t really accomplish anything and the girls just got really scared walking around in the dark and imagining that there might be ghosts and screaming their lungs out. 

Mayu appeared like quite a brave one, but they did hug a lot and touched each other on several occasions, even when it wasn’t really necessary and the surrounding weren’t that scary.

After getting back to the place everyone stayed at, one after the other girls went to sleep and Yukirin suggested staying in the living room. There was quite a comfortable sofa and it was fit for two people. Yukirin was still quite scared after this eventful evening (without pretending), and Mayu didn’t mind it either.

The two of them did talk for quite some time, laughing at moments or scowling when remembered something scary. Yukirin started leaning unconsciously. Actually, Kashiwagi Yuki were quite quick with doing things without a second guessing, rarely she stopped herself to think and consider the ups and downs of the decision. Obviously, this day was one of those days, where Yukirin chose the first version. Thinking was left for a different occasion.

So while Yukirin leaned forward, Jurina appeared out of nowhere, unaware about the situation and jumping in the middle, occupying space without asking for permission, deciding on her own that she wants to stay this way. 

Considering that Jurina is Mayu’s best friend, Yukirin just kept quiet. It is not like she disliked Jurina, but of course, younger girl could have come on a better moment than this.

Second time, when Yukirin tried to kiss Mayu happened in a quite similar manner. Having the opportunity to exchange rooms with Takamina,she used it to the advantage and pushed her bed close to Mayuyu’s. Actually, it was so close that others might have thought that it was not a single, but a double bed.

While saying goodnight, Yukirin leaned to kiss Mayu’s forehead, that was a sweet intention, but unaware Mayu looked up coming face to face with older girl. Neither of them panicked and so called opportunity once again presented itself but just at the same time someone cough really loudly in the corridor, disturbing the looks and the courage.

The third time Yukirin’s intention was clear. This time, she chose the moment after Truth or Dare game when everyone got ready to sleep. Of course, Yukirin didn’t know that Mayu also planned to follow Jurina and asked her friend if everything is alright. Still, using the moment Yukirin quite randomly started to chat with Mayu and after few sweets but awkward words leaned forward.

To her surprise, this time, even seeing and understanding what Yukirin is trying to do, Mayu turn her head slightly and it ended up with a short chase kiss on Mayu’s cheek. Too innocent to actually mean anything.

Let’s just say that Yukirin panicked slightly, because of Mayu’s reaction and was too scared to ask what was the meaning of it. Also, just at that time Watanabe saw Jurina going to the bathroom and knew that it might be the only time she can talk with her best friend privately, so she ran away, leaving Yukirin even more confused.

[THE CONVERSATION]

“It is…something that I do? I mean…” next morning Yukirin took her cup of tea and sat in front Mayu. She had to ask, after all, Kashiwagi mustered her courage all that morning, planning which phrases to use but forgetting it all together when younger girl actually sat in front of her.

Unaware of some problems Mayu looked a bit disinterested “Something what? We just can’t change the sleeping room, something like that. I guess that’s understandable, just Rino and Minami forgot to tell us about it”. Instead of addressing the issue, Mayu thought that maybe Yukirin worried about the latest news that she will have to go back to her original room.

“No no…that’s not about… how should I say this…”, Yukirin nervously bit her lower lip and look around trying to find her determination once again. “It is just…I am not sure about our position… of spending time together and…”

Mayu shrugged her shoulders innocently “Oh? I don’t think there is a need for defining it. Why people rush with that stuff? How long it has been? Less then a month… three weeks?”

Yukirin opened her mouth and closed it almost instantly. What could you possibly say to get someone react the way you want them to? Or how can you explain everything in a manner where another person could understand what is the problem with the current situation?

Older girl decided to give up, at least for now, but unexpectedly Mayu added one more thing.

“Oh…and about these cameras… I really hate it… knowing that someone is probably watching my every move… I don’t think I want to show them anything. Isn’t that still my personal life?”

As usual, Jurina was quite good and quick on appearing at important moments like that, the reason might be that Mayu was her closest friend and they lived in a space where you can see what other people are doing just walking out of your own room.

After the intrusion of younger girl, Yukirin was left with more questions than answers. Is that is what you get when you try to figure things out?

[SO THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT...]

It didn’t take too long for Kashiwagi Yuki to figure out what was actually at hand there. Everyone heard a long and tiring Rino and Minami speech, explaining what they will have to do for the rest of the week, some competition of dancing, singing or both, and about the camping trip they will have next week.

Pretty much at the same moment when everyones attention was on the screen and Rino mentioned that it is possible that they won’t be filmed all the time,as it might be a bit difficult in such place, Mayu took Yukirin’s hand in hers, squeezed it and whispered leaning closer. “Good… finally I will be able to do something, I have been wondering about for some time”.

Noticing from her face expression that Yukirin has no idea, what she means, Mayu rolled her eyes annoyed but explained it nevertheless “Kiss you, silly”.

Slightly shocked Yukirin raised her eyebrows and seemed even more lost than before. Obviously, Yukirin started wondering if she just interpreted everything in a wrong way, maybe it is just really hard to understand what Mayu means by her words and actions.

“I hate these cameras and I don’t need the whole world seeing it. So, I guess we will get a at least one chance there, right?”

Mayu repeated the action of squeezing Yukirin’s hand and even winked mischievously. 

Luckily. Finally. Yukirin understood what Mayu means, or let’s just say — the girls understood each other.

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 28. Part 2 (MaYuki Extras) 7/3/16
« Reply #208 on: March 07, 2016, 04:11:34 PM »
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :

on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #209 on: March 07, 2016, 04:28:56 PM »
Hey cat its me   :onionwhip:

I see its not main story, yet. Thou you know exactly i'm no good with Mayuki
but i'll take it...

and hate to say..... they are cute  :glasses:

about NyanMina pairing... yes it just like licking each other wound. Somehow i feel bad for Haruna....  :fainted:
About Acchan  :scolding: :scolding: I dunno what else to say, except yes she is the one who made this complicated
I dunno, i'll prefer NyanMina on this story... like Yuko didnt deserve Haruna either  :on voodoo: :on voodoo:
But instead of Mainstream pairing, i wonder how Rie actually.. I mean is it just me? I barely know about her background...  :dunno: :dunno:

still like our motto "just write to release stress and post it if you think you had enough"  :wahaha: :wahaha:

about line  :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: it's nice to talk to you again , and the issues is worst  :on cloudeye:
My Projects :

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2016, 08:24:37 PM »
HEYAAAAAAAAAAA AYEEEEEEEEE FINALLYYYYYYYYY

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2016, 11:24:46 PM »
Lol Jurina appearing at the wrong moments.

Awh MAYUKI~~~

I know I know, this comment is not funny nor long. I just don't know how to express my feelings in a funny way lol

Thanks anyways~!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #212 on: March 10, 2016, 04:58:38 PM »
Wah. Glad to catch up.
Atsumina and KojiYuu should just be honest with each other.
Mayuki finally an extra chapter about them.
thanks for the update!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2016, 04:53:29 AM »
I'm waiting for your move mayu  :inlove: yuko and hruna *_* interesting
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2016, 11:51:08 PM »
Nice try yuki haha :on lol:
I'm waiting for that camping!!!!

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2016, 09:23:19 PM »
i feel like someone can write a fic based your fic and make a fic-ception

love this series...mayuki  :heart:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game - Chapter 29 [17/3/16]
« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2016, 12:06:11 PM »
@akbdaisuki48, thank you for reminding me that I actually have an chapter which I can upload straight away. Oh... fic-ception? I wonder if I have heard about it, if you would be kind enough and elaborate explaining what it is, I would be thankful. I'm not sure if 'all mighty Google' will give me correct answer to this  :nervous
@key17, camping will happen in chapter 31, I mean like actually the trip, getting there, spending time, campfire and soon  :peace:
@Yurena, haha yeah... some promising things from Mayu's part  :roll:
@kuro_black29,  :on gay:
@Jessye,  :on drink:
@phoenix0i, I guess that it what happens when people can't manage to be honest with each other... it seems like such an easy task...but at the same time we people... eh... the same happens in real life I guess... and it gets complicated... thanks for the comment!!!
@rindg,  :kekeke: don't worry, not all of the comments need to be expressed in a funny way, I'm just glad to know that someone reads and waits for more  :shifty: and you always leave somehow interesting (or on point) comments, which I also like!
@buciq, as usual you both surprise me and at the same time remind me of some things. Everything here happens without too much of my planning, I mean... when I sit down and start writing it...just... appears from within me (I don't know how to explain it), so some girls get attention only later. There are still some whose point of view I have written and I'm planning to do that with time. But you remind me of it (not the first time), so I'm thankful.  :roll: oh and yeah... Yuko is dense, not noticing what is happening in front of her eyes while Acchan...eh...those girls just make things complicated, don't they?  :banghead:

Dating Game - Chapter 29

Kojima Haruna POV

I’m still unsure what to think about this week, since it kind of ended in a blink of an eye. Firstly, that stupid truth or date game after which some of us suffered the consequences. Of course, by someone I mean myself — since I blabbed and confirmed Atsuko’s guess that Yuuch…-… Yuko likes her. Those two got together… Me — with way too much alcohol in my system come up with the best solution for a heartbreak — dating someone else, knowing that we’re both kind of lost souls in this place.

I didn’t hear people complaining and I’m guessing that a show by the title ‘dating game’ prefers to have as many couples as possible. It helps with the ratings — something that our two hosts mention whenever they get a chance to speak up.

This place does have four pairings: Takamina and me, Yuko and Atsuko, SayaMilky and MaYuki (well okay, the I can’t say that Mayu and Yukirin are official since they don’t talk about it all… but is not like they’re searching for love in any other places… also Mayu tries to divide her time between Jurina and Yukirin, which as I understood from younger Matsui comments, means a lot).

The crazy idea of camping trip is closing up on us too. Rino and Minami probably hope that even more couples happen after it. But look at me, counting the statistics, guessing what kind of choices other are making, aren’t I am the smart one in this place? No one seemed to be aware of it… or maybe… they’re too happy to care? I wish I was one of those people… just blindly enjoying every moment with someone that I love by my side…

Ironically, just like in that stupid song I keep on hearing on the radio, I’m in Love Alone. You know…that one of Miss A — “Love Alone”, which is in English and sounds something like it: “Staring into space/ Thinking about the way you/ Been having me calling your name/Get distracted hard to focus/ Boy you know you got me open/ Wanna know/If it’s an illusion/I need you to tell me now/No room for confusion/I need you to let it out!/ I don’t wanna be in love alone…” and on blah blah… don’t you just hate these kind of songs? What is the message of it? — NO ONE WANTS TO BE ALONE IN LOVE… like seriously… why would they?

Oh yeah… but this reminds me about the competitions. Some of the girls looked interested in it, others didn’t care at all. I’m probably the latter but I tried a bit for the sake of Takamina since she’s passionate about it. I’m glad that at least we’re staying with our ‘chosen’ for this week pairings so Yuko has to practice with Yui instead of Acchan… seeing those two is torture enough.

The shopping trip we took forced us to spend way too much time together and remembrance of that causes me to keep on questioning: why I’m deserving it? Did I stepped on a dogs tail? It has to be something I did unintentionally… I can’t remember of breaking someone else heart… so exactly can it be?

By the way, when I said that this week ended in a blink of an eye, I meant it. We’re already sitting and watching other performances and let’s just be real — no one is really good since we’re not some entertainers. The best performance so far: Jurina’s and Rena’s. But Jurina probably put a lot of effort to the choreography since she hates losing. I heard Rena complaining during the week…

I think there was some hidden complains too (since Jurina started treating her a little bit differently… or maybe that’s just something I haven’t noticed before). Younger Matsui is popular with her ways of stealing kisses whenever she gets a chance (which means: ALL THE TIME), but that’s something she never does to Rena…

I think she’s also quite serious while spending time around older girl. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s some sort of tactic, and if it is — well let’s just say — it is working, since, Rena does pout a lot when Jurina doesn’t notice.

I guess even when you pretend that you don’t want attention, it hurts your pride when you’re the only one excluded from the crowd.

I’m not sure why I’m wasting my time thinking about all of these things or looking and analyzing other people behavior. Is it probably easier than to have a war with my own thoughts? Just a guess. I’m not asking anyone to answer. No one could. They can’t read my mind.

But yes, I think everyone would agree that Matsui performance was the best. SayaMilky pairing did quite well too, but Sayanee is also up for challenges (probably the only competition Jurina had). All the rest… a mess, I’m not excluding my pairing either… I forgot all the dancing moves we practiced during the week and while Takamina jumped around trying to save our ‘performance’, I just stood there staring at her as if I’m seeing everything for the very first time.

Probably the only other ‘memorable’ appearance was from Airi’s and Rie’s pairing, but they were going for it, or at least Airi did. I think she decided to show up with a bang and without a doubt it was somehow directed at Akane. The rest of us were unaware of the importance of that message, but she chose the song that meant something for both of them — this one thing was evident.

Takayanagi Akane POV

I couldn’t believe when I heard the very first chords of the song that Airi chose for this ‘pointless competition’. The song title: “Manazashi Sayonara”, something that brought a specific memory back.

[FLASHBACK]

“I really hate karaoke… no no… why? What did I do?”, I kept on whining (not my proudest moment), while Airi dragged me to the room, truly excited.

“Come on… it is a secret passion of mine. Can you at least try? ONCE! I will give up and won’t force you to do this ever again if you really hate it…”

It was impossible to fight her and we were still in that phase where the world looked truly beautiful, everything made you smile — you know — the very first moments of falling in love. Also, it was the beginning of Spring when nature came to life. Maybe that had influence too. People fall in love in Spring more often, don’t they? Maybe not… maybe that’s just how I wanted to explain the fact the happiness I felt inside of my heart whenever Airi shared a smile directed at me, or touched me without caring about the rest of the world.

Even considering all the unfortunate events that happened afterwards, the things that made us fall apart, whenever I remember those days, I couldn’t help but smile.

Today, was one of those days where Airi decided to share her passion with my ‘singing karaoke’. No one sings good at karaoke but it is not the point of sounding good — it is the point of enjoying the moment and each others company.

“But don’t misunderstand the meaning of this song, okay? It is… well a goodbye-break up song… but it is not because I want to break up with you… it is just… the melody, the lyrics, it speaks to me, on some different level, sometimes I feel like I own this song… that’s crazy, right?”

“Yes”, I answered with a grin but knowing what’s coming next. Airi pouted and hit my arm “You could just kept it to yourself”.

“And miss an opportunity to agree with you? I couldn’t?” I added another joke but at the same time couldn’t help but feel some anticipation and curiosity.

When people wants to show you something dear to them — you feel special, because they chose you specifically for it.

“How it is called?”, I forgot all my teasing and already jumped around excitedly. Remembering that it is a sad song I forced myself to stop smiling and tried more serious approach, still feeling the need to explain my expression “You know… lyrics are important”.

I could see how Airi relaxed a bit and even smiled slightly “do you want to sing it together with me or hear the lyrics first? I can read them, we can share the parts and…”

“YES! YES! YES! That second thing!”

Airi started laughing after noticing my excited stance, just few more prolonged seconds and I would have started jumping around or pumping my fists into air.

Still snickering Airi whispered “haha…and I do remember how I almost managed to force you coming here… but okay…”, without delaying, probably knowing in what kind of anticipation I was, she started reading the promised lyrics: “ Isn’t it silent in this town/As the rain lightly drizzles/Love draws us closer/Even without an umbrella/ As I’m about to part/We just stared at each other/ Gazing you goodbye/I should’ve said it instead/I must not leave now/And neglect your tears/ My heart becomes heavy/ Moistened by the rain/ The surrounding colors fade/ Into monochrome/ What is it that I can do for you?/ Gazing you goodbye/ I should’ve said it instead/ I understood/ That kindness was strength/ We can’t stop/ The time between us/ Anymore than this/ Will only add to the grief/ Memories flashed before our eyes/ But you are hurt by it, aren’t you

Goodbye, I’m sorry/ My lips move/ Even though no words come out/ Goodbye, I’m sorry/ It’s my fault/ I took your leaning shoulders/ Into my arms/ And held you/ Gazing you goodbye/ I should’ve said it instead/ The two of us are just getting drenched/ in this endless rain”

Airi stopped the reading and looked up curious about my initial reaction, smiling when she noticed that I’m amazed “yes, the lyrics are really good… I didn’t expect much from you but… kidding kidding…” I added instantly with a laugh not wanting to get another smack on my hand, since I’m more used to playfully hitting, rather than receiving it.

“So can this be our song… I mean… for karaoke singing? You already told me that you like the lyrics and the song… after hearing the encouragement, I will imagine that you agreed with me and we can come here sometimes…”

I wanted to protest: in a way, because we could have played like that for the rest for the day, in a way, because I didn’t want to give up easily, but this time, feeling intrigued, I decided to make an exception. “Fine… I will let you have this thing… but I’m pretty sure we will need a lot of practice to make this song sound… semi-normal…”

“Well…we have more than enough time on our hands”, my girlfriend winked at me and added her last comment, the thing that still ringed in my head “so it is decided. This is going to be our song”.

[PRESENT TIME]

And it was… until the moment it wasn't. Until the moment I had to witness Airi and Rie performing it for all of us. The worst part of it… it is not like I even have a right to get angry… it was Airi’s song in the first place. It was her right to choose with who she’s going to share it.

I guess putting that aside I can mention that Jurina and Rena won this little competition. Their ‘prize’ is unknown for the moment since campus trip is the most important thing on everyone’s mind at the moment: taking all the clothes, items and food we will need for this ‘journey’ and most importantly — choosing the pairing for next week.

Kitahara Rie POV

Airi appeared out of nowhere. I guess I wasn’t prepared and didn’t get a chance to even think about it.

Not that I haven’t thought about the current situation before. I like helping out, I don’t mind it, I do understand when people need something from me, when they ask for it. Truth be told, I think I feel bad if I tell them ‘no’ especially when it costs me nothing in the end.

Since I like spending time with Furukawa Airi, I didn’t really mind all her suggestions or choices, even when she asked Jurina and Rena to change pairings so she can create this performance with me. I liked the song… lyrics somehow ends up taking you away — whether you have ever been in love and felt broken hearted or you just can feel empathy for those who did.

Still when she asked if we can go together on a trip, since we have to chose, I kind of froze. My mind saying: “I can’t be used, all the time”, but at the same time my mouth saying: “That’s a great idea”.

Why and for what I got myself into this mess, I don’t know. Is it because I’m starting to like Airin, or is it because I already did before I even had to answer and get myself in even more complicated situation?

I’m not blind, I see the looks, feelings that hadn’t disappeared… the awkwardness…

Still… my heart seemed to speak faster than my head.

A/N: For those who are interested in those songs and two different videos you can find them in dailymotion (they are still there, and FuruYanagi version is even with eng sub)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 01:42:43 PM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 29 [17/3/16]
« Reply #217 on: March 17, 2016, 01:22:29 PM »
I like manazashi sayonara :D and i'm curious about wmatsui's performance :hee:
Thanks for updating :kneelbow:

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #218 on: March 17, 2016, 01:57:22 PM »
Hey Cat  :onionwhip:

ah did I do that? You mentioned it like it was something big, Even myself didnt realize that  :sweat: :sweat:
But your welcome then *hug*
Yeah each of us has our way to represent our story, if myself i'd like to make each pairing get "airing time".
ah do not mention again about Yuko and Acchan... My blood boiling  :temper: :temper:
yeah about rie, i did re-read again. then i found that i have nothing information about her...  :cool2: :cool2:
therefore i pity her, rie-chaaaannn  :pleeease: :pleeease:

Its time for comment~ :on gay:

Haruna? Hmmm I guess she is the wallflower type who like over-analyse something. That's very good trait, but sometimes those type tend to hurt themselves, like she did. She just type wanted everyone happy, something like that.
i just want to say to haruna "You need to be happy as well, Nyan-nyan~"  :on speedy: :on speedy:

about Furuyanagi..
Airi, yeah i guess she still mad and not over Churi (of course). But did she do that on purpose? the song i mean  :smoke:

About Churi... Ah I hate her, somehow i hate someone using excuse that "I did this/that for your sake"  :grr: :grr:
Airi deserve to know, and Airi is the one who can make any decision about her happiness not Churi, not someone else. Just Airi, herself , no one else.  :scolding: :scolding:

About Rie...
Why do i feel my heart bleeding read her POV  :fainted: :fainted:
*hug Rie-chan*

so did she start to like Airi? or she just trying to be "nice girl" in this story?
Why do i notice that Haruna and Rie have same personality, but Rie is much worse.
Like She didnt even know, what she wanted, just keep making people happy. but what about her happiness?  :depressed:
"Rie chaaaannn!!! Everyone doesnt need to be happy all the time!!"  :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

ps. I'm listening manazashi sayonara, and Airin's voice is REALLY GOOD :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

sorry for long comment, i just can't help myself :on gay: , and Thank you
My Projects :

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: March 17, 2016, 02:54:08 PM »
Kojiharu and Kitarie is suffering right? They are the type in that want everyone else happy, even if it means they are suffering. But actually, what is Yuko's feeling to Haruna? It is love? Or anything else? Will Kitarie get pair? It's look like she's alone and just some third wheel without any pair for her.

Thank you for your update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Perfume