JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onnazakari

Author Topic: Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016  (Read 77067 times)

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 29 [17/3/16]
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2016, 10:08:51 PM »
thank you for the update

hee fic-ception.. i don't remember either where i heard it
its like when you make a fiction based on another fiction ..something like a dream within a dream like inception movie

someone can absolutely write another fiction with your fiction as a base.. thats what i wanna said  :nervous

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »
Yeah. You're right. Some actions is easier said than done.
but somehow..while reading your fic, I have come to realize that every would be easier
reality or not if and oly if we'll be honest with each other.
Being honest and giving our best shot should be the key.
Especially for Haruna here.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: March 22, 2016, 11:52:28 PM »
Awh, this painful Atsuyuu and TakaHaru is making my heart breeeaaak  :cry:

That Flashback though  :twothumbs

Kitarie too?! Woah, lots of people are in distress eh?

Thanks for the update!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2016, 07:09:11 AM »
All I could say is that TakaHaru and Atsuyuu has a very complicated relationship  :sweatdrop:

I want more Wmatsui and Mayuki scenes!!!  :wub: :inlove:

Author-san please update  :bow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 1 [4/4/16]
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2016, 07:30:10 PM »
@MatsuiLee, you're right there (about the complicated relationships), it is that way at the moment (but doesn't mean that it has to be this way forever, right?) (p.s: don't tell anyone but for wmatsui and mayuki - look out for the camping trip)  :w00t:
@phoenix0i, haha, I guess my fic can teach some things? You know like... people be honest with each other instead of hiding your feelings (and thoughts) or nothing good comes out from it... since... well... lies or keeping everything inside just lead to MORE misery. In fiction and in real life... you're correct about that.
@key17, I really like that song  :wub:
@rindg, yeah... distress distress distress...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: (well but you know what they say... it is always darkest before the dawn) which means that all bad things comes to end  :D
@akbdaisuki48, oh, so I think I understood it correctly, just wanted to make sure  :vv:
@yocelin17, well even Haruna doesn't love Yuko (YET). Falling in love is not that simple, though I think she's heading that way quite fast without even wanting it. So Yuko's feelings is kind of unknown since she doesn't realize it herself (and even believed that she was jealous for Takamina), so yeah... Yuko is DENSE  :nervous :smh
@buciq, haha long comment is always appreciated, so no need to apologize  :kekeke: What can I say about Rie (for the time) she will have her time to shine, well hopefully all of them will, sooner or later... since you know: sometimes while writing you just end up concentrating on certain things and go where the inspiration leads you while forgetting all the rest... that happens to me a lot. I get carried away. But I'm not forgetting anyone, and she's no the only one who hasn't got my special attention (YET) :hee: Haruna yeah... (Nyan-Nyan deserves to be happy)... Airi... I think she's somehow aware of it... maybe it wasn't her intention 100%, it is more like... that song is really special for her (remembering the flashback: it was special for her and that's why she show it to Akane... so it is like Airi's song and in a way... her way of showing that she cares... but maybe it is not directed to Churi this time). Well, while reading you will just have to figure it out (in the future, right?) p.s: oh...and I really like that song, glad to hear you listened to it too  :w00t: :twothumbs

Dating Game
- Chapter 30. Part 1

BEFORE THE REALITY SHOW

<Maeda Atsuko>

The same routine every single day. Taking orders, bringing coffee, faking yet another smile for all the costumers that came along. That was the thing that Atsuko was good at, or truth to be told — she was just simply used to it.

First year was exciting, meeting new people every day, memorizing their names, chit chatting whenever she got a chance, hearing their life stories or simply asking about the events of their day — Atsuko enjoyed the company of people who passed her and most of the time never come back.

Obviously, there was also those regular costumers that she payed extra attention to, not only because that was expected from her in this line of work but also because she admired the people that came back whenever they could.

At first, she had even memorized their orders, getting kind smiles in return and gaining favoritisms alongside her co-workers.But just like in any other job… sometimes when you’re at it for way too long time, you can’t grasp the same joy out of it. Especially, when it feels like there is always something lacking in her life.

So it was just a regular day when Atsuko boringly stared in front of herself, waiting for new orders, and got a chance to see a commercial about up-coming reality show that invited everyone who wanted to participate. Only girls. Love theme.

For the very first time in a couple of years Atsuko actually got curious about the opportunity thrown her way, without knowing if she could even get to participate, she smiled shortly, ready to give something new, and hopefully, exciting — a chance.

<Yokoyama Yui>

Two cousins sat inside the bus and headed to their destination, which without a doubt was so called ‘dating game’, just a simple apartment with cameras everywhere and reality show that should help the helpless find love.

While one was skeptical about everything ahead of them, the other one couldn’t help and kept on smiling, while looking through the window and already imagining all the good things that are going to happen for both of them in the future.

Sayanee kept her thoughts to herself and they barely talked through the journey, so for that reason Yui also had more than enough of time to think everything through.

She had more hopes that she even confessed to her cousin. She already imagined her happy ending, like in all those fairy tales. She even excitedly jumped in her place unable to hide the excitement.

“Don’t get your hopes up”. Sayanee commented a bit annoyed and scared for her beloved relative.

“I’m not… it is just need… I’m curious how everything will turn out… what we will do… I want to meet new people too. That’s why I can’t wait until we get there!”

Sayanee shook her head shortly but chose not to comment anything else, letting Yui get back into her hopeful state of mind.

At least one of them had to remain optimistic.

<Yamomoto Sayaka>

The Interview (right before the beginning of reality show).

Sayanee: So you’re talking like this with everyone? Does it mean that someone is asking my cousin questions in the other room?

Rino: That’s correct. The other host does that. We just ask few simple questions… it is like procedure… well you had to write everything down, your reason for deciding to join the show and all… but we have noticed that some… well it seemed like they weren’t the ones who wrote everything in. We actually had a case with one girl who complained that her friend dragged her in this place against her will… so we’re just curiously asking some things to hear out from your lips if you wrote it yourself, or if someone helped you out.

Sayanee: I wrote it myself.

Rino: So it will make it easier and faster… what do you expect from this place?

Sayanee: Nothing.

Rino: Nothing?

Sayanee: Nothing. I’m not looking for love is that what you’re asking. Also, I really doubt that in such a stupid place someone could actually find it. It is all fake in the end.

Rino: What makes you think that?

Sayanee: Because reality shows are fake. Everyone knows it.

Rino: But feelings are not fake… and it is not like we will tell you who to like. That’s your own decision.

Sayanee: Well, I’m not going to like anyone. So if you’re going to keep asking about my feelings… that is a bit pointless.

Rino: So why are you here?

Sayanee: *sigh* so my cousin wouldn’t make any kind of mistake. She’s kind of naive… in every way… and we traveled quite a long way to get here. I don’t want to see her broken hearted… but if something happen, at least I would be here to see it and help her out, maybe prevent it in time.

Rino: But you have just said said it is fake. So why would anything happen? You’re sure you’re joining this show just for your cousin?

Sayanee: Positive.

Rino: So you don’t plan on dating anyone?

Sayanee: No.

Rino: Won’t even try?

Sayanee: No.

<Present Time>

Rino: Sooooo…

Sayanee: Oh shut up.

<Watanabe Miyuki>

The Interview (right before the beginning of reality show).

Micchan: Can we start? Are you ready?

Miyuki: Always.

Miichan: Good. So this is well… something we ask everyone. We had an incident where… well one girl complained that her friend forced her to join the show. She’s still joining it but can’t stop complaining. I’m pretty sure she won’t stop even when she will be inside the place, so you can be on the look out. But for that reason we are asking everyone if what they wrote was correct.

Miyuki: Oh… like in my file?

Miichan: Something like that. So?

Miyuki: Obviously it is. I mean… it would be pointless to lie don’t you think?

Micchan: So.. if I remember correctly… you’re just a hopeless romantic?

Miyuki: You’re reading it from the paper, you don’t actually remember it.

Miichan: well people won’t see my face while talking with you so… let them have the illusion that I’m actually good at my job. I’m trying to impress my girlfriend.

Miyuki: Oh okay… so wait what was the question?

Miichan: Are you a hopeless romantic?

Miyuki: yup. Just like I have mentioned, I don’t need a reason to lie about it. I’m currently single, I’m not desperate to find anyone, but I’m curiuos. It is the first time for a reality show like that… I mean there like billion shows similar to this in all around the world but I doubt that there is one where only girls participate. I want to make history too.

Miichan: and find love?

Miyuki: That wouldn’t be a bad thing. I’m open for love… all I have to do is find someone that will catch my eye and you know… will keep my attention for longer than all the others. I’ll be on the look out from the very start, so I will definitely find some cheerful, fun person to be with.

<Present Time>

Miichan: Sooooo…

Miyuki: she’s not as cheerful as I hoped for but… I’m not complaining.

<Takahashi Minami>

Being the diligent, supportive, honest and reliable daughter she was, Takahashi Minami decided to leave her parents an explanatory letter about her decision to participate in a ‘dating show’.

The girl knew that they wouldn’t really mind, since they made it clear that every decision Takamina makes is her own and she can do whatever she wants with her life, but since they gone on a vacation for two months (actually traveling around the Europe and leaving their daughter jealous of their ‘good life’) she decided that a note should fit such situation.

It is better than getting back home and seeing Takamina on their TV screen, while their friends would ask “Wait? So your daughter is so lonely that she’s even participating in those stupid reality shows?” or “Do you believe anything good will come out of this? Did did you let her to do this?”

So knowing the people, and at the same time knowing that she might not get a chance to explain everything to her parents since the show will take three months. Takamina scribed the note and only after it headed for her new home.

The note: “Hey, hope you had a great time and I can’t wait until I can hear all about it… So yes… I think I have actually gone crazy. I don’t know WHY I decided to give it a try… well honestly I didn’t expect that well… I can even be one of their candidates… but it ended this way and… SURPRISE… I’m participating in a reality show. Maybe some of yours friends already called and told you about it, or you saw it on the TV screen… I will try not to embarrass you the best I could… but you know my luck with love was always… well I was just unlucky… so as crazy as this new idea sounds… I want to try it. I mean what I got to lose, right? (except my dignity… argh… I think I’m just scared…). But let’s talk about it when I get back and who knows, maybe it will be magical! (ho ho ho)”.

<Kojima Haruna>

“I’m not sure about this Mako… maybe it is not such a great idea… I mean… wasn’t I a bit… reckless when I decided to try and participate?” Haruna bit her lower lip nervously, when the days until she has to move in and join the reality show were closing up on her.

She wasn’t that nervous at the start. Actually, her cousin Kojima Mako saw how excited Haruna was, buying new clothes, taking care of her hair, nervously but with a smile telling her friends and relatives about this crazy yet hopeful idea.

The company she belonged to as a model, didn’t mind her departure for three months as well. It was even convenient in a way, since people will get to see her on TV every day and might want to get the well known face in their magazines. Haruna was popular either way, but they assumed that this might open even more doors.

“Oh come on… we all get reckless sometimes. I think that’s a brilliant idea… also, look at this like at holidays… when was the last time when you had some time to yourself? And you don’t have to leave the show with the love of your life… I mean if it happens… GREAT… if not: better luck next time”.

Still feeling quite nervous, and still bitting her lower lip Haruna nod her head shortly “You’re probably right… I can’t really argue with it… and well… that’s my decision so…”

“Exactly! No one is forcing you! You decided on it! So stop sulking and just enjoy it how we both know you can!”

This time Haruna’s younger cousin smiled excitedly while jumping around on the bed “uuu… I can even make some shipping videos for you and your beloved, since we will get to see everything on TV”.

“You’re…argh…”

Haruna couldn’t help but laugh at the childlessness of her cousin, but it did help her relax a little bit.

Content with the way she can help out with her words, Mako smiled grew wider “Don’t worry. In those videos I will make it look like she likes you two”.

And after the last comment her instinct told her to run, since Haruna surprisingly quickly stood up throwing a pillow in her cousin’s direction.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 10:44:49 PM by calista_castro »

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 1 [4/4/16]
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2016, 11:25:16 PM »
Got that right. This chapter would be name expectations vs reality.
SayaMilky's videos were funny. I do hope Atsumina will push thru.
Well, TakaHaru is also cute though.
Thank you for the update.  :rock:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 1 [4/4/16]
« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2016, 02:57:04 AM »
YES UPDATE!!!!!  :panic:

I will forward to the camping trip author-san  :grin:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 2 (Rie Back-Story Extra) 5/4/16
« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2016, 03:58:05 PM »
@MatsuiLee, I would be lying if I said I'm not excited about it too, I am as well  :w00t:
@phoenix0i, yeah it is like... before and present... or like you mentioned expectations vs reality... muahaha... thanks for the quick comment and glad you enjoyed the short SayaMilky ironical/comical interview  :cathappy:

(After this... one more part, since there are others girls which weren't mentioned before in this <before the reality show> segment  ;) )

Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 2 (Rie Back-Story Extra)

General POV

The truth about this life is that we‘re all different… so we have our individual perspectives on the world. Some things that look absolutely normal for one person, seems unreasonable for another. For example, someone who is selfish would never understand how another person can sacrifice his or hers time to a person that might be using them, that might not feel the same, that might be just enjoying the time without actually considering feelings or hurt that other can be left with.

That was the story of Kitahara Rie. One recurring event in her life = being used, without realizing or at least that how it was at the start. First of all, back at school her teammates or classmates kept asking for favors without much of a thank you. Rie felt the need to help others; it is what expected. After all, if someone begs for your help, if they’re feeling helpless… why and how could you look away?

That’s how Rie thought about things. If someone needs help — you need to help them. The irony of this situation was that… whenever she, herself, needed help… people didn’t bother to give a second thought of helping out the girl that selflessly give her time to them.

Rie realized it with time since it didn’t change even later on in life. College was pretty much the same, full of fake people that only needed random stranger to do something for them. Yes, people were more mature — they thanked and even returned the favor. But did it really changed much? Rie didn’t know… she didn’t see a difference anymore.

The girl never blamed others though. She could have hated them, could have ignored them, could have turn around and never look back, could have insulted them… could have done anything but… her first instinct was always — ALWAYS — putting other people first.

It is okay when you’re doing it for family members or in some cases best friends that are like family to you… but to repeatedly do it to even strangers and people she barely knew… that indeed would have sounded unreasonable for people with opposite set of mind.

Another problem that Kitahara Rie had… there wasn’t a person what she actually hated. It is common to have enemies or to dislike some values that others possessed. Instead, Rie has just always assumed that people can’t think the same. If everyone around her would have thought the same way… life would have been way nicer but… when it is that easy, right?

So having a character which resulted in Rie hurting herself, she quit unexpectedly decided to go on a reality show. That show was even called by ‘Dating Game’ title.

Rie’s family was beyond surprised. For the first time, instead of asking what others thought, if they agree with the idea, if they think it is reasonable, Rie just made a decision of her own. She only told about it after finally getting the news that she’s going to participate in it.

No one seemed to mind or think that idea was crazy… even if they did, they didn’t tell Rie about it. Despite every unfortunate thing that was mentioned before… Rie was also lucky in one way. With time… even if it didn’t last for long or she did just met someone for a moment, they couldn’t help but like the girl. She had her own charm… the biggest one — being the fact how sincere her smile looked when someone else was in luck. People started admiring it, they even get jealous that they can’t be the same. At the same time, Rie’s family and couple of closest friends felt proud knowing a person like that. They knew that even though they admire it, it is also one of Rie’s biggest weaknesses since the girl felt lonely and sad most of the time, only putting on a smile when she knew that it was necessary or when people that she cared about were happy.

People back home held their breath watching Rie having quite some fun on the show. It didn’t seem that she think about the future a lot… she didn’t rush to find someone else like others… maybe that was a problem too? Just standing on a side… just enjoying the view as long as all the others were happy.

Rie liked spending time with Airi thought. They kind of get together as a couple for the week and she saw hidden sadness behind girl’s eyes. It was not a surprise to no one that Akane and Airi were girlfriends before the show, so obviously the hurt come from there… but there were also times when Rie thought that maybe she’s seeing even more.

Yes… heartbreak sucks… break up always leaves one side more hurt than the other… but she noticed Airi getting lost in her thoughts not only when Akane were around, which meant that there was something else too. Something that kept Rie interested for quite some time…

At some point Rie realized that her interest and curiosity isn’t going away, when after getting to know the girl better. Indeed, she felt happy when Airi also chose her as one of her favorite people and tried to spend more time together.

Rie also realized what her friends back at home would say… YOU’RE DOING IT AGAIN… or YOU’RE FOOLING YOURSELF… maybe they would even mention along the lines that… YOU’RE SETTLING FOR A SECOND PLACE, LIKE USUAL.

Rie knows it… her mind tells her all the answers, her heart beats faster with every new thought that crosses her mind. There are moments at night when she can’t even fall asleep.

The fact that those same nights she accidently bumps into Airi doesn’t help either. Actually, another fact that recently they have been spending more and more time together doesn’t help at all. The fact that it seemed like Airi is the person she talks the most doesn’t help too.. nothing helps… everything makes it more complicated.

Rie doesn’t want to think about it all the time… but she can’t help it. She doesn’t want to know the truth and face the facts — no… but she realizes it… she’s not that stupid school girl anymore.

She knows that most of the time Airi uses her to make Akane jealous, to get back at her ex. At the same time, there are moments when Airi looks differently, there are moments when she forgets about Akane altogether.

At first, all she did was talk about her ex…and cry… and Rie still remembers when Airi cried… It was their first week in this place…and someone just poured their heart in front of her… Rie didn’t expected, considering Airi a strong person, with strong personality… and the girl indeed — had a strong personality. She just liked showing Rie her weaker side… and Rie wasn’t sure why she was the chosen one.

Are they spending time like besties…is that mind games… is she just imagining things?

Is she imagining that it looks like Airi is looking for her in the room? Or the fact that everyone instantly assumed that they will go on camping trip together?

Rie isn’t sure anymore… she’s used to being a backup and being there for someone with all her might…

In the end… despite of all those extra thoughts she assumes that it is just her imagination. It can’t be that Airi would feel something… it is impossible that someone you’re helping out to just… might feel the same way like you. It doesn’t matter if she likes Airi or not… she’s just helping out. Something she’s the best at.

So she just gives up. She can help out… but it doesn’t mean anything… it shouldn’t… Rie forces her mind to think this way..and there is sadness…

She knows that it is visible since few hours before the beginning of their camping trip Airi puts a hand on hers and leans forward a bit worried “is everything alright?”

Rie forces a smile to leave her mouth and lies, maybe that’s one thing that she’s actually good at. She found her talent. No one ever notice when she lies — because they simply don’t care about her answer. “Yeah…I’m fine”.

“You’re not… but we can talk about it later”, Rie is honestly surprised to hear an answer and feeling Airi squeezing her arm.

Maybe some people do notice…

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 2 (Rie Back-Story Extra) 5/4/16
« Reply #228 on: April 05, 2016, 04:54:39 PM »
Finally Rie-chaaann  :farofflook:

It no surprise me that Airi actually noticed about Rie's lie.
Since Airi usually same like Rie type.  :whistle: :whistle:

I guess its alright, we can count that Airi affection to Rie. but does it mean that Airi has forgotten about Churi? Like slowly...  :stuffed:

you are update fast cat!  :onionwhip: :onionwhip:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 2 (Rie Back-Story Extra) 5/4/16
« Reply #229 on: April 05, 2016, 11:32:00 PM »
THANK YOU FOR FAST UPDATE!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 3 (Yukirin Back-Story Extra) 1/5/16
« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2016, 04:55:07 PM »
Sorry for not commenting back this time guys! (Just really busy with college assignments... I'm surprised that I have managed to write even this much, well it is something that I enjoy so I found some time MAGICALLY, but yeah... not sure when I get a chance again... I hope soon... but with the load... eh... I won't have my hopes up... I just hope to survive this semester somehow! Fingers crossed... thank you for reading and I hope you can be patient and wait for the next update!) by the way, BIG THANKS to @sasshirie, @buciq for leaving a comment! I will try to answer you properly next time!  :)

Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 3 (Yukirin Back-Story Extra)

General POV

“You have to be kidding me! Why me?”

Yukirin stomped while crossing her arms and staring ahead with annoyed expression. The situation didn’t make sense at all. First of all, why does she have to go to some stupid show? Why her exactly? Also, can something good come out of it?

Kashiwagi Yuki was always responsible and thought about situations before they happened. She liked having plans, at the same time — she liked knowing where certain things were heading. This one time or so called surprise — happened without her knowing and for the first time in a couple of years she couldn’t hide the disappointment.

“I don’t understand…really… can someone at least explain this to me? In detail preferably”, she did try to reason with people surrounding her. She tried to understand what others were expecting from her.

Everyone were quite secretive for a while, she remembered signing some unknown documents few days ago but if she had known that those documents were for this… show… reality show… dating show, she would have run away immediately without looking back. Why would anyone come up with such plan? To search for love? Isn’t that just… stupid?

“We think it is a great chance for you to connect with your fans. Show that you’re human too. You have emotions, you can fall in love, you don’t care about the circumstances, you’re hopeful… you’re not just a robot who works as a model with plastered smile on your face whenever someone requests for it. Your popularity… well let’s just say it is not the same like it used to be. You’re too secretive about your personal life and people don’t like that. They want to see the vulnerable side of you and this is a great opportunity for that…”

“Some stupid reality show is a great opportunity to show that I have feelings? Really? I think people do know that I have feelings; there is no need to follow my every move for 24 hours a day. Also, I’m not searching for love…even if I was… in such place? It is all fake; everyone who go there knows it.”

“Not everyone. They’re hopeful. Maybe they want to try new things, maybe they were unsuccessful with love… people join these sort of shows for a reason… for instance, I think you have worked with Kojima Haruna few times in the past, right?”

Yukirin squinted her eyes a bit confused “yes… but what does she have to do with any of this?”

“She’s joining the show too. On her own cord. She’s looking for love. She’s hopeful, maybe naive, maybe stupid… you can look at it how you like it… but as you can see there are people who look at it differently than you do. So let’s make a deal that you will give your best shot…”

Despite her good nature, Yukirin was never naive. She quite instantly catch up that people are expecting something from her. In any other situation, she would have turn around and slam the door telling that this is the stupidest idea she has ever heard in her life. She still thought like that, but at the same time realized that maybe at it is not the most convenient time to express her disappointment in her own company.

Yukirin realized that indeed her popularity wasn’t as good as before. Even Haruna was doing better this year, had more promotions, more commercials… the two were compared quite often, since they started working at the same time and Haruna was always more open to public, more ‘genuine’ or that’s what they liked to say. Haruna talked about her life, about her relationships, gave a lot of interviews whenever journalists asked for it, whereas Yukirin tried to avoid such situations and a lot of times said ‘No’. Her personal life was also a taboo to everyone surrounding her, with the exception of family and closest friends.

“Mmm… let me guess… those documents that I sign few days ago… they were for this show… right?”, after some contemplating Yukirin decided to go straight to the point. Yes, she wants to be clever and cautious about the situation, but at the same time it is better to know things at hand, what is the point of beating around the bush.

“That’s correct”.

“So I don’t really have a choice?”

“You’re right again”.

“Even interviews can’t save me anymore?”

“Oh… you can give plenty of interviews, while you’re at that show. The more the better… people with notice you… they will be interested, they will want to know what is up with you, what you’re thinking… who you like… what is your next move… how you act when you fall in love…”

“Mmm… well obviously I don’t have a saying in this. From now on I’ll read even the smallest paper you’ll provide to me”, Yukirin commented a bit coldly, realizing that she doesn’t really have a choice, nothing will change even if she screams at everyone, even if she complains or begs to change their mind. She will have to go there and sacrifice 3 months of her life for the better of her career. Well, hopefully for the better, she might ruin it for all she knows.

“You know we’re doing this because we care, not because we want to punish you for something Yukirin. We need a good story… I know how you hate showing your feelings for the public but no one asks you to fall in love with any of them. You can pretend to fall for someone and it might last for all three months or for two months… even one month is good for us. But your fans will expect something like it… so make it look believable”.

“Like I really fell?”

“Yes, even if you didn’t. Choose someone interesting… at least someone you feel comfortable with, or maybe someone who dislikes you… everyone like a story of people who hate each other and then fall for one another… so I’m pretty sure you’re more than capable to do something like that. Choose wisely and give your fans what they expect. Three months later you’ll be free for all of this… we won’t ask anything from you again. Well anything like this… since we do understand that three months is quite some time”.

After couple of minutes of contemplating what she has just heard, Yukirin had no other choice but to nod her head. It sounded reasonable. She has read a lot of comments of those so called fans asking to show them ‘her lover’, or questioning if she has ever loved,how she acts when she falls in love, or why she hides it from everyone.

The truth was… Yukirin didn’t want to fall in love, or date, so she couldn’t show any relationships or tell about it whatsoever. This stupid reality show that she will have to join… will probably give her fans all that they need. Especially if she manages to act according to plan and find someone for those three months.

At the end of the day, Kashiwagi Yuki had no other choice but to agree with her company. Fine… you want romance… I’ll give you romance. At the same time, she smiled shortly, at least feeling relieved that they won’t expect anything else afterwards. Three months of hell for her and heaven for her fans. She can manage that.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
Re: Dating Game - Chapter 30. Part 3 (Yukirin Back-Story Extra) 1/5/16
« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2016, 05:09:15 PM »
O no!
I hope she doesn't fake everything with Mayu all this time. :mon duh:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2016, 05:18:11 PM »
Yuki's feelings towards Mayu better be true  :mon pray2:
I would hate it if she was just playing around with Mayu all this time...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:07:43 PM by Bakamina_Oshi »

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2016, 09:56:37 PM »
OOh, A Yukirin back-story.

Please be true to your feelings for Mayu! She's awesome!

If she's just pretending to like Mayu for her fans, screw that, Mayu will change your heart anyways!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2016, 03:07:14 PM »
 :)2 i hope she didn't fake her feelings that will be awful for mayu
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2016, 05:17:36 PM »
Oh.. Yuki's back story.
i do hope her feelings for Mayu is real.

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: May 23, 2016, 03:59:31 AM »
Could you please update this fic, author-san?

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2016, 12:32:39 PM »
Important Note: The story will continue in SEPTEMBER. I repeat...in Autumn. I'll be traveling and working for almost three months during the Summer so I won't get a chance to write... unfortunately... I those who still read this will continue waiting and supporting the story. I would really appreciate it. As well as likes/comments since as you might know it is like motivation for the writer and readers' opinion matters. (There will be few more posts from me before the summer in other threads, I'm not disappearing instantly yet... I have about a week since June hehe...). But either way, this is goodbye for the time being! Hope you all will have a great summer!

I feel like I'm leaving the same note in different places, but yeah, I guess it is kind of important.  :)

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2016, 10:25:25 AM »
:thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onnazakari