JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara & Davichi - We Were In Love

Author Topic: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 5 (YukiRena) //Apr 26\\  (Read 19220 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 5 (YukiRena) //Apr 26\\
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:44:57 AM »
Minna !  :mon hi:

sakuchan is here~  :gmon sing:

This is a thread for my ongoing fic 'My Kuchi Utsushi Butler', a YukiRena version of the original wMatsui fic in AKBlsaphemy48 (be sure to check it out, as in the latter chapters the plot is going to differ). Also, this thread contains a few stories of the Challenge Project, which was dropped since no more participants appeared, hope you enjoy those few very well written works ;)

INDEX

My Kuchi Utsushi Butler

Challenge Yourself

[DROPPED CONTEST, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!]

I am really happy to finally announce a long time lasting collaboration!!

CHALLENGE YOURSELF!

If you want to participate in it, don't hesitate and PM me. The information I need is this:

Name:
Anti-OTP(s):
Genre I'm best at:
Genre I'm against:

That's all I need. Then I give you the pairing and genre to challenge yourself in. The time is all yours, you send to me the story whenever you feel like it's ready to be sent. That means, after you write the story, you send it to me so I can post it.

I think you all already know we have a Facebook group and well, I am happy to announce that many people already agreed to do it. Whether the story is long or short, whether it is from someone's POV or just from no one's POV, it all depends on how YOU want it to be. Take your time. One month, two months, I don't care. Just participate in it.

There will be two versions of this challenge: a version here and one in the perverted section. Sorry for the minors who don't have access to that section. I can't help you. Just grow up faster if you wanna read it  :on gay:

So, I hope I explained everything clearly enough. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I will be sure to update this post with Q and A.

And... sakuchan is having a writer's block as of now... So sorry for not updating my stories... I think I'll keep writing the drabbles if something comes to my mind. I just hope inspiration hits me so I can present to you the stories that are laying in my hidden folder half or nearly written.  :sweat: :gmon ringu:

So far, bye bye~  :mon bye:

Q&A

I like the idea, sakura, but it feels a bit... loose? Could you explain it a little more in detail? What is it exactly? It's not a contest as far as I can see. How exactly do you mean to challenge one's self? How do you put them to the test? (Just for fun though, right? Sorry if I sound... ...opposing? I'm really not.)

The main idea of this is to challenge yourself and yes, as you already mentioned, it is for fun. Let's give you an example.

My OTP is YukoRena, anti-OTP... I don't have one, as you all know I can write about ANY pairing. But let's say my least favorite is PaYuyu. The genre I'm best at is probably romance. So if I was to give myself a challenge I would say: "Do you think you can write a MariHaru or KumiChuri centered fic that contains lots of comedy?" If I don't feel the pairings we can try to choose different one, but not my favorite one. It's like you do it for fun, but at the same time you challenge yourself with different pairings and genres.

Another thing. Apparently, there is already a reader who decided to try and write. That means, a person is up for a challenge. This place is good for those who are new to writing or for those who want to try themselves in different genres or try different pairings. If they get enough recognition they might gather courage to start their own thread with their own story or continue doing the challenges. Or do whatever they want. This place is for fun. ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 03:22:03 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
Re: Challenge yourself! (a collabo challenge project) COMING SOON!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 06:52:53 PM »
I like the idea, sakura, but it feels a bit... loose? Could you explain it a little more in detail? What is it exactly? It's not a contest as far as I can see. How exactly do you mean to challenge one's self? How do you put them to the test? (Just for fun though, right? Sorry if I sound... ...opposing? I'm really not.)
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 07:13:03 PM »
@Crossing Crossroads: check out the first post ;)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 09:38:10 PM »
Ahhh~ I see. I do hope the reader does well to their best effort. ;3
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 05:22:59 PM »
Minna !  :mon hi:

It's the time for the first story!! This was a good read!  loved it, thank you so much!

Name: Suicchin
OTP(s): TakaYuu, MariHaru, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, KumiYuri; all Takamina pairings; MG pairings - YukoGeki, SadoTori, CeNezuOtabe
Anti-OTP(s): SaeYuki, KojiYuu, wMatsui, all Paruru pairings
Genre I'm best at: Romance, Comedy
Genre I'm against: Hardcore things (sex, violence, etc. Everything that's too explicit)

CHALLENGE. smut-angst story, ShibuDance pairing

So, here you go, a challenge story from Suicchin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why I can’t leave you

Since I entered school, or even before, I remember myself following others. But the only time it felt good, the only time it felt right was when I followed Shibuya-san. I still do it and I think I couldn’t imagine my life in any other way because I devoted my life to her. Yes, like you read. Someone may think I’m exaggerating but it’s the truth.

My life, everything I have is for her and only her. I’d sacrifice my life for her, my time is for her, everything. I don’t really care if she appreciates me, I don’t need her gratefulness, I don’t do it because I want something from her. The only thing I want is to stay by her side.

But you know, even If the only thing Shibuya-san does is punch me, or curse at me, or call me ‘pain in the ass’ or ‘useless’ or  ‘shit’, that’s the way our friendship works. A lot of people have asked me how I can keep doing this, being threatened so bad but still staying at her side. My answer is always the same ‘Shibuya-san is my best friend.’ They just laugh.

They laugh because they don’t understand. They can’t because they never saw the Shibuya-san I’m seeing right now. The broken Shibuya. The lonely Shibuya. The Shibuya that doesn’t have anyone to trust. Except me, that’s it. I’m always by her side even when she doesn’t want to. I can handle some punches but I can’t stand seeing her like this, so gloomy.

Suddenly, a loud sound makes me look into the other room again. I was hiding behind the kitchen door; in Shibuya-san’s apartment (I went there every Friday after school to clean it). So here I was, spying her, watching silently as my beloved leader break a glass and then leans on the kitchen counter. Her knuckles were white because of the force she was squeezing them.

I looked at her expectantly, waiting for some movement. I couldn’t see her face, just her back but I knew she had her eyes shut tightly, her lips trembling a bit. You ask why I know. Just because most of my time I observe her so it’s natural I know that kind of thing.

She started shaking, making me come back from my thoughts world. Silently I entered the kitchen and made my way to her. She didn’t notice me.

-Shibuya-san? – I asked almost in a murmur.

The next thing startled me a bit. She turned around and hugged me tightly, burying her face on my shoulder. At first I was shocked. She wasn’t the touchy-type; this wasn’t a normal situation then.  Soon I was hugging her back.

Silence filled the room and we stayed like that.

- Shibuya-san, what happened? – I said. I wasn’t expecting an answer really but she moved a little, talking directly to my ear and making me shiver slightly.

-Just shut up and promise me you will never leave me… - her voice was difficult to read. It was low and serious, and a little violent –like always- but I notice something. Something was different. Loneliness and fear maybe? She wasn’t a coward, no, she’s never been one, but I felt the fear there.

-O-of course, Shibuya-san. I’ll always be by your side… - I smile warmly, until I noticed we move from where we were standing. The coldness of the wall made me gasp and I found myself being forcefully kissed. The taste of alcohol filled my mouth as Shibuya kissed me, pushing her tongue inside my mouth without mercy. Her hands roamed everywhere, and I couldn’t help but moan.

-S-Shibu…Mmm…- Again she attacked my tongue, sucking it, nipping it, biting it until I feel the taste of blood. I yelp and tried to shove her away, but couldn’t. Because of the alcohol, she was acting more bold and violent.

-Shut up… -she huskily said on my ear, now licking it. I moaned but everything seemed so wrong. She was drunk, something was bothering her and she tried to escape it by drinking and… well, kind of having sex with me.

This wasn’t the first time I was involved in this situation.

About half way through the first year of school I started following her. I was helping her with her homework or rather doing it for her. She had a big heated dispute with her mom. She was really furious and ordered me to stay in her room. I was kind of worried but did as she said.

When the light began to fade, I decided it was time to go back home. I went out of her room and was about to say my goodbyes, until I saw her state. She was really drunk, she could barely stand up. When I said I was going home she held me tight, she pleaded –yes, PLEAD- me to stay with her and I just couldn’t leave her.

Then everything happened so fast. We entered her room. She shoved me on her bed. The clothes disappeared. And then you can imagine…

But you know? Even if this situation seems similar, it isn’t, because now our feelings are involved.

-Dance… Dance…Please…Don’t leave me – she said between kisses on my neck, trying to take of my black jacket- the one that matches with hers-.

-Shibuya-san… No…S-Stop…. – My knees were shaking so bad I had to hold her by the shoulder to keep standing. I was starting to panic. I didn’t want this. I want her, yes, because I feel attracted to her. But not like this, not when I say that I love her and she doesn’t remember it the next day. I’m tired of this.-STOP!

A slapping sound resounded on the kitchen. I realize what I did when the startled face of Shibuya turn to look at me. Her cheek was bright red and she twitched when her hand rubbed the irritated skin. I put my hands on my mouth, as shocked as her. I could feel tears stinging my eyes.

-I-I’m s-s-sorry…- was my trembling answer to my action and I passed past her, slightly pushing her shoulder. She didn’t move nor chased after me.

We didn’t talk all the weekend, until I saw her at school on Monday. Yabakune was messy as always, but since the war with MajiJo was over, it wasn’t all that bad.

As usual, I made my way to her dodging some girls on the way. She didn’t look at me, not a single glance, not a single order. I take something from my bag.

-Here… - I said to her with a small smile, giving to her a coconut juice, her favorite one.
She looked at it, took it and threw it on my head. I yelp as the cold juice got inside my clothes and slid down my back. Everybody started laughing and she walked away with a big frown and a bad mood face. I sighed and wiped the juice from my face, because it was stinging my eyes.

With a sad expression, I went to the bathrooms. The stares and giggles on my way to it made me nervous and it was the first time in years I wanted to hide on the bathroom cubicle and cried my heart out. Even if I was used to the constant humiliation from Shibuya-san, I wasn’t of the one from my classmates. They quite respect me, because I was the right hand of the leader.

-Finally… - I said as I entered the bath. There wasn’t anyone so I was kind of relieved. I started taking my clothes. Luckily my jacket wasn’t ruined. I didn’t mind my uniform, but that piece of cloth has a big meaning for me. I took the bottom of my uniform and stayed only in my bra. – I’ll have to wash this…Ugh…

-You…- someone said from behind me, making me jump from surprise. I was so deep in my head that I didn’t heard when the so familiar person entered the room. – You… -she repeated.

Instinctively I covered my chest with my hands, blushing slightly.- S-Shibu…-

-Shut up. – Her eyes were cold and distant. I saw that they darted to my body for a sec and then they locked on my brown and insecure orbs. I shut my mouth and looked to the floor, a little embarrassed of my condition.

-I’m s-sorry for the other day…

-I said shut up…- her voice was still strangely low and calm. – You didn’t keep your promise. –was her dry response.

I couldn’t say anything. Did she really remember everything that happened on Friday?

-You idiot… You think I’ve forgotten everything that happened just because I was drunk? I NEVER forget anything… - she watched her polished nails and started taking all the decoration of them. I gulped.

-You…didn’t forget? – I asked, still unable to recover. – Not even one time? Not even…

-Yes. Not even the first time I forced you to have sex with me. – She started walking to me. I was looking into her eyes, mesmerized by her sudden confession so I didn’t notice I got trapped against the sink.

-Shibuya-san… - tears started falling as I couldn’t hold them anymore. She cupped my face and wiped my tears, smiling tenderly.

-I’m sorry, Kumi… - it was the first time she smiled like that. And the first time she called me by my first name. So many ‘first times’ for one day, hu? But I’ve never feel so happy in my life. I couldn’t help it and jump over her, hugging her and the most amazing thing was she replied and also chuckle.- There, there, stop crying, you idiot – she stroked my hair and separated myself from her a little. Her hand caressed my cheek and then it moved to my lips. Suddenly, the air in the room started heating as my burning cheeks.

She closed the distance between us and kissed me slowly, carefully. Then, it became more passionate and roughly, but I didn’t care because now it felt right, so right.

Her hand caressed my back and waist skillfully, making me shiver.

-Shibuya-san…- I pleaded in the kiss. I needed her, I wanted her so bad.

-Tomichin… -she said from nowhere

-W-What? – I looked at her a little confused.

-You can call me Tomochin… But only when we are alone… - she pinched my cheek and I whined a little, gaining a little laugh from her. I smiled. I loved hearing her laugh.- You really are an idiot… - her expression changed for one more dangerous, like a predator looking for a prey… And I knew I was the prey.

-T-Tomochin…- it felt strange to call her like that, and it had a new effect on her. She jumped on me, shoving me inside a cubicle and locking us there. We resumed our make out session, playful tongues battling for dominance, she always winning.

The smexy part, or rather full version of the story can be found here~: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34845.msg1143182#msg1143182 Have fun reading it!

-I like it when you do as I want… - she said in a calm tone, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

-You like it when everyone does as you want…- I replied still a little weak. That earn me a smack on the head.- O-ouch…I-it didn’t hurt…- I sob where she hit and smiled sheepishly.

-Yeah…but I like it more when YOU do as I said… Because you are not everyone to me… - she looked to the side and I saw something near a blush on her cheeks. I hugged her again and squeal happily and she just let me. – Yeah yeah you are happy. Now stop being so annoying and get dressed.- I nodded happily and just when she was about to go out of the cubicle she lean to me and peck me on the lips. – And Dance…Never leave me alone again.

I just stayed there watching her leave the bath. I got dressed and went to the room where Shibuya-san always was.

Some may say that devoting my life to her is exaggerated. But the truth is I couldn’t leave her side even if I had the chance to. Because I need her, and she needs me - even if she doesn’t say it publicly-. And that’s the way things are for us. That’s how we work. That’s the reason why I can’t leave her.

~THE END~
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:37:36 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
Name:essie21
OTP(s):kuminon., yuiparu., miimari., umemii., kinume., nobuannin..
Anti-OTP(s):kumiyuri.
Genre I'm best at:idk
Genre I'm against:smut..

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Minna!!!  :gmon hi:

Here's another story, this was such a troll-tastic read!! I had fun and enjoyed through the whole story! Here you go~

Name: Marley (TTLuver497)
OTP(s): SaeYaka :twothumbs, SaeYuki, SayaTaka :heart:, KojiYuu, AtsuMina, wMatsui, MaYuki :cathappy:
Anti-OTP(s): none :grin:
Genre I'm best at: Fantasy (magic, vampires, maybe ghosts, angels), Comedy, Romance (I love lovey-dovey stuff :deco:)
Genre I'm against: Horror (especially if it's NON-STOP MURDER AND BLOOD :angry:)

CHALLENGE. sci-fi story, MariHaru pairing

Douzo~

Mistaken Identity

Warning: Ecchi content included

Mario's POV
My name in Shinoda Mario, 26-year-old psychiatrist.

I'm well known for my sexual and sensual treatments, all of my clients being girls, because I'm quite the sadist.

I can't help it. It all happens so suddenly that I can no longer control it.

One of my "best" clients is Minegishi Minami, who normally comes once every two weeks.

I wouldn't say she's mentally disabled, but her personality tends to get the better of her, and thus, she goes out of control sometimes.

But, lately, she's been able to control herself a bit more since a few months past.

I was just starting one of my sessions with her tonight.

She's so cute this way...

Wanna read some smut? Go to the full version here~ http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34845.msg1143981#msg1143981

After the session was over, I left the building and went for a last minute shopping spree.

Tomorrow was my wife and my wedding anniversary.

I know what you're thinking. "YOU HAVE SEX WITH GIRLS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MARRIED?!"

(Answer: Yes.)

But, my clients know that I'm married and understand I'm sadist. They know I can't control myself sometimes.

Even my dear loving wife knows I have sex to help treat them, and she doesn't mind.

"As long as I'm your one and only honey, you can date a PIG and still be my husband!"

What an airhead... But, that's why I love her.

I went in a certain jewelry store in Shibuya to get a ring for her.

"It comes with a free engraving. What is your wife's name?"

"... Make it to 'Haruna.'"

Kojima, no. ...Shinoda Haruna.

She was so sweet and always cared about others, although a little spacey.

After she graduated AKB, she remained a singer, actress, and model, after her long awaited solo debut sky-rocketed.

She's always been like that...

As I was leaving, I was holding onto the bow tightly, so I wouldn't lose it.

I suddenly felt someone grab me from behind and put a handkerchief over my mouth. There was a sleeping drug in it, so, even though I tried to let go, I
eventually fell unconscious.

My blurry eyes saw the black figure and I could barely hear his voice.

"Time fo* a li**le change in de**a**...***"

"***noda-sa*... *hinoda-san***..! Shinoda-san!"

Eh?

"Shinoda-san, are you okay?"

I saw still a little sleepy from being knocked-out last night. But, I was still able to register who else was in the room.

A midget and a gorilla...

"Takamina? Sayaka?"

"We were so worried, Shinoda-san. Me and Sayaka found you in an alley completely naked."

EH?! They saw me naked?

"And... you were okay with seeing that?"

They raised their eyebrows a bit, confused at what I said, then burst out into laughter.

What's so funny?

"But, really, we were both really worried about you."

They suddenly started undressing themselves (well, Sayaka anyways), and I resisted almost nosebleeding.

"Besides, we WERE former partners."

"Former partners? Takamina, what are you talking about?"

She turned and smiled at me.

"Don't tell me you don't remember, Mariko-sama."

Eh?

I slowly got up, taking a few steps forward as I finalized what she just said.

"Mariko... -sama?"

Are?

"Ah... Ahh... Ah!"

Something was wrong with my voice. It was still a low tone, but not as low as usual. It sounded more like a woman's, now.

"What's up, Mariko-sama?"

"Mariko-sam-? Eh?!"

I saw my reflection in the mirror. I looked like Mariko-sama.

Well, I already resemble her a bit, but, now I was exact.

No way...

I unconsciously let go of the towel wrapped around me, revealing my naked body to the two. Takamina covered her eyes and picked up the towel again.

"As expected, NICE BODY!" screamed Sayaka.

"Eh?!"

No way... No F***in' WAY!!!

I'm a GIRL?!?!?!?!

"HOW AM I GONNA EXPLAIN THIS TO HARUNA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

That night, I went to find Haruna performing "Cloudy Sky" at a bar she usually visits.

She was as beautiful as ever. Cute expressions, nice body, and a soothing voice. Again, I resisted nosebleeding.

As she finished her performance, she turned and instantly saw me.

A huge smile appeared on her face.

"Ah! Mariko-sama!"

She still had the mic in her hand, so everyone in the room turned to me and started gasping in amazement.

"Everyone, please welcome my best friend, and former AKB partner, Shinoda Mariko-sama!"

Everyone started clapping and cheering, most of the drunks just screaming "MARIKO-SAMA~!!!" like a wota.

Ah, dammit! I have to cover this up, quick!

"That's right. I'm Mariko-sama!" I just smiled a bit and waved to some of the fans. Haruna jumped off the stage and ran toward me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in Paris modeling for a new fashion line."

"Uh, I was. But... I got a job back here for a magazine, so... here I am."

"Oh! That's great! You wanna drink with me?"

I hesitated a bit, since she really thought I was Mariko-sama.

"S-sure."

She smiled again and ordered us some really fancy cocktails.

"But, I don't want you drinking too much, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah! I know, I know!"

Later, already past midnight, I had to help walk her back to our apartment, since she didn't heed my warning and was completely drunk.

"Haha..But, really, it's bin zo lonely ever sinz ah graduated. I'm re *HIC*...eel-y glad you came."

"Thanks, Haruna."

As we walked into our bedroom, I slowly removed the coat I was wearing. I heard a clunk from the pocket and saw the box with the ring I was
supposed to give her.

I heard her hiccuping more as she walked around the room a bit, stumbling onto the walls.

"Um... Haruna, I ran into your husband-"

"AAAH~MARIOOOO~ I mizz 'im sooo muuuuuch *HIC*"

"Uh, yeah. Anyways, I saw him before I met you at the bar, and..."

I suddenly heard music start playing. I recognized the beat.

SDN48? "I'm sure..."?

I remember Mariko and Haruna sang it once during a special concert.

"It's hot tonight..."

"Eh?"

She started singing along with the song.

She slowly got up, her facial expression more serious, but still sexy and cute, and walked toward me. She made me get up against a wall.

"Do you wanna get naked?"

She removed the scarf I was wearing and started pushing her body up against me.

"But, Haruna... you're married."

"Just for one night, baby."

She's lost it. She REALLY needs to stop drinking.

She unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, moving on to her skirt. She came close and kissed me, instantly sticking her tongue in.

Her moans her soft, but intimidating, and I could taste the alcohol on her tongue.

After a bit, I stopped resisting and took my own tongue into her mouth, slowly tasting the rest of her alcohol painted tongue.

Wanna read some smut? Go to the full version here~ http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34845.msg1143981#msg1143981

End of Mario's POV

The next morning Haruna woke up, all dizzy from the hangover.

She didn't even notice she was completely naked.

She suddenly tripped on something on the floor. She looked down and saw a small box. When she picked it up and opened it, she saw a ring engraved "Haruna."

She also picked up a small card and read it.

"To my honey, Happy anniversary :heart: Love, Mario"

"Mario..."

Once Mario started waking up, he saw Haruna's naked body again.

"Haruna?"

She bit her lip and smiled.

"MARIO!"

She suddenly ran over and hugged him again, forgetting they were both naked.

And GIRLS.

"Mario, I don't care how this happened! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!"

"Haruna. You don't mind...?"

"To tell true... I liked Mariko a lot, and it was better when I thought you were her. But, forget that."

She pushed Mario down again, ready for another little "session" with her husband's new body.

"Time for another lesson... Mariko-sama."

"... Yes, Haruna."

The End

Comments by the author
"I really tried my best to keep my guard up, since I've never done ecchi before in my stories.
It's my first time with this. Sorry if it's a little weird."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:10:27 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Challenge yourself! (a collabo challenge project) 3rd challenger. Miyumi
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 11:54:38 AM »
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Sakuchan is so happy you all have no idea~!!! The person who I am close to, after long long pleading sessions finally agreed to write a challenge story!!! I am so happy, no one knows how happy!!! And this story... I SQUEALED OVER IT MANY TIMES, as I read it 7 times oredi!!!

:nya: :shy2: :luvluv2: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove:

Anyway, spazzing aside, this story is gold worthy!

Name: Miyumi
OTP(s): SaeYaka
Anti-OTP(s): none
Genre I'm best at: action (I'm good at any genre)
Genre I'm against: fluff

CHALLENGE. fluffy story, wMatsui pairing

Anyway, here you go, this wonderful story of wMatsui is worth reading!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Sick Day

It started off with a strange tickle in the back of her throat and a small cough. Now it's a stuffed up nose, unbearable sore throat, watery eyes and a high fever. Rena thought she was fine but turns out she was wrong and was now in bed trying to rest and get over her fever. However she was having a hard time since her mother kept telling her to work and she was having no time to rest during the day. She had already missed four days of school and knew she was going to have one heck of a time catching up with all the stuff she missed. However Rena didn't care at the moment because she was suffering from a major headache. As she was resting her mother called her probably wanting her to do another chore. Rena sat up and was about to get out of bed when her mother walked in.

"What do you need now mom?" Rena asked.

"Nothing you have a friend here to see you. She says she knows you from school." her mother said.

"Who?"

"Come on in."

The door opened a little wider and a girl walked in. Rena recognized the face but didn't know her name. She wondered who exactly the girl was or why she was here.

"She came to help you catch up on any studies. She also agreed to take care of you while I'm gone with your brother. Be nice to her ok?"

"Sure."

The mother left and now it was just Rena and the girl. The girl stood there silently and Rena wasn't sure if she was shy or just quiet. Rena was about to speak when suddenly she covered her mouth and started to cough. The pain in her throat was overwhelming like someone was punching it from the inside. This one was bad for she could feel tears starting to form around her eyes. The girl came over and rubbed her back as Rena got through her coughing fit. Rena stopped coughing eventually and then the girl said,

"You may not remember me but my name is Jurina. I'm in the same class as you. I noticed you had been gone for a while so I got worried and came here to see if you were alright."

This was a surprise to Rena because usually she never gets any visitors.

"Well thank you for coming by." Rena said.

"Is there anything you need?"

"Oh no it's fine really. You didn't have to come."

Rena's throat was screaming in pain on the inside from talking so much. However she was getting through it and trying to make Jurina leave. Jurina on the other hand saw Rena's pain and said,

"I'll be right back."

She walked away and a couple minutes later she came back with a glass of orange juice. She handed it to Rena and said,

"Drink it it'll help with your sore throat."

Rena drank it and as soon as the liquid went down her throat she felt pain and choked a little. But then after a while the pain faded and her throat actually felt relief. She finished the drink and handed the glass back to Jurina.

"Thanks. My throat feels a lot better." Rena said.

"Orange juice helps. Just don't drink too much." Jurina said.

"Right."

"Are you hungry?"

"No I'm alright."

"Are you sleepy?"

"No."

"What can I do for you?"

"We can just chat for a little bit."

"Oh ok...."

There was another awkward pause when Rena asked.

"You say you know me at school but I don't see you in any of my classes."

"Oh well actually I'm in the medical department in the building across from where you are. When I first came to the school you helped me out and I was very thankful."

"Oh that's how you know me. But how did you know I was sick?"

"Well actually eto..."

Jurina's face turned a slight red.

"What?"

"Well ever since that day I thought you were really nice and wanted to be friends. But I'm really shy and was too afraid to talk to you so I would just wait for you to show up at school and I would watch you walk into the school. When you didn't show up for a while I got worried so I came here."

"Ohhh I see..."

Jurina blushed even more and inside Rena's head she was thinking "kawai~" but kept a straight face. She thought it was cute of a first year to be her little stalker. While she was thinking about cute things Jurina reached into a bag and pulled out and apple. Then she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small pocket knife and began to peel the apple. She did it quickly as if she had done it before and the peel came off in one long swirl. Rena thought it was very cool and was impressed. Then Jurina cut the apple into slices and took one. She held it up and said,

"Open your mouth."

Rena opened her mouth and Jurina placed the apple slice in her mouth. She bites down on the apple and enjoys the sweet taste. Jurina places another slice in Rena's mouth and once again chews. When the apple is completely gone Jurina throws away the apple core and then sits back down. The two stared at each other for a while not sure what to say but then Rena groaned and Jurina asked,

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing it's just my eyes are watery and they're getting raw from rubbing them too much. They're watery again and I don't wanna rub them it's becoming hard to see."

"Here let me help."

Jurina pulled out a handkerchief and sat on the bed next to Rena. She lightly held Rena's chin and tilted her head up. Then she took her handkerchief and lightly dabbed away the water in her eyes. Rena's heart began to beat rapidly feeling the closeness between her and Jurina. Her lips were so close to her that she thought she could just seal them with a kiss right away. However Jurina finished and got back up.

"I'll go make us some dinner ok?"

"Un..."

Jurina left and Rena was left blushing a little. A half hour later Jurina came back with a bowl of soup. She handed it to Rena who began eating and enjoyed it a lot. When she finished Jurina set the bowl down and then tucked Rena into the bed.

"You rest easy now ok?" Jurina said.

"Ok."

Rena closed her eyes and started to fall asleep. But then suddenly she felt the weight shift in the bed. She turned around and saw Jurina's face right in front of her.

"Baka what are you doing!"

"Well I wanted to sleep with you if that was ok..." Jurina said.

"Oh...."

"I can get out if you want."

"Ah you don't have to do that. It's just what if you get sick?"

"Ah I got an idea!"

Jurina got up and grabbed her bag. She reached in an pulled out a surgical mask. She put it on and then got back into the bed with Rena.

"There now I won't get sick!"

"Baka~"

Rena couldn't see it but she could tell Jurina was smiling proud of her idea. The two fell asleep next to each other but while they were sleeping, Jurina wrapped her arms around Rena and cuddled close to her. Rena felt it and couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of the warm embrace by cuddling more. That night Rena had one of the most peaceful sleeps she ever had.

A couple days later Rena was back on her feet and back to school. She had missed a lot and was already working on it. Rena also had Jurina helping her out and going over the missed material. Turns out Jurina had managed to get her professor to teach her the material. The two were working diligently when Jurina suddenly started coughing. Rena asked,

"Are you sick Jurina?"

"Oh no I'm-"

Jurina went into another coughing fit. Rena patted Jurina's back and then leaned in close to her. She placed her forehead against Jurina's feeling how hot her head was. Rena pulled back and said,

"You have a fever Jurina."

"I'm fine Rena let's get back to studying."

"Oh no you're coming home with me."

Rena stood up and took Jurina's hand. She looked into her eyes and said,

"It's my turn to take care of you now. It's your turn to have a sick day."       

The End
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:24:27 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Prologue (YukiRena) //May 6th\\
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 07:04:25 PM »
the other challengers did not send me their stories so I say this makes the end for the challenge...  :smhid

Anyway, a new story is coming from me and coz smexy wMatsui here is not legal this is gonna be another version of my wMatsui story, and it's gonna be YukiRena. Hope you enjoy it :)

My Kuchi Utsushi Butler

Prologue

WARNING. Contains genderbender, smut, might contain strong language. The smut will go to the perv section so dun worry, mods, no violation of rules :)

It was a strange request The Queen asked me. ‘Do not ever let her eat the spicy crackers.’ That was all she said. Everything else she left in my hands, to decide whether the princess needed things or not. Thus when I started working as her butler I slowly began to know her and I knew exactly what she needed. There was the only problem though. She cried every morning because she wanted to have a spicy cracker. The Queen prohibited me from giving her one and I tried my best to avoid her tears. But really, I just couldn’t watch her being in such a state. So I sneakily took a cracker once for her next to her breakfast. If only I knew what things it would bring… No, even if I knew what things it would bring, giving her the cracker, I’d still give her the cracker without the slightest doubt in me. It was what made me feel love and experience such things one would never be able to as a butler.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 1 (YukiRena) //May 6th\\
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 07:55:37 PM »
My Kuchi Utsushi Butler

Chapter 1

WARNING. Contains genderbender, smut, might contain strong language. The smut will go to the perv section so dun worry, mods, no violation of rules :)

Silent footsteps, echoing in the halls, kept going and going, until they reached their destination. The person checked his butler outfit and brushed away a single piece of hair, which was not being obedient unlike others, and stuck out in a wrong way. Then he proceeded, knocking on the doors gently and opening them widely enough to get in.

“Ohimesama~ Ohayou gozaimasu~” the cheerful voice resounded in the room. The so called ohimesama shifted in her bed just slightly and continued sleeping peacefully. The butler smirked and placed a tray on the table. Then continued his way to the bed and leaned in very close to the princess’s face. While observing the features, the man noticed a slightly fluttering eyelid and knew instantly the princess was awake. The butler decided to continue the game and leaned in closer whispering something in the beautifully shaped ear.

“Ohimesama~ I’m going to make you wake up if you do not wake up right this moment~”

The whispering did a wondrous job and the butler retreated while looking at the flustered red princess. He chuckled and then opened wide the curtains letting the sun rays fulfill the room with light. It only made the royal girl squint her eyes and hide herself under the blanket.

“I brought your favorite breakfast - melon pans and jasmine tea~.” The butler said in a sweet voice, chuckling at the view after the words been said. The princess peeked with her eyes from under the blanket and her shining chocolate orbs bored into the tray on the table.

“So, can you sit up, ohimesama?” asked the mischievous person and brought the tray closer. It made the princess jolt and sit straight up watching with pleading eyes as the tray slowly descended on the bed. As soon as the butler let go of the tray, she took soft melon pan and sunk her teeth in it letting its sweet and fluffy taste seep into her mouth and cover her taste buds and continue its way down her throat. She let out a small moan from the overwhelming sensations in her mouth and then sipped some tea smiling widely while keeping her eyes closed enjoying the food.

The butler watched her in amusement and smiled widely.

“I will now prepare a bath for you so enjoy your breakfast in solitude, okay?” asked he and the princess only nodded her head while sinking her teeth into another soft pan. The butler chuckled for the nth time this morning and went to the bathroom. The man let the water run inside and poured some lavender foam into it, not forgetting to place the princess’s favorite oil (made every morning from freshly plucked rose petals) by the side of the bath. Then the person in the uniform placed a few huge towels on the chair and dimmed the lights, making the bathroom look more intimate and cozy.

He noticed the princess standing in the doorway just in her light blue nightgown. It reached her knees and was long sleeved. The princess blushed like she always did when her butler was helping her wash herself. She knew what was going to come like it always did every morning yet it was unavoidable. The butler watched in amusement as the princess walked inside and slowly took off her nightgown revealing creamy smooth skin and beautiful curves of her body. The butler felt his whole body going on fire but kept his face calm and just smiled lightly.

“Get in the bath ohimesama. You have an important appointment today and we don’t want to miss it now do we?”

The princess only frowned and got herself comfortable in the bath. She puffed up her cheeks and pouted. One could tell she didn’t want to go to the meeting. But as soon as she felt the butler’s oily hands massaging her neck and shoulders, she relaxed herself and succumbed to the nice feeling. It felt good to be massaged by those gentle hands caressing her skin with light touches pressing harder just in the right places. After massaging the tensed shoulders and neck, the butler let the princess relax in the bath and went to prepare some clothes for her.

After relaxing and then taking the shower, princess wrapped herself up in one of the towels drying her hair and face with the other one. Then she returned to her bedroom where she found the butler with the clothes prepared for her. The princess blushed in deep red and took the towel away while looking at anywhere but her butler. She felt those gentle hands cupping her cheeks and there she was facing that perfect and cheerful face those brown eyes gazing at her intently. She shivered and lost the train of thoughts which was in her mind before.

“Ohimesama…” the butler whispered and leaned in placing a soft kiss on those rosy lips. He traced their outline with his tongue leaving a wet trail then pushing the tongue inside the princess’s mouth. He touched every nook and cranny of that moist cave enjoying the mix of saliva and the muffled moans in his mouth. The butler noticed the cheeks turning into very dark red and retreated with the sigh.

“Okay, let me dress you up.” He noted and helped the princess to sit down, as the royal girl was all limp from the enchanting kiss of the butler. She was so touched by it, so hypnotized; she could not even process any simple thought. The butler chuckled again and put on the princess her black lace panties and bra, touching the skin barely, seeing the princess shiver at the slightest touch. Yet the butler himself couldn’t show her how he craved her, so kept his cool face on, and put on the lady the red nice dress which suited the princess perfectly.

Then he went to the table and took a small covered dish from it and inside was a spicy cracker. The queen prohibited giving them to the princess, but the butler sometimes spoiled the royal girl even though it was unknown to the queen. In this case it was a necessity to give the cracker to the princess. The butler hated its taste, but it was the only way to make the princess her own self again. He approached the princess, while biting on the one side of the cracker, gathering all strength he had because the man knew the spiciness and the outcome of eating it.

The princess was slightly panting, all aroused from the kiss from before. The butler used a tiny drop of aphrodisiac in the bath which was just perfect for making the royal girl feel drowsy after the kiss. It was a must, an order from the princess herself to do this ritual before every appointment the parents arranged for her. She said it was to gather courage and to not fall asleep. The butler had other opinion but just kept it to himself. It was easy for the butler to place the other side of the cracker into the princess’s mouth and share it with her while kissing on the lips. He already felt the spiciness seeping into his mouth and throat but the person in the uniform was already used to it so it was easier to get through with it.

Then he heard a soft giggle. It was at that moment when the butler knew he had to stop. The butler pulled away and watched in amusement at the giggling princess who looked at her nails and struggled with the need of biting them. The butler let out a small laugh and brought the princess out of her mischievous state. It was then she spoke for the first time all day.

“Nee….” She pouted and shook her head. ”Okkocha dame…” she whined and looked up at her butler. “I don’t want to go, but it’s my duty. Thank you for always helping me prepare for it every time, Yuki.”

“Glad I can help, Rena-sama.” He smiled and then motioned to the mirror. “Let me comb your hair and do your make up. You’re still all flustered.”

“Un.” She sat down and let the butler comb her hair, while drying it with the hair dryer. She felt calm, relaxed and prepared for what’s to come… Another marriage arrangement.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:11:59 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 09:31:47 PM »
This. Is. Just. Awesome.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa *ala Kimoshita Momoka in Geinin* *combust*
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 10:41:01 PM »
<3 <3 <3 Hoooooray~~~
yeah, I don't know how to comment on this
really epic! melon pan~~~ chuuuuuu~~
lol.............. but marry Yuki is all I have to say~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 07:32:04 PM »
My Kuchi Utsushi Butler

Chapter 2

She absentmindedly chewed on the soft meat, which she hated with all her heart, and tried to stay focused on the conversation. Her parents, The Queen and The King, were chatting lively with another one of her candidates. Rena like always never even casted but one glance at the prince and even when greeting him she looked anywhere but his face. Surprisingly though his voice seemed somewhat nice but as she heard more of the conversation the raven haired girl got the impression the prince was cocky. She was good at reading people and she knew she’ll have to face the annoying man later on but now all she wanted to do was gaze somewhere else. Not so long after her wish was made true.

Outside Yuki was tending the rose bush, being without his jacket, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up and a few top buttons undone. His muscular arms made Rena drool and she felt happy she was eating as it was a good excuse of her drooling. Her butler was the best thing that could happen in her life and she would never exchange him into anything else. Especially because she had a crush on him and he was always so caring and understanding towards her. And he didn’t hit on her, always being polite and composed, even though he really had many chances to use her. As she was about to drift into her fantasies more she felt a light tug on her side.

“Darling, would you mind showing Mr. Miyazawa around?” her father asked and she sighed. She really had no intention of doing so but it might be a good opportunity to stare at Yuki. She casted a small glance at the window again. He was still tending the rose bush so she made up her mind.

“Un…” She stood up and waited, making sure that the prince would follow her. Rena still didn’t look at him and kept staring anywhere else, explaining about the grounds in her calm and silent voice. Prince Sae’s lame jokes while walking around the grounds were getting the best of her, and all she wanted to do was to run away somewhere safe where there would be no marriage arrangements. Yet the princess couldn’t do so and just kept on walking.

They then approached the garden and she looked around. Yuki was nowhere to be seen and the black haired girl frowned. The only reason why Rena gave this cocky man a tour was only because she wanted to see her butler badly. She sighed and kept talking and explaining until they reached the part where the flowers and trees hid them from the main grounds. She expected them to go around the castle and then the princess would finally get rid of him but apparently her intentions were understood wrongly.

“Mhm, so you led me to this secluded place with only one thing on your mind, right?” The black haired girl felt his arms sneaking around her waist, pulling her closer. “You just couldn’t contain yourself from dirty thoughts so you avoided my gaze all day…”

Rena wanted to scream but she was so afraid that she could not even move. The princess felt his hands caressing her belly, while his wet lips were kissing down her neck. She couldn’t move even one bit. All she could do was just stay in place like a statue. Only Rena’s expression gave away how the girl felt in reality. Her wide opened frightened eyes, trembling lips, even more pale than ever skin and the dead stare to somewhere far away told that she was nowhere near fine or content.

“Let.Go.Of.Her. NOW.” The voice which suddenly stabbed the air around them didn’t promise anything nice and sweet, it was full of anger but it also held it cool and cold.

“Now why would I do that? She herself led me here.” The prince smirked and continued kissing Rena’s neck. He saw no reason why he should listen to some servant and let go of this delicious treat. He paid no attention that the princess was still not moving.

“If you don’t let her go now…” No one ever dared to oppose this voice and this glance that the butler now possessed, at least not those, who ever saw it. He could really burn a hole in a person’s skin if only he had fire power inside him. But he didn’t need that to scare people away.

Prince Sae backed away and then was hit will all power Yuki got inside. He tried to fight back but Yuki just avoided every punch which was laid at him and then kicked the prince to the groin. He then spit on Sae and kicked him yet again, watching the prince roll on the ground while holding onto his hurting prized possession.

“Get the hell out of here by your own will or The Queen and The King will know of your deeds. I will definitely tell them what I just observed here, and if you think my voice doesn’t mean anything in the castle…TRY to do otherwise.” The intimidating and killing glare Yuki sent to the prince made Miyazawa scoot away as fast as he could. Considering the state he was in that was a pretty fast escape.

Only then, when the cocky prince left, Yuki carefully took the princess in his arms and through the backdoor took her to her bedroom. He laid the lifeless girl on the bed and went to the kitchen. No one saw him taking the spicy cracker from the hidden opening behind the painting. Then the butler went back to the still laying Rena and locked the door.

The butler bit on the one side of the cracker and then got closer to the princess. He caressed her lips with one finger gently until she opened them just enough for the cracker to go inside. His mouth was on fire already but he didn’t care about it even one bit. All Yuki cared about now was this princess who showed no signs of life other than breathing and staring.

The spiciness though seemed to start doing its job as Rena’s eyes were getting back their light and she finally clutched onto Yuki’s shirt. She started munching on the cracker until it was all gone, even the part in Yuki’s mouth. That of course made them both kiss each other though surprisingly the princess was the first one to touch Yuki’s lips.. It was a bit unusual as it was mostly Yuki who took initiative; only because no matter how much the princess craved for the cracker she never stepped over the boundaries first, as  she was not only really shy around him but also...if anything was to happen, Yuki was always ready to take the blame. Now this time it was a bit different.

The butler felt the princess tongue inside his mouth and he gently sucked on it. He could hardly control himself but when the black haired bit hard on his lip he knew he had to pull back or she will become uncontrollable, like the last time. Yuki tried to pull back but the princess locked him in her arms, devouring his lips and pulling away his shirt. The minute she tried to unbutton his shirt Yuki found some strength inside and backed away all at once. He stood there by the bed, doing his buttons back and watching the princess giggle. Then she tilted her head to the side and he knew what was next.

“Nee…okotteru?”

If the butler didn’t kiss her at that moment, the whole castle would have probably heard the creepiest laughter in their lives and he’d lose his job immediately. The kiss he gave her made Rena open her eyes widely as Yuki poured into that kiss all emotions he was keeping inside as of now. Gladly, in a few minutes the princess was all limp and tuned on but at least the giggling side of her was gone. Yuki pulled back and caressed her cheek.

“Do not ever go with other men somewhere where I cannot see you. I could have killed him for what he did to you.” His voice only held seriousness and boiled anger but the gaze was gentle and the touch on Rena’s skin was really warm.

“Yuki… Sleep with me tonight…” Her eyes were pleading and he couldn’t say no to her.

“I’ll bring you dinner and then after the bath I’ll stay.” He gave in to her cute expression. He knew why she was so afraid, her past got back to her and he knew only in his arms she could fall asleep after what happened today. He was her butler after all but not just a random or simple one. He was her kuchi utsushi butler.

A/n. Thank you the silent readers and those who pressed 'thank you' or left the comments. It means a lot to me and it makes me wanna write more. :) :bow:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 12:20:42 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: My Kuchi Utsushi Butler. Chapter 2 (YukiRena) //May 7th\\
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 08:10:55 PM »
hehe yuki protected rena

I cant wait what will happen next please update more

and If you can could you write a takayuu OS
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 10:38:06 PM »
I agree with how awesome Yuki is~~
Sae tends to be annoying and cocky in fanfic......
Well, she needs to not be with Yuki or Rena...... Twin Towers....
but of course Sae-kun is probably a minor character that will lead to a better relationship between Rena and Yuki~

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 08:21:12 AM »
~Hi Sakura_drop__san  :deco:

~Wow! YukiRena pairing!!!!  :otomerika: :otomerika:

~I love it  :wub: already although I just copy it now and I will just read it in my phone.

~I hope I will give a comment as soon as possible  :nervous

~thanks

~WMatsui_22~
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 01:52:53 PM »
Hey! Very very nice. Making it a YukiRena fic is a total win for me. Um, I don't mean to sound so noob, but my Japanese is seriously limited. Please forgive me for this: What does kuchi utsushi mean? I really don't know. Sorry.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 02:42:19 PM »
I've read the WMatsui ver. the first so it is weird for me when reread it again as YukiRena XD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 02:48:57 PM »
I've read the WMatsui ver. the first so it is weird for me when reread it again as YukiRena XD

yeah, I find it a bit weird too but... I can't possibly put here wMatsui, nee? And not all people are reading it in AKBlasphemy blog, nee? :D and I like YukiRena :D

Hey! Very very nice. Making it a YukiRena fic is a total win for me. Um, I don't mean to sound so noob, but my Japanese is seriously limited. Please forgive me for this: What does kuchi utsushi mean? I really don't know. Sorry.

Kuchi Utsushi means mouth-to-mouth. You can check out the Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate lyrics here to find out more~

~Hi Sakura_drop__san  :deco:

~Wow! YukiRena pairing!!!!  :otomerika: :otomerika:

~I love it  :wub: already although I just copy it now and I will just read it in my phone.

~I hope I will give a comment as soon as possible  :nervous

~thanks

~WMatsui_22~

I'll be waiting for your comment about it then  XD

Minna, I'm happy you like it... I thought YukiRena is more popular...apparently not.. Oh well, one fan is already an army, nee? :D

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara & Davichi - We Were In Love