JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime

Author Topic: Maja Koman - musician from Poland  (Read 4994 times)

Offline mansfeld

Maja Koman - musician from Poland
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:54:15 AM »
Hello, I'm Mansfeld, I'm writing from Poland at the moment. I want to show you amazing musician from my country. What do you think about her? I hope it's good topic  :)
Here is song: "My dear deer".

And here is videoclip:

and funpage from facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maja-Koman-Ukulele/110285499049401?fref=ts

best regards :)

I have short info about her:
Maja Koman is a many-sided artist from Poznan. She’s grown up with music and singing since the early age of her childhood. She plays on everything what is at hand, but from two years it is ukulele.
Currently Maja is working on her album ficklely called “pourquoi pas” (Why not). The album will include songs of his own authorship in french, english and polish. Piotr Masternak (doublebass) and Pawel Ernst (volin), permanently joined this project. With the mix of uku and doubleb both of them create interesting and melancholic atmosphere. Although Maja is not known from long time, she has already performed during many festivals, e.g. Skyway, Tuczno, Tofifest, Sounds For Freedom, collective performance with Czeslaw Mozil as well as many others supports. Her solo ukulele project is soothing performances in English and French, interesting interpretations of famous songs and her own rendition full of irony and a distance to life.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 12:07:31 PM by mansfeld »

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
Re: Maja Koman - musician from Poland
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 11:34:02 PM »
Me and my friend quite like Sylwia Grzezscack! There should be more continental artists in the UK charts, at least then it would be  different to anywhere else :(

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime