JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Lang Lai Le

Author Topic: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]  (Read 58165 times)

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 3. Looking Back]
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 11:23:09 PM »
I'm glad you've decided to carry on with this ratehr than keep at at one chapter,

Poor Reina...I hope things work out for her.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 3. Looking Back]
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 07:33:26 PM »
Just want to say that next chap will be from Ai POV...*leaves the new chapter and quickly runs away*

The Kiss

I’ve never liked rehearsals. It’s no fun singing and dancing in front of empty chairs. But I got use to it,  understood  that we need rehearsals, and I don’t have anything against them now. However, I do have something against our pissed off choreographer who certainly isn’t the most understanding person in the world...

“Gaki, Koharu quit spacing out ! Tanaka...” Blah...Blah..Blah...She looks piteously shouting at us, spitting herself  and not realizing this doesn’t work at all. Ok maybe it’s our fault that we didn’t sleep well yesterday but there were more important things to do than sleeping...If only she would knew...I feel pain in places about existence I didn’t have the slightest idea. Besides I can’t focus at dancing while Ai occupies my mind...I'm gonna lose my mind if I won't talk to her...

“…You have thirty minutes to pull yourself together or we will cancel the concert.”

At last some break. Ok now to Ai...Wait, where did she go? Oh, there she is. Lying in the middle of the stage, resting, not being aware of the world around her...How cute...

I set off but someone's hand prevents me from reaching my destiantion and pulls me in the opposite direction.

“Sayu?!” I turn to face my harasser.

“What are you doing?! Let me go! ” I voilently pull my hand to release it from her grip.

“Shh...” She hushes.” Don’t be so loud. I just wanted to talk.”  

Yeah right, and that’s why you have to crush my wrist?

“Talk? About what? ” I didn’t forget hers and Eri’s action from the morning but I was planning to teach them a lesson later as Ai-chan is more important now.

“You know about what.” She grins slyly and pokes my shoulder. I glance upon my hit spot and give her a warning look.

Do you have permission for poking Reina?

“No I don’t know.” I say, sarcastically imitating her cheerful tone.

“Mou~Don’t be like that. Tell me.” She insists.

Mou~Don’t be like that and leave me alone!

“Tell you what?!” I am slowly starting to lose my temper.

I’m wasting my time on some stupid dialogue with her about nothing instead of talking with Ai-chan...

“Gosh Reina you are impossible.” I’m impossible? It’s impossible to figure out what are you talking about. It’s like a freaking mission impossible...

She leans closer to me and whispers.

“About your first time.”

Ichi...Ni...San...

“Eee?! Are you nuts?! I won’t tell you anything! ” I shout as I finally realize that I didn’t mishear her words.

However, Sayu after saying those shameless words needs only colorful flowers above her head to fully complete her innocent look...

I turn around before I’ll do something that I’ll regret, but she grabs my arm again.

Dammit this bunny is pretty strong...

“If you tell me, I’ll tell you about my first time with Eri.” She teasingly whispers to my ear which makes me blush slightly.

She and Eri...Gah! I don’t even want to imagine that...

I grab her by the shoulders and say right into her face.

“I’m not interested in what you and Eri do so just leave me alone.” Especially what you two do in your bed...Together...Naked...No! Gosh Reina control your imagination or you will end up with a trauma...

“Come on! Friends suppose to tell each other those things.” She points out.

Friends suppose to care more about their friends mental state and don’t expose it to such traumatic images...

“How was she like?” Again this evil grin.

And this little devil dares to call herself my friend ...

“None of your business.” I hiss poking her with my finger.

I make a third attempt to walk away from her. However, not only is she strong but also damn sly.

“Was she that bad?” She smirks crossing her hands. ”Or it was you who didn’t cope with the task? ”

“What did you just say?” Does she want to become a roasted rabbit?

“I said that...”

“Shut up!” I cut off her.

Either she is so brave or so stupid and since I know her for some years I would say that probably both...

“If you need to know so terribly I will tell you. But I won’t repeat myself twice so listen carefully. Firstly, don’t you dare insulting Ai-chan. Secondly, she was awesome but you aren’t the person with whom I should talk about this. The person with who I should talk now is...”

“Kissing with Gaki-san?” She finishes for me.

“What?!” I ask in shock.

Kissing...Gaki?

She points with her head the space behind me. I slowly turn around.

She...She is right. Risa is bending above Ai as she wraps her hands around her back. I close my eyes and lower my head.

This isn’t happening...This is some freaking nightmare...

“Ai-chan!!! Let go of me!” Gaki’s scream echoes in my ears.

Huh?! What is going on?!

“Itai!” What hurts her? Her lips? Is Ai that violent? Or maybe Gaki wanted to steal her kiss so she bit her...

“Gomenasai Gaki-chan! I didn’t mean to. Are you alright?” Ok that’s it!

I open my eyes. Gaki is covering her mouth. Ai–chan moves closer to her and draws aside her palms.

Damn you Ai-chan! You were the one who initiated the whole situation! You’ve stolen Risa’s kiss...But why?...

I feel as if someone has just hit me with a baseball bat. Everything spins around. I fall to my knees. Gaki is shouting something to Ai but her words don’t reach me. I cover my ears. I don’t want to hear their voices...The painful truth has just reached me...Ai-chan loves Gaki...

I don’t know how I found myself standing above them with my fists clenched as they were huging each other.

“So in that case I have to scold Reina...” I catch a glimpse of their conversation.

What the hell is she saying?! Scold me? For what? Wait till I scold you...

Ai-chan just laughs.

How...She...But...That’s it! Enough with good Reina. They are both dead...

I stare at their terrified faces.

Yeah you should be scared...

“Ok girls! Break’s over!”

“Tsk.” They have luck but not for long...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 03:52:53 PM by peti-chan »

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 4. The kiss]
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »
Shocking, I'm hoping for Reina's sake they weren't doing what she THINKS they were doing.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 05:56:27 AM »
i feel like ai-chan is playing with reina and risa.. or maybe its because risa likes reina.. xD
awesome.. cant wait for ai-chans pov.. i dont know whats going on in her mind..  :?

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »
I'm really enjoying this fic and I'm not a Reina x Ai fan. Waits for Ai's POV.

i feel like ai-chan is playing with reina and risa.. or maybe its because risa likes reina.. xD
awesome.. cant wait for ai-chans pov.. i dont know whats going on in her mind..  :?
I like this thought. Risa x Reina :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 05:05:41 AM »
I’ve never liked rehearsals. It’s no fun singing and dancing in front of empty chairs. But I got use to it,  understood  that we need rehearsals, and I don’t have anything against them now. However, I do have something against our pissed off choreographer who certainly isn’t the most understanding person in the world...

“…You have thirty minutes to pull yourself together or we will cancel the concert.”
Geez, the choreographer doesn't have the authority to do that, does she? If so, she shouldn't.  :mon nyah:

“Sayu?!” I turn to face my harasser.

“What are you doing?! Let me go! ” I voilently pull my hand to release it from her grip.

“Shh...” She hushes.” Don’t be so loud. I just wanted to talk.”

“You know about what.” She grins slyly and pokes my shoulder.
LULZ, Sayu wants some tips? :P

“If you tell me, I’ll tell you about my first time with Eri.” She teasingly whispers to my ear which makes me blush slightly.

She and Eri...Gah! I don’t even want to imagine that...
Can I? :lol:

The person with who I should talk now is...”

“Kissing with Gaki-san?” She finishes for me.

“What?!” I ask in shock.

Kissing...Gaki?

She points with her head the space behind me. I slowly turn around.

She...She is right. Risa is bending above Ai as she wraps her hands around her back.
:OMG:

“Ai-chan!!! Let go of me!” Gaki’s scream echoes in my ears.

Huh?! What is going on?!

“Itai!” What hurts her? Her lips? Is Ai that violent? Or maybe Gaki wanted to steal her kiss so she bit her...

“Gomenasai Gaki-chan! I didn’t mean to. Are you alright?”
Don't tell me Aichan fell asleep and was dreaming that she was kissing Reina when she grabbed Risa?  :mon sweat:

I fall to my knees. Gaki is shouting something to Ai but her words don’t reach me. I cover my ears. I don’t want to hear their voices...The painful truth has just reached me...Ai-chan loves Gaki...

I don’t know how I found myself standing above them with my fists clenched as they were huging each other.

“So in that case I have to scold Reina...” I catch a glimpse of their conversation.

What the hell is she saying?! Scold me? For what? Wait till I scold you...

Ai-chan just laughs.

How...She...But...That’s it! Enough with good Reina. They are both dead...

I stare at their terrified faces.

Yeah you should be scared...

“Ok girls! Break’s over!”

“Tsk.” They have luck but not for long...
Oh crap...:O

Times like this it would have been MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better to have heard the WHOLE conversation.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »
AWESOME CHAPTER! I want the next one  :cry: NAO!

I agree with JFC, it's a major misunderstanding.

:cry: plz be a major misunderstanding

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »
I knew that the previous chapter would cause some speculations  :wahaha: but now it will turn out that the truth is even more shocking :kekeke:  But no spoilers just find out by yourself...

The leader

Ichi, ni, san, spin...She is still standing there...Ok now to the left....She is so cool yet still so cute and adorable...Ichi, ni...Again she has this Yankee look. She seems to be pissed off...I wonder why...But oh God how I love this Yankee image ...Ugg...Again I’m having those thoughts...I have to forget about  it...She may act all rebel and Yankee but inside she is a real softie...But it would be nice just to...No, no, no, no...She is not like that...Gosh, what am I thinking about? I’m her leader and I have to be a role model for other members. I wonder what LinLin and JunJun  would say if they knew about my true feelings towards our bandmate. Not to mention Gaki who probably would kill me with her own hands for getting myself into something like that... Let’s see my life or...No! What kind of dilemma is this? Gaki already worries too much about me I don’t have to give her another reason... I just have to focus on dancing...But what’s up with her anyway?Why she looks like she is angry with me?Maybe I should just go and ask her. Yeah, you are the leader so just go on and ask her!

“Is everything alright?”

Ok now when I already have my hand on your shoulder and we are so close to each other can just...Or better not....

“Yeah.”

You think the same?What a shame...Wait, she can’t read my mind...

“Is there something you want to tell me?” I trail off.

“Eh?!” It seems like my question really suprised her. “Me? Tell you? No, no, no. Why do you think I have something to tell you?”

Is this some kind of retorical question?

“Well, you’ve been staring at me for over 10 minutes with that look like I’ve done something horrible to you and now you want to kill me for that.” And I’m not into sm...However, if you would like to I...Definetly should control myself  more... “Besides everyone has already gone to the cafeteria only you’ve stayed. So I thought that maybe you want to talk.”

She looks around. It seems like she has just realized the truth about being alone here.

“Uh...mhmm... ano...eto...”She stutters which I find so cute.

“Ai-chan~!”

Oh no! Not now when I’m admiring my little Reina.

Of course it was Gaki who interrupted our conversation. I’ve never been so angry to see her in my entire life.

“Ai-chan,” here we go again... “How many times I have to say when it’s break, it’s break! You will get overworked.”

She nags like always. I thought that she is my sub-leader not my babysitter.I can take care of...

“She is right.”

Myself?Ohh Reina, how cute of you that you are worried about me.

I want to tell her that she can have a lunch with us but before I’m able to speak my mind Risa grabs my hand.

“Come on, you have to eat something.”

And before I realize I am sitting next to her in the cafeteria and listening to her complainings.

“Mou Ai-chan you shouldn’t....”

Ugg...How I would like her to be quiet even for 5 minutes. I mean I know she is my friend and she cares about me, but I’m not a kid. I can handle myself. Moreover I am the leader now. She is just overreacting with this “You will get overworked.” Seriously...Ugg...Well, nevermind...I wonder what’s going on with Reina? She has been acting strangely and not just recently she always acts weird when we are alone...

“Ai-chan!!!” Risa screams right into my ear.

“Nani!?” I shout.

She almost startled me to death.

“Right, you don’t have to listen to me, but at least try not to spill tea everywhere.”

Crap she is right! But it’s too late. Tea flows from the table down to my pants. I stand up immediately.

“Dam...” I stop in my tracks.

Phew...It was close.I look at terrified faces of Koharu and Aika. Gaki smirks, crossing her arms on her chest. I know what she thinks “See?It wouldn’t have happened if you had listened to me” God she can be so annoying especially when she is right. Guess it can’t be helped.

“Excuse me.”I sigh. We still have practice so I go to the dressing room to change my wet clothes.

I’m halfly naked... Reina walks in, entwines her hands around my waist and begins to kiss my neck and...

I quickly put my clothes on and run out of the room. I have to stop thinking about her like that...It’s just not right...

We come back to the hotel at about 6:30. Our tour starts at Saturday. I wonder how diffrent will it be without Miki and Yossy and with LinLin and JunJun. They are so excited. It reminds me about my first tour with Morning Musume. I was so nervous and terrified but there was always someone from senpais who gave me advices and cheered me up telling me that I will be okay and that I should just enjoy this. I knew that I could count on them and now...Everybody are counting on me...

“Ai-chan!” Again this familiar moan snaps me out of my thoughts."Ai-chan what’s wrong with you today?”

“No...nothing.I was just thinking”

“Yeah, whatever.” She sighs in resignation.”Can I drop in to you later?”

What again?I’m fed up with listening about how cute is Koharu...It’s obvious that you love her...

“Actually I was planing to visit Reina. I need to talk with her about something.”

And you should stop using me as an excuse. Just go and tell her how you feel about her. Be honest with yourself...

“Maybe you should also do that.”

“NANI?!”I scream in panic.

What the...?!

“God you can’t even concentrate for 5 seconds, can you?Sometimes I really wonder how I’m able to put up with you.”

Funny I was wondering about the same thing.

”I said that I was going to rest and that maybe you should also do that.”

“Oh right.”

Seems like she also can’t read my mind and thank God she can’t.

“Are you alright?” She asks worriedly.

“Gomenasai Gaki-chan,”Guess I’m the one who is hard to be deal with...”I promise to rest properly so don’t worry about me.” I hug her tightly.

I’m lucky that I have such a caring friend.

”But you really should visit Koharu.” I whisper teasingly to her ear.

She knows what I mean...

“Mhm.” She nods and runs away to her room.

She is so damn sweet when she is embaressed. I shouldn’t  be so harsh for her. After all, she is my best friend and she is trying her best to be a good sub-leader.

“Gomene Gaki-chan I won’t be troubling you anymore I promise.”I say to myself leaning against the door of my room.

I somehow manage to take a quick shower without imagining strange things about me and Reina. I have to talk with her. Something is certainly bugging her and I have this weird feeling that it concerns me...

I stand in front of her room, take a deep breath and knock.

“Come in.”She says in not really welcoming way. I open the door. She is lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

How I want to just ...No!...Gah, I hate when this part takes over me in such situations...Just don’t think about it....Forget Takahashi...Forget everything...

“Mmm...ano...Reina...” I mumble sheepishly. It would be much more easier if she just stood up...

“Ai-chan!” She shouts in surprise. Seems like I was the last person that she was expecting to see. I shut the door behind me.

“I wanted to talk with you.”

Or rather...Nevermind...

“Hai...”She pats the empty space beside her. I sit down.

God she has such a beautiful smile...

“Tanaka,” Wait why Tanka? Oh nevermind. Now how should I put this...”Are you mad at me?” I go straight to the point and wait for her answer.

“No, why?” She replies in confusion.

“Because lately you’ve been acting strange around me. Either you avoid me or give me those creepy Yankee looks.”

Which are driving me crazy and I can’t stop thinking about you and how I wish to...So could you just stop doing that? Please!!!

“No I’m not mad at you.”

She sounds pretty convincing but there must be something that is troubling her and I’m positive that it has something to do with me. Come on Ai think!What have you done to her?Why she doesn’t want to tell you? Think baka! Think! BA...

“BAKA!!!”

“...”I stare straight at her.

What the....?!Does she own some kind of telepatic powers?

“I-uh... BAKA ne, BAKA ne, BAKA ne, doushite ano ko ni Torarechau no BAKA ne Yappa namida ne...”

Wait is she singing Onna ni sachi are or I’m really overworked and I’m having hallucinations?

“You know I really like this new song. I’ve been singing it all day.”

Eri???No wait I’m not that tired to confuse Reina with Eri...

“Mou~Reina you are so funny.” She is blushing so adorably I just can’t help but to laugh and pat her head.”So you aren’t mad at me?”

Maybe I’m just imagining things...

“No.Of course not. I may be a little bit nervous and stressed. You know it’s our first tour with LinLin and JunJun and without Yossy as a leader...“

“Oh I see...” So that what’s all about...I must have dissapointed her...”Guess I’m not the best leader then.”

I feel tears filling my eyes, I can’t look her in the face. I’ve let her down. I knew this would happen eventually...I’m so useless...And it hurts...It hurts so much, because she is the one that I’ve let down although...I love her so much...

I open the door and I’m relieved that she won’t see my crying but suddenly I feel a warm hand clasping my arm.

“Ai...”I want to tell her to leave me alone but I choke up, yet somehow seeing her eyes holds me back from crying.

“Ai....araba it’s all right.”She blurts.

Guess I’m not the only one overworked here but she is so sweet...

I didn’t realize when the smothering feeling disappeared and I began to laugh.

“Mou ~ Reina, you should rest. You are overworked.”

I check but she doesn’t have any indications of fever. However, her cheeks are red like two cute tomatoes.

“No I mean it this time.”

She is pretty confident in this statement although I don’t have any idea what she is talking about.

“Ee?” It’s the only word that comes up to my mind.

“If there is You everything is all right.” She explains.

“Oh...”Is this what she really means?.“But that song supposed to be about love right? As long as there's love, it's all right.”

She nods but adds quickly.

“Yeah, but it sounds equally good when we assume that Ai is you.”

I don’t really know what to think about this, but her smile is so charming that I just can’t take my eyes off her.

“Look, what I said before I didn’t mean it that way. You are a great leader. You are reliable, responsible and professional and...“She hesitates for a while. ”And...I like you very much.”A strange sensation runs through my body.

But it’s not true I’m not like that Reina...

“Maybe you are right.I am a bit tired I haven’t been sleeping well lately.”

Yeah I know something about this.I know by heart your Love-Hello DVD and your every photobook...Gosh I’m pathetic...

“So I may talk nonsense, but I promise to rest properly.”She raises her hand and tenderly strokes my cheek “We need you Ai...I need you so... don’t  you ever give me that sad look of yours.”

Reina...

I can’t hold back anymore I embrance her with my arms and begin to cry. She is so warm, her heart is pounding so fast. I’m crying but I’m not sad, on the contrary I’m happy. She is here for me and I don’t have to refrain myself anymore.

I was so angry with Miki when she has left. I’ve never suspected that I will become the next leader.I simply didn’t fit for that.I’ve never had enough confidence and charisma to begin with.However, it seemed that girls had accepted my fate even before I did that. Everyone have started to count on me and before I realized they’ve began to call me the leader.So I was trying my best not to disillusion their hopes. But somwhere deep down in my heart I hid the fear and the confiusion.I couldn’t show my weak side to anyone not even to...No...Especially not to Risa....From all of the girls she is the one who belives in me the most. Besides I am already a big burden to her...But with Reina is diffrent.I want to show her all of my feelings.To show her that I’m scared, confused, happy, that I want her to be here with me and that...I love her...

Her sleeve is totally soaked from my tears.I let her go. We are gazing into each other eyes when she suddenly...

Oh my God! Has she just kissed me? Wait calm down it just an innocent kiss...Well, actually not that innocent she technically crushes my lips...My heart is racing like mad... Why is she doing this to me? It’s not right...We can’t... I should forget about that... I should forget about her...

No! I can’t forget about her I love her! Besides I’m the leader now so I have to take the lead, right?

“Gom...”

I don’t let her to finish the sentence. I grab her chin and shut her mouth with my own lips.Our tongues quickly meet up.I pull her into me. God how long I was craving for this to happen...However I hold back myself. After all, I have to be sure that she is ok with this...She...is there is no doubt about it. I can see this in her hazy gaze.Her wet lips sligthly open as she licks them.I take this as a permission to continue...

We move closer to the bed not tearing away from each other's arms and lips. I gently push her by the shoulder and she lands in a place where I’ve been imagining the two of us so many times. We begin to kiss like mad.Surely we are mad, but who cares?Her hand slowly slides up and down my back. I take off her cute pink T-shirt and honestly, she looks much more cuter without it.Her shorts quickly join the T-shirt on the floor. Her skin is so soft...She breaks away from my kiss and giggles. I didn’t know she is so ticklish. I stroke away a few hair strains out of her face. We are looking at each other and grining like idiots.For a while I think that maybe this is a dream but no she is real. I can feel her warm body, her touch,her breath, I can hear her heartbeat. I’m so happy that this is really happening...I slowly start to kiss her neck. Meanwhile my fingers are creeping up to her panties. And guess I did it right this time since soon after she was quietly groaning into my ear...

I hold her gently in my arms. Her heart is still racing but eventually she calms down and falls asleep. I lean my chin on her head.

“I love you Reina...” I say under my breath and join her in her sleep.

I don’t want to wake up. I’m scared that when I will open my eyes she won’t be there...But soon I hear someone's moves.Thank God she is here...I lazily open my eyes.

“Konnichiwa.” She grins ang her eyes sparkle.

“Ohayo.” I give her a good morning kiss on the forehead.

I roll onto my back, her hair tickle my shoulder as she leans on it. She hugs my arm and rubs it with her cute little nose. I laugh heartily relived that she is so close to me.I look at ours entwined hands they fit perfectly...

“Mmhmm...ano... “ She mumbles and looks at me with her cute wonky eye.”May I ask you a personal question?”

This makes me laugh. After that night you can ask me about anything...

“Sure.”She pulls up the cover like she would be scared of something.

Maybe she wants to ask about...

“Have you done that before?”

Exactly about that...I laugh that she can read my mind so well.

“Like with whom?” I ask trying to stop giggling.

“Well, I don’t know...with Gaki?”

“With Gaki?”

Yeah, right not even in a million years. I mean seriously is this the kind of image that everybody has about our friendship?

“God Tanakacchi not all leaders and sub-leaders sleep with each other if you know what I mean.”

“So...Reina was first?”I nod and smile to assure her.

“Yaay!!! Reina is ichiban!”She screams and points her finger into the air. But soon she flushes and hides herself under the sheet.

Hey don’t you hide that cute face of yours! I pull the cover and gently sit up on her stomach. She is so adorable when she is blushing...

“Yeah...you really are ichiban.” I whisper to her ear and let my hands slide down her body...

Is this really what leader should do? Well, as long as she is ok with such a leader I don’t really care...

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 5. The leader]
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 03:38:10 PM »
uwaah~~ ai-chans pov! now i know what she was thinking about!! hmm.. gaki x koha?? this i gotta see.. or read!  XD

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »
Brilliant. But Gaki x Koha :thumbdown:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 04:12:45 AM »
Ichi, ni, san, spin...She is still standing there...Ok now to the left....She is so cool yet still so cute and adorable...Ichi, ni...Again she has this Yankee look. She seems to be pissed off...I wonder why...But oh God how I love this Yankee image ...Ugg...Again I’m having those thoughts...I have to forget about  it..
AICHAN POV! :w00t:

And who said Aichan should stop having these thoughts? :twisted:

What kind of dilemma is this? Gaki already worries too much about me I don’t have to give her another reason... I just have to focus on dancing...But what’s up with her anyway?Why she looks like she is angry with me?Maybe I should just go and ask her. Yeah, you are the leader so just go on and ask her!
Well, considering how Reina seems to be the "no-nonsense" type, it shouldn't be a problem to just come out and ask her straight-up what (if anything) is bothering her.

Notice I said shouldn't be a problem:roll:

“Well, you’ve been staring at me for over 10 minutes with that look like I’ve done something horrible to you and now you want to kill me for that.” And I’m not into sm...However, if you would like to I...Definetly should control myself  more... “Besides everyone has already gone to the cafeteria only you’ve stayed. So I thought that maybe you want to talk.”

She looks around. It seems like she has just realized the truth about being alone here.

“Uh...mhmm... ano...eto...”She stutters which I find so cute.

“Ai-chan~!”

Oh no! Not now when I’m admiring my little Reina.

Of course it was Gaki who interrupted our conversation. I’ve never been so angry to see her in my entire life.

“Ai-chan,” here we go again... “How many times I have to say when it’s break, it’s break! You will get overworked.”
Omgass! Not only is it Aichan's POV, but it's THE START OF THE STORY FROM AICHAN'S POV!!! :w00t:

“Ai-chan!!!” Risa screams right into my ear.

“Nani!?” I shout.

She almost startled me to death.

“Right, you don’t have to listen to me, but at least try not to spill tea everywhere.”

Crap she is right! But it’s too late. Tea flows from the table down to my pants. I stand up immediately.

“Dam...” I stop in my tracks.
Yabai. :lol:

“Excuse me.”I sigh. We still have practice so I go to the dressing room to change my wet clothes.

I’m halfly naked... Reina walks in, entwines her hands around my waist and begins to kiss my neck and...

I quickly put my clothes on and run out of the room. I have to stop thinking about her like that...It’s just not right...
Whoa...Aichan daydreamin'... :O

”Can I drop in to you later?”

What again?I’m fed up with listening about how cute is Koharu...It’s obvious that you love her...

“Actually I was planing to visit Reina. I need to talk with her about something.”

And you should stop using me as an excuse. Just go and tell her how you feel about her. Be honest with yourself...
GakiKoha??? :stunned:

She sounds pretty convincing but there must be something that is troubling her and I’m positive that it has something to do with me. Come on Ai think!What have you done to her?Why she doesn’t want to tell you? Think baka! Think! BA...

“BAKA!!!”

“...”I stare straight at her.

What the....?!Does she own some kind of telepatic powers?

“I-uh... BAKA ne, BAKA ne, BAKA ne, doushite ano ko ni Torarechau no BAKA ne Yappa namida ne...”
Oh how cutely funny!  XD

*RenAi Part*
:wriggly:

Is this really what leader should do? Well, as long as she is ok with such a leader I don’t really care...
Damn right. :rockon:

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2008, 08:04:38 PM »
Yay, me likes :)
Hentai Ai-chan is so funny .
but i agree with Lolli about GakiKoha...Gaki is not pedobear  :smoke:
anyway can't wait for the revealing of what realy happened in that rehearsal from leader's POV

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2008, 08:18:49 PM »
I always love Aichan's POV in fics, it's quite an interesting perspective but I think it needs more Aichan randomness xD

I don't really see the GakiKoha couple either but you can always give it a try, it may surprise us.

Great chapter, waiting for more  :)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 08:42:00 PM »
eh !? I thought I posted something here ..... oh well ...........

Brilliant. But Gaki x Koha :thumbdown:

yeah :banghead:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2008, 07:40:00 AM »
Gosh GakiKoha caused so much controversy  XD  Just as I expected   :mon sweat: But I won't explain anything   :twisted:

I don't want to spoil the whole story but I promise to take a good care of Gaki...However it won't happen so soon...Well you just have to be patient and trust me  :hee:

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2008, 03:09:39 AM »
i'm not english speaking so please try to understand me xDDD
i love your fic *--* RenAi I like this couple a lot xDD please continue ^^  :wub:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »
Yep another chap from Ai POV which means answers to some previous questions and probably also...some new questions  XD Well anyway enjoy and please....don't worry about Gaki  :sweat:

The Morning After
stage 2

I am kissing Reina’s cute tummy. She is squealing and giggling. It’s definitely her weak spot...She is extremely ticklish here...

“OHAYO!!!” I straighten up in shock at the sound of this happy scream, but quickly snuggle into Reina again as I realize that we just got caught...

“Rei...” Kame stops in her tracks. I’m pressing my face against Reina’s stomach trying hard not to burst into laughter.

“Who is there?” Sayu trails off.

I wonder if they do this everyday, bursting into Tanaka’s room without even knocking... 

“Ano...” My younger bedmate...I mean bandmate...mutters. She is probably in deep shock. So I settel down as I have to help her.

“Ohayo guys.”I simply greet them with a bright smile on my face.

What else couldI say? “It’s not what you think we will explain” And then what?Something like “Reina felt sick so I came to check up on her” or “she had a nightmare”? It certainly wouldn’t work. They aren’t maybe the smartest members in Morning Musume but they are enough intelligent to figure out what two naked girls in bed were doing...Besides if it’s them there is nothing to worry about.

I look at Eri, she is showing me something with her finger.

“Oh.” I wipe my mouth. I must have spat myself while I was trying not to laugh.

Well, Kame and Sayu don’t bother to control themselves....

“Nee...Sayu looks like not only we had fun tonight.”

“...” Seems like not only I and Reina have our dirty little secrets...

“But honestly I would never guess that it’ll be Ai who will take her innocence.”

Oh yeah? Well, the same goes for you Sayu. I would never think that you will cross that line with Eri...

“Oh just shut up and get lost!” Reina aims a pillow at the intruders.

Look who came back our Yankee princess...

“Hai, hai but don’t be late for breakfast.” The pillow lands back on the bed and the giggling duo leave us alone.

“Now where were we?” Reina attempts to steal my kiss but I put out her burning passion laying my index finger on her lips.

Somehow Sayu and Eri have turned my “punctual leader mode” on.

“They are right, we have to get ready. We can’t be late for the rehearsal.” She is very displeased with my actions but I jump off the bed anyway and try to ignore her disappointed face.

We simply don’t have time for this. We have to be on time or our manager will be pissed off and of course he will blame me for everything as I’m the leader...

I keep on looking for my clothes. I can’t find my bra which seems to worsen the situation that I’m in...I bend down to chcek under the bed.Here it is.Wait... what is this?It’s some kind of magazine. I peer to see it’s name...No way! It’s my photobook “19”! But why is she keeping it under the bed?I keep hers in the drawer next to the bed...

“But we still have an hour, right?”

“Yeah, but we have to take a shower, dress up and eat breakfast.” Gosh, Reina, don’t make it harder...

“We can skip the breakfast....” She must be joking...

“And then what faint at practise?” I retort.

“So maybe we can take a quick shower together?” She hugs me from behind and pulls her warm body closer to mine.

Hmmm...Wet, naked, Tanaka under the shower with me...Wait is this some kind of a game? Like can you fight the temptation,huh?Yesterday I lost... Her kiss pushed me over the edge and I was no longer able to control myself...But ok Reina I accept your challenge again.

“A quick shower? Why I have the feeling that it won’t be quick?”

“No. It won’t be long I promise.” Come on, after what we did yesterday you expect me to belive this? You keep my photobook under the bed. You look through my pictures where on some I’m wet and only in my swimsuit everynight and now you are trying to persude me that you wouldn’t do anything...You must be punished for lying to me...

I slam her against the bed.

“So what are you trying to say is that while we would be under the small shower both wet and naked you wouldn’t  want to make out with me?”I tease her but give her a second chance at the same time. She just has to admit  the truth....

“I promise I won’t touch you.” Wrong answer, you lose...

“Good so you won’t have anything against if I just leave now and take the shower by myself.” I wink at her and get back to dressing up.

“But...But I promise I won’t do anything, it will be a quick shower and then we can go for breakfast together.” She is cute with that desperate look of hers. Begging Reina is indeed a rare sight...Ok you almost got me but I’m positive that if I gonna take this shower with you now it will be the longest lasting shower in my life.

“Ok let’s say that I belive you.” The expression on her face when she thinks she won it’s just priceless.” But...I’ve never said that I wouldn’t do anything right?” I pat her head and give her a big smile.

Is it really ok to be so cruel?Well, she asked for it. She wasn’t honest with me and was scheming an evil plan against me...

“Ano...”She stiffens gaping at me.

“And by the way,you are really bad at lying.”

Game over Tanaka. Don’t take it personally though.I still love you so don’t worry we will make up for the lost time. However, now I have to go...

“Wait! There is one more thing I want to ask about.” Oh right she probably wants to know...

“Where have I learned those things? Hi-mi-tsu. See ya! Chu~” I shut the door.

Gosh...I can’t tell her. Not now, not yet...

I’m about to enter my room when I hear a quiet squeak.Turning around to localize it’s source I notice...Gaki! She is leaving Koharu’s room! Oh my God! Has she really listened to my advice? Were they talking the whole night? I am...I am stunned.

“Gaki-san?”I ask like I wouldn’t recognize her or haven’t seen her for years.

“Ai-chan?” Funny her reaction is exactly the same.

I’m so confused that I don’t know what to say...

“Ohayo.” I decide to simply greet her.

“O-ohayo.” She looks down and flushes.

She hasn’t done that thing which I think she did, has she? I mean I have nothing against her feelings for Kusumi but she is only fifteen...

“So I think...I will go now...” She mutters awkwardly.

What?! Wait you little miss “you never listen to me Ai”, explain yourself!

“Ano...” Too late she vanishes behind her room doors. Great when I was thinking about being a role model I didn’t mean to be that kind of a role model...

I take a quick shower trying hard not to think about how stupid I’m being so serious about my job. If I weren’t so stubborn Reina would be here with me...Or rather I would be there with her...Ugg...I can’t turn back time so I just have to be patient and wait for another occassion to come. Now when I finally accepted my feelings towards her and I know that she feels the same way about me I don’t have to worry or hold back myself, right? I can show her my true self... I stare at my refelection in the mirror and grin.  Another leader is getting herself into trouble, huh? It became a tradition....Gosh Gaki will kill me...Or I will kill her...

It’s 8:20 normally at this hour Gaki drops in and we go for breakfast together.Oh well, I will just go by myself then...

I enter the restaurant and to my surprise Risa is already sitting there. What’s more Koharu is with her. They are both lost in thought but since they sit next to each other it must mean that everything between them is ok. At least I think so...

I join them, but they seem not to notice my presence at all.

“Gaki why didn’t you come for me?” No response... ”Gaki-san?” So that’s how Risa feels when I don’t listen to her...

“Nevermind.” I sigh in resignation. My spirit goes high again when I see Reina in the entrance.

“Reina~!”I cry as loud as I can hoping that maybe my scream will wake up Gaki by chance.

I point at the empty chair next to me. She hesitates and looks around but eventually joins us.

“Ohayo.” She greets Koharu and Gaki but she is also ignored. However she isn’t as understanding as I’m and she won’t let them go away with ignoring her...

“Reina said ohayo!” I can’t help but to laugh. She is so predictable...Nevertheless she was totally unpredictable tonight...

“Oh gomenasai Tanakacchin. Ohayo.” Risa is first to break the silence.

“Ohayo.” Koharu mutters still staring at the wall. Reina looks at me expecting some kind of explanation.

I only shrug and smile. I also would like to know what’s going on so I take the matter into my hands.

Hmmm...What question would make them wake up immediately...Have you slept together? Nah too direct...

“So girls, did you sleep well?” I ask slyly. They both jerk and flush.

Bingo! Gotcha!

“Ano...Hai.”

Oh my God I’ve never seen Risa being so embaressed in my life! Red Mame-chan...Koharu just nods and looks down. Ok something certainly has happened between those two. I think I even know what...And yet I thought that Gaki is a responsible type. Guess I was wrong...And what’s up with Reina? Spacing out and blushing all of sudden. Maybe my question brought back memorise to her about ours yesterday’s actions...

I gently stroke her tight to assure her that it wasn’t our last time. She wears shorts so the reaction is immediate...She gives me a “what-the-hell-look”...Definitely I wasn’t suspecting that kind of a reaction...I quickly withdraw my hand.

Maybe she is mad cause I put off our “shower scene”?...

“Ai-chan can we talk?”Gaki interrupts my thinking. At last, I thought she would never ask this question.

“Hai. Excuse us.” I follow Risa to her room.

“Ai-chan...” She begins nervously, not making an eye contact. ”I’ve done something terrible to Koharu.”

So after all she did that! And I was hoping that maybe it’s only my overactive imagination...But how could she? Our Miracle-chan is so young...

“I can’t believe this Risa.” I frown at her.

“So you know?” She asks, disbelieving my words.

“Of course I know I saw you when you were leaving her room don’t you remember?” I retort.

“Oh right...You probably guessed by yourself as you know me so well.” She hangs her head down again.

“Yeah, but you know what? I thought that you are more responsible.” I shake my head in disapproval.

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know what has gotten into me. I went to her room yesterday evening to talk with her but she was already sleeping. She was so cute and adorable that I couldn’t resist.” She tries to explain herself but she only makes her situation worse.

“You did that when she was sleeping?!” Wait, do I even know you? Cause I start to doubt this...

“Mmhm...”She nods almost unnoticeably. ”But she woke up during it.”

“WHAT?! Gaki do you even listen to your own words? Of course she would wake up who wouldn’t?!”

“Gosh Ai-chan. I know I’ve done wrong but you don’t have to make it sound like I’ve raped her or something. I’ve just kissed her. Don’t you think, you are exaggerating?"

“What did you just say?”I ask calmly.

“That you are exaggerating?”She says sheepishly as if scared fo me.

“No before that.”

“Don’t you think?”

“No even before.” It’s surprising how slow on the uptake she can be sometimes.

“I’ve just kissed her?”

“...”Is she kidding me? She is so nervous,desperate, she gave me almost a heartattack and all this because she did something so innocent like kissing Koharu in her sleep. Ha...Ha...Haha...

“Ai-chan are you alright?”I’m laughing so hard that I can’t even speak a word.

“H...H...hai...”I finally mumble out as I catch my breath.”So...So you just...Just kissed her?”

“Yeah and you thought that what?"

“No...Nothing...Nevermind.”God to panic about something so small...I think that not soon will I tell her about what happened between me and Reina...

“You aren’t mad at me anymore?” She asks confused.

“No, of course I’m not mad at you.”

“So why were you shouting at me like a wild baboon a while ago?” She retorts giving me a wary look.

“Look I’m not mad at you, ok?” I place my hands at her shoulders and smile gently.”Now tell me what was Koharu’s reaction as she opened her eyes.”

She sighs, looking at me in disbelief.

“She was shocked...I stood up immediately and wanted to leave but she grabbed me and hugged me from behind, whispering that she wants me to stay...”

Oh, so it came out that I should worry about Koharu instead of Gaki as she was the one who took over the initiative...

“And you?”

“I...I stayed...We slept together and in the morning I left.”

“And?”

“And what?”

“What’s the problem?”

“Gah Ai-chan! Have you even been listening to me?”

“Yeah, I was but I still don’t get why are you so worried?”

“Why am I so worried?! It’s inadmissible! If someone finds out we are finkiksj.” I shut her mouth with my hand.

“Do you love her?”I ask looking deep into her eyes. She dodges my gaze.

“I guess so...” Her answer is hardly audible.

“What? I haven’t heared?” I bring closer my ear to her face.

“Yes I love her!” Seems like she is fed up with me...

“So there is no problem. Just go and tell her how you feel.”

“But...” I silence her again and stare straight at her.

“I know what  you want to tell me. That we are idols and if anyone finds out we will be in deep trouble. We can even end up jobless... And probably you are right... However, we are humans Gaki and we have feelings. And no matter how hard Upfront is trying they will never change that fact.”

I know I’m doing the right thing telling her those words. However, I still can’t believe I found enough courage to say them...It’s thanks to Reina I guess...

“Ai-chan...” She mutters completely stunned by my words.

But it’s true. They can’t decide about our lives only because we have a contract signed with them. Maybe they pay us the money. However they earn even more and it’s all thanks to us. Funny I’ve heard those words somewhere before...Oh yeah Miki told me this once...

“So promise me to tell Koharu that you love her, ok?”

Besides if tell her the opposite I will be a hypocrite...Like before when I told her that she should confess her feelings to Koharu while at the same time I also wasn’t honest with myself...

“Hai.” She hugs me tightly.

As we break apart she gives me a suspicious look.

“What?” I ask feeling a little bit uneasy.

“Why were you at the corridor that time?” She asks slyly.

Holy crap!

“Ano...it’s already 8:45. We have to go or we will be late.” I walk away leaving behind my angry sub-leader.

“Takahashi-san! I’m not finished with you!”

I run down the stairs and the recepcionist inform me that our car has just arrived. I pass the infromation to girls screaming and they quickly stand up from their tables.

Reina is coming my way. Right I also have to talk with her. We can’t act as nothing happened. We have to make things clear. Are we lovers now? Friends? Or maybe...Enemies cause again she has this creepy look. I grab her arm.

“We also need to talk.”

I must know who am I to you. Are you in love with me or was it just a fling?

“H...Hai.” She looks surprised.

Maybe she doesn’t want to talk with me? Maybe she thinks that I’m not serious about her...Or she isn’t serious about me...

I walk away hoping that everything will turn out well...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 6. The morning after (stage 2)]
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 12:59:36 AM »
MOAR AICHAN POV! :shakeit:

“Hai, hai but don’t be late for breakfast.” The pillow lands back on the bed and the giggling duo leave us alone.

“Now where were we?” Reina attempts to steal my kiss but I put out her burning passion laying my index finger on her lips.

Somehow Sayu and Eri have turned my “punctual leader mode” on.
D'OH! :lol:

I keep on looking for my clothes. I can’t find my bra which seems to worsen the situation that I’m in...I bend down to chcek under the bed.Here it is.Wait... what is this?It’s some kind of magazine. I peer to see it’s name...No way! It’s my photobook “19”! But why is she keeping it under the bed?I keep hers in the drawer next to the bed...
WOO! :twisted:

“A quick shower? Why I have the feeling that it won’t be quick?”

“No. It won’t be long I promise.” Come on, after what we did yesterday you expect me to belive this? You keep my photobook under the bed. You look through my pictures where on some I’m wet and only in my swimsuit everynight and now you are trying to persude me that you wouldn’t do anything...You must be punished for lying to me...
Punish her in the shower.  O0

“Ok let’s say that I belive you.” The expression on her face when she thinks she won it’s just priceless.” But...I’ve never said that I wouldn’t do anything right?” I pat her head and give her a big smile.

Is it really ok to be so cruel?
Is it ok? Maybe, maybe not. Is it fun? Oooooooooh yeah. XD

“Wait! There is one more thing I want to ask about.” Oh right she probably wants to know...

“Where have I learned those things? Hi-mi-tsu. See ya! Chu~” I shut the door.

Gosh...I can’t tell her. Not now, not yet...
Huh? :?

I’m about to enter my room when I hear a quiet squeak.Turning around to localize it’s source I notice...Gaki! She is leaving Koharu’s room! Oh my God! Has she really listened to my advice?
GakiKoha??? :dizzy:

It’s 8:20 normally at this hour Gaki drops in and we go for breakfast together.Oh well, I will just go by myself then...

I enter the restaurant and to my surprise Risa is already sitting there. What’s more Koharu is with her. They are both lost in thought but since they sit next to each other it must mean that everything between them is ok. At least I think so...
Hmmm...odd. They're evidently distracted, but it's not quite "raburabu distracted".  Maybe there's no GakiKoha after all?

“So girls, did you sleep well?” I ask slyly. They both jerk and flush.

Bingo! Gotcha!

“Ano...Hai.”

Oh my God I’ve never seen Risa being so embaressed in my life! Red Mame-chan...Koharu just nods and looks down. Ok something certainly has happened between those two. I think I even know what...And yet I thought that Gaki is a responsible type.
Curiouser and curiouser. :dunno:

“Ai-chan...” She begins nervously, not making an eye contact. ”I’ve done something terrible to Koharu.”
Strange, given the fact that Aichan saw her leaving Koharu's room, and the slight awkwardness that was there at the time, one would expect Risa to be a bit more giddy here, instead of...nervous.

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know what has gotten into me. I went to her room yesterday evening to talk with her but she was already sleeping. She was so cute and adorable that I couldn’t resist.” She tries to explain herself but she only makes her situation worse.

“You did that when she was sleeping?!” Wait, do I even know you? Cause I start to doubt this...

“Mmhm...”She nods almost unnoticeably. ”But she woke up during it.”
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!! Risa what the hell! :OMG:

“WHAT?! Gaki do you even listen to your own words? Of course she would wake up who wouldn’t?!”

“Gosh Ai-chan. I know I’ve done wrong but you don’t have to make it sound like I’ve raped her or something. I’ve just kissed her. Don’t you think, you are exaggerating?"
Wait, so Risa didn't do the deed with sleeping Koharu? She just kissed her while she was asleep, but Koharu woke up while she was kissing her?

That'd almost be cute, if it weren't so creepy at the same time.

Oh shit, I think I know where THIS is going.

”Now tell me what was Koharu’s reaction as she opened her eyes.”

She sighs, looking at me in disbelief.

“She was shocked...I stood up immediately and wanted to leave but she grabbed me and hugged me from behind, whispering that she wants me to stay...”
Isn't that a good thing? :pig huh:

Oh, so it came out that I should worry about Koharu instead of Gaki as she was the one who took over the initiative...

“And you?”

Okay wait. Did they sleep together or did they "sleep" together?

Hey, someone had to ask.

“Yeah, I was but I still don’t get why are you so worried?”

“Why am I so worried?! It’s inadmissible! If someone finds out we are finkiksj.” I shut her mouth with my hand.

“Do you love her?”I ask looking deep into her eyes. She dodges my gaze.

“I guess so...” Her answer is hardly audible.

“What? I haven’t heared?” I bring closer my ear to her face.

“Yes I love her!” Seems like she is fed up with me...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wriggly:

“So promise me to tell Koharu that you love her, ok?”

Besides if tell her the opposite I will be a hypocrite...Like before when I told her that she should confess her feelings to Koharu while at the same time I also wasn’t honest with myself...

“Hai.” She hugs me tightly.

As we break apart she gives me a suspicious look.

“What?” I ask feeling a little bit uneasy.

“Why were you at the corridor that time?” She asks slyly.

Holy crap!
:wahaha:

I run down the stairs and the recepcionist inform me that our car has just arrived. I pass the infromation to girls screaming and they quickly stand up from their tables.

Reina is coming my way. Right I also have to talk with her. We can’t act as nothing happened. We have to make things clear. Are we lovers now? Friends? Or maybe...Enemies cause again she has this creepy look. I grab her arm.

“We also need to talk.”

I must know who am I to you. Are you in love with me or was it just a fling?

“H...Hai.” She looks surprised.

Maybe she doesn’t want to talk with me? Maybe she thinks that I’m not serious about her...Or she isn’t serious about me...

I walk away hoping that everything will turn out well...
Ah, but Aichan doesn't know that Reina saw what looked like her and Risa smooching. :cry:

Definitely going to be interesting to see how this goes (AND to see Reina's reaction when she finds out about GakiKoha ;D ).

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 04:45:19 AM »
Ai has a dirty mind, lol.
Gakikoha is, as everyone said, kinda unexpected. I'm liking it so far, though. I wanna know how it all turns out between them! Reinai including, obviously...  :grin:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

“And you?”

Okay wait. Did they sleep together or did they "sleep" together?

hope not .......... me need answer .......

ps. I read this before April 1, so the "4-1 mode" doesn't affect me ^_^ :lol:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Lang Lai Le