JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aimai ME MIND

Author Topic: Solus (Chapter 15.5 - 01/04)  (Read 45495 times)

Offline reikoshi

• ecchi
Re: Solus (Chapter 15 - 08/25)
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
Woah you're updating! *this is my first comment though sorry XD*
this is really interesting
All wants reina lololol
But i'm with astro18 mwahaha team eri faitoo! XD
Thanks for the update *waitin for the next chap yuhuu :D*
Ganbatte~

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2011, 04:49:12 PM »
Whoa! Flying alligata~!!!

Took you one year and 24 days to finally update... no recap?  XD  XD  XD

*composes self and starts to read* will edit later  :D

EDIT1: I'm still not composed (I think I had too much alcohol)  :nervous will edit2 tomorrow  :sweatdrop:

EDIT2:

she could not believed that she could even forget to spell her name correctly.
:lol: but why.?.  :huhuh

doodles of distorted rabbit, turtle and cat on one of the unused papers
Rokkies forever  :heart:

‘I won’t leave you. I promise.’
Makes me wonder, why do we have to make promises in the first place when we're aware that the future isn't certain.

The smile Reina had given her earlier had melted her heart and she hoped the smaller girl would listen to what she had to say.
Aww

An evil grin played on the bunny’s face as she decided to be…well, Sayu.
I was seriously concentrating, you know trying to feel what they're feeling and then  XD  I love the above part  :D

That confession would have to wait.
Hmmm

Sitting next to her, Risa was staring daggers at the said girl whereas Airi was trying to lighten the awkward atmosphere and protect her girlfriend from her sister.
:lol: overly protective

Ai, however, seems more interested in the menu
XD

But it was hard. Pretending I was happy when I wanted more.
Very true

Hopefully Risa has not maimed Maimi yet for dating her sister.
XD

“Just you and me, Princess. Soon enough."
:mon freeze:  :OMG:  :frustrated:  :temper:

:on voodoo:  MOAR!!!  :on voodoo:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:56:24 AM by kRisZ »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2011, 06:11:25 PM »
Nice Comeback! congratz  XD .  Aichan amazed me. She can read erien's mind  :lol:.

I'm with Eri team too but I like Sayu as well. The story might become more intriguing if Sayu won Reina (for now) and Junjun will jump in  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . It's only an opinion of course.  hehehehe. Sometimes, I like conflicts in a stories.

And Mitsui. I think I got the picture on what she looks like while ripping the picture and pasting it on the wall. Creepy but I like it.  :twothumbs

You still got it badsaints . keep it up.  :twothumbs

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2011, 07:20:55 PM »
Whoa, Reina's quite a mess...good job, Eri!  XD
Sayu, you make my TanaShige heart happy <3
Gaki-san, you cute overprotective sister, give your blessing to the couple, will ya?  :D
Ai is awesome, please encourage Eri more!
Creepy person for cliffhanger  :P
Just being curious, would there be a side story or something that will explain YajiSuzu's history?

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2011, 03:31:40 AM »
Oh my... I almost forgot about this story. :sweatdrop: And since I've never commented, I will do so now. Your story is really great! :twothumbs

Why do I sense heartbreak? :bleed eyes: Three girls are in love with Reina(lucky girl). But I really do hope for TanaKame, that's for sure. :inlove: Awww, and Ai-chan, unlike her oblivious self, knew how Eri felt all a long. Does she know that Sayu also likes Reina though? :O

Creepy Aika at the end.. ;)

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »
Hey , Hey ... Dont Go Forgetting about this story please ok? :mon hanky:
Im still waiting on a update  :nervous
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Solus (Chapter 15.5 - 01/04)
« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2012, 04:18:30 PM »
@fushigidane - Wow you're the first to guess Aika. Bingo!

@Sora-chan - Gomen! For not updating fast. And thanks for the reminder :) TanaKame supporter huh. No love for TanaShige? :P

@astro18 - I'm glad you find the ending creepy. I was hoping someone would :lol: Team Eri? Why not Sayu? Why not many supporters for the cute (hawt) bunny? Cause Reina might end up with Sayu, ya know.

@reikoshi - Hi there! Another Team Eri haha. Thank you for reading and commenting :peace:

@k!!!!!! - :shakeit: (just wanna use that lol)

@Sancho - Thank you! Your comment made me so happy :wub: Junjun will jump in for sure :twisted: In fact she will make her move next chapter (if I'm disciplined enough to write). I'm so glad you can visualise the ending.  Was afraid nobody understood my gibberish language.

@C - Ah YajiSuzu. I had plans for them to support the gorokkies but maybe they'll end up as background characters. Maybe. But at least I have fellow TanaShige supporter here :lol:

@kano-chan - Thank you for reading & commenting :) Glad you noticed that Aichan is not as oblivious as she seems. And yes, she's aware of Sayu's feeling. Maybe she's a fellow TanaKame shipper as well?

A/N: I wanted to discontinue this boring story due to me losing interest in TakaGaki & other things. But I felt like writing again while I was backpacking recently (blame Japan & coldness), so I'll try. If anyone is still reading or even remember this :? Maybe I'll just break TakaGaki up just for the fun of it :lol:

Warning: Very boring chapter for this boring story ahead. Blame boredom at work.

Chapter 15.5

Carousels, in the sky, that we shape with our eyes………

The colourful and merry lights lining the streets below did nothing to distract the solemn thoughts. The man shifted his attention to his own reflection in the glass window. Perhaps it was his fierce eyes. Or perhaps the way his thin lips perpetually curved down from lack of smile. Or perhaps it was his don’t-mess-with-me attitude. Whatever it was, people tend to toe carefully around him. The streaks of white hair further accentuate the authority and mystery that he was known for. Nonetheless, the power he held attracted people to him like bees to honey. But no, he never had friends. Never trusted anyone. Anyone except his family.

Reina. She had those same fierce eyes as him. But of course, she was his princess. The princess of the Tanaka family. She was his pride and joy. However, that was the exact reason why it hurt him so much when she did what she did. It hurt him so bad that he unintentionally pushed her away, causing his princess to go through the pain alone. What was worse was that his actions had unknowingly forced his wife to stay away from his daughter for fear of antagonising him further.

When she left, the pride in him could not find it in him to stop her from running away. How do you pull the daughter you have locked away back into your arms? How do you run to her side when she woke up every night from the very nightmare you have caused?

The night Reina ran away from home, he was standing at this very spot looking out of the window. He was aware of Reina’s plan but chose to remain ignorant. Perhaps Tokyo would be a better place for Reina to heal. In time when all wounds are forgotten, his princess will return into his arms. The one thing he could do as a father was to contact the university Reina applied to and offered donations, on the condition that Reina was informed that she had secured a ‘scholarship’ for her studies. It was not the responsible way, but it was the best way he could came up with given the situation.

He extracted the photographs from the brown envelope that Aika had given him. It hit him hard just how much he miss his little girl. But she was different in these photographs. The past year has matured her and this was evident in her face.

‘My little girl has grown up,’ he let out a deep sigh as he turned and sat on his high chair. Though not obvious, signs of fatigue and stress were showing on the features of the otherwise sturdy man in his forties.

Leaning back on his chair, he contemplated the next course of action. Finally decided, he picked up the line to his personal secretary,

“Ishikawa-san, please contact my lawyers. And call Mitsui-san in.”

………In the moment it takes to make plans or mistakes

Replies done. Time to write...

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #167 on: January 05, 2012, 07:49:20 AM »
Whoa, Wait a minute. So im not dreaming this.. You? y..you actually updated!! Yay. :yep: :heart:
Though it was short and kinda didn't tell us much, Its better than no chapter at all so Im glad at the fact you havent forgotten about this.. Though you wanted too :( lol.

I like Tanashige...... when of course Tanakame are no where to be found within that fan fiction. If I know Tanakame has a chance I root for them til i cant anymore :nervous haha

Cause Reina might end up with Sayu, ya know.
Buu~Buu, Dont do it badsaint-san! :cry: :lol: :P
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2012, 05:27:49 PM »
He sent Aika to spy on Reina?

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2012, 02:03:03 AM »
Waow an update, :grin:.
30 mins to "decide" or "chill out". :pimp:
Fightoh! :thumbup :w00t:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #170 on: February 11, 2012, 07:02:53 PM »
Ah, so Aika was there for spying on Reina too...
Yep, I'm with you on supporting TanaShige so don't discontinue this fic, eh? ;)

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2012, 11:47:59 AM »
He was aware of Reina’s plan but chose to remain ignorant.
Too much pride will give you regrets in the end

In time when all wounds are forgotten, his princess will return into his arms.
What if she won't

The past year has matured her and this was evident in her face
Should be proud or something

“Ishikawa-san, please contact my lawyers. And call Mitsui-san in.”
Hmmm...

Next Chapter PLEASE!!!!!  :D

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aimai ME MIND