JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service

Author Topic: Broken Destiny Season 2 (Epilogue Version 1 & 2 10/01/10)  (Read 37923 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: Broken Destiny Season 2 (Chapter 60-64 07/11/10)
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2010, 02:30:06 PM »
Chapter 72

“Where am I?”

That’s the first question that came from my mind as soon as I opened my eyes. My vision’s somewhat blurry at first. I can somewhat perceive that I’m inside a white, and clean room. Why clean? I can smell the scent of an alcohol… and some drugs. And true enough when my vision cleared, I noticed that I’m inside a private hospital room. I tried to get up but my aching body didn’t cooperate with what I wanted to do.

I tried to look around to see if there’s other people present in this room. I squinted my eyes and saw Reina, Eri and Sayumi in the far end of the room, with their heads resting on the table. Onee-san was sleeping soundly on the sofa while…

“Rika?”

I saw her, beside my bed, sleeping peacefully. My heart skipped a beat; I knew that my face’ already turning red by the sudden change of atmosphere in the room. I was glad that they were all asleep or they will make fun of me. I grabbed that opportunity. I wanted to caress her face, to feel that soft skin with my bare hands. I gathered all my energy and tried to lift my left hand. I managed to do it but as soon as touched her face… my hand passed through her.

” Is this a dream? Why can’t I touch her? Am I a ghost?

I mustered all my energy and got up from the bed and my hunch became true. I saw my bruised body laying on the bed. I felt sorry for what happened with my body. I tried to remember what happened earlier.

…………….
“I hope Rika’s late. This is the first time that I’ll be late in an appointment that I made. If only that salesman arrived earlier, I could still make it in time.”

Hitomi looked around and saw her four friends and school mates walking towards the mall. Hitomi screamed and waved at them. Aya looked at her puzzled. She pointed at her watch as if sending her a message that she’s late.

“I guess Onee-san already told them that I had a date.”

Hitomi saw that the stop light turned red. She walked silently but quickly to reach the other side. She looked at her gift to Rika and smiled. Unknown to her, a red car which turned from the intersection, was driving fast towards her direction without noticing any of the traffic lights. The other people beside her ran and screamed. It was only the time that she saw the car coming and it was too late for her to react. The car hit her, head on with an immense force. The impact made her fly towards the other lane, hitting her head on the pavement. The driver of the red car tried to run away but a good samaritan blocked his way with his own car. Aya immediately called for an ambulance.

……………
“I was hit by a car…. So, am I dead or what?”

I looked at myself and sighed. Dextrose was hanging above my right side; its tube’s puncturing my right hand specifically my vein. An oxygen mask was placed on my mouth for me to breathe easier. There are also many other cables and wires attached to different kinds of machine inside that room. I deduced that I’m not totally dead. It may just be a dream… or…

“You’re not dead. You’re just in a state of coma.”

I looked back and saw a girl. She has a matured physique but I know that she’s still younger than me. She has a long hair and a somewhat mysterious aura was surrounding her. I felt like I’ve seen her before but I can’t remember it. She was wearing the same hospital gown like me.

“Excuse me… I’m in a coma?” I knew what a coma is but I still can’t believe what this girl was saying to me. She nodded and walked towards my physical body.

“A person’s soul who’s in a deep state of comatose is wandering around the earth like a ghost. That person can go anywhere; even back to the past and see whatever he or she wanted to see. The only difficult thing is that when that person enjoys what he sees, he or she forgets to go back to his or her own body.”

“Are you in a state of coma too?” I can’t help not to ask this girl. She just looked in my eyes and smiled. That smile sent shivers down my spine but I didn’t know why until she told me her answer.

“I’m already dead. I died in this hospital almost four years ago.”

“Ohh… sorry about that…” I felt awkward after learning that. This young girl... She could have grown up to be a very beautiful and charming woman if she survived. I looked back at my limp body.

“Would I end up just like her?

“She’s really kind and beautiful right? The girl beside your body.” I looked up at her and saw her smiling face looking at Rika. I sighed and smiled.

“Yeah, very beautiful indeed. She’s an important person to me.” I said as I went beside Rika and brushed her hair, although my hands didn’t touch her. “I changed because of her. I decided to become strong and to even go against my sister whom I respect and love so much.”

“So, you like her do you?” I suddenly went numbed. She didn’t know this person… or ghost too well. She might not be accustomed in ‘that’ kind of relationship. I looked back at her with a worried face. I can see that her smile didn’t vanish… yet.

“Uhm… yeah… I love her… I mean!... I like her. She’s my really good friend” I didn’t know why but I don’t want to spoil this girl’s innocent mind with these kinds of relationships.

“Sugoi!… You know what, I also had a girlfriend before… before I died. I’m really worried about her. From what I know about her personality, I know that she still can’t move on.” I was shocked at what this girl shared with me. Here I am, trying my best to conceal my real feelings for Rika because I thought this girl would never understand. I smiled and reached out my hand to this girl.

“I’m Yoshizawa Hitomi… What’s your name?” The girl shook my hands as she gave me her wonderful name.

“I’m Goto Maki.”

“Maki? Where did I hear that name before? Oh well, ‘Maki’s a common name here.”

“Hi Maki-chan! Can I call you that?”

“You already called me ‘Maki-chan’ so I guess its ok… Should I call you Onee-chan?” I laughed. And I thought that she’s the loner type of girl but I’m wrong. I felt so close to her that it feels like I’ve known her before.

“It’s alright with me… So… how old are you when you first had a girlfriend.”

“When I was in grade 6, 12 years old. She was my annoying classmate. She always bother me until I fell in love with her How about you? Is this girl your girlfriend?”

“Not yet… I was just about to start my move when a car hit me earlier.” She looked at Rika’s sleeping face. I noticed how she looked at her, adoringly. I somewhat felt jealous but I don’t know why.

“Is that so? Well, I think you can use this time to know her better.”

“How are going to do that?” I was intrigued by her suggestion.

“Let’s travel back to her past.”

She took my hand and led me towards the door. I took one last glance at Rika before we went out, right through the closed door. Outside, there’s a bright light ahead of us. She pulled me towards it and as soon as the light vanished, we were already in a certain school.

“We’re here… That’s her right?” She pointed towards the girl sitting on a table with her friends.

“You’re right! That’s her! And there’s also Reina, Sayumi and Eri!... And her best friend…” Rika still look the same although, she’s chubbier before than now. She was happily chatting away with them but… I noticed that Maki disappeared beside me. I was about to go and look for her but I saw that Rika stood up and walked towards a table at the far end, where a girl was sitting alone. I can’t see her face so I decided to go closer to them and to hear their conversation also. I managed to hear their conversation before it ended… And I’m surprised when I saw the one whom Rika was talking to.

“Matte!!! I’ll go straight to the point… I want to be friends with you.”

“There are other people to bother but why me?”

“Well, you see. I’ve noticed that you don’t talk to anyone here in school. Likewise, you don’t seem to have any friend that’s why I decided to befriend you.”

“Thanks for the concern, but I want to be alone. Please don’t bother me. I have other things to do.”
“There’s a saying that no man’s an island’. It means that people cannot live alone. I may give up with you today but, this will not be the last time that you will see me. Remember this… I will make you my friend… Goto-san.”

”Maki… Maki and Rika knew each other… The one whom Maki was talking before was…” Now I knew where I heard that name before. I was on the shower room of our school where I confronted Rika.

“..His… no… her name is Maki”
“Hai… And I really love her very much… Gomen.”

I just stood there as Rika and Maki’s past unfolded right in front of my eyes. I’ve seen everything. From their futsal days, to the one I shouldn’t have seen. I felt really jealous of Maki. I heard their conversation about Tokyo high. Now I know that the reason why Rika was in our school was that she’s just continuing Maki’s dream. I also saw their graduation and Maki’s departure. I just stood beside Rika as she talked to Maki in her newly given keitai before going to sleep. I just stood there as Rika was crying over Maki’s urn at her wake in their school.

“I really love her very much. But I guess there’s nothing I can do with my destiny.” I looked back and saw Maki again.

“I really love Rika… I wanted to help her move on.”

“I know… That’s why I showed our past to you.”

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »
One more chapter to go..XD

Chapter 73

“Is she alright? I already called your father. He will take the first flight going here in Japan.” Mrs. Yoshizawa said as she entered the room. Rika and the others gave a little space for their family bonding and decided to eat something at the hospital’s canteen.

“Hai, the doctor said that she’s going to survive. He said that she’s lucky that they managed to control her internal bleeding. She’s in a state of coma right now. The chance of her waking up is 70 to 30.” Miki explained. Mrs. Yoshizawa caressed Hitomi’s face and smiled weakly.

“At least this is better than what happened to her in this hospital 4 years ago.”

………………………..
“It’s really unfair!!! I really want to visit her! I miss Ayaya…” I whined as my parents cancelled our supposedly vacation to our hometown this vacation. It’s somewhat annoying to have busy parents. My father’s a well known plastic surgeon while my mom, is a famous chef and owner of our restaurant. If only mom didn’t catch a cervix cancer a year after giving birth to me, I would have a little sibling.

“I’m sorry Miki, but your father’s going to America tomorrow. Let’s just go to Chiba instead? At least it’s just an hour and a half of travel time.”

“But still, I miss my sister. We haven’t seen each other since we’ve moved in Tokyo… Onegai, let this be my graduation gift from you…” I can clearly remember how I begged my parents to let me see her even for a short time. Ayaya is my best friend. I always protect her from the bad guys. I’m her knight in shining armor. Maybe that’s the reason why my parents took me away from her. I always say that she’s my little sister but you know how scary a parent’s intuition is. Maybe they have a guess that I’m starting to fall in love with my friend that’s why they decided to move… Or I’m just imagining things and making an excuse for my own actions?

“I’m sorry… I promise, we’ll do it next time. Let’s just go to Chiba now.”

I don’t have an idea how to describe it. We just trekked up the mountain, ate on the summit and after an hour or so of rest, we descended down the trail. My father said that it’s good for the body. But I don’t care. I didn’t listen on his words. I’m just too bored that time. That was not a good way to celebrate my graduation in elementary.

I was exhausted from the walk. After trekking the mountain, my parents brought me in a department store and bought me many gifts. But it’s not enough, the best gift that I would like to have is to spend a day with her. The sun had already set when we decided to go back to Tokyo. Midway on our journey, we stopped on a gas station and have our car refilled. Beside it was a restaurant so we ate our dinner there.

“How was your day? Did you have fun?”

“Hai…. But still, it feels like it’s still not enough. I really want to see my little sister.” I didn’t have an appetite that time. I just played with my food. In my peripheral vision, I saw how my mom and dad looked at each other like they were planning something good. My imagination ran wild.

“I know that look! They’re going to surprise me… What if, Ayaya’s already here? Maybe they dressed her as a waiter here… Or Aya is hiding in our house right now! I really wish it would happen!”

“You know Miki, we’ve come out with a decision last night.” My father said in a serious tone. I became excited. He signalled my mom to continue what they’re planning to say to me.

“We’ve decided to adopt a girl so that you’ll not feel lonely.”

“You will adopt Ayaya?!” I said eagerly but then, my smile vanished when they shook their heads.

“Aya has her own family. We can’t possibly adopt her. It’s either a baby girl or a girl a year younger than you.” I lost all hope that night. It’s been my childhood dream to have a little sister or brother but ever since I’ve met Aya, my wish changed; I wished for Aya to become my real sister… or something way beyond that. I didn’t realized that until last year, when a speaker had a forum about puberty. As I was listening, it hit me. My longing for my little sister had unknowingly evolved into something. To hell with my pituitary gland! I must have more androgens than estrogens in my system for me to be falling in love with my little sister. Puberty sure is a really scary stage.

I just sat in the back of our car, sulking silently. I can’t be angry with my parents. They’re doing everything to make me happy. I should be happy… at least. It was a peaceful night but then, we saw something right ahead.

“Anata, there’s an accident right ahead!” My father quickly manoeuvred our car and parked it near the crashed car.

“Don’t go out. I’ll check if they’re alright.” My father went out and quickly scanned the area. My mom took out her keitai and called the emergency hotline to report the accident. I leaned forward and tried hard to see what my father’s doing amidst the low light emitted by the nearby lamp. I saw that the gas tank of the car was leaking. I opened the window and shouted back at my father.

“Otousan! Hayaku!!! The gas tank’s leaking!!!” I saw my father pulling out a girl’s limp body and carrying her towards our car.

“She’s the only one who’s breathing. We might be able to save her. The other two’s already dead.” I moved on the other side as otousan placed the girl’s body on the backseat with her head on my lap.

“I know that you’re not afraid of blood. I need you to press this part to minimize her bleeding.” I nodded and applied pressure on the girl’s left side of the waist. My father immediately drove the car towards the nearest hospital in Tokyo.

As we arrived, the nurses immediately brought out a stretcher and transported the girl to the emergency room. What a good way to celebrate my graduation right? We stayed in that hospital until the doctor announced that she’s out of danger. He reported that due to the impact, the girl suffered from internal bleeding in her head. They managed to stop that but, it’s possible that the girl might develop amnesia. He also told us that because of the impact, many shrapnel from the window broke and hit her face, making it impossible to identify her. They didn’t see any identification cards from the girl. My mom said to the doctor that we will take care of her. We were really exhausted that night so after wheeling the sleeping girl into a private room, my father decided to go home to get some rest. My mom made that girl as a reason for my father to cancel his trip to America.

………………
As what the doctor said, the girl couldn’t remember anything when she woke up. After 15 minutes, she went back to sleep again and this time, she didn’t wake up for 2 whole weeks. In the first week of her comatose, otousan decided to repair her face. Since he’s a really good plastic surgeon, he just followed the contour of the girl’s facial skeleton. Since its still vacation, my father asked me to help her to recover fast. And there it was, I grew fond of her. We called her Hitomi, because of her mesmerizing eyes. She officially became my sister when my parents decided to adopt her. She didn’t know anything about the adoption; she thought that we’re her real family from the start.

I helped my mom arranged the room adjacent to mine in preparation for her arrival from the hospital. They noticed that she’s really smart that’s why they decided to enrol her also in Tokyo High, as a freshman junior high school student like me. I excitedly went ahead of my parents and sat on our car. It was the time when Hitomi would be released from the hospital. I scanned our car while I wait for my parents. I saw something glistening on the floor under otousan’s seat; a silver necklace. I picked it up and looked at the locket that has a picture of two smiling girls. I stared at it for a long time.

“One of them must be Hitomi’s real face. They seemed so close. I’m jealous… I really miss Ayaya.”

I saw my parents coming out of our front door. I accidentally closed the locket. I tried to open it again but, I saw that there were numbers on its side. My efforts were in vain. It’s one of those lockets which can only be opened if you hit the right combination of numbers. I decided to keep it for a while.

……………..
“Yeah, and for that, I’m somewhat jealous of you.”

“Why?” Maki asked. Hitomi looked at the girl in front of her sadly.

“Because I saw how Rika really loved you. Though I want to help her move on, I knew that a part of her still wishes that you’re the one who’s with her right now instead of me.” Hitomi replied. Though what she answered was a serious one, Maki laughed out loud. “Fine… laugh at me. I already know that I’m a sappy person when it comes to love.”

“Baka, I’m not laughing at you just because of that. You’re so slow.”

“Ehh? I don’t understand you.”

“I showed ‘our’ past to you because…” Maki emphasized the word ‘our’ and prolonged it for a while. She examined Hitomi’s facial expression. Maki sighed as she saw that the other was looking at her bewildered; a sign that Hitomi didn’t really get what she means.

“Because you need to remember who you really are and start making Rika happy! Geez, you’ve been making her suffer for a long time now.”

“What?!? Wh… what are you talking about? Can you speak simple Japanese? I really didn’t catch what you wanted to say!”

“Can you remember your childhood days with your sister?” Maki asked, suddenly changing the subject. Hitomi scowled for a moment before answering Maki’s question.

“I don’t. Otousan said that I had suffered amnesia in an accident. My memory was from the time I woke up from the hospital up to this day.”

“The same hospital that you were in right now?” Hitomi suddenly thought for a moment. Maki’s right. That explains the reason why she’s somewhat familiar about the room; it was the same, private room she was using, almost four years ago.

“Apparently… yeah… I think so.”

“That’s the same room where I died… and where you were born.”

“Huh?!”

“You and I were only one. I’m you, and you’re me.”

“Uso!... You’re joking right? How’s that possible?”

………………
“You’re missing her already eh?”

“Hai, I hope that she’ll visit me tomorrow morning.” Mrs. Goto laughed at her daughter’s joke. She was glad that she’s starting to be funny again, just like the time before her husband died. She stopped laughing when she saw a figure of a girl walking in the darkness of the night. She tried to slow down and drove the car near the girl.

“Konban wa! What are you doing walking alone in this night?” They saw the tear-stained face of the girl. From her facial features, Mrs. Goto could tell that she’s not a Japanese.

“I’m…. kidnap… Yakuza… money… get… me left.. here.” The girl tried to explain in Nihongo. Mrs. Goto somewhat understand the girl and helped her. Tokyo’s almost near, so they will go first to a police station to report the incident. Maki looked back to the girl sitting at the back.

“Hi! You, name?” Maki tried to ask while doing some hand signals.

“Li Chun”

…………….
“Do you remember now? The one who died were actually that girl and mom. The one whose ash was on Rika’s necklace was actually Li Chun’s ash. ‘We’ were saved by Miki’s father… your otousan. And the necklace which Miki gave you yesterday was the necklace that Rika gave me as my Christmas present.” Hitomi’s eyes were wide with disbelief. She couldn’t grasp what Maki’s saying but deep inside, some of her past, Maki’s past to be exact, was unfolding in her memory.

“We need to wake up now. She’s waiting.”

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2010, 02:42:46 PM »
Chapter 74

“At least dad wouldn’t have to fix her face again.” Miki replied half jokingly. Mrs. Yoshizawa looked at her wrist watch and sighed. Miki understood it.

“Meeting? Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her, just like before.”

“I’m really proud of you. You’re such an understanding child.” Miki’s mom stood up and kissed Miki and Hitomi’s forehead before going out of the room. The two of them were left inside the room. Miki sat near Hitomi’s right ear and whispered something.

“Hey! You need to wake up now or you’ll be sorry… I’ll take this opportunity to grope your butt as long as I like. Hurry! Wake up now!” Miki looked at her sister’s non-responsive body. “I’ll mess up your room and play with all your anime stuffs and DVD’s.” Still no response. Miki sighed and turned serious. “You need to give your gift to Rika. I know that both of you were suffering right now, especially her. Please wake up for the sake of those who really love you very...”

“We’re back!” Eri announced as soon as they opened the door. Miki wanted to launch a Zeiken Zuki attack on her for disturbing her monologue. Miki gave Eri a cold glare. Eri froze on her feet.

“Hey, what happened?” Reina asked as she saw the pale face of Eri. She looked at Miki and saw her ‘I’m-going-to-eat-you’ kind of face. Aya immediately came forward and hit Miki softly on her head.

“She’s just annoyed when we barged in suddenly. We disturbed her private time with her sister.”

“Shut up! Who told you that? I’m just annoyed because you didn’t even bring some food for me!” Miki tried to cover the embarrassing truth by making up an excuse. She was really surprised that Aya still knew her well, even though they’re not that close for many years now.

“Who said that we didn’t bring anything?” Sayu removed from her bag a cup of pudding and a slice of chocolate cake. Sayu handed it o Miki. “Aya said that chocolate is your favourite flavour.” Miki blushed a little and immediately went to the table without saying thank you.

“Oh, she’s too embarrassed to say anything.” Aya joked.

“SHUT UP!!!”

“Stop yelling. We’re in a hospital.” Rika reminded them. She went to sit beside the bed of Hitomi and caressed her face. “This is my entire fault.”

“Huh? What made you say that? It’s clearly an accident. And it’s Hitomi who invited you to go out so if there’s a person to blame, it’s herself.” Miki stopped eating the cake for a while to answer Rika.

“Reina, remember what I told you before about my dream before Maki died? It’s a premonition of what was going to happen. “

“Yeah I remember that one; your dream that always continue its story every time that you dream about it.”

“Hai, that’s it…” Rika looked worriedly at her friends. “I dreamt about it again yesterday. And this time, Hitomi was involved.” The others were shocked to hear the news. It seems impossible but Reina and Rika knew it better.

“What happened to Hitomi in there?” Reina asked worriedly.

“The last scene was Miki arrived and tried to pull me away from Maki right? You do remember it?” Rika asked Reina. She nodded in agreement. Miki was the only one who didn’t have an idea what they were talking about. Eri and Sayu heard the story when they were hiding behind the bushes the night Reina and Rika went to the park. Aya on the other hand, knew the story because Reina told it to her. Miki desperately wanted to know what was happening but decided to stay quiet first. She will only ask Aya as soon as the others go away.

“In the continuation, Miki was pulling me away from Maki and then I fell on top of her. When I looked at the bleeding person beneath me, it’s not Maki anymore but Hitomi.” The others became silent, this time Miki spoke up.

“What the heck is that dream? Are you a visionary or something? I don’t understand it at all!”

“Before our friend died of an accident, she dreamt about it. And then she dreamt about it again last night but this time, Hitomi’s involved. Can’t you get such a simple explanation?” Miki glared at her original little sister. Aya purposely ignored her.

“Sorry! I didn’t know that story.” Miki answered back sarcastically. It seemed like they were fighting but the two were actually having fun. “But did my sister die in your dream?” Miki asked Rika. Rika shook her head.

“I don’t know. I woke up. She was bleeding hard from the impact of the approaching car. At first it was my ‘friend’ Maki and then she suddenly changed into Hitomi. I didn’t know we managed to get her to a hospital.” Miki thought hard after hearing Rika’s story.

“Is that Maki… really close to you?” The others looked at Rika worriedly. Rika smiled and nodded. “I see…” Miki trailed of before looking at Hitomi. “Do the two of you have any romantic relationship or just… being really really REALLY close with each other?”

“Hai, were close… because she became my first girlfriend. And I wanted of congratulate you before, the time when you walked me home when I visited your sick sister in your house. Because of your hunch that this kind of relationship isn’t new to me… and you’re right.”

“Told yah. My hunch was never wrong before… Actually, it’s not a hunch. I saw evidence before.” Miki said seriously. Rika and the others were bewildered by her sudden statement. “Let’s just wait for Hitomi to wake up.” Miki finalized before continuing to eat her food.

“What evidence? I’ll just let her finish her snacks before I’ll question her again.”
Rika sighed and went to sit in the chair near Hitomi’s bed. She caressed her head when suddenly, Hitomi stirred from her sleep.

“Guys! Look!” Rika said softly. The others went immediately beside the bed. Hitomi opened her eyes slowly, blinking many times to adjust her eyes from the bright light of the room.

“Sis! Daijoubu? Do you remember me?” Miki immediately asked. Hitomi looked at her with puzzled eyes. “I’m your sister Miki… Please, answer me!”

Hitomi looked at them one by one without saying anything. The doctor entered the room. Sayumi immediately called the doctor when she noticed that Hitomi’s waking up.

“Follow my finger if you can see it.” The doctor moved his index finger from left to right to check whether the impact damaged her optical nerves or iris. Hitomi followed it easily.

“What’s your name?” The doctor asked. Hitomi just stared at him blankly. “Can you speak?” Hitomi blinked several times before closing her eyes again and sighed.

“I guess, she still needs some rest. I’ll just check on her in the afternoon.” The doctor took a last glimpse on Hitomi and then went out of the room.

“Hey, are you alright? Did the impact make you lose your memory? Just tell us.” Eri asked. Hitomi opened her eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling.

“No, can you give me some private time with Miki?” They looked at each other weirdly. It was Sayumi who took the initiative to go out of the room; the others followed her. It was Rika who left the room, last. She took a good look at Hitomi one last time before closing the door.

“Is there something troubling you?” Miki asked. Hitomi looked at her; tears were forming in her eyes.

“Who am I?” Miki was taken aback by what Hitomi said. It’s not impossible that she lost her memory again but, Hitomi remembered her and asked the others to leave and give the two of them some private time. There must be something bugging her sister’s mind right now; and it must be related to what she gave back to her last night.

“You’re Yoshizawa Hitomi, my little sister, captain of Tokyo High’s Futsal Team, now what else…”

“What I mean is… who am I before?” Miki looked at Hitomi gloomily before shaking her head.

“I don’t know… I have no idea…but I think Rika can help you remember.”

“Does she know who I am?”

“No, I didn’t tell her yet. I want you to be the one explaining to her what happened to you. I’m sure she’ll understand.”

“I guess, I now know the reason why you’re acting like that towards Rika.” Hitomi suddenly said. Miki grinned at her.

“Oh yeah? What’s the reason behind my attitude towards her?” Miki asked in a challenging tone.

“It’s because of my good looks that you fell in love with me… You might have seen our picture on my necklace when you got it and then when you saw Rika on our school, you immediately remembered her and you considered her as a rival.”

“hahaha.. You’re becoming conceited already! Where did you learn that?”

“From my sister of course.” Hitomi weakly smiled. Miki stopped laughing and her worried face can be clearly seen.

“So, are you going to tell her who you really are? You’re her girlfriend…. Maki, right?”

“Hai.”

…………….
“I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW!!!!” Eri immediately covered Sayumi’s mouth as the nurses glared at them. Reina and the other’s were busy bowing their heads as an apology to Sayumi’s actions. Sayumi later joined their bowing session and then, they went back to the hospital’s canteen.

‘What do you think you are doing? This is a no noise zone!” Aya said in a soft but irritated voice.

“Gomen, I’m just curious why they let us out of their talk.”

“It might be a family matter. Let’s just understand them.” Reina said coolly. She noticed someone at the end of the hallway. “Look, I see Miki walking towards our direction.”

“Who’s the one who screamed? This is a hospital. Don’t make any commotion.” Miki glared at Eri. Eri pointed at herself before looking at her friends.

“Why are you looking at me like that? It was Sayu who screamed, not me. She wanted to know what the two of you were talking about.”

“Sorry, but…” Miki gazed at Rika and smiled. “It’s Rika who will be the first one to know what we’ve talked about. Go to Hitomi’s room. She’s going to give you the gift that she’s supposed to give to you earlier.” Rika looked at Miki questioningly. Reina was the one who pushed Rika towards the direction of Hitomi’s room.

“Go! Enjoy!”

………….
“Hitomi?” Rika slowly entered Hitomi’s room. She saw Hitomi looking blankly at the ceiling above her. “Hey, are you alright?” Hitomi looked at her and sighed. Rika approached her and sat beside her bed.

~wee..It's already finished!!! I'll just post the 2 epilogues next time...I'll just edit it a little bit..XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Destiny Season 2 (Chapter 65-74 08/04/10)
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2010, 06:29:04 AM »
* kuro is exhausted after reading

wow rika is one lucky person having Maki caring for her from above
Maki visiting Yossie in the coma was cool and a new view into Rika
Miki had a lot of repressed feelings and in the end realize it was her being denied a younger sibling
Aya and Makoto had to take the beating

Congrads on finishing it :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2010, 07:54:48 AM »
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hitomi is, err was, Maki?! Woah that was unexpected :shocked I would have like a little more GAM but it all ends well :D Yupz congratz on finishing your fic :twothumbs

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2010, 06:11:24 PM »
@kuro-
Ahaha..sorry for making you tired..lol and thanks. :D

@baddie-thanks! Oh yeah..want some more GAM? I'm going to post the two epilogues... there's still a liiiiitttllleee bit of GAM.XD

So finally..This is the two ending of this story.. I hope you like it.. And thanks for reading.. :nervous

EPILOGUE VER 1  

The school ground roared with the shouts from the students of Tokyo Gakuen as the school’s sub captain scored. Their opponent called a time out as they only lead with a point.

“Good job Yoshizawaaaah!” Nakazawa screamed with such energy. The other students couldn’t believe that their infamous ‘terror’ teacher became a little bit nicer. But if someone made something wrong, her glare can still scare the wits out of those students.

“Hitomi, is it alright with you to play futsal? You’ve just been out of the hospital last week.” Nakazawa asked, full of concern for her student. Hitomi smiled.

“Hai. I feel better now. And besides, this will be the first time that I’ll be playing with such a great team, now that Konno-san joined us.”

“Fine, I’m just concerned about your well being… So.. Sayu and Asami you deserve to rest for now. You’ve shown us a really good quarter. Eri, you’ll be the substitute to Asami. Hitomi and Rika, it’s your turn now. Show them what we’ve got!” Nakazawa patted their shoulders. She was very fortunate to have such a powerful team. A team isn’t a team if they don’t understand each other. She was glad to see the old Miki and Aya happily playing together with their friends. She made Hitomi their captain because she’s a good player but she would really like this ‘old’ Miki to lead the team and help them grow as a player and as a person. Yuuko smiled to herself as she visualized Miki as the protective and fearless leader… and Rika as the new sub-leader of the team, ready and armed with such strategic skills. But that can wait for the next school year. They will need to focus in this game and win.

“Hey leader! How are you?” Masae approached Rika and hugged her tightly. Apparently, it was Masae’s school that they were competing against.

“I see that your hairdo’s different from the last time that we saw you.” Rika messed up Masae’s hair. The other laughed at her comment.

“I always change it every two weeks.” Masae noticed Hitomi looking at them, seriously.

“Hontou? Doesn’t the chemicals damage your scalp and hair?” Rika asked in disbelief.

“No… it’s safe to use… by the way, I noticed your captain looking at us rather seriously. She may think that you’re a spy from our school.” Masae joked. Rika looked at her back and waved at Hitomi to come. “Hey, why are you calling her?!”

“I’ll introduce you to my girlfriend…”

“What?!? Girl friend?... So it’s true… you’ve already moved on from Maki… Now I know why you only wear your necklace… without the little bottle containing Maki’s ash. Omedetto!”

“Yeah… but I didn’t move on.” Rika put her arms on Hitomi’s shoulder as soon as she arrived.

“Hitomi, this is Masae Ootani… Do you remember her?”

“Yah… partly… she’s with Ayumi’s team right? I remember that we’re having a hard time to defeat them in our Sports Festival.”

“It’s because your ankle’s swollen and you can’t play in the last few minutes.” Masae’s eyes grew wide as she heard Rika’s last sentence. If she remembered it correctly, it was Maki who sprained her foot during their Sports Festival.

“Masae, meet Yoshizawa Hitomi, a.k.a. Gotou Maki.”

“Yoh! Nice to see you again!” Hitomi reached her hand for a hand shake but then, the referee whistled for the start of the game.

“Uso! It can’t be true! How?.... Why?...”

“We’ll just tell you… after the game.” Rika waved back and returned to her post. With Masae’s mind full of curiosity, Tokyo Gakuen won easily.

“It’s one of your tactics to make us loose, right?” Masae said right after the game. Sayumi, Eri and Reina joined them.

“Geez, can’t you see by her style in futsal that she’s really Maki!” Sayumi answered. Masae looked and the sky and tried to remember how Maki played when they were in elementary.

“Ok, I might say that their style were the same. But I think, it’s possible that….”

“Look, I know that it’s really hard to explain but… somehow I survived the crash. Believe it or not.” Masae looked at Rika questioningly.

“Does Ayumi know about this?” Rika nodded in response. “AAHH!!!! So that’s what she’s trying to say to me yesterday!!!” Masae screamed in frustration. Eri and Sayumi covered their ears.

“Please don’t scream on our ears! It hurts!” Sayumi whined. Masae looked at her in frustration. Sayumi immediately hid behind Eri. “Kowai!”

“Anyway, I’m glad that you’re alive… and…” Masae slapped Hitomi hard on the face. The other girls were shocked specially Rika. She felt someone’s glare on her back. As she turned around, she saw an angry Miki being held back by Aya.

“That’s for making Rika cry all these years…”

“Why the hell did you slap my sister?! You’re going to pay dearly!” Miki went past them and grabbed the collar of Masae’s uniform. Aya quickly got hold of Miki’s hands before it landed straight on Masae’s face.

“Calm down! You didn’t know what happened!”

“What happened is that she slapped my sister! And that’s enough motive for me to hit her face!” Rika and Hitomi joined Aya in restraining Miki. Sayumi and Reina pulled back Masae away from Miki’s grasp. Eri stood in between them.

“You’re such a hot headed person! She slapped Hitomi because she made Rika lonely for the past four years! If that happens to you, wouldn’t you do the same?” The others were surprised at the sudden outburst of the usually shy and timid Eri. Eri looked at them one by one and as if realizing what she had said, her face turned red and backed away from the scene slowly.

“Eri, is that you?” Aya joked. “Well, she explained it to you… now calm down!” Miki tried to calm down and relaxed her muscles. She looked at her sister as if asking what really happened. Hitomi got it and answered.

“She’s our friend from elementary. She just can’t believe that I survived the crash.”

“What about that slap?”

“Like what Eri said… It’s because Rika loves me very much that she’s really sad about what happened.”

“I told you I was right!” Eri screamed from afar. The others laugh at her weird ‘act’ just now. Rika and Hitomi looked at each other’s eyes. Rika smiled.

“Yes, I love her very much. Even though I thought that Maki’s dead, my heart is leading me to the right direction and gave me Hitomi.”

“Yeah, yeah… and they lived happily ever after… Guys, we’ve won! It’s the time to celebrate!” Reina exclaimed. “Just continue that mushy talk on our next venue got that? Oh, and you’re welcomed to join us too, loser.”

“What’s wrong with the people today? You’re all acting weird..” Masae sighed and started walking together with Sayumi and Reina towards the direction of Eri.

“Hey, the two pairs of lovebirds… don’t just stand there! Let’s go!” Reina yelled.

“We’re not love birds, we’re humans!” Aya yelled back.

“Baka, you’re so slow… she’s referring to something.”

“What is she referring to?” Miki sighed and wrapped her arm on Aya’s waist.

“Nothing, let’s us go.” Rika and Hitomi almost laughed at the scene in front of them. Hitomi looked at Rika before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She then took Rika’s hand and together, they walked towards the direction of their friends.

…………………
“Your sister said that you’re going to give me something?” Hitomi sighed once more before pulling out a small teddy bear under her sheets and gave it to Rika. The bear has a red shirt with a white kanji symbol of “love”. It still has some traces of blood, which probably came from the wounds of Hitomi when she was hit.

“Arigatou…”

“Look inside its shirt. That’s where your real gift lies.” Rika put her hand inside the shirt and took out a small pendant. It looks familiar to her. Her heart started beating fast. She knew the owner of this pendant. The design is not something you will see in a shop because it’s custom made. There’s only one way to find out. She started moving the numbers to form the combination. If it doesn’t open, then what she’s thinking was really impossible.. but if it does…

Rika heard a clicking sound and the pendant opened revealing a picture of two happy girls. She looked at Hitomi, tears forming in her eyes.

“I guess, I survived right?”

The End

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2010, 06:13:36 PM »
Epilogue Ver 2

“Hitomi? Are you alright? How are you feeling?” Mr. Yoshizawa quickly examined her badly bruised daughter. Miki, Rika and Mrs. Yoshizawa were just sitting near the door.

“Hai, you really didn’t need to come back home. I’m really alright. It’s a just bruise and an aching head. Other than that, I’m pretty much ok.” Miki smiled at what her sister’s explaining to their father. She really liked their father very much that she would even lie about her condition so as not to worry him.

“Are you insane? I’m your father and I’m concerned about your well being.”

“But I’m not your real daughter, aren’t I?” Mr. Yusaku was shocked to hear what Hitomi just said. He looked over his shoulders gazed at the surprised look of his wife. It was apparent that they were the only two persons inside that room that didn’t know the truth. Miki stepped forward and explained everything.

“I’m sorry that we kept it from you for two days but, she wanted to tell the truth once we’re complete.”

“I really thank all of you for taking care of me for the past 4 years. I was blessed to have a second family….”

“By that speech, do you mean to tell us that you’re going away?” Mr. Yusaku held back Hitomi’s speech. “Are you going back to your own family?”

Hitomi was taken aback by what her ‘father’ said “I… I don’t have any family left. My real father died when I was still young and my mom died in that accident.”

“You know, we’ve treated you like real daughter… there’s nothing wrong if you stayed with us… Just like before.” Mrs. Saki said as she approached her husband.

“And I don’t want to lose my beloved little sister, right??” Miki hugged Hitomi tightly.

“AWWW!!! You don’t have to do that! It’s hurts!” Hitomi screamed as Miki hit some of her bruises. Rika laughed silently at her place. She was so happy to watch Hitomi’s second family in action.

“Who said about leaving? My speech will lead to other things.” Hitomi breathe in deeply. “I want to ask if I can have my old face back.” Hitomi looked at her father. Mr. Yusaku smiled.

“That’s easy! Your father is the greatest plastic surgeon in the world!”

“Dad, I thought that lying is bad?” Miki jokingly said to her father. Mr. Yusaku looked at her sternly.

“Miki, I’m still your father so please respect me.” Miki laugh out loud which earned her a soft smack to the head from her father.

“Will the two of you stop that? We’re not alone in this room.” Miki looked at Rika.

“She’s her… uhhh…. best friend. Ishikawa, Rika. You know her right mom?” Mrs. Yoshizawa nodded in response. Rika walked closer to Mr. Yusaku and gave him her pendant.

“That’s her face before the accident.” Mr. Yoshizawa took a good look at the pendant and smiled.

“It’s easy. I can do it even if I’m blind folded.”

………….
The day of the match arrived. The ground was filled of students from different schools. And the main game was about to start. The students of the Tokyo Gakuen screamed to the top of their lungs as their varsity team went to the field. The opponent school was not intimidated by the screams, except for one person. She had a surprised look in her face. The color was immediately drained from her face, as if she’d seen a ghost.

“Close your mouth, a fly might get inside.” Hitomi remarked. The girl quickly closed her mouth and looked at the girl beside the girl.

“Your hairdo’s different again…. Good luck with your team!” Rika smiled and went to her position in the field. The game started with Tokyo Gakuen leading in the game. They managed to finish the opponent easily. After the game they formed their lines and gave the necessary hand shake.

“Hi Masae-chan! Your hair really looks cool!” Sayumi greeted her former team mate.

“Hai, arigatou…” Masae replied but she was still looking at Hitomi. Reina noticed it and smiled.

“You’re not dreaming. She really looks like Maki… because she’s Maki.”

“WHAT?!?! How’s that possible? She’s dead right?” Masae asked. Eri called Hitomi and Rika.

“Rika, kindly explain to her how this happened.” Eri put her arms on Hitomi’s shoulder. Rika cleared her throat.

“Ano, Maki survived the crash. The dead girl’s body that was found was not hers.” Rika pointed to the direction of Miki and Aya. “Our sub-captain’s family found her and adopted her when she lost her memory. Due to the accident, her face was severely damaged and was changed by her father. Two weeks ago, she met another accident, her memory came back… and she asked to regain her original face… That’s it.”

“It sure feels like it’s from a sci-fi movie.” Masae said after listening to the story of Rika. She noticed the jersey that Hitomi was wearing. “Kindly explain to me… if she’s Goto Maki… how come her name on her jersey is ‘Yoshizawa?’”

“It’s hard to change my adoption papers and besides, I don’t want to be bothered by the police if they learned that I’m alive. You can still call me Maki… or if you like, call me Hitomi like them.” Hitomi smiled at Masae who’s massaging her temples right now.

“My head hurts… too much information for a day.”

“And don’t forget the fact that we’ve defeated your school. That must have hurt right?” Sayumi joked. Masae stared at her.

“Come on now. We’ll just treat you to our restaurant.” Hitomi pushed Masae towards the direction of her sister and Aya. She signalled to the rest to follow her lead. Rika jumped on her back to have a piggy back ride. Eri was somewhat envious so she jumped at Sayumi. Reina seeing the two pairs having fun decided to jump at the back of Masae.

“Is this another game that you’re playing?” Miki asked them. Aya immediately jumped at the back of Miki.

“This is fun! Go Miki!”

“Hey! Why am I the one who’s carrying you? Let’s switch!”

“No! Carry me first!”

“Fine, but let’s switch half way ok?”

“Hai.”

“Do you want to change places with me? It’s somewhat far and you’re still recovering from the accident.” Rika whispered to Hitomi’s ear. They were far behind the others who were making the piggy back ride a competition.

“Don’t worry, I’m alright. I would like to carry you forever.” Hitomi replied. Rika hugged her tightly.

“Arigatou.”

The End

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Destiny Season 2 (Epilogue Version 1 & 2 10/01/10)
« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2010, 05:04:24 AM »
The epilogues were pretty good, at least it wasn't you posting 6-7 chapters XD anyways nice to see you posting again
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service