JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Reflections

Author Topic: Pimping Gorgeous Doll  (Read 30975 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2007, 02:22:37 AM »
Aw, poor Eri. Reina's the only one she feels even remotely comfortable with.

I'm scared for Nono.  :cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2007, 05:10:10 AM »
My vote's for Reina/Nono! C'mon Non! Beat 'em up!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2007, 09:55:20 AM »
yay new chapter!

Let's just pray Non is as tough as she speaks... if not... Yossi to the rescue~ I hope...
And poor Eri... maybe she could try getting close to Miki, make Reina jealous for once? since so far its Reina who's (unknowingly) making almost everyone jealous...

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2007, 08:05:14 PM »
I'm pretty interested in Kaori + Rika and the break-up, but I feel Kaori's just too good for her for it to even happen.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2007, 08:18:03 PM »
This Story didn't mad me work for today. I didn't remember when was the last time I've read the first chapter but when I saw an update, I read the 1st chapter again up until to the latest update.  Dang!! I've never thought that it will be great although I really don't like the kind of living they got themselves into. Nono being a much grumpier than Miki? That's something new :wub:.  But the update made me nervous. I hope she'll be alright with those thugs. And also, I curious to what role might be for the other member. Good job raspberrygashes  :hee:

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2007, 04:01:58 AM »
Finally and update! yay! are these gonna be regular things? Cause I wanna find out what happens with Tsuji

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2007, 09:23:58 PM »
Just a small update while I think of what should happen in the next chapter. Enjoy  :heart:

Ten: Where The Sun Doesn't Shine

Reina ran as fast as she possibly could, the voices of Tsuji and the small group of teenaged boys disappearing behind her as she made her way to the house. But, she still couldn't get the thought of being too late out of her mind. There was too much traffic, which meant taking a car back would be completely out of the question, so she would have to run back with Yossie.

"Hitomi!" She shouted after bursting through the front door, much to the other prostitutes' surprise. "Where's Hitomi?!"

"Woah, slow down there, wonky eyes, what's the hurry?" Yuko asked casually, making Reina's temper flare.

"This is a hurry now where the hell is Hitomi?!"

"Reinana, take a breath." Rika said, sending the teenager a stern but caring look. "Now tell us what's wrong."

"These boys..." Reina started, finally taking the time to realize that she had been out of breath. "These boys started bothering Tsuji and I when we got out of the cinema, and she told me to get Hitomi. Come on, we can't just leave her there!"

"Makoto," Rika said in a demanding voice. "Get Hitomi and catch up with us. I'll go with Reina. We don't have time to lose." The blonde nodded obediently before all but bolting off up the stairs and down the hallway while the two brunettes ran out the door and toward the movie theatre again.

"What if we don't make it in time?" Reina asked, still out of breath and struggling to keep up with her friend, making the older prostitute grab onto her wrist so she could pull her beside her.

"We don't have time to think about that." Rika said simply while Reina looked behind them to see their pimp and Makoto catching up with them. "I see them!"

Reina snapped her head forward, but immediately stopped at the image she was greeted with. Two of the boys were completely knocked out while the "leader" was face-forward on the ground, Tsuji's right foot in his spine while she furiously tugged on his ears, emitting cries from the boy.

"Get it free my ass!" The Ice Queen shouted, an all but malicious grin on her face. "What's the matter, big boy? Not that much of a man now, are you?"

The four women all stared at the scene, mouths slightly agape with their eyes narrowed and an eyebrow cocked.

"Now, now, Tsuji." Hitomi said with a sigh. "Give the poor thing a break. It's not his fault he's broke."

"Oh yeah, and I guess it's not his fault he was willing to rape me either?" Tsuji glared, her fun obviously over as she let the boy done, resulting in him running off immediately.

Reina's eye twitched at the word "rape", that always being a sensitive subject for her, but didn't take any longer to run up to Tsuji and throw a half-hearted punch to her arm. "What's wrong with you?" The teen shouted. "You had me worried for nothing?!"

"I only told you to get Hitomi so she could stop me, otherwise I'd be in a big load of crap right now."

"WHAT?!"

"Anyway," Rika interrupted them before it could get out of hand. "Since that little event is over, let's go back all ready. You really had us worried, Nono."

Tsuji only glared at her and crossed her arms, looking away while Reina intwined there arms and they made their way down the street. "Now really, Tsuji, you could've at least told me the reason instead of making me think that those boys were going to-"

They all stopped in the doorway when a rather rough, over-worked man stood in the living room of the house, his raven black hair spiked in all different directions while his tanned face had traces of dirt on it, along withis his clothes.

What the...? Reina thought as she curiously stared at the man. Is he a construction worker or something?

"Ah, Mr. Oto," Hitomi greeted him with one of her usual charming, but all around false smiles. "A pleasure to finally meet you."

Mr. Oto only nodded. "I think you understand if I came here straight from work?"

"It's no problem at all," The pimp said, and then focused on Eri. "Eri, please greet Mr. Oto. He will be-"

"Wait," All of the womens' gaze shifted to Reina, who looked at Hitomi with a calm but stern look. "I'll take him."

Hitomi's eyebrows furrowed, but everyone else just looked surprised. "Excuse me?"

Reina smiled and bowed at the man, going to his side and taking his arm. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Oto. I'll show you to our room for the night." She began walking up the stares, but not without catching one last glance from Hitomi, to which she only nodded, clearly meaning, "I won't screw it up this time".

They made it to the bedroom in no time, and Mr. Oto, despite Reina not really wanting him to, began to undress the young prostitute, and Reina returned the favor. The fell onto the bed, and the rest, Reina would rather choose to not remember.

God...damnit...stupid...stupid man.... Reina mentally swore as she all but limped down the hall, after politely saying good bye to Mr. Oto. That had hurt much more than she'd expected, and sadly for her, the pain between her thighs was stil very apparent. Ugh...hate stupid men...hate, hate, hate, hat-

"Tanakacchi?" Reina stopped in the middle of the hallway, looking behind her grumpily, but regretted it when she saw Eri jump slightly at her cold look.

"Oh, Eririn. What is it?"

"I was...uh...just wondering...are you OK?"

"No!" Reina nearly shouted. "I mean, geez, couldn't that ass have slowed it down a bit? For God's sake, my you-know-what is aching here and there has got to be something wrong with that!"

Eri took a step back, making Reina nervously laugh. "Sorry, Eri. I don't want to take it out on you."

The raven-haired teen smiled in return. "It's OK, Reinana."

"Anyway, I'm gonna' go knock myself out. See you in the morning." Reina smiled one last time for the night before heading to her bedroom while Eri headed back downstairs, probably to "report" to Hitomi.

Where was I? Oh right, stupid, stupid man!
--------------------------------------------
At first, I was going to have Tsuji not beat the boys up, but I figured not only can the angst be saved for later, but Nono can't just talk tough, she has to be a total badass  XD
So there you have it, another short chapter.
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2007, 10:47:12 PM »
I love badass Nono! Love love love! And poor Reina, didn't even get a chance to get broken in by the other girls. At least she was protecting Eri.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2007, 12:15:15 AM »
Two of the boys were completely knocked out while the "leader" was face-forward on the ground, Tsuji's right foot in his spine while she furiously tugged on his ears, emitting cries from the boy.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Go Nono!!! :rockon:

"What's wrong with you?" The teen shouted. "You had me worried for nothing?!"

"I only told you to get Hitomi so she could stop me, otherwise I'd be in a big load of crap right now."
So she wasn't asking for help fighting the boys, she was looking for help to NOT kill the boys!  :wahaha:

poor Reina, didn't even get a chance to get broken in by the other girls. At least she was protecting Eri.
QFT.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2007, 02:49:21 PM »
OMG.... 'reality check' the fact that they are all prostitutes just struck my mind.. Poor Reina! wonder why she suddenly decided to do it.. out of frustration cuz from the failed first attempt? or she didn't want Eri to go through with it?

And alright Tsuji! I hoped she'd whack the heck out of the guys.. if not she'd probably be the laughing stock infront of the rest since she had such a badass image.. now she's truely badass woo~

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2007, 09:15:35 PM »
wonder why she suddenly decided to do it.. out of frustration cuz from the failed first attempt? or she didn't want Eri to go through with it?

I thought the same thing. It's hitting 2 bird with one stone. She want to redeem herself and 2nd, She knows what it feels like to do something like that for the first time, that's why she have done it for Eri.

And for Draling Tsuji, AAAWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Spartan Men would be proud of her.  :D

Offline -HB-

« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2007, 09:03:24 PM »
RASP!
WHERE ARE YOU?????
*starts singing in a militar beat*
"UPDATE! UPDADE! UPDATE!"

[I just saw you online today!]
YHEA! I'M FINALLY BACK! ^_^

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2009, 08:46:46 AM »
Update please!!!

And I'll offer you my first born as sacrifice XD... man, I'm offering my first born to many people XDDD

Anyway Yankii will be waiting for an update XD

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Reflections