JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Yuki no Ashiato

Author Topic: Pimping Gorgeous Doll  (Read 30955 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 08:42:14 AM »
haha when Tanaka yelled at Ai and spit breakfast in her face, it sorta remdinded me of this Korean movie I watched not too long ago ("Sex is Zero").

It doesnt surprise me that Yossui is the pimp :D It was obvious when she wore that black hat during H!M in March (when she did the chocolate samba dance).
Like I say, Yossui is the pimp, Miki is the playa, and Rika is the heartbraker.

^_- nice story.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2006, 12:52:50 PM »
*cries* I want my update!!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 01:42:47 AM »
Plot plot prostitutes plot! I like that!

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 02:01:44 AM »
hmmmm Reina in pink.....................well it certainly is different and well that is a sexy image.

Yes this will be interesting, i can see many drama's popping up in this story with the way they act, yes yes keep up the good work.

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 03:22:58 PM »
Very good plot indeed!
This could lead the girls to... anywhere! ^^
hummm... if Yossie is the pimp... I wonder what Kei is like in this! xD~~~~
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2006, 01:01:14 AM »
Since I'll be going on vacation starting this Wednesday, I'll try to get the second chapter up tomorrow if not tonight. :)

...I still have to think of what will happen though XD ...

P.S. thank you for all the reviews!!
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 05:40:34 AM »
Here's chapter two, because I doubt I'll be writing on my vacation :P

Nii: ...some girls touch?

Reina yawned as she sat, bored on the couch, flipping through TV channels, though there wasn't anything catching her interest.

I haven't had a client yet... She thought. It's not like I'm disappointed though. The less, the better, I guess.

"Bored, Tanakacchi?" Before Reina could turn around to see who was speaking to her, a pair of soft...things pressed against her back. She blushed furiously as she had a clear idea of exactly what she was feeling...

"Eh...just a little, Maki-san." Reina gulped.

"Hm...we could... do something." Maki purred, hugging Reina from behind.

"Uh...like...what?" I'm ready to run for my life...

"Like..." Reina stiffened as she felt Maki pressing herself against the teen even more, but before she knew it something unexpectedly hit against her head.

"A pillow fight!" Maki yelled, jumping over the couch and grabbing as many pillows as she could.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You can't go around hitting peop-" Before Reina could finish her sentence, she was attacked with three more pillows before she came to her senses and tackled Maki, hitting her across the face with one of her own pillows.

"Eh? What are you two doing?" Both Maki and Reina's heads shot up to look at Yuko, who was looking down at them curiously with a drink her hand. "Don't mind me. I'm just walking." And she whistled while walking back up the stairs.

Reina stood up off of Maki, blushing, but sticking to her childish nature and sticking her tongue out at the older prostitute.

Maki smirked and pushed Reina down on the couch, deciding to straddle her waist for fun.

"What are you doing?! Get off of ME!" Reina yelled trying to push the stronger woman off of her.

"Aw...but why, Reina-chan? That was mean to say,"

"Hmph," Reina turned her head and crossed her arms, ignoring Maki.

"Hm..so mean," Maki said playfully. "You shouldn't ignore your superiors!"

This never ends! Reina inwardly yelled as her head was suddenly pressed between Maki's cleavege.

"Why are your boobs so big?!" She screamed, though it was muffled.

"What a compliment. For that, I'll let you go!" Maki said, getting off of Reina and sitting next to her instead. "Well, I'm bored too so let's do something."

"What you had in mind wasn't very pleasant." Reina grumbled, focusing on the TV screen once again.

"Eh, that was just for fun. I was bored. Don't blame me."

How weird...it's like she jsut had a personality make over.

"Pfff...right, and having a personal mental image of your cleavage isn't your fault."

"Who got an image of Maki's cleavage?" Makoto plopped down on Reina's other side, looking at the TV screen with little interest.

"What are you up to, Mako-chan?" Reina asked.

"Nothing apparantly." Makoto replied, smiling at the teen. "But I heard Maki's cleavage was being shown so..." She winked at the Maki, who just crossed her arms and looked away. "How could I resist, eh Gocchin?"

Reina sighed as she saw the last rays of sun set, and darkness shrowded around the house. She had done nothing to do that day, and instead took to watching TV and being bugged by either Maki and Yuko.

"Kon ban wa, Reina-chan." Hitomi greeted as she saw Reina sitting at the kitchen table, looking rather bored.

"Kon ban wa, Hitomi-san." Reina replied, perking up a bit at the sight of someone. "What are you doing?"

"There is a client waiting. I suggested you to him..."

Reina froze. It had been at least a week since she'd taken lodge under the pimp's roof, so she should've expected it sooner. But she still felt uneasy about it.

"O-oh? Okay then...well..."

Hitomi nodded, gesturing for Reina to follow her to a different room. When they both entered the living room, Reina was greeted with a smile by a man who looked about in his late 20's, who was wearing a tan business suit and held a leather brief case in his right hand.

"Reina, this is Mr. Yaguchi. Mr. Yaguchi, this is Tanaka Reina-chan. Reina, this will be your client for the night." Hitomi gave Reina a warning look, basically saying, "Don't screw this up."

"You two may use the second room. The first is currently in use." Hitomi stepped into the kitchen once again as Reina gulped, smiling at Mr. Yaguchi and began walking toward the room which they would use, it being the first room she would use for her new job.

"Hitomi tells me you're new," Mr. Yaguchi said.

Reina nodded. "That's right," She would rather not have a conversation with someone she was about to sleep with, really, and she hoped he understood that without her having to say anything

As the two entered the room, Mr. Yaguchi began to remove his clad suit and Reina was taking off her *purple yankee wear.

"I could imagine you feel uncomfortable," Mr. Yaguchi began as he crawled into bed. "So I'll just lead you through it."

Reina nodded, following suit beside him as she felt a sense of dread and disgust rise in her stomach. The last thing she wanted to be doing at the moment was crawling into bed with some random guy, especially some older guy.

It was an odd chain of events that lead Reina to regretting her meeting with Hitomi Yoshizawa in the first place, and that she'd even thought of signing that contract.

At first, she'd sucked it up. She just tried to keep things off of her mind, and tried to fill up the spaces with blanks, but then Mr. Yaguchi was getting closer and closer to doing exactly what Reina didn't want him to do, and before he would've done what he went to Reina for, she began screaming.

"Stop it! STOP! Get off of me! Get off!" She used all of her might, though she was a small girl, and shoved Mr. Yaguchi off of her, running out of the room as fast as she could possibly go before she ran into Hitomi, who's brow was furrowed as she stared down at Reina.

"What happened?" Hitomi asked, her voice sounding stern and angry.

"I...just..." Reina muttered, heaving. How was she to tell Hitomi that she'd had a freak-attack and probably made Mr. Yaguchi regret buying her for the night?

"Hitomi," Mr. Yaguchi suddenly appeared fully dressed and calm looking beside Reina. He smiled down at the teen before speaking again. "I believe she's not ready yet, for this sort of job."

Hitomi gave a charming smile to Yaguchi-san, and bid him good-bye before focusing on Reina again.

"I'm warning you, Reina..." Hitomi began, giving a stern look to the younger girl. "When you agreed that you could handle this, you agreed. Pull yourself together." At that, the pimp walked away leaving a very dishevled Reina in her room.
------------------------
So this is short, but I'm sorta not sure of how to make this fic happen XD  (as I've said before.) But anyway, since I'll be on vacation I'll see you guys later! Jaa ne!!

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2006, 06:04:42 AM »
Hey! Nice farewell gift:panda_love:
Ow... poor reina.... what in the world lead her to this...:ONfainted:
but at least the Maki part was priceless!:ONxD:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2006, 06:22:09 AM »
well well, Reina blushing over Maki cleavage, and runs away from her first client, which I find somewhat funny because I always think of Reina being the most likely to do something like this, just because its fun for her, atleast he didn't seem to upset by it.

Reina just needs someone to "break" her in, maybe one of the other girls, or something.

Yes thank you now i'm in perv mode and thinking of all sorts of naughty things, weeeee what fun.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2006, 01:28:42 PM »
00HB is right. I love the departing gift. God, the title made me laugh out loud. Some girls touch, ha~

Its cool to see instead of "Nacchi said" and "Sayumi said" the different words we can use in place. Other combos are generations or descriptions. But Sempai and Kohai are the most common kinds of words used. My friend, you have taken it to a new level. I snort/giggled at "Older prostitute". Saying something like that really brings me back to the reality of the plot here...actually this entire chapter did. I loved it.

Have fun where ever you are~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2006, 02:06:43 PM »
Hmm, maybe the other girls should "teach" her a thing or two first.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2006, 02:50:42 AM »
Maybe Ms. Yaguchi will break her in:drool: .

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2006, 06:25:19 AM »
Yes, have Maki teach her a few things :]

Some girls! Touch! Catch! Come on, together~<3~!

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 07:00:21 AM »
Hello again!! :heart: :D I'm back from my Thanksgiving Vacation again, and plan to put up Chap. 3 soon.

:heart: :heart: :heart: Good to be on again even though it's only been a week :P

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 06:22:27 AM »
WELCOME BACK ^^

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2006, 12:14:41 AM »
welcome back! I'm excited for Chapter 3 ^_^. I wonder if Reina will be able to go through with it...*insert suspenseful music here*

I agree with everyone with the idea of having the other girls break her in ;)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2006, 04:36:34 AM »
Just please remember to keep any chapters that have sexual content in the Perv Fanfics Section of the forum. Just post it there and then post a link to it here.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 07:39:48 AM »
All right! Some info before you read the third chapter:

One. Since I started this story off completely impulsively, don't be surprised if everything isn't really...organized or anything, and if the writing is really crappy, it's because of that too. There will be mroe characters coming in since I basically just chose the MM members I knew most at the time.

Two. As of Chapter 3, I'm starting a series of Christmas specials. I'm in the holidy mood :D I don't have any idea if they celebrate Xmas in Japan, but I'm doing it anyway.

Three. There are going to be a lot of Reina parings in this, but so far I'm into RikaxReina...BUT there will be a sixth generationxReina pairing also...probably, soon too. Oh, and a graduated member who's not been introduced yet.

Four. Just so you know, in future chapter there will be some "teaching".

"Cover" for the first Christmas special:

I know...very plain -_- Pardon my horrible skills at this sort of thing.

Anyway, putting all that aside, here's chapter 3!

Han: Christmas Special 1 Seasonal Shopping

Reina had locked herself in the bathroom she shared with Miki since the "incident" the previous night. Before she realized it, morning had arrived and an angry Mikitty was banging her fists on the door.

"Open up, Reina! Damnit! I have to go!" Miki yelled, the pounding sound becoming more furious.

"All right, all right, I'm out. Geez..." Reina said, unlocking the door. Almost instantly, Miki had pushed her out and slammed the door shut.

Reina rolled her eyes before picking up the little courage she had left since entering this prostitute house, and made her way down for breakfast. It seemed that everyone in the room froze and stared at Reina, as if expecting some spaztic reaction.

"Would you all stop staring?!" Reina yelled, plopping down beside Ai, who instantly began scarfing down her almost non-existant food.

"Are you all right, Tanakacchi?" Kaori asked softly, looking at Reina sympathetically.

Reina nodded. She was all ready frustrated, but yelling at Kaori, who was only trying to be kind, would only make her feel worse.

"We heard about your little...incident last night, Reina-chan." Makoto said, showing that she had a mature side of herself, which Reina hadn't yet seen.

"I didn't notice, really..." Reina responded sarcastically, stuffing a large amount of breakfast food into her mouth.

"Don't be so angry, Tanakacchi!" Yuko said, enthusastically as ever. "We're just trying to help you."

"Help me?" Reina gazed at her superior suspiciously. "How so?"

"How do you think?" Ai said, nudging Reina playfully.

"But, in the mean time, do you know what day it is?" Makoto said, more enthusiastically than was expected.

"Eh? Friday?" Reina replied, almost in an oblivious fashion.

"Friday what?"

"Err..."

"It's December first, Tanakacchi." Miki said, smacking her lightly against the back of her head.

"Ah - Really?"

"Such an airhead..."

"Shut up!"

Fifteen minutes later, Reina was grumpily washing all of the egg out of her hair and jam off of every inch of skin that was showing during breakfast. She had to make a mental note to make sure she never yelled at Miki Fujimoto again...

Damn her, steeling the bedroom's bathroom first. Now I have to use Maki and her roommate's.

Just as Reina was stepping out, fresh and clean from her shower, she heard a rythm of furious knocking on the bathroom door.

"Whoever's in there better get out, quick!"

That doesn't sound like Maki... Reina thought. Curiosity got the best of her and she peaked through the door to see a rather angry girl with her hair up in a short (ish) high pony tail, and she was looking darkly at Reina.

"Who the hell are you?" She said rudely, pushing Reina out of the way and moved to the sink, patting powder on her face.

"Geez...who are you, Miki's even more evil sister?"

"What did you just say to me?" The girl said, looking at Reina with wide-eyes as if she'd just been slapped across the face.

"You heard me," Reina said. Being attacked with every scrap of food on the table was not a good way to start off her morning, and as if she needed some girl pushing her around (other than Miki) right after a shower.

The older looking girl gazed at Reina curiously, putting her make up down and leaning against the counter, her arms crossed as she said, "What's your name?"

"Reina," The young prostitute sighed out.

"Tsuji Nozomi...I haven't seen you around,"

"I'm new...ish..."

"Well, Reina..." Tsuji said in a quiet voice, inching toward Reina until their faces were only inches apart and Tsuji's arm was uuncomfortably close to the side of Reina's head. "Don't ever talk like that to me again, got it?" At that, the older girl walked off coolly, leaving Reina standing against the bathroom wall feeling as if she'd just been slapped.

Even as Reina stepped out of the bathroom, clothed in her newly bought outfit (which she hadn't dared to take from her closet until that day), she saw Tsuji laying on her bed with a magazine covering her face. But at the sound of Reina's foot steps, she lowered said magazine and arched an eyebrow at her *kouhai.

"Took long enough..." Tsuji said, pushing past Reina and toward the bathroom.

As much as it kills me to do this...I know it's only polite...

"Thank you." Reina said quietly. Tsuji stopped at the words and looked at Reina, shocked as she was when she first spoke to the teen.

"Wha?"

"Thank you for letting me use your bathroom," Reina bowed, despite how she would've liked to just run out of the bedroom and slam the door out of how angry she was at her superior. After that she only walked out, feeling satisfied that she'd gotten Tsuji Nozomi to freeze in her tracks.

"Ah, Reina. Are you ready? Oh, you look nice." Rika complimented, smiling down at Reina and keeping her calm demeanor as always.

"Thanks. Uhm...am I ready for what?" Reina asked nervously, afraid her "training" would start so soon.

"We're going shopping for things for this season,"

"Oh! Okay, let's go."

Rika and Reina were in the same shopping area where Reina bought the outfit she was currently wearing. Rika seemed to know where she was going, so Reina only followed quietly behind her sempai (something she usually was accustomed to).

"Here we are," Rika announced, opening the door to a very...eccentric looking store. It was more than covered in Christmas lights and other decorations, with a large reeth placed on the front of the door.

After stepping inside with Rika following close behind her, Reina looked around the shop, which thankfully looked much less unattractive than the outside. It seemed to have everything that was needed for decorations during the Christmas season...all except a tree.

"So I'm guessing we'll get the tree last?" Reina asked, looking up at Rika who smiled down at her.

"Actually, Yuko and Kaori will be getting that. We're getting the smaller things,"

"Ah, all right. So...shall we start?"

Reina seemed far more enthusiastic about picking out what she thought looked best at the house, and what would go in each different room, like the kitchen and living room, and bathrooms and bedrooms. However, she took notice of Rika's less than excited and more than down attitude, as if she was almost sad to see Christmas approaching...

"What do you think of this ornament, Rika-sama? It would look good in the living room, ne? On the Christmas tree,"

Rika smiled. "You probably have better taste than I do when it comes to Christmas decorations, Tanakacchi."

"Oh...right..." Reina murmured, looking down at the dark blue ornament that had large snow flakes with different Japanese characters on them. "Uhm...Rika-sama?"

"Yes?"

"...are you all right?"

"Eh?"

"You just look kind of...down, is all." Normally, Reina wasn't so shy, but ever since she began her new job, she'd become less and less enthused about things than she was when her parents were still alive...

"Ah, so you noticed..."

"Huh?" Reina said in a surprised tone, and finally looked up to Rika Ishikawa, who was now closer to her than she expected.

"Well, obviously Reina-chan, you've finally noticed my undying love for you," Rika purred, inching closer and closer to Reina's face.

Reina's heart skipped beat after beat after beat as she felt herself tense, her eyes widen and her mouth fall open just slightly. "W-what?" Is she...? Does she...? Reina's head was spinning with all kinds of thoughts of Rika, and her and Rika...and then more Rika...that is, until the said object of attention stood up straight again and began laughing.

"Eh? What are you laughing at, Ishikawa-san?"

"I'm sorry, Reina...I just couldn't resist!"

Have I ever seen her laugh? I must have forgotten or something...

"Rika, you're so mean!"

"Me? Mean?" Rika heaved out a sigh. "You haven't seen mean quite yet, Tanakacchi...not until you meet Tsuji-san."

"Tsuji-san? Oh, right..."

"Wha...? You've met Nono?"

"If Nono is a reincarted-even-more-evil-Miki, then yes."

Rika chuckled. "That would be right,"

"Well, I think we have everything. Shall we go?"

"Yeah, let's start decorating."

I wonder what Rika's problem with Christmas is? Reina thought, and continued to contemplate the subject even as they checked out and walked home.

Finally, though, as she and Rika walked through the door, Reina was greeted by a tall, full Christmas tree, which seemed to brighten her mood.

Just as Yuko and Kaori finished putting it up, she exclaimed, "That's great!" Even Kaori jumped in surprise. "Ah~~it'll look great will all of the decorations we bought! ...Or would that be, the decorations we bought will look great with it?"

Both Yuko and Kaori let out dog-like roars of laughter. Or at least, Yuko did...Reina wasn't sure if she could hear Kaori through the loud Yuu-san.

"Reina, you're such a goo-"

Yuko was interrupted by the sudden sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Oh, I'll get it." Rika said, who was still standing next to the door. She sat down the bags before looking through the key hole of the door.

"Who is it?" Kaori asked, looking at Rika curiously.

"I've never seen her before," Rika stated before opening the door and greeting a somewhat boyish looking girl with pitch-black hair that reached just a little above her shoulders.

"Uhmm...hello..." The girl said shyly, looking down and away from Rika.

"May I ask-"

"Ah! You must be Eri Kamei,"
-------------------
Dun dun dun!

Short and with a cliffhanger. I really should try making these longer...

Well, I hope you enjoyed :D Much love:heart: :heart: :heart:

*Kouhai = lower classman

Teasers:

"You shouldn't be worried about Rika's well-being,"

"Prostitution is just taking sex and calling it a job,"

"I guess I'd like to think everyone likes me..."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 03:30:38 AM by raspberrygashes »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 07:57:53 AM »
SWISH!! Im so releaved to have an update. I dropped everything I was doing to read this ^^

My heart skipped a few beats at the Ishikawa confessions. I was thinking "wow, this girl really gets down to business".

Hurray!! Christmas time!!
Time for Japanese Christmas facts.

-Christmas isnt very popular in Japan but shops to put a few things. I mean come on, it brings the money to con the population into believing they HAVE TO buy things for others

-The one thing that is really popular at Christmas is couples. I mean meccha meccha loving. Love hotels are booked for the season. On Christmas eve and day romantics happenings are a happening. Sex of course is definately on the menu.

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 09:28:17 AM »
LOL Rika's so mean to toy with Reina's feelings! XD

(btw you missed a "g" and a "c" in your poster, which looks very nice I must say! Such a dramatic yet christmassy feel!)
J'aime le fromage.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Yuki no Ashiato