JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Top Girl

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66760 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (AiGaki) Jealousy 11/30
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2012, 04:06:04 AM »
I have updated~

Please read it here.
http://satsunyan.tumblr.com/post/37378615398/aigaki-amst-a-major-sexual-tension

This is a trial cause, I don't know. ; A ; please halp my financial crisis.

In any case, please enjoy~ xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (AiGaki) AMST 12/7
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2012, 04:51:53 AM »
i'm forever drowning in your fluff~ :panic: spoild aichan always gets what she wants nee? ;D the omake was ubber cute aswell ;3; gonna go reread again~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2012, 06:58:29 AM »
Ai-chan is such a spoiled child XD Still cute, though!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2012, 07:46:31 AM »
aichan always has her way to get her stuffs  :lol:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2012, 10:34:34 AM »
omg...  :lol: :lol: AIGAKI JUST GET MARRIED. US FANS WILL BE SHO GLAD. xD I read the translation on your tumblr and boy, you go AiGaki. No perv?  XD XD

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2012, 02:17:24 PM »
Oh yes, spoiled Ai-chan! XD I don't know why but I just have a weak spot for AiGaki stories where Ai is the childish one, always whining if she doesn't get what she wants and Risa being the reasonable adult.... Those kind of stories are just cute~ And usually funny too!

And the ending omake was sooo....  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Once again a great story!  :bow:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Accepting Requests! 12/19
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2012, 05:06:17 AM »
Resistance 3
SayuEri
A/N: More seduction lessons and how to not give it up.
~*
“Ai-chaaaannn~ Just what do you mean by thaaaaaat~” Eri slumped over the table as she rolled her head sideward and looked at the older female.

“I did this to Risa and that’s how she reacted?” Ai answered with a blush and pretended to cough.

“Eh? Gaki-san? She didn’t break into reaction queen mode of sorts?” Eri asked in confusion. Ai only shook her head left and right. “That’s weird. What happened? How did you two get together?”

“Weird right?” Ai chuckled dryly and looked away. “Umm… And that… I don’t… I don’t want to talk about it…”

Eri frowned and looked away in contemplation.

“It’s embarrassing… Cause she totally preyed on me.”

“Ai-chan? You lost me somewhere.”

>> Read More

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (SayuEri) Resistance 3 12/21
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2012, 05:20:52 AM »
best plot twist ever omg

and will we ever get an explanation to risa preying on aichan? ;D lol
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2012, 05:42:02 AM »
oh my god did you say some bean preying on some monkey...
oh my god what did ai have taught our eririn
oh my god is there a need to clear such mess at the ending  XD

also, please provide us an explanation to risa preying on aichan? i want to know too :D

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2012, 03:57:38 PM »
This was funny! XD

Especially drunken Eri and Gaki were the best~

But what's that Gaki preying on Ai'chan? (yeah, everyone already asked that but I wanted too.....) I wanna knooooowww!!  :panic: *whining*

Keep up the good work~

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
OMG, it was going so well! :doh: :lol:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2012, 12:47:53 AM »

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) Home Run 12/25
« Reply #193 on: December 25, 2012, 06:06:58 AM »
Merry Christmas~!
A/N: Here are short drabbles of what my favorite OTPs are doing during Christmas, inside my mind.

Happy Holidays!

~*
/*SayuEri*/

A slim foot moved up the messy bed cover, colliding into another whiter one as if looking for warmth. A hand moved up from naked waist into a flat back, before turning to the side, and sliding a hand onto slim stomach.

“Eririn, I told you that tickles.” Michishige Sayumi spoke, pulling the blanket over their bodies as they stared at the clock that said 1:43am. She turned a little to her back to find a certain turtle with her eyes closed. “Are you hungry?”

“I’m not sure for which, but I am.” Eri answered and leaned her jaw onto Sayu’s shoulder, warm skin on warm skin touching. “But it’s comfortable in here... I think I want to sleep instead...”

“Oh come on... make up your mind.” Sayu answered with a chuckle and turned around to face her turtle and plant a soft kiss on her lips. “Merry Christmas.”

“We slept through twelve.” Eri spoke and chuckled. “Merry Christmas, Sayu~” She hugged the younger female tighter by the waist and nuzzled her nose onto her neck’s exposed white skin.

“What do you want to do?” Sayu asked, in between giggles. “Eri~ stop~”

“It’s fun~” Eri answered childishly before doing the same and trailing her nose upward and kiss the bunny. “I’m not sure of what I want to do, what about you?”

“Just stay here.” Sayu answered and smiled.

“Stay here, then.” Eri smiled, as they kissed again sweetly, before breaking into laughter.

“Here, beside you.”

“Yup.”

~~~xxxooo~~~
/*JunRei*/

Tanaka Reina sat on a small chair as she looked outside the window of her room from the second floor. She gazed at the people walking on the streets, lovers hand in hand, families going out to spend their time. She sighed as her phone vibrated for a new text message.

“Merry Christmas, Tanaka-san! I hope you’re having a nice Christmas right now. I’m sorry I couldn’t take time off to visit, even Ai-chan and Gaki-san have been telling me to visit too. But I hope you’re happy and that you’re enjoying! Merry Christmas, Tanaka-san! From Junjun.” She read the message and smiled a little before sighing and looking out of her window.

“Reina-chan~ come down here~” The voice of her mother called onto her, she mumbled a short agreement and put on her cat sleepers. Dressed in a simple pants + shirt for Christmas, she descended down the stairs into their kitchen, wondering what’s the commotion and why it’s so noisy.

“Merry Christmas!” Everyone greeted the kitten as they ushered her onto the dinning table.

“No, I told you, Uncle you should do it like this!”

“No, No, No, my child. This! This!”

“Oooh! That looks good too, but no! This one is still the best!”

“... Uncle?” Tanaka Reina opened her mouth, her eyes and mouth slowly widening. “JUNJUN!?”

“Ah, Tanaka-san, welcome~” Li Chun greeted with a smile and walked over to her. “Merry Christmas!”

Reina could only look at her in disbelief. The text messages, immediately she fished her phone from her pocket and looked at the mail address she had been sending messages with, and slapped her face to not notice that ‘@softbank.jp’ in her email.

Well, the season shouldn’t get spoiled. She can express her anger in a proper way, maybe a bit later.

Reina smiled cat-like at the panda who only smiled back. “JUNJUN~!” She jumped into the older female’s arms, wrapping her arms around her neck. “Merry Christmas.”

Junjun caught her with much strength and smiled. “Merry Christmas.”

~~~xxxooo~~
/*AiGaki*/

A female with brunette hair jumped off the high ledge of a rock, landing on all fours, as she eyed an innocent deer. A man with pale skin and the same hair color looked at her and smiled as she followed her, walking on his own pace.

She chased after the deer, only to notice an incoming tiger, preying on her prey. Everything was in slow motion, as she lunged herself towards the tiger and rolling over before suddenly having something pique her senses, immediately she jumped away from the tiger and climbed up a mountain.

“Bella!” Edward cullen shouted, chasing after his wife.

The loud effects of the movie, clouded around what seemed to be a mess of scattered clothes on the ground, and a loving couple heavily making out on a small two person couch.

“Ai-chan—“ The female completely trapped under another talked, and frowned. “Can we at least... please turn off the TV?”

“I’ve been considering that for the past ten minutes.” Takahashi Ai answered with a chuckle. “But I think it’s okay to just leave it on.” Ai attacked the younger female’s lips again, her hands roaming to sensitive spots, sending her young lover moaning under her touch.

“But—“

“At least the people who I share walls with, will think we’re just having a movie marathon Christmas Night~”

“Ai-chan!”

~~~xxxooo~

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Merry Christmas~! 12/25
« Reply #194 on: December 25, 2012, 06:57:07 AM »
 AiGaki lol !  :lol: XD SayuEri  :wub: yayayayayayayyy !!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2012, 07:12:10 AM »
*smirks* *throws candy canes and thank yous* *runs off*

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: December 25, 2012, 07:20:43 AM »
what's a smexy x'mas to have  :rofl:
i like aigaki version... kameshige also not bad  :peace:... junrei is filled with surprise  :P

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #197 on: December 25, 2012, 09:02:12 AM »
LOL TakaGaki XDXDXD Once again Ai shows her sneaky side! kind of...

KameShige was cute and so was JunRei  :wub: That was nice surprise from the Panda~

But I think that Takagaki's voices after 10 minutes wont match with movie watching marathon... *ahem*  :nervous

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: January 02, 2013, 03:06:29 AM »
The Hulk
Tanaka Reina x Li Chun
A/N: Junjun visits Japan and barges in a Morning Musume rehearsal only to be surprised by the sight she sees.

Requested by chellufait.

The customary adf.ly link is here. It's your choice if you will click it or not ;__; I will be happy if you do though ; A ;

~*
The children gathered inside the dressing room as a Michishige Sayumi smirked.

"What is it, Michishige-san?" Fukumura Mizuki who sadly recently just turned 16 asked whilst Sayu suddenly speaking into a low voice everyone pitching in to listen to her words.

----////
A tall long haired female walked into the familiar building, breathing in familiar air on what seemed to be somewhere she used to always be at two years ago.

"Ah! Jun-san!" A staff with a shirt that said 'Colorful Staff' greeted the female who equally greete her. "The rehearsal room is in the usual."

"Thank you." She smiled and walked towards the hallwayz. "Ah, it's dango!" She exclaimed as she passed by the food usually served for them during lunch breaks before the evening show. "They serve dango now?"

In a nearby room, Jun smiled at the familiar tune of Love and Peace Hero ga yattekita. She walked faster to her destination and slowly opened the door and smiled to see over eleven girls joyously dancing to the song.

"Daisuki yo~" A certain kitten sang the line followed by a certain bunny, as Jun's mouth hang open when the hoarde of 10ki suddenly hugged the two rokkies.

"That's news to me." Junjun cupped her jaw as a nearby staff-san handed her a chair. She thanked the person and sat.

"Tanasataaaaaaannnnnnnn~" Sato Masaki's voice echoed in the rehearsal room as she sent herself flying towards her object of affection, tackling the female to the ground.

"Sato! Quit it!" Tanaka Reina scolded, making no attempts on removing the thirteen year old from above her.

"Oh, you don't look like you want her off you, Tanaka-san." Jun quietly spat at no one and scoffed.

"Tanaka-saaaaannnn~" Fukumura Mizuki followed the cat calls (excuse the pun) and kneeled beside their senpai and started touching her arms, her hair. "Finally be able to touch, Tanaka-san~"

Jun expressionlessly sat on her chair. One elbow propped on one knee.

"Ah~ Junjun!" A certain bunny finally took notice of a certain panda that waved at her. She jogged towards her side and smiled. “How long have you been there?”

“Since lunch was delivered.” Junjun answered jokingly earning a nudge from Sayu. “No, really.”

“Don’t tell me you already attacked our food!” Sayu piped up, smacking Junjun’s arm when the older female nodded.

“Just the banana.” Junjun answered with a smile.

“Ah, hold on. Rein—“

The two of them turned to look at the cat, who was suddenly kissed by a Sato Masaki on the cheek. They watched her get fake!angry at the child that only laughed and ran away, getting chased by Kudou.

As if something had possessed her, Junjun suddenly walked into the rehearsal space, slowly, the other young ones started noticing her presence and behaved accordingly. Reina, noticing their sudden indifference, turned around only to come face to face with a familiar collarbone and arms wrapping themselves around her waist.

“… Tanaka-san is mine!” She suddenly proclaimed, Reina’s eyes grew wider, and so did the other members.

“No! Jun-senpai, Tanasatan is minnee!” Sato Masaki still the normally unafraid of her senpai Tenki, made a sprint for the Panda and hugged her as well, together with Reina.

“Kora, Maachan!” Kudou Haruka attempted to calm down the older female, but suddenly found herself in the middle of the little “Tanaka-san is mine” battle. “Umm… Tanaka-san…?”

She only shrugged, still caught up in the middle of the two. She did nothing but lavish the warmth that the panda emanated, something that she hadn’t been with together with for a long time.

“Junnn!” As if getting decided onto something, Reina suddenly pushed away Junjun and looked up at her. “… I’m actually Kudo’s.” The cat spoke with a grin and walked towards Kuduu’s side and wrapped both her arms around one of the child’s arm.

Everyone looked at them in surprise Junjun only stared in disbelief and contemplation, more on the contemplation part. Reina only smiled teasingly at her, as Kuduu started thinking if she should be scared, or brave.

“…Oh… really…” Jun narrowed her eyes as she walked slowly towards the two, all the other members running to the side with Sayumi. “Come here!” She started running as Reina screamed, raising both her arms in the air and ran away.

“Go away!”

“Come here, kitty~” Jun cooed as they chased each other around, just enough for Kudou to escape. Out of Jun’s peripheral vision, was an equally competitive Maachan who started chasing her Tanasatan, but with Junjun’s now honed reflexes, she made a swerve for the surprised tenki member and tackled her to the ground as they both rolled on the wooden floor.

“Junjun-san!” Maachan shouted as she tried to pry off those mischievous hands on her waist, attacking her in a tickle war. “I give up! I give up!”

Junjun only glared at her, then nodded. The two of them then stood up, Maachan going into the neutral corner also known as beside Sayumin, as Junjun stalked towards Reina.

Reina only stuck her tongue out at the panda and attempted to run again, but suddenly found herself in the corner of the wall and one side of the mirror.

“What?” Reina asked, panting and half-laughing.

“What, what?” Jun asked with a smiled. “You planned all that, didn’t you?”

“Planned what?” Reina asked with a giggle, one of her hands unconsciously playing with her short hair.

“To get all the children more clingy to you than what I see from photos.”

“Says the one who kept on kissing other girls.” Reina spatted back and looked away. “Also, that was Sayu.”

“… So it was that issue after all.” Jun smiled and straightened up herself. Suddenly, she crouched and slung the female over her shoulders and turned to look at everyone else. “I’ll be borrowing Tanaka-san for a while~”

“Junjun! Put me down!” Reina wailed as she hit Jun’s back with her hands and struggled. “Jun!”

“Ah~ That’s so nice~” Sayu said as she watched the two of them take off to somewhere. “I feel kind of lonely here now.” She pouted as she looked at everyone else, who started doing their own thing. “Riho-riho~ I’m lonely~”

She started going towards the younger girl’s side and cling to her arm. “Umm… Michishige-san…”

“Rihoriho~” Sayu squealed more as she rubbed her cheeks on the child’s hair. “I’m so lonely~”

“Riho-riho~ I’m so lonely~~” Another voice echoed from near Sayu’s ears surprising the bunny as she fell forward. “So this is what you keep on doing when I’m not around, Sayu!”

“Oh, Umm, Hi, Eririn~” Sayu attempted to cling onto her beloved turtle, but she swiftly dodged the affection and walked away. “Oh, Junjun, I am so going to get you back for this.”

“Isn’t everything all fair yet?” Eri shouted as she walked out the door to the rehearsals.

“ERIRINNNNN~~”

(The Hulk/END)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) The Hulk 01/2
« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2013, 03:41:02 AM »
Oh my lols   :lol:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Top Girl