JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - FLOWER

Author Topic: -Mean Girls- [UPDATE 11 Feb, Chapter 4]  (Read 7349 times)

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
-Mean Girls- [UPDATE 11 Feb, Chapter 4]
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:04:19 AM »
HI HI.

This was originally planed to be a one-shot, but since I realized that I could do wonders with it if I turned it into a fanfic, well... here it is! Lol.
I am really excited. Like you have no idea ;D
Since I wanted to write the past days so badly, but couldn't find the inspiration for an original plot, here is Ada being inspired from the movie with the same title as her fic. *LEGASP*
If you have seen the movie, very good. If you have't, EVEN BETTER.  :grin:
 :yossi: :otomerika: YOSH.
I really hope you guys will be pleasantly surprised by this kind of fanfic, since I worked very hard. I, for one, love the concept of it.  :nervous

Another fanfic to hit the road! Douzo!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mean Girls -Chapter 1-

The wind blew sofltly from the East, making some of the leaves levitate gently underneath the early autumn Sun, rustling among the multitude of pairs of shoes gathered in front of the Nakano Senior High School. It was a perfect day for the students to be excited and fill the warm air with sharp giggles, not particularly because another academic year was about to start but because they got to be reunited with their friends and classmates, chattering ceaselessly about their holidays.
Using her elbows to make her way inside the building, a brown-haired girl looked around, overwhelmed by how many small grouplets were still forming, blocking her path to the main staircase. She stopped in her track and sighed deeply, rather troubled by the fact that she knew no one in that school, but what was she expecting? Afterall, those were her first steps in the said High School as she had just moved into the big city together with her family, and the thought of all the friends she had left behind made her feel a bit nostalgic...

The first bell ring sent everyone into a frenzy and the big hall echoed heavily above the hurried steps as every student headed for their respective classroom, leaving a panicked Niigaki Risa behind as she fumbled with a piece of her paper from her pocket.
"Let's see... room 32B, that must be on the third floor."
In an instant she went for the stairs, followed closely behind by another batch of students, a quieter one this time; they even looked more composed and less cheerful which made Gaki assume they were seniors, just like herself.
The young outsider felt a slight dizziness envelop her head from her rush on the stairs. She leaned on the wall and gulped hard as every student behind her made their way into a different classroom before shutting the doors behind them. Soon enough she found herself standing alone in the hallway. Looking to her right, she finally spotted the classroom she was supposed to be in and slowly moved her aching legs towards it. There wasn't too much noise coming from inside but still some deep-pitched laughters could be heard, mingling with a couple of girlish complaints. She reached out for the handle, but she hesitated and bit her lip, trying to gather the courage. The bean was never the sort of person to deal with a lot of scrutiny from strangers.
"You must be Niigaki." The deep voice made the girl snap her head to the side to where a tall, blonde and rather intimidating woman was heading towards the classroom, dressed in a very fancy dark jacket with matching long pants.
"Hai, Niigaki Risa desu." she gave a polite bow, holding that uncomfortable position for a bit longer than necessary.
"I have been told of your arrival, and I was surprised. It seems you're quite the model student, isn't that so?"

The girl swiftly gave a nod as she straightened up, blushing at the acknowledgement.
"Quite unusual… a transfer in a senior year. Anyhow, I'm Yoshizawa Hitomi, your homeroom teacher. If you encounter any sort of problems, do not hesitate to come find me." the woman encouraged, giving off a pleasant vibe even though her eyes were most serious and strict. It almost gave the bean a sense of protection.
As soon as the teacher opened the door, everything quieted down and Risa followed with her eyes downcast.

Her introduction was not as stressful as she thought it would be: nobody interfered in her small speech, nobody laughed, they were all stiff as rocks in Yoshizawa's presence and it made her feel grateful as she headed for an empty place in the back.
With a relieved sigh she sank in her chair as Yossie, almost shouting, 'welcomed' everyone in a dictatorial manner for yet another year of slavery at her command.
Gaki's eyes popped open in surprise at her teacher's switch of attitude; she even launched forth on a student in the front row with her hands in the air :
"Don't you even think that I'll be letting you off as easily, Kusumi! You keep your eyes on that blackboard and read everything I write, is that understood?"
"Yes, Yoshizawa-sensei!" she beamed back gleefully.
"No you don't! No more twitching in your seat like an annoying beacon light and no more distractions for your classmates!" Kusumi gulped, suddenly found her smile disappearing.
"And you!" the teacher pointed a finger drastically at an unsuspecting boy, catching him off-guard and making him yelp before succumbing underneath her glare. "If I catch you one more time staring up the skirts of your classmates, you're in deep, deep trouble."
She turned to the classroom with a motivated look, holding on to their stares quietly. Then, she finally loosened up and proceeded to explain how everything is more serious now that they're seniors and how they should behave as such.
A neatly folded piece of paper landed out of nowhere on the bean's desk, pulling her out of the trance that her teacher expelled her to. She reached out and flipped it open in her lap, careful to not get caught. Yossie was indeed dramatically explaining about the horrors of a wrecked adulthood, but still the young student did not want to take chances by underestimating her senses.
The bean looked down carefully and smiled at the pretty handwriting.

Niigaki Risa-san desho?
Don't be afraid, our teacher is actually really, really nice.
I was an exchange student last year too and I know how you feel.
We should hang out during lunch break, ne? ^^

Risa looked up from one person to the other and met eyes with a friendly-looking brunette. She did seem quite different from the rest of her Japanese classmates if one would look closely at her features; her eyes were large and playful above highly contoured cheekbones and her long luscious hair was flowing lower than her midsection.
The brown-haired girl nodded in appreciation for her classmate’s gesture before shuddering sharply in her chair, the volume of Yossie-sensei’s voice climbing yet again to louder octaves.
“NOW! Let’s see if you have kept yourself busy these holidays as I told you to, with the 100-books-to-read list” she rubbed her hands together eagerly to hear some volunteers, as if she could not tell how each of her students suddenly found the walls or the floor more interesting to look at.

“So let me get this straight, JunJun…” the new student shook her head in disbelief while putting back the chopsticks in her bento box “You mean Yoshizawa-sensei is always so bipolar because she is unmarried and without children?”
As she nodded in delight over the gossip she had picked up from a ‘trustworthy source’, the brunette’s eyes were sparkling. She sipped from her soda can before leaning in again mischievously, wanting to shock the poor bean with more ‘unbelievable secrets’, when the girl sitting with them across the table stopped her.
“Enough JunJun, that’s too much didactic information for one day already.”

At the scolding tone in the voice of her best friend, JunJun pouted cutely and proceeded to pack the remains of her lunch in a brown bag quietly and exemplary.
Apparently, everyone knew that Michishige Sayumi never asked for something twice and Gaki noted that to herself, along with the fact that the bunny was the spitting image of poise, composure and beauty altogether. Sitting with the two of them at the table made Gaki feel more at ease in the new environment; much to her own surprise she somehow started to feel like she was already fitting in, therefore she felt obliged to repay them in some way for helping her break the ice.

“How about I treat you girls with ice-cream after school?” she volunteered shyly, eyeing the two of them one by one for their reactions. JunJun’s squeal was not late to emerge while her best friend nodded nonchalantly from across the table, starting to get up since she had previously mentioned she would need to go to the ladies’ to use her nasal spray against allergies.
“So it’s settled then!” the foreign girl chipped in, getting up from the table as well to keep her best friend company, as usual. “Stay here, Niigaki-san, we’ll be back in the blink of an eye!”

As her newest friends blended in the crowd of students either coming in or coming out of the cafeteria, Gaki smiled to herself contently, pleased at how her very first day as a Nakano student was turning out.
Maybe her longing for her friends would fade away soon enough, now that this small socialization brought her the much needed confidence. Maybe I might even start to like it here, Gaki agreed to herself as she quickly tidied up the table.
Something just did not feel right though…
The moment the student looked up though, she got hit right in the face by the burst of a cold liquid that caught her off-balance and without breath, making her cough from the lack of air before she tumbled from her chair to get away from it. It all happened too quick for her to process just how she had gotten on the floor with her legs in the air, still coughing and wiping the liquid from her face, that turned out to be coke from an excessively shaken soda can. She curled up with her knees to her chest, both her nostrils and her eyes hurting from the shock. To make matters worse, everyone was laughing at her.
With that atrocious laughter that squeezes in between your brain cells causing them to scrape against each other, making your face burn and sickening you to your gut because of the rage, with that type of laughter the yankii boys enjoyed their little prank on the new student, delighted that in the process they were treated with a glimpse of the poor girl’s underwear too.
“Oh, Niigaki, so you like red. That’s pretty naughty, don’t you think?”
They burst into more fits of laughter, causing the silent bean to grind her teeth together, unable to do anything; the shock that this would happen on her first day was still there, rippling underneath her watery eyes.

“What in the heaven’s name is the meaning of this?”

Everyone turned their heads to the sound of a voice so feminine and yet so powerful that the laughter was cut off right in the middle. The crowd around the bean dispersed quietly, making space for three angry-looking women that everyone knew all too well. Aside from the victim, that is.

“Anybody eager to answer me?” the woman with the same voice threw in again, pleasantly clicking her tongue with her hands on her hips as she scouted everyone curiously. It was the woman in the middle the one that ended Gaki’s ordeal, taller than the rest and much prettier, her eyes piercing through the frightened boys like sharp, hot knives into butter.
The culprit stepped to the side nervously trying hard not to stutter “We were just h-having fun, Mikitty-sama...”
As Miki shook her head disapprovingly, a shorter and younger friend of hers stepped towards the victim, helping her get up and handing her tissues to wipe herself with.
“Is this your idea of fun?” the so-called Mikitty spoke under her breath, “You should see mine.”
With that, Mikitty marched over to the frightened boy as Gaki’s agape mouth closed at once, gulping hard in anticipation. As expected, he backed away blushing furiously until his back hit the corner of the table and the multitude of students gasped softly. He had no choice but to lean back and take in the fireworks.
The beautiful woman smirked playfully as she took out from her jacket’s pocket a… lighter, leaning in to the helpless boy sensually; he kind of enjoyed it for a split of a second until the lighter was flicked on. At that point he truly panicked and everyone could witness it; if the heat near his crotch area was any clue, the boy finally understood that what he did was wrong.

“I’m sorry, okay?” he stammered “Will you f-f-forgive me, Niigaki?” he looked up at her with pleading eyes, sweat starting to trickle down the sides of his face.
“Well?” that beauty of a saviour looked over her shoulder to the bean, the uncomfortable smell of slightly burnt material starting to get noticeable.
Niigaki’s stomach flipped from nervousness at how the tables have switched, yet she did not want anyone to get hurt. “Yes! I do forgive him…”
Mikitty took her finger of the lighter’s switch and grabbed his collar instead, the atmosphere around them finally loosening up as if everyone had held their breaths all the time.
“Shoo to your mommy, wimp.” She whispered into his face and let him go. “You can all mind your own business now” she ordered again to the mass of students, watching them scatter around to their tables.
Next thing Gaki knew, she found herself the center of attention of these three beautiful saviours, not knowing what words to use to express her gratitude. She opened her mouth to speak, but could not make a sound. She was simply overwhelmed by the event, and if she were alone she might have wished to cry all the tension away, bawling like a big baby. Yet the tension was still there since she could not bring herself to cry in front of them. Instead, one of them broke the silence for her, the one that had been watching all the time, not wanting to stand for her but not planning to help Gaki either. Her cat-like eyes did not show anything but curiosity.
“How come we don’t know you yet?”
“It’s because I’m a new student…” Gaki whispered, blinking furiously because of the soreness in her eyes.
“Here, take another tissue.”
Gaki muttered words of thank you to the girl that had helped her stand up.

“I’m terribly annoyed right now.” The older woman declared, breaking the silence again while taking a closer look at her nails to see if she had ruined them in the commotion. “These idiots never learn.”
She shrugged the annoyance away and showed the bean her brightest smile, beckoning her to take a seat. “I trust you’re feeling better now.” She soothed the short-haired girl, pushing wet locks away from her forehead.
“…I am, thanks to... you girls.”
“Oh, how rude of us. I’m Fujimoto Miki, she’s Tanaka Reina and-”
“Aaaand I’m Kamei Eri” the one that had helped her cut in cheerfully. “You are?”
“Niigaki Risa, nice to meet y- achoo!!”

The bean rubbed her nose with her index finger, blushing as the three girls looked down at her in what seemed like endearment.
She got up shyly and thanked them again for rescuing her, to which the three unbreakable girls reassured that everything was all right.
“Well then, I’ll go find a towel somewhere and dry myself, if you don’t mind.”
“Sure, run along now. ” The older snickered playfully followed by Kamei’s high-pitched and elongated hails: “We’ll see you around the campus!”
As the rescued victim walked away slowly, no one daring to touch her again, Tanaka shot her two friends a knowing look. “What the hell happened just now?”
“Come on, Reina-chaaan, you’re no fun!”
When the turtle was ignored, Miki realized the fact that the question was actually addressed to her; she shrugged without thinking too much into the problem.
“What? Don’t look at me like that. She’s interesting.”

YAY. Any thoughts?  :D The rest of the characters will be introduced in the next chapter.  :twothumbs

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:45:34 PM by Ada XD »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: -Mean Girls- [UPDATE 7 Feb, Chapter 1]
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »
Interesting start so far. I saw the movie a long time ago and I've mostly forgotten the plot and stuff, so this will be intriguing.

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 07:18:59 AM »
What an interesting start! This made me want to see that movie... I have heard of it but never had time to watch it.

Yoshizawa as a strict teacher and Miki as a bad ass "school cop" with her gang? Nice  :twothumbs

I want to know the rest of the characters. Please update more soon!  :P

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 07:59:39 AM »
Well this looks interesting.
When i was reading along, i was always trying to match which members you've put in each role.
so far it looks like Risa is Cady, FujimotoTanakaKamei as the Plastics and JunShige as Janis and Damian .
looking forward to the next chapter ...  ;)

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 12:45:46 PM »
@rndy : why thank you  :P I added some more twists to avoid making it predictable, hope you'll enjoy it.  :twothumbs
@MsSmigge : thank you, I appreciate it  :heart: The movie I do recommend! It's hilarious  :lol: And I promise the next update tonight!
@AmberSan : your guesses are 100 % correct  :w00t: Great! thank you ^^

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 02:28:13 PM »
Interesting so cool how miki kamei an reina are her saviours!!!

I wonder who the couples are in the fic tho hmmm update. Soon

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 02:59:16 PM »
And I promise the next update tonight!

Yes! But damn, now I wont surely get any sleep and I end up staying awake too late XD Sometimes I really don't like it when I don't have my regular shift, because then I wont lose my sleeping rhythm... Damn XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 05:46:17 PM »
*pop up*

interesting start!

and miki seriously rox here..LOL..
i wonder how badass can she be..
so cool to read about such miki..

Gakisan is lucky to make friends with them! someone who can protect her from getting bully huh.. :twothumbs

“What? Don’t look at me like that. She’s interesting.”
interesting in what way???
she gonna flirt with gakisan  XD :lol:

cant wait to read the next chp!
Need to know more about other characters and how gakisan is gonna survive well in this school.. :P

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 11:05:26 PM »
@XxRoByNxX78 : hopefully this chapter will give you good insights as to what are the couples  :D for some of them at least x_x thanks for the feedback  :deco:
@MsSmigge : psh, I know how hard it can get when you don't get regular sleep, how flippin tired you feel afterwards and how you can't fall sleep anymore, even if you try, precisely because of the tiredness.  :smhid scumbag brain. >> btw thanks for waiting  :heart:
@alwaysYou : thank you dear <3
i wonder how badass can she be..
ohohooo, very badass.  :cow:
she gonna flirt with gakisan  XD :lol:
not quite  :grin:

As promised, I present to you the 2nd chapter! *drum rolls*
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mean Girls -Chapter 2-

Later that day, the last sound of the bell sent the restless juniors overflowing into the main shoe change area chattering absently, either content or displeased with the teachers they were assigned to. When they realized their senpais were already there, the young teenagers hushed themselves as they waited respectfully for the room to be cleared out.
Even with the Sun still shining mildly among grey clouds, the newest senior student felt the wind pick up intensity as she followed her two friends outside in the courtyard. The chilly swish of the breeze against the fabric of her sweatshirt made her shudder slightly but she was at least happy for the matching navy blue bonnet that JunJun had lent her, to hide her ruined hair until she got home.

The table was awfully silent, as was the entire Mochi ice-cream store for that matter; aside from JunJun’s murmurs of delight all over her banana-flavoured ice-cream and the clicking of the spoons on the plates, nobody said a word. In contrast, Michishige looked out the window rather thoughtful, the bean noticing how well the contemplative look suited her adorable features.
She certainly did not look as indifferent anymore, whatever the nature of her thoughts.
“So tell me again” she spoke up out of the blue, not bothering to look at the inquired classmate “…what sort of reason did those girls have to stand up for you?”
Gaki sighed deeply, pulling the bonnet tighter against her head, out of instinct, because of the embarrassing memory. “I told you, Shige-san, I have no idea. It was very nice of them though… you know, to pay him back.”
The sneers that she got in return from both her friends confused the girl even more.

“You don’t understand, Niigaki-san,” JunJun hissed, miraculously pushing the plate to the side as if she had lost her appetite. “They were not being nice to you, even if it seemed like it.”
“What? How do you know that? How could anyone tell?”

“Fine!” the bunny snapped to finally give her newest classmate a sample of the rage in her eyes. “I’ll tell you, now that you’re so all over their ‘courageous’ actions! I’ll tell you what sort of backstabbing mollusks those three devils are, and I will also let you know that they have NEVER stood up for anyone unless it was in their own interests.”
Having released some of the steam, Sayumi leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed over her chest and her cheeks flaring as the brown-haired girl blinked several times, not quite understanding but neither trying to take the risk of asking more explanations. The last thing she wanted was to fuel her classmate’s sudden rage even more.
“Listen, Niigaki-san” the Chinese beauty started in a tone ever so soft, contrasting with her stern frown “You should not even think about talking to them again. They are very, very mean girls.”

At that, the bean could not suppress her amused smile since JunJun took enjoyment in placing people at one end or the other; either they were very, very nice or very, very mean.
Sayumi’s sharp observation was not late to cut in. “You think we’re being foolish right now, don’t you?”
“No, I only meant that-… I only thought-”
The bean could not put an end to her sentence since the most unexpected thing happened: the bunny’s eyes widened as if a blessed epiphany had hit her right in the face, a small but noticeable dawn of a smile cornering her lips for the first time that day.
“I know!” she declared, biting her lip in excitement, knocking over in surprise even the panda because of her unusual behaviour. “You … are going… to… spy on them!” 
At soon as the bomb was dropped, Gaki and JunJun exchanged perplexed looks.
“Wipe that look off your face! You will befriend them, spend time with them… heck- you could even become one of them. But you will keep an eye on everything they do and report back to me and Jun.”

The new student was starting to believe that she had had enough drama for her first day and just when she was about to lift her hands and push away Sayumi’s invisible wall of persuasion, that same voice, unusually soothing this time, made her drop them back on her lap.
“Before you think about it, let us at least explain.”
“Perfect,” Gaki replied quickly “I’ve been meaning to hear the reason behind all this… all this this tension!”
“Would you let me speak? As we all know, as we have all been made clear of her position even from the beginning, Fujimoto Miki is by far their undeclared leader; both Tanaka and Kamei follow her around and have her back whenever in need. I say in need because that nasty fox will snoop around everywhere, looking for trouble ceaselessly.”
JunJun nodded to everything her friend said, dragging her precious ice-cream plate closer before speaking up too. “It’s because of her father that she acts like that; he’s very influential and rich and offers her protection whenever she crosses the line with our Principal, Nakazawa Yuko-san. And believe me, she crosses it a lot.”
“Nobody knows why she’s older than us and still a senior. Anyhow, Fujimoto never misses an opportunity to mock us and make us look like the outcasts in our own school.”
“Mocking? You should hear Tanaka!” the panda interfered, trying to finish up her melting dessert.
“Tanaka is quite a riddle, isn’t that so, JunJun? Even though she has been caught one casual evening kissing a very young Mitsui Aika, she still fancies to flirt her way around the boys, even though she hates them.”
“Why does she do that?”
“We don’t know yet. Rumor has it that Mikitty put an end to her fling. You see, she thought she was the first and only convinced… girl lover in Nakano, if I can put it like that, and Miki enjoyed her uniqueness very much.”
“That’s why we think Tanaka lashes out on everyone” JunJun added, licking the cream off her lips “…especially us, since people think we’re going out.” She put the spoon on her empty plate and sighed in delight, as Gaki processed what she had just heard. “I would have another one of those but it’s getting late now.”

“W-Wait, people think you two are going out?!” When a couple of persons looked their way, the bean quickly covered her mouth at her noisy reaction, blushing.
For a split of a second, Gaki could swear that Sayumi’s face was not as pale as before either. She squeezed the tissue in her hands lightly before giving her reply. “People are wrong. Tanaka does not have the right to make us look bad though, every single time our paths happen to cross.”
The panda agreed pleasantly, patting her stomach. “Indeed.”
“That’s why we need your help. We absolutely need to take our revenge, do you understand? I will not spend my final year succumbing beneath their rotting feet!”
“Wait, what about the third one…? Kamei Eri?”
“Well, she’s not THAT bad when she’s alone, you know?”
“She is quite the bitch once she’s in their company. That’s why nobody trusts her, they think she’s two-faced.”

The new student kept silent for a couple of moments, debating the situation, when the text alert from the phone in her pocket echoed around the room. She flipped the phone open, already knowing what to expect since at that point she was supposed to be home already.

16:23 pm
Onee-chan, everyone is so worried! Why does your phone have no signal?
We tried calling you. Are you all right?
Give me a call when you receive this or Mother will panic even more, if that is even possible. ^^’’

“I really have to go now…It’s getting late indeed.” Risa proceeded to get up from the table, sighing sadly at the thought of her family being worried without reason.
Both her friends pushed back their chairs to get up as well. “So you’ll do it? Do you agree with this plan?”
The bean nodded absently as she threw her bag on her shoulder, checking her pockets again for the key to her bicycle lock; before she knew it, a couple of arms jumped at her unexpectedly almost knocking her into the wall as a chin landed uncomfortably on her shoulder. Michishige Sayumi, giving her a hug?!
“Oi… Michishige-san! You’re squeezing too hard!”
“Thank you thank you thank youuu~”

All the gray clouds from the previous day brought along a persistent rain overnight, which meant that the eldest Niigaki daughter was obliged to opt for the public transport, undoubtedly the safer way to travel no matter how much she would insist on taking the bike.
Quite a commotion was caused when her mother woke her up when it was still dark outside, so that she would not miss the only morning bus towards Nakano. The bean hated the idea of arriving 30 minutes early but since there was no other way to argue with her mother, there she was, climbing down the bus stairs grumpier than ever, opening her umbrella in an empty courtyard.

Avoiding the puddles, she slowly made her way towards the back of the building where she was told the gym was located. Even though she was in no mood for a PE class that early in the morning, she would not even complain since she was supposed to be the role model student, always respectful and always meeting expectations. With a deep sigh she shut her umbrella and stepped inside, looking around for the girls’ locker room which happened to be 20 feet in front of her. I might as well get changed.
The bean did not expect someone else to be around so early, so that would explain why she did not even bother to knock. She slipped inside and threw down her bag when a loud, deep shout made her body jerk instinctively in a guard position.
There was nothing to fight though; silence ensued as Gaki let down her hands slowly, laying her eyes on a very slender and smooth torso, covered only by the smallest of bras. She took a couple of moments for the view to soak in before she looked up at an astonished face and felt the area at the back of her head tingling from embarrassment.
The woman’s wide eyes blinked in confusion and her head crooked to the side, making her long brown locks slip from her shoulder and along the small slopes above the bra line, covering them but not completely. Gaki gulped hard as she realized that she had been staring like an idiot, without even excusing herself or at least turning for the door to run away right from where she came from. But Gaki found her feet pinned into the floor; she could not move.

“You shouldn’t be here so early.” The girl’s voice sounded surprisingly girlish, Gaki thought. What an incredible pair of vocal cords must she have; that first loud noise would wake up even the dead in their sleep.
“I apologize if I have startled you,” Gaki said earnestly, “I’m only here because… well...my bus brought me.”
What did I just say?!
As the bean was busy mentally smacking her forehead for her weirdness, the slender woman laughed wholeheartedly and turned around, looking for something in the pile of clothes on the bench.
“You’re quite funny, have you been told that before?”

Yet again, Gaki had no idea how to reply after being treated with a jaw-dropping view of an exquisitely muscular butt underneath a very tight pair of… tights. As if that wasn’t enough, the smoothness of the woman’s back arching in and out for something in particular made Gaki’s heart pound loudly in her ears.
She took care to draw a shaky breath before speaking again. “I really am sorry. You must know I’m really embarrassed right now, intruding like that while you were still changing clothes. It’s just that I have nowhere to stay while my class begins…”
The girl finally found a shirt and pulled it over her head, giggling in a heartwarming manner. “Aww. Don’t worry; you can stay here if you like.”
She took out her hair from underneath the shirt to pin it in a high ponytail, Gaki’s eyes still wandering  down at the perfect roundness of her assets, not quite listening.
“Or you can just come to the gym...” She turned around after she was done, her lips half-curving at one end in a joyful smirk. “…Maybe watch me practice.”
“Practice?”
Gaki’s puzzled expression made the woman laugh again as she passed right by the bean towards the door. “You decide.”
A closer look at her and the young student finally understood the reason behind her sudden infatuation. How beautiful~
Being left alone in the room, Gaki placed a hand on her chest and smiled to herself at the pleasant feeling of being drawn so much into something without even understanding why, for the first time.

“And what happened next?! What did you do?” the panda anxiously poked her friend, only getting a dumb grin in return. “Come on Niigaki-san, tell me, mou~~ That’s Takahashi-san we’re talking about! Don’t leave me hanging here like this…”
Gaki kicked the ball away, staring into space as the vivid images of the fascinating woman shoved themselves one by one back into her head.
“Today was probably the quickest I have ever changed clothes. When I went to the gym she was still alone, much to my relief, and I watched her for a couple of minutes before she invited me to play volleyball with her.”
“And???” JunJun was definitely not doing well with handling all the pressure; either that, or her newest friend was doing very good at boiling her on the spot.
“Well, I did try to explain how bad I am at sports and how I would rather prefer doing some maths at that point, but how could I ever say no to that smile?” the bean blushed and looked away, eliciting various squeals from her tall and noisy friend.
“What next? Give me all the juicy details, don’t be shy!”
Covering her face, the bean sank in a squat. “And then everyone showed up, since the stupid class was about to start! Gah!”

“Anything you would like to tell me?”
Before Gaki could even tear her hands from her face or get up, JunJun had already spilled the delicious soup to her best friend. “Our Niigaki-san right here flirted this morning with none other than our volleyball team star, Takahashi! Is that sneaky of her or what?”
“Hm…”

When the bean looked up at her adorable pig-tailed friend, what she noticed was a perfectly readable grin that could only mean mischief. After the bunny’s mood swings from the previous day, what Gaki knew for certain was that whatever Michishige was planning, she would not be able to escape her.

:otomerika: YATTA.
I was constantly getting the feeling that the story is rushed, I have no bleeping idea why. xD I had to fix it here and there... hopefully you're not too disappointed  :sweatdrop:
And here's another promise that I will not forget about. :D Next update : this time tomorrow evening  :shakeit:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 11:20:24 PM by Ada XD »

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Re: -Mean Girls- [UPDATE 8 Feb, Chapter 2]
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 11:21:33 PM »
AICHAN!!!!<3<3
And Risa staring at her and Ai being a sport star? Iwantotoreadmore!!
Is there going to be takagaki?  :w00t:

And dang it seems I am going to get two sleepless nights in a row XD Luckily there's not so much work to do tomorrow (Thank God, weekend!!!) so I can probably sleep better~

Keep up the good work!!!   8)

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 10:09:03 AM »
^ One thing that I can happily reveal about this fic is that... This story is built all around AiGaki  :D Of course, the mean girls are prominent in the action too, but I've always been a TakaGaki sucker  :on gay:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 12:00:10 AM »
Gurl keeps her promise. XD

Mean Girls -Chapter 3-

Having been nagged all morning by her new friends for their secret plan to be put into action at once, Gaki finally gave in to their arguments just in time for the lunch break. According to JunJun, even a bad actor could pull off such an easy task of pretending to be the friend of those three vipers and acting very rudely towards the brunette duo at the same time. So as the bean stood at the cafeteria entrance, gripping tightly at her food tray, two certain mischievous masterminds were making signs for her to move forward.

Quickly running over the instructions in her mind again, the bean took another look at the cafeteria before stepping to the center. Up until then she had failed to notice how the tables were occupied either by popular students or by geeks respectively, avoiding each other mutually; it was as if someone had split the college beforehand into two distinct parts with the most perfect symmetry. By the looks of it, Gaki immediately thought just how hard her task of being received at their table would be, but having nothing to lose she kept approaching the center table with the slowest of steps, to catch their attention.

Fortunately, the most influential one out of the three was facing her. It just happened that in the blink of a second, at the precise moment, Miki looked up and meet Gaki’s gaze curiously, keeping silent, waiting. Her two companions were too engrossed in a magazine to lay their precious eyes on average-looking students with no fashion sense whatsoever.
Gaki gave her a shy smile as she passed by their table, stopping a couple of feet further away. There was still no invitation coming to her ears, not even a whisper. Realizing that she had missed half of her chance, she started looking to her sides, searching for something but not quite finding, a seemingly genuine hesitant look framing her face. She made sure Miki would see it too.

“Oi, Niigaki, come sit with us!”

Tanaka and Kamei’s heads popped up from the magazines like a couple of hares after hearing a shot; their surprise was that big. Even Gaki could not believe her ears, since yet again, she was a blink of a second away from abandoning SayuJun’s ridiculous plan.
Before the younger girls could protest, Gaki quickly slipped next to Miki not wanting to push her luck.
“Thank you,” she started softly, trying her best not to be pushed beneath the table by Tanaka’s dark glare “…being a new student is no fun, it’s actually quite lonesome.”
“Aww, did you hear that Reina? We wouldn’t want the poor thing to sit on the floor, now would we?”

Such a heavily sarcastic sentence ended suggestively, as if Miki’s own voice was stomping little feet on the floor to get her point across; it was more than enough to make the petite girl twitch in her seat before beaming an awfully adorable fanged smile, which ironically meant she was not happy at all.
“Of course we don’t, right Eri?”
“Right! We’re glad you could join us, Gaki-sa~n!”
Either the said Eri was simply down right oblivious of the fact that a total stranger popped at their table, or for some reason she was being honest, contrary to her sharp little friend. But Gaki decided that the last option was highly unlikely; they simply did not know each other, then why were they friendly?

Matters took direction even more towards the unexpected when Miki decided, after about 10 minutes of nonsense chattering that Gaki should join them for lunch every day, to help her get through the first harsh weeks as a new student, since everyone must have felt that way, at least once in their lifetime. Eri found the suggestion interesting whilst Reina did not even bother to protest, most likely having gotten used to the idea already.
“You should know we have rules though.”
Gaki turned her face towards the cheerful turtle that had spoken earlier, very much confused. “What kind of rules?”
Miki placed her chin on her palm, nodding for her youngest friend to participate in some way to the conversation.
“You do not stuff yourself with food. You take care of your appearance, like always brushing your hair neatly and wearing a bit of make-up –and you will need a monstrous amount of work in that area…”
Gaki sank in her seat in embarrassment at the mean comment, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, but Miki had disapproval written all over her face and so Reina rolled her eyes, forcing herself to stop the words that would normally come out as natural for her as it did for the rest of her trio.
“You act like a lady, you never scream like a lunatic on the hallway. You do not trash-talk us behind our backs. And finally, you always ask for our opinion when it comes to dating. Do you understand?”
The sentences were delivered by the kitten with such a speed that Gaki needed a couple of seconds to process them, before replying. Without doubt Reina was annoyed, but there was nothing she could do about it.
“I do, I will respect them.” The bean promised.
“Very well then, we shall see you again tomorrow.” Miki announced pleasantly as she got up from the table, putting an end to their small lunch meeting; as expected, none of them had finished more than half of the food on their plates, as Tanaka had mentioned first thing on the list on behalf of the three of them. 
From all the rules highlighted beforehand, this particular one was among the top two rules that made Gaki share the same opinion about the trio as her friends: she had just had ‘lunch’ with the most superficial persons she knew. Gaki wondered… Who was to blame for it?

To her astonishment, after a couple more lunch meetings and a quick afterschool shopping at the end of the week, Gaki found herself in front of the imposing Fujimoto mansion, her mouth agape. She found it even more glamorous than the car she had just gotten out of, the bean finding the pronunciation of the name absolutely impossible, car that happened to belong to Mikitty alone, with her father’s consent.
What other students drive their own car to school? No one, as far as I know!
The new senior could not hide her fascination for the amount of outdoor decorations, driveway space and last but not least, the size of the house. Following the three girls inside, her eyes wandered everywhere swiftly followed by delighted exclamations; even the hostile kitten found Gaki’s reactions amusing.
Mikitty showed the way to a big room towards the back, relatively hidden from the rest of the house. “Who’s ready for some karaoke?” she said tantalizingly, her voice the only thing to send echoes in the tall hallway before the joyful yapping of her two companions filled the air. The bean could not help but notice how empty the big space was; the thing that it lacked was the gentle voice of a loving mother, welcoming her after a tiring day at school among so many strangers, like her own mother did.

Shrugging the thought to the side, Gaki realized that they have been taken to Mikitty’s own karaoke room (she was encouraged to use that pet name for her a lot).
The next hour proved to be even more fun than Gaki had expected, for various reasons: firstly, because the girls turned out to possess outstanding vocal skills (their love for music and their talent probably serving as binding agents for such a long-lasting relationship between them). Secondly, because they got to perform Korean songs that Gaki loved. Thirdly, because in the midst of all the laughter at their inabilities to read Korean properly, they have left their mean attitudes aside.
“How about we go upstairs and listen to some decent music instead of ruining it?” the older student proposed, receiving in return nothing but beamful grins and impatient nods.

Fujimoto Miki’s room seemed so far as the pinnacle of extravagance for the new student that has always been accustomed to more modest means.
Her own single bed paled a painfully lot more than the huge bed propped in the middle of the room, and her own medium-sized window did not allow so much brightness inside in comparison to a certain large glass door, even leading to a balcony. As the three girls made themselves more comfortable on a fluffy rug, fussing over a fruit platter brought in by a servant, something caught Gaki’s attention.
She drew closer to the nightstand, getting a better view of a photograph, red hearts printed all over the frame. In what looked like very revealing pajamas, there was her host for the day, on her bed, kissing passionately a short-haired girl that Gaki witnessed changing clothes several days before. There was no doubt; even with short hair she could not mistake Takahashi Ai’s face so quickly and no existing words could relate to the amount of disappointment that she felt.

:fainted: You guys, aren't my posts a bit too lonely in this thread? Did I fail in drawing you in to my story?  :cry:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: -Mean Girls- [UPDATE 9 Feb, Chapter 3]
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 12:24:09 AM »
sorry i didnt comment on chapter 2 i had lots of homework lol let me make it up to you now

Chapter 2:

Very interesting Ai-chan is going to be Niigaki's gf no???

As for other couples my mind is a blank tho if i am honest im hoping for Tanashige lol tho i know in mean girls none of the plastics of the school end up with any one lol it is very good story tho =)

Chapter 3:

Once again interesting I like the fact Reina has to almost bite her tounge as she speaks to Gaki were as Kamei just seems oblivious to anything and everything happing

Those rules tho god i would never be able to follow them

Mikitty's house sounds like wow

I cant wait til i get to read your next update im looking foward to it =)

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 06:53:55 AM »
This story is built all around AiGaki  :D Of course, the mean girls are prominent in the action too, but I've always been a TakaGaki sucker  :on gay:

YES!!!!  :w00t: Hooray!!! Takagaki!!  :cow:  :on gay: :wriggly:

Ai dating with Miki??? 0: Or at least has had something with her.... I hope it all has ended by now or is ending, so Ai and Risa can have each others~  :luvluv2:
I hope that picture Risa saw wont drop her interest towards Aichan.

Now I can't wait to get more, since I know this is going to be a TakaGaki fic XD
Keep up the good work!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 07:02:32 AM »
XD just updating too fast for us busy people to keep up with. So, the plot thickens and more relationships begin to form or become clear. Or, in Miki and Ai's case, become muddy. How interesting.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 02:24:22 PM »
chp 2
“You … are going… to… spy on them!” 
things will start to get more and more interesting huh..
wonder what miki and the rest will do when they find out Gakisan is not truly wanna be friend with them :(

laying her eyes on a very slender and smooth torso, covered only by the smallest of bras.
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Gakisan XD

*last part of the chp*
Gakisan had already fall for the volleyball star????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chp 3

Need a more badass miki!!!
and pretty surprise they seem to be good friend pretty fast

She drew closer to the nightstand, getting a better view of a photograph, red hearts printed all over the frame. In what looked like very revealing pajamas, there was her host for the day, on her bed, kissing passionately a short-haired girl that Gaki witnessed changing clothes several days before. There was no doubt; even with short hair she could not mistake Takahashi Ai’s face so quickly and no existing words could relate to the amount of disappointment that she felt.
so AiMiki is in a relationship...
awwww..poor gakisan..but dont give up! you can snatch aichan aways ANYTIME.. :lol:

Next chp pls.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 01:51:34 AM »
Omg the drama that about to form!
So interesting please keep updating!
Surely Ai and Miki are no longer together and Miki is just having trouble letting go lol
Anyway I'm curious about the other ships here. I'm kinda getting a vibe that Sayu likes Junjun, but junjun is too dense to see it? I'm not too sure about Reina or Eri though. Is Akia still something to Reina?
So many things I need to know! 
Lol anyway good job. :)

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 11:44:32 PM »
@XxRoByNxX78 : I appreciate the feedback <3 I wouldn't be able to follow those rules either, it's just... mean. LOL  :sweatdrop:
@MsSmigge : Thank you!  :heart: Awh, I'm so glad to see someone as excited for this pair as I am  XD And as for your questions, all the answers are inside this very chapter!  :twothumbs
@rndy : lol good one.  :lol: actually there's even enough time for things to get swampy (?) :D And I'll update a bit more slowly from now on, just to balance my studies and give you guys enough time to read them too x3
@alwaysYou : Badass Miki on the way!  :P Haha, as I said... no more friendly Mikitty from now on  :twisted:
@H!PShipper : Firstly, thank you for the feedback!   :oops: And secondly, hm... good vibes you're getting there   :grin: :twothumbs

This next chapter was deliberately meant as a semi-introspection. More 'profound' things (so to say) happening  ;)
Mean Girls -Chapter 4-

Aside from the knots she was feeling at the pit of her stomach, the new student could not think of another reason as to why she had locked herself in Mikitty’s bathroom. Even though muffled laughters could be heard from behind the door at whatever the three girls found amusing, the bean could not get rid of the subconscious need to frown, bite her lip or walk without reason in the tight space.
From the four of them, she was the only one to realize the oddity of her sudden behaviour. Gaki never found herself in the situation of wanting to turn and run out the door at the mere sight of a photograph. What was it that troubled her so much? she thought. Surely Gaki was not the type to criticize same gender relationships; she was more open-minded than that.

And yet, the uncomfortable feeling did not cease to tug at her insides, making her heart sink and her stomach to tumble, ready to throw out whatever small meal she had had that day.
Was it because of Takahashi Ai? the bean wondered finally. How could she be so upset at the sight of the woman she had dreamed about for the last days… in the arms of another one?
Gaki’s usual indolent logic was nowhere to be found; moreover, the unknown feelings had overwhelmed her and she had no idea how to deal with them.
“Gaki-san, are you feeling better?”

Miki’s sharp inquiry pushed Gaki even further towards panic. “Do you want me to come in?”
“N-NO! I’m fine, it’s just… I’ll wash my face and then be right out!”
There was a short silence, but the door knob did not move. “Well, we’re going to start the movie soon, but take your time.”

Gaki sighed deeply and reached for the phone in her pocket. Only one person could be able to help her; there was no way Gaki would come out of the bathroom only to see that sickening picture again without having some answers first.
She turned the tap on, letting the sound of the water mingle with her whispers.
Come on, pick up… pick up already!
“Hello?”
“Michishige-san!” the bean hissed a bit too loud before bringing her palm up as a shield. “I’m at Fujimoto’s place.”
“Oh, it’s you. You startled me a bit.”
“Hey. Listen to me, I have a question. Why did you not tell me that Takahashi Ai-san was…” not even knowing how to put into words the disturbing thought, without even knowing why it was even disturbing in the first place, the bean squeezed her eyes for a second. “…someone else’s?”
“What are you talking about?”
“You know what I mean! Two minutes ago I looked at this picture of them making out. It’s on Mikitty’s nightstand, right where everyone can see it.”
“Oh… well that’s both unexpected AND interesting.” The bunny said more to herself “I had no idea Fujimoto was so weak as to-”
“Listen, I’m freaking out without reason! Is that even possible? Soon enough they’ll start to ask questions and I can’t hide this… this… sadness. I’m losing it.”

Sayumi gasped softly, taken by surprise by the desperation in her friend’s whispers.
“Whoa, calm down now. They’re not together anymore.”
“What?” Gaki’s frown creased her forehead even deeper; knowing that detail alone was no reassurance at all. “Then how come…? But the picture!”
“There’s no way that picture is new. The last time they were seen together was more than a year ago; they broke up, end of story. What you need to do right now is to calm down. Do not let them know of your mini outburst. You did very well so far, if you could just-“
“Gaki-san, you’re starting to worry us!”

Without even saying goodbye to her friend, the new senior hang up on her before shoving the phone back into her pocket, just in time for the door to open.
Kamei’s head popped in, her confused eyes falling on Risa’s back as she turned off the tap.
“Daijobu ka?”
From the stress, the bean did not even realize her face was perfectly dry until she turned around. But then, Kamei’s brightest smile proved yet again how oblivious she was as to what Gaki had been doing alone in the bathroom. She was only glad that her newest friend was looking good enough, contrary to what she had imagined.
“We thought you flushed your head down the toilet, Gaki-san! Did you throw up?”
“… No, but I think I’m about to.”
“Eeeh?”
Eri’s eyes widened as she made room for Gaki to come out; her other two companions left the DVDs they were browsing through to the side, eyeing the short-haired girl curiously and silently.
“I should be leaving” she finally announced, not needing to fake the uncomfortable feeling as she clutched at her stomach because, in the end, it was all too real. “It must have been a food poisoning. If I go home now, my mother will take good care of me.”

The new senior leaned against the soft seat, waving goodbye at Kamei, the only one to see her off out of the three even though Miki was the one to call the taxi for her.
As the car drove off, Gaki’s unsettling feeling started to flatten out, most likely because she was getting further and further away from the company of those three girls and from that particular house. At that precise moment she realized just how different that territory was from her own roots and what a big illusion that glimmer of sense of belonging was. She definitely did not belong there. As a certain photograph kept popping in front of her eyes, Gaki literally shook the image away using her right hand, receiving a quizzical look from the driver’s mirror.
At the eye contact, Gaki leaned forward instinctively.
“Sir, could you please drop me off at Nakano High School instead of Yokohama?”
Not only did the bean not have enough money for such a long fare to her neighborhood, but the insides of her mind kept fidgeting for some reason too. She just had to check if the sports star was at the Friday afternoon training (since apparently that was the schedule), she just had to talk to her, even for a bit, she had to make sure if her own feelings were true or if they were yet another illusion which this new, strange city was laying in front of her.
“Sure thing, miss. Nakano is much closer.”
A couple of minutes later, with her head resting against the window Gaki realized they were almost there. The sun was beginning to set and the sky was clear in between the almost bare tree branches, since the latest storm had managed to pluck out most of the leaves. As Gaki got out of the car, she wondered: were her feelings as helpless and as yielding as the autumn leaves facing the unpredictable whims of the wind too?
Was it because of this particular city, confusing her to the core, that she had forgotten to sort out what she wanted from this new life? Was she really going to play a two-faced pawn forever? All the strong characters that she had met up to that point demanded something from her; a most uncomfortable feeling that she felt tied to, in order to survive.
With one exception: the volleyball player that knocked her over with her beauty and simplicity. There was nothing to be suspicious about when around her, nothing else for Gaki to feel but the sheer joy of so many positive emotions invading her body for the first time. Staying in her company was quite possibly the simplest thing of them all ever since she had arrived in Tokyo; even if it did not last for long, even if she did not have the courage to pop at the gym again the following mornings, Gaki now had the excuse she needed in order to see her again.
Before touching the door handle, she took a deep breath. If Takahashi Ai was inside and they got to talk again, if her presence had the power to make the bean happy for the first time in what seemed like ages among all the selfless strangers, then Gaki would have the answer she needed.

As soon as she opened the door to the hallway, the sound of the walls vibrating from the powerful volleyball serves brought a smile on her face; apparently her friends were not wrong about the schedule. She took a couple of skips to the main indoor court hall from where the screams and the laughs and the bouncing sound of the balls came from, not wasting more time before opening that door too.
There she was, taking her serve position professionally before hitting the ball right across the opponent side of the court, for which a slower teammate of hers was no match. One would not even guess that such a small body would be able to raise the bar so high for the rest.
A barely visible smile cornered her lips at her success as she straightened up, but that smile quickly transformed into a wide, curious smirk as she realized she had audience.
Gaki blushed a bit, beckoning her to come over.

“Good job everyone; you can take a break now.” She threw the towel over her shoulder, grabbed her bottle of water and headed towards the unforeseen visitor. “I’ll be right back.”

“My my, if you were thirty minutes earlier, you might have caught me half naked again…” the older teased before closing the door behind her. At the sound of Ai’s quick paced breathing, Gaki’s ears and cheeks felt warmer.
“I just wanted to stop by and…”
“And?” the older woman brought the bottle to her lips and started drinking heavily, sweat trickling along her smooth neck and underneath her chin.
“And I wanted to… apologize again.”
What?! Not again…
The older woman snatched the bottle from her mouth and almost choked at the furious blush that seized Gaki’s whole face, ripples of laughter raking her body at the girl’s innocence. “Again? ‘took you some time to do it.”
Gaki’s embarrassment was half replaced by the surprise of hearing someone from Tokyo unwillingly let out a different accent.
“Man, you’re cute. And hilarious at the same time” she added before bringing the towel to her neck, breathing in deeply as to calm herself. “Now tell me the real reason. Do you want private lessons?” She brought the towel to her face, rubbing slowly against her skin and failing to see Gaki’s eyes pop open. “I’ve had requests from a couple of junior fan boys…” the words were muffled by the towel in the most adorable way “…but I rejected them.”
Before Gaki got to calculate her reply, the towel dropped from Ai’s face on her hand, the intense stare catching Gaki off guard as well as the sweet tone: “I could give them to you though. You have potential.”

“...We only played for two minutes.”
Gaki’s genuinely confused mumble brought a smile on the woman’s full lips again, and as she drew closer to place a hand on the younger girl’s shoulder, she felt it tense underneath her palm. “Hey, don’t be scared; I don’t bite. I just happen to have a sharp eye for talent, trust me.”
During the couple of seconds surrounding the closeness between them, the woman’s feminine scent and the warmness of her wet skin both made their way to Gaki’s face, completely shutting down her logical reasoning. What ran through her body was a feeling of anticipation, tingling at the back of her head again. It was all surreal. Her heart started pounding. Sweat was starting to form on her palms whilst her lips dried up.

“Wasn’t that what you wanted to ask me?”
Gaki licked her lips and nodded slowly, shrinking a bit under the intent gaze. “That is p-precisely the reason why I… came looking for you.”
The older woman smiled gently. “Good. You’re interesting to play with.” She took her hand away and headed for the door “Volleyball I mean.”
Gaki on the other hand, found her eyes glued to the floor, trying to focus on the language that her body was trying to speak for the first time. Whatever she was feeling was not uncomfortable whatsoever; even the bits of embarrassment that made her blood pressure rise were delicious. Gaki had the answer she was looking for, and she was so very pleased with it.
“Thank you for your time.”

Sorry if there are any grammar errors x_x Even though I proof-read and ran through the chappie so many times, errors might have slipped cause I'm so tired D:
Tension ready to unfold, starting with next chappie  :twisted:
Any thoughts?  :grin:

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Re: -Mean Girls- [UPDATE 11 Feb, Chapter 4]
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 06:50:25 AM »
Phew, Ai is not together with Miki anymore. I am so relieved but since it seems that Miki is not over the thing yet (because of the photo being still on her nightstand), I think she will declares a war to anyone who tries to approach Aichan.

“My my, if you were thirty minutes earlier, you might have caught me half naked again…”

Yes please  :drool: Damn it Gaki, you better be early next time. XD

And Risa having a private volleyball lesson with Ai?  :inlove: I bet there will be something more than just playing  :roll:

Will there be some takagaki raburabu in the near future? XD I am so looking forward to it.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
Re: -Mean Girls- [UPDATE 11 Feb, Chapter 4]
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 11:00:46 AM »
So it seems like Takagaki are getting closer and closer with each chapter (which i'm glad).
I like how it differs from the original by some details, because if it weren't Risa's only words to Ai in the first few chapters would be "Hi" and "It's raining"...
Looking forward to more updates(even if they're not quick as the last 2) ^^

P.S. had to add this (because i love this movie, and you for putting the H!P girls in it  :wub: ):

Sayu: Fujimoto Miki... How do I begin to explain Fujimoto Miki?
Okai Chisato: Fujimoto Miki is flawless.
Tokunaga Chinami: I hear her hair's insured for $10,000.
Linlin: I hear she does car commercials... in Korea.
Suzuki Kanon: Her favorite movie is Sukeban Deka.
Hagiwara Mai: One time she met Tsunku on a plane...
Sudou Maasa: - And he told her she was pretty.
Kusumi Koharu: One time she punched me in the face... it was awesome.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - FLOWER