JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima

Author Topic: Night Drive (SayaMilky)  (Read 1931 times)

Offline JR

• i write angst. SayaMilky main. Love a request
    • retard4846
Night Drive (SayaMilky)
« on: May 24, 2022, 10:24:36 PM »
                                                                                                  NIGHT DRIVE   

The night was dark, it was midnight when they decided to take a road trip. They just want to feel the breeze and run away from lights filled the sky atop the houses.

“Is it nice?” Miyuki wearing her beautiful black dress, leaning her head on the headrest, looking at the scenery outside.

“Sometimes it does. It is nice to drive around in the middle of night as we don’t get to do this often.” Sayaka set her eyes on the road as she driving.

The road that seemed far away, took their voice by giving them night cold wind.

“If we get lost, I blaming myself for letting my foot on the gas without knowing where we are going” Sayaka fixed the blanket that was on Miyuki. Not moving her eyes away.

“I thought you gonna blame me for taking this midnight road trip.” Miyuki chuckles.

“You never wrong in my eyes” Sayaka take a peek at Miyuki and give a smile. “Still my fault for kidnapping you and bring you away”

“It’s not a kidnap if I was the one who told you to bring me out” Miyuki tightens her grip on her blanket.

A long way to go, did they come too far? They don’t care. They just want to run away from reality.

I’m suffocating like I was not myself. The wind and the old days, just says hello to me by wrapping around me and comforts me. I couldn’t breathe. I hate this. I don’t want this. I never want to. The memories coming back to me like they hate me. Well, I hate them too, so fair.
Miyuki trying to get her breath stable.

“You okay babe?” Sayaka take a peek at Miyuki worriedly.

“I’m good, just take few breaths and I will be fine.” Said Miyuki weakly.

“Care to tell me what’s wrong?” Sayaka take Miyuki right hand and bring their hands on the gear stick.

“I remember about the old days. It engulfs me making me couldn’t breathe” Miyuki state her reason.

“No wonder you’re not afraid of the dark. Nothing outside your head could be as scary as what’s inside it. I know how hurt it was, to you, to us. But still, we can’t run away from them. They will always there to hunt us.” Sayaka wraps her fingers into Miyuki’s. Perfectly nice fit. Sayaka look at Miyuki’s eyes “Like the gaps between my fingers were meant for yours.”

Miyuki smiled and lean her head onto Sayaka’s shoulder.

“Silly”

Don’t you worry, when you walking on this road. I will put you at ease, so you can see the night, this beautiful dark night clearly. People thought darkness was gloom and scary, but as you look at it, it’s a peace. No one is there, as they afraid. Just us alone, the brave ones who can see the beauty attached to it. Sayaka determined to not letting Miyuki hurt, once again.

They stopped at the quick stop after long road trip. Sayaka got out from the car and lean her back to the door. One foot up while looking at the stars. She pulls her cigarette from her jean jacket, lighting it up and take a whiff.

What if I know this earlier? Will I be able to save myself from jumping into this hell pit? If it’s not me, at least her.

“I thought you stopped smoking.” Miyuki stay unmoved in the car, not taking interest going out from the car.

“Not this time Miyuki. That will not work on me” Sayaka take another puff.

“Even though I told you so?” Miyuki raised her eyebrow.

Sayaka turned her body and lowered her body the same as the car window, one hand holding the brim between the hood and window. “I will after I see you better.”

“You know that will takes forever, an excuse for you to smoke. You just never cease to amaze me, do you?”

Sayaka smirked onto that statement.

“Smoke making me forget all the problems I supposed to have, I feel good” following the smoke coming from her mouth.

I lied; smoke doesn’t make me feel good at all.

“I miss the night I ran and drank with you. Remember that night when we got drunk after work? I fell into the drain and swim the drain. And you said ‘On a scale of one to ten, how do you feel about nachos right now?’ instead of helping me? seriously?” Sayaka grinning while reminiscing the moment.

Miyuki giggled when she remembered the moment.

“Well, we were heavily drunk, what do you expect? Me carrying you?”

“Uhh, not really. As you are weak and such” Sayaka put her hand with cigarette making a thinking pose.

“I’m not-”

“It's not my fault that I fell. I fell into the drain of love. You are the one tripped me.” Sayaka smirked and take this moment to get into the car as Miyuki was stunned.

“I didn’t expect that from you...” Miyuki said sheepishly.

“From now on, you should.” Sayaka seems proud on her words.

“If I could stay”

Sayaka throw her cigarette and continue their journey.

Beside the quick stop there was a small woods. Something clicked in Miyuki’s head.

“Sayaka, you know in movies the fairies will come out from the woods?”

“Sudden, but okay?”

“What if those fairies were kids or babies, got kidnapped and someone sold their organs. Their bodies re-created as small robotic flying pretty and cute creatures attracting another kids. So the bad guys can sell their organs?” Miyuki tilted her head and look at Sayaka.

Sayaka starting to feel scared on what is going on inside her head.

“You know what, your mind is the darkest place I’ve ever been to.”

“Ouch.” Miyuki states bluntly.

Even though your mind are full of wonders, but I cannot find my way, hell, I start to even forget my way back.

Continuing their no purpose journey, with night breeze accompanying them.

“What if my time is up? What will you do?” Miyuki asked. “You know eventually we have to go, soon or later”

Sayaka was shocked. The question she doesn’t want to hear at all, especially from Miyuki. It was terrifying.

“Wait where are we going?” Miyuki saw Sayaka taking a quick turn.

With no answer came from Sayaka, she took a stop at the park, guiding Miyuki who still wrapped in the blanket to sit on the bench.

Sayaka hold Miyuki’s hands, as if Miyuki will disappear if she let her go.

“I don’t know what I would do if…if anything were to happen to you.” Sayaka look at their hands, with shoulders shaking.

“I couldn’t forgive myself if..if I can’t save you” Sayaka sobbing. “All things happening because of me, if only I knew you- “

Miyuki shushed Sayaka with her finger. Bringing Sayaka’s head to look at her eyes.

“It’s not your fault, honey. It’s not anyone’s fault. Maybe...” Miyuki moved her hands to each side of Sayaka’s cheeks, with a smile and said “This is how fate trying to test us.”

You can’t even do anything Sayaka, you can’t save me.

“You look like an ugly teletubbies crying Sayaka, it doesn’t suit you” Miyuki wiped Sayaka’s tears with her thumbs. “This is better”

Under the dark street lamp, the moonlight shones both of them. Both of them are afraid, afraid of the fate holding them.

Miyuki were seen hyperventilating, and that was not a good sign.

“Miyuki!” Sayaka being in panicked state, trying to help as much as she could.

She starting to cough with red blood coming out from her mouth. Miyuki face gradually pale, her red lips turns into white, her toned skin starting to change.

“Sa..ya..ka” Miyuki fell into Sayaka’s arms, but still being conscious.

“Miyuki please hold on! I will bring you to the hospital!” Sayaka carrying Miyuki in bridal style.

“I know it hurts to breathe but you have to stay with me, okay?

The trip to hospital seems long to Sayaka, she keep pressing the gas hoping she could arrive at the nearest hospital as fast as possible.

“IT TAKES SO FUCKING LONG, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE HOSPITAL WHEN I NEED IT?!” Sayaka irritated.

Then, they finally arrived and went to emergency department. Seeing Miyuki is in such a state, the nurses bring stretcher bringing Miyuki to the emergency room immediately.

Sayaka crying hard, her hard heart were soften that she could cry in front of people. She doesn’t care, as long as she could see Miyuki again. “Please- please, please stay…Miyuki..please..” Sayaka pleaded, looking worriedly to the unconscious Miyuki running on the way to the room.

Sayaka called Miyuki’s parents immediately after Miyuki went into the room.

Is that you? I heard your voice...

She heard a door being open and footsteps but she couldn't open her eyes. She couldn't do anything.

She felt someone holding her hand. The second the warmth of the hand spreading, she knows. But she can’t feel it anymore.

“Your hand is so cold...”

“I’m sorry. I know it hurts, I'm sorry.”

It’s not your fault Sayaka...

“I’m sorry I failed you, I should’ve been there.”

A sob.

“Please..don't leave me, I can't live without you”

Sayaka scoffs.

“Who gave you permission to fall asleep huh? I don't think we are done yet you are fast asleep.”

I wish I could, but maybe fate says this is the best.

“I need you to open your eyes for me. Can you do that?” crying Sayaka pleaded.

I hear Sayaka clicked her tongue and bursted.

“COME ON, DAMN IT, WAKE UP!”

Sayaka harshly stand up and scream. Sayaka can’t still process the whole thing happened. How she wish what she sees and heard isn't true.

*flashback*

As soon as Miyuki’s parents arrived at the hospital, Sayaka immediately get up from sitting and face the parents.

“I am so sorry ma'am. I tried my best to protect your daughter but she-”

Madoka, Miyuki’s mom folding her arms with intimidating gaze.

“Is this what I got? I shouldn't let her to be with you in the first place.” Madoka says.

“You can't even take care of Miyuki, you know she is sick! I don’t know what you have done to my daughter, but remember we never gave our bless after you both came out” Watanabe, Miyuki’s father added.

“We let her with you because that is her wish. Well, I have to admit you take care of her well. I never expect a nasty person like you can make her health certain.” Watanabe with his smirk.

Sayaka standing still in her position in the verge of tears.

“I am so sorry, Watanabe-san.” Sayaka cried in front of the Watanabes.

“Miyuki family?” the doctor coming out from the emergency room.

“Yes, we are her parents, what about my daughter?” The father asked in a worried tone, Miyuki is his only daughter. His treasure.

“You know she afflicted with Systemic lupus erythematosus?” the doctor asks.

“We do, but we don't know what it is.” Madoka says.

“It’s an autoimmune disease where the body's immune system attacks healthy tissues of any organ including the lungs. Coughing up blood and difficulty breathing are the symptoms when SLE affects the lungs. Complication of lung SLE can result in blood clots in the lungs, development of fluid around the lungs, and damage to the lung tissue. Her lung are clogged and already damaged. Which means...” the doctor sigh.

“What does it mean doctor?!”

“She can’t be saved anymore. The full clogging blood totally damaging her lungs. I’m so sorry we can’t save your daughter. I will take my leave.” the doctor bows and leave.

As soon as the doctor finished, Miyuki’s parents cried and Sayaka, who being silent dropped her knees. She wish all of this wasn't true, her ears were lying to her.

“I like night drives”

“Huh?” Sayaka with her cigarette look at Miyuki who was beside her in the car.

“Don't you feel like all of your problems gone with the night wind? When the breeze touched your skin, you feel safe from everything.” Miyuki smiling making her eyes turned into a smile as well.

“Yeah but we can't see anything at night though, dark and scary” Sayaka puff her smoke outside, totally don’t understand what Miyuki been saying.

“Nope, that's where you are wrong Sayaka. For once, the city doesn’t remind you of the chaos that your life is. It’s calm, tranquil and laidback. Night drive is the best time to spend with yourself. It allows you so much space to think about all that is going on in your life and still not worry too much. And...”

Miyuki grabs Sayaka’s hand and their eyes locked.

“It also let us to make our precious memories to remember.”

End.

Based on Night Drive – Gfriend Yuju, Eunha

I finally done with this fanfic. I'm sorry if there's storyline confusion as i am the writer, confuse too. It was a rollercoaster ride for me to write this. I continuously had writer’s block on how to end this story. I even have multiples ending in this fanfic. Please forgive me if there’s grammatical errors. I would like to hear which part that I can improve in the future. I'm sorry if this story doesn't reach your expectation. Surely, I will try to write more in the future. See ya!

Offline Nozokime

• ecchi
  • Living on MilkyLand
Re: Night Drive (SayaMilky)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 11:34:36 AM »
How cute and emotional, it hurt me to see Sayaka suffering in the end but the sayamilky relationship always has those moments 
hopefully there is a parallel universe in which they can end up together, anyway thanks for this warm fanfic :heart:

Offline JR

• i write angst. SayaMilky main. Love a request
    • retard4846
Re: Night Drive (SayaMilky)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 09:09:31 PM »
Thank you for reading! Sorry for the really late reply, but I'm happy to see my fanfic getting appreciated. Well, i do think about getting them together in another fanfic, i always hurt them for for being together always :nervous

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima