JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Ginger

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 276754 times)

Offline NyanNekkoNyan

• kiichan desu! yoroshiku!
  • Yuko-mama is busy. Haruna-mama is busy. Sad life.
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #400 on: July 07, 2015, 06:05:42 AM »
Name/AKA: Kiichan/Kimi
Favorite AKB48 members:
 Current members: Kojiharu, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Lemon-chan, Yuihan, Jurina, Sayanee, Maachun, Aanya
 Announced graduation/Graduated members: Yuko, Takamina, Rena, Acchan, Mariko-sama, Tomochin, Sayaka, Chiyuu
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Of course my main OTP is my parents, KojiYuu! some of Atsumina, TomoTomo, Mayuki and Wmatsui (mainly the mainstream pairings)
Favorite fanfic writers: many to mention, but mainly Kojiyuu fic writer :))
Favorite fanfics: Kojiyuu angst and fluff fic
Do you write fanfics?  Yeah, but i didn't post them yet.  :nervous I mainly write KojiYuu and planning to explore by trying to write fics about the other pairings.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
   I already know AKB48 since highschool (when i'm around 12 years old) but  i'm not paying them some great attention because i'm still into kpop at that time, but i'm still listening to some of their  songs at that time. I just gave my full attention and faithfulness to AKB when i started to go to collage  (around 15-16 yrs old). That's the time when i got totally addicted to them. The first video that i watched is the HebiRote MV and a cuddling Kojiyuu video (i watched this when i'm still in highschool). As i watch more of AKB's Mv, i realized that they are so really cute especially the Kojiyuu's cuteness so they are the one who pushed me to search some fanfic about them, then Bam! I become addicted more. I'm a silent reader to this forum for a long time before i decided to make this account hahaha! Theeeen.. i decided to make some fics of my ownn hehe  XD

My long lost sister?! :depressed:

OMG! Hi, Kabayan! :on gay:

Been waiting for you, you know?! DX

And, hi ate! Sana mag post ka ng stories mo dito!! :mon inluv:

OMG! Rine-chan notice me!  :panic:
 Hello kababayan! And maybe, we are long lost sisters nga haha  :inlove: :deco:
 Yoroshiku onegaishimasu  :bow: :bow:

“As far as Yuko is concerned, the ‘you’ in ‘no one but you’ refers to me” - 小嶋陽菜

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #401 on: July 19, 2015, 05:56:30 PM »
Name/AKA: key17

Favorite AKB48 members: matsui rena, matsui jurina

Favorite AKB48 pairing: WMatsui

Favorite fanfic writers: WMatsui author

Favorite fanfics: WMatsui fanfics

Do you write fanfics? no

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? search about wmatsui and find some interesting story
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline tenninquill

• Independent Writer <3 WMatsui <3
« Reply #402 on: August 08, 2015, 05:44:09 AM »
Name/AKA: Tenninquill

Favorite 48-Group Members: Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, and Takahashi Minami

Favorite Pairings: WMatsui, MaYuki, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, SaeYuki

Favorite Fanfic Writers:katekyohit, miyumi, kevinwkl, sakura_drop, supermaji, Atsuko_love, OkinawaIkemen, kyaaa_ana, AKBlasphemy, anakpanti

Favorite Fanfics: Sweet Silence, Warmth, Blood Wars, Obsession Kills: Affliction, Supernatural Partners Seasons 1 and 2, My Kuchi Utsushi Butler, A Thin Line, Blurred Lines, Cruel Intentions, Romance is an Illusion, Taking Care of You, Heartbeat, Partners,  Management Affairs, Happy Little Pill, Violin Strings, Animals, Wheel of Fate, Bittersweet Marriage, In Love For All the Wrong Reasons, Post Shuffle Jealousy, Heart Panic!, Ju san

Do you write fanfics? : Well I have been writing stories for a very long while now, but in terms of writing fan fiction I've only done it for about 2 years. Never had the guts to post any of it up until now though since I don't go by the usual "pairings" concept. But I thought I'd post an idea or two and see how the audience reacts to it.

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? : Well it all started when I was searched the topic: "The world's most highly paid girl groups" on google. AKB was on that list and so, out of curiosity, I started to do some research about them. I began to gain more of an interest when I was introduced to AKBingo and, even though at first I was still confused about everything in general (even with the video references), I decided to just pick my favorite members and follow along from there, figuring that it would make things easier to understand. Long story short, I ended up choosing Matsui Jurina as my first Oshi, became a fan, and shortly found out that she had multiple related fan fictions that featured her in a pairing known as "WMatsui". The writing followed later but the urge to hear feedback only came recently.
[img=291x180]http://i.imgur.com/bbYSDLh.gif[/img]

Offline jubethehare

• Comedy and Tragedy with a hint of Festive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 「皆さんが笑ったら私が笑って、私が笑ったら皆が笑う。 永遠にそんなループを世界へ誘いたい。」
« Reply #403 on: August 15, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
Name/AKA: Jube

Favorite AKB48 members: Kotani Riho, Shibuya Nagisa, Yagura Fuuko

Favorite AKB48 pairing: NagiUha, FuuMiru

Favorite fanfic writers: haven't look around the forum much so I haven't decided

Favorite fanfics: NMB fanfics, of course~

Do you write fanfics? You bet I do! I'll mostly write about NMB and TentoumuChu

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? get dragged inside by a friend of mine. Yes, you. *pointing through the monitor* I know you're reading this somewhere...

Offline Shirogafuri

• Shiroma Miru. Orz
  • I lyk Mirurun.
« Reply #404 on: August 22, 2015, 05:49:05 PM »
Name/A.K.A: Irene/Iris

AKB48 Members: Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko, Jonishi Kei, and Yamamoto Sayaka

Favorite AKB48 Pairing: FuuMiru, KeiAkarin, SayaMilky, TanoTomu, RenaKei, and FuuKei :heart:

Favorite writers: GinkoX, ChibiRine, kyundere, and jubethehare.

Favorite Fanfics: As long as it's NMB, I'm good. :farofflook:

Do You Write Fanfics?: Pretty soon. :glasses:

How did you get in to AKB48/Fanfics: I blame GinkoX and ChibiRine. XD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:33:02 PM by Shirogafuri »

Offline nezukara

• Member+
  • We live to make the impossible, possible~
« Reply #405 on: September 01, 2015, 03:20:51 AM »
Name/AKA: Nezu or Nezurin

Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena, Watanabe Miyuki, Kashiwagi Yuki, Fujie Reina, Azuma Rion, Tanaka Natsumi, and Ikuta Erika

Favorite AKB48 pairing: WMatsui, SayaMilky, MaYuki, KumiNon, anyone with Reinyan, MiyamaRion or SuuRion, WNatsumi, IkuRina, and a whole lot more~

Favorite fanfic writers: sophcaro, screechingsoul, sei-tan, antonio-so-maji, katekyohit, AKBlasphemy, and that's it so far!

Favorite fanfics: Oh gosh, where to start... Heartbeat, Partners, and Warriors by sophcaro, The Outcast and the Exiled by sei-tan and antonio-so-maji, Love Capture, Book of Transcendence, AKB: Kingdom, and Love is a Battlefield by katekyohit, The Ultimatum by Atsuko_love, and there's so much more!

Do you write fanfics? Yup! I've written a few little things that I've posted on my tumblr, so I'll probably put them on here as well!

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I got really into SNSD a while ago, and their fandom had some beautifully written fanfiction as well. When I finally got into AKB48, as soon as I established a few ships and pairings to follow, I immediately sought out fanfics to read too! Finally, I decided that I wanted to start writing my own!

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
« Reply #406 on: September 06, 2015, 08:40:53 PM »
Name/AKA: Crono/Crono-chan/Ken-chan
Favorite AKB48 members: Sae M., Yuki K., Minami T., Sayaka A., Mayu W., Yuko O.
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeYuki, KojiYuu, TakAcchan, MaYuki (WMatsui if that counts)
Favorite fanfic writers: I don't like to pick favourites >.<
Favorite fanfics: Again, I don't like to pick favourites >.<
Do you write fanfics? YES
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Mari sent me a link to her fic then I just got hooked on reading aKB fics

Holy crap, I'm on the first page of this-- Wow this needs a big update orz Does this make me an OG of the fanfics section? Haha. Although there is really no point in me doing this since I'm on an indefinite hiatus and I don't know anyone on here anymore or even still reads my stuff BUT I'm just going to do it anyway. Okay let's see how much has changed in the last... four years... Oh boy.

Name/AKA: Kenney, Ken, Crono

Favorite AKB48 members: Sae M., Yuki K., Yui Y.... I like so many now I can't list them all

Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeYuki, YuiParu, probably some hidden ones I'm forgetting

Favorite fanfic writers: A lot has changed on here but one thing hasn't changed. I can't pick favourites orz I'm sure all of you are fantastic writers!

Favorite fanfics: To be honest, I haven't read a lot so again, I can't pick favourites!

Do you write fanfics? Mm, yes and no. I used to but I'm on a indefinite hiatus now. I may post every now and then but anyone who used to be my reader shouldn't get their hopes too high for a full comeback.

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Ahhh it was so long ago. The story remains the same but I'm not AS hooked as I used to be.

:heart: Shamelessly promotes myself :heart:
If you any of you new (well new to me) are interested in some really crap quality old fics of mine, you can find links to my work in my signature! Give them a read, like them, hate them, comment if you want. I just posted the first chapter of a new MG fic so you can compare my writing styles from then and now.

Shoutout to anyone who still remembers me and still reads my stuff, you're awesome and amazing!

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Hypno

• F**k air, I only need furuyanagi to live
« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2015, 06:40:12 PM »
Name/AKA: My name is Isis, I own the terrorist group  8)2 but I don't like to brag so my alias is Hypno instead  :lol:

Favorite AKB48 P48/46 members: Matsui Jurina, Takayanagi Akane, Watanabe Mayu, Ego Yuna, Nakano Ikumi, Kimoto Kanon, Murashige Anna, Takayama Kazumi, Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi

Favorite AKB48 P48/46 pairingS: FuruYanagi, JuriMayu, TanoTomu, WakaRei, RinoRie, JuriNaana, SuuIwa

Favorite fanfic writers: anyone who gives me JuriMayu or FuruYanagi  :lol:

Favorite fanfics: All the ones with JuriMayu or Furuyanagi  XD

Do you write fanfics? From now on I will

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I don't remmember tbh but I've been reading silently for a few months

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #408 on: September 24, 2015, 03:06:43 AM »
Why you have nickname "Hypno"? Do you like hypnosis? Or know how to use it? What?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Hypno

« Reply #409 on: September 24, 2015, 02:57:18 PM »
Why you have nickname "Hypno"? Do you like hypnosis? Or know how to use it? What?

I'm not really fond of hypnosis, it has never work with me even though once a "professional" tried to use it on me, also is not because of the pokemon, my nickname is Hypno becuase the first letters of my full name are IPMO, now ipmo is kinda hard and weird to pronounce in Spanish, my first language, so I change it for IPNO, and then I though well it would look nicer changing I for HY, after all in Spanish is pronounced in the same way and that's how I got Hypno... Just by overthinking everything in life XD

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #410 on: September 24, 2015, 10:45:32 PM »
Oh OK. X3

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline marklaud21

• WMatsui :)
« Reply #411 on: September 27, 2015, 02:58:36 PM »

Name/AKA: Mark
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena , Matsui Jurina , Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Kojima Haruna, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Yokoyama Yui , Shimazaki Haruka, Sashihara Rino and many more :D
Favorite AKB48 pairing: WMatsui, AtsuMina, KojiYuu, MaYuki, SayaMilky, YuiParu
Favorite fanfic writers: niineechan, yurin23mayuki
Favorite fanfics: too many to mention :)
Do you write fanfics? NO  :P
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? i was looking for WMatsui fanfics

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #412 on: September 27, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »
Name/AKA: My name is Isis, I own the terrorist group  8)2 but I don't like to brag so my alias is Hypno instead  :lol:

Favorite AKB48 P48/46 members: Matsui Jurina, Takayanagi Akane, Watanabe Mayu, Ego Yuna, Nakano Ikumi, Kimoto Kanon, Murashige Anna, Takayama Kazumi, Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi

Favorite AKB48 P48/46 pairingS: FuruYanagi, JuriMayu, TanoTomu, WakaRei, RinoRie, JuriNaana, SuuIwa

Favorite fanfic writers: anyone who gives me JuriMayu or FuruYanagi  :lol:

Favorite fanfics: All the ones with JuriMayu or Furuyanagi  XD

Do you write fanfics? From now on I will

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I don't remmember tbh but I've been reading silently for a few months

My long lost sister! *Hugs* I write a lot of FuruYanagi and I'm happy someone on here likes those two dorks too! :3 :D Yoroshiku!

Offline Hypno

« Reply #413 on: September 28, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »

My long lost sister! *Hugs* I write a lot of FuruYanagi and I'm happy someone on here likes those two dorks too! :3 :D Yoroshiku!

Senpai I've always admired your stories and also your love for the furuyanagi dorks  :bow: I'm so happy that you noticed me XD I'll try to post often more stories of them  :twothumbs

Offline Hikarii48

« Reply #414 on: October 03, 2015, 10:25:17 PM »
The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread

Name/AKA:Hikari
Favorite AKB48 members:Kashiwagui Yuki
Favorite AKB48 pairing:Mayu x Yuki

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #415 on: October 15, 2015, 01:55:15 PM »
Name/AKA: Vicky
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: All
Favorite fanfics: Make me fall in love with you, Hunted... and some long fic with wmatsui pairing like promise, wanted, enterfity...
Do you write fanfics? Never write before. But I'll try write 1 fic in the future
Casual, i look some couple vid then accident I read some OS and i wanna read more. That's all
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2015, 04:12:57 PM »
Name/AKA: buciq
Favorite AKB48 members: Yukirin (KamiOshi), Miyazawa Sae, Matsui Rena
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina
Favorite fanfic writers: anakpanti, kawaiiworldsan (honestly i dont remember the author) *gomen* :sweatdrop:
Favorite fanfics: I Give my heart for you (WMatsui) , Idol meet Mr. Simple (?) (Saeyuki)
Do you write fanfics? Someday :D
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Googling for "saeyuki" and TADAAAAA many fanfiction and i am started to reading it fufufu~
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #417 on: December 06, 2015, 06:14:15 PM »
name/aka: sasshirie
favorite akb48 member: yukirin
favorite ske48 member: matsui jurina
favorite nmb48 member: watanabe miyuki, umeda ayaka
favorite hkt48 member: sashihara rino
favorite nogizaka46 member: reika
favorite ngt48 member: kitarie
favorite akb48 pairings: kojiyuu, rinorie, wmatsui, atsuyuu, jurina+add member
favorite fanfic writer: anakpanti + others
favorite fanfics: all anakpanti fics, dating game, kawaiidolworld fics
do you write fanfics? no
how did you get into akb48/fanfics? AKBINGO

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
  • Am American,Chinese,Japanese, and Viet
« Reply #418 on: December 20, 2015, 08:51:34 PM »
Name/AKA:Sakura
Favorite AKB48 members:Aki Takajo (but she's graduating ;^;)
Favorite AKB48 pairing:Yukirena
Favorite fanfic writers:The one who's writing the yukirena series called "The Black Rose" lol
Favorite fanfics:AKB fanfics lol
Do you write fanfics? just posted one lol
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? When i started to become obsessed with the group, then the word fanfic just popped up in my mind lmao

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #419 on: January 14, 2016, 01:55:18 PM »
Name/AKA:
FAndoM48 / Cas
13 by May << ...Yeah... Though I'm this old/young, I have seen read a lot of smut (o H o) That's normal, right?
Favorite AKB48 members:
I actually have two Kami-oshi's; Kumi Yagami and Yuria Kizaki ( I love them so much ) and my Ni-Oshi is Mayuyu
Favorite AKB48 pairing pairings:
KumiYuri / YuriNon / KumiNon / YuriKumiNon // MaYuki // KojiYuu // AtsuMina // MakoMiki // AnninRicchan / AnninRena / RenaRina / AnRiRe // Most mainstream pairings
Favorite fanfic writers:
EVERYONE
Favorite fanfics:
EVERYTHING KUMIYURI
Do you write fanfics?
Obviously~~~
I love making fanfics in general. I've been making fanfics for all of my fandoms and Otps, and it was expected for me to write new fanfics when I joined this fandom (o 3 o)

Did someone say, KUMIYURI? XD XD

Hello there, fellow Kumiyuri shipper and kami-oshi... :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Ginger