JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!

Author Topic: 14 sai no haha  (Read 19092 times)

Offline Linus

• Member+
14 sai no haha
« on: August 08, 2006, 01:38:13 PM »
14 sai no haha
(14 years old mother)

Sponichi Annex article

Shida Mirai (you can watch she at Sapuri drama) who is 13 years old and looks even younger, will star a new drama about a girl (she) who gets pregnant at 14 years old. All the season will focus on love and live topics, and will have the parents, teachers and boyfriend asking her not to have the baby. Despite the pressure, she wants the baby.

Offline harlock

• Not Sick of Sayumi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 05:44:26 AM »
Yes! I was wondering when Shida Mirai was going to star in another dorama. She was great in Jyoou no Kyoushitsu. I can`t wait for this one!

Offline Linus

• Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 12:43:07 PM »
Yeah... but what "a drama" is this one... lol

In the US, she might win an Emmy for this. And become Bush enemy lol

Offline harlock

• Not Sick of Sayumi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 12:09:51 AM »
Watched the first ep yesterday. It's good so far. Shida Mirai is hella cute and is such a good actress, I'm glad she got another lead role. I recommend watching it now and not wait for subs. Suteki is doing the subs for this, so we might start seeing subs like......next season maybe.  X_X

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 07:10:06 AM »
The wait for subs of ep1 is over, they are up on d-addicts!:pen_clap:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 08:47:14 AM »
Yeah, project got postponed due to other projects that Suteki are working on :roll:

Anyhow, nice first ep. I thought it was kinda funny how she only noticed that she was preggers after the time lapse :lol:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 04:18:57 PM »
Soft-subs exist, you know. :lol:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40308.htm

Anyway, just watched the first episode. Shida Mirai is a good actress.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 04:55:14 PM »
Dear Readers,

On behalf of the Suteki Staff, it is true we are Hardsubbing it but to say by next seaon.. ouch ><... Haha I honestly don't know why the team decided to sign up for two more Projects when we are barely half way with our current two.. But it seems that way... So good thing someone is making SoftSubs for those that don't feel like waiting.. But we have set ourselves a deadline for one of our projects and hopefully it will follow through and we can finish asap, so for those wanting hardsubs thanks for being patient.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline harlock

• Not Sick of Sayumi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 09:28:09 AM »
K, either anyone watching this dorama isn't talking about it here, or there aren't enough people watching it. Don't  sleep  on  this  dorama! I just finished watching ep3, and it's soooo good~.  Anyone else who's watching this, SOUND OFF! And if you're not, WATCH IT!
:ONwahaha:

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 09:30:03 AM »
Hehe I just awaiting for my team to get me working on this drama before I watch it... Need subs ><
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 09:38:58 AM »
Not really related to the drama, but I've turned into a Shida fan. :lol:

I can upload some appearances she's made promoting the drama.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 12:40:01 PM »
^ Please do, time to build an archive for when she turns 18 :)
I noticed her first in 'The Queens Classroom', then in 'Supplement', I am very surprised by her acting.

Offline amuse

• ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 11:14:56 PM »
I watch it. It's pretty interesting.... in a non-pedo way .........
Quote from: hot_lilAzn
i named mine Man of steel becuz it\'s always hard as steel and hard lol :wink:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 01:35:29 PM »
Time to bump this: subs for ep5 are on d-addicts

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 11:18:14 PM »
Man, it's sort of hard watching Mirai cry, since she cries for real.

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 06:00:26 PM »
wow, doesn't look like many people are watching this series.

Shida is beautiful in her acting she does it so well, Best New Comer for Jyoou no Kyoushitsu and I really hope she wins Best Actress for 14 sai no haha, like others are guessing.

I'm still waiting for ep 6 subs but i did watch it and I must say that after about the 3rd ep I just wanted to smack Kirino's mother, but you'll have to watch it to find out why because I really don't want to spoil anything.

Don't let this drama pass you up, even though it can be a hard subject matter to watch at times, I think they are executing it very well.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 02:21:34 AM »
Not very chatty, us 14 sai watchers I guess :lol:

I think from what I've seen, it's been very well done. From documenting reactions to the conflict of the mother. TBH, I always used to say "well, it's her fault she got pregnant", but I'm not sure any more..

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 04:25:42 AM »
Well it is her fault, she did go through with it very naively but i can also see a bit why she did it, and the relationship that Kirino and Miki have is very confusing for them with the way they both view life.

I do have to agree that the reactions are right on, the way Miki's father reactions is so real its just unbelievable.

I can understand not being very chatty its so good i certianly don't want to spoil it for anyone, but there are definantly times when i could use someone to talk to, befor i start yelling at my TV, though i still might do that after seeing the preview for ep 7, thats going to be wow.

Offline NANA122

14 sai no haha
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 04:40:46 AM »
I agree with you it is her fault, that it happened. She did not think before she moved but what can you say she is only 14 years old. Lets be honest when you think your in love you do some weird things. I so want to say yell at the screen to and I know I will  have a lot of thing to complain about for ep 7. I jsut want everyone to use your brain. The boy is to selfish to understand what he is really saying. I hope he can prove himself, what can you  he is only 15 and he is an only child with a rich up-bringing. Oh well we will just have to wait until I find ep 7.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
14 sai no haha
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 07:57:30 AM »
^ 7 and 8 are up on d-addicts, but no subs yet.

(and if I watch one of those saturday thingy's correctly it wil end in :pencry: )

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!