JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - Gogo no Parade

Author Topic: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 23-27 [11-10-2015]  (Read 57500 times)

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 7 [11-15]
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2013, 01:17:23 AM »
Well, it seems almost certain that Reina is the Golden Cat of Hell. My from-the-hip guess for Riho's other parent is Takahashi.

(If true, would that mean this story is a parallel universe version of Essy's "My Stupid Family"?!!)

And the horse riders...Berryz, perhaps? (I really just want to see every single person in H!P history mentioned from here on out. :D)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2013, 01:34:42 AM »
I love how chill riho is about her parents being legendary XD you'd think she'd be a little not annoyed but something like that about it, since she'd have to justify whats true and whats not about her mama and mother, but still I loled quite a bit in this and cant wait to read the next mini chapter...

also I like the more "linking" to meat and I think maybe...just maybe....one of riho's parents is miki? ;D
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2013, 02:40:18 AM »
I KNEW IT!!! Riho has two mothers.

So....the Golden Cat of Hell.....hmmmm who would that be?  :mon dunno:

Frightening....Terrifying....Clingy.....Affectionate....Stealer of undergarments.....also whipped by the Typhoon.....

My first guess: Miki-sama

Which would make the Cerulean Typhoon.....Ayaya?  :huhuh  Yossui? Rika?

My second guess: Ai-chan or "Takitty"

Then the Cerulean Typhoon could be Gaki-san. I could see her being this powerful yet graceful Dragon demon.

Third guess: Reina as the Golden Cat from Hell.....and Gocchin as the Cerulean Typhoon.

Don't know why I picked Maki. Might be a reminder of another story you've written, Yuu-chan. coughOurCursedGiftcough

Final guess, and this is way out there: Nakazawa as Riho's mother (Cat)......and Kaorin as her mama (Dragon)

As for those riders....which current MM members are which color? Or maybe some current or former H!P artists?

Other than that....what's going on with Ayumi's friends? Will we get to hear their part of the story?

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2013, 03:41:14 PM »
"Stole undergarments from various princesses?"

lol. What possible reason could she have? Made a nest of panties to keep her warm?

"She may have unleashed a curse on select undergarments and needed to find them and destroy them before they could do harm."
xD That’s another good reason… though what possessed her to curse those undergarments in the first place?

"So the big bad cat of hell..... Is whipped?"
*chokes on saliva* XD

Oh holy shi-! Maachan got separated?! Oh well, she’ll probably be alright, and if ever she gets captured her captor would probably let her go, after she talks their ears off… though where she’s going to end up is going to be a problem. Maybe she’ll find Reina and Marin along the way and become their playmate xD

Meat was shaking really badly, its eyes closed and its mouth just chattering… Meat's behavior reminded her of monks who'd pray for protection.
This image came to mind. Lol
Cursed mon- ah priestess?

What a colourful bunch of horsemen. For a moment it reminded me of TMNT, if they were horsemen…

As for the couple… The demonic cat huh… My first guess would be Reina… but then again after the whole thing with the panties and the bragging, plus the lady’s (wo)man… Miki? Yossie?

The cerulean typhoon… at the beginning I thought it was Miki, but now Ai? Aya?
._.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2013, 05:37:45 AM »
<_>

7.5 Sato Masaki

I am the narrator YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!#@^%*&

LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY OF HOW I BECAME QUEEN!

Sato Masaki was squirming in her binding. She didn't like this one bit, and her captors totally deserved having an obnoxious prisoner. She made noises as she was attempting to slide the ropes in at least one direction. Maybe if she distracts the guards with her noises, she could focus on escaping...

"Maachan seriously..." Haruna sighed, "we do need to figure out something though..."

"Blast our way out?" Duu suggested. "Maachan and I could get a fire started..."

"We don't even know what's outside of this ... wagon..." Haruna looked around. To be frank, they were stuck in nearly complete darkness, surrounded by all sides save for a couple cracks on the sides, showing a little light.

"Maachan, how many people do you sense?"

Oh gods a question directed at her. Maachan had to hone in on Haruna repeating her question to really make any sense of it. People? Sensing?

She closed her eyes and so much noise came into her at once. Water. Trees. Demons. Ground. Water. Trees. Demons. Ground. They must be near a river. How many demons were there...

"SQUIRREL!" Maachan screeched, causing the other two to wince. There was a squirrel on the tree nearby.

"How many demons are there?" Haruna repeated, though still reeling from Maachan's high voice.

She loved her high voice. Her high voice is all. It could see beyond the cosmos. Maybe if it was high enough, she could talk in a completely different realm...

Demons though. How many were there...?

"Wait, I don't know how to count, you know that, right?"

"A little, a bunch, or a lot?" Duu clarified for her.

"A loooooot! Just like how many we got at the orphanage!" Maachan showed it by stretching her hands out in front of her, showing through the length of her arms.

Haruna and Duu stared at her.

Dumfounded after moments, Duu finally spoke up.

"...When did you get out of the rope?"

"After I found the squirrel," Maachan smiled gleefully.

Haruna and Duu shook their heads. Maachan was fantastically magical. There was no explanation. The explanation was all and nothing. The explanation was Maachan. Maachan was the explanation.

"So maybe we should wait til we come out to judge..."

"I was just thinking that, Duu," Haruna said, "They haven't given us food since we left. They have to do it if they're interested in a long haul... And not damage us, the product..."

Such big words. Maachan did not understand it. Haruna must have realized for she repeated it.

"They didn't give us food because we're important."

"We're impotent!" Maachan reiterated.

"Important."

"Important!"

"I dunno, I still say we set this on fire, they'll HAVE to let us out," Duu leaned her head back against the wall.

"Okay!" Maachan raised a finger and a lone candle-like flame popped up.

Haruna shook her head vigorously, "NO not yet!"

"You need to untie us first!" Duu leaned forward and headbutted the poor high pitched girl.

"Fiiiiine!" Maachan pouted before proceeding to help the others untie themselves.

Once the rope was off and in the center, Haruna began once more.

"So if we get rid of the cart, it would mean we'd have to travel in open air right? That gives us a the upper edge. And then we..."

Maachan began to tune out the other. Why must plans and stuff be so long and boring? All she could see was the tall girl's lips moving and anything that comes out sounds like blah blah blah blah...

"SQUIRREL!" Maachan snapped her head to the left, zeroing in on the location.

"...and that's the plan," Haruna finished, pinky in her ear, attempting to undo the damage of Maachan's scream.

"So what do I do? Do I get to set everything on fire?" Maachan rubbed her hands in anticipation.

"Nothing, you do nothing." Both Haruna and Duu looked at her straight in the eye when they said that in unison.

"Ok."

After rubbing her wrists from the itchiness of the rope, Duu stuck one finger up and a tiny flame lit up above. Carefully, she moved it to her corner. Once the fire started catching on, she moved away and all three waited on the opposite side of the fire.

Thanks to the bobbing of the cart they were in, the fire didn't take long to consume that entire corner. However, the smoke was consuming all the oxygen in the area.

"I... forgot to account for that..." Haruna wheezed, keeping her nose as close to the crevices as possible.

But it was also thanks to the smoke that the lid was finally pried off.

"What the hell!?" One of the bandits cried out as he saw the flames. "What did you idiots do!?

"SAVE US!" Maachan immediately latched onto the demon bandit, feeling the wind knocked out of her because she slammed into a his bony shoulder. The bandits rescued the rest quickly and thoroughly.

Unfortunately for the bandits, half of the wagon was lost to the flames. In truth, it was actually hilarious watching them scramble. There were no buckets or anything so they couldn't use one to get water from the stream. It wasn't until Duu kicked the wagon into the stream that the bandits congratulated her wit.

Maachan was praising Duu along with the bandits until Haruna set her aside, away from the noise.

"The bandits don't seem smart, they might be easily fooled by a lie..." the eldest began, but Maachan's brain did a metaphorical simulation of what the fire just did.

YES. SHE MUST. IT WAS CALLING OUT FOR HER TO DO IT.

"HOW DARE YOU IMPRISON ME!" She bellowed in a squeaking voice. All the bandits turned to look at her.

"I AM THE DAUGHTER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY!"

Haruna and Duu facepalmed.

"But why were you in an orphanage...?" One of the bandits asked, stroking his wild beard.

"Because I was sent away by my family for safety. See, I have this evil uncle who tries all he can to..." what's the word again... "umurp the throne. Since I'm the only heir, my dad sent me to this orphanage because they knew Yasuda-san would teach me well like a good lady so I can be ready to refume my role as the queen! But really, I am the missing girl in the royal family up north, so you guys BETTER treat me as one or else daddy will send the best guards to take me back and they will slice you all into 165 little itty bitty pieces which will be bad because you can't eat when you're sliced in 165 little itty bitty pieces cuz your belly needs 165 little itty bitty pieces of food to help but you're never gonna find it here so you will live a life of miserable because your 165 itty bitty pieces will roll forever and ever in search of food."

Haruna looked ready to die at all of the inaccuracies in her speech. Well it's not Maachan's fault that the lessons were boring and she zoned out throughout most of it!

"So a queen..." the bandit began, but Maachan didn't let him finish. Maachan never lets anyone finish if she has something to say!

"HOWEVER, if you bring me along with my slaves back, I'll be sure to let daddy know of your amazing good deeds and if you're lucky enough, he'll rewahd you all with lots of riches and stuff so you won't have to be sliced into 165 little itty bitty pieces and become a Stacy or have to roll around in search for food like a beggar  but then again the beggars aren't in 165 pieces so they don't really need to roll to move unless," Maachan gasped, "They're magical and can fly so it's like dust but in meat chunks! But then if you get caught in a noodle dish you're screwed."

Words couldn't even describe Haruna and Duu's faces right now.

When a bandit moved, Maachan pointed a finger at him, "INJECTION! HOW DARE YOU MOVE WHEN I'M TALKING!"

The bandit looked scared out of his mind.

"SO, I DEMAND THAT YOU ALL TAKE ME AND MY SLAVES BACK TO MY FAMILY OR ELSE YOU GET SLICED INTO 165 LITTLE ITTY BITTY PIECES AND I WILL EAT YOU ALL WITH MY MISO SOUP!"

"Y-yes..." the bandits complied...

"But we still need to deliver at least someone to the lair..."

The three gulped.

"Royal families don't care if the servants are gone right? It's just the one queen who they will pay for..." another bandit said methodically.

"How about we send the four of you guys with the queen and the rest of us will take these two down to Satsuma?"

The other bandits discussed the rest with each other before agreeing with a hearty "OHHHH!"

Immediately, one of the bandits hoisted Maachan up on his horse, belly first on the saddle, and the four of them road off to the distant north.....

AND SO BEGINS MY EPIC JOURNEY TO THE NORTH!!!!

I think I have to be extremely drunk to write her POV accurately... xD
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:51:10 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 7.5 [11-16]
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2013, 05:50:13 AM »
no words can describe what I just read omfg maachan is the best hands down. her long talks even dumbfounded me :rofl:

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2013, 07:15:11 AM »
Pure win~ Oh God my stomach hurts from laughing too much. :rofl:
._.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2013, 08:16:39 AM »
165 pieces xDDDDDD :lol:

Thank you. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2013, 11:17:36 PM »
7.5 Sato Masaki

I am the narrator YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!#@^%*&

LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY OF HOW I BECAME QUEEN!

Just reading that alone made me realized what happened to make them split up.

And when Maachan says "Squirrel" I keep thinking of Dug from UP:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »
Mucca: I like your guessing xD

Kawaii: She might've been annoyed at first but grew to accept it xD

Hart: Such fun guesses xD Maybe this chapter's bonus will narrow it down xD I will tell you that of all the guesses you made, two people are correct xD

Yunagi: <3

Essay: : D

The bonus chapter is already attached cuz I really wanted to get that info out xD
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:51:47 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2013, 06:36:07 PM »
8. Ishida Ayumi

Ayumi was starting to feel the effects of Riho's lifestyle. According to what Riho told her though, this was actually a step higher than what she was used to because she had Ayumi around to defend her if they went through a village that discriminated against demons. Always being hungry was now something expected of her stomach. The journeying made it twice as hard too, as they needed to cover as much land as they could in a day to keep up with the pace of her friends' kidnappers.

"Losing hope? I could always return you to Yasuda-san."

"And leave everyone else behind? Not a chance!" Ayumi huffed, brandishing her naginata around.

"That's the spirit," the demon said nonchalantly. Meat was resting in the flaps of Riho's shirt as always.

"It's been what, a week or two now...?" the shorter looked up, hand blocking the sun's rays in her eyes.

"When you wander, you just can't keep track of days anymore..."

At least Riho was a lot more talkative now. She remembered her first meeting with the demon and she was completely unresponsive to anything the girl said. That was good. At least the journey wouldn't be boring...

"Don't you take on jobs to get food or anything?" Ayumi suddenly blurted out.

"It's hard when you're a demon, but now that you're here... it could be easier..."

"Do you think we should try at the next village we stop at? We could finally stop sleeping in trees or caves... And stop relying on hunting..."

At least the nice thing about the path they were tracing is that there was a stream nearby at the ready. Ayumi had been using it to wash the clothes she had in the pack so that she wouldn't be too revolting. Though more clothes might be in order, for Riho started to get in on her clothes too...

"You really like the color red, huh?" Ayumi noted as Riho wore one of her red yukata, with a white obi tied up rather grandiose in the back. It was almost like looking at a multi-winged butterfly in the back. Though the open-toed tabi from her other outfit were still present. What was new to Ayumi though, was that Riho now attached thin leather bracers to her red fingerless gloves which ended above her elbows.

"You seem like the stealthy type, why red of all things?" Ayumi added onto her previous question. If it weren't for her magic, Riho's fighting style definitely seemed to be stealth based rather than head on...

"Why can't I just like the color red? You're wearing blue a lot."

...Oh. Well she couldn't argue against that.

"So that other outfit, was that... all you've been wearing?"

"Pretty much. Again, I had this pack prepared for me but I completely forgot it," Riho pinched at the bridge of her nose, annoyed at herself. "I'm also lucky that you seem to carry stuff that's my size too... Why do you wear cloth sizes that are bigger?"

"They're more of a memento, actually..." Ayumi pulled various memories from her head. "I actually wasn't made an orphan until a few years ago. My parents died of illness and these clothes were all of their's."

"Ah..." Riho stopped, "I'm sorry."

"It's... okay. I have another family now, and that's who we're looking for!" She tried not to let her parents' death get to her. Moving forward was all she had to go off on.

"You're our second chance to live on again, Ayumi..." her mother raised a weak hand to stroke her cheek. "After your sister died, your father and I lost all hope, but you were our second chance... And now we're entrusting everything to you."

She never knew her sister. Died many years earlier before she was born. Her given name was the same as her sister's, that she knew. At first, she thought she was a replacement, but her parents reminded her that their mistakes led to meeting the most wonderful child of all...

Riho was in front of her, causing Ayumi to walk right into her.

"Hey, why'd you stop!?" Ayumi furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance, but instead of a rhetorical response, she got an entirely different one altogether.

Riho wordlessly reached out for Ayumi's face, wiping the bottom of her eye with her thumb. When she pulled her hand back, Ayumi saw it.

A tear.

She was crying?

She turned around and slapped her cheeks multiple times. She must not cry.

She must not cry.

She must not cry.

She must not cry.

She must not cry.

Riho pulled Meat out of her clothes and offered it to Ayumi. "Meat's a good de-stresser..." Although saying it plainly, the demon's expression was wary. Was she trying to figure out what to do? The other definitely had a lot to learn about reading people, but she had to commend her effort for trying. Ayumi smiled before taking Meat from her.

"I can hold the naginata for a bit. Meat's getting fat."

Meat made an angry noise at the other, glaring at the demon.

Ayumi couldn't help but laugh. She traded over the naginata and pressed Meat against her, stroking the top of the bunny's head. It was great that the bunny liked them (read:Riho) well enough to stay with them. It was like their cute, derpy pet. One fact about Meat that surprised her was that Meat especially loved the water. Whenever her and Riho would bathe, Meat would jump right in and paddle along the water, splashing at them with its strong hind legs. Or there would be times where it would demand to be petted and would stomp on the ground with a powerful hop whenever they'd stop.

Meat looked up at her with inquisitive eyes, blinking curiously. Funny how the bunny felt like it could read people better than Riho ever could. The white furball climbed up Ayumi's arm and draped itself across her shoulder, nuzzling against her neck. Yeah seriously, the bunny was definitely amazing when it came to reading the atmosphere.

Thankfully, she didn't have to dwell any further on the subject long. They came across a shrine elevated on tall stilts. Riho gave the shivers.

"What's wrong?" Ayumi ran up to stand next to the demon, eyes on the shrine.

"I don't like shrines. They give me an unpleasant feeling..." Riho retreated and jumped back onto a tree branch above them. "How about you see if they need help? Maybe they'll give us food."

"Ah!" Ayumi understood. She brought Meat from her shoulder and held it snug in her arms, though it apparently didn't like that and was trying to get away from her arms, but to no avail. Ayumi ran into the clearing, looking for signs of people. She looked back to find Riho already snoozing away. "Loser," she sighed before wandering around the area a little more. Where was everyone...?

"Oh, a person wandered in!"

Just kidding. "Ah, miko-sama!" Ayumi immediately bowed, though it took a lot of control to keep Meat stable in her arms. What was up with the bunny?

The miko was a pretty lady, pale skin, straight fringe, long jet black free flowing for a bit before being tied with a white bandage for the rest of the way down to her knees. White top and red hakama like everyone's generic priestess design. Ayumi was a little envious of the gigantic white sleeves though, they were held up just at the upper arms by red stitching and only the tips of her fingers were showing at the bottom.

The priestess smiled cheeringly, though her eyes fell down on the rapidly frantic bunny in her arms. Of all the times for Meat to have a freak out, it had to be now?!

"What did you come here for, child?" the priestess asked, completely ignoring the crazy Meat.

"A friend and I were wondering if there was something we can do to help you out! Or if there's a village nearby we can help!" Ayumi tried her best to smile back, though it was getting difficult with Meat now scratching at the poor girl's arms now, but Ayumi held it in.

"Where's your friend?"

Ayumi pointed at Riho's general direction, and of course, the cat/dragon was still sleeping soundly in her branch.

"A demon?" the priestess raised a hand to her lips, suppressing a small gasp. "Sorry, I can't permit your friend to come near..."

"But she's a good person!"

"That's what they all say, unfortunately, I have to stick with the protocol," the priestess said apologetically.

"I see..." Ayumi bowed her head down. Did Riho have to face all this by herself a lot? It must have been so hard for her...

"But if you're still interested, there is something available..." out of nowhere, the priestess pulled out a shide--a zig zagging paper streamer wand. "There is something of a curse nearby. I can exorcise it, but you will have to protect me as I utter my incantations.

Sounds easy enough. Ayumi was very capable and Riho didn't sense anything extraordinarily powerful in the area, so she should be fine, right? She nodded her head vigorously. Though Meat was practically screaming in protest.

"I'm sorry, my bunny is acting up," Ayumi bowed her head apologetically. She would have let Meat go, but she was afraid it would run off and she already had taken such a strong liking to the bunny.

"Understandable," the priestess smiled, but it only seemed to provoke further paranoia from Meat.

"Ugh fine!" Ayumi set Meat on the ground, "Go back to Riho then."

Having been set down, Meat was utterly confused. Jeez, the bunny was biting her and scratching at her to be let down and it was now frozen? Whatever, she didn't understand Meat as well as Riho did, apparently. The bunny looked back and forth between Ayumi and the way back to Riho, but elected to stay with Ayumi, though still scared out of its wit and hiding behind her ankles.

"Maybe it's warning you..." the priestess's eyes never left the bunny's. Meat hid its face under its paws, shaking where it was.

"Of what?" her question was genuine. What could Meat possibly so scared about? She wasn't alone, she had a priestess with her.

"There's a clearing nearby. Villagers have been telling me that a spirit is angry so I'm going to exorcise it."

"Maybe I should go back and grab my naginata though..." Ayumi looked worriedly to the area Riho was at. She could see the shiny glint of the naginata hanging out of the tree, being sat on by the ever sleepy cat/dragon to keep it from falling.

"It's fine, as long as you have these salts," the aforementioned object was passed to the other in a bowl," just throw it at any spirit that tries to come near me, okay?"

Ayumi looked into the small bowl worriedly. Magic and spirituality were never her strong points. Fighting people and demons were one thing, but combating spirits was a whole other thing altogether.  Oh well, at least she was with a priestess, so it shouldn't be too bad. The shide completed the image and everything. You'd need ridiculously excellent channeling skills to use one, or so Duu told her.

"Lead the way!"

The priestess began to move, and so did Ayumi. Meat remained rooted in place, looking back between Riho and Ayumi. However, it made up its mind and hopped along, though keeping itself situated right between the other girl and Ayumi. Sure enough, after a moments' walk from the shrine, they came to what looked like two gnarled up trees tied together at the top.

"After we walk through here, we'll get to the clearing!" the priestess smiled serenely. "Though once we get past, that's when things are most likely going to go crazy, so keep the salt handy, okay?"

Ayumi nodded. Meat began to nip at her ankles though. Confused, she looked down at the bunny, who kept nipping at her ankles and darted away, as if expecting her to follow. Not exactly paying attention to it, she followed the priestess through the tree.

"...This idiot..."

"Did you say something?" Ayumi asked the priestess.

"Me? No, not at all," the priestess waved her hand dismissively, sleeve flapping about. Strange. The priestess herself had a mid-ranged voice but the voice she heard was more on the higher side... Oh well, it must have been her imagination.  She looked down at the bunny, now a little more confident in its stride instead of scared like before.

As they passed more and more trees, the idea of there being a meadow suddenly seemed so far away. Not only that, everything started taking a red hue. Also, when did it become night...?

"How much longer until we get there?"

The priestess didn't answer.

"U-um, excuse me?" Ayumi reached out to grab the other's shoulder and turn her, but when she did that, the priestess looked back at her with strong fangs and completely pitch black eyes.

"Too easy..." A demonic voice escaped from the priestess's mouth, showing off pronounced fangs and sharp, triangular teeth in general.

Ayumi fell backwards. What just happened?! She turned and began to ran back the way they came. Meat came hopping along with her in the same speed. Once she passed the trees with the twists and gnarled branches, she thought she would be safe, but instead, she ran right into the messed up priestess.

"It's too late... I've cast the maze spell!" the twisted priestess laughed like a croak, "Just like that silly little village, you too, shall be consumed by me!"

No wonder everything seemed too good to be true. The priestess was a demon in disguise! She threw the bowl of salt at the demon, but to no effect. That meant it was something different the entire time...!

The demon lunged at her and she immediately sprung into a backflip, using the momentum of her feet to kick and launch the demon into the tree behind her. She ran forward and turned around, combat ready as the demon was dazed out of its mind.

"You..."

Ayumi didn't say a word. Her parents taught her everything there was to know about fighting. After all, they couldn't bear losing another daughter. Even without her trusty naginata, she was still a competent challenge.

The demon charged her again and again, but to no avail. She was just too slow for Ayumi. Each and every time, Ayumi would punish her mistakes with a powerful roundhouse kick.

"You little..." the demon uttered before firing an energy blast at her. Completely taken aback, Ayumi tried to dodge as quickly as she could but her left knee got caught!

She cried out in pain as she was thrown aside and her hands immediately grasped onto her scalding knee.

Damn it! Ayumi couldn't move at all as the demon laughed at her predicament. This wasn't good at all! Wouldn't Riho notice something amiss by now?! She could seriously use a hand here!

"I should've used it sooner!" the demon cackled as she prepared two points of energy at the palms of her hands.

Shit... Shit... Shit...She couldn't move. She didn't have the magical expertise to deflect anything. No items nearby to use as a shield... She was screwed!

The demon fired.

Ayumi crossed her arms in front of her face, prepared for the outcome.

I'm sorry everyone...!

Nothing came. There was a loud noise of impact which rang in her ears however. She lowered her arms to find a light pink magic circle in front of her, sizzling with smoke from impact...

She saw hands above her, and she turned around.

"EEEHHHHH!?!?!?"

There was another woman among them. However, she was completely naked, blasting Ayumi with sheer shock. But this woman was the one who held the barrier up! She had waist length straight black hair and a fringe trimmed straight above her large eyes. Large white bunny ears stuck out of the top of the woman's head... and she had a beauty mark below her lips...

"YOU!?"

"You're welcome," the ridiculously attractive lady said before she made the magic circle glow and the shots came surging right back at the demon.

"W-WHAT?!" the angry priestess demon was just as surprised as Ayumi! "Another demon!? How come I never sensed you!?"

Meat (!?) stepped around Ayumi, flaunting her pale, white body as she sashayed to the front. "It's a cloaking technique I've developed over time. Ten years of my life as you will," the bunny demon explained in a voice that was high, yet confident.

Was that the voice I heard earlier...?! Ayumi thought to herself. The one that said something before I walked into this entire trap...

"What kind of demon works that hard to conceal her signature?! That's completely unheard of!"

"Ones who survives, obviously," Meat waved a dismissive hand, "And for your information, it's called autotuning."

8.5 Fujimoto Miki

The cat demon was bored out of her mind. She lazed at the top floor of her castle, leaning over the balcony overseeing the land that stretched further than her golden eyes could see. After all, what kind of lord didn't have a lavish amount of land equivalent to someone of her power and status?

"So fucking bored..." the dark haired lady said aloud. The retainer nearby squirmed uncomfortably. From the retainer's view, all she saw was a golden jinbaori with the symbol of black fire etched across Miki's back.

"Shall I fetch scrolls for r-reading?"

"No... Not in the mood..." Miki traced the patterns of the wooden railing of the balcony with her index finger. "Perhaps some tea would be nice... "

"Y-yes mi'lady!" the retainer squeaked before bowing and leaving the vicinity.

Miki looked out back towards the land.

"Where the hell are you idiots...?" she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

It sucked being the one stuck here!

She'd rather be out there instead of worrying!

Not to mention it was a missing wife and kids to fret about!

"I swear... the moment one of you guys come back... I will punch someone in the throat..."

It's like an early christmas xD

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 8 + 8.5 [11-21]
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2013, 03:57:30 AM »
Even demon!Sayu is about the fanservice, it seems! (Also, I genuinely laughed out loud at the autotune line.)

And I guess this means Miki-sama is Riho's mother. When Riho mentioned her mother was a cat demon, my mind instantly went to Reina, completely forgetting it would be obvious for Mikitty to be a cat demon too...

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2013, 04:23:07 AM »
"What kind of demon works that hard to conceal her signature?! That's completely unheard of!"

"Ones who survives, obviously," Meat waved a dismissive hand, "And for your information, it's called autotuning."

AWWW YEAH!!! Naked Sayu to the rescue!!  :twothumbs  (Reminds me of Yoruichi from Bleach when she reveals her true form.)

Lol'ed at the autotuning bit as well.  :lol:

One fact about Meat that surprised her was that Meat especially loved the water. Whenever her and Riho would bathe, Meat would jump right in and paddle along the water, splashing at them with its strong hind legs.

Hmmm.....I wonder why she likes the water so much?  :mon dunno:

8.5 Fujimoto Miki

I see what you did there.  :on GJ:

Now that we've comfirmed that Miki-sama is the Cat Demon from Hell, who is the Cerulean Typhoon?

Not to mention it was a missing wife and kids to fret about!

Kids? So does that mean Reina and Riho are sisters?

EDIT:

Hart: Such fun guesses xD Maybe this chapter's bonus will narrow it down xD I will tell you that of all the guesses you made, two people are correct xD

This is the part where I second guess myself; figuring out who would marry Miki-sama. Which Fujimoto pairing is it: GAM? YoMiki? CharMikitty? FujiGoto? FujiGaki?

Actually....I think I'll wait a bit longer for the reveal. It's getting me sidetracked to the rest of the story.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:39:48 AM by Hart »

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2013, 06:07:08 AM »
Aw… Ayumi  :cry:
their mistakes
This one confused me though. Did they like do something that caused Ayumi’s sister’s death?
"Meat's a good de-stresser..."
… Meat's getting fat."
Meat made an angry noise at the other, glaring at the demon.
XD
Or there would be times where it would demand to be petted and would stomp on the ground with a powerful hop whenever they'd stop. 
Spoiled Meat. Sorry I just had to say it.

She’s he~re! Or rather… she showed her true appearance in all her naked glory!

Mikitty~! <3
Kids! More than one kid?!  :w00t:
._.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2013, 01:57:26 AM »
Mucca: We'll see about that xD

Hart: Hmm... I wonder why she likes the water so much.... xD I still stand by what I said before, Two of your guesses from that post are correct.

Yunagi: KITAAAAAA!!!!!

Also, four thank you's for a Reina bonus xD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2013, 02:04:17 AM »
 :deco:~~~~~wedge~~~~~~ :deco:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2013, 02:05:09 AM »
<3

9. Michishige Sayumi

Goodness, it felt great to walk on two legs again. However, the lack of fur and boldness in stance could only go so far in the face of the natural calamity known as temperature. However, she had a young, impressionable human behind her and she needed to do her best to present the appropriate image.

The other demon was scowling and uttering all sorts of profanities against her. She kept both arms raised high for the magic circle in front of her, prepared to absorb anything thrown in her way.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the thrown away shide. If the need for it arose, she would be sure to use it. She was nearing half a century in age, a demon of this caliber was no match for her. The demon decided to lunge for her instead of going for magic. Bad mistake! Sayumi closed her fingers into her wrist save for her index and middle fingers and then rotated them in opposite directions, shifting the circle into a different spell.

The circle went from pink to blue and the demon was stopped at contact. Before anything else could happen, Sayumi dissipated  her circle and stuck her hand out at the direction of the shide. Like a magnet, it came straight for her hand and she smacked the demon with it, uttering one of the exorcising incantations she knew.

As the words were said, the demon screamed out in agony, gripping at her hair and pulling at it as if trying to get something out of its head. At the height of her prayers, the demon spontaneously burst into fine dust, leaving its clothes behind in a grey heap.

"Oh hey, I always did think these were cute," Sayumi happily chimed as she picked up the clothes, dusting the remains off of it.

"S-so..."

Oh yes, Ayumi should be asking questions about now.

"You've been a demon all this time..."

"Indeed," Sayumi slipped on the undergarments first, then the white top second, and securing the belt for that..

"Why did you keep yourself in hiding?"

"Didn't you hear me earlier? Survival goes a long way when you're invisible," time for the hakama next, then came the sleeves. She slid one up her arm and tightened the red stitching before doing the same with the other.

"To think Sayashi-san almost ate you...!"

"I was actually looking forward to seeing how that would play out," Sayumi giggled to herself, an evil glint in her eye. The human looked at her in awe and wonder. Good, Ayumi took her response as one implying her power rather than... other reasons.

Sayumi stuck the shide out, and tested its reception to the air around it. She revolved about her foot slowly, feeling the energies in the air in response to the holy instrument in her hand.

"What are you doing?" Ayumi quipped curiously.

"Finding a weak point. Illusory mazes would always have a point of origination and point of projection. I'm hunting for the point of projection to undo the spell."

"...Who are you?"

Sayumi had to chuckle at that. Where were her own manners? "Michishige Sayumi. Pleasure to meet you in this form," though to be honest, she would have loved to see Rihoriho's reaction instead...

She felt a tug at the shide. Good, they found a direction to follow. "I must ask a favor of you though," she turned and bent down to level her dark flawless eyes with Ayumi's, "You are to not tell Rihoriho who or what I am. To her, I'm Meat and I'd rather leave it at that."

Nor should Riho know of the history she had with her Mother, the Golden Cat of Hell. Gods, that would be awkward if they happened to meet by chance again.

"Why? If you're around, it could help with the firepower!" Ayumi pouted.

How adorable! Sayumi pinched the other's cheek, "And cause twice the trouble because you're accompanied by two demons? I think not!"

"True..." Ayumi looked down, frowning. Oh Gods, this girl was not as cute as her Rihoriho but she was a strong contender!

"Besides, I'm easier to manage in my other form!" with a wink, Sayumi shifted and she was immediately consumed by her new clothes. After finding the exit through the top, she poked her head out of her clothes, finding the now giant Ayumi gazing incredulously (the only time she would ever feel like a giant, Sayumi internally laughed at the irony of it.) "This body doesn't need as much food!"

"So it really was you who called me an idiot earlier!" Ayumi narrowed her eyes.

"You wouldn't listen," Sayumi hopped forward and  and placed her paws on the younger's leg wound. Ayumi winced at the touch. "You got burnt pretty well here, though."

"Ugh, yeah, how am I supposed to walk now?"

"I can kiss it and make it better!" Sayumi sprang back into her humanoid form, sitting perfectly in seiza position.

"I'd rather you put on clothes first!" Ayumi retorted in exasperation.

"How silly of me."

Jeez, how long had it been since she was in this form before now? She hardly phased back except to heal anything or anyone and even that was months before meeting these two... Clothes were not essential when you were an adorable bunny. She put on the priestess's clothes just as delicately as she did before and then sat back down in proper position.

"Now let me see that leg..." Sayumi pulled the damaged leg upward, surprising the human for Ayumi fell backwards from the lift. "Yup, magic burn. Nothing a little kiss couldn't fix!" and with that, the bunny proceeded to kiss the wound with her pouty lips. As her lips made contact, a white glow emitted from the leg and in the blink of an eye, the burn was gone.

"Unbelieveable!" Ayumi's eyes spread wide as she brought her leg back, testing its function and poking at it.

"Ohohohoho!" Sayumi couldn't help but laugh haughtily, "The power of a kiss heals all!"

"Jeez, what if I broke my bones or something, then?"

"Oh, you don't want to know," Sayumi saved her hand dismissively. She really didn't need to know that. "Though... Escaping this should be our priority, no?" the bunny stood up gently, looking at the general direction of where the escape point should be.

"A-ah! Yeah!"

They both proceeded to walk in that direction.

Strange, Ayumi was silent now. Shouldn't she be showering Sayumi with questions and/or compliments? "So quiet, Ayumi-chan!"

"It's just... I'm trying to get used to you...You're just so pretty..."

Oh, there it was. Sayumi was waiting for that since she transformed in the first place! Oh well, she should take what she could, despite lateness. Beggars couldn't be choosers after all.

"Thank you!" Sayumi wrapped an arm around the other. Gods, she wasn't really that tall was she? Ayumi could barely see eye level with her own chin! Perhaps she should go humanoid form more often just to tease the girl.

"So... Why are you traveling with us?"

She wasn't expecting that question so soon. Honestly, when she saw how ferocious Rihoriho was in attempting to catch her, she knew she'd found people to stick with for means of survival. She was going to leave them when she had no more use, but after finding out about the origin of the other demon... She had to stay.

She felt obligated to stay now.

I owe a debt to Riho's Mother, certainly... But I don't think the kids are ready for that tale yet.

"Simply put, I'm interested in this journey. Nothing's more heartwarming than a reunion with family," Sayumi batted her eye lashes prettily. The best kind of lies were the ones with the truth laced in between words. If she stuck around further, she might be able to see the Golden Cat of Hell again... and while she was at it, the Cerulean Typhoon because she had to see what the cat's chosen mate was like.

"Oh... Okay..."

Hopefully, that would be the end of her questions. She wasn't sure if she was ready to divulge her entire life's story quite yet. Though she expected Ayumi to ask her how she knew how to use a shide and be able to recite prayers from memory, since demons would almost never take up positions in shrine work.

"Wait, if you're a demon... Why do you know so many spells exclusive to monks and priestesses?"

There it was.

What if I told you that I was an ex-communicated priestess who gave up her humanity?

"It's a se-cre-t~!" Sayumi put a finger to her own lips and winked.

That would be for another day. After all, she still needed to keep a sense of mystery about her to provide adequate interest for others!

Image mattered after all.

It wouldn't be fun to spill all her secrets on day one, would it?

Sayumi was looking forward to this journey.

<3

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 9 [11-22]
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2013, 02:44:53 AM »
sayu was great! her playful nature that she'd put on fans is epically done here yumi~ its also interesting that sayu would owe a debt to riho's mom...and I cant wait for her to show herself to riho

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2013, 05:39:43 AM »
Sayu~!

So many secrets. I'm kinda excited to see how the Golden Cat of Hell would react upon seeing Sayu. And Riho's when she sees human form Sayu.

... ex-communicated priestess who gave up her humanity
I was right! Well, somewhat right. :cow:
._.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2013, 06:45:05 AM »
I'm about to break people with this chapter xD

9.5 Tanaka Reina

"Why does this place look so familiar...?" the half cat, half tiger squinted in the distance. Reina and Marin were just about to enter a plain. Near them was a range of mountains. Yeah... There was something familiar about this place...

"I MUST be near the sky villages now!"  she raised a finger in the air.

Marin, in her cute adorable ferret form, was riding Reina's shoulder.

"But jeez, why do you get to laze on my shoulder, ferret?"

Marin looked at her with a deadpan expression.

"..................................I'm a weasel."

"Y'all look alike," Reina said grumpily. As she sauntered across the plains, something was bugging her at the back of her head... Wait...

Golden plains... Mountains... A castle in the distance...

"Oops."

Marin looked at her, confused.

"I... somehow ended up in Mutsu province..."

She was going north instead of west! But not only that, the feeling of fear rose in her gut... It was telling her something was coming... Something explicit...

"Well look who decided to show up..." a familiar sneering voice echoed from behind her.

Reina's fears were confirmed. She sighed as she turned around. "I got lost."

"Where did you start?"

"Izumo obviously, I told you in a letter that it was my new home," Reina retorted.

Reina doubled over when she was punched in the throat.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP HERE WITHOUT VISITING ME IN 20 YEARS!" Miki bellowed. "20 YEARS!"

"COME ON, I AT LEAST WROTE YOU ONCE IN A WHILE, MOM!" Reina was still coughing and reeling from the pain. Marin was on the ground and was more bewildered than ever!

"Ugh..." Miki fanned herself, "You're lucky Aya's missing, she would have kicked you in the throat."

"Huh???" Reina looked up, "Mother's at Edo..."

"Huh???"

"Huh???"

"Huh???"

"She didn't tell you?" That's weird. Usually her parents were always in tip top communication shape... Unless her servants fumbled with the letters or something. She didn't know why but they always seemed to have really incompetent servants...

"Why the hell is she in Edo for?!"

"She told me she wrote you a letter though! Why are you yelling at me?!"

"Don't you be giving me that attitude, or else I'll punt your ass all the way to Hokkaido!" Miki crossed her arms over her armor.

"Huh, where's Toranosuke?" Another weird sight. Normally Toranosuke would be prowling in his beast form and her mom would make it a point to ride him in order to give him weight training.

"I... was gonna ask you the same thing actually..." Miki raised a brow.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"My brother is lost in the mountains somewhere, isn't he...?"

"It runs in the family," Miki sighed. "At least he turns up within the week, unlike you."

"I am my own independent woman, Mom..." Reina crossed her arms, mimicking the elder.

"Jeez, can't a mother have attentive children, you two are the only ones I got and I'm stuck here while Aya is apparently at Edo for no reason!" she threw her arms in the air, and fire burst out mid-flight.

Ugh, that was a sign that her mother was getting angrier. There was a reason why the area here was just plains... There used to be a forest here...

"Relax, Mother's at Edo for official business. Something about being commissioned for some wall screen painting for a daimyo or some shit like that."

That's the other thing. Her mother was revered as a very successful artist who gets commissioned by noble families despite being a tiger demon. It was thanks to those connections that her Mom even got land to call her own in the first place! Sheesh, she should have more appreciation for the woman who puts the food on the table and a roof above their heads.

"Okay..." Miki looked at the other, golden eyes narrowing.

Reina returned the gaze with an intense golden one of her own.

Miki turned aside and Reina in turn, did the same. Despite these actions, it was their way of communicating, really. To an outsider, it might seem distant but to them, it meant something different.

".....................I see you two actually do miss each other."

"WHOA WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT FERRET'S VOICE?"

"...I'm a weasel..."

I did say Reina was half cat half tiger like a million times xD

Now you guys are back to square one to finding out Riho's parents HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO -evil laughter-

:mikilaugh:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:53:47 AM by Yuuyami »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - Gogo no Parade