JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu

Author Topic: Random OS [HKT]  (Read 2899 times)

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Random OS [HKT]
« on: May 19, 2015, 05:20:30 PM »
Hi guys~ :D me and ryo planned to write random OS about our oshis ^_^
enjoy~

OS List
Chance makes its own way [NatsuMado]
Electrochemistry [NatsuMado]
Morri Potter goes on a Date [NatsuMado]

morri potter goes on a date

"hey nacchan.."

The cool beauty from Team KIV was staring at her phone, waiting for the reply of her fellow HKT member.

The other day she happened to overheard a conversation between aoi and the other members about Natsu. It was known that Natsu was very close to Aoi, and not only to Aoi but to the other members as well. Moreover skinship with other members is a common scenery within an idol group.

"mou.. I'm not really bothered by that.." She said to herself, trying to direct her attention to her phone as she browse google plus. Scrolling through the posts, she saw natsu's post in google plus. Several pictures of natsu with the aoi, kyappu and the 3rd gens.

Ever since the shuffle, the time they spent together lessen as they are now in different teams. She was feeling lonely but won't admit it as she knew what will be natsu's reaction when she find that out. she don't want to be teased.

"i'm not bothered" she said once again biting her lip, suppressing her frown..

"after arriving from Tokyo, she have a rehearsal for the stage show this evening so maybe she's busy" she sighed. She had a free time this afternoon as her photo shoot for a magazine ended earlier. She was planning to invite Natsu to have lunch before going home. She looked again at her phone to see if natsu replied on her mail but still no reply.

"oh! Maa-chan what are you doing here?" the team H captain, Chii-chan, smiled at her when she bumped on her at the theater. She didn't really plan to go to theater at their rehearsal but natsu isn't replying on her mail.
"i have a free time this afternoon so i thought i could visit you guys.." Madoka smiled back "ah, by the way have you seen nacchan?"
"hmm? yep, she's with nako and miku" the captain answered before waving a goodbye as she and Haruppi will go out for lunch

Madoka was greeting the other members of team H when she sighted the presence of a certain member. "Finally found you" Madoka said to herself as she sighed.
Before, Natsu is always mailing her but lately she rarely received mails from her. Still, she can't get to complain as they are both busy.

Natsu didn't noticed madoka as she was busy with nako, miku and mirun.. they know natsu have always liked lolis but what pissed her off is natsu not noticing her.

"Ah! Madoka-senpai!" Nako greeted madoka as soon as she saw her
"Hey~ nako-chan, long time no see" madoka greeted back as natsu was startled seeing madoka.

"hey~ i thought you have a photo shoot" Natsu smiled innocently as madoka raised an eyebrow at her..

"it ended earlier, haven't you seen my mail?"

Noticing the weird atmosphere between the two, miku invited her fellows 3rd gen to eat crepes, dragging them outside the room.

"geeez.. hehe~" natsu glanced at her surrounding to see if everyone else already went out before she stepped closer to the taller girl.

"what's with that scary face maa-chan~" said natsu who leaned in making their faces just an inch apart.

Before dating each other, madoka was the dominant one but lately natsu was always teasing her making her face flushed just what like natsu was doing now.

"did you miss me~?" natsu smirked seeing her partner's face flushed. She leaned in much closer planning to steal a kiss when madoka shoved her face.

"i don't miss you.. well then i'm going home" madoka walked out. Somehow she was pissed off today but she didn't want another argument between her and natsu so she just decided to go home.

"hey~! i thought we're having a lunch together" natsu called trying to stop her but madoka didn't stopped.

"geez.. she's mad. She should have admitted she missed me~" natsu smirked as an idea pops out from her mind.

That evening-

*phone ringing*

"hey~ maa-chan! you have a free time next week right?" Natsu said cheerfully over the phone
"What do you want?" madoka asked trying to be calm

"Hehe~ I also have a free time next week~ let's have a date~"
"huh?" madoka answered, she was still angry at natsu

"then meet me at the train station at 8"
"why suddenly? i haven't agree to it yet"

"eh? you don't want to go on a date with me?" natsu said cutely, she knew madoka was angry at her

"..." silence was only madoka's answer, it's not that she don't want to go on a date with her, she was still angry at her..

"well" natsu sighed "i just wanted to ask my tsundere girlfriend if she want to go on a date with me at the harry potter theme park~"

"eh? harry potter theme park?!" upon hearing where they will go, madoka's tone of voice changed gaining a smirk from natsu

"yep~ okay then 8am okay~" Natsu knew that madoka was a fan of that movie so she intended to invite her planning a scheme so that madoka wouldn't be angry at her anymore and make her fall for her again.. thinking about it she let out a grin..

~x~x~x~x~x~

the day of their date~

Madoka woke up really early as she was excited to go in the theme park, she was mailing and calling natsu several times already.

"ughh.." natsu yawned, she was still sleepy when she arrived on the their meeting place "Why wake me up so early i told you 8am right? it's still early.."
"hm? what did you say" answered madoka, who was busy checking the details of the theme park using her phone

Natsu only sighed as she saw her girlfriend being hyper about going to the theme park, if her love one is happy how could she not be right?

Thinking of it, she really admires the beauty of her girlfriend, they were not on the same team so they are not together at most times so she was really glad she had invited her on a date.

"she's really excited about this huh" natsu smiled, she stepped closer at her and was about to grab madoka's hand to hold it
"ne~ nacchan, nacchan! look! i want to go here first~! hehe~ ah let's go here too~!!" madoka said cheerfully as she showed natsu the pictures of the theme park using her phone

"uh.. okay my love~" natsu replied sweetly as she tried to grab madoka's hand again

"ah~ the train is here nacchan~ let's go, let's go!" madoka dragged her partner as they boarded the train. Along the trip madoka won't stop talking about the movie and the spells in that movie, she was trying to imitate the actions in the movie too, while natsu was bored and trying to change the topic.

"ugghh.. she doesn't stop talking about that.." natsu thought, she seems to be dispirited when they arrived at the theme park. "well whatever, i'll just make a way to tease her and make her look at me~" natsu said to herself as she grinned proudly and grabbed madoka's waist

"waah~! look nacchan!! look! we can buy wands there! oh- and there are costumes too! let's go, let's go!" madoka exclaimed cheerfully as they went inside the theme park
"uhh.. yeah~" natsu responded lazily as her girlfriend drags her in the shop. she can only sigh..

"does it suit me?" madoka asked natsu as her eyes sparks with excitement waiting for her partner's reply
"yes, whatever you wear you're always beautiful in my eyes" natsu said sweetly trying to make her girlfriend blush but..

"ah- look they are selling wands at this shop~! let's go!!" madoka dragged natsu to another shop, completely ignoring what natsu said.. which made natsu a bit pissed off..

"nacchan~ let's go here~" madoka said pointing out at the map which was given at the entrance.. it was the shop where they sell foods just like in the movie..
natsu only nods still trying to hold her girlfriend's hand along the way..

"ah~ this butter beer tastes so sweet~! i feel like in the movie~ hehe~" madoka said cheerfully as she tried out some foods made just like in the movie
"yeah.." natsu sighed at herself..

"but you know~ nothing tastes sweeter than your lips~ it's not just sweet, it's addictive" natsu leaned at her side as she whispered

madoka suddenly blushed earning a grin from natsu but her attention was suddenly caught by another food from the movie..

"ah- they're selling jelly beans there just like the movie~ i wonder how they tastes~"

"huh-?" natsu twitched, she was more pissed off now that she wanted to tease her badly...

but later on, madoka dragged natsu along with her to the rides that the theme park have..

completely ignoring all her girlfriend's action and sweet words..

"haha~ that was fun!!!" madoka exclaimed happily after the rides, they were now heading to the hogwarts castle..
"yeah.." natsu replied un-energetically.. she was tired and it seems it's only her girlfriend who was enjoying

"Wingardium Leviosa~" madoka was waving the wand she bought earlier as she imitates some of the scene in the movie
"you really like magics ne madoka" natsu commented as she can only  helplessly smile at her girlfriend.

"un~ hehe~" madoka said with a happy face enjoying herself
"you know madoka, there's more magical than this"

"eh"

"yep~ this is nothing compared to this.. you know what it is?" natsu said wearing her cat smile

"eh? what??"

"its having you in my life.. you and me together" natsu breathed as she closed her eyes

"our love is more magical than this-"

"eh-? madoka?" natsu glanced at her girlfriend only to find out that she was busy looking at the paintings around the castle
 rather than listening to her words..

"mou!! i know she likes this and she was excited but this is a date you know!!!" natsu screamed in her mind.. frustrated..

while walking, natsu was sulking, moreover her girlfriend was too excited to notice it..

"ne madoka~ let's eat after this" natsu forced a smile
"hehe okay~"

"madoka~ ne madoka-chan~" natsu was putting a cute face, she was tired and madoka isn't noticing it at all..

"hmm?? ah- let's go there~!" madoka dragged her again..

"haha~ that was fun~" madoka was really happy while natsu was now quiet..

"are you tired?" madoka ask worriedly, noticing natsu's grumpy face

"i'm fine.. just go where you want to go" natsu said coldly trying to maintain her composure

"eh? are you not having fun?" she replied as she noticed the sudden change of her tone..

"as long as you are having fun.." she said as she turned her back, her date plan was ruined.. she wanted to tease madoka, have some time with her, have fun with her and make her fall for her again.. but it seems that she choose the wrong place..

"ne nacchan," madoka hold natsu's hand and make her face her.. she leaned in and gave a peck at her cheeks as natsu was startled..

Natsu blushed for a moment but when she was about to return the kiss in the lips, madoka blocked it while she gave a  wink..

"nice try~ its only a thank you for bringing me here and let me have fun.. but it's a punishment for ignoring me these days~" madoka stuck her tounge to her as she held her partner's hand and locking it into hers..

"ehhhhh???!" natsu was speechless.. in the end, she was the one who was teased..

~well at least she got to hold hands with her xD

END
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 09:34:33 AM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Random OS [NatsuMado]
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 08:06:27 PM »
It is sweet having them two together :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 01:55:54 AM »
kuro_808 hehe yeah~  :wub:  :deco:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 01:59:26 AM »
kuro_808 hehe yeah~  :wub:  :deco:

We need more HKT and other sister group fics in general, just that I won't be doing so many well-known pairings :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
Re: Random OS
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 02:20:04 AM »
 :thumbup^ i also wanted to write more hkt fics (random pairings mostly) though i stopped halfway coz i am either lost on words and ideas or i became too lazy to write  :nervous
 xD

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 02:27:58 AM »
:thumbup^ i also wanted to write more hkt fics (random pairings mostly) though i stopped halfway coz i am either lost on words and ideas or i became too lazy to write  :nervous
 xD

best way is to bounce ideas bc Yuki and I tend to do that sometimes.  At worst she calls me out on it XD

msg me here or twitter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 02:56:48 AM »
^ yep~  thanks~ though i have few ideas i am still busy to write a draft..
yurin is just forcing me to think for these ideas for some os.. mostly natsumado os though..  :nervous

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 03:22:20 AM »
^ yep~  thanks~ though i have few ideas i am still busy to write a draft..
yurin is just forcing me to think for these ideas for some os.. mostly natsumado os though..  :nervous

July should be a good time for them two... :3
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Random OS [HKT]
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 05:22:04 PM »
You're always welcomed to discuss with us on twitter lol. I have a few drafts neglected so I actually have same problem as you lol but I can always help you with the ideas. ;)
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu