JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU

Author Topic: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story  (Read 123909 times)

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Chap 29-1
« Reply #380 on: June 10, 2013, 06:19:54 PM »
If said step sister is already with Dance, then...Kanon?!!!

I don't know how you are going to twist the tournament to select the new Majijo Teppen, so I seroiusly do not know if you will let Shaku or Center win the top spot. But then again, you might suddenly troll us and have the unnamed junior win and be the top! Hehehehehe!!!! Are you going to give the junior a name?

Thank you so much for this update. I was about to sleep when I saw it.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #381 on: June 10, 2013, 10:36:26 PM »
update~ yay!!
fufufu, shibuya is jealous of meetan~~
if it's with Dance... the step sister is probably Yuria?
I can't imagine Non-chan doing the Tomo-nee due to Miso/Nantene image in the Majigaku world

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #382 on: June 10, 2013, 10:44:16 PM »
finally an update :onioncheer:

let's see...the chances of non-chan being shibuya's step sister are quite high...but who knows,you might be choose other girls for the role...like sakuratan may be :dunno: or ryoka or karen :dunno:

as for shaku...put her in the fight... :kekeke: it will give her the screen time she always wanted...and it will be a nice challenge for you since if I remember well you said fighting scenes is not your forte 'rite?

nice chapter :on GJ:

ps: so eligium is the game you've been playing recently...I thought the servers already closed...which server you play at?

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2013, 12:49:36 AM »
I would say Kanon too lol

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2013, 03:10:19 AM »
Yeah... an update at last...

Really you are going to post SadoShaku OS after the tournament...

Yeah... Thank you... Looking forward to reading the OS

Ah.. Shibuya was so jealous of Ohori being so close to Kasai...

She also unintentionally hurt Kasai feeling again... Ohori and Kasai were just like childhood friends... nothing more

AH... this tournament also used to get the best fighters to help with their cause...

Center won as the Top Three... I'm not surprise...

Who was this junior... one of the Top Three?

But Shibuya's reaction about Shaku's winning was a bit of a shock...

Yeah.. May be Shaku was trying to proof herself to Sado...

Interesting elimination tournament...

And they could choose 3 Shitenou to fight to get qualified to fight with Maeda.

Then after winning Maeda could they be the top of Rappappa.

Yuko was really a perv. Thinking about the beauties of her underlings...

Ara... KojiYuu were too much... Sado, Rena and Yuki had the pleasure of knowing about their indiscreet action earlier than WTomo...

Who was Shibuya's step-sister...? Kanon?

Kanon had a fight with her father about transferring to Majijo the coming year I guess...

And her father was not too happy about it... Because she wanted to be with Kumi... right?!

With Shaku was one of the Top Three... she would be fighting against 3 of the Shitenou, who would she choose?

Would Sado stop Shaku before then or would she fight Shaku?

Can't wait to see what's happening next?

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2013, 05:30:23 AM »
wow its gonna abe interesting.. that battle

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2013, 05:20:31 PM »
You ended up updating first! Huahauha good you found your inspiration again :)

I don't think I ever tell you how I like the way you use flashbacks! I like it!

So that was the topic of that reunion... That ended early because of Yuko's perversity xD

A tourment huh? Center, an unknown student and Shaku.... I really think you should let Shaku fight. Excuse me, but I didn't understant it very well, they will have to fight with the shitenou, right? It means it will include Shibuya, Torigoya, Black, Gegi and Sado? Or it would just be the current ones? Isn't Shaku one of the current Shitenou? Nhyaaa  :panic:

Hmmm Shibuya's step sister... I dunno... If the age is the same in real life, I agree with the ones who said it's Kanon, but of it's not, then I don't know ><

Sorry for not commenting last time, got kinda busy and ended up forgetting >< But I liked! It was pretty cute o/

Thank you for the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #387 on: June 12, 2013, 12:44:21 AM »
woow Dance knows shibuya sister? Is Kanon or ... is Yuria?

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #388 on: June 12, 2013, 02:18:19 AM »
hmmmm.... this contest thing is really interesting
i wonder how it will turn out...
I don't really want them to hand Majijo's top to someone else
Shibuya's irritation at Ohori is so entertaining
Yuko's pervertedness is forever never changing
Shibuya's sister knows Dance so could it be... Kanon??

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2013, 06:37:01 PM »
YAY!!!! UPDATE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks! :bow: :bow:

It's amazing as usual  :lol: :wub: :inlove: :twothumbs

This seems like another major lovers quarrel between tomotomo again?? ... or maybe thats just me... just to add a little spice to their already too sweet moments after all relationships gets stronger whenever couple fight and make up? :yep:  :lol:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Chap 29-2
« Reply #390 on: June 30, 2013, 06:35:20 PM »
New update... yeeyyy *threw confetti* On a serious note though, sorry for not updating for a while. :nervous I was busy with my job.
And for you all who said Shibuya's sister is Kanon...., you're right.  XD I actually want to put Yuria in this, but since I already put Kanon here before (and I'm too lazy to create another character  :nervous )... her step-sister became Kanon.

Chapter 29-2

I gently pushed her and held her shoulder with both of my hands, put her at arms’ length, while I was looking at her up and down repetitively. “Kanon-chan, why are you here?” I asked her, then when I started to became suspicious, I asked her again before she has the chance to answer me, “and with Dance too?”

“I want to see you…,” she answered in an innocent way, “you rarely come home.”

“Yeah…. Well…,” I muttered with a shrug and continued it in my mind, ‘I hate your Dad.’

By the grimace on her face when I trailed off, I knew she knew the reason why. But then she smiled again and said, “And, I want to see the high school that I will go to next year.”

“Oh…, wait…, WHAT!? You’ll go to Majijo!?” I shouted in surprise at her, because I knew her Dad would never allow it to happen, for his precious little princess to enroll to a (in his opinion) ‘school full of scumbags and criminals wannabe’ by the name of Majisuka Jyo Gakuen.

“Yes…?” she whispered her answer, by the looks of it, it maybe because I yelled at her and made her afraid of me, “And… I want to be with… Kumi….”

I raised both of my eyebrows in surprise and muttered out, “Kumi…, huh? No –san, -senpai or even –chan?” while giving a ‘you-know-what’ll-coming-soon’ look at Dance, who was gulping noticeably, before I rose up my hand to punch my underling. I was so close to punch her when Kanon pulled my hand and hugged me tight, refrained me from punching her… well, I still don’t know yet.

“Nee-chan, don’t hurt her…. She’s not at fault….” Kanon pleaded me with an adorable pout on her face that might be giving me a cuteness overload if only I haven’t been used with more deadly adorably-cute-and-at-the-same-time-so-God-damn-sexy-look my girlfriend often gave me when she wants me to do everything she wants. After she heard me growled in irritancies, she added, “Kumi is so kind and gentle towards me, Tomo-nee.”

I gave a long look at both of them and with a sigh I asked, “And why the hell did I never heard anything about this?” I face-palmed myself in exasperation and asked again, “Since when this is all started?”

Dance gulped and stuttered, “U-um… a few we-”

“Is there something wrong?” A voice cut Dance’s speech, or should I said, a uniquely-childlike-voice-that-currently-seemed-pretty-much-pissed-off that I could always recognize and remember for the rest of my life. I turned back to look to the direction of the Stadium’s back door behind me and saw my girlfriend who was walking towards us. But…, why was she looked irritated? Our eyes met and I instantly knew why, Kanon was still hugging me, and she didn’t know that she is my step-sister.

“My STEP-SISTER ran away from home since two days ago, and I’ve just found out that she’s actually with Dance all along.” I said in exasperation and gave a glare to Dance afterwards, which made her cowered slightly. Kanon let go off me and went to stood beside Dance to… protected her from harm it seemed.

“Your step-sister?” Tomo mumbled, she saw Kanon and comprehension begun to dawn on her, then she asked with incredulous expression on her face while pointed at Kanon, “she’s your step sister?”

“Uh…. Yeah?”

“The two of you are not alike at all.” She said with mock seriousness while walking closer to me.

“We’re not even related by blood.” I retorted in exasperation and lightly knocked her head, made her scowled at me and rubbed the spot that I had hit (lightly).

“Well, I mean…. She’s like a cute puppy, you know, mini-poms, poodles, all the cute dogs, while you’re….” She trailed off with a teasing grin on her face.

I frowned and growled a “What?!”

“Eh…, as cute as… um…, angry Siberian huskies…?” She answered in mock hesitancies, made me growled at her and she grinned at me. By the looks in her eyes, I knew she would hug me and kiss me if only we’re not in a public place.

“Um…, Kumi, who is she?” I’ve heard Kanon asked Dance after a few moment of silence, saves for the distant voices from inside the Stadium.

“Um…, that’s Ookabuki-san,” Dance answered, “Shibuya-san’s g-“

“My friend.” I cut her off, made Kanon shifted her attention to me, “She’s my successor as Rappappa’s Queen. You know? The strongest and the leader gang of Majijo?” Why did I lie about our relationship? Well, simple, that’s because I don’t want other who’s not our Rappappa now about it, aaand… I definitely knew that I had hurt her feelings. AGAIN. Sigh…. Dance glanced at my girlfriend and gave me a questioning look. She was about to open her mouth to speak, but my girlfriend beaten her to it.

“Yeah. I am.” She said with a very fake smile, but since Kanon didn’t know her well, she couldn’t see pass through her mask. Oh, well, if Yuko-san heard about this, I would get another preach from her for being insensitive and all. Then with the fake smile still on her face, she added, “Shibuya-san, Yuko-san wants me to tell you that we’re off for a meeting in the ‘usual place’. Wanna join us?”

“Tournament is over already?”

“Yeah.”

I sighed at her short and cold answer. Yep, she was definitely mad at me. Then I grabbed her upper arm to get closer to her and whispered, “what about Shaku?”

“That is what we want to talked about. Her joining in the tournament is something we didn’t predict before.” She whispered back at me.

“If they pick you three as their opponent, it’ll be bad. Shaku knows your moves well.” I muttered under my breath, made the two girls looked at us strangely and curiously, because I bet they couldn’t hear a thing we said.

“She might face us tomorrow, she might not.”

“What do you mean?”

“Sado-san came just before I walked out, and after she knew the situation, she dragged Shaku off to somewhere.”

“So….”

“Whatever it is, we have to hold another meeting. All of us. Though I don’t even know where the ‘usual place’ is.” She whispered with a frown on her face.

“The Izakaya in the next block.” I mumbled my answer, then I remembered what she had said just before, “All of us…, that means Ohori is coming too?”

“Yes. Onee-san will come too. All of them will come too.” She answered with an extra pressure on the ‘Onee-san’ part, since I bet she knew about me disliking her ‘Onee-san’. “And you?”

“I can’t come. I have to do Yuko-san’s usual job.” I sarcastically said out loud, when she gave me questioned look, I added, “I have some preaches to give here,” while I was pointing at the young couple in front of us and with a glare towards both of them I growled out, “and some questionings to do.” While I was still glaring at them, I felt the movement in the air beside, and I knew that she had left without saying a word.

“She’s rude. She could at least say goodbye or something.” Kanon mumbled out.

“She’s… angry at me….” I retorted.

“Shibuya-san…, why did you say that? Of course she’s angry.” Dance slowly asked.

I gave a death-glare at Dance because of her smart mouth and growled, “You know why.”

Dance fidgeted on the spot as she mumbled, “Yeah, but… Kanon and I are together. And it’s not like she’ll get upset with you having a girlfriend…

I sighed and scowled as her words turned into an incoherent mumbles though I could understand the basic of what she wanted to say to me. I’m not stupid, I knew it too, but my senses still told me to keep our relationship to ourselves. “Yeah? You got other things to worry about,” I growled at her through gritted teeth, “since when you two got together? And don’t give me crappy answers!”

“You sounded like Yuko-san…,” Dance mumbled out, and when she noticed me glaring at her, she quickly answered, “O-officially three weeks ago. B-but…”

“But we had starting to get closer since about two months ago.” Kanon finished for her.

I gave a pointed look to Dance, the one which she immediately noticed as ‘and-why-the-hell-you-never-said-anything-to-me-about-it?’ She blushed and while she was looking down at the green grass below, she mumbled, “U-um… I forgot?”

I kept on looking at her with one eyes narrowed and slowly raised my right hand to punch her, which she understood as, ‘your-answer-is-not-good-enough,-give-me-a-better-one-before-I-punch-you.’ She raised both of her arms, blocked her face from me and stuttered, “I-it’s true… um… kind of…. I-I want to tell you, b-but… I thought that it was impropriate, and t-then… I… forgot….”

“WHAT!?” I shouted in disbelief and exasperation at her blatant and stupid lies. “Now tell me how far have you two gone through?”

Dance took a few steps back when I shouted at her and she braced herself and came closer to me and grabbed my arm and took me away while saying, “Sorry, Kanon, I’ve to talk to Shibuya-san alone. Stay here and shout if something happen.”

After ten meters or so and turned into a corner, hidden by the school building from Kanon’s sight, she released me and before I got the time to yell at her, she said, “sorry to drag you like that Shibuya-san,” while bowed down. Now, I couldn’t get mad at her after that, right?

WRONG.

I scowled at her while shouted, “What the hell was that all about!!”

She jumped in surprise and stood straight up again and stuttered, “S-sorry… b-but, I need to talk to you alone.”

“By dragged me that way?” I growled with one eyebrow raised at her.

“I-I…, sorry…,” she stuttered while scratching her head and gave me a sheepish smile, “b-but, you won’t go if I ask you to.”

Well, true. But, that’s not stopping me from being mad at her. With a deathly scowl on my face, I growled again, “Now what is it?! Don’t even bother to lie again or I’ll beat the hell out of you!”

“I-I’m telling the truth!” she exclaimed, and when I raised up my fist, she quickly added, “I-I mean… D-don’t you think it’s impropriate? Just a few weeks after I confessed to you, then… then I got closer to your step-sister?”

“Nah…,” I dismissively said, “it sure is lame, but not that.”

“Yeah… yeah… but…,” Dance squeaked worriedly while she was shifting her weight from one foot to another, “I wanna tell you about it, but you were busy with other things, and… I thought that this isn’t matter much for you. Besides that, I was kinda… worried that you’ll object.”

At that point, I was a bit, A BIT, feeling guilty to snapped at her earlier, and not to mention for abandoning her this past few months, or more likely, after I started to be in a relationship. But, what else could I do? I couldn’t spend more time with her like I used to without making my girlfriend gets even more jealous at her. I glanced at Dance and felt even guiltier, she was looking down at the ground with a sad expression on her face, kinda looked like a lost child.

Ah, well, at least I could admitted to myself that Dance was more than just my underling, she was more like my little sister, perhaps even more than Kanon ever would, what’s with her always following me around through hell and back, obeyed my beck and call and all. When I saw her like this, I realized how much my opinion is worth for her, much more so than when she confessed to me. And I actually kind of… relieved that she finally moves on from her feeling for me, well, she might have realized too that I will never see her in ‘that’ way. Well, perhaps I should be thankful that she and Kanon hooked up, em, I mean…, argh… you all know what I mean.

I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose in a tired manner and in a rare gentle voice, I asked her, “and why should I object about you and Kanon-chan?”

She whipped her head up and gaped at me with her eyes opened wide and mouth agape and gave me her best ‘fish out of water’ expression. It lasted for a few seconds more and after I cocked an eyebrow at her she mumbled, “I thought you would be angry….”

“Why should I?” I asked again while shrugged, “She’s my step-sister, yes, but that doesn’t mean I have the rights to control who she could be with and such. And I know you well…, so…, I don’t see why I should be angry with… the two of you being together.” And I shrugged again after I said it for good measure.

“Shibuya-san…,” she breathed out with relief while slightly leaned towards me. To be honest, she looked like a puppy, with an imaginary tail waved left and right happily.

I frowned and with a bored tone said, “if you dare hugging me, I’ll beat you up.”

She immediately stood up straight again and while waved her hand in front of her body in a defensive nature, she hastily said, “er… no, no… don’t worry, I won’t.” She damn well knew that I don’t like physical contact, well, with my girlfriend is an exception, but with others… meh… don’t like.

I let out a low snicker and muttered slowly, “but… you do know that her Dad is an ass, right?” In response, she frowned and shifted her eyes back down, refusing to meet my eyes. “Dance,” I said in a commanding tone, made her instantly shifted her eyes back up to met mine, “How far have-”

“Aside from kissing we haven’t done much.” She cut me out and cowered slightly when I glared at her, “U-um… she’s still in Junior High, I-I think we should wait for that other thing….”

“Good then. Why did she leave the house?”

“Um… I’m sorry, Shibuya-san, but I guess it’ll be better if you ask her yourself.”

I growled in irritancies and huffed harshly, crossed my arms in the front of my body while tapping one of my feet tapped the ground. “Was she with you all the time ever since she left?”

“Yes.”

“What did your parents said about her crashing your home?”

She frowned and then shrugged, “Since I told them that Kanon stayed over because her parents are currently travelling overseas, they don’t ask much questions. But….”

“She can’t stay there for too long or else your parents will start to ask more questions.” I finished for her.

“Well…, yeah….”

“Have you talked to her about going back home?”

“If I succeeded in that, she won’t be here now.”

“I knew that!” I barked at her and combed my hair back with my hand, and when I noticed that it was the gesture that Yuko-san often did, I immediately brought my hand back down.  At that time I knew, I only had one choice. Well, two choices actually. Those were, talk to Kanon and send her home, or… talk to her and… let her stay in my apartment for a few days until that ass-Dad of her calmed down. Sigh… If it was the second option, then sex loving would be limited to bedroom only. I sighed again and mumbled, “Fine then. I’ll talk to-“

“KUMI! TOMO-NEE! HEEEEEELP!!”

A shout that was coming from the place where I saw Dance and Kanon interrupted me. After that, I shared a look with Dance and hurriedly went back there with Dance ran behind me. As I ran I searched something inside my pocket and put it on my right hand only. It’s a glove, but not my usual pink gloves. It was a gel-handwrap to protect my fist, since, well, I shouldn’t use my hand to punch at things yet. It’s not fashionable and usually I won’t even wear something like that. But Yuko-san and Sado-san insisted I should use it at least until my hand healed completely.

After we reached the corner, with the help of the dim sidewalk’s light to lighten up the surrounding area, I saw some Majijo’s juniors surrounded Kanon. ‘Damn it!! Shouldn’t left her alone.’ I coughed to gain their attention and cracked my knuckles as I walked closer to them calmly, with Dance hurriedly ran towards Kanon and took her away from harm and brought her behind me while the juniors’ attention were on me.

“So… what do you want with MY SISTER?!” I shouted angrily at them, purposely left behind the fact that we’re not related by blood.

“S-sister?! She is a Queen’s sister!?” One of them exclaimed, and after a few seconds of debating with themselves, they practically ran away. Sigh… a bit disappointing actually. I had hoped they’ll shown some guts and fight me. Sigh… I really need to vent. And considering how hard-headed Kanon is sometimes, she’ll force me to give in to option 2, which means… my favorite way to vent will be limited to bedroom only, and knowing my girlfriends, it was more like she would refuse to do ‘that’ if there’s other people in our apartment, which also means…., no sex. Sigh…

I glanced behind me and saw how Dance protectively wrapped her arms around my step-sister. Hm…, they really are together for good measure. I sighed for the umpteenth time and muttered, “what do they want actually?”

“Don’t know,” Kanon answered me, “they suddenly came and said things like… how kids shouldn’t come here and all.”

I sighed again and said, “they’re right though. This school is dangerous for normal people. AND…, you should go back HOME before that je- your DAD contact the Police.”

Kanon gave me another adorable pout and hid herself behind Dance, all the while hugged her from the back as she whined, “I don’t wanna go home. Daddy said he won’t let me go to Majijo…”

I let out an exasperated sigh then glanced at Dance, she gave me this ‘Shibuya-san…, heeeelllp…’ look with her eyes. I let out another sigh and muttered, “Of course he wouldn’t… remember what he had said before about Majijo and its’ students?”

“Yeah…, help me talk to him Onee-chan.” She whined again.

“No way.” I flatly rejected her plead. “You know me and him in the same room would result in a fight. Do you want me to knock him out cold again?”

“But… but…”

“And I think you shouldn’t go here too.”

“What?! Why?”

“It’s too dangerous.” I said in a serious manner, “Yeah, sure, you will have Dance protecting you in your first year. But, after that?” Then with a roll of my eyes, I added, “And she’s not a good fighter too.”

“But…”

“Dance was fine here because she was under my wings.” I cut her out to make her see my reason of not allowing her to apply to Majijo, “And because Yuko-san is still here, she’s still got Rappappa’s protection on her. But after this…, she’ll be on her own,” I glanced at Dance and saw her nodded at me, knew full well about it, even though I never said anything about that matter to her, “which is the reason why I ordered her to learn how to fight better. Because she can’t be under my wings and Rappappa’s forever. And next year, all of my friends would already graduated, Dance will be in her LAST year in highschool, which means after that, you will be left alone to protect yourself in a school full of yankees and such. Show me how you can protect yourself when you have never even fight before nor have an interest in it.” Kanon was frowning sadly and clutching at Dance’s jacket, and while she was still listening, I quickly asked, “do your Dad knew about you and Dance?”

“Um…, I maybe not smart, but I’m not THAT idiot,” Kanon said in an exasperated manner, “and besides, if he knows, I’m sure I won’t be able to see Kumi ever again.”

“Keep on forcing him to let you apply to Majijo and he’ll know why you want to apply here.” I flatly said. “Just stay as Daddy’s little princess for now.”

“But-”

“Kanon…,” Dance cut out our sisterly banter with a soft expression on her face while she talked to my step-sister, made me cocked an eyebrow at them, “Shibuya-san is right. Just…, just wait for a few more years. After you graduate from highschool… then… then… you’ll be free from his grasp, right? We can wait for that time to come, right?”

Kanon frowned with a troubled expression on her face, I knew she thought Dance will let her do as she want, after a few moment of hesitation, she finally said, “Okay… fine…. But!” Her expression change immediately and while giving puppy eyes and pout at me she whined cutely, “Tomo-nee, can I stay over at your apartment for a few more days? I don’t want to go home yet… I'm sure Dad is still mad at me.”

My eyebrow twitched at her tactic. She knew that, despite my bad-ass nature, I was weak when cute, beautiful girls started to act cute to me, the weakness that she and my girlfriend knew and used against me. Damn it all. But nevertheless, I managed to let out a low growl, “no… go home….” And I added in my mind, ‘because if you come, I won’t be able to vent. And I need to vent. ASAP.’

“But…”

“Go home. It’s late.”

She puckered her lips, grabbed Dance’s arm and turned back while whined, “Fine! Kumi, let’s go.”

“You’re going home?” I asked with both eyebrows raised.

“No. I’m going to your apartment.”

“WHAT!?”

She turned to look at me and pleaded again, “Onee-chaaaan~~, please…. Just for one night.”

I palmed my face while let out exasperated sigh. ‘I knew it,’ I said in my mind. Then I glanced at the two of them and saw the same exasperated expression on Dance’s face. “Arrrrghhhh… Fine! Just for a night then!”

Kanon responded with a joyful “yay!” and grabbed my hand and dragged me to my apartment. Thankfully the school was pretty much barren at that time or I don’t know what would happen to my reputation if there’s someone who saw me at that time with a kid clutching my arm. Sigh….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Chichay12: here's the update :D

@hikari_043083: for the tournament... ehhehehe... we shall see then... shall we?  :twisted:

@Shinoki: hm... Kanon played as herself here  :) (But that's mostly because I forgot she played as Miso who's stabbing Geki in MG2  :nervous )

@bunny_rabbit:  :nervous I'm really suck at action fic. But, I'll try.
                       Oh, I'm playing it at local server in my country. Want to switch back to RO since they'll open a new server for RO2 in my country,
                       but people said it's not as good as the 1st

@kahem: and you're right  :lol:

@cisda83: yep... SadoShaku will coming right up after the Tournament ended. More like Shibuya was shocked because Shaku joined in the tournament.  :lol:
               and you're also right about the reason why Kanon ran away.

@Haruko: I'll try  :nervous

@BbSis: still waiting for your update :D
            Yep, they'll chose 3 of the Shitennou to be their opponents, the graduated and current. And Shaku is one of the Shitennou,
            that's why her joining in the tournament became a not-so-good-surprise for both parties.

@Minami-chan: Kanon it is.  :lol:

@KojiYuu44: don't worry too much, Majijo's teppen isn't that easy to get...  :twisted:

@tfme3638: oh... they'll have a lot to quarrels about, just you wait. :twisted:

Anyway... I actually not familiar with the KumiNon pair... any of you can give me advice on it? :nervous I'm sorry if Kanon is too OOC here.

And as usual, thanks for reading, commenting and the 'thank you's, guys. Till next update. :)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:41:39 PM by stv_wong »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #391 on: June 30, 2013, 07:17:11 PM »
whoooo sado took shaku away

I want to know what they talked about ^^

author-san please update soon because I cant wait to read the next chapter ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #392 on: June 30, 2013, 07:35:22 PM »
oh, so it was Non....
Dance is sooo epic~~ kawaii
Non-chan kawaii~~
lol, the interaction...

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #393 on: June 30, 2013, 10:20:05 PM »
Update *¬*

Could it be that we will have Sado x Shaku next part? *.*

Poor Shibuya, wont be able to vent for a while...

So it was Kanon =] I was thinking lately that was a while since I read a kuminon fic and now you added them to the team =p

I'm very curious about the tournament and what they will decide about Shaku. Thanks for the explanation =]

I think you wont wait much longer for my update =]

And little off-topic here, but I recently started to read a tomotomo fic in my language and totally remembered you ;p

Thank you for the update \o/

btw, I'm a bit off on tumblr, but did you updated the hp crossover? >< (I'm kinda curious about that one too^^")

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #394 on: July 01, 2013, 01:04:35 AM »
Aw that side of Shibuya is so cute~
And to bad she won't be able to vent

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #395 on: July 01, 2013, 04:05:28 AM »
Hisashiburi!! I love it! this sisterly relationship, I want a fight between tomomi and kanon.. who have more power in shibuya... OMG!! and of course I waiting about atsumina couple o.o... sorry I just want it or kojiyuu :B

love this chapter

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #396 on: July 01, 2013, 05:15:54 AM »
Love the interaction between Kanon and Shibuya  :inlove:
Tomo~rage coming?? :dunno: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

Can't wait for Shaku and Sado scene!  :wub: :wub:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #397 on: July 01, 2013, 11:40:51 AM »
OMG... Tomochin was so weak against her sister cuteness...

Yeah... I guess Tomochin thought it's good that Kumi was happy at last and with Kanon too...

Yeah... I think Kanon should just be her father princess until she is old enough to step up on her own.

What's going to happen in the meeting...?

What's going to happen in the tournament?

Would Tomochin be able to make up with Tomo~mi?

Would Tomochin tell the truth too Kanon about Tomo~mi being her girlfriend?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #398 on: July 01, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »
Kawaii!!! It really was Kanon.  How should I help you with KumiNon? I'm not sure. I think the KumiNon rage all started with Kataomoi Finally. With their seriously real kissing scene at the beginning of the MV. I'm not sure if Kumi said anything about Kanon being her wife and all (she apologized to Kanon's parents for taking Kanon's first kiss) but she did say several times that Yuria is her wife. I think you will need help from a Kumi Wota if you need some reality into KumiNon shipping. My knowledge is still lacking because I'm mostly focused on Rena and I pick up bits and pieces about SKE members if Rena is with them in a show or stage.

Anyhoo, nice chapter. It was fun seeing Shibuya in such a state. I wonder who has more power over her, Ookabuki or Kanon?

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #399 on: July 03, 2013, 07:23:03 PM »
Tomochin is completely defenceless against Kanon
so cute :)
Glad that Tomochin is okay with Kanon dating Kumi
she's known Kumi for a long time so guess Tomochin trusts her
I want to know what happens with Sado and Shaku!!
What gonna happen in the tournament now?
Whats the meeting for??
Please update soon!!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU