JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Eric. W

Author Topic: Shall We Date? - Prologue [AtsuMina, MaYuki, KojiYuu, WMatsui GB] 5/11/2016  (Read 3913 times)

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
[Prologue

To say that I'm quite popular in middle school and high school would definitely be an understatement. I'll be blunt, I am so popular during those times that I saved up so much money that was supposed to be my lunch money. When the people around you loves and look up to you, they started doing things you want them to do. I, Maeda Atsuko, took my popularity as an advantage and used it up for my own good.

If you haven't guessed it, I am the queen bee of Akihabara Middle and High School. I was sought by boys and girls during my time there (of course I rejected them since they were never on my level). I was both an academic and athletic inclined student, which probably caused my popularity aside from my impeccable beauty. Being popular was fun, although it was quite stressful since you cannot interact with someone without thinking that they might use you. I had that mind set once, until I met three girls who will forever change my life.

The four us dominated the whole school back then with me as the queen bee. We have personal differences yet we got along pretty well, except for the crazy things that happens every now and then. I mean, things will get super crazy if you have a prankster, a psycho, and a model as your friends. Ruling the high school with them was definitely a fun experience.

But that was three years ago...

All four of us are now college students, normal college students. We didn't rule the school like we used too. Boys and girls didn't admire us like they used too. We were powerless here in college. It's like the God of Karma put us in a situation in which we had nobody courting us when we finally decided to have a boyfriend around us. And you know what sucks? University boys consider us ugly contrary to what the boys consider us way back then. College sucks.

"If I had the ability to turn back the time, I will definitely go on a date with Sae-kun that moment he asked me" Kashiwagi Yuki, the prankster, sighed with all her might as she paint her nails.

"It sucks that we're all ugly now. I regret rejecting Airi-kun way back then. I hope Takayanagi Akane enjoys sucking his dick." Matsui Rena, the psycho, said with a smirk as she flips the page of Daily AKB Magazine.

"Ah! Rena-chan, how vulgar! You shouldn't use words like that. Be a proper lady for once." Kojima Haruna, the model, pouted. Seriously, seeing her pout like that makes me want to puke. She might be an uber hot model, but she's disgusting at some point.

"Haruna, you're a big hypocrite aren't you?  Don't act as if you weren't fantasizing about taking Oshima Yuu's dick in your mouth before." Rena said with a smirk as Haruna blushed furiously. Ah, it's fun to tease the titty monster sometimes.

"Okay, before this teasing leads to a cat fight that might damage our friendship, you two better stop now. Well, you three better listen to me." The three of them stopped whatever they are doing and sat up. They looked at me with wondering eyes as I took a deep breath, not sure why I did that though.

"You guys remember Paru and Yuisuke-kun right?" I asked them in which they quickly nod.

"Who wouldn't forget about those two horny bastards that went on and on"

"Rena!"

"Sorry."

"Back to the topic, so Paru and Yuisuke-kun decided to introduce us to one of their friends that owns this dating agency. Apparently, we can rent one of the boys and enjoy a full boyfriend experience. I figured that if we rent a boyfriend for a week, we can find out what went wrong to our charisma. They said we can meet up with them next week" I smiled

"That's actually a great idea. Why I didn't think of it before?" Haruna beamed a sweet smile as she clasped her hands together.

"Maybe it's because you're busy fantasizing about Oshima Yuu's dick and how you can pleasure the birdie using your enormous tits." Rena replied nonchalantly

"Oh my god, Rena" Yuki rolled her eyes and decided to go back painting her nails.

"So I take you three are interested with this one?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah" I guess all three of them are interested. At this point, you can call us desperate for wanting to rent a boyfriend for the sake of experiencing some things. Things that we cannot experience as of this point because we are too "ugly". Ah~ I hope next week arrives fast.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:42:38 AM by sophcaro »
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Shall We Date? (GenBen) [AtsuMina, MaYuki, KojiYuu, WMatsui] Prologue UP
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 01:54:35 PM »
Sounds like interesting story.. :roll:
But... hmm.. looks like some of them also have quite bad mouth too.  :lol:

Let see how it will go...  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 01:55:04 PM »
Wow.... Uh... Rena's the vulgar one? That's quite unexpected.

Offline TheAcrylicWriter

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 03:07:08 AM »
Jesus Christ,  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 05:51:19 AM »
new atsumina fanfic?!
yoohooo!!!!! i really though no one will make story with this pair again :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
but im happy there is some authors who still include atsumina on their story ^^
please do continue author-san,im waiting for update :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 10:54:55 AM »
I like Rena's character here hehehe. Please update soon author-san.
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline minami_24

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 04:02:36 PM »
Wow rena 😅
Ah fic atsumina  :fap
I'm waiting author-san  :w00t:

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK