JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Eien no Hana

Author Topic: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Goodbye, My Lover (WMatsui)  (Read 45481 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: This Is What It Feels Like (JuriMayu)
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »
~Hi AryaMachdi-san  :deco:

~I like the 2 shots of yours  :wub: :wub: :wub:

~I like the pairing WMatsui and JuriMayu and also the MaYuki

~Please update soon for the JuriMayu story

~I hope you make MaYuki

~Thank You

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Lazy Saturday (WMatsui)
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 11:12:41 AM »
Hey guys! :)

I wanted to leave my new short OS here, so that I could update my other fanfics. Sorry if it's short, I just wanted to make something quick yet worth the read.  :sweatdrop:

Enjoy~ And don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi

------

Lazy Saturday (WMatsui)

"You know Jurina, you don’t need to come to my house just to accompany me."

It was a normal Saturday morning for the residents in the Nagoya area. The weather was sunny, and in the right temperature. The sky was painted bright blue with small clouds hovering around it, like it was a painted on a canvas. In the weekends, people tend to spend their abundant time at home, or going to the local mall. It was a normal weekend routine.

A young girl like Matsui Jurina, should be doing the list above. But when she had received a certain call, she immediately cancelled her plans for the rest of the weekend.

Which leads to where she was now. At Matsui Rena’s residence.

Jurina smiled widely, her eyes leaving the washed dishes in front of her. The two girls had just finished eating breakfast, and the younger girl of the two has finally finished their plate. Aside from her, the older girl resided on the nearby couch at the living room, her body laying in a comfortable position.

"Well, is it wrong for me to spend some quality time with you?" Jurina asked questioningly, her hands rubbing on a soft cloth to dry them. Meanwhile, the other girl pondered at the thought. Until finally sighing, she responded.

"I guess it’s not…" Rena said, earning a smugly glance from Jurina whom was heading towards the bathroom to take a quick shower, since she didn’t showered in the morning due to running quickly to Rena’s house to accompany her in this lazy weekend. But right before Jurina could even turn the doorknob around, she stopped when she heard a small whine coming from the living room.

The short haired girl turned around, raising her eyebrow in question once she saw the older girl still laying in the couch, with her arms wide open. Rena’s lips turned to a pout, which one find really adorable. In this case, it was Jurina.

Jurina had finally got the sign Rena was making, and giggled slightly. Her smile grew as she walked towards the older girl. The moment she sat down onto the large couch, Rena quickly latched herself onto Jurina’s body.

Jurina was slightly surprised by the other girl’s action, but once she felt two familiar arms wrapping themselves around her while feeling a slight nuzzling feeling on her neck, she felt a strange sense of peace when Rena was close to her.

Jurina sighed. In her perspective, she wanted to make Rena let her go, but she couldn’t. She just couldn’t. Not when she was enjoying the younger girl’s company. So, Jurina let it aside and tried to enjoy it as well.

The remote on the table caught her eyes, and in instinct, she got up to grab it. But she then felt her body being pulled back down to the couch. She tried once again, but the results remain the same.

She looked at the pale skinned girl, who was still latching onto her body. Not ever wanting to let go. “Rena, let go. I’m trying to get the remote.”

Rena’s content smile faded and turned to a slight pout. Her embrace around the younger girl’s body tightened, and she let out a small grumble. One that Jurina found cute.

"Yadda…"

"Rena, please. It’ll be only for one second."

"No… I don’t want you to leave me."

Jurina rolled her eyes. Rena and her weird personality. “You know I wouldn’t leave you, right?”

"But still…" Rena whines continued. "Don’t go anywhere, stay here…"

Does Jurina still wanted to go get the remote? Yes. But due to the current position she was in, there was no way she could get away fron Rena’s embrace.

Jurina sighed in defeat. “Oh, alright…”

Rena giggled delightfully. “Thank you, Jurina.”

Jurina smiled. She always liked this side of Rena. The side where she wasn’t shy and might sometimes be a tsundere, and started being comfortable and latchy towards her. It’s a side nobody gets to see except for Jurina. And she planned to keep it that way.

Jurina pulled the older girl closer to her, her arms wrapped around the slightly skinny body. Jurina nuzzled her face onto Rena’s raven hair, inhaling the sweet scent. She wanted to be in this position for God knows how long. She will at least treasure this sweet moment of peace and serenity.

"I love you." Rena spoke after a moment of silence. "You know that, right?"

Jurina looked down at the tall girl, while the latter looked up. Their faces inch apart,waiting for one of them to sneak a kiss. Jurina beat Rena to it, leaving a small peck on the older girl’s lips. It was small, but Rena was very glad to have a morning kiss from her lover.

Their foreheads touched softly. And Jurina smiled contently.

"I know. I love you too, and I have no business on denying it."
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline Angeldarke

• ecchi
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2013, 03:32:37 AM »
Kawaii fic wmatsui are the best   :wriggly:

I really enjoy read this  :hee:

can you make more wmatsui moments  :ding:

never stop writing your fics are very good :onioncheer:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2013, 04:19:03 AM »
Cute Wmatsui!!!

aw!! i have diabetes from this but i love it

thanks ^_^

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Untold Story (AtsuMina)
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2013, 04:57:33 AM »
Hey yo!  :cow:

I'm back. With a new AtsuMina fic!  :w00t:

I haven't been writing any fanfics for my other favorite pairings, but now I have the chance something. I hope you guys enjoy! :) This fanfic is inspired by the song The Story Left Untold by Every Avenue.

Don't forget to follow my Twitter!

------

Untold Story (AtsuMina)

Inseparable. It was one word that described our relationship.

Many adored us. I couldn’t count how many were there with both of my fingers, but I knew there were lots of people who liked our close relationship. The fans liked us a lot, thinking we were an adorable couple. The other members seemed to mind our relationship, because I would always caught a glimpse of them looking at us with a hint of admiration.

Above all, it seemed that everyone liked our little ‘relationship’.

I don’t know how it all started though.

Our first ever meeting didn’t came out of the blue. Maybe it was just a mere coincidence. We didn’t really knew each other back then, but I guess fate and time did its work precisely. It was after our audition for the group, and the real training started. We didn’t get to introduce one another until the very end.

Let me just say, it was awkward.

She was a bit shy and awkward as well, but we didn’t stopped our conversation. We were at the train station at night, and to my surprise, we accidentally met while waiting for our train to come to take us home. I was the one who noticed her and called out to her. She was quite strange since she barely even talk or even socialize with anyone during training.

We talked for awhile. Mainly introducing ourselves, what we do in our lives, where we live. Basic introduction for two strangers who coincidentally met.

After what seemed like an hour, her train came to take her home. Before leaving, she said to me with a warm smile.

"I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. At training, maybe."

I couldn’t help but smile as well. There was always something about her smile that just sent a warm feeling in my heart.

"Yeah, I hope so Acchan." That was the first time I called her with her nickname, and it was only accidental. But she seemed to like it though, because she giggled in delight and shook her head.

"Acchan, huh? Well, I’ll call you Takamina then." She said, walking away towards her train. Before stepping in, she waved goodbye to me. Her warm smile not leaving her face.

It was the night I wouldn’t forget in my whole life. Not to be cliche or sappy, but it’s true. I never forgot about it til today. And just like that, our friendship started.

She was different. I have other friends who are enjoyable and fun to be with too, but there was something about her which left me there fascinated by her own being. Her personality was kind of a bundled bowl of emotions, because there are days when she was happy and other says when she was not in the mood to talk to anyone. Excluding me. Whenever she needed someone to talk to, it was only who she always came to. Not our other friends like Yuko, or maybe Haruna. One time I asked her why, and she said I’m comfortable be with. I was confused then, but I completely understand now.

Her smile. It was rare. On most occasions, she had this odd straight face that revealed no emotions. As if though she not interested in any of the activities or events she kept coming. But there precious moments when I could caught smiling widely, or even laughing in her own adorable way. I treasured those moments. As I said, they were rare moments.

She was a clingy person. Literally. She couldn’t stop hugging me, or even giving me sneaky kisses on the cheek or lips whenever I wasn’t looking. It wasn’t annoying, but cute in my opinion. There were also numerous of times where she said ‘I love you’ to me, but I didn’t know if it was platonic or romantic. But I always did said the same thing back to her. And the feeling was real.

I never doubted my feelings towards her. Because I knew they were real.

And to my shock, she never doubted hers either. And instantly, we were a couple in secret.

The public, including fans, would had been in total shock if we would ever announced our current relationship. The public might be the one in shock, but I guess the fans could be really happy for us. That their long awaited ‘AtsuMina’ had come to life. We would laugh along with them. But we didn’t. Because we vowed not to tell anyone about our relationship.

First, the society. It was a taboo. Some sort of sin. A forbidden act of love towards two individuals. People will think negatively, and those negative thoughts will continue to spread all around, leaving hurtful lies about us. We didn’t want that. And we didn’t care what people said. I thought love was supposed to be equal. So why didn’t we have the rights to fall in love? It was our love, our problems. Not theirs.

Second, disapproval from the group. I would think that Aki-P would kick us out of the group the moment who knew we were lovers. Because he doesn’t want any relationships between members. I didn’t want to leave AKB, neither does Atsuko.

Atsuko. Acchan. Same names, but different meanings.

We kept it secret for God knows how long. Neither of us would tell our secret to our other close friends, not because we couldn’t trust them. We were just paranoid that our love must come to an end if something bad happened to either one of us. So, this secret stayed being a secret.

There were times we would argue about this. Our relationship, our secret, our friends. Anything we are afraid to face in the future.

There were time where she would just broke down and cry.

She kept telling that she couldn’t take it anymore. She doesn’t want the two of us to go on any further, and saying of how she was sick of keeping our relationship. She kept saying she doesn’t want to hurt the two of us if anything ever happened that could ruin our love. I remembered her tears. Her broken smile. Her warm body against mine as I tried so hard to calm her down, even though I couldn’t.

It was hard. It was a hard time for the both of us. But we kept going on.

Until the one fateful day when she announced graduation.

My world completely stopped when the person herself announced it in front of all of the group. Everyone was shocked and taken aback, but I think I was the one suffering from it the most.

I didn’t talk to her a few days before her graduation concert. I continued to ignore her calls and worried text messages as I started drift away into dark, empty void in my chest.

A part of me wanted to hate her. Hate her for leaving me in the group with all the work and stress, and putting up on my shoulders. For leaving me to with the difficulty of leading the group alone. For leaving me behind out of all people… And for leaving me with my ever lasting love I had for you.

But I knew I couldn’t. I would never get angry at her.

So as I watched her last performance on stage, the tears never stopped flowing down her eyes like a river, the feeling of nostalgia suddenly crept up. I’m going to terribly miss her. I’m going to miss her smile, her presence around me, her cute laugh, her clingy personality. I’m going to miss us. Our days filled with ups and downs, we were always there for each other. Now, they were just going to be memories stored inside my head.

I hugged her so tightly and revealed the tears I’ve been holding on stage as I found her backstage, and in an instant, I ran towards her. Giving our final goodbye and embrace for each other.

Was it painful? Was it sad? Was it heart-wrenching? Yes. All three of them were correct.

I still love her after she left the group to pursue her acting career. I still love her even though I barely see her anymore. I still yearn for her return. I hope she still loves me. Because, I still love her when I heard the rumors.

She found a boyfriend.

I didn’t believe it was true. I kept saying to myself that it wasn’t true, and people made it up for stupid attention. But when I kept hearing everyday throughout the group, and celebrity websites all over the internet are also talking about it, I couldn’t help but finally believe in it.

I sulked in bed every night after practice.

I continued to think of the words she had kept saying to me back when we were close. So close. Now we’re so far away.

Atsuko… Do you ever meant what you said all those years ago?

Do your ‘I love you’s’ mean anything?

Do you really love me?

If you do… Why would you find someone else to love you?

"I love you, Takamina. I will always love you, unless you love me too."

"Of course I love you, Acchan. I told you I will never doubt my love for you."

"That’s good to hear. Because I already know you love me, you midget."

"Oi!"

Have you doubt your love for me, Atsuko?

Was your love even real?

But no matter what happens, if you love me or not, I will still keep loving you. I don’t need your answer or any returned feelings. All I need is you by my side. Is that too much to ask?

After all, like I said to you, I will never doubt my love for you.

And our story will forever be remain untold.
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2013, 05:28:53 AM »
That was truly beautiful, its like that really happened between the two of them.

I can really feel Minami's pain, I hope for her that Atsuko's boyfriend rumor is not true as well, but till today, we still don't really know the truth... unless I'm behind and wasn't aware that she confirmed it... >_>

Forever AtsuMina, they are Eternal  :heart:

p.s. Hope you write more :)
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2013, 07:45:22 PM »
Ohhhhhh! it´s very sentimental!
I don´t care if Acchan have boyfriend I like atsumina fanfics !!
Thanks for it!

Offline chibi_airin

• chibi_airin
  • ecchi
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2013, 09:50:08 PM »
wow long time no see JuriMayu fic!  :twothumbs

thank you! :yossi:

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2013, 01:36:49 PM »
oh my god....

why is soooo sad...  :cry:

it's like is really happen...

but who care????

AtsuMina is everlasting :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2013, 03:37:56 PM »
Still believe in atsumina!!

or still believe that minami really loves atsuko.....

thanks

TnT....

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Almost In Love (KojiYuu)
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2013, 04:59:36 AM »
Hey! I’m back with a quick oneshot. :D

I love KojiYuu but I barely write any fics about it, so now I’m writing this short oneshot just to fill in the void in my heart. :oops:

Enjoy~ the song which inspired is Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande feat. Nathan Skyes.

Don’t forget to follow my Twitter! :)

———

Almost In Love (KojiYuu)

Ever get that irritating feeling?

That feeling of seeing someone that you love so deeply, so real that you wouldn't think it was a hallucination or a mind, love someone else.

I don’t think it’s irritating anymore. It’s already heart-wrenching to see it every single day.

I accepted the fact that she loved someone else other than me, and I accept how she will be better off with that person. But, there are numbers of times when we were together, I would always think something like…

'Get a grip on yourselves. She doesn't love you, she loves her.'

This puts me in a state of consciousness were I blocked all human contact around me and act like an emotionless being. No emotions, no reflexes, no reactions to anything. Just putting up this weird mask over my face.

This is if I was with her. Close enough to feel both of our skin touched in contact. Whether they were just a simple brush of our shoulders, or her arm wrapping itself in mine as we walked along the streets like a happy couple.

Except the last part wasn't true.

She has a girlfriend outside of the group.

We both knew it was a rule breaker for having any sort of affair with anyone, whether if it was with a girl or a boy, outside and inside of the group. And it will lead to unfaithful consequences, including dismembering. And we both don’t want that. We already treated AKB like our own family and our own life. Without it, what will we be?

So, I promised her that I won’t tell anyone. For her sake, and my undying feelings towards her.

This had been going for several months. And thankfully, neither of us got caught.

She was off happily enjoying her secret relationship. And me? Heh, I was a totally different story. Far different from her.

"Yuu-chan!"

I was busy typing an important mail for my mother who had been sending mails for the past week, when my ears perked up to the sound of the person I dare called her by her nickname I gave her. And before I knew it, I felt her body pressed up against mine as she gave me a side hug.

Her warmth was so familiar. And yet, so nostalgic.

I giggled playfully, and leaned my head against the side of her cheek. “Hi, Nyan Nyan.”

I felt her head leaning closely to my face ad she trief to get a better view to see what I was typing. “Who are you typing to?”

"Hm?" I hummed, my head busy focusing on the mail I was typing on my phone. "Oh, I’m writing a mail for my mom. You know how she is when I don’t reply her mail."

"Mm, I see…" was her only reply to me. After that, we were silence.

We like to stay in that position for a long period of time. Whether in private or in public. It was a sign of our close friendship, a sight so familiar and normal to see for the staffs and members. They don’t mind us being like this, so we kept on doing this.

That was before she had gotten into a relationship.

"Ne, Yuu-chan. Let’s have a sleepover at my apartment."

In the inside, I was really shocked. Because as long as I know, neither of us got any time to do a sleepover at both of our houses. Her being busy with her secret and private relationship and me busy with AKB. So much difference, so little time to relax with one another.

But I kept my emotions bottled up inside me, revealing this emotionless face. I was still typing my mail.

"I thought you have a date with her today."

I didn't have the guts to say the name of her lover. Maybe I was trying to avoid myself from having another tear-jerking heartbreak. But in conclusion, I will not say her name. It will take more than just willpower to make me spell out her name.

"I told her that I already plans with you, and she said she was alright with it. She even agreed that you and I haven’t been hanging out like usual." She said, wearing her perfect smile. Her eyes full of hope, but I couldn't help but not smile back at her. I just don’t feel any happiness or excitement. Just a dull feeling in my chest.

I sighed, finishing my mail and finally sending it to my mother with a simple click of the ‘send’ button on screen. I locked my phone, the screen fading into black in just a mere second.

"I’m sorry, Nyan Nyan. I have lots of things to do after practice," I said, trying to sound disappointed. "Plus, I don’t want to ruin your date. You guys barely have enough time to be together, so I think you deserve at least one date tonight." I showed her my signature smile, but it was obvious for me that it was fake.

But still, she pouted and looked at me disappointingly. Then, she pulled out her pinkie, and just like a little kid, asked me with her lips still pouting.

"Promise me that we could do it tomorrow? I miss spending my time with you, Yuko."

She only called me Yuko if she was saying something serious and demanded my full attention. This was one of those times. And I couldn't say no to her whenever she was this serious. And her face. Her pouting face was, how can I say this, adorable in her own natural way. She was perfect, if you asked me. Perfect body, perfect breasts, and cute yet familiar voice. Not to be a pervert (because I already am), but I’m just speaking out the truth.

I smiled after a couple of seconds, and nodded. My finger wrapped itself around hers as a sign of promised being sealed.

"I promised." I smiled widely, and so does she. And we both shared a good laugh.

Until…

"Nyan Nyan!"

Her face turned towards the direction of the voice, and when she found out who it was, she smiled widely and ran towards the person herself. And they both enveloped into a tight embrace.

"Mari-chan!"

Yes, that’s right.

Shinoda Mariko. Close friend of mine, and lover of Kojima Haruna.

Just seeing this sort of affection made me want to doubt my whole existence. Can’t they see I’ve suffered enough? Oh right, they can’t. Because they don’t think I’m suffering.

They pulled out from their embrace, and shared a quick kiss on the lips. Ouch. That left a mark in my heart. I shouldn't be looking, but I can’t help it. They looked so happy with each other, I couldn't bear to ruin their relationship just because I secretly love Haruna.

Mari-chan looked to her side, her arms wrapping itself around Haruna's waist. She smiled warmly at me once she saw me sitting at a chair not too far away, and waved her hand towards me in a form of greeting. “Hey, Yuko! What’s up?”

I only smiled and waved back a little.

"You wanna come join us for lunch? My treat." Mari-chan said to me with her cheerful smile, as I saw Haruna laying her head onto her shoulder. They looked so happy and… Both of them are the closest people I have. I don’t want to ruin their relationship and our precious friendship just because of some stupid one-sided love.

"Nah, I’m good. Had a big breakfast, and I’m still full until now!" I exclaimed, rubbing my belly in satisfaction. Mari-chan laughed at my usual childish behavior.

"Alright then, suit yourself. We’ll bring some food for you afterwards, okay?"

I didn't want to reject her offer, so I nodded.

"Okay! Come on, Nyan Nyan let’s go!"

"Mhmm. Bye Yuko, see you soon!"

They walked off to God knows where, their hands holding one another as they started talking about stuff I don’t know. I heard Haruna laughed as they turned to another direction, until I couldn't see them anymore.

"Goodbye… Nyan Nyan…" I sighed, and hung my head down.

I hate myself for loving her too much. I hate myself for not moving on.

But I knew this one-sided love will never die. As long as she’s by my side, my love for her will continue to grow.

We were this close to fall in love.

But I knew, almost isn't enough for the both of us.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2013, 06:13:21 AM »
what!?? NO NO NO!! this shouldn't end like this!!  :banghead: :cry: :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2013, 08:25:31 AM »
 Why so saaad??? :cry:

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2013, 09:07:29 AM »
Ouch. That's got to be really painful. Poor Yuko. :cry:

Offline ifzhaa

• I <3 KojiYuu w w w w w w w
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2013, 10:32:32 AM »
aaaarghh sad ending :'(

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2013, 05:35:42 PM »
wait wait wait wait... :shocked

this isn't right..   :OMG:

WHY U HAVE TO MAKE MY YUUCHAN SUFFER .... AAAARRRGGGHHH........   :scolding:

you shouldn't do that to my KojiYuu....  :gyaaah:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2013, 12:33:56 AM »
why is always Yuko who suffer!? WHY!? ;A;

Offline anonymousstalker

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 8) What is your Standard? 8)
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2013, 05:57:29 AM »
Hello there If I could remember I read you're Ice Cream (KojiYuu) in tumblr not long ago... XD

And reread it again here... I can't help but grin while reading it and get a massive blood loss for the 2nd time :mon blood:

Anywho it was REALLY REALLY great!! :bow:

Then.... I read Almost In Love (KojiYuu) :cry:

Why...WHY... did you do that?? :mon suspect:

It's ARRRGGGHHH!!! :banghead: seeing Yuko suffers...it just brakes my heart :cry:

But then again AWESOME Stories!! :thumbsup I shall read you're other fics as well... :grin:

I just saw WMatsui :deco: OMG hehehe...anyways can't wait for more :thumbup
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:27:08 AM by anonymousstalker »

Milky: “With Sayaka… I’ve been wondering what she thinks of me.“It’s not that type of relationship, but I wanted to figure out what she thought of me so… I kind of tried to seduce her. And she blushed.”

Sayanee: “I did not!” || Milky: “You did.”

Sayaka: “I actually wasn’t though! I didn’t know what she was trying to convey with that in the first place.” || Milky: “She was kind of shifting around in her seat and looking really puzzled so it was fun.”

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2013, 03:57:19 PM »
Very few amazing Kojiyuu fics these days... but maaannn~~~ this one breaks my heart even more!!! (T.T) my poor kojiyuu heart~~

please write more!! :)
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Sing With Me (KojiYuu)
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 04:02:43 PM »
Anyone up for a sad oneshot? Well, here it is! :)

I don’t know why I have one person die in the end of my fanfictions, it’s just a weird habit. *nervous laugh* :sweatdrop:

Anyways, enjoy! The song that will be sung by the couple is Wherever You Are by ONE OK ROCK (live version from their JINSEI x KIMI tour).

Don’t forget to follow my Twitter! It would be really appreciated~

———

Sing With Me (KojiYuu)

"Has the rain stopped yet?"

It never stopped from her point of view. Every day and every hour, God seemed to forbid people’s happiness and started to give them weeks of heavy rainfall. And during that time, people’s lives started to become dull and colorless while the rain continued to pour down from the heavens above.

She might have exagerrated the part of people’s lives being dull and colorless. Because, her life had been that way since the day she accompanied a certain person in the hospital. The latter now was laying on the white bed, half of her body covered by a thick layered blanket.

And just by looking at her, the other girl couldn’t look at her dearest friend in so much pain.

She looked up to see the view outside the window, revealing the sky at its usual dark color. The signs of raining was beginning to shiw itself as droplets of water drizzled down from the clouds.

The tall girl chuckled. “It seems so, Yuko. Gosh, it’s been two weeks of nonstop raining. One more week, and I’m gonna catch a major cold.”

She heard the shorter girl, who was laying on the bed with her mouth twisting to side to form a toothy smile, giggling from the taller girl’s sense of humor which never failed to amaze her.

"You can’t get sick that easily, Nyan Nyan." The ill girl crossed her arms around her chest as she sat up from her bed. "It takes much more time than just a week."

"Oh sure, so that explains that tumor of yours has been with you for three years for an unknown reason?"

Silence.

Kojima Haruna, nicknamed Nyan Nyan by Oshima Yuko, never wanted to snap in front of her dearest friend. Not in her current state. The poor girl looked vulnerable and harmless, just by one glance from a single person can turn him or her into a crying state.

The girl’s perverted jokes and remarks, the cheery hyperactive behavior, the warm and friendly smile. They were missed by all of the members. But they knew they couldn’t do anythinf about it.

Seeing the younger girl’s face fallen, Haruna immediately felt guilty. Because she didn’t intend to hurt her feelings.

"I-I’m sorry, Yuko. I-I didn’t mean to snap at you…" Haruna tried to apologize.

Though she was shocked when her friend only gave her a weak yet warm smile.

"I couldn’t get mad at you, Nyan Nyan."

Through all her years, Haruna never once saw Yuko angry. Not even a slightest hint of spark ingnited in the other girl’s eyes. She had always been the most brightest girl in the group, and she never doubt how many people admire her figure. Charming, sexy, bringing smiles to others. It was one of the reasons why Haruna admired her so much. But she never had time to say it to the young girl.

When she was about to ask why, Yuko suddenly groaned loudly in pain. She immediately laid back down on the bed, which seemed to not help relieve the intense waves of pain coursing through her back.

Haruna’s eyes widened in shock and panic. She immediately got near to the girl, grabbing hand in the process and felt it squeezed by the other girl’s hand.

"Yuko, what’s wrong? Where does it, where does it hurt? Oh God, Yuko. Tell me!"

Panic surges all of her body as she saw the painful tears streaming down Yuko’s eyes. The girl bit her lip, holding back the pain she was feeling on her back. And right now, she couldn’t even barely breath.

"My back… it hurts…" Yuko gasped loudly, and groaned much louder as she felt as if her back was being stabbed over and over again. She couldnlt breath properly. Her eyes were squeezed shut, sweat started to form on her forehead. Yuko felt as if her whole world started to cave in sooner or later, and felt her body starting to take its toll on her. "Nyan Nyan.."

"I’m here, Yuko. Just hold on, everything’s going to be just fine. Do you hear me? Just hold on…" Haruna said, her words flowing quickly from her mouth. Her other hand was desperately trying to find her phone in her bag. But it stopped once she heard Yuko’s weak voice.

"No…" Yuko weakly opened her eyes, her breathing wasnt’t as normal as before. Her eyes were watery as she kept trying to hold the intense pain surging through her back. "I think it’s already time…"

Haruna was taken aback by Yuko’s words. “Yuko, you have no idea what you’re talking about. If I don’t call your doctor soon, you’re going to die!”

"No!"

Haruna looked at Yuko in disbelief. It was the first time the young girl ever raised her voice in anger.

Tears started fill in Yuko’s eyes, the pain in her back not subsiding. Her hand clutched onto the bedsheet underneath her, feeling the watery substance in her eyes starting to stream down her cheeks.

"Just… stay with me… please…"

Haruna couldn’t control her inner pain in her chest. She doesn’t want to see her friend like this, in so much pain and sadness. She would do anything to get her old friend back into her regular condition. She would take her own life if it was nessecary. Just seeing the young girl healthy again meant the world to her.

But, what can she do? She can only do nothing but accept the terrible fate. And she knew every once in a while, people lost their loved ones. But to her, Yuko was another story waiting to be told.

So, she could only just walked back near the bed, and sat down onto the empty seat.

Haruna bit her lip as her hand slowly wrapped itself around Yuko’s, while the other hand started to caressed the sick girl’s hair. They both stared into each other’s eyes in silence. Not saying anything, but their body language speaks many things. They can communicate through each other’s minds, as if it was possible.

'I'm sorry, Yuko…'

'There's no reason to be sorry for, Haruna.'

It was the first time in over seven years that Yuko ever once called the other girl by her real name. And it brought more tears to the girl’s eyes.

They shared the silence they had together in peace. Not saying anything, not moving an inch. They looked deeply into one another’s eyes, seeing the emotions they were feeling. How could they possibly do this? Only they knew for sure.

Minuted has passed. Neither one of then dared to speak up.

Until-

"Do you remember our favorite song?" Yuko’s voice as weak as a whisper, but still very audible for Haruna to listen.

"Which one?" She sniffed, still not breaking eye contact. Her hand was softly caressing the young girl’s hand.

"I’ll go first… when you remember, sing with me." Yuko’s demanding tone was so familiar. So familiar to everyone in the group. But now, it wasn’t like before. It was like the tone of a child’s demand.

Haruna, not wanting to argue once more with her friend, only nodded in agreement. “Okay…”
The machine beside Yuko beeped to the beat of Yuko’s heartbeat. Right now, it was in a normal state.

"Kokoro kara aiseru hito…"

Haruna finally remembered. The song they sang together in every sleepover. The song they kept listening to in the past. She recoiled her memories into the lyrics, and continued the song from where Yuko left it off.

"Kokoro kara itoshii hito…"

"Kono boku no aino mannaka ni wa…"

Haruna felt a large lump in her throat as she tried to continue to sing. “Itsumo kimi ga iru kara…”

Yuko gave Haruna a weak but reassuring smile, continuing the final lyrics of the song.

"Wherever you are, I always make you smile.."

"Wherever you are, I’m always by your side.." Haruna clutched onto Yuko’s hand.

She heard the machine’s beeping slowly decreasing.

"Whatever you say, kimi wa omou kimochi…"

Haruna’s voice was nearly breaking up as she couldn’t hold her tears any longer. “I promise you forever right now…”

She felt the girp from Yuko’s hand lightened.

And the machine’s beeping suddenly turned flat. Like a small siren.

Haruna couldn’t keep it any longer. She laid her forehead onto Yuko’s hand, now cold and lifeless, and broke down into loud and painful sobs. Not moments ago, she witnessed her dying friends last words. Words of a song.

She gripped Yuko’s hand tighter while she continued to sob loudly in the room in loneliness, as if it was something so precious. Yuko was already a precious memory now.

And finally, she finished the song. With her voice breaking and echoing throughout the room.

"Wherever you are…"

And if that wasn’t enough for irony, the first rays of sunlight slowly emerged from the clouds and into the hospital room…

Shining its light towards the body of an unforgettable memory.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Eien no Hana