JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer

Author Topic: [TV] AKB48 1st Anime + Manga "AKB0048"  (Read 133572 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [TV] AKB48 1st Anime + Manga "AKB0048"
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2012, 04:11:40 AM »
More images of the first AKB0048 figure - Figuarts Zero Motomiya Nagisa
(Prototype image. Actual product may vary.)
Height: approx 150mm
Set includes: Main unit, pedestal only

Regarding the swing mascots,
How/where can I get these stuff?? I totally want!  :inlove:
Mainly Yuko~ *---*
In Japanese gachapon (capsule toy) machines :deco:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2012, 05:39:12 AM »
I marathoned the last three episodes tonight. Finally finished it~

The Good:
-A story so nutty on paper but brought to life so exquisitely in execution.. That's Shoji Kawamori for you. If you try to explain this story out loud it sounds like the most ridiculous thing ever and there's no way it could be good. Well, bring in the right director, and you have AKB0048.
-Amazing acting by the *48 girls. Ishida Haruka hit it out of the park. Truly exemplary. Sumire's delivery of Mimori was awesome. Phermones everywhere. :lol: Amina pretty much sounded like Amina, but her delivery was very good. Kuumin fit Sonati very well. Mita Mao was also a bit of a surprise, very good. Mayuyu's portrayal of Chieri had a few instances of feeling a little flat to me but those were few and far between, she did a good job. Shawako did quite good as well. They gave her character a few surprise emotional lines and she handled them well. Nakayan did an okay job with what she was given. Karen as Nagisa was pretty good. Strong character and Karen portrayed her well, especially considering how young Karen is. I was wowed.
-VERY high production quality. Looks aren't everything in anime but they sure as hell don't hurt, either. This show was a consistent eye pleaser.

The not quite as Good:
-They kind of threw away Orine early on. It felt like she would be a bigger part of this series at first, but she ended up being basically a minor supporting character. I get the impression from Nakayan's voice that she didn't really get to know the character well enough to do much with her and I understand why her delivery turned out a bit 'generic anime voice'. Still, like I said, she did good with what she was given.
-Lots of unfulfilled story points. What exactly are the kirara, sensei-sensei, center nova? What happened with the Takamina-Konata kirara selection room thing at the end? This show was clearly made with a season 2 in mind. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I feel left hanging with the ending just a tad too much. Not quite a Halo 2 ending, but yeah. :lol:

Overall, this anime was a fantastic watch. Loved it. These days so much anime feels so... formulaic and dry. For something to come along that seems unique and original is great. For it to also feature the great talents of AKB48 too is fucking awesome.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:50:09 AM by Datalanche »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
Blu-ray Vol. 3

発売日:2012年9月5日

収録話数: Stage 5 それぞれの休日/Stage 6 初めての握手会/Stage 7 襲名キララ
収録時間:本編72分 +映像特典

◆映像特典◆
・Stage 6~8予告映像
・Making of「希望について」MV
【NO NAME「希望について」 ミュージックビデオ メイキング映像】

◆音声特典◆
・オ―ディオコメンタリ― (Stage5)(植田佳奈・川澄綾子)

◆封入特典◆
・全巻購入者対象連動特典「スペシャルイベント参加応募券」【応募者全員参加可能!】 *初回製造分のみ 
・立体生写真【キャラクター ARカード】(全9種類より3枚ランダム封入) *初回製造分のみ 
・20ページブックレット 封入【能登麻美子&佐藤亜美菜・佐藤すみれ 対談 キャラクター紹介 秋葉星解説 AKB0048戦力装備解説 他】

◆パッケージ仕様◆
・デジパック収納BOX(江端里沙描き下ろし“研究生 inアタミスター”)
・デジパック(江端里沙描き下ろし“研究生 パジャマ ver.”)
・ピクチャーレーベル

DVD Vol. 3

発売日:2012年9月5日

収録話数: Stage 5 それぞれの休日/Stage 6 初めての握手会/Stage 7 襲名キララ
収録時間:本編72分 +映像特典

◆映像特典◆
・Stage 6~8予告映像
・Making of「希望について」MV
【NO NAME「希望について」 ミュージックビデオ メイキング映像】

◆音声特典◆
・オ―ディオコメンタリ― (Stage5)(植田佳奈・川澄綾子)

◆封入特典◆
・全巻購入者対象連動特典「スペシャルイベント参加応募券」【応募者全員参加可能!】 *初回製造分のみ 
・立体生写真【キャラクター ARカード】(全9種類より3枚ランダム封入) *初回製造分のみ 
・20ページブックレット 封入【能登麻美子&佐藤亜美菜・佐藤すみれ 対談 キャラクター紹介 秋葉星解説 AKB0048戦力装備解説 他】

◆パッケージ仕様◆
・通常トールケース(江端里沙描き下ろし“研究生 パジャマ ver.”)

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2012, 01:14:30 AM »
Posted by Mita Mao:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2012, 07:16:21 PM »
I hope season 2 seen the end of the first :)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2012, 12:28:30 AM »
Can't remember if it was ever announced when the second season will take place (ignore this post if it has been announced :doh:) Anyway, I popped by the official website this morning and saw this. Season 2 is slated for early next year.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2012, 09:35:32 PM »
2013 Calendar
Size: B2
Release Date: 13 Oct 2012
*Seems like it's a one-page poster calendar.

Order Links:
CDJapan
AmiAmi
Hobby Search

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2012, 10:35:20 AM »

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #209 on: September 09, 2012, 04:37:03 AM »
We have a another subbing group!

http://evetaku.com/blog/2012/04/guerrilla-idols-in-space/

--- Update!

AKB0048  Episode 01  subbed!

http://evetaku.com/blog/2012/04/akb0048-episode-01-released/

Weeeeeee’re finished!

As mentioned earlier, the ED song is not included because I was missing one or two important lines that I didn’t want to guesslate. You can find a partial translation here.

Two subtitle tracks, one for fancy karaoke (default) and one for less fancy karaoke.

Enjoy!

Staff
Translator, typesetter, QC: lygerzero0zero
Timer: lunr
Editors: Jeffrey-sama, Senna_Wong, sinkingmist, Neibs
Ktiming, kfx: Calyrica
Encoding: hellborn
Distro: Squiggy, tokomak

720p 8-bit mkv:
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=309923

720p 10-bit mkv:
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=309928

Give they a tons of credit!

As a member of Evetaku staff, I wanted to post here and thank all of you for watching our subs.

I also want to bring to your attention that at the start, none of us were fans of AKB48. While that has definitely changed in my case, I can't say the same for the others. Because of this, while I have full confidence in our Japanese -> English translation, I do not have confidence in the AKB48 references and terminology that may or may not have been used.

As we are doing blu-rays (if our encoder ever comes back from his summer vacation) and wanting to fix things up as much as possible, I have a favour to ask! If any of you noticed anything that would be deemed incorrect or odd AKB48-wise, we'd definitely like to know! Our commenters on our blog come mostly from the anime side of otaku, and won't catch that sort of thing. We've made some of the more obvious corrections (TakaMina --> Takamina), but we definitely won't catch any subtleties. Also, we're trying to sub all the extras that come with the blu-rays, because they're awesome. So even if you watched the series, you might find the blu-ray subs of interest. ;)

And lastly, as if there were any doubt, but we will definitely 100% be subbing season 2 when it airs.
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2012, 10:55:05 AM »
In any case it is cool if there is a season 2 :D

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #211 on: September 12, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »
Preview of the 2013 poster calendar

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #212 on: September 30, 2012, 02:04:16 PM »
Recording session?

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #213 on: October 25, 2012, 05:27:06 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2012, 05:11:07 AM »
^a similar photo appears in the DVD insert for AKB0048

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2012, 11:50:00 PM »
The guys at EveTaku are working hard to getting that BluRay stuff out; here's a teaser:

お姉のバカ~お姉のうそつき~お姉のデブゥ~~~~ :lol: Kumi so awesome ;A;

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2012, 05:08:35 PM »
We at Evetaku have released the second Blu-Ray Volume! You can grab it here.

The volume includes:
  • Episodes 2, 3, and 4
  • Fansubber's commentary for episodes 2, 3, and 4 (Basically, the translator, timer, myself, and sometimes our editor and QC got together in a Skype call to watch the episode together and talk about working on it. It was so much fun!)
  • A special featuring the selected AKB48 members auditioning for specific roles, cosplaying as their characters, and recording Kibou ni Tsuite!

It'll be a few months until the next volume, so enjoy this one!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:54:01 PM by Calyrica »
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2012, 06:38:42 PM »
Thanks so much for making those available! And extra respect after learning how hard it was to comprehend some of the girls.
Oh man, if Sawako didn't have that faint lisp she would have been an AMAZING Chieri with her deep voice.
The OP looks really amazing in Bluray.

One question: there was commentary from Shiraishi and Akemi for episode 2 only?

You asked for some fandom information. These aren't inaccuracies or anything, just info that might be nice to know and enrich the experience of a fan of both the anime and real life AKB.

Ep 2: Yuko is really like that in real life, groping the girls and such. In terms of character design, 0048 Yuko was given fangs to reflect the mischievous nature of Yuko, but the real life fanged senbatsu member is Tomochin. Yuko's teeth are notable for a chipmunk-like big two front teeth, but no fangs.
Amina, Sumire, Kumi, and Mayu have done dramas before AKB0048. I have other anime listed for Amina, but two different lists.
Nakaya was recently a finalist in the auditions for Dorothy, the lead role in the musical "The Wiz," directed by Miyamoto Amon. AKB0048 wasn't her first voice-acting role.
Mayuyu's real-life catchphrase is "Itadakimayuyu" as a play on "Itadakimas," hence some of the mayuyu-appended phrases the cyborg in the anime spouts.

Ep 3: There isn't really anyone that stands out for eating more than the others in real life. You can see them all chowing down in the Shoujotachi Yo MV.

Ep 4: The lemon song is "Lemon no toshigoro" from K6, traditionally sung by four KKS.
Yes, AKB does employ new-half (transgender) choreographers and dance coaches in real life. You can see one of them (wearing a fabulous pink hoodie jacket) in the To Be Continued documentary.
The relevance of Shonichi is that Aki-P took stories from the original Team B about times they sweated working hard at being an idol, and turned those stories into the lyrics of Shonichi. So the song is very nostalgic for original B members because it's their personal experiences. In turn, it's became the signature song for old B, to where Team B wota power-voted it to #1 in the 2009 Request Setlist concert. It's an important song to the fandom, which is why it was used even though it doesn't sound like much to a first-time listener. (myself included)
Don't know if that CM Kanata saw was a reference to a real-life CM. AKB have so many.  :nervous
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:31:37 AM by Rayle »

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2012, 08:05:00 PM »
Rayle, thank you so much for the feedback about the commentary we recorded! I answers a lot of the questions we all had. :D

I believe there was director commentary, but our translator chose not to include that for translation, as he didn't feel that there was much of an audience for it, and he's already translating something like 3-4 shows this airing season. If it were the AKB girls that are the seiyuus, I'm sure he would have translated it. So if you guys really want that translated, I can hammer on him to get it done. XD But do know that it'd be at super low priority if it does get considered.
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer