JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Iroppoi Onna ~Sexy Baby~

Author Topic: [TEAM BII] MIORIN ~ The Ichikawa Miori Thread  (Read 78973 times)

Offline LMM913

Re: [TEAM 4] MIORIN ~ The Ichikawa Miori Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2011, 05:15:34 AM »
I'm sorry if I come off as a jerk but this has really been bugging me since I first saw Miori on the Danso episodes of AKBingo. Is she a little off mentally? The way she speaks and acts always throws me for a loop lol. I'm a huge fan of hers, but like I said earlier, it just bugs me not knowing if she is or isn't. My opinion of her will never change. It's just for piece of mind lol.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2011, 11:40:04 AM »
Well, Miyu and Miori hung out at their school before they were in AKB49 and Miyu stated Miori's voice was lower at the time  :lol:

I think she's overacting a bit, but that's what makes her interesting. I guess it's similar to Kojima's airhead act. She's so much smarter and more mature than you'd think from watching AKBingo and such, but the airhead comments and 'angry' faces make it more interesting and funny.

In the end, I think most of them overact their characters a little bit, but they still stay close to who they are 'in real life'... if that makes any sense.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2011, 01:38:57 AM »
Key West Club and their 1991 song あした天気になぁれ - Miori is a cute girl, no doubt....

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
I tried to resist, but FreshLemon has won me over.............(and total props to Mina Oba,  (大場美奈), who is a great foil to the blacklemon, and super kawaii herself)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:08:11 AM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2011, 02:10:51 PM »
Makes sense that Miori would cover a great song by Ai Otsuka.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »
The pics in the Mizugi book make me wonder if they lied about her age... She wears one of those one piece things that cover up tummies. They only use those for the super young members like Kanon and Jurina at the time.

Nothing about her says "I am 17 years old..."

It's a conspiracy  :panic:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2011, 11:18:11 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2011, 09:17:03 AM »
Miori is hard to forget, sometimes 'unpossible' to believe, but always fun to watch. :w00t:

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:23:52 AM by muppet »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2011, 05:52:32 AM »

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2011, 07:39:57 AM »
Gah, she finally won me over XD  I couldn't get past her 'airhead' act at first but despite that she still managed to make me laugh when she did something silly.  And sometimes she's just so cute it's unbelievable.  The more I've watched of her the more I've started to appreciate her and I've now come to love her for how unique she is.

One thing though is that I don't quite get where the whole 'fresh lemon' thing came from.  It's not really listed on a nickname on any info I've found about her yet, but people seem to use it quite a bit.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2011, 08:12:42 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2011, 05:37:26 AM »

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2011, 04:43:34 AM »
Fresh lemon... She's just so cute! Like everytime I see her I start puking rainbows~!!! :lol: I totally thought she was way younger than she is, 14 at most. 0_0" But wow... 17... that's pretty amazing... 0_0" She's super adorable I want to hug her!! XD And her voice is really cute, even if she is a bit annoying...  :sweatdrop:
And this

Is like the most adorable confession ever. XD

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2011, 02:11:38 AM »
When life hands you a lemonade, make a fresh lemon!!!

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2011, 10:15:50 AM »
I'm sorry if I come off as a jerk but this has really been bugging me since I first saw Miori on the Danso episodes of AKBingo. Is she a little off mentally? The way she speaks and acts always throws me for a loop lol.
Duh you have to be off mentally in order to be on AKBingo. Not just Miori, even Acchan or the 2 male hosts are too. Remember, it is a TV show that has character like Bibiko :rofl:

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline ellveetrapz

• Stalker
  • Member+
  • Stalking that girl ↑
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 12:56:50 PM »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2011, 07:38:43 AM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2011, 02:33:48 AM »
Miorin looking...............naturally................fresh!

jasminestea  has created a great slideshow using the song "Back of My Mind" by artist Jetlag from the Album "Summer Time -Best Of Minty Fresh Japan-" (2002)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2011, 02:40:05 AM »
okay, this explains everything ........ :wub:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2012, 01:58:06 PM »
Ahh Lemon... what can I say about you?

I gotta give her props from coming from nowhere to a regular in AKB's various shows. One of my theories is that if you want to become a top member, it's gotta happen rather quickly. You can't be a theater girls for 3 years and then immediately make it to the top. You gotta keep the momentum going. I think Yui and Sashihara are good examples of this. However, there is another option in that soms girls are just late bloomers. Yuki was in the background for years and years, but when she was ready she bursted to the top in no time.

Where does this leave Lemon? I think her image and gimmicks are a bit too one dimensional to keep the momentum going. Yes, she is cute and funny, but she could benefit from expanding her character. I think she knows this and she's been working on it.

Her Shimada impersonation was just priceless, it was spot on:

Her pics in the 24 hour/megane book showed us a different Miori. It showed she can pull of different looks very well.

She is turning 18 years old in six days  :lol: If she has her hair down like in these pics, perhaps Miori can surprise us with some gravure as well.

Whatever happens, I'm interested in seeing how Miori will develop in the next years.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Iroppoi Onna ~Sexy Baby~