JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana

Author Topic: MAI'S S.C.[01/17] Unrequired Love [Atsumina]  (Read 82833 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 11/25]My Pet Lover part 2[Kojiyuu]
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »
Poor Yuko... :cry:

Ah... Minami appeared... Yeah, help Yuko pls  :fap

Great update... hope to see new one soon.

Thank you

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 11/25]My Pet Lover part 2[Kojiyuu]
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2012, 09:06:03 PM »
its ok for me!! than you updated so soon :B, omg yeah human yuko!! and minami can help her!

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 12/2]My Pet Lover part 3[Kojiyuu or Takayuu?]
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2012, 08:25:26 AM »
My Pet Lover part 3

After many minutes Yuko went to a small children's park that she saw as she wonder around the place near Haruna's house.There,she sat beside the large tree and slept for awhile and relaxed with the soft breeze of the wind.A few minutes passed someone suddenly stand in front of her.The shadow of that person woke her up.

As Yuko opens her eyes she saw a girl that is as small as her,a girl that is holding one grocery bag and the one that caught her attention is the girl's pink ribbon.

"Ohayou~!"the girl said happily.

"Eh?Who are you?"She said with a confused face.

"Ah!I'm Minami!Minami Takahashi!"

"Eh?"Yuko is still wondering on why is this girl in front of her."Do I know you?"She asks the girl but the girl just chuckled a bit.

"Nope!But don't worry I wont hurt you."the girl said with a smile.

Yuko is making her disgusted face that is like saying "Who is this "Takahashi Minami"? and why is she introducing to me in the first place?!Is she hitting on me?!" while Minami is still smiling at Yuko even if Yuko looks disgusted at her.

"Is my approach too much for you?"

"What?"Yuko wondered.

"Uhm.....I meant....What is your 1st impression to me?"

"DISGUSTING."Yuko said straightly.

"Ah....."Minami replied with a worried face.

After that nothing was left said but Minami is still standing in front of Yuko and Yuko didn't mind at all but just listen to the rustle of the grass blown by the wind at the park.Finally Yuko spoke because she really can't stand Minami standing in front of her.

"Hey.Are you hitting on me?"

"EHH?!Why would you say that?!"Minami said out loud with a shocked face.

"You woke me up,Said your name to me and ask my 1st impression to you and you are asking why I should say that?"

"Well first of all I'm sorry of my sudden approach and second....I'm not hitting on you!!"

"Then why are you standing in front of me?"

"Because!You look exactly like her."

"Her?"

"My.....Lover."

"Eh?!"

Yuko was shocked on what Minami said."Her Lover?"She said inside her head.Is her lover a girl?she can't remember meeting this girl so it can't be her in exact but she got curioused on this girl's lover and ask for more about it but then Minami didn't want to tell her about her lover and Yuko have no choice to let her be.

"Well....is that the only reason why you are standing in front of me?"

"Actually Nope.I want to help you."

"Help me?on what?"

"On what happened earlier to you!"

"Earlier?"

"You don't remember what happened to you earlier?A girl let you leave her house right?saying she doesn't need you and stuff."

"Ah...that?It's ok I'm fine with it."

"Well if you want me to help you....I'm here."

Minami lend her hand in front of Yuko waiting her to grab it and accept Minami's offer but Yuko is just starring at Minami's hands thinking if she would accept her offer.

The girl that offered her helping hand put her hand down and said to Yuko,"Well I think that is a no then?Well....see you."Turned around and was about to leave but then Yuko suddenly hugged her from her back which made Minami shocked.

"I-I accept your offer...."

"Ah....well then Let's go."

"Where?"

"At my dorm."

Yuko and Minami goes straight to Minami's dorm but with a distance between them because of their physical interaction earlier.

"Here we are."Minami opened the door of her room.

It was clean and really organized.It was an unexpected look of Minami's room for Yuko.Minami gazed at Yuko.

"W...What?"

"H-Huh?O-Oh!!It's nothing its nothing...."

"Wait a minute.....are you only helping me because I look like your lover?!"Yuko said with a mad tone of voice.

"Huh?No way!"

"Really?Then why is your voice shaky?"

"Ergh...."

"So it's true!You perv.!"

"Okay!It's true okay?So if you want to leave then go ahead..."

"You know what.....what the heck...I'll stay here instead of sleeping on the streets but don't do anything to me...OKAY?!"

"A-ah...Sure."

Yuko and Minami agreed to keep in distance with each other for atleast 2 meters and not less than that.

"Hey....Can you really tell me about your lover?just a little bit?"

"Uh......ok it can't be helped anyways.....even though it's weird but my lover was a girl,even though we have rough times with each other we are still keeping our relationship strong but then after a week ago....she died."

"Eh?What happened?Why did she died?"

"She died on a car accident.We have an argument on that day,I was going to chase after her but after I reached her I saw her body bleeding red....I grabbed her body and hugged it even if it stained my shirt.I was crying so hard....."

Minami can't hide her true emotions on how she said things about her Lover.It's still really fresh on her and still can't move on.

"That is why....When I saw you sleeping under the tree....I was so shocked but still happy because it's like....Yuko is still alive..."

"Huh?Yuko?"

"Oh that's my Lovers name.....Oshima Yuko..."

T.B.C.

Ohohohohoho~? What is this? I'm also confused  :dizzy: is this a Kojiyuu or a Takayuu fic~?This might changed or stay still in the future updates of this fic. so stay tune~ :bingo:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:46:09 PM by Mai-chan »
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2012, 09:04:55 AM »
This is a kojiyuu at the end!!! XD

Silent reader for now

Offline sofylerry

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2012, 09:50:51 AM »
I belive in kojiyuu!  :twothumbs your fanfics is great!  :lol:

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2012, 12:39:28 PM »
 :ptam-cry: :ptam-cry: :ptam-cry:
OMG OMG
XD u know sexy gorgeous kakkoi maganda!
I really wanted to add more emoticons in this reply but NEVERMIND! whaha
 :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
KojiYuu TakaYuu
where's mahh Acchan!!!  :ptam-hbk:

anyway woohhh this is GREAT
thank you Mai Mai
muahhhh HEHHEEEHEHEH
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »
Where's acchan??
But Im happy with Kojiyuu!
But im really finding acchan  :mon look:

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2012, 10:38:32 PM »
@Tam_atsu & sofylerry Let's hope that will happedn XD thanks for reading  :)

@yourockme Thank you Sexy Cute that looks like acchan that has a scandal~! and just keep finding acchan I know you can do it XD

@miyaka Can we have enough acchan for one day~?hahaha joke XD

Anyways thank you for everyone that read this fiction and I'm hoping for you guys to read it at it's end :D

That's all (^____^ )

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2012, 03:30:10 AM »
yeah kojiyuu to the end...

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2012, 07:20:25 AM »
thanks for the update :D Love your fic :) Takayuu is cute but those two seem more family to me, their interactions r always hilarious tho :P I shall go with majority and say Kojiyuu. But woah loved that little twist in ur fic, curious bout Takamina's "lover" & lol @ everyone looking for acchan :P :D

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 12/3]My Pet Lover part 4[Kojiyuu or Takayuu?]
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2012, 01:29:46 PM »
My Pet Lover part 4

"Hey....Can you really tell me about your lover?just a little bit?"

"Uh......ok it can't be helped anyways.....even though it's weird but my lover was a girl,even though we have rough times with each other we are still keeping our relationship strong but then after a week ago....she died."

"Eh?What happened?Why did she died?"

"She died on a car accident.We have an argument in that day,I was going to chase after her but after I reached her I saw her body bleeding red....I grabbed her body and hugged it even if it stained my shirt.I was crying so hard....."

Minami can't hide her true emotions on how she said things about her Lover.It's still really fresh on her and still can't move on.

"That is why....When I saw you sleeping under the tree....I was so shocked but still happy because it's like....Yuko is still alive..."

"Huh?Yuko?"

"Oh that's my Lover's name.....Oshima Yuko..."

Yuko gone stiff,she can't even move a muscle on what Minami said."My Lover's name","Oshima Yuko"Those words are still echoing inside her head.She can't understand on what is going on,she doesn't even know a girl that she met named Takahashi Minami.

She doesn't know if this is a coincidence or the power of Amnesia inside of her.

Yuko kept looking at Minami and tries so hard to remember something but none came out of her mind that involves Minami.Her mind was aching,she was trying so hard to think of any interactions with Minami before she died and did the agreement with god but no matter how had she tries nothing came out.

But then Yuko wondered..."Why am I trying so hard on remembering this girl?" she doesn't want to fall in love with a person that has the same gender as she does but on that time she can't resist on looking back at Minami.

"Hey....now that I think about it....What's your name?"Minami asked.

Yuko expected Minami to question her name and she thought "What should I lie and make a name?She'll find it out later on..."So she doesn't have any choice but to tell her real name to Minami.

"My name is....Oshima Yuko."

Minami left a slight smile in front of Yuko and said "you're really a joker,aren't you?" apparently Minami didn't believe at Yuko and just understood that thing as a joke."Is my fault that bad?that you wont let me know your real name?"Minami said with a small laughter.

"I'm not joking!My name is Oshima Yuko!"

"What ever you say....Yuu-chan!"Minami said while patting Yuko's head.

"Stay away!"Yuko pushed Minami.

"Eh?What is it?"

"2 meters is the agreement right?!"

"Hahaha roger that."Minami stepped 2 meters away from Yuko.

"Darn it.....Why is my heart throbbing?"Yuko said in her head while holding the middle of her chest.

After that....Midnight.

The clock was ticking and Minami was sleeping on the floor with a sleeping bag covering her whole body that almost looked like a caterpillar while Yuko is still awake on Minami's bed.She is waiting for God to show up in front of her and so after many minutes passed a bright shinning light suddenly appeared in front of Yuko.

"What happened with you and Kojima?"God asks.

"Don't act like you didn't witness everything..."Yuko said with a pissed off face.

"Hahaha As expected,you are really smart Oshima-san!"God said while smiling.

"Anyways..."Who is this Takahashi Minami?" and why is her lover as same as my name?!"

"Shh....Oshima-san,You might wake her up."

"Just say it!"

"You don't expect me to say the reason why right?Find it out yourself Oshima-san,I know you are that smart to figure it out on your own.Bye Bye."

"Hey wai--"

Before Yuko stopped god from fading away it was too late.After that she saw a note next to her.

"Don't forget your mission. -God"

Yuko remembered that she must make Kojima happy but then she can't concentrate because right now she fell in love on a girl named...Takahashi Minami.

The next day...

*Ding Dong*

The buzzer of Minami's door kept buzzing which made Yuko wake up and answer the door.As Yuko opens the door,she saw a short-length girl in front of her with a black solid hair.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Ah,I'm Takamina's friend!Maeda Atsuko!"

"Takamina?..."

"Ah!Acchan!Why are you here?"Minami suddenly showed up ad asked Atsuko.

"I'm here to tell you something!"

"Tell me something?Come in let's talk inside."

"Okay."

As Atsuko came inside and passes Yuko she quickly whisper in Yuko's ear.

"You look just like her.....Takamina's Lover."

After that Atsuko came inside Minami's living room and Yuko....is still confused.

T.B.C.

Wehehehehe Kojima's spotlight is still charging up!!When will her Spotlight be lit on?Tune in for the future Chapters~  :on woohoo:

Thank you for the people that are reading this fiction ^___^ I never even knew this fiction would get so many feedbacks so Thank you again for reading! :)

That's all :byebye:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2012, 02:38:11 PM »
yay Acchan showed up lol :D Poor Yuko is confused now though! Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks for the update, I enjoyed the read :)

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »
yay Acchan showed up lol :D Poor Yuko is confused now though! Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks for the update, I enjoyed the read :)

I'm glad you've enjoyed it :) also the timing of the readers on finding acchan was great XD part 4 was really about acchan's appearance and at part 3 I wasn't expecting of some readers on finding acchan (maybe because I write ATSMN stories??  :?) but I'm glad they didn't forget on that OTP I mean Atsumina is a true couple~!!!  :deco:

Thanks again for reading~~~ :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2012, 04:12:23 AM »
wow.. yuko what are you going to do?

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 12/7]My Pet Lover part 5[Kojiyuu]
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2012, 04:00:15 PM »
My Pet Lover part 5

After that Yuko was eavesdropping to Atsuko and Minami's conversation...

"Here?!Wh-Why?!"Yuko saw Minami with a shocked face but she doesn't know on what is happening right now so she just listen to clear things up for her.

"You Don't want to,Minami?"

"It's not that I don't want to....It's just..."

"Ah...it's about her....huh?"

"H-Her?"

"Oshima Yuko..."

"Atsuko...."

Yuko was shocked about Atsuko and Minami's conversation.She was again brought up to someone's conversation and was so confused on that time.

"Who am I?","What is my real identity?","What is my past and why can't I remember it?"those where the questions that are stuck in Yuko's mind that she wants to be answered.She can't understand the coincidences that is passing through her right now.

Yuko just continued on eavesdropping and she heard Atsuko said,

"What's the matter Minami?am I right or wrong?"

"...."

Yuko can see Minami's eyes pointed through the ground and started to shed a bit.Minami really can't forget about her lover that she also love so much.

"Minami...I know that you love Yuko but this is just too much!Finding a person that looks like her just to hide your pain?!GIVE ME A BREAK!"

"URUSAI!(Shut up!)" Minami suddenly shouted in front of Atsuko which made Atsuko and even Yuko startled.

"You....You don't know Yuko!She's much more than what you are saying earlier!!!I'm her lover and I understand her the most so...So!!"

"So what Minami?She's dead!Get over with it!It's not that I'm budging with your own business but this is just like I said TOO MUCH!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Minami ran fastly to reach the door and leave the scene, she bumped into Yuko's shoulders as she reaches the door.Yuko saw a quick glance of Minami's face.Her eye's were read,her tears wont stop and her browns were clenched with anger.

After Minami left the scene,Atsuko approached Yuko and said,

"So!Why are you with her? and why didn't you think twice?Is that really you?huh Yuko?"

"Wh-What are you saying?"

"Don't play dumb that you didn't eavesdrop....now answer me,is that you?...Oshima Yuko?"

"....My name is indeed Oshima Yuko but....even one memory with her none got stuck in my mind...so If it's the Oshima Yuko,Minami's lover that you are finding then...I'm not that person."

"Interesting...you look like her though..."

After that conversation Yuko and Atsuko are facing with one another,Atsuko was looking straight at Yuko's face but Yuko was looking at the ground and can't look at Atsuko at all.

"Are...you...Minami's....new Lover?"

Yuko suddenly said something to Atsuko to break the ice and as Atsuko hears the thing she said she just laugh and laugh about what Yuko said,

"Stupid!I'm not her Lover!that's forbidden!"

"Forbidden?"

"Yeah!Because!I'm her Sister!"

"S....SISTER?!!!!"

Yuko was confused once again in that time."A Sister?!How?!"she said inside her head but even if she questioned Atsuko on how it is possible she didn't said anything to Yuko at all But she said something else to Yuko,

"Hey Yuko....can you find Minami for me?please find my sister....and tell her I'm sorry..."

She agreed on Atsuko and ran fastly to find Minami.

Yuko search everywhere until the sky turns black,Yuko went to her last destination and that is the park where they 1st met.

As Yuko reaches the park her breathing was about to pass,her whole body was sweating searching for Minami,seeing Minami's face crying in front of her earlier was the thing she want to remove from the girl.

Finally as Yuko search the whole park she went to her last check and that is the tree where Minami stand in front of her.

As Yuko reaches the tree she saw a girl sleeping that is wearing a large ribbon on her head,Yuko approaches the girl,sat beside her and said,

"Are you okay?"

"Why did you followed me?"

"Because....I can't resist seeing you cry earlier...."

"Is that so...."

Minami and Yuko listened to the rustle of the grass and their 2 meter agreement suddenly vanished on that time.

"So....you've met my sister?I think she said it to you...after I left...."

"Ah that?...yeah.."

"Me and Atsuko were sisters but with different father's,we live separately and after my father died I lived on their home.She was so stubborn on my childhood days,she was the one that wants to be followed and understood.
She never even gives me time to explain something,that's why when I have my 1st lover she took it as a joke but then as she noticed we are really taking our relationship seriously she talked to us....the day Yuko died.

She lectured Yuko saying that she has the guts to be with me but I talked back to my sister....but I don't have enough willpower to defeat her and just sit back seeing Yuko cry....I regret that moment.....so much...because after that...Yuko left our house and then I tried to follow her and talk with her but then my sister tried to stop me for a minute but I let go of her struggle and tried to find Yuko as fast as I could but....I was too late...I saw Yuko's body lying on the ground....covered by her own blood....It pierced my heart seeing that scene.....and until now It is still painful even though I am only saying it by words...."

Minami shed tears after she said the story while Yuko can't say that Minami's sister was "sorry" on what happened earlier.She thinks that Minami will just get more mad after she says that.

"Hey Yuko..."

"hmm?.....E-EH?!"

Yuko was shocked by Minami's approach...her face was so close to hers.Their lips were just inches away from each other,Yuko was holding Minami's shoulders to back it off but for some reason she can't push it off....instead she's pulling it to her....bit by bit their 2 meter agreement vanished and was reaching to 0...but then...Minami just leaned on her shoulder and said...

"I'm sorry..."

"Huh?"

"My sister was right...It's too much painful seeing you....it reminds me of Yuko....and for the fact you have the same name with each other hurts much more...."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I want you to be gone with my life...."

"Eh?"

"I want you to....leave my house and....to not see you anymore..."

"But...I actually fallen in lov--"

Before Yuko says the thing she wanted to say Minami touched her lips using her pointing finger and made a "shush" sound.

"Yuko....I appreciate that feelings of yours...but if I will hear it completely my heart will just be down for the rest of my life remembering the Oshima Yuko I love from the start of my life...."

Yuko was about to cry on that time but Minami gave her a warm hug and said..."this is going to be my first and last hug that I will give to you....Goodbye...Yuko..."

"Minami....."

Minami stood up to where she is sitting upon and leave Yuko under the tree where they first met.

After Yuko waited for Minami to ran out of sight she let out a large amount of crying both of her hands are attached to her chest and her upper body was bowing through the ground where her tears are falling through.
She kept crying and crying and even though it's night she didn't mind if she will disturb someone,She just kept crying until she gets satisfied and after she stopped crying she raised her upper body and she suddenly saw someone in front of her.

"Are you done crying?"

A girl with a curly hazelnut hair standing in front of her handed a handkerchief to her and wiped it to her cheeks while Yuko can't say anything to the girl that showed in front of her.

"What a hopeless pet dog you are....right...Shiro?"

"Ha...Haruna!!!"

Yuko hugged Haruna tightly and so did Haruna.

"Look at you....and you are saying that I should be the one who should be happy....Let's go home Shiro...."

T.B.C.

Yukoooooooo ;A;

Kojima's spotlight finally turned on~!! wohoo~!!

my neck hurts  :fainted: hopefully you all will like this part :)

see you soon~!! :byebye:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:22:29 AM by Mai-chan »

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2012, 04:13:43 PM »
Aww Yuko :( So sweet in the end when Haruna came though!!!!
I feel bad for Minami though T_T Her choice to leave in the end was pretty mature but such a sad story for minami! Hope she'll be happy eventually!!

Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!! Love this fic :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »
Finally an update!
Kyaa! Haruna to the rescue! :)
Thanks for the update! I want more! <3

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2012, 05:12:16 PM »
Hehehe great story, thank you for the update :cow:

Come on Haruna, please give us some action  8)

Update soon kaykay  :twothumbs

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2012, 06:46:06 PM »

great history

I wait for the next update .    :panic: :panic:

Offline TK.Yuu

« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2012, 02:24:49 PM »
Hello Mai-chan :) this is my first post and my first read on a JPHIP fan fic. and I stumble upon your fics.

I gotta say I was just about to read the "My Pet Lover" fic only but I read all of your S.S. :lol: and here are my comments for every S.S. ED's of it :D

@Center of My Heart Short but it made my hear pump and miss Acchan more....:farofflook:

@Rainy Winter Season THAT LAST LINE~!!! "This is just the start of our Love Story." so do I have high hopes for a season 2 of this S.S.~?  :ding: & btw I love this story so much BUT!!!I HATE PART 5!!!!!It made me cry so much  :pleeease: I used half the box of my tissue box!!! and I kept sniffing and sniffing until my mom questions me about it and just leave me alone after saying that I'm just reading a fic.  :lol: still I love the ending and I hope for a season 2!!!  :on woohoo:

As for my pet lover...Yukooooooo ;A; my Takayuu........ :gyaaah:

I'm a big fan of takayuu so this part 5 made my heart wreck abit....Minami's decision on letting Yuko go was such a painful decision but I still have a bit of hope for these two to meet again in the future chapters :farofflook:

Thanks for the fics Mai-chan! it made my day great~!  :jphip: :on GJ:
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana