JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - I`ll Give (This Happy Time For You)

Author Topic: MAI'S S.C.[01/17] Unrequired Love [Atsumina]  (Read 82816 times)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 01/20]Pinky Swear Chapter 2 - Mask of Feelings[Atsumina]
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2013, 03:56:25 PM »
thanks for the update :D Aw, def sad for Minami, but glad she remembered the promise!! Her & acchan are both suffering now :( looking forward to finding out what happens next!

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2013, 02:38:51 AM »
thanks for update, but i need more updatee, are minami will forget acchan because acchan reject her ?

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2013, 03:29:11 AM »
OMG I finally read everything xD
I like your fics they make my heart feel something warm lol

Offline TK.Yuu

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2013, 11:47:52 AM »
Fast update!!! :shock: happy 6000+ views ^^ here's a gift from me to you :D

although it hurts for a takayuu shipper like me

But Mi....Minami?!! brain cancer???noooooooooooooooo  :on blackhole: I'm really curious at the end....how did minami remember their promise???

I guess I have to wait then....OTL

Waiting for the next chapter  :twothumbs
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2013, 03:45:21 PM »
so sad what happening to Minami...

Wah.. Atsuko why you ran off...

Oh Minami still remembers the promise....

What's going to happen next....

Thank you for another of your interesting fic.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 02/02]My Pet Lover part 11 - My Guardian Angel[Kojiyuu]
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2013, 12:46:33 PM »
"For using you as my way through heaven....it was my only option....I need to gain your trust and to give you a 100% happiness....but doing that to you...I can't do it."

"Yuko......
then.....learn to love me."

"Huh?can't you understand Haruna?If I make you 100% happy then I would be gone!I don't want to leave you!You might cry or mayb--"

"!!!"

Haruna suddenly hugged Yuko

"It's okay Yuko....right now....just give me some happiness in my life that I would never forget and I wont cry..."

"Ha....Haruna...."

My Pet Lover part 11

The Next day...

It was a bright beautiful morning to both Yuko and Haruna,they enjoyed eating breakfast with each other in a coffee shop near by Haruna's home and talking about where should they go when it's their leisure time goes by but then there is something struck inside Haruna's mind and there she asked Yuko on what is the answer.

"Ne Yuko,How did you met that  Takahashi person in the first place?"

Yuko suddenly spilled the coffee she was drinking after she heard what Haruna asked and some of the customers are looking at her worriedly

"Miss are you alright?"The waiter said as he wiped the half-spilled coffee.

"Ah!no no!I'm alright!Sorry for making you worry..."Yuko said while scratching her head.

"I'm glad you're okay mam,please continue eating your meal."The waiter happily said after he left the scene.

"Eh?!why did she said that all of a sudden?"Yuko said in her mind,she really doesn't know the reason Haruna would say that but she has no choice to answer it properly.

"Well Let's see....would you still believe me if I say truth?"Yuko said after she lay down her coffee cup and looked at Haruna's eyes.

"Ah...Sure..."Haruna said while slowly nodding in front of Yuko.

"Minami and I were lovers before I got resurrected....."

".........." (can draw yuko easily.....Writter's comment)

"You don't believe me huh?"

"that's what I though you would say....*upset face*"

"Well if you really don't want to say it to me its fine!"

"It's true!!"

MINAMI's POV

After the day I reject Yuko I tried to forget her but as I tried much much harder her face just appears in my mind and I don't know why...Yesterday i tried to take her back but I was too late...well that's what happens if you make the wrong decision!but then as I arrived at home someone was sitting on my bed...its an old man that is sitting on my bed actually!

He contains a very long beard and hair that is color white,he looks like a magician that you can see in old books and magical movies.I didn't panic as I saw him sitting on my bed,instead I just asked him on why is he in here and how did he get in and he just replied to me,

"Why are you here?"

I smirked in front of him and not replying to his question."Is he silly?" I wondered in my mind.

"Uhm....Ojii-san...Can I guide you on your way home?Are you lost?"

After I said that the old man just laugh shortly and said "I never get lost,lady.I am here to talk with you." he said with his calm voice.

But a talk with me?Who is this guy? and why does he have so much guts to get in my house and just barging in my business?

"Ojii-san I think you better lea--"

"I'm here to talk about Oshima Yuko."

Before I finished my sentence he suddenly cut my words by saying Yuko's name.I was so surprised how did he knew Yuko's name?This old man is no joke...I gulped deeply and my palms suddenly sweat..."who is this guy?"I wondered,what is his business through me?I'm really confused on what's happening to me.

"Now calm down,I'm a nice man."

"How can you say that?!How can I be calm if I saw you in my house and I don't know how you get in or who you are?!"I said ferociously.

"Because I am god."

"Wh...What?"

"You wont believe me?then here touch my hand."

"A.....Are......Are you insane?!!Touching your hand wont do anything!"

"Listen to me.If nothing happens once you touch my hand then I would leave."

I have no choice but to touch the old man's hand to just end this weird things up.....but after I touched his hands a huge struck of light burst through his hands,causing the whole place to fade into a white colored room.

As I opened my eyes I can only see the old man facing in front of me and the whole room colored in white,as I look down the surface It's like I'm floating in mid air...

"Now do you believe me?"the old man claiming that he is "god" said to me.

"Okay...what is it that you want God."

"First of all,the Oshima Yuko that you love know is the Oshima Yuko you loved back then."

"What?"

I said out of confusion....what is this old geezer saying?!Yuko's dead right?!How can she be alive once more?!

"I reincarnate Yuko."

"Whaaaaat?!"

"I only did that to let her stay in heaven and not in hell since she is willing to."

"Wait Wait wait!I can't even understand you!Can you explain this thing that you are saying more briefly?"

"Okay then."

God explain everything to me from scratch.from the day yuko died until his explanation reaches to the present time which is today.

"So....that's the reason why she is with Haruna-san?"

"Yes,she needs to do that in order to get in heaven."

"But she lacks time right?because....."

"Yes....because tomorrow I will get her back to me,since this mission only lasts for 1 month."

"B-But how about her life?!If she's in hell she would suffer!!"

"Then we don't have any choice but to let her be."

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!YOU'RE GOD RIGHT?!YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING!"

"I did something!I gave her a chance! and what did she do?She didn't take it seriously and just slack off!She even waste time thinking about you!"

"What?"

"Yes Minami,Yuko is still in love with you,she's just trying to hide it!"

"Wh-What?But earlier she...."

"She's just hiding her true feelings..."

I didn't noticed it...Yuko still loves me and I didn't saw it marked on her face....I suddenly regret this because I didn't noticed that thing on that time.

"Tomorrow.....she will die once again right?"

"Yes."

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Can I.......**censored words*"

"Hmm?Are you sure?"

"Yes....well if it's possible..."

"It is possible but risking it....can you really do it?You still have a lot of things ahead of you."

"I love Yuko....I would do this for her."

"*sgh + smile* okay then...well this is goodbye...for now"

*god flicks his hand*

After our conversation as I opened my eyes I was back into my bedroom but without god himself in my room.This twist of turns in my life is getting weird....

END OF POV

The next day Yuko was having a fun random talk with Haruna,their relationship is taking into another level although they both know that today is Yuko's last day on earth and it pains them both to say goodbye with each other.

"Yuko...Today is your last day right?"

"Ye-Yeah..."

"Did you accomplished your mission?"

"I don't know....I hope so..."

"I hope so too....because...*gets near to Yuko*"

"Haru???*blushing*"

"I want you to be my guardian angel!"

"Eeeeerrr *blushing superbly red*"

Suddenly...

"YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

both of the girl got startled by someone outside their house.A large chant of Yuko's name kept repeating and Yuko has no choice but to open the door and as she opened the door she saw,

"Ta......Takamina?"

"Yuko We have to talk."

T.B.C.

@TK.Yuu Thank you very much for that lovely gift  :wub:

FOR EVERYONE:

Hey guys...sorry for not updating for such a long time....I just came from a team building program in our school and as I got home I suddenly got a cold that lasted for 2 days and after that the next day we have our college entrance exams...yes I'm still a high school student...and the next day we have our P.E. class and by whole body is tired.....and right now I half full revived since I still have my soar throat that I got from screaming and screaming
in the team building we have last friday and saturday......having a soar throat is a pain...you can't yawn easily,drink easily,eat easily and even talk easily.....I hope this pain would stop soon...... :cry:

Again sorry if I didn't update for the past few weeks....:kneelbow:

as for "Pinky Swear" it would be updated after the ending of "My Pet Lover" which is part 12....YES the next chapter of this story is the last chapter.

please stay tune for the next chapter.......*still has no energy.....*
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2013, 01:23:18 PM »
Thanks for the update! Aw, is Takamina going to take Yuko's place to die for her T_T I really want all 3 of them to get a happy ending but it seems impossible :P

Thanks again, I look forward to the next chapter :)

Ah, and HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care :D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:53:52 PM by arrow27 »

Offline DarkEye

« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2013, 04:05:27 PM »
So many fan arts  :ding:

but what did takamina asked to god???  :?

well next chapter is the last one  :err: but that's good so that Pink Swear would be updated since I'm still curious on why takamina still remembers their promise~  :P

As for your condition...I pray for your health,I hope you'll be 100% recorver soon  :(

Godl bless you and so is your fan fiction :D

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2013, 04:41:47 PM »
Ahh Takamina what did you asked to god I dont want to see any sacrifice  :(
hope 3 of them will be happy in the end :)

*Mai-chan*
Wish you will be fine I pray for you :heart: :heart:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »
I like how everything turn out until now... very good flow....

Ah what Minami asked the God...?

Is she going to sacrifice her time for Yuko or may be replacing Yuko in Hell if or when she died?

Ah... still getting more and more interesting...

Thank you for the update for this story

Can't wait any of your updates for any fics.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline TK.Yuu

« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2013, 11:33:48 AM »
Hrmmmmm is takamina planning on being the sacrifice???? :? Well if that's true then.... I salute her....:farofflook:

MY TAKAYUU FEEEEEEEELSSSSSS and in pinky swear she's going to die too?! I thought your oshimen is takamina?! Y U KILL HER MAI MAI~?!  :angry:

sorry about that :lol:

And by the way I hope your health will be better soon,God Bless and stay strong  :)
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

Offline DarkEye

« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2013, 10:28:47 AM »
Still no update?I waited for so long though  :cry:

Either way I hope you're okay ,I miss your stories :(

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 02/24]I am Sorry - AUTHOR'S NOTE
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2013, 02:40:50 PM »
Hi Darkeye regarding on your question,I am quite busy this days,I really want to update the fic. but I don't have enough time AND especially inspiration,Hopefully I could write the Chapter 12 sooner in the future.

AS FOR EVERYONE!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

After My Fiction of "Pinky Swear" I'm planning on writing a story that is really different from the genres that I usually choose.
I am thinking a action sci-fi thingy with a bit of tragedy to he story.

Hopefully I could write it in my leisure time on my notepad on my cp :3

I'm just going to release the story after I finished writing it to avoid the readers from waiting :3

AGAIN,Sorry if I forgot to inform you all about my current situation,Hopefully you will all have patience for the next Chapter.

I am deeply sorry for my selfishness throughout this fiction and so to my readers....I really hope I could update my stories and that includes "Problems For 1 Month" on that fiction I think I went a bit selfish on deciding to not continue it and for that I am truly sorry...

Honestly you guys didn't know about this but some anonymous readers are messaging on my tumblr and saying facts about my writings,I was so down by that,I know I should be appreciating it since they are saying my mistakes but somehow I kind of felt this sad sensation inside of me.....remorse I guess...some of them are saying that it is a waste not continuing PF1M and I totally agree on that and for that I will hold that fiction on HIATUS and not to a CLOSED fiction,I will regain my inspiration for that fiction to be able to continue it.

But maybe if I have so much free time or just a little bit I would like to write some Oneshots about my favorite pairings and others!

So....once again I am reaaaaaly sorry for my absence here in jphip I hope you all can forgive my attitude...I will try to improve myself as a writer here in jphip and fulfill my duty as a author on my stories.

That is all. :kneelbow:

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 02/24]I am Sorry - AUTHOR'S NOTE
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »
Hello Mai-chan :]
It's been a while ^^

Hmm... I've just decided to leave you a message since well, I umm.. wanted to thank you for your fics ^^
And well, I think you shouldn't feel that guilty for not updating since you have your own reasons for it ^^

The mere fact that you're apologizing clearly shows that you give importance to your fics cause, seriously, if I were in your shoes, Ill just leave my fics hanging :P ahaha  :nervous  And Im not suggesting for you to do the same!  :mon ghost: :mon scare: Oh please Mai-chan's hardcore readers/fans out there, do not kill me  :mon slapself:  :mon yell:

Ehem, kidding aside, I do know how it feels like losing your inspiration for writing fics v_v
but at least your still updating yours right?  :mon nyah: You're not retiring, right?  :hee: RIGHT!?  :shifty:
ahaha  :on lol:

You know, if you want, you can update them leik a boss  :mon cigar:
cause well, if you'll rush writing your fics then they'll not turn out the way you wanted them to be ^^

Just trust yourself ok? :] And whatever problems you're facing, I know you can make it trough :gmon bang:

btw, if you have free time, can you please make a TakaTomo fics?  :mon psst: Pwease~  :mon pray2: Thanks

ehehe :3
Good luck and Gambatte Mai-chan ^^,

I'll support you no matter what  :)

:on gay:
dead...

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 03/02]My Pet Lover ENDING-So Long![Kojiyuu + Takayuu]
« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2013, 08:31:34 AM »
My Pet Lover part 12

"YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

both of the girl got startled by someone outside their house.A large chant of Yuko's name kept repeating and Yuko has no choice but to open the door and as she opened the door she saw,

"Ta......Takamina?"

"Yuko We have to talk."

Yuko was shocked by Takamina's appearance,she can see the girl sweating furiously.

"Can you please go?You know that I don't want to talk to you anymore."

"But Yuko!This is important!I--"

"OH YEAH MINAMI?!Tell that to yourself!Do you remember the day I told you that my love is important to you?!But what did you do?You left me alone at the park!"Yuko exclaimed.

Minami was speechless on what Yuko just said,she looked down to the floor and she can hear Yuko sniffing to stop her tears on flowing through her cheek.

"See?you can't even respond!back then you wished to not see me anymore and now you are coming back to me?stop doing this Minami....stop playing with my heart."

Minami was still speechless...she doesn't know how to respond on Yuko's words,She can see Haruna looking at her coldly but in the same time she can feel that Haruna is worried about their situation on that time.
Yuko was about to close the door but then Minami grabbed her arm tightly and said,

"I...I know I've been so harsh to you....but please....just this time......Let me talk to you! and I promise....this would be the last time I would bother you...."

"Minami will you st--"

"Yuko.....just agree on her."

"Haruna..."

Finally Yuko agreed on talking with Minami by the help of Haruna but before the two left Minami gave Haruna an envelope and said to her to "open it at the right time" and of course Haruna didn't understand what she meant and just listen to the girl's words.

After many minutes Minami and Yuko arrived at their destination that was decided by Minami.

"Really Minami?Here at this park?"

"Yuko....I will be replacing you."

Yuko didn't understand what Minami meant but then as a second passes she understood what she meant to say.

"Wh-What?!"

"Yuko....I know the truth...this is your last day and now you can live and I will be replacing you.This is my punishment for doing this kind of things to you."Minami said as she cupped Yuko's face with both of her hands.

But on Yuko's situation,she doesn't understand the situation at all,she didn't expect for Minami to do this for her and then she suddenly cried.

"Y...Yuko?Why are you cryi-- !!!"

Yuko suddenly hugged Takamina.

"Idiot.....Why?Why did you do this?....I was planning to clear our problem but then you did this....I....I don't want to see you go away from me!"

"Yuko...*wipes tears* I know that you wont agree with this but you are the most important person in my whole entire life and I would risk anything for you!Even my life."

Suddenly A light appeared out of nowhere,both of the girls saw God.

"N...No!please God!take me instead!I don't agree on Minami replacing me!"

"Yuko....It's too late.I'm sorry but this is really goodbye."

*kisses Yuko on the lips

"Mi.....Minami..."

"So Long........I love you..."

"Mi.....MINAMI!!!!!!"

Turn of event were really fast,In a sudden glimpse Minami was gone and Haruna was shocked about that news,she couldn't believe that Yuko was still alive and after that day the name "Takahashi Minami" never existed at all,it's like she was in a dream all along and Yuko was sad about that happening but then Haruna remembered the letter Minami gave to her when she left her house and then she decided to give it to yuko.

What the letter contained:

Hi Yuko and Haruna!this letter is especially made for you too.

When you read this letter I am probably dead and not existing right now.

Yuko,I know that you're still mad at me because I leave you for the 3rd time,

1st was when I left you because of my sister,2nd is by the tree and 3rd is because I replaced your position,

But it's for the best right?I don't want you to waste this 2nd life of yours.

I want you to live happily,I want you to enjoy your life to the fullest!

As for Haruna,Thank you for showing this letter to Yuko.

I want you to love her okay?she maybe an over acting person but she is a sweet energetic girl!

If you learned to love her I'm sure you don't want to let go of her.

Yuko,Haruna,I will be watching you from above.I will be your guardian angel!

--Takahashi Minami

After both of the girls read the letter,they both cried and tears wont stop through their eyes.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and as Yuko and Haruna opened the door,they saw a brown cute little puppy.

"She looks cute,right Yuko?"

"Yeah....Let's take it!"

FLASHBACKGod and Takamina's conversation in Chapter 11

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Can I replace her?"

"Hmm?Are you sure?"

"Yes....well if it's possible..."

"It is possible but risking it....can you really do it?You still have a lot of things ahead of you."

"I love Yuko....I would do this for her."

"okay then *going to flick his hands*

"Wait!But can I be a dog for a change?"

"A dog?Why is that?"

"I just wanted to!"

"But once you get resurrected,your memories with them will be erased!"

"It's okay God,I just wanted to make yuko happy."

"*sigh + smile* okay then...well this is goodbye...for now"

*god flicks his hand*

END OF FLASHBACK

Many years passed and Haruna and Yuk's relationship turned into a beautiful one,they have lots of bond with each other and learnt to know each other more.

One day in the balcony of Haruna's house,

"Yuko!Takamina's running through your lap again!"

"Ah!is that so?Takamina!come here!"

*catches*

"Nice!....you know it's a great idea to name her Takamina*smiles*"

"Yeah *pats dog* atleast she reminds me of her."

"Yeah,You know Yuko?"

"Hm?"

"I bet Takamina is watching us right now!"

"Yeah,I think so too."

YUKO POV

"Though you are just a memory.....you gave me the most adventurous moment in my life...."

END OF POV

END.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:01:01 AM by Mai-chan »

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #155 on: March 02, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »
 :err:  :mon scare:

WHYY!!!!  :mon ref: Why did my Takababy have to *censor* (dont wanna spoil the story, ahaha  :lol:) :OMG:
Seriously, I like to pair Yuko and Haruna more but I dunno...  :fainted:
I do like the ending :on GJ: but I think My Pet Lover would be more awesome if it had a TakaYuu ending  :gyaaah:

And I laugh on Minami's deal with god (making her a dog just to make Yuko happy) :P
I dunno, I just find it funny  :on lol: but I still do wanted it to be a TakaYuu ending  :mon annoy:
ahaha  :wahaha:

Anyway, congrats~  :mon dance:
Hope you'll continue to bless us with your fics :D

Gambatte Mai-chan  :mon inluv:

:on gay:
dead...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: March 02, 2013, 09:24:39 PM »
Ah... takamina is so great.... willing to take Yuko's place

and asking to be reincarnated to be a dog, then was send to Yuko's again to watch over Yuko.

Woah... at last My Pet Lover is ending....

In the end, the story is so heart breaking for Minami... but happy ending for Yuko and Haruna.

What Minami has for Yuko is a true love...?!

Great fic... Thank you for the ending...

Can't wait to see your others update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Pinky Swear Chapter 3 - Etiolated Memory

"Someday I will befriend one of them!"

"Befriend?"

"Yeah!"

After what happened yesterday,the two girls known as the "unbreakable twins" suddenly gone silent.

For the past few weeks the two girls didn't do much bond with each other,even though they were best friends since then.

Atsuko is indeed sad about that kind of relationship with her friend since childhood and so finally she made up her mind to do the first move in their problem because she thinks that she is the one that started their rumbled up relationship that is happening for the past few weeks.

After the school bell rang,as the sign of dismissal of the class,Atsuko dashed to Minami's seat but somehow as Atsuko reaches Minami's seat she's no there anymore,like a dust flowing in mid air but Atsuko didn't gave up and gain information on were Minami went and finally someone said that she's at the school rooftop and there Atsuko dashed really fast to reach her at the right time.

Finally as Atsuko reaches the rooftop she saw a silhouette from afar,a silhouette  short girl with a ribbon on top.

Atsuko's eyes sparkle as she saw that kind of silhouette facing through the sunset,she dashed to that silhouette and shouted,

MINAMI!!!

As she said her best friend's name,the girl looked back and it is indeed her,Takahashi Minami,the girl that awaited her arrival for 2 years,the girl that loved her from the wasy she was and the girl that made her happy until now even though she's suffering brain cancer.

Atsuko felt the sense of relief through her heart and tears suddenly flowed through her eyes,she kept saying in front of Minami the word "Sorry" while sniffing with tears on her cheek.

Suddenly,Minami cupped her face and wiped Asuko's tears by using her handkerchief.

"M...Minami..."

"You have done nothing wrong."

"B...But I..."

"Besides...I think you're apologizing to the wrong person!"

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry miss but I really don't know who you are,I think you've misplaced me for someone else."

"Come on Minami!that's your name right?Takahashi Minami!"

"....Yeah but that doesn't proves that I'm that person that you are finding!"

"But Mina-"

"Minami is suffering a Brain Cancer......."

"!!!"

"Miss?Are you alright?"

The words of Minami's mom suddenly flashed through her ears,her eyes suddenly showed a scared condition with a bit of confusion inside."No....Is this because of her cancer?"Atsuko thought as she suddenly gone silent in front of Minami.Atsuko suddenly felt the sense of regret inside of her,If she just apologized to Minami much more earlier than now....then everything will be alright.

"Miss!*holds Atsuko's shoulders*"

"E-Eh?*shocked face*"

"Are you alright?Your face is so pale!*worried face*"

"A-ah!No no,I'm fine...sorry for worrying too much..."

"Is that so? then that's good...*removes hands from Atsuko's shoulder*"

"......Un....."

"Hey!Don't be so down!I'm sure that she will forgive you on what you've done so cheer up!"

"E...eh?"

"Come on!Don't show me that sad face of yours!Come on,smile!like this!*points at her own face while smiling*"

"Uh...*stares at Minami*"

"You don't want to smile huh?TAKE THIS~!*pinches cheeks*"

"I-ITTAI!!!!!Stop it!!!Take this!!*pinches cheeks back*"

"Oh~?fighting back huh?hehehe"

The two girls suddenly played under the fading sunset with some laughter coming out of their stomachs.Many minutes later and darkness covered the whole sky.

"Ouch......my cheeks hurts.....*holds both cheeks*"

"Me too....."

"But I guess I win huh?"

"Eh?Why is that?"

"Because!......You smiled!"

Atsuko's face suddenly gone red,Minami's words plus her shimmering smile made her heart skip a beat.

"Uh....thanks...."

"About what?"

"About cheering me up..."

"Ah that?It's nothing!"

"Un.....*nods head horizontally*....If you didn't cheered me up then I'm still lonely..."

"*sigh + smile* Okay then..."

"Wow...."

Both of the two girls were amazed by the scene that they are witnessing,It is a simple image of the moon ad the stars but for some reason it's like what they are seeing is much more brighter than the same old sky that they are seeing since birth.

"This is the first time I saw something like this."

"Me too..."

"Can you see it?"

"See what?"

"The lighthouses..."

".....Hmmm......No...I could only see the moon and stars but no lighthouse!where is it anyways?"

"There."

Minami suddenly stand up to the bench of the rooftop and stretched her arm up to the sky,it's almost like she's reaching for the sky.

"These are the lighthouses I am talking about!they are bright and wonderful stars!Just like lighthouses!*smiles*"

"I see!They do look like one!"

"Yeah! and someday I will befriend one of them!"

"Befriend?"

"Yeah!I'm going to reach them through that place they are living on! and thank them on the things they have done for me!"

"Like what?"

"Helping me on getting home for starters!My mom said that they are my only lead on getting home."

"How can that be a lead through home if it's still dark?"

"Yeah!I know that nothing quite change....but....you could see it a whole lot better!*smiles*

"So....you wanted to be a...."

"An astronaut!"

"That's nice."

"I know right?*smiles*.....Hey!My names Takahashi Minami!*hands out her hand*"

"Uh......*smiles*....Maeda Atsuko....nice to meet you.....*shakes hand*

The two girls finally reunited with each other but that is for Atsuko's situation but as for Minami it is a start of a new friendship of Atsuko and her.Both of the girls left school with some smiles on their faces as they separate from their own destinations.

@Takahashi Residence

@Dinner table

"So how was school,Minami?"

"It was great mom!plus!I made a new friend!"

"Really?What's her name?"

"Maeda Atsuko!"

"*shocked face*.....What did she said to you as she met you?"

"Uhm....she's acting a bit weird at first but then she did well!*smiles*"

"Is that so?"

"Mom are you okay?You don't look so good..."

"No I'm fine Minami!Let's just continue eating."

"O...okay...."

@Atsuko's Bedroom

"What am I going to do now?.....*crouches on bed*......It......It hurts Minami.....It really does...

Atsuko indeed promised herself to be strong and not cry on their situation but as for a little girl's heart....she couldn't take anymore of this pain that she is feeling right now,a large uproar of crying can be heard through her room,her mother wasn't there because of her late time job and there,Atsuko is crying alone....with a pain inside her heart....

But then as she cries much more a light burst on her window,she got attracted to that light and decided to look on what is happening right now and there she saw tons of small lights falling in mid air....a thing called "Meteor shower",her tears suddenly stopped and stared at the beautiful scenery that she is seeing in front of her,her eyes sparkled and watched the meteors fall through the ground.

Suddenly her phone rang,

"T.Minami"

was the thing written on her cellphone,it was an incoming call from Minami,now that she think about it before they got separated from their walk to her home they exchange cellphone numbers.As Atsuko stops thinking,she answered Minami's phone call,

"Yo Atsuko!"

"Hey Minami,Why did you call all of a sudden?"

"Can you see them?"

"What?the lighthouses?"

"Yeah!Cool right?"

"Yeah......Hey,they are coming for you,right Minami?"

"Huh?"

"They are visiting us,here in earth!"

"Ah!ahahaha!I know right?That's so nice of them!"

"So you don't need to go there anymore."

"Huh?What do you mean?"

"Go to space I mean,visit the stars and stuff...maybe they are saying that there are more important things to do than to visit them."

"Hmm~.....I still want to go there!"

"Why is that?"

"I don't know.....somehow I got this feeling that I am striving for something...like...I want to complete a wish that I haven't completed yet!"

".....Wait...there are billions of stars in the sky,what are you going to do when you are there?Who's the lighthouse that you are going to visit?"

"The  brightest one of course!"

"Well that does make sense"

"Ah!It's over!"

"Oh...It sure did...ahaha!We didn't even looked at it much longer."

"hehehe!I know right?...Hey Atsuko!Can you see that star?"

"What star?"

"The brightest one of them all!Once you see it,the other stars that surrounds it can form something amazing!"

"really?let me grab some time to find it...."

"Oka-- *unknown voice*...Oh!mom said I should sleep!ahaha!she's really caring huh?Well once you find that star you will be amazed I'll tell you!"

"Really?why is that?"

"Well....because that is the star that I'm going to visit!Because it looks like a--"

"Like a what Minami?"

Atsuko suddenly noticed that her cellphone is out of battery.

"Really?....well...let's see what she is saying......star....star....."

After many seconds Atsuko's eyes showed a shocked pattern by the thing she saw.

"....Medal....."

Of course,A medal,that is what Minami is talking about,what Atsuko saw is a medal that is formed by many bright stars.

The brightest one is the medal and the white ones forms the lace of the medal.Instead of crying,Atsuko suddenly smiled and said,

".....They do make this place even more brighter......Minami......I still love you...."

T.B.C.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:30:07 AM by Mai-chan »

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Thanks for "MY pet lover" update & end, it was a great fic :D Bittersweet ending for Minami but glad Yuko&Haruna are happy with doggy Takamina :3

& Thanks for "Pinky Swear" update!!! I really love this fic two! So sweet and beautiful and sad and happy all at the same time lol. Really sad to see the effects of Minami's conditon taking effect but glad she could "meet" Atsuko again. Oh, and I love your sketches. That one of Minami is really cool :D
Thanks again! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... coz' of her brain tumor, Minami got a memory loss every now and then.... I think

So sad for Atsuko for having to miss out the window where she can apologize to the Minami that she had hurt.....

Even with her loss of memory... unconsciously she still remember about the medal's promise....

Atsuko be brave and strong.... be there for Minami please.... give her happiness even for the little time you have left to spend together with.

What's going to happen next....

I can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - I`ll Give (This Happy Time For You)