JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Discord - Kuroi Case

Author Topic: MAI'S S.C.[01/17] Unrequired Love [Atsumina]  (Read 82819 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Wow, the manga is really impressive...
I've tried making one before and it failed miserably(though it was completely handdrawn)
wow... nod nod...
I like how you can do the different viewpoints and such....
The shading was also pretty epic...
but they have no ears...(not big prob as most ppl I know don't draw the ears)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
the manga...it was WOW...

just like what would came from a pro mangaka...why don't you start lookkng for assistants?

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
No problem, Mai-chan!  :')

Seriously! Your drawings are amazing.. :thumbsup: Hope i can draw good as you.. My drawing skill is so-so >_< And hope i can write excellent story too..

Oh well.. When your school starts and busy with school works and it will take you forever to update *well.not forever exactly* i'll be waiting.. Hehehe

For now, please keep on updating :D

Thank you :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
All atsumina´s fans appreciate this..thanxs a lot!

Offline DarkEye

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!! IS THIS REALLY REAL~?!!!  WAW!!! :deco: :deco: :deco:

Mai-chan~!!! awesome as always  :rockon: :rockon: :bounce: :on GJ:

I like the drawings!!! SO PRO  :drool: :drool: :drool:

I didn't expect it to be THIS good! and your artworks from your link is so awesome!!!!  :w00t: :w00t:

I can wait patiently!!! Just please continue this  :cry: :cry:

And I don't mind rated 18 drawings~~~  :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed:

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
@cisda83 Thank you for reading :')))))

@Hii_chan Hope you still tune in for the next chapter \(^o^  )/

@7sam14 ahahaha is that so~?  :shy1: :shy2: but I think I wont aim to be a mangaka in the feature :lol:

@dark48 You're awesome too  :rockon: Thank you for reading! :D

@Shinoki but....I DID drew many ears in this manga :( maybe the way I draw ears doesn't even look like ears OTL thank you for the compliments though~

@bunny_rabbit Finding assistants that will really listen to you is hard and besides I'm only young so I don't really like bossing around XD and it's a good experience on working by yourself so that you could work much more
                                harder for me and for the readers too :D

kenjoy12 you can write stories too!!I know that I lack in grammar and I have made many typos here in JPH!P but that doesn't matter!what matters is that you share your fantasies stories here just like me!It's a way for sticking to your fandom and having experience too! :D and I think IT will really take forever ahahaha but I will try my best on continuing this manga :D

Haruko I hope they ALL do XD thank you for reading~

@DarkEye NO!This is a dream~!!! just kidding :3 yep this is real!clean your glasses! it might be foggy XD and I am no pro! I still lack here in this manga! DX but I really thank you for the appreciation and the compliments that you gave me :')

EVERYONE~!!! Thank you for reading! and this topic have reacked 10k+ views~!!!! YEEEEEEEY!!!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock: :bounce: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Thank you for all those who kept reading my junk-- :shock: I MEAN STUFF!!!

every person that appreciates my work really makes me smile! this is a way of getting motivation to something and I really thank you guys for staying with me on my ju-- i mean...."stories" :sweat:

I hope you will all still stay tune for my ongoing stories and have a nice life~!!  :twothumbs
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline TK.Yuu

@PROTO wow....I don't even have an idea about the last role would be! maybe a little diagram would help~? :D

@HISASHIBURI WAAAAAAAAAAAAAW this is the first time I saw a manga posted here in JPH!P!!! KEWLLLL I think per chapter will definitely worth the wait!

Good luck and awesome as always Mai-chan!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
You're right.. Thanks for the encourgement it means a lot to me…*crying like a river* T^T It just so hard to describe the feelings and put it into words.. You know what i mean.. Hehehe..

Thank you so much (*^_^*)

Well, like i said before even though it took you forever to update.. Atleast, we, your readers know that you'll not going to abandon your stories.. right?

And btw you got yourself a fan.. *dancing t-ara n4's countryside* I'M YOUR #1 FAN~! ..\\(^O^)// Though i know you have already.. Ahahaha XD

Thank you.. Keep on updating :bow:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:47:53 AM by kenjoy12 »

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 05/31]The Outside World [Atsumina]
« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2013, 07:48:08 AM »
The Outside Word

"It's raining again...."

"Yeah...Do you think it will stop?"

"I believe not...."

"I guess it's raining on the outside huh?"The girl said as she leaned to the girl that she is talking with.

"Yeah....I guess you're right...."the girl said as she accepts the lean of the girl.

[insert town name],Is a place where they live.A place of darkness.A place where there is no sun.The whole city is covered  by a huge "umbrella-like" shape.There is actually no rain in their town but they can here the rain from the outside world.

Every time it rains,Bit by bit they feel like they are birds that are trapped inside a cage.

Minami's POV

I was born in this town and I have no idea why this umbrella-like thing is covering the whole town.

As I was thinking really deep,Atsuko suddenly spoke and said,

"Let's go to the outside world...."

"What?Why so sudden?"

"I want to see the sun....that we are only seeing from story books..."

"But we will be punished if we go inside the umbrella!"

"Please Minami..."

I stand up and showed her my palm,

"Here....let's go."

She gave me her simple yet beautiful smile.

We ran as fast as we could until we reached the main base.

We got inside the umbrella without any troubles.....no one stopped us.Atsuko and I climbed the umbrella by the long amount of stairs that is above us.

Many hours passed and we finally made into the top.We are about to go to the outside world.....The place where there is....

Light.

"Finally....Minami....we made it....."

"Yes we did Atsuko...."I said as I hold her hands tightly.

Both of us felt restless and laid down on the grass field...

Atsuko and I both smiled at each other and rest......peacefully without regrets....

END of Minami's POV

END

Not really and ORG story but I can't stop myself on showing this story here X3 and I can't think of a town name ahahahahaha :lol:

@kenjoy12D'aaaaaawww I never thought I have a fan *tears of joy* thank you for that :'))))) and just write what you want~! \o/

@TK.Yuu I knew someone would ask for the diagram XDD Well I have done that :D Just wait until Sunday for the update!

(c)Project DiVA
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:25:02 PM by Mai-chan »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 05/31]The Outside World [Atsumina]
« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
Great OS there...

So are they dead or something...?

Rest with no regret... is like dying without regret...

Anyhow... great lovely Atsumina story

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
@The Outside world - Atsumina! Always together .. Sweet..  :deco: So familiar, i don't know if i'd watched it or read it somewhere.. Ummm.. :? Well, still the story is well written nice idea showing the picture..  :thumbsup
The Outside Word
[insert town name],Is a place where they live.
At first my face was like :shocked then :D I just laughed at it.. Funny!

@Mai-chan - Oh! You never thought? Well, you have one now and  i'm honored to be your #1 fan.. :fap

Thank you for the OS you shared :bow:

Offline TK.Yuu

« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2013, 01:03:51 PM »
Wow this is Project DiVA's WORLD's END UMBRELLA!!  :deco:

awesome for pairing atsumina up! ;)

and the ending was nice too :D
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 06/03]PROTO Chapter 7[SCI-FI]
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2013, 05:16:16 AM »
PROTO Chapter 7

"What should we do now Nezumi?"I asked her while the crowd is still nuts.

"....We need more hints.....OY!USAGI!"Nezumi suddenly shouted.

After what she said just 1 of the 3 large monitors appeared above and thus the noisy crowd suddenly stopped on what they are looking and stood up their head,waiting on what's going to happen.

"Oh!what is it Nezumi-chwan?"

"Could you show the flat diagram of the dice you presented earlier?"

"Eh???Hmmm.....I don't know on how that is going to help but okay!"

After that the monitor that is presenting Usagi-san's face change into the dice's flat diagram and it looked like this,

"Is that the only thing you need Nezumi-chwan?"

"Yes.Just let that picture stay and don't fade out the monitor."

"Okay then!Everyone you only have 45 minutes remaining!Hurry up!!!your gates through the 6 CP's are going to fade out if you keep em' waitin'!!!well See ya later~!!!"

After that Nezumi looked up through the monitor and so does the other players.Group by group are giving theories to each other on which circle should they select and some are playing dirty....planning on betraying their allies,just....why are they doing this?thinking and saving their own lives and not for the both of them?Why are some humans so selfish?!

"Hey Minami.You should go in number 6 while I go in number 3."

"Eh?Why should we be separated?"

"Because we need to be sure."

"WHAT?!That doesn't make sense!!!Wait.....are you betraying me Nezumi?!"

"Hey!don't get the wrong idea!I'm not betraying you!"

"Then why should we be separated?!"

"Because!!!---"

Before Nezumi's words were complete,a random player suddenly shouted,

"H-Hey!someone got in the number 2 circle!!!!"

"I-It's my partner!!!She's a beta-tester and she's really good at puzzles!!!"

The crowd suddenly ran through the number 2 circle but not all of them got in.The beta-tester that was said to be a good puzzler was a girl.I am pitiful on seeing her situation.She was just crouching at the edge of the caged circle and getting crushed by the crowd that's surrounding her.Other players were afraid to risk their lives and just backed out of the 2nd puzzle and some are still thinking on which circle should they pick.

I looked at the monitor and I see why the girl chose the number 2 circle and it's because it's really close to the 2 numbers that appeared earlier and those are the number 1 and number 5 but why does Nezumi want me to be separated from her?There are still thousands of us outside the 6 circles and only 26 people are in the number 2 cage.Suddenly Nezumi spoke and said,

"Hey!All of you in circle number 2!Do you really believe her answer?"

The crowd inside the number 2 circle were confused as Nezumi asked them and a random player said,

"Ofcourse!She's a beta-tester!"

"And I am too!"Nezumi said.

"Do you really think that the dice that Usagi rolled was the exact dice that is in that bowl right there?!"Nezumi said as she pointed through the floating table.

"That thing that we saw earlier is clearly fake since the one that rolled it is impossible to see in reality!"

The crowd suddenly began to murmur and murmur and then another random player said,

"This is a game!!!an online game!Even carabaos can roll a dice here!It's on the code!You're theory doesn't make sense since we are in an online game!"

"Oh really?Well half of what you said is true but do you really think that this game would present the bowl in which the exact answer was? and if it is that exact bowl then did they maintain that answer?If you don't believe me then fine! but I'm just trying to save all of your butts from dying!"

All of the players in the circle 2 were shocked,they decided to get out of the circle as fast as they can.The theory of Nezumi was straight to the point.This game can betray us since it did betrayed us already!They betrayed us on playing this game so maybe this game would play tricks on us and betray us again!

I looked to the number 2 circle and the player that is in the circle is the beta-tester itself.She was still in the edge of the caged circle,it's like she's not even planning on going out of the circle.I looked at the time and I can't believe that we only have 10 minutes left.

Some players get in to different circles.What's creepy is that some of them are murmuring,"I don't have a great life so I should end it right now." and many more.Why do Akimoto-sensei have to do this?!Making us suffer instead of enjoying the game!

Suddenly Nezumi approached me and said,

"Minami.I am going to the number 3 circle,Right now I am not going to let you in the number 6 circle but I will just let you choose your own.It's your choice in the end if you still want me as your partner So I need to go."

After that Nezumi went straight to the number 6 circle.Some of the players followed her and if you look at it carefully most of the crowd is in Nezumi's side.They trusted her since she is very logical through the theory she just said earlier.

5 minutes remaining and I am still outside.Will I go inside or just stand here and save my life?but even though I save my life in this 2nd puzzle,I'm still at risk because I am still inside this game.

But suddenly...

"*hic* *hic*"

I heard a moaning cry that is coming at the 2nd circle.It was the girl that is know as a beta-tester.I don't know why but I approached her without thinking.

*side comment*I will insert a drawing here of Minami and the girl but the tablet's cable is broken :/ *end*

"Why are you crying?"

"It's none of your business....now leave me....you're just wasting your 5 minutes!"

"I'm not wasting it!so tell me!Why are you crying?"

The girl hugged me all of a sudden.It's like we have known each other for about a year or so.She kept crying and crying and I just patted her back and said,"What happened?"

I waited for her answer while she is moaning and sniffing the fluid that is going out through her nose.I used my jacket to wipe her tears and then she looked at me and said,

"My....my...partner betrayed me....he said that he will stay by my side but now he doesn't want to accompany me....."

she said that to me but not straightly,she can't look at my eyes straightly because she kept crying and can't hold her tears.I am so pitiful to this girl.I want to help her with all I got,her,being in this kind of situation is really sad to see so I said,

"Don't worry....It might not be too much but I will accompany you...even though I will die here in this circle!"

"We will not die here."

"What?....What do you mean?"I wondered as she said those words.

"....I said this to my partner but he didn't believe me because I have no theory."

"Why can't you say your theory?"

"....because I....I can't put it into words."

"What do you mean?"

"Well what made me do it is because of Usagi-san's words.The time he said I know you are all wondering on what are those 6 towers in front of you!Well they are your ticket on aiming for the 6 CP!!!! ",It means that all of these circles might be the answer!but my partner didn't believe that and just left me."

"Ticket on aiming for the 6 CP........I GOT IT!"

"Eh?"

"You were right!Your hunch was right!"

What this beta-tester said gave me a really great hint,she remind me of the loop holes that Usagi-san said and what she said is one of those loopholes! The other one is that when Nezumi requested the flat diagram,there he said "Hmmm.....I don't know on how that is going to help but okay!",It means that the answer is all of the circles!but you really have to think outside the box because you need a trick to be alive in this puzzle and it is really simple.

"Hey what's your name?"The beta-tester suddenly asked.

"Uhm...Takahashi Minami! and you are?"

"I'm....Maeda Atsuko.Nice to meet you!"

"Yeah nice to meet you too."

I replied as I shook her hand.

"Uhm....Takahashi-san...thank you for being here with me..."

"It's okay Maeda-san!Just tell me if you need something okay?"

"Okay *smiles*"

Wow....her smile is so angelic.....

"TIME'S UP EVERYONE~!!!!NOW HERE IS THE ANSWER~!!!"

Usagi-san's face suddenly appeared at the giant monitor and replaced the dice's flat diagram that was standing still along ago.The floating table when down through the ground while being guarded by the guards and after that the assigned guard to open the lid from the bowl was standing in front of it.

"Now Mr.Guard!You may now open the lid!

The guard grabbed the lid by using both of his hands,half a thousand of people are in each circle and I am scared to see someone that is going to die but this is how life rolls....

Me and Maeda-san are the only people in circle 2 while there are plenty in the other circles and the majority of the most player in a circle is in number 6 because Nezumi is in there but I was so concerned in Nezumi's current state,did she also thought on the thing that was running inside my head?did she saw the loophole in this puzzle?Only the bowl in front of us could answer those questions.

*Usagi-san's voice*

"AND THE NUMBER IS!!!!!!!!!"

T.B.C

What do you think the number is?

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 06/03]PROTO Chapter 7[SCI-FI]
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2013, 06:11:16 AM »
Ohmygosh! Aachan a beta-tester.. Yey! Me too Takamina I understood what Aachan said.. Atsumina moment! :fap

Aww.. Takamina being worried to Nezumi! Sweet..! :') :thumbsup

Oh! What will happen to Nezumi-Takamina's partnership? Will Takamina continue and give her trust to Nezumi? Will Nezumi betray Takamina? Will the PROTO be successful to revealed underneath the mask of each player? Are everything going to be okay? Alot of questions? Mysteries? Puzzles? Who's going to be safe? Who's not? Ohman! Can't wait!

This story made me hyped,! >_< I'm so tense from excitement right now! :fap Very thrilling! :banghead: Get a grip of yourself kenjoy12!

Thank you for the latest update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2013, 08:33:02 AM »
So Acchan appears... as a Beta-Tester!!!  :w00t: :w00t:

Awww..... very small Mayumina moment... Takamina being worried about Nezumi...

I wonder what happens!!!

oh yeah... Mai-Chan...
Where the heck do you get these Puzzles and such?  :? :?

U know... just wondering...  :doh:

aww~~~ Man~~~ now I have to wait next week... I hope I can still read it with Classes Starting all....  :banghead: :banghead:

Thanks For Zee Chap Update!!!! Mai-Chan!!!!  :D :D
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2013, 09:28:44 AM »
I want the number to be both 2 and 6 xD

Thank you for the update :D I liked it ^~^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2013, 04:32:16 PM »
Yeah... Atsuko was there... eh... she was the beta tester...

And Minami seems to be attracted to Atsuko...

Would Atsuko and Minami going to be together...?

Or Minami and Nezumi would still be partner...?

What's the number....?

I hope Atsuko, Nezumi and Minami able to survive this test

Thank you for the update

Can't wait for the next one

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 06/08]PROTO Chapter 8 part 1[SCI-FI]
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2013, 08:20:11 AM »
@kenjoy12 Ahahaha  :lol: Thanks for tuning in :D

@7sam14 Well on the first puzzle I made that up and the second was from Fukumoto Nobuyuki :D About how I get the puzzles,I like playing puzzle and logic games since I was a kid and some are my own puzzles.So whenever there is a new puzzle upcoming in this story,PROTO and has no credits in the end then that puzzle or logic puzzle was created by me :D

WotaOtaku~ Ahahaha but you can't XDD Thanks for reading! :D

cisda83 So many questions are running in your mind aye~?Thanks for reading :)

The release of the new episode of PROTO is early because it has a part 1 with it!So everytime there is a "part 1" Chapter,I will post it every Saturday so that you wont say that it's too short and it uplifts your curiousity XD
Tomorrow I will post Chapter 8 part 2 :D and today is the Senbatsu Sousenkyo! Hope our Kami-oshi's will get a good rank!!! Especially my oshimen,takamina~  :wub:

PROTO Chapter 8 part1

"Number 1"

After that the wholecrowd per circle gone nuts. All of them panicked and why is that? Ironically,no one no one was in the number 1 circle.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*evillaugh tone* Looks like everyone is going to die! This is so entertaining to watch~!"

Every crowd per circle can't believe what's happening. Right here, their lives are going to end but some cold hearted players from outside are smiling since they’re happy that their partner is going to die and that they’ll have a chance to gain 3 CPs.While some players are concerned of their partners..Just like me.

"ENOUGH BLABBERING!!! NOW!! RELEASE THE GIANT STEEL BALLS EXCEPT FOR NUMBER 1!!!"

After what Usagi-san said, I heard loud cries from the players that are inside the circles and also,the players outside the circles.

I suddenly backed out my whole body until it reaches the edge of the caged circle and so does Maeda-san.

Bit by bit I can hear the releasing sound of the giant steel ball. I am afraid even though I know that what I and Maeda-san are doing will both save us our lives. I heard a loud BANGas the steel ball fell from the ground which shook the whole area.

We are still alive.

The giant steel ball will kill you in this cage but not on the edge of it.Considering that the cages are circular.

The giant steel ball can't reach the edge.That’s the answer to this puzzle and it's all thanks to Maeda-san's since she saw it through Usagi-san's words.

"Everyone that is still alive and is in the cages, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You all have gained 3CP's!!! The next puzzle will begin shortly."

I looked at my chip bar on my left wrist and I really did gained 3CP's. I let out a big sigh of relief and as I looked at Maeda-san,she smiled back at me and gave me a hug and I patted her back.For some reason I cried a bit.

I was so scared of dying,dying in this kind of game.After a minute or so all the steel balls from the different numbers of circles came back to their original position and after that,I stood up and so did Maeda-san.

I was so shocked with what I saw as I looked at the cages of the other numbers...All of it except the number 2 and 1 cages are full of blood...Lifeless bodies of the other players.It was so gruesome but I tried to calm myself as I hold for Maeda-san's hand and ran to the 6th circle.

"T-Takahashi-san?!Where are we going?"

"I need to check something!"

"What is it?"

"I need to check something... I need to check if my partner is still alive..."

"Ta...Takahashi-san..."

Even though she's acting a bit weird earlier, it's like she knew from the start that the answer is all of the cages but why did she let me think that she's betraying me?Does she also want to check how much I trust her? Usagi-san did say something beforewe start this puzzle...

"World 1 is the world were you will learn how totrust your partner"

Darn it! Did she test me this time? I am such anidiot for not trusting her... But now... Please... Just please... Let me seeher breathing...Waiting for me to arrive at the 6th circle and say"You are so slow..."

But then... I was too late as I and Maeda-san arrived at the 6th circle... We saw...

*a picture of acrushed body that is covered by a jacket which resembles the jacket of Nezumi*
(I can't draw it DDDD: too much bloooooood"

"....Ne......NEZUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!"

T.B.C.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:18:40 PM by Mai-chan »

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 06/08]PROTO Chapter 8 part 1[SCI-FI]
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2013, 09:58:02 AM »
SHOCK :shocked

Ohmygosh~ Takamina and Acchan still alive.. Phew..

NOO~! Nezumi! Is she alright? Hope she's playing trick..

This just add to my anxiety.. :nervous Though i'm excited! Uwaa.. Can't wait :fap :thumbsup

Will be waiting for your next update :bow: :thumbsup

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MAI'S S.C.[UPDATE! 06/08]PROTO Chapter 8 part 1[SCI-FI]
« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2013, 03:40:48 PM »
Atsuko and Minami survived...

How about Nezumi....?

Nezumi like jacket was found....with lots of blood coming out of crush body...

I hope Nezumi was alive...

Minami didn't trust Nezumi...

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Discord - Kuroi Case