JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~

Author Topic: aruka's OS Collection | Various pairings  (Read 81842 times)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (UPDATE 03/20)
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2012, 08:02:33 AM »
IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles ~ No! Not a single-shot, but a drabble shortfic collection! ...

It has been updated. Please go here.

Just one update though. Sorry about that! :bow: Got busy too!
And apparently, I got the definition of drabble wrong. What I've written there aren't drabbles, they're more like shortfics. Mm.. sorry again! :bow:

Sankyu.. :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (UPDATE 03/20)
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2012, 12:54:25 PM »
Can you please pm me the fic? I would like to read it, but I lack the access to that particular section. Please pm it to me?  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2012, 01:16:33 PM »
@karomuwi: You haven't got access there? Or you chose to not have any access there?

Okay, PM already sent! No reason for a sad face anymore... smile :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:28:00 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2012, 02:16:34 PM »
I loved KojiYuu one the most *biased mode on*  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

But really, all of them were fun to read  :twothumbs

I'll be waiting for your other updates  ;)

And thanks for the flattery...  :roll: *blushes*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (UPDATE 03/24)
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2012, 09:53:44 PM »
@sakura_drop_: Hehe~ already thought so about the 'bias' reason.. :grin: :grin: I could never blame if there's someone who's biased about KojiYuu, because KojiYuu is just so beyond adorable. :wub: :wub:

Thank you lots for having the fun reading all of them! :D :D

The next post below would be the announcement of new updates and I bet you already knew where to find it. So please enjoy the next updates! :D

@All Thank-ers: Thank you lots for thanking the shortfic collection. :D Really, I appreciate it so much. :twothumbs
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:01:34 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles] (UPDATE 03/25)
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2012, 09:54:24 PM »
IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles ~ No! Not a single-shot, but a drabble shortfic collection! ...

Two recent updates have been added to the post. Please go here.

Please enjoy! :D Comments are always welcomed! :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:00:26 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2012, 10:37:17 PM »
OMG!!! AWESOME!!! Please, a continuation of MariMii!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2012, 06:20:41 AM »
@sakura_drop_: wow.. a continuation? the shortfic was only meant to be a one short shot actually, but let's see if a continuation is possible. even if I would write the next part of it, maybe I'll put it near the end of the whole shortfic collection. :nervous

As always, thank you for reading and the AWESOME word! :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Book of My Single-Shots [Temporary Missing Link] (UPDATE 03/26)
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2012, 06:46:42 AM »
My notes:
  • "Normal sentences" are talks. "Italic sentences" are thoughts, imaginations, or dreams.
  • Before you read this, I would like to say that I'm sorry if you find some mistakes in this fic or this fic doesn't work the way you've expected. I don't want to use this as an excuse, but I admit this fic is a product of rushed work overnight.
  • I don't know what to say again. The atmosphere in AKB's fandom is sure still full of angst and horrors, though it is (probably) slowly reducing now.

Temporary Missing Link
Pairing: W Matsui (Matsui Rena x Matsui Jurina)

“Rena-chan! Rena-chan!”

I turned my head to your familiar sound calling me, right in the middle of Team S’s training, and effectively breaking the dynamics of the session that evening. The accompanying music from the speakers was still there playing, but only to accompany the clueless standing people because of me suddenly stopping.

I wasn’t aware of the broken flow, as I turned my head everywhere, to every direction where your voice was most likely to come from. I even needed to be snapped out several times by Kumi-chan’s shake on my left shoulder.

“Rena-chan, why did you stop?” I could see Kumi-chan’s confused, but worried expression.
     “I heard Jurina-chan calling me! Did you see her?!” I squeezed her shoulders with my hands, desperately wanting the answer of your whereabouts.
     “Jurina? What are you talking about, Rena-chan?”

Honestly, I was surprised when Kumi-chan said that. How could she be so ignorant about your presence in SKE? Had she been stop caring about you?

“What did you say, Kumi?! How dare you speak like that!” I shook her shoulders even harder. The other members immediately ran into us to break my outburst.
     “Calm down, Rena-chan! Don’t hurt Kumi!” I heard Yuria-chan begging me to stop, but I brushed her off.
     “Please stop, Rena-chan!” this time it’s Kana-chan’s voice. Still, brushing it off.

That outburst was surely to be getting more intense, if only I didn’t hear someone saying..

“Jurina is not here right now!”

I froze at my spot, my hands still attached to Kumi-chan’s shoulders.

“Jurina is in Tokyo now. She’s in Team K now!” Yuuka-chan’s words reminded me. Simple, but sharp.

I looked at Yuuka-chan’s direction. She looked sad, as if she understand the angsty atmosphere inside the whole training room. It was the atmosphere created by our major angst since your temporary departure to our sister group. Dark.

“Okay, why don’t we have some rest?!” suggested Rika-chan in the midst of this breakdown. “We’re surely tired currently. A little bit of rest should make us better.”

And so, the training session was forcefully dismissed. But most of the people were still not leaving as they surrounded me.

“Gomenasai~” my voice cracked. “... Kumi-chan.”

Kumi-chan didn’t show me any signs of being offended. She even held my hands tight.

“It’s okay, Rena-san. Let’s sit somewhere there, shall we?”
     “Can I.. have a moment on my own? I want to.. sit alone for a while.”
     “Wakatta~” Kumi smiled understandingly, and let me sat down on an empty bench.

Shortly later, Mizuki approached me and passed a bottle of water, while saying..

“If you need something, just call us Rena-chan.” she sounded so reassuringly, before she and Kumi walked away from this single-occupied bench.

I was always glad of the fact that I’m surrounded by such caring friends like them. Maybe because we, as well as you, had been together since day one in SKE that the camaraderie had been solidly built for the lengthy time of 3.5 years approximately. Yes, it was solidly built... until Day 2 at the SSA concert.

「Matsui Jurina from SKE48 Team S is to join AKB48 Team K」

No words spoken from me the moment the announcement came up in the middle of our fatigue after our string of performances.

Just tears and a broken heart.

-----||-----

「Matsui Jurina from SKE48 Team S is to join AKB48 Team K」

Those words were still ringing so loud inside my mind, even after multiple days.

Yes, Team S still got the joys. We still had the laughs. We still had the strong bond.

But it’s definitely not the same anymore.

Though my agitations and anxiety had been calmed when knowing that you would fill two posts, AKB and SKE, this fact undoubtedly also created a new pair of those nouns. A new wave of anxiety slowly but sure filled me in the form of anxious wonders about how long would you be in Team K. Because I knew the decision of moving you temporarily could also change in the future.

Would you return to SKE? Or ~I was afraid of this possibility~ would you keep being in AKB?

You had no idea how I was so afraid of the latter option. So afraid that I tend to get agitated each time I thought about it.

I was weak, wasn’t I?

I looked around the training room once again from where I sit. I could see the others right there, some of them were sitting on the floor, some of them were playing around chasing each other. The amount of serious faces was in balance with the amount of the unserious faces.

All Team S, except you, were present this day: Kumi-chan, Yuria-chan, Yukko-chan, Kana-chan, Yuuka-chan, Akisun, Haa-chan, Rumi-chan, Mizuki, Akarin, Shiitan, Rika-chan the captain, and me. Almost all personnel of our team.

I could see your shadows between the people right there, hugging and kissing randomly like you always do in our spare time. So random that it sometimes made me so deadly jealous of it.

Unconsciously, my own fingers touched my cheeks, tracing the surface you had sneakily pushed your lips onto. I knew I often avoid your kisses until recently.

But I didn’t know why, I felt so horrible when I think about it. It’s strange for me to say this, but I regretted all of those avoidances I did. If only I knew you would finally move, I would offer these cheeks as much as you wanted.

Unconsciously, those fingers also met on the lips of mine, the very same lips that you’ve planted a kiss on it years ago. For precisely, a surprise attack known as my first kiss. Stolen for good by you. I should be blushing now if I remember that, but I couldn’t. The reddish color that was supposed to spread on my cheeks, was spreading on my eyes.

Now I sat with my arms wrapped around my legs. I buried my face on my knees. Without I became unaware of it, drops of tears had marred this face of mine. I cried again, thus explaining the red eyes.

You see, Jurina-chan? The anxiety had crawled up into myself again. I couldn’t stop it... the anxiety rubbing on me, as well as my flowing tears.

I... missed you already.

-----||-----

I remembered... I tried to embrace you as tight as possible right after that announcement.

I couldn’t think of anything but the fear of losing you. It’s all about being afraid again...

Deep down, my heart was shouting protests. “Why did you let Jurina-chan go?!!” - “Why did you break Jurina-chan and SKE?!!”

But most importantly... “Why did you separate Jurina-chan from me?!!”

For a while, I felt very down.

I was sure the other SKE members also felt the same that they approached us later, forming a tight circle that surrounded us as the origin. I felt we, your fellow teammates, all shared the same feelings towards you and the announcement.

We’ve already seen with our own eyes since the start that you always rocked the stages as SKE’s center, a position that most of us wanted so much. We’ve long realized you’re one of the very dominant forces that determined the big steps SKE had done. Surely, we knew that most of us wanted to fill the void you made and we would be hypocrites if we said we didn’t want that position. On the other side, we would also be such hypocrites if we said we wanted you to go.

No one! No one in SKE wanted you to go! I could guarantee that, Jurina-chan.

This, my mind believed that, as well as believing you would leave SKE for good.

And this put me again in a flood of tears. Again, I mumbled about me crying. I was really weak indeed.

Yes, sometimes being a non-hypocrite also hurts, especially if there was a serious change of tides coming to you.

But somehow in my eyes, you looked so ready. When you finally, gently, untied the embrace from all of us, that moment I thought you had found a way to cross the changing tides. Seriously, in my opinion you looked so cool, yet in the same time that coolness of yours saddened me a lot more.

Because that coolness was emanating more from your leaving figure. You walked away from us, showing us your tough back that followed your stepping feet.

I needed someone that I could hold, so that I didn’t fall after watching you. Finally hugged the also brokenhearted Akane-san though, and both of us didn’t stop crying that time. I believed that fallen tears we had had just shown the people out there of how special you were to us.

You stepped forward without hesitation, and without further ado you greeted the audience by saying... 「as Team S and Team K member」.

Jurina-chan, why did you accept it so readily? Were you that ready to leave us?

Were you that ready to leave me here?

Again, I finally knew this would be temporary, but the shock was still too great for me to bear. I would repeat this.. I was really weak indeed.

I couldn’t imagine what would you do if you see me like this?

Would you scold me? Would you look down on me?

I was sorry if I ever led you to the thought that I was stronger than you.
Maybe most of the time I was strong, but not this certain time.

I rubbed my eyes to wipe all the tears right now, in vain.

Gomenasai~ Jurina-chan.

-----||-----

It’s strange.. your shadow in the middle of the other members hadn’t vanished. Your shadow looked solid as if it was the real you over there. Strange, odd.

You suddenly looked at myself sitting here. You permitted to everyone there and separated yourself from that group of people. You walked towards me, with a confused expression on your face.

“Rena-chan, what are you doing here alone?”

I lifted my head up to you and broke the hug on my knees. Ah~ now you could see my wet face, I was so embarrassed. For the umpteenth time I should say gomenasai again to you.

But you kept getting closer to me, then lowering your body, and then reaching out your hands to cup my sticky cheeks. This inevitably made me blushing so hard, even harder when your left and right thumb rubbed those eyes respectively. Your touch was so soft, yet strong that it succeeded holding back the runny tears.

“Please don’t cry anymore.”

Those simple words resonated deep in me. I knew all along you didn’t like seeing me getting tearful.

“Yet you’re worrying about me, don’t you?” you asked suddenly. I only stared at you, not knowing the right words to answer you.

You initiatively sat right beside me on the same bench, then leaned your head to my shoulder. I grabbed both my lap with my hands, my head hung down. I saw the cold floor.

“You’re worry because you’ve seen my recent condition. You’re worry because you’re afraid of me collapsing again, don’t you?”

I still didn’t answer, but you could read my mind. You’re so sharp.

“I’ve been chosen for this opportunity.” you started speaking up your mind. “I admit it’s bewildering at first, but now I’m more than willing to grab the opportunity laid down in front of me. I knew the extra burden that would come, but no... I won’t give up.”

Sugoi~ Jurina-chan. You’re definitely ready from the start. Hontou ni sugoi. Amazing.

“Anyway, I’m sure my senpais in Team K would treat me properly. They’ve known me as well as I knew them before this decision, so it’s going to be okay. After all, it’s just me filling two posts at the same time, also temporary only..”

You reminded me that you’re also still in Team S. How forgetful I was.

“Shortly said, in between us... it’s just a temporary missing link.”

A temporary missing link...

”You know Rena-chan, the more I think about it, I realize there shouldn’t be any reason for you to cry like this, isn’t it?”

That question took me aback for a while. Yes, that’s true.

“And above all that... yes, I love SKE’s Team S, that’s certain! Nothing can change that. Definitely. Don’t you question that anymore.”

That’s so reassuring. We in Team S also loved you, that’s also certain. You too, don’t you question our feelings for you anymore.

We took a long pause. I enjoyed the remaining seconds when you leaned on my shoulder.

And in a sudden you stood up from your position, ready to leave me again. Oh Kamisama, I suddenly panicked again that my lips opened itself again with an impromptu question.

“Wait, Jurina-chan! How about me? How do you feel towards me?”

You stopped when I could only see your back. You turned around once again, stepping back to my front. Without wasting any more time, your face slowly moved closer to my face. Eh~? I was asking for your answer, not this.

In anticipation, I closed my eyes, awaiting if you would finally do that to me.

I could feel the proximities between us are closing. Getting so close that our foreheads finally touched each other, as well as our breaths that finally crashed each other. Your breath was so warm, Jurina-chan.

Three inches... two inches... one inch...

No! Nothing happened but you cupping my left cheek with your right hand. But your forehead still sticking onto mine! Within that distance, you only said this,

“Let’s have a proper talk next time, Rena-chan. Let’s do our KataFai scene again in the future. Or you would prefer us doing KumiNon’s scene, or MatsuChuri’s scene?”

You... jailbait!

My eyes bugged out of surprise.

Kids today.. were so dangerous indeed. Sometimes I forgot that I’m in love with a 1st grade highschooler.

You ran from me with the same naughty smile that had been always hanging on your lips.

“Jaa ne, Rena-chan. Ittekimasu!” that was your last sentence.

I chuckled myself looking at the space she occupied just before she vanished for real. What could I say about this? Jurina-chan, that person.

I was sunk into the next long pause after that, thinking about you and the spirits you’ve just resonated straight to me.

It was until someone reached out her hand to me. I lifted my head. It’s Kumi-chan!

“Rena-chan. Let’s practice again.” asked her. I could see the smile on her face, pretending that she didn’t know all the outburst I did earlier.

From the center of the training room, I could see the other members looking at me with hope in their eyes and welcoming smiles on their lips.

“Rena-chan.. practice is about to start. You’re joining us, aren’t you?” asked Rika-chan.

I must respond them. I must not make them disappointed. Yes, I also knew Jurina-chan won’t be happy seeing me disappointing our original teammates.

“Mmm...” I nodded, then walked to their direction, guided by Kumi-chan’s hand that held me.

We’re not alone, just as same as you in Team K, Jurina-chan. This was the fact.

The fact that made my smile appeared again, along with my renewed spirits.

So let’s work harder together, Team S!

Let’s work harder together, Jurina-chan!

-----||-----

Heads up, Jurina-chan.

Maybe you’ve seen it in my blog, if you ever stumble onto it.

But even though, I want Jurina to know that when she will come back, I will greet her with a smile 「Welcome home」,「Thank you for coming back to us」.

That sentence, truthfully, was still incomplete. An incomplete, toned-down sentence.

But definitely not a mistake.

I just didn’t write the rest of the sentence because I wanted only you to know these words. Not other people, not even our teammates. Just you... and myself.

I might have texted you or write you a letter, in which the completed sentence was supposed to be written like this...

But even though, I want Jurina to know that when she will come back,
I will be the first one to greet her with a smile 「Welcome home」, 「Thank you for coming back to us」.

I will be the first one to tighten the embrace to her 「We miss you so much」, 「Thank you for being here... for us」.

I will be the first one to throw away the deprivation of her warm lips. 「I love you so much」, 「Thank you for being here... for me」.

... but no. I still didn’t have the courage to do so right now. Maybe next time.

Bitter, it’s bitter.

Ah~ speaking about those completed lines of words earlier... they sounded unprofessional, weren’t they?

Gomenasai~ Jurina-chan...

-----< E N D >-----

The story is based on the translation of Rena’s blog entry found in this link... http://sakaeandfrog.tumblr.com/post/19864588985/rena-morning-entry-march-25th-about-jurina
All credits to sakaeandfrog. Thank you very much! :D

So on a more darker note, I took the idea from Jurina's rental transfer news. It was surely shocking for us, but now apparently it really really pales in comparison with the news that most of us believe to be the biggest shocking news in the whole AKB fandom: the true center (read: Acchan)'s graduation. Most of my thoughts have been well delivered by other authors (in their respective threads) that also feel this huge loss.
     So I would just write this:
"To other authors that are still currently working on their ongoing AtsuMina fics or fics with Acchan as one of its characters, please don't stop midway. You're free to mourn Acchan's departure as long as you want, but I believe most of us, as well as me and yourselves (as readers) still want to see your stories end in a proper way. If you want to, you can still keep Acchan in your works as many as you want it to be in the future. Fanfics are basically our written fantasies, so I believe we're free to write everything in it, if we want to. Minna ganbarou!!"

I'm sorry. My words aren't that good, are they? :P
I don't mean to patronize anyone. They're just what I want to say at the moment. Sorry again.. and thank you so much...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 12:38:47 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [Temporary Missing Link] (UPDATE 03/26)
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »
ARUKA-SAN~! :kneelbow: Thank you for the great update on my biased couple!!!!

W MATSUI~!

:kneelbow: I was also shocked about the news, but I had a certain feeling that Jurina would get transferred to AKB, even if it was temporary. You know? After reading this fic of yours, I wanted to continue my fic R.A.Y ^^

Thanks for the inspiration I thought had disappeared. ^^ Thank you~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2012, 01:11:25 PM »
Rena's blog post so touching~

Of course the fic is so touching too~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2012, 02:39:39 PM »
Three inches... two inches... one inch...

No! Nothing happened but you cupping my left cheek with your right hand. But your forehead still sticking onto mine! Within that distance, you only said this,

“Let’s have a proper talk next time, Rena-chan. Let’s do our KataFai scene again in the future. Or you would prefer us doing KumiNon’s scene, or MatsuChuri’s scene?”

You... jailbait!

My eyes bugged out of surprise.

Kids today.. were so dangerous indeed. Sometimes I forgot that I’m in love with a 1st grade highschooler.

You ran from me with the same naughty smile that had been always hanging on your lips.

“Jaa ne, Rena-chan. Ittekimasu!” that was your last sentence.

I was so in on Rena's feeling and then Jurina was like trollin and I busted out laughing... my friend and people around was like WTF?! (I had my day off and sat at the coffee shop I currently working while having cupcake with cappuccino and reading this fic luckily my boss wasn't working today)

Yeah team shuffle Jurina and Milky (even tough it's temporary) and then Acchan graduating woah! The beginning of 2012 sure is a roller-caster of emotions scandals and stuff in AKB. But what ever Acchan will be doing in the entertainment business I will support her to 100%.

And hopefully Jurina&Milky won't be overdoing themselves. Aki-P said that her wanted them to get more experience and learning from AKB and that if the (temporary) “If this move fails, I will resign from my position as Producer.” — Akimoto Yasushi. Well let's hope that from now onwards there wont be any more depressing graduation and that AKB,SKE,NMB, and other sub unit will continue and looking forward to a bright future and that we also can continue be proud and smile for them.

Thank you for your update... authors are so great writing fics about the event so fast. I'm amazed and and admire them and aruka-san for example. Looking forward to see your next update!
Arígatou! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2012, 07:02:51 AM »
@karomuwi:
Ah~ I totally forgot W Matsui is your biased couple. :P Thank you so much for reading this, as well as saying it's great. :D :D I hope this fic met your expectations.

You already had the feeling of Jurina’s transfer prior to the announcement? Sugoi~ your feeling is sharp. :thumbsup

I’m really glad, as well as really flattered, this fic could be a part of your inspiration’s trigger. :oops:
I can't imagine how if reality's scenario works like what you write in R.A.Y.. :banghead: One face leaving is already super devastating, but three? :bleed eyes:

I'm eagerly waiting for R.A.Y. to be updated! Update soon, karomuwi-san! :D Let me give the double thumbs to increase the reignited fire in you. :twothumbs

@RenaChii:
I agree, Rena’s blog post is indeed.. touching, saddening, depressing, worrisome, and else, and else. I bet many of our feelings are really mixed into one, when reading that post. :yep:

On the other side, I was just trying to translate that touchiness in Rena’s post into longer sentences. But the fact that you said the fic’s also touching really makes me grateful. :D

Thank you, thank you lots for reading this, RenaChii-san! :D :D

@Megumi:
Douitashimashite~ :D

You know what? I’m actually glad you had that laugh, Megumi-san, :yep: even though you got those WTF stares in the end. :lol:
Never realize what Jurina did there was considered trolling until you pointed that out in your comment. Tbh, what I had in mind when writing the story was only to end it in a more positive mood after all the swing of darker emotions inside Rena’s self.

I agree with your opinion...

Indeed, 2012 begins with emotions like this
:shocked :smhid :( :cry: :banghead: :bleed eyes:

but still, I'm sure the people inside/related 48 family also wants us to keep being like this
:O :) :yep: :D :inlove: :twothumbs

So yeah, I agree with you. I also want to support them with pride and smiles.

And I almost couldn't believe I could write this fic in such short time, since my usual writing processes heavily depend on my personal mood. It was this mood too that made me usually finish one fic in such long time. So I guess the mood last night was just right. :yep:

Mmm... thank you very much for making me one of your examples. Geez, I'm flattered it is. :oops:

But above all that, thank you very much for reading this. :D :D Yes, I hope I can update quickly.. I so want to update soon too.

@All Thank-ers: You're welcome. :D In return, thank you too for thanking this piece of work. :D

Just realized, this book of mine has finally received over 5000 views! Wow, what can I say beside a big Thank You! :kneelbow:

Guess I'm getting a bit more melancholic when writing this reply post. Couldn't help it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:10:15 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2012, 07:09:05 AM »
"To other authors that are still currently working on their ongoing AtsuMina fics or fics with Acchan as one of its characters, please don't stop midway. You're free to mourn Acchan's departure as long as you want, but I believe most of us, as well as me and yourselves (as readers) still want to see your stories end in a proper way. If you want to, you can still keep Acchan in your works as many as you want it to be in the future. Fanfics are basically our written fantasies, so I believe we're free to write everything in it, if we want to. Minna ganbarou!!"

I'm sorry. My words aren't that good, are they? :P
I don't mean to patronize anyone. They're just what I want to say at the moment. Sorry again.. and thank you so much...

yeah Im agreed that acchan guraduated dont mean that she is gonna die or something like.. i think that in the majority of fics they are no doing concert or something like that... they are having a "real life" wit their respective schedule so why change that fact.. please authors keep going with their fic.. and make new ones with this new challenge.. that atsumina gonna live if we believe in theirs.. :D

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2012, 10:44:32 AM »
thank you for the wmatsui update, aruka-san!

jurina's "promotion"......

i can understand why aki-p is doing this, but i just can't accept it.... nor will i rage against it.....
i just hope jurina doesn't over work herself all over again.....

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2012, 04:24:10 AM »
@Haruko: Thank you for strengthening my statement, Haruko-san. Yeah, it should be a new challenge now, and yeah, let us believe. :D

@ohayou: You're welcome, ohayou-san! :D

Kinda hard to accept, isn't it?
Well, Aki-P has also stated Jurina's health becomes the priority in regards to her "promotion".

Let's believe it's gonna be true.

Ah~ seems like I've spurted out so many 'believe' words since days ago. :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:35:52 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Book of My Single-Shots [During-School Short-Story] (UPDATE 04/27)
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2012, 07:02:39 PM »
My notes:
  • "Normal sentences" are talks. "Italic sentences" are thoughts.
  • I'm sorry in advance if you still find many/few grammatical mistakes. :(
  • To karomuwi-san who has asked me for a specific couple (read: Maachun x Nana), I'm also sorry I can't fulfill it yet. :( I searched this couple on the net without avail and instead found the pairing below. Since what I found gave me clearer ideas of how to write them, I wrote them instead (and now I consider them as my #2 NMB OTP after SayaMilky).

During-School Short-Story
Pairing: AiNana (Fukumoto Aina x Yamada Nana)

“Ba-ba!”
     “Na-na!”
     “Ba-ba!”
     ”Hey! It’s Nana! Not baba. Call me properly, Jou!” snarled Nana. She was seen scolding a much younger student, her junior from middle school (but in the same campus building) to be exact.
     “No way! A baba is always a baba! And you’ll always be! Like a baba who always go blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...” a rebellious Jou shouted back like a barrage of machine gun bullets.
     “Mou! Can’t you at least spell my name properly?!”
     "I can’t, not when it’s actually roku!” Jou referred to the number ‘six’ (‘roku’ means ‘six’ in Japanese).
     “Stop with that age difference again! Six years old isn’t that far between us!”

“JOU!” a thundering sound pierced through Jou’s ears. Her head turned to a certain way, only to look at someone directly storming to her place, “Come here!!” that person’s voice struck again, now horrifying the young tween.
     “Yada~! Ittekimasu!!!”

Spryly, Jou’s feet fled away from her current place and leaving Nana alone, as well as escaping the risk of getting caught by the incoming ‘storm’. Just in a difference of milliseconds, the storming person had arrived besides Nana with a frown on her forehead ~ the evidence of her not being happy with what she saw before.

“Seriously, that brat Jou... never gets tired making fun of you.” commented the person, then turned the attention to the so-called victim. ”Ah~ are you okay, Nana?”

Nana could tell this person is worrying her, judging from the tone. She waved her right hand, signaling that everything’s alright.

“Nothing’s wrong, Ainyan. Arigatou, by the way.”
     “Young people nowadays.. they have no respect for the elder, don’t they?”

Ainyan’s statement inevitably released some giggles from the supposed elder, resulting in a flustered Ainyan, “What’s so funny, Nana?”

“Gomen~ it’s just the way you say it.” reasoned Nana between the giggling. “You’re the one more deserving what Jou called me.”

Ainyan scratched her not itchy head while letting out a bashful smile upon realizing what the older girl just meant. And what soon followed was an awkward silence between the two girls, till Nana broke it.

“Want to sit here?” Nana sat first on a nearby bench and tapping the empty space beside for Ainyan to rest her butt there.
     “A-arigatou.” Ainyan followed her by sitting on the designated spot.

The awkwardness came back washing both of them as if they lost any subject to talk about together. Nana paid attention to the ground around her feet, while Ainyan’s fingers were tapping the wooden structure of the bench. The sound resulted from the tap became higher as she tapped faster. It seemed like representing her impatience to speak something to Nana, and it turned out to be true later.

“Nana, can I ask you something?” Ainyan finally gained her courage to ask. She couldn’t hold the impatience anymore that she needed to release it.
     “What is it?” asked Nana back. She actually knew Ainyan had been struggling to say something, but she thought it would be better if Ainyan initiate the conversation on her own.

Ainyan took a deep breath before spurting out, “Why do you never get mad at them? I mean, with all those ‘baba’’s they said...”

Nana turned her head to the girl beside her. She could see Ainyan’s eyes distinctively displayed curiosity and just like the tapping she did before, a glint of impatience was also shown on those eyes.

“Ainyan, you really want to know?” queried Nana for confirmation, which she got the nod from the opposite girl.
     “Please, tell me.”
     “Well, because... I’m not a baba. Just as simple as that.”

Ainyan couldn’t say anything immediately as her eyes grew bigger of surprise. She never expected Nana’s answer would be far from being complicated.

“Eh?”
     ”I’m still 18 years old. Moreover, I’m still a high school student like you too. Just like our schoolmates. How could you forget that?” explained Nana calmly. ”So, whatever they told me about me being a baba, they are all lying. Because I’m sure I haven’t fitted the baba’s criterion, right?”
     “But you’re the oldest student in this school.”
     “Ah~ many students out there are even older than me. Being the oldest or not, it’s not important at all.”

The explanation ended at that point. It was now Ainyan who looked at the ground, deep in her own thoughts. She still looked unsatisfied with Nana’s answer, since she was kind of expecting that Nana would gave the answer which she found agreeable.

When a person asked you, sometimes he/she expected you to answer the way he/she wanted, right? Well, that was what happened to Ainyan at the moment.

“Why do you ask this, Ainyan? This topic is kind of old too... like me.” a self-mock came out from her mouth to break more of the surrounding ‘iceberg’ they’ve been inside since Ainyan brought up her curiosity.

Ainyan looked back at Nana just to receive a warm smile from the person. Seeing Nana made a joke of herself, she couldn’t hold her lips curving the same kind of smile. They laughed together as the ice between them started to melt. Ainyan felt more comfortable now that she could tell Nana the next question in much more ease.

“Don’t you ever feel offended? This ‘baba’ thing has been going on and on for so long.”
     “Not anymore. Just the first times.”
     “But your fight with Jou before was kind of.. explosive.”
     “It was just an act you know, to deal with Jou’s young fire inside her. It’s really just like practicing my manzai skills together with her as my partner. It’s not that big of a problem. Just relax, Ainyan.”

Nana’s words somehow lifted off some invisible weight from Ainyan’s shoulders, at which Ainyan was so grateful. At least the feelings that Ainyan felt weren’t as heavy as before.

“Hm~ Ainyan... may I ask something in return?”
     “Of course. What do you want to ask?”
     “What do you have in mind when you think about a ‘baba’?”
     “Certainly the mainstream stereotype: aged, wrinkled skin, so utterly fussy.. like a mother. Nana, perhaps you’re compatible with the fussy point.”
     “Hey!”
     “Hehe~ nanchatte.” Ainyan’s hands hurriedly set up a peace gesture, before Nana could smack her (if ever Nana wanted to).

Nope. That expected smack never happened. Nana was just too kind to her.

“How much do you care about this ‘baba’ thing? Well, since it’s just a trivial matter to me personally.”
     “Hmm.. how much?” Ainyan propped her chin with her index finger. “That’s a... peculiar question.”
     “Really? Because lately you’ve always snapped whenever you found me being teased with that word. Several weeks ago you scolded Momoka and Riichan. Not too long after that you got enraged at Keicchi, Maachun, and Mirurun. You even yelled at Milky and Sayanee some days back. The most recent, just minutes ago you stormed at Jou. All because they’re calling me ‘baba’. I’m sure they’re just joking too, you know.. to tighten the camaraderie between me and them. But you responded to that so seriously.” Nana recalled all the past events this month, which she amazingly remembered so clear. “What’s going on with you, Ainyan? You used to join them and ganging up on me, and in a sudden it was a drastic change.”
     “I’m sorry for being such a pain in the butt before.” a hint of guilt was heard from Ainyan. “I.. I’m just tired hearing all those ‘baba’s flying at you... like you said before, it’s been an old topic, right?” Ainyan tried to avoid Nana’s stare as she explained uneasily. “That means the ‘baba’s already attacked you since the start and that has been a very long time. Don’t you get tired at all?”
     “But like I implied previously too, the time for me getting enraged by a mere insult has passed. It’s nothing now.”

Ainyan didn’t continue. She couldn’t think of a proper argument to counter Nana’s steadiness.

“Ainyan, would you mind telling me why?” Nana lowered her voice. It’s also clear she still felt that Ainyan hid something behind her recent sentences.

Not a word came out from Ainyan’s mouth as she couldn’t answer. Well, it’s more like she didn’t want to answer. Not yet.

Thus, the result was another silence within their atmosphere.

Out of the blue, another question was posed, “Since when?”

“W-what?”
     “I know you’re a caring person, but since when you start caring about me this much?” Nana’s eyes returned back at Ainyan’s direction.

Ainyan was taken aback by the sudden question. It was kind of unexpected, this question, and she hadn’t done anything to anticipate it. It just shot straight through her and she didn’t know what to say.

“I.. I...”

Nana’s staring face still waited for Ainyan’s answer. Her eyes didn’t left Ainyan’s face a bit, making Ainyan a little nervous in her words. She succeeded answering though, yet straying from the question.

“You know I’m a crybaby, right?”
     “Yes, you do.”
     “Whenever I fail at something, I tend to cry a lot.”
     “U-huh. What are you trying to imply?”
     “Do you still remember when we were having our first dance class?”
     “Ah yes! You were so...” Nana paused midway, having realized the next word she would say might hurt Ainyan. “.. gomenasai, I didn’t mean to.”
     “It’s alright. I was indeed terrible in dancing. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t catch up with most of you, even till I sprained my leg for real.” Ainyan’s eyes moved to the direction of her own leg, the leg that was sprained a long time ago. ”Funny, isn’t it? I’m aced in soft tennis, also swimming and volleyball. But all those skills couldn’t make me aced in dancing, not even helping me once. I was very clumsy when it came to dancing. On top of that, our dance instructor finally concluded that my form was awful.” she chuckled bitterly upon remembering her past.

Nana didn’t know why hearing to Ainyan’s story raised her pity towards the younger girl. A little grief grew in Nana that she felt like hugging Ainyan to comfort her, but she resisted that urge. Not too fast.

“You’re the one that treated me and my leg the longest time, even though the medical staff was there. You’re even willing to adapt yourself at my own pace, when you teach me the rest of the dance moves when I was left so far behind.”
     “Ainyan...”
     “I didn’t know if it was your call of duty as the oldest or anything else, but I felt I was lucky having you beside me back then. Your words that encourage me not to give up in those dance lessons and keep trying hard, it’s still ringing in my mind until the moment I talk about this with you now. I still remember it...”

Ainyan bit her lips, before flashing a smile, a sincere one.

“Thank you very much, Nana. You mean so much to me.”

Nana broke her stare away. To be given such words really made her flattered and red. However, like it wasn’t enough, Ainyan grabbed both her hands to have her attention back. Their eyes met again, without any will to avoid each other.

“I really owe you a lot. About my recent rage.. you can consider it as my way to pay you back. You know, to reach an impasse between us.” she finally confessed the real reason, but still, something’s quite missing there which made Nana still unsatisfied with her answer. It’s not that she wanted Ainyan to answer like she expected, not that at all. It’s just that she felt Ainyan’s answer hadn’t gone full circle.
     “Sou ka..” became the only thing in Nana’s response. She seemed quite disappointed as a small hint of it was distinct, although not strong. Simultaneously her view shifted back to the ground together with her breaking Ainyan’s hold. She didn’t try to talk anymore with Ainyan, which apparently made Ainyan goes a bit awry.

Ainyan wasn’t sure what caused Nana to divert her own view and not willing to look back. On the other hand, she was sure that she had just hurting Nana with her words, an action she regretted later.

“Nana...”

The one she called (just inwardly) was still attracted to the ground. But her face, though a bit wrinkled because of a little disappointment, failed to hide its beauty which Ainyan had long adored.

“I can’t lie to myself... you’re so beautiful. No matter what expression you had in your face, you can never let go off that beauty.”

She always loved it when she had the chance to look at the older girl, and she always thought Nana’s face was far from the face of an 18 year old girl. Funnily, at certain times Nana could get mistaken as being younger than Ainyan, thanks to her same face that emanated a large amount of irresistible cuteness.

“The more I realize, you’re so not a ‘baba’, at least not now. Our friends that called you that, they really had made a very big mistake. Very BIG.”

Ainyan gave Nana a bitter look, without Nana aware of it.

“Kind of superficial, isn’t it? Actually there’s another reason beyond the physical face that made me care about you so much more since that reason popped out, but...”

She heaved a deep breath.

“Hontou ni gomen... I can’t tell you yet.”

But not wanting to see Nana’s face wrinkled more, Ainyan raised up from her seat and stood before Nana who was still sitting on the same bench. It seemed her mood lightened up by herself. And she must do it, for Nana’s sake.

“Nee~ do you know? I’ve seen you do the pufferfish monomane many times and I always found it really cute each time.” Ainyan drastically changed the topic with a more cheerful voice. She wanted to sweep away the bad mood.
     “Eh~? Arigatou. You mean the pufferfish, right?” Nana was quickly brought by the flow of change as she responded Ainyan back.
     “Actually... it’s.. no, I mean you! Yes, you’re cute.”
It was directed straight to Nana, who could only respond back with a simple “Arigatou,” as well as tints of shyness that spread on the surface of her cheeks.
Ainyan’s fingers fidgeted on the edge of her uniform shirt, mumbling some words in a low volume, “Mmm.. can you do it again? For me?” she requested, hoping the girl in front of her would do it.

Without anything in mind, Nana puffed both her cheeks near to a spherical shape with her lips protruding out. In short, the motions happening on her face were so pufferfish-like or like a breathing pufferfish underwater.

However, Nana’s eyes still indicated signs of not understanding. Yeah, she never understood Ainyan’s intentions when she requested her to do the monomane. She just followed the request blindly and not bothered to ask about it.

But she could see Ainyan’s eyes sparkling of interest the same time Ainyan looked back at puffer-Nana, “Kawaii~!” praised Ainyan with a fangirlish tone.

She ended it with a smile. They’re smiling together after the scene that just happened seconds ago.

“As I thought, kawaii desu ne~” Ainyan’s mouth still spitting out praises.
     “Stop it, Ainyan. It’s not kawaii at all. It looks stupid.” Nana refused to acknowledge it as she thought the opposite.
     “No! I won’t ask you to do that if it’s stupid.” argued Ainyan, indirectly forcing Nana to accept what Ainyan commented on her. ”I’ve said this before and I’ll repeat again: You’re cute. I’m not lying!” Ainyan’s volume upped and got louder. She needed to make this statement a solid one, since she meant it.

Nana gulped her own liquid. That was so frank of Ainyan. She could also feel that Ainyan was honest in those words. Nana didn’t have any ideas to respond anymore.

“Gomen! Can you do it once again?!” Ainyan clasped both hands, her head hung low behind them. “I promise it would be the last!”
     “What? Again?” Nana still didn’t understand, just a bit surprised. Nevertheless she did what Ainyan wanted again.

The puff radiantly found its way again throughout Nana’s features -cheeks again to be exact-, much to Ainyan’s delight as she shiningly smiled back to the older girl. Ainyan couldn’t deny it, the puffer-Nana had been her object of fangirling for long.

As expected, the sparkle returned back to her eyes,

yet unexpectedly, just in a quick glance,

Chuu~ :heart:

Nana turned frozen for a while.

“Gomen!!” bowed Ainyan hastily. She got surrounded by her shyness immediately, only being met by the muteness of a very flushing Nana. Their eyes almost never met as they tried so hard to slip them away from the pair of orbs in front of them.

On one side Ainyan wanted to make Nana realize that doing the pufferfish monomane lets her lips so openly kissable, at least to Ainyan.

However, on the other side, Ainyan also didn’t want Nana getting the wrong idea of her being impolite. Not when she really hoped something in return from Nana - Nana’s acceptance of her true feelings, which she stupidly only showed vaguely before the older girl.

She knew the situation had been strange enough that she couldn’t pose her tough sporty character directly in front of Nana.

Because she strongly admitted it the moment her feelings bloomed... as time went on longer, the more she got weaker before Nana’s presence.

That’s all.

-----< E N D >-----

In case you're wondering how Nana's pufferfish monomane looks like, it's this one...

Now you know why I wrote her lips become so openly kissable. I don't actually know the official name of it. 'Pufferfish monomane' is just a name I thought of.

Deepest THANK YOUs for the 13 members (the current amount of voters when I'm updating this) that have taken their time filling the poll. :D The choices you voted there at least indirectly gave me some advice of how I should be concerning myself and the fics I write. I just hope I can do better in the future!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:40:26 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
My notes:
  • "Normal sentences" are talks. "Italic sentences" are thoughts.
  • I'm sorry in advance if you still find many/few grammatical mistakes.
  • Please enjoy! :D (If you want to... XD)

Tomorrow’s EREPYON / あしたのEREPYON
Pairing: EreMyao (Ono Erena x Miyazaki Miho)

*BRUUUUKKKK...!!!!*

“SHE’S DOWN!! SHE’S DOWN!! Ono falls down to the mat again!!”
     “Akimoto sent her flying with another trademark jawbreaking jab. Such power Akimoto has!”
     “Can Ono wake up?! The crowd’s noise gets more intense as they shouted her name!!”
     “The referee has started the count!!! Ten counts later and Ono is KO-ed!!”

The already noisy spectators surrounding the boxing ring started to shout frantically. The cute little girl they cheered on earlier had collapsed in front of her opponent, much to their horrors. Her opponent that had sent her flying just now wasn’t a mere fellow boxer. Long before the match, people already deemed it not possible to do. A one-on-one boxing match with one of the most fearsome fighters in the ring was purely unbelievable, if the word ‘stupid’ sounded inappropriate.

That same apprehension the spectators felt could also be seen a little on the referee’s face as he started his count. He tried hard to hold all his worries, since it’s a part of his job as a referee of a professional boxing match.

“ONE!!!”

The boxing world could be indeed so cruel to its participants... one of them was the rookie boxer Ono Erena.

--- Flashback, several weeks before the match ---

“Hey! Have you seen the poster?!”
     “The match between Ono and Akimoto? I must tell you, that... is... insane!!”
     “I know, right?”

Attached to the nearest sports gym’s announcement board, the referred poster was sticking.

“David versus Goliath.”
     “We all know David won against Goliath in the past, right?”
     “But maybe this time would be different. You know Akimoto, the queen of KOs in the boxing ring. Also multiple-times champion as a kick boxer in K-1’s women division.”
     “Poor girl... she’s going to get murdered by Akimoto. Crippled if lucky.”
     “Yeah, Ono would desperately need a miracle later.”

--- Flashback ends ---

“TWO!!!”

--- Flashback, several weeks before the match ---

Several meters from where the two men were talking, a jogging Ono Erena stopped her steps. She heard all the conversation regarding her incoming match from afar, reflecting herself.

“I know it, guys. To fight Sayaka-san means committing suicide, I admit it.”

Her face turned gloomy. Thinking about the possibilities within the future match increased her fear a bit. Not a mere boxer her opponent was, it’s all true. Akimoto Sayaka was one hell of an opponent that her name was among the list of the world’s current top women fighters.

Months ago before the next match, Erena had studied her opponent. Sayaka, her basic discipline was aikido and she was a Dan 2 rank. She was also a practitioner of kick boxing and MMA that led her to the competitions in K-1. Okay, maybe boxing wasn’t Sayaka’s prominent martial art, but still she knew so well the rules and moves in the boxing ring. Beating Sayaka would still be such an uneasy feat.

“But...”

Erena shook her head, throwing away all thoughts about her opponent. She wasn’t in the condition to step back now, not when she’s the one challenging Sayaka herself.

“No! I must keep my concentration intact. Don’t hear those guys, Erepyon!”

And she continued running... leaving all the negative talks away.

--- Flashback ends ---

“THREE!!!”

A lonely female stood up from her seat in the hall. She was among the clamor of terrifies felt by the audience, staring at the girl lying down powerlessly on the ring.

Is this the end for the girl?

“Erepyon...”

Her eyes became so watery, knowing that the girl she really cared couldn’t move an inch.

“Please...”

She couldn’t stand seeing the current condition of her dearest Erena, no matter how fearless Erena was.

Also no matter how fearless a Miyazaki Miho was in daily life.

“Erepyon... please...”

“FOUR!!!”

--- Flashback, Round 1 ---

*Ding ding ding...!!*

“The bell is ringing. Here we go, the first round of Ono Erena against Akimoto Sayaka!”
     “Will David topple Goliath for the second time? Will David repeat the victory? Let’s witness the moment of truth!”

“The boxers put on their stances and face each other. Akimoto looked gigantic compared to the petite Ono.”
     “Many people have their own doubts of this match before. Balance becomes the biggest issue here.”
     “That’s right. If we take a glimpse this should be an impossible match for Ono.”
     “But actually Ono isn’t just a rookie. So far she won all the matches she did since her debut until now, hence the nickname ‘Rising Angel’.”
     “Still, not as long as the more experienced Akimoto. A multiple winner in K-1, also mastering aikido. Sure boxing would be easier for an accomplished fighter like her.”
     “This can be regarded as Ono’s most difficult battle. Can the ‘Rising Angel’ rise even more?”
     “The answer will later be revealed in this match. As we can see now, both Ono and Akimoto are exchanging jabs.”
     “So far Ono can serve Akimoto well. They’re still saving their energy for the next rounds. It seems it would be a battle of endurance.”
     “A good strategy would be required to break the opponent’s patience. Once she lost it, she would go down first.”

--- Flashback ends ---

“FIVE!!!”

--- Flashback, Round 4 ---

It seems like Erena was on the upper hand in Round 4.

She pushed Sayaka away with her trademark rapid attacks that her opponent didn’t get any chance to counter and fight back for some lengthy minutes. At best, Sayaka could only avoid the risk of getting hit by Erena.

“Erena, I can say I’m impressed with you so far.” she praised the petite boxer inwardly.

Slip!

“You managed to occupy me with such a troublesome fight like this.”

Sway!

“No wonder people call you the ‘Rising Angel’.”

Bob!

“But it looks like this round has become the point where your age starts reflecting your fighting nature.”

Cover up!

“You still can’t get rid of that impatience and impulsiveness of a youngster. A classic problem.”

Duck!

“At this rate, no matter how hard you try...”

Parry!!

“.. I know it... you will lose.”

--- Flashback ends ---

“SIX!!!”

--- Flashback, right before the match started ---

“What is this feeling?” she clutched the part of her tank-top that covered her heart. She could feel her heart’s beating, getting intense as the exact time of the match approached nearer. “Is this nervousness?”

No answers. It was just her alone.

She put on the earphones of her iPod and turned the music on. A little sway of music should ease that supposed nervousness of hers.

“This match...” she heaved a big breath, releasing a part of her anxiety to a small avail. “Sayaka-san, I’m so excited.”

Her eyes closed while she followed the rhythm her iPod sent through the ears. The mind recalled her training sessions prior to this very day. It was considered a rigorous one for a rookie female boxer like her, even for nowadays’ standards.

One part of her recall was that she rapidly struck the punching bag so hard during the session. Her eyes were glaring, but her face looked unsatisfied.

“This isn’t enough.”

She kept punching the bag with such power.

“I still need more.”

The power of her strikes kept increasing and increasing...

“More!”

... to the point where she let out a full-power hit that sent the punching bag swinging like a frenzied shaken pendulum.

”I want to prove it to the people! I want to prove it to her... that I can beat Sayaka-san!!”

The reverie of hers suddenly left her away at the same time her coach opened the door and stuck his head inside.

“Erena, it’s already time.” her coach reminded, at which she nodded.

She walked out of the waiting room, following her coach to the arena of her incoming battle. She clenched both fists, the sign of her being ready to go out and meet her opponent.

“I’ll make this match interesting. Just you all wait... Sayaka-san, Myao, and the people out there.”

--- Flashback ends ---

“SEVEN!!”

--- Flashback, several months prior to the match ---

After a brief session of some longing and willful adultery between Erena and Myao at Erena’s currently empty residence, the two involved themselves in a heart-to-heart chat, sometimes filled with some kisses on their lips.

Both of them looked messy, just as messy as the suddenly changing mood right after Erena told something to her girlfriend.

“What are you saying, Erepyon?” queried a snapped Myao upon hearing Erena’s words.
     “I will fight Sayaka-san for my next boxing match.” answered Erena again. This time, the answer was so certain that Myao was convinced by what her girlfriend said.
     “That Akimoto Sayaka?!” Myao tried to confirm, hoping that she’s not mistaken in referring the right person.
     “Y-yes, Myao. The famous Akimoto Sayaka-san.”
     “Why? Why again? Why her, Erepyon?!” unexpectedly Myao asked in anger towards Erena.
     “'Why' do you say?” a frowned appeared on Erena’s forehead. This wasn’t the reaction she’s expecting from Myao.

The atmosphere between the messy pair heated up along with the argument between them.

“You know I’ve been always against your boxing and now I’m still against it!”
     “Why Myao?! Why do you hate my boxing career so much?!”
     “Because you always scared me to death in each match you’ve done. I can’t lose you, Erepyon, and I’m afraid of losing you!”
     “But it’s my dream. Are you trying to block my way from reaching that?!!”
     “Must you pick a dream that led you so close to death each time?! And now you plan to fight Akimoto?!”
     “If I can defeat her, I can overcome everything in boxing!”
     “You’re only going to get yourself foolishly killed!”
     “How dare you say like that! You’re belittling me!”
     “Because you don’t care of yourself, and you don’t care about me!”
     “Why do you say like that?!”
     ”You have no idea how much I was worried about you. Can’t you understand my worries?!!”
     “I also have my own worries and I know it won’t be gone. Not until I proved myself that I’m better than Sayaka-san. I must do this!”

“Stop all this madness, Erena!!!” a loud outcry from Myao silenced them.

Erena shut her mouth, startled at her girlfriend’s anger.

“You... you’ve changed too much!” Myao’s tears threatened to flow on her cheeks.

Myao immediately fastened the buttons on her opened shirt. She felt so disgusted at Erena that she wanted to run away from the person immediately.

“I don’t know who you are no more!!!”

Myao hurriedly exited the house, trying to leave Erena as fast and as far as she could.

“MYAO~!!!”

--- Flashback ends ---

“EIGHT!!!”

--- Flashback, Round 7 ---

Her weakened steps could barely hamper the force pushed on her. Erena got cornered when Sayaka still overwhelmed her with a series of punches to her stomach. If the referee didn’t separate them, Erena would certainly fall much earlier.

She leaned a while on her corner, taking a moment to rest while she can. The ending bell for the 7th round hadn’t rung, which meant Sayaka could still attack her whenever she wanted. The condition demanded her to be smart in taking decisions.

When to rest... when to fight back... when she’s already in a bad shape.

“Please stop now, Erena! You’re almost in your critical condition!” her coach desperately asked her to halt.
     “Still almost, right? That means I can still fight.” refused a tired Erena. Even when the fatigue completely washed her over, she’s still not giving up.
     “Until when?!! With your condition right now, your chance of winning is already thin, even your chance to continue the fight. Right now you can’t beat her, accept that!”
     “SHUT UP, COACH!!!”

The coach was taken aback, not by her strong words, but because of her sudden burst of emotions. Never in her previous matches, had she become this utterly emotional. This was the first.

With the heavy breathing, Erena’s voice turned lower, “I’m sorry... but if I don’t try, I’ll never know my limits.” She stood up again on her stance and approached her opponent that had waited.

Her coach stood in awe. This was the first time an outsider set a more proper goal for his protégé that she got so determined to finish it till the end.

--- Flashback ends ---

“NINE!!!”

“Erena!! Wake up and fight some more!!”
     “Erena..!! Wake up!!”
     “Erepyon ganbare!!!”

“I could hear... I could hear the sound of everyone around me. Where am I?”

She opened her eyes after a moment of slight unconsciousness, only to meet the mat where her sweat and blood dropped since the start of Round 1.

“I remember... Sayaka-san threw her jab at me and knocked me down.”

Erena remembered almost all the pain she got from the match. The dizziness from the jabs and crosses on her skull, the spinning stomach because of the short straight punches, and the injured jaw as a result of multiple uppercuts. Strangely, despite all the mixture of those various pains, her heart was still igniting the fire inside her.

“I must get up again. Or I will lose.”

At times like those, she could only rely on her will, the iron will of a boxer. However, the harder she tried to move, the more stiffened her body became. She couldn’t move an inch, not a finger.

“What? What’s happening? My body won’t move!”

No avail.

“C’mon! Don’t betray me like this!”

She still tried to mobilize one or two parts of her body, but it’s all useless. The gravity pulled her body very strong that it didn’t want to separate with Erena again.

Till she finally gave up and stopped all the resistance towards the earth’s gravity.

“Damn it. My coach was right... I should have stopped fighting earlier. It’s not that my body had betrayed me... it’s me that don’t understand the limit of my body.”

A faint smile forced itself to appear on Erena’s lips. She eventually accepted the fact that she succumbed to the circumstances surrounding her now, no matter how bad.

“The ‘Rising Angel’ has fallen now.”

‘She failed everyone’ was what she thought now.

“To Sayaka-san... my coach... the people who rooted for me...”

And she felt so guilty for being unable to correspond to the hearty ‘ganbare’ word.

“.. and mostly.. to myself... and Myao.”

And the referee’s last count was about to come.

“I’m... so.. sorry...”

“TEN!!!”

*Ding ding ding ding...!!!*

It was the sound of the bell at the forced end of Round 8, before the supposed two minutes time entirely ran out. The now totally bruised and hurt Erena was lifted up for the winner’s announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen! After almost eight rounds of tough bouts, the victory has been decided by a knockout!”

The referee gripped the respective hands on both his sides. Sayaka on his left side, Erena on his right side.

“The winner of this match... AKIMOTO SAYAKA!!!” the announcement reverberated throughout the building as the referee lifted up Sayaka’s arm, declaring her victorious.

Erena walked away to the direction of her corner, just to stumble on her shaking legs once again before reaching her coach. Fortunately, before she crashed the floor entirely, a pair of arms managed to hold the now unbearable weight of her back and prevented the fall. A surprised Erena looked up, seeing Sayaka’s face so full of worries.

“Erena, hang on there!” shouted Sayaka in concern.
     “Sa-sayaka..-san.” a taken aback Erena was almost getting speechless by her opponent’s words, before closing her eyes.

“Excuse me... can I hold her?” a voice from nowhere asked for Sayaka’s permission. When Sayaka met the source of the voice, she spotted a girl younger than her, around Erena’s age.
     “O.. of course.” Sayaka carefully put Erena’s head on the girls’ lap and stood up watching the two.

“Erepyon... Erepyon... can you hear me?!” the girl cried above Erena that her tears dropped onto the surface of Erena’s face.

Feeling the hot tears tickling her skin, she forcefully opened her eyelids.

“Myao~?” Erena called the other girl’s name, bewildered. “I thought... you would never watch.”
     “Don’t be stupid!” exclaimed Myao. “I’m so damn worried about you!! Don’t you understand that?!”

Myao didn’t stop crying. The feelings of fear of losing Erena overflowed herself that it reached Erena’s guilty heart.

“I... I’m sorry, Myao. I.. I~” said a weak Erena, only to be shut by a finger that touched her lips.
     “It’s okay, Erepyon... it’s okay.” replied Myao softly.

Myao sank her head lower, trying to hold the next flow of cries.

“The most important thing to me now is... that you’re safe.”

Erena was touched by those words, the honesty that simply came out from her girlfriend. Although she made Myao disappointed in the past, the fact that Myao forgave her sent a big relief on her.

“Thank you... Myao..”

Once again Erena’s eyelids shut themselves. A rest on her girlfriend’s lap would be the best for her right now.

-----< E N D >-----

Notes and references:
  • The title ‘Tomorrow’s EREPYON’ takes reference from the manga title ‘Tomorrow’s Joe’ by Ikki Kajiwara and Tetsuya Chiba. Still clueless? Maybe ‘Ashita no Joe’ rings the bell more.
  • The pictures used in the poster pic were screenshots taken from Erepyon’s Erepyon PV and Majisuka Gakuen 2 dorama. I don’t and never own the two.
  • If you kinda feel unfamiliar with some boxing-specific terms (ex: cross, parry, etc.), you may ask our good ol’ buddy Wikipedia. I got some of those terms from that same buddy.

Okay, some silent edits will occur some time in the future if I feel there's something wrong in this fic.
So after completing this, somehow later I got bothered by the feeling of EreMyao not being dominant here. Did you feel like that too? But still, thank you for coming and reading this. :D

Thank you too for the 89 newer voters (last time was 13, and until now 2122 had voted) for filling the poll. :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:03:01 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Huah~ that's good~
the fighting is just imposibble.. I mean, sayaka vs erena? I think that erena would be KO-ed by sayaka's first punch :bleed eyes:
But it's good :twothumbs
Thanks for the good story :lol:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Pwoper48: You're welcome, Pwoper48-san! :D
You can consider the fic is suffering from the 'SNK Boss Syndrome' (-> the last boss of a fighting game tends to be bigger and overpowered. :bleed eyes:) :lol: If you happen to like playing KOF or other fighting games, it's a classic syndrome. And Sayaka represents the boss here. XD

@All Thank-ers: Thank you back for thanking During-School Short-Story and Tomorrow's EREPYON. Peace! :D :peace:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:22:45 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~