JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Revolution-code 1986-1105 Feat.RAH-D

Author Topic: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]  (Read 236593 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Re: More Than One Story...[110924 Untitled - Chapter 2]
« Reply #780 on: September 24, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »
Only one person in my mind when you say katsudon. . . .

An Individual who always mention katsudon as her fav food, just a word missing from it though :) heheheh  . . .

hahahah. =)

*Disappear*

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #781 on: September 25, 2011, 01:37:35 PM »
:onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

I wasn't expecting you to update so soooon! Really a pleasant surprise - but thank youuu.  :heart: Now I can do some more speculating...  :P

:mon huh:

And I am officially confused!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Wait wait... so my initial guess of KameShige seemed void when I first read this, but then you made me rethink it with what you said in the PM... and now I'm not sure anymore. What we do know now is that the NN = Eri. That's a certainty. You introduced Gaki-san here too... and she seems to be sharing a 'weird friendship' with Eri, but doesn't appear to be the raven haired girl in the previous chapter. I always have to consider the importance of a character when you introduce them at this point, so I was thinking maybe GakiKame when reading the first bit...  :nervous but I had to shake the thought, 'coz you said it wasn't a pairing you've done much of. And the feeling of Gaki being raven haired girl isn't very strong ^^;

Then you have the second part of this chapter, with Eri coming home and getting sick again, mixed up with two flashbacks of her spending time with a nameless Katsu-don eater...  and then I was all :OMG: thinking it HAD to be AiEri...  :lol: I was having a bit of a moment thinking the two of us were writing AiEri (and assuming each other to be writing KameShige at first) xDDDD. Funny.  :rofl:

Sauce Katsu-don = Ai-chan. Riiiightt?
I'm tempted to believe that the person in her flashbacks is her raven haired lover... if we can even call her a lover.  :mon runcry:
But raven haired girl has to be Sayu, not Ai... but Ai likes katsu-don...  :panic:
Hmmm. I don't know what Sayu's favourite food is, she seems to quite whimsical with that.  :nervous

Now, I don't know. OMG.  XD Sorry, just trying to work through the thoughts in my head. Should it really be giving me this much of a headache?  :lol:

GakiKame?
AiEri?
KameShige?

Maybe I'm being too conservative in my thinking and this story's going to have a little of every of those pairings  :lol:
I'm looking forward to having all this untangled  :twothumbs

Now that all the pairings stuff is out of the way, I'll do a bit of commenting on everything else...

8.35 am on a Monday morning and I'm stuck in the ladies, puking my guts out.

>____<

What's wrong with Eri? ;_____; Sounds like a terminal illness to me, but I don't know any that would make you puke your guts out  :(
And the three musketeers that she mentions - I'm not sure who to think here? xD For me, that would be SayuEriGaki... but then is Eri counting herself here? Or is she talking about TakaGakiSayu? GAAAAH.

It was always the same, I would never have anyone by my side when I feel sick or depressed.

:mon waterworks: *huggles Eri... and hammy* I wonder how much of yourself you put into this.  :deco:
So Gaki-san knows about Eri's illness? She did ask 'How is Kame today?' and Eri talked about being able to sometimes talk to her about her own problems... man, I really need to know how everybody fits into this story  :panic:

The flashbacks were cute too - but I dunno if it's Sayu or Ai we're looking at there >____>

That night she messaged me. And that was how, everything I once knew began to fall apart...

:gyaaah:

NANIIIIII????!!? I have no idea what to think here... is this related to her illness at all??  :shocked

Please update soon! Don't leave us hanging. You know, either way - be it AiEri or KameShige (or both), I'll be happy. I love them both.  :wub:
I wonder if this is all angst though. It really feels like it  :cry:  I hope we can have some relief from the gloomy undertone of all this sometime in one of the future chapters - and I'll vote for more chapters and quicker updates  :P

Thank you for the quick update, the great writing, and my scrambled brains! Ganbatte, hammy  :tama-lotsaluv:
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!  :heart:

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #782 on: September 27, 2011, 12:05:59 AM »
Lol, its Ok Honestly! You were a murderer for a good cause... if that even make sense haha.

But! Yatta! NEW CHAPTER!! :) So its Eri <3 ! And the lover could be Ai.. Ummm, I cant wait to see how everything goes through the story! (I now have ANOTHER story to be hooked on! :) <3 )

Keep Up the GoodWORK!! OtsukaReina!
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story...[110929 When You're Gone]
« Reply #783 on: September 29, 2011, 11:06:46 AM »
Song fic. See the video here.

This isn't great, but I tried (working with less than 40 min). I orginally wanted to post this on the 30th, but I have a feeling I won't be able to.
So..here it is...
Pardon the spelling mistakes, I didn't have time to check >_<

-----

When You're Gone

The room is silent, the lights off as I sit on the floor at the foot of my bed. Tears start to slip from my eyes and slide down my cheeks. As I tilt my head downwards from looking at the space on my bed where you used to lie, I could feel the cool water land rhymetically on my thighs. I'm crying... alone. I used to feel more comfortable that no one was watching. And you knew to let me be. But now... I miss you being around. I realized that I want you here... with me. As when you are by my side, the days don't feel as long or tiresome. 

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

I still remember the last time I saw you like it was yesterday. How you turned away from me with sad brown eyes. As you walked towards the exit of the dressing room in Budokan hall, I knew you were crying. I wanted so much to tell you to stop, to come back and that this wasn't the end. Yet I couldn't bring myself to say those words that I've been hiding deep within my heart.

Do you know how much I need you right now Gaki-san?

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

Now that you're gone, my heart aches with every second that I think of you. I miss your face, your breath, your everything. Why didn't I cherish the times when you would nag at me, when you showed me concern and asked if I was okay.

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you

I must be crazy. As I am reminded of you wherever I go, whatever I do. In the kitchen while pouring myself a glass of water, I recall how you spilt your drink all over the counter top and on your hands when I crept up on you and poked you at your side. AI-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNN! You would whine with the cutest pout as I grinned back at you, only able to reveal my mischievous side with you.

Pushing the crystal glass away, I left it standing on the marble surface as I dragged my feet zombie-like back to my room, the need to quench my thirst no long important. As the door swings open with a soft creak, I notice your pyjamas bottom and the tank top that you last wore when you slept over lying in the corner. The green and gray screams out to me, reminding me of how beautiful you looked in them. The material accentuating your curves and taut body. Bending down to pick them up, I bring the soft cotton to my nose, breathing in deeply.

"Come back to me Risa. I was stupid to not realize sooner how perfect we were together."

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do, reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

We could read each other's minds without saying anything. You would understand what I wanted, needed with a single glance or change in expression. I guess I took it all for granted, as I never once told you how much I appreaciate all that you're done for me. Perhaps I never thought a day would come when you wouldn't be there for me anymore.

I've never told you how much you mean to me, that the only reason why I could give my best on performances or live my life to the fullest was because you were there for me. I want you Risa, I need you.

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah[/b]

I'm no longer like how I used to be. I'm no longer whole. A part of me has died since the day you left. It's as if I've become blind, deaf, when I can't see you or hear you on a daily basis.

I could give everything up just to hold you in my arms again, to be able to bully and smack you on the head.
If I could start over, I would tell you... how much you really mean to me and that I loved you and will still love you, for the rest of my life.

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
And when you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too

And when you're gone
All the words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:13:29 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #784 on: September 29, 2011, 11:12:05 AM »
Really nice for this song, and the story accompanying it is great too keep up the good work.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #785 on: September 29, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »
My gosh, that was so sad and touching  :ptam-cry: It is so hard to understand that the perfect couple will be separated tomorrow....  :fainted:
But in our hearts they'll continue to live on together  :farofflook:
Really nice work, keep up with it!  :heart:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #786 on: September 29, 2011, 05:40:40 PM »
:mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:

I was hoping that hammy's grad-related fic was going to give me some kind of hope/joy to hold onto to... but what the hell is this?!  :on cloudeye: ohhh mannn  :cry:

I love Avril and 'When You're Gone' is such a great song --- I was really excited to read it just looking at the title of the one-shot. But I kinda knew at the back of my mind that this couldn't possibly be happy... why... why hammy ;_____; you have to promise to write a follow up where we see Ai finally gathering the courage to do something about this terribly depressing situation!!!!  :mon waterworks:

I still remember the last time I saw you like it was yesterday. How you turned away from me with sad brown eyes. As you walked towards the exit of the dressing room in Budokan hall, I knew you were crying. I wanted so much to tell you to stop, to come back and that this wasn't the end. Yet I couldn't bring myself to say those words that I've been hiding deep within my heart.

*heart shatters*

I was hoping that it could be a joyous occasion, Ai's graduation. I AM HOPING THAT IT WILL BE A JOYOUS OCCASION. Tears aplenty, fine, but not like this...
Ai-chaannnnn. If only she'd caught up with Risa. She didn't even need to say anything.. the action alone might've been enough!  :banghead:

Why didn't I cherish the times when you would nag at me, when you showed me concern and asked if I was okay.

We always take for granted these kinda things. I know I do. I get nagged a lot by my mum, who fusses over every little thing about me, like repeating over and over again for me to take an umbrella when it's raining out, and I usually find it extremely annoying =__= ... I can't imagine how much I'd miss that if she were to ever disappear... *sobs*

Ai-chan probably didn't even think much of those times either, maybe was even feeling hassled by them. And now that Risa's gone... poor soul. I bet Risa's not coping very well on her end either.  :(

I must be crazy. As I am reminded of you wherever I go, whatever I do. In the kitchen while pouring myself a glass of water, I recall how you spilt your drink all over the counter top and on your hands when I crept up on you and poked you at your side. AI-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNN! You would whine with the cutest pout as I grinned back at you, only able to reveal my mischievous side with you.

:cry::wub:

Only Gaki would be that cute, huh?  :wriggly:  If it were Ai-chan being startled, she'd probably toss the rest of the drink in the bean's face and then hit her.  :lol:
But awwww. This was a really bittersweet moment. When you're missing someone that much, everything is about them.  :fainted:

I bring the soft cotton to my nose, breathing in deeply.

"Come back to me Risa. I was stupid to not realize sooner how perfect we were together."

:mon runcry:

Perhaps I never thought a day would come when you wouldn't be there for me anymore.

That thought is just too sad.

I'm crying. ;____;

I could give everything up just to hold you in my arms again, to be able to bully and smack you on the head.

D'awwwwww.  :oops:
:lol: I'm not sure if Gaki-san would come back to you just for that, Ai-chan. But a lot of my favourite moments with TakaGaki are just that. Heheee...

If I could start over, I would tell you... how much you really mean to me and that I loved you and will still love you, for the rest of my life.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER~~~~~ !!!!
If they're really meant to be, they WILL BE. There's no point moping about it day and night now, Ai-chan really needs to understand that it's never too late. How is it too late? Just because she's not a Morning Musume member, doesn't mean she can't make something happen. The very fact that she's been a Morning Musume member and been friends with Gaki-san for so long IS A BLOODY ADVANTAGE.

I refuse to accept that Ai-chan will just leave it at this. She can't. ;________;
I have to wonder though, how far is this set into the future? Do they still hang out/talk at all? Oh mannn.  :(

And thanks, I can't stop listening to this song now... xDDDD

Great songfic, hammy. Lovely structure and well written... but... I just wish there was something more here. This is just too gloomy for me. Too glooooomyy  :farofflook:

Thank you for sharing with us this...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON WITH SOMETHING HAPPPPPYY  :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]
« Reply #787 on: October 16, 2011, 09:44:02 AM »
@Caiyunki: I'm so shocked to see you here. Thank you. You'll find out soon if that person was indeed Ai.

@Cube-san: I love reading your comments. They make me happy. Something that you asked got me thinking. But I can't reply to it here ^^;

@Sora-chan: A murderer can't be good? Unless it's murdering myself? Ahhh bad joke there. I'll try to update this fic as soon as I can.

-----

@Kuro-san: Thank you so much for reading my fic.

@Bamtai: Yes AiGaki will always be in fans' hearts. I believe so.

@Cube-san: I wish I could write some happy fics. But they always come out depressing ^^; It really is huh, EVERYTHING is about them when you miss someone. And more often than not, it's a horrible feeling to pin for them =x Can we hope for an update from you? I need fics =(

Loving You Forever

"1,2,1,2. Yes that's the way. Now from the top."

As we returned to our starting positions, I stole a glance at the mirror and saw her reflection. Coincidentally, she chose the same time to look up and our eyes met. Winking at me, she grinned, our secret signal that we will both work hard at the dance steps until we broke for lunch.

Satisfied with her encouragement, I took a deep breath and concentrated. Determined to nail the entire routine before the dance instructor pointed out my mistakes.

"Alright, we'll stop here for now. After lunch, we will start with the second half of the concert songs."

"Hai~! Arigatou."

"You've worked hard!"

After thanking the teacher, everyone started packing up their belongings and heading out of the studio. Similarly, I gathered up my towel and hung it around my neck. Stuffing my jacket into my bag, I zipped it close and got up from my kneeling posture on the wooden floor.

Scanning around the room, I looked for my best friend as we would always go for meals together. Noticing her near the corner, I was about to walk over to her when the manager intercepted my plan.

"Michishige, I need to talk to you about the change in tomorrow's schedule."

Although reluctant, I could not go against the manager's wishes. Catching her gaze, I bowed apologetically.

It's okay. I'll meet you in the dressing room later.

She flashed me an understanding smile and motioned for me to quickly follow the manager before I got an unnecessary nagging.

Some time later, I was the only person left in the room as everyone had gone on for lunch in the cafeteria. Sitting alone in front of the dresser, I glanced repeatedly at my cellphone and wondered why she hadn't appeared. Did she get stopped along the way to discuss about work too?

Mulling over whether I should message or call her, my thumb hovered above the dial button, worried that I might interrupt an important meeting.

At this moment, the door swung open and I turned around in my chair, filled with anticipation at seeing the person I was waiting for. Instead of her, it was someone else.

"Ehhh, why are you still here Sayusuke? Have you had your lunch?"

"Gaki-san? Have you seen Eririn? She was supposed to meet me to take our meal together."

Staring back at me with her eyes wide and a shocked expression on her face, Risa came towards me and placed both hands on my shoulders. Massaging them gently, she said.

"Have you forgotten, Eri isn't with us anymore. She graduated last year."

At her words, time seemed to stop and the room fell silent as I took in what she had just said.
Isn't with us... graduated...

"B-ut..but...but I saw her just now! During rehearsal!"

Bending down and wrapping her arms around my torso, Risa snuggled her face in the nook of my neck.

"It's okay to miss her. We all do."

Raising one hand to pat me on the head, my senpai continued.

"Let's ask her out this Thursday. We can go for breakfast, shopping and a movie after. What do you say?"

I couldn't respond to the suggestion as I had started crying, my voice choking up and my body trembling with the effort it took to keep my sobbing down.

After I had regained enough composure to speak, I looked up at Risa's concerned face and asked her a question.

"Do you think we will grow apart? Will she forget me?"

Stroking at my fringe, Gaki-san reassured.

"She most definitely won't forget you. This is Kame we are talking about."

Tugging at a piece of tissue from the nearby tissue box, she dabbed at my tears and teased.

"Sayusuke is the ichiban kawaii right? How can you go around with swollen eyes? I'll accompany you to wash up then we'll join Ai-chan for lunch. Sound good?"

This time I managed to nod a reply. Just as Risa was about to straighten her back and stand upright again, I threw both arms around her neck and pulled her near.

"Arigatou Gaki-san."

My voice was drowned out from speaking into the front of her tracksuit but I guessed she still heard me as she helped me up from the chair and pushed away slightly to look into my reddish eyes.

"Anytime Sayusuke."

As we approached the exit, I looked over my shoulder to stare at the mirror. And once again, I saw the person I couldn't live without smiling back at me while mouthing a sentence.

Loving you forever.

"Me too Eririn. Forever..."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:53:19 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: More Than One Story...[111016 Loving You Forever]
« Reply #788 on: October 16, 2011, 10:07:28 PM »
Poor Sayu, missing Eri so much. But now that Ai has graduated, I'm wondering if there will be a part two where Sayu returns the favor of comforting to Gaki-san. After all, there were those reports about how Gaki cried after Ai's grad was announced...

How did I manage to turn my reply to a Kameshige fanfic into a post about Takagaki? :lol: I'm terrible.

Oh, though, did you post this now because you saw Sayu's recent blog post about going out with Eri to see the Reborn musical? XD

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Revolution-code 1986-1105 Feat.RAH-D