JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Shiroi Kakera

Author Topic: Merry Go Round - Chapter 23 (110615)  (Read 70340 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Fic of the Month // Merry Go Round - Chapter 5 (12/16)
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2008, 05:07:04 AM »
Wow, my post got fudged up somehow. o-o;; Well since I couldn't link it, I posted part of the link. Remember to watch HQ. ;) Thanks for letting me know.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2008, 03:27:54 AM »
OHYA!  :P

GakiShige~... :wub:
hehe.. thats so cute~ :wub:

just stay OSAM !!  XD
but yea.. this chap was SOSAM. :D

cnt wait~ meheh.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2008, 01:01:24 PM »
Due to unforeseen circumstances, chapter 5 was posted with the last past missing :P Please go back and read it again or the next chapter would seem somewhat disjointed. Thanks!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: Fic of the Month // Merry Go Round - Chapter 5 (12/19) Correction Made
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »
For a second I thought Reina was a genius for locking the two of them up there...but then the brick became a stick...so there goes that theory

but Reina!  :on thumbb:
oh no!  Hammy!  she needs a pairing quick!  someone to make her kick the habit!   :hehehe:
smoking bad, shaking good  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2008, 07:30:07 PM »
Egads, I never saw that coming! :O Smoking is bad, Reina... :( Someone needs to help her get out of the habit. *wink*

...But I can't help but wonder... Just what is Reina a genius for? o_o

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2008, 11:09:26 AM »
hahaha.
dang. smoking Reina!  XD
just swear she's got a zippo!(and tons of them :twisted::lol:

hahaha. :D
ok that small update made this SOSAMErrrrr  :wub:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2008, 04:52:44 PM »
OMG! I didn't comment on your last chapter!!! How the hell did that happen? Ahh well...I'm too lazy to go back and do it now so I'll move on to chapter 5 :P

Risa x Sayu...Risa x Sayu...Risa x Sayu. Maybe if I keep saying that over and over in my head I'll end up being more accustomed to the pairing. Either that or I'll get so pissed off that I never want to hear their names again. Hmm...maybe I won't tempt fate.

Reina is naughty naughty for smoking. Really disgusting habit and she should kick it right away. Though I can see her smoking in real life so meh. I've gone off the girl in any case so make her die of lung cancer for all I care  :lol:

So are you hinting at a Risa x Sayu pairing, or are you playing mind games with us? I think that Risa and Sayu will get together, then Ai and/or Eri will realise they miss their best friend and that maybe they had bigger feelings for them. Then they'll split up and get together with the other, and will compare the two for the rest of their lives. It will be like sloppy seconds. Even though I would like it to be TakaGaki and KameShige, I think that it should probably stay like it is.

Grrr...I'm waffling. I should shower!

*goes to shower*

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »
nOOO.
let AiEri stay as it is..  :cry: haha. i mean if you are planning on wat Lolli just stated.  :D

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »
Ahh ringo-hime don't listen to me, I'm just waffling random crap! Although I wish I could get some inside facts about this story from Hammy. I wonder if I could persuade her somehow...

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »
do persuade her..nyahahakhak : D

getting inside facts are SOSAM. :]]

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2008, 03:42:04 AM »
Chapter 4:
I think it's hilarious how Gaki can already predict what Sayu's thinking. XD Now that I think about it, Eri's always the one being babied in that relationship and Sayu's always the caretaker. Must suck sometimes. Gosh, AiEri are so..... :drool: To the other members, no offense, but you're probably gonna have to get used to all the waiting and noises and.... :P Sexy practice room scene= :twisted: KAME IS GRINDING!!!! XD I can't blame Gaki at all for her feelings. I mean, she's most often paired with Ai-chan or Kame and them being together is like :shocked:

Chapter 5:
Awww, now this is depressing. Oshit, don't do it, Sayu!!! :cry: *breaths sigh of relief* She didn't do it. I is ok now. Pshh, they're locked out now. :lol: Owie, what the heck is Gaki tryna do?! :P I'm pretty sure she's not strong enough. Kinda saddish how Gaki and Sayu really don't do much together, except for recently b/c of certain events. I'm glad they are being all nakayoshi now though. *coughs* prince gaki *coughs* :P
*rolls eyes* No, Reina, smoking doesn't make you smart/cool etc. Love her freaking out though. XD AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~ KYAAAAAAAAAAA~ They fell asleep together!!! :wub:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »
My last update on one of my fics was on Xmas eve. Now this chapter is posted on New Year's eve. Don't I bring nice presents at important holidays? :grin: Enough with my lame jokes and onto the story...

Chapter 6

So much for being a genius.

Grumbling to herself at the intrusion of the site once thought to be unknown to all, Reina wondered which other location was suitable to sneak a stick or two the next time she needed to satisfy her addiction. Training under Takahashi Ai aka the current leader wasn't the easiest thing in the world. This was especially true when the most competent member of the group had an assistant in the form of Kamei Eri. Trained in both ballet and jazz, the turtle was no slacker when it came to keeping an eye on the members' dance progress.

Should I try the wardrobe room instead? Nah, what if the outfits start to stink? I'll be a goner if the staff traced the smoke source.

Passing by the janitor's closet, her eyes lit up briefly at the possibility of using the disused cupboard. So engrossed in her own train of thoughts, Reina didn't realize she was already outside the dance studio. Yanking open the entrance, she stood with her back leaning against the door, at the same time holding it ajar for the two freshly rescued girls.

"Reina! Were you outside for long?"

"Kinda."

Concealing one hand behind her back, Reina crossed her fingers and prayed that Ai wasn't going to tell her off for exceeding the allocated break time. Or worse, she hoped the inflexible leader hadn't found out about her little 'habit' from the faint tobacco stench her attire still reeked of.

"Did you see Gaki-san?"

*Whew.*

Wiping her other arm across her forehead to soak up the beads of perspiration that had gathered during those tense moments, Reina heaved a guilty sigh of relief.

"Gaki-san was sleeping..."

Before she could give her reply in full, Risa and Sayumi strolled in one after another into the practice room which was at last occupied by all nine members.

"GAKI-SAN!"

Ai's shrill voice penetrated the air and everyone stopped their activities to turn their attention on the speaker. The oldest’s tone was evidently laced with mammoth annoyance.

"I gave you ten minutes grace seeing how flustered you were when you arrived. More than an hour had passed since then."

Jerking her head up to gaze at the clock hanging on the wall, Risa gasped aloud when she noted the time.

"I didn't realize it was so late, I was with Sa..."

Interrupting her words crudely, Ai stepped forward with a deep frown on her youthful face.

"You were sleeping! How could you when everyone else was hard at work practicing?"

Nobody other than Risa managed to detect the disappointment underlying her words. Feeling immensely remorseful for betraying Ai's trust, Risa accepted the chiding without any grievances. As sub-leader, her tardiness and lack of discipline was intolerable.

"I'm sorry Ai-chan. I'm so sorry everyone. It's my fault that practice couldn't go on as planned."

Turning to face the other members, Risa bowed sincerely as she apologized for holding up the practice session. The remaining members scrambled to assure Risa that they didn't mind the unforeseen interruption and there was no need to seek their forgiveness in such a grave manner. To show her support, Eri even went over to hug her ex-radio partner. Everyone thought that the matter had been resolved and the interrupted dance session could resume. However, Ai was extraordinarily obstinate regarding the issue of punctuality. She could overlook many things but lateness wasn't one of them.

"You will stay back to clean up after rehearsal."

Sharp intakes of breath could be heard from the flabbergasted members as they tried to comprehend Ai's instruction. Did she just order Risa to stay behind following a lengthy practice session to mop the floors and clean the dusty stereo systems in addition to rearranging the stacks of CDs and other random objects strewn about the room?

"Ai-chan..."

Trying to intervene, Eri begged Ai to reconsider her decision. There had never been a punishment relating to promptness being handed out prior to this one. If there had been such a regulation, Eri and more recently Jun Jun would have been slapped with it on numerous occasions.

"I don't think it's harsh."

Almost spitting out her reply, Ai didn't glance at the Rokkie but continued glaring hard at her best friend.

"I understand. I'll make sure everything is in order before I leave."

Sayumi had been quietly watching the on goings and couldn't understand why Risa didn't explain herself. If she did Ai wouldn't have any reason to punish her. Even if the leader was determined to melt out some form of penalty, at least she would be able to accompany her and share the workload. Believing that Risa was being unfairly treated, Sayumi seethed with an unspoken rage. She was barely able to contain her resentment at the obvious injustice when Ai chose this unfortunate instant to utter another quip.

"I expected better from you Gaki-san."

That sentence was what broke the camel's back and out of the blue, Sayumi flared up like a powerful volcano which had been dormant for years.

"You don't know anything! You never even bothered to find out the real cause for Gaki-san's absence. None of this was her fault!"

Halting her livid rant to pause for breath, Sayumi shifted her fury from Ai to Eri who was now standing beside her girlfriend.

"Perhaps if you got out of each other's faces long enough, you would ask about my illness or question why I appeared for practice on my day off!"

At this juncture, the studio was so silent you could hear a pin drop. None of the kouhais dared to move an inch let alone attempt to calm the various parties down. Making eye contact with Reina, Aika signaled for her relatively close friend and team mate to do something. The reply to her plead was simply Reina shaking her head discreetly and mouthing the words, No way I'm sticking my neck out.

-----

@Fenrir: Motherly Risa = :heart: Oh so you prefer Ai-chan eh. Well she is lovable in so many ways. Since it’s such a tough choice I shall not throw any eggs your way :P Just kidding :P

@JFC: Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake. Spelling was never one of my strong points XD As always, I love reading your comment. It definitely made me smile :) About your queries, Reina went to the roof top after the bunny + bean duo. Sayumi led Risa to sit where she was standing earlier (against the railing) and that spot wasn’t very visible from the door (where Reina was smoking). The 2 didn’t stay by the door as they didn’t expect to fall asleep. If they were awake they would have been able to realize if someone came up. Hope that answers your question.

@Sukoshi: French fries when you’re sick? That sounds like someone I know :D Nope no cellphones. If you recall, Sayu dropped her bag and Risa stuffed hers into the locker along with her other processions as she was about to head for dance practice. Golly you’re right! How could Risa criticize Sayu this way? :lol: I still don’t know who I’m gonna pair Reina up with if anyone at all. Any suggestions?

@Shii-chan: You mentioned you like being referred to by this name right? About the Reina is a genius bit, it's because she thought she was smart to have found a good place to smoke. Too bad GakiShige stumbled onto that hideout unknowingly :D There was a Ai x Eri moment in that concert? I don’t remember seeing it. Gotta find some time to check it out again ;)

@ringo-hime: And you’re OSAM! I’m assuming that has a good meaning to it since it’s not used where I come from :P I was thinking of zippo too! XD

@Lolli: So I take that you don’t smoke? Good for you cuz I don’t either. I can’t stand that smell at all. I ain’t telling :P You'll have to read (and comment) to find out. Oh btw, it’s gonna be New Years tomorrow. I wonder if you are gonna be able to keep ya email promise :lol:

@SBK: :shocked: You're back! :muffin: Where did you disappear too?!?! *hugs* I missed seeing you around *pouts* I see that you have updated your fics. Hopefully I can read and comment before I get offline *crosses fingers*

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:39:35 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Fic of the Month // Merry Go Round - Chapter 6 (12/31)
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2008, 11:31:08 PM »
Aww, thanks for missing me~ *cuddles Hammy* I was having internet issues but that's all resolved~ :heart:

Haha, Reina!! Never fails to make me laugh.
O....M....F....G..... :shocked: Nee, Hammy....*pulls on Hammy's pantleg* Ai-chan's scaring me. :mon curtain: For once, I'm glad I'm not in Momusu if she's gonna be like that. :mon yell: As intimidated as I feel, I'm also like Sayu, just a tad annoyed. Where did the Ai-chan who actually cares about ppl go? HUH? HUH? HUH???

I like calling you Hammy now, obviously. XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »
*stares gaping at the chapter* Ho. Ly. Shit. *cowers on floor* WHAT DID YOU DO TO AI-CHAN?!?! ;~;

At this point, I feel really bad for Sayu and Gaki-san. :( But...

"Ai-chan..."

Trying to intervene, Eri begged Ai to reconsider her decision.

Eri isn't letting this go unnoticed. I kind of imagined Eri breaking the silence and grabbing onto either Sayu's or Gaki-san's to take them out of the room and talk. But that's just my brain working. I really hope Eri does try to do something - she can't simply be oblivious to all of this. :(

...And I made no comments on Reina yet. Then again, I don't have much to say about her just yet. She still seems pretty conserved. I wonder if she'll kick her habit by the end, though...

*looks up* OH MY GOD HAMMY. I MADE A REASONABLE COMMENT. IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2009, 01:57:10 AM »
Chapter 6

Grumbling to herself at the intrusion of the site once thought to be unknown to all, Reina wondered which other location was suitable to sneak a stick or two the next time she needed to satisfy her addiction. Training under Takahashi Ai aka the current leader wasn't the easiest thing in the world.
Hmmmmm...makes me wonder now about just how long Reina's been a puffer, and how she's been able to keep it a secret for this long. O_o

"Did you see Gaki-san?"

*Whew.*

Wiping her other arm across her forehead to soak up the beads of perspiration that had gathered during those tense moments, Reina heaved a guilty sigh of relief.

"Gaki-san was sleeping..."
Uh-oh, this can't lead to anything good. :o

*AICHAN SCOLDS RISA*
While it's understandable why Aichan had to do that in her capacity as leader, on a personal level, it still stings.
:mon curtain:

"I expected better from you Gaki-san."

That sentence was what broke the camel's back and out of the blue, Sayumi flared up like a powerful volcano which had been dormant for years.

*SAYU SNAPS*
HOLY CRAP!

Part of me wants to go "GO SAYU!" for standing up for Risa like that, but considering what she's facing, it's still :mon scare:

At this juncture, the studio was so silent you could hear a pin drop. None of the kouhais dared to move an inch let alone attempt to calm the various parties down. Making eye contact with Reina, Aika signaled for her relatively close friend and team mate to do something. The reply to her plead was simply Reina shaking her head discreetly and mouthing the words, No way I'm sticking my neck out.
I'm with Reina on this one. Risk receiving some of Aichan's wrath as well? I don't think so.

* JFC looks for an umbrella, raincoat, and some anti-stink spray for when the next chapter arises (and the shit hits the fan).

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2009, 03:34:47 AM »
@Lolli: So I take that you don’t smoke? Good for you cuz I don’t either. I can’t stand that smell at all. I ain’t telling :P You'll have to read (and comment) to find out. Oh btw, it’s gonna be New Years tomorrow. I wonder if you are gonna be able to keep ya email promise :lol:
If I'm not mistaken, I held that promise...just! No, I don't smoke and I don't like it when people who have just been smoking stand next to me. Makes me feel sick :thumbdown:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMFG! WTF AI? GTFO!

bitch!

That's just downright nasty. I don't like her no more...kill her off!!!

I don't know...I'm all confused as to what I think could happen. So much so that I'm not even going to speculate. Any chance you can give me a little 'heads up' in your e-mail reply? I forgot to ask it in there :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2009, 10:17:43 AM »
MOU!  AI CHAN!  hidoi yo~!!

*crosses arms*

you can't have it both ways Ai chan!  she should be super mellow and happy with Eri but instead she turned into an evil Gaki dictator!   horrible XD  the way she was treating Gaki was so unfair...it irked me a little!   thank god for Sayu!  She was cool at the end!   *clasps*

I still don’t know who I’m gonna pair Reina up with if anyone at all. Any suggestions?

Ah...no suggestions.  I just said Reina needs a pairing since I think it's the perfect fix for everything XD  but seeing as only the younglings are left...it would make me feel icky XD  It's probably more interesting if not everyone is paired up anyways.  ah...maybe Sayu's yelling (and I hope there's more of that in the next chapter cause that was awesome) will make Ai chan wake up and see what's really happening around her.  Stop being mean to Gaki and go help Reina, Ai chan!

Happy New Year
*hugs Hammy* thank you for all the holiday treats =D

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2009, 08:05:09 PM »
aaaaaahhhhh!

lol Reina XD . ZIPPO FUN! :D tricks!tricks! >____<;

oh...Ai-chan is such a meanie!!

bitch fit much? hahah HUZZUH to her.

OHHHHHH. EXPLODING SAYUMIN! ohboi!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Merry Go Round - Chapter 6 (12/31)
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2009, 06:52:12 AM »
I wanted to update this fic. It has been too long. I hope readers still want to read this :oops:

-----

Merry Go Round
Chapter 7

Standing by herself in front of the wall of full-length mirrors, Ai gazed at her reflection broodingly. Who exactly was the woman staring back at her from the reflective surface? It wasn’t her character to blow up at Gaki-san like that. Or for that matter admonish anyone so severely.

Sinking to her knees, Ai dropped her head low and closed her eyes. Recalling the earlier events in the hazy window which had opened up in her mind’s eye, she saw Reina enter the dance studio followed by Risa and Sayumi. Clad snugly over the bunny was Risa’s jacket. The bright green garment was an item they had picked out together and Ai had a similar piece in pink.

What is wrong with me?

Digging her fingernails into her palm, it suddenly dawned on Ai the reason for her unpleasantness. Sayumi wearing Risa’s jacket. Yes, that was it. Somehow when she saw the lime green Adidas jacket worn by a person other than herself, a bizarre annoyance sparked up within her. Perhaps if she hadn’t noticed that little detail, Ai wouldn’t have flared up the way she did.

Although she now knew the cause for her annoyance, Ai wasn’t sure why she reacted so callously. The fifth and sixth genners were only sharing clothes. It wasn’t a big deal. In fact, leader and sub-leader did it all the time. Becoming increasingly confused, Ai uttered a strangled cry, venting her frustrations at how a regular dance rehearsal could have gone so wrong.

“Ai-chan! Are you alright?”

Snapping her head up and meeting Eri’s anxious gaze, Ai flushed embarrassedly. She didn’t want anyone to see her strange method of relieving stress, especially not Eri, the person she was dating.

“What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you to go home?”

Seeing that the rest of the members were in no frame of mind to continue with the remaining dance session, Ai had released them early after Sayumi stormed off dragging Risa with her.

“Being concerned. Let me stay and accompany you?”

Sighing exasperatedly at Eri for turning back to find her, Ai replied.

“Can’t you understand that I need to be alone?”

Shocked by how bothered Ai sounded, Eri bit hard on her lower lip. It was evident she was deeply saddened by Ai’s outburst. Getting up slowly from kneeling beside her girlfriend, Eri squeaked softly.

“Rest well. And, erm... see you tomorrow.”

“ERI! I didn’t mean...”

Feeling tremendously apologetic for yelling at her, Ai shouted for Eri to stop. However, the wounded turtle didn’t reduce her speed and the studio was left silent subsequent to the door slamming shut with her departure. Thumping her clench fist against the polished wood floor, Ai blamed herself for her insensitivity towards someone as vulnerable as Eri.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you. Why can’t you be like Gaki-san? She knows when to let me be.”

-----

~Flashback~

“Sayumin, I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave.”

Struggling to wrench her wrist free from Sayumi’s grasp, Risa tried to reason with the bunny. Abandoning practice in addition to leaving after the heated exchange with Ai was hardly befitting on them as members of Morning Musume. It would be difficult for Ai to present herself as an authoritative leader in future.

“Gaki-san, this situation with Ai-chan can‘t continue. You‘re practically like a little puppy running circles around her. From this day forth, both you and I are going to live for ourselves.”

~End of flashback~

The puddles of water accumulated on the ground seeped into her shoes and emitted a soft squishing sound with each step that she took. Balancing the handle of an umbrella with a transparent cover on her shoulder, the twenty year old walked slowly. Her line of sight was focused on the far end of the road but she wasn't paying attention to anything in her path. Taking leisurely strolls was an activity she indulged in whenever she could afford the time and it was a good method to clear her mind and relieve stress when Disneyland wasn’t an option.

Maybe Sayumin is right. I have to stop thinking about Ai-chan. She’s with someone else now.

~Risa's Point of View~

It's raining again and somehow, the rain reminds me of you.

I place my hand over my coat pocket, feeling the small budge inside. Should I call you? I want to but I'm afraid. What do I say when I hear your voice?

A group of chattering schoolgirls brush past me, lamenting about not getting enough rest. Preparations for the upcoming university exams have put a strain on their exhausted bodies.

I see myself in them as I study their tired faces. I have not been sleeping well ever since you and Kame started dating.

I lie awake every night listening to the patter of rain. I wonder what you are doing and whether Kame is by your side.

Are you happy?

It seems that all I have left these days is silence. It has replaced you as my company.

I'm getting weary, tired of being alone. Is there someone else like me? Who is unfruitful in waiting for that special someone?

I had wished for love but falling for you has taught me nothing except the taste of loneliness.

The ending cannot be more obvious. It is clear that even without me, it wouldn't make a difference.

You don't need me, you never did.

How would you react if you knew about my affections for you? If your reply is to apologize, then I don't want to hear it.

Because the one who is loved doesn't need to be sorry.

~End of POV~

-----

Four hours had passed from the time an irate Sayumi pulled Risa with her out of the studio. And it had been just as many hours since Reina tried calling her senpai on her cell phone to no avail. Immensely worried when she couldn't contact her, Reina decided to pay her a visit to ensure she was fine despite the massive thunder storm brewing in the distance.

"Tanakacchi, what are you doing here?"

Searching within her purse for the house keys, Risa asked the drenched figure standing outside her home. Reina had been staring at her feet until she heard Risa’s voice. Lifting her eyes to the taller girl’s face, she explained.

"I couldn't get you on the phone. I wanted to apologize. It was my fault that you got into trouble with Ai-chan."

Shaking her head from side to side, Risa assured the younger that she wasn’t to blame. Leading the way into her house, she motioned for Reina to take a seat on the couch whilst she rushed to get her a towel.

When Risa got back, she found Reina with her hands wrapped around her body. The petite girl was shivering and her teeth clattered in spite of her chewing on her lip. Draping the thick material over her shoulders, Risa steered her kouhai towards the bathroom and ushered her inside.

"Take a hot shower, I'll get you a change of clothes."

When Reina reemerged, Risa was waiting for her with a warm mug of delicious cocoa.

"You look cuter than I do in that outfit."

Complaining with mock annoyance, Risa grinned when Reina chuckled gleefully at her joke.

"I can't help being cute. It's just the way I am."

"Am I sensing a revival of Sayumin’s famous line? But I have to admit Tanakacchi IS really cute."

Observing that Reina hadn't combed her hair, Risa ran her fingers through the long copper tresses, untangling the knots within. So absorbed in taming the unruly strands, she didn't notice Reina’s subtle gawking. A faint crimson blush colored her cheeks and her breathing sped up.

Why does your world consist of only Ai-chan? Can’t you see that I’m love with you?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:57:47 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Merry Go Round - Chapter 7 (8/5)
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2009, 08:47:30 AM »
OH HOLY CRAP. *stares in shock at that last line* O____O Now I see why it's REALLY called Merry Go Round...

Ai --(?)--> Eri
Ai --(?)--> Risa
Eri --♥-->Ai
Risa --♥--> Ai
Sayu --♥--> Eri
Reina --♥--> Risa

@_@

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Shiroi Kakera